GUILLE WROTE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

GUILLE WROTE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coriafan01
11-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Guille wrote: "I feel better as days goes by"

"Hello everyone once again"

"I am writing you to tell you that this past Thursday, I played a couple of sets again British Andrew Murray, who won the US Open Junior this year, and I felt great in the tennis court. I felt no pain at all again and even though I would need two more weeks to be a hundred percent with my serve, I am in perfect condition to play the Master Cup in Houston".

"It is true that I still don't make my serve movement like before. It is something that you do automatically. When you are serving, you think about where to serve, but no in the mechanic of the service. Dr. Cotorro told me not to worry about it, and added that the only thing I need for not having that feeling is spending more time in the tennis court".

"And now that I am talking about my physical condition, I want to make something clear: I will play the Master because there is no risk to hurt my shoulder again".

"The other day I saw a poll in the Website of an Argentine newspaper where they asked fans about what they thought my real physical condition was. It kind of bothered me. The only truth is: I am ready to play".

"I didn't play the Paris Bercy Master Series because I didn't want to affect my recovery process, that was it. But as I said, I am ok and ready to jump in a tennis court".

"Well, I don't have much more to say at the moment. I still don't have any news about who my coach and physical trainer are going to be. I promise to let you know as soon as I hire them".

"Oh, may be you would be interested in knowingthat I am testing a new model of racket. Prince developed a technology that adapts very well to my style of play. I will probably use that racket in Houston"

"I guess I will write again right before travelling to USA, but if I don't, I will do it from Houston"

"Farewell, folks!"

Guille

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

alita
11-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Thanks! coriafan01! :hug:
Maybe you can use this thread for a permanently thread of what guille writes for us, instead open a new thread. ;)
We can update here when Guille writes a new one. What do you think? :)

I will play the Master because there is no risk to hurt my shoulder again".
:bounce: :bigclap:

Jennay
11-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Nice to see Guille feeling ready to play :)

:hug:

Foxy
11-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Yeah !!!
He is a fighter that's why I like him. He never gives up !
Who is going to stop him at TMC ????
Roger, Andy, Lleyton, Marat, Carlos, Tim, Gaston, watch out.
Guille is coming !!!!!!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Pancakesong
11-06-2004, 03:22 PM
I can just say one word:
ˇVAMOS!

ataptc
11-06-2004, 03:39 PM
:woohoo:
Glad to know that his shoulder is completely fine now :D :D
Vamos Coria!!

Pancakesong
11-06-2004, 04:20 PM
:bounce:

Pancakesong
11-06-2004, 04:27 PM
:woohoo:
Glad to know that his shoulder is completely fine now :D :D
Vamos Coria!!

haha long time ago that I used 'coria'.. now it is just 'guille' or sometimes guillermo

Deco
11-06-2004, 06:45 PM
yeah:P idd

kandykane
11-09-2004, 09:49 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: