Update from Guille [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Update from Guille

|-Safin_Coria-|
11-08-2004, 04:06 AM
Hey guys, I found this on his website...not sure if you guys read it already, but here you go!

"Hello everyone once again"

"I am writing you to tell you that this past Thursday, I played a couple of sets again British Andrew Murray, who won the US Open Junior this year, and I felt great in the tennis court. I felt no pain at all again and even though I would need two more weeks to be a hundred percent with my serve, I am in perfect condition to play the Master Cup in Houston".

"It is true that I still don't make my serve movement like before. It is something that you do automatically. When you are serving, you think about where to serve, but no in the mechanic of the service. Dr. Cotorro told me not to worry about it, and added that the only thing I need for not having that feeling is spending more time in the tennis court".

"And now that I am talking about my physical condition, I want to make something clear: I will play the Master because there is no risk to hurt my shoulder again".

"The other day I saw a poll in the Website of an Argentine newspaper where they asked fans about what they thought my real physical condition was. It kind of bothered me. The only truth is: I am ready to play".

"I didn't play the Paris Bercy Master Series because I didn't want to affect my recovery process, that was it. But as I said, I am ok and ready to jump in a tennis court".

"Well, I don't have much more to say at the moment. I still don't have any news about who my coach and physical trainer are going to be. I promise to let you know as soon as I hire them".

"Oh, may be you would be interested in knowingthat I am testing a new model of racket. Prince developed a technology that adapts very well to my style of play. I will probably use that racket in Houston"

"I guess I will write again right before travelling to USA, but if I don't, I will do it from Houston"

"Farewell, folks!"

Guille

:sad: he didn't give us a hug!

alita
11-08-2004, 10:41 AM
coriafan01 has posted it before :)
But :hug:

Pancakesong
11-08-2004, 01:03 PM
:hug: thanx anyway!

alita
11-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Have you all been GM?
It's said that Josep Perlas becomes Guillermo Coria's new coach!
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=21004

Deco
11-08-2004, 01:48 PM
ah cool his coach has carlos coached too :inlove:

Pancakesong
11-08-2004, 01:56 PM
aah..

|-Safin_Coria-|
11-08-2004, 11:29 PM
OOOOOOOOPS :tape:
sorry :P

alita
11-09-2004, 01:38 AM
:lol:

Pancakesong
11-09-2004, 08:03 AM

don't bother:hug:

kandykane
11-09-2004, 11:03 AM
he has the same coach as carlos???

Deco
11-09-2004, 03:42 PM
carlos has an other now.. but he had him a few years ago.