Suicide tournament choice week 38 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Suicide tournament choice week 38

rvugt
09-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Please chose the suicide tournament you would like to be played!

sfar
09-16-2012, 03:20 PM
So where is it going to be?

Purtov45 is taking it, right?

coolfish1103
09-16-2012, 04:55 PM
There are no threads and I think it's better for purtov45 to open when he is back. I am going to post my pick here cause I have to go to sleep soon.

Day 1

Pick: Cipolla
Back Up: Garcia-Lopez

rvugt
09-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Tournament thread is opened!

purtov45
09-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi guys,
Sorry, I could not open a thread before closing poll. But also rvugt it seems has hastened, has opened for 8 minutes earlier. And if before closing two persons have given a voice for Metz? Fortunately, it was not, and we have proper thread St. Petersburg.

rvugt
09-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi guys,
Sorry, I could not open a thread before closing poll. But also rvugt it seems has hastened, has opened for 8 minutes earlier. And if before closing two persons have given a voice for Metz? Fortunately, it was not, and we have proper thread St. Petersburg.

To be honest, I was the one who created the poll. And it was not really my idea that it would stay open that long. It was my mistake that is was open that long. It should have been closed at Saturday, actually, so we can have a proper thread opened on time! But well, hope it will work out fine! I am not sure whether the other threads will close in time as well, but choices will be accepted until Saturday before the tournament starts!