Harrison bros def. [14]Fleming/Hutchins 6-3, 6-4 USO R16 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Harrison bros def. [14]Fleming/Hutchins 6-3, 6-4 USO R16

Trollin Stone
09-02-2012, 07:06 PM
They really are on a mission here :yeah:
Next round against other seeds Qureshi/Rojer

Kworb
09-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Couldn't see much cause the stream kept freezing but looks like Christian has great hands.

DanaKz
09-02-2012, 07:09 PM
O_o

MuzzahLovah
09-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Couldn't see much cause the stream kept freezing but looks like Christian has great hands.

same with the stream. And really impressed with Christian at net. :worship:

MuzzahLovah
09-02-2012, 07:29 PM
They really are on a mission here :yeah:
Next round against other seeds Qureshi/Rojer

I don't watch much doubles, how tough are Qureshi/Rojer?

Trollin Stone
09-02-2012, 07:51 PM

Top 10 team for sure (talking about regular ones), best results this year: SF at Roland Garros, 2 titles 250; but they arent in great form last few months, whatsmore they played only one full match this tournament against outsiders, so bros can definitely beat them. Potential semi with Bryans would be interesting.

Pratik
09-02-2012, 07:51 PM

Both are pretty good doubles players, but IMO they don't make a very good team(this is probably a very biased opinion, because I really liked the Butorac/Rojer pairing).

Considering their form, the Harrisons should be able to beat Qureshi/Rojer

Trollin Stone
09-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Both are pretty good doubles players, but IMO they don't make a very good team(this is probably a very biased opinion, because I really liked the Butorac/Rojer pairing).

I liked them more too. Also Bopsi with Aisam. Still not used to this new teams. Cant understnd why they let the Indo-Pak express break...

Pratik
09-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I liked them more too. Also Bopsi with Aisam. Still not used to this new teams. Cant understnd why they let the Indo-Pak express break...

Bopanna broke it up to pair up Hesh, to get ready as a team for the Olympics.(After Lee-Hesh broke up for the 100th time)

I think Bops/Qureshi are planning to get back together next season.

Bopanna has been a really unlikeable character, but somehow, I always find myself rooting for the Indo-Pak express

dencod16
09-02-2012, 08:06 PM
I think this is a good pairing though i like Ryan with Matthew Ebden more.

Trollin Stone
09-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Bopanna broke it up to pair up Hesh, to get ready as a team for the Olympics.(After Lee-Hesh broke up for the 100th time)

Bopanna has been a really unlikeable character, but somehow, I always find myself rooting for the Indo-Pak express

I know that theyre planning to reunit next year, but the earlier the better :devil: Great story this team.

Julián Santiago
09-02-2012, 09:34 PM

I agree about Butorac/Rojer and the Indo-Paki Express

TigerTim
09-02-2012, 10:46 PM
damn it felmo and ross!!!

nole_no1
09-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Are they the next Bryan Brothers? :p

Freak3yman84
09-03-2012, 02:32 AM
Are they the next Bryan Brothers? :p

You mean, are the Bryan Brothers the next Harrison Brothers?

Naudio Spanlatine
09-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Harrison bro :inlove: :drool:

mreccentric
09-04-2012, 10:15 AM

I can't see Bopanna teaming again with Qureshi. Good if that happens. Even Zimonjic has broke with Llodra, so Bhupathi can pair with him.