OMG OMG we have the Fer thread we wanted! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

OMG OMG we have the Fer thread we wanted!

Pages : [1] 2

soso
06-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Hello !!
Who know him ?
How do you find him ?

Springy
06-10-2004, 05:48 PM
HE IS GREAT AND A GOOD MAN!

Snoopy_Girl
06-10-2004, 05:58 PM
*calls on lizabeth..* "Oooooooooh lizabeth..*!!!" She knows, judging from her sig, she could tell you all about him ;) :p

lizabeth..*
06-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Ahahahahahahahaahaa Snoopy my dear....:worship:

Soso.....what do you want to know?!!

(I was thinking of starting a thread for him but didnt know if it was a good idea, guess I dont need to now! :lol: )

soso
06-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Who is Isabel ?
Thank for your answer

soso
06-10-2004, 07:59 PM
How he's personality ? He's nice ?

Neely
06-10-2004, 08:04 PM
In the day´s other action, Spaniard Fernando Verdasco steamrolled past Italy´s Andreas Seppi 6-3, 6-4. “People don´t expect us (Spaniards) to win on grass. So we get more credit on it,” he said with a smile. “I enjoy playing on grass for three weeks a year.” In the evening Mardy Fish (USA) booked the last place in the quarter-finals beating Sargis Sargsian 6:4, 6:3

the German version of the homepage features even a few more quotes of Verdasco and a longer article about him, and what I saw from him so far was really very very solid and he seems to have a well suited game for grass; good serve also.

yes, I agree, just because he's a Spaniard, I think it's definitely wrong to call this guy a "claycourter", I would say he is, similar to Feli López, much more better on fast surfaces.

Verdasco = exciting player IMO :yippee:

lizabeth..*
06-10-2004, 08:14 PM
He is a funny guy...and he is very nice....I met him in Melbourne this year and he was very sweet...he even remembered me and said hello when I saw him a couple of days later!

He is a great player too...one of my favourite to watch as he has so much power and his forehand is just :eek: :D He just moved into the top 50 this week....hes #50 now :D :lol:

Tricky_Forehand
06-10-2004, 10:52 PM
A thread for Fernando!! :bounce:

It's taken me a couple of years of following his results to call myself an official fan but I love his style of play.

Not to mention that I'm a softie for most lefties :)

lizabeth..*
06-11-2004, 12:57 AM
yes, I agree, just because he's a Spaniard, I think it's definitely wrong to call this guy a "claycourter", I would say he is, similar to Feli López, much more better on fast surfaces.

Well he favours fast surfaces and I know he was really looking forward to playing Wimbledon, so hopefully he will be able to do well on grass this year....and with a game like his, I don't see why not! ;)

Neely
06-11-2004, 11:53 PM
a translated article before his match against Fish or after his match against Seppi
(sounds a bit stupid now as we already know his result against Fish now ;) , but I didn't have time yesterday for translations this short article earlier)

Fernando Verdasco feels also comfortable on grass
Fernando Verdasco has reached the quarterfinal of the 12th edition of the GERRY WEBER OPEN. The Spaniard defeated the Italian qualifier Andreas Seppi 6:3, 6:4 and may now even think about a semifinal birth.

Next opponent is the US Boy Mardy Fish who has beaten the Armenian Sargis Sargsian with 6:4 6:3.

After 68 minutes the working day for Fernando Verdasco was settled. Without trouble the 20-year old #24 ranked (Champions Race) from Madrid had defeated the one year older Italian in two sets. "on grass, the rising Spanish youngster said - whom the experts predict a good future development - "I feel well." A sentence, which one did not expect from a Spanish player necessarily. "Because if one is as a Spanish professional on the ATP tour, then one must shine on sand, not especially on grass, but this cliché, is already out of date, I think"

The lefthander, who belongs to the new hopeful Spanish youngsters, who should take over the the world domination on the tennis court, is in his country, beside Rafael Nadal, the biggest talent.", Verdasco says "tennis on grass is like soccer: simply great." And what are his expectations now for the further tournament process here? "I feel here well. The hotel is superb and tennis facilities are beautiful. Perhaps I can reach even the final", said the Madrilene self-confidently.

The Spanish "Himmelsstürmer" (how to translate in English? maybe "sky rising star" is the best) meets in the quarter final the American Mardy Fish (photo). The 22 year-old Fish did not let the nine year older Armenian Sargis Sargsian any chance. "my biggest strenght was my service today", so the US Boy living in Florida after his 65 minutes appearance. And how does Fish, who takes the position three in the USA behind Andre Agassi and Andy Roddick, estimate Fernando Verdasco? "Well, my form is great and I played well so far. Everything else we will see tomorrow."

lizabeth..*
06-13-2004, 04:21 AM
:worship:
Thank you Neely!!! :D

lizabeth..*
06-13-2004, 04:22 AM
Fernando is seeded 8th in Rosmalen and will play a qualifier in the first round!
Buena suerte!

loly
06-17-2004, 11:22 AM
hello,

Fernando is reallyyyyyyyyyyy nice. I meet him this year in RG. He s a good player. And his smile are sooooooooo magic. He s really beautifull OMG.
He s really cool with his fan. I m sure we here a lot about him soon.
VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

loly
06-18-2004, 12:27 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOSO,

i try to answer you with a private message but they don t working. Can i have your adress email like that i can answer you.And have you msn messenger? Like that we can speak together.

Thanks
kisssssss
loly

loly
06-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Fernando loose today :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: vs Robredo :( 6-7, 2-6.
I miss him already.

VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

loly
06-18-2004, 03:30 PM
helloooooooo soso

But you are on my group vamosfernandoverdasco i do this group with laetitia

loly

akin
06-27-2004, 07:27 PM
Fernando is dating Dulko? :rolleyes:

lizabeth..*
06-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Yeah he is akin! They have been together since the tournament in Acapulco (Begining of March)

laetitiacoria
07-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Hello everybody !!!!! :wavey: :)
Does somebody know if it is right that it's finished between Nando and Dulko ???
Thank you
Laetitia

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Hey, I have never come in here before, but I really like Verdasco. I first heard of him last year--all I needed to know was that he was left-handed. :D A lot of people doubted him a year ago, and now he is doing so well. I am so very proud of him. And he has really grown to be very attractive, maybe he could darken his hair a little though! But, anyway... I am just proud of his results and happy for him. I cant wait to see him play live! Go NANDO NANDO

Sommarsverige
07-27-2004, 08:44 AM
I also discovered Fernando in Båstad and Kitzbühel.
He is such a nice and friendly person and I really like
his personality.
Hope he will play successful in the hardcourt season!!

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-28-2004, 03:28 AM
I have to say again Liz, you're Verdasco site is just so hot! So what do you do that makes you the webmaster and the other two girls the staff? Also, who made the top image for the Verdasco gallery?

lizabeth..*
07-28-2004, 08:35 AM
I have to say again Liz, you're Verdasco site is just so hot! So what do you do that makes you the webmaster and the other two girls the staff? Also, who made the top image for the Verdasco gallery?

:wavey: Thank you very much, I am glad you like it! :) And to answer your questions...I am the webmaster because I do all the updates on the site as well as setting up the site etc....the girls are my Spanish aids and help me with all spanish related things like translating and finding spanish articles/sites etc....ohh and i made the banner for the image gallery too! :lol:

Gonzo Hates Me!
07-28-2004, 06:05 PM
damn, you're talented!!!! Nando on TV RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

lizabeth..*
07-28-2004, 11:06 PM
damn, you're talented!!!!

Hahaha...I don't know about that!!

I fell asleep so I am not to sure if they showed Fer's match here....but Mrs Guga...did you see it all?? If so...what was the deal with his back?!!

Ohhh and about Fer and Gisela...I am 99.9% certain that they are no longer together!

~EMiLiTA~
07-31-2004, 12:45 PM
LMFAO at your avatar liz!!!!

joeb_uk
07-31-2004, 11:23 PM
HEHE liz i started using that avatar you gave me, just realised u were using it on here also :D

lizabeth..*
08-01-2004, 01:26 AM
Thanks Em!! Although a certain someone *glares* stole it from me so I decided to change it :lol: Bad Joe!

joeb_uk
08-01-2004, 11:34 AM
liz ;) you sent me the damn thing :P

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-13-2004, 01:52 AM
Is Nando playing the Olympics now?

lizabeth..*
08-13-2004, 03:25 AM
Nah! He missed out so he will be playing Legg Mason instead!! :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-13-2004, 03:58 AM
someone in Legg Mason thread said he is out of LM and replaced by Dupuis or Koubek or Elsneer someones--that he, Escude and Zabaleta have all pulled out? I would figure you would know! Do you? Please tell me Fernando is coming to Washington for sure oh mighty one :)

lizabeth..*
08-13-2004, 04:15 AM
Ohhh really??!!! I haven't heard anything...*scratches head* I will see what I can find out.....perhaps his back has gotten the best of him! :sad:

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-13-2004, 04:29 AM
I hadnt heard anything either, but someone in the LM thread said he withdrew--I pray for a miracle that this is false information

loly
08-13-2004, 07:58 AM
Oh nonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i hope he go to play there. I hope is ok and i miss him soooooooooooooooooooo much. Maybe he take holidays. i hope it s nothing with his back.

lizabeth..*
08-14-2004, 03:02 AM
He's in Spain. Don't know why he has pulled out but I know he is back home. I don't dare to ask him whats wrong ;) :lol:

lizabeth..*
08-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Fans of Fernando...*lol*

I have just finished creating the Official Fernando Verdasco Fanlisting so please join!!
You don't need a website to join (although it's good if you have one) you just need a valid email address!! :D

http://brilliance.icecreambox.com/

loly
08-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Hi lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

I want a join the fan listing but it s not working when i push join nothing come on the page. I will try again again and again of couse lol

kisssssssssss

lizabeth..*
08-19-2004, 08:14 AM
Hi Loly! :wavey:

A friend of mine had the same problem I am not too sure why it is happening but maybe try again later to see if it works...if not - let me know and I will try and figure something out! :)

loly
08-21-2004, 01:27 PM
hey liz,

I don t stop to try but it s not working :confused:
Your friend can do it now?

kissss
loly

loeliepoelie
08-28-2004, 05:55 PM
:banana: Just wanted to say a big VAMOS to Fer at the US Open!!! :banana:

~EMiLiTA~
08-29-2004, 11:18 AM
yeah same here...he has a bugger of a draw with Andreev first round, but let's hope he does ok!!! venga Fer!

lizabeth..*
08-29-2004, 11:24 AM
I'm actually very concerned about his match v Andreev.....whilst I do believe that Fernando is the far better play...Andreev is extremely dangerous and this might go all the way. Argh! Why?!

VAMOS FERNANDO!! :banana:

loly
08-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Hello,

Here you can find pictures of Nando in US Open. He have on his nek a ring. He s engaged with a girl?
http://www.tennis.info/US4-02Sat.asp

kiss
loly

soso
09-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Why Fernando and Feliciano have the same yellow Bracelet ????? :confused:

loeliepoelie
09-07-2004, 04:26 PM
First, nah I don't think Fer is engaged...

Those yellow bracelets are from the lance armstrong foundation. I have one myself, you support the research for cancer etc if you buy one. http://www.nike.com/wearyellow/index_f.html

Anyway, VAMOS Fer in doubles!!! :banana:

soso
09-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Thank you !!

~EMiLiTA~
09-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Fernando lost first round in Bucharest :banghead: 6-7 6-7 to Hanescu...grrrrr

soso
09-17-2004, 09:26 AM
Yes the next is Palermo Italia !!

~EMiLiTA~
09-17-2004, 04:07 PM
hope he does well there!!! vamos nando!

soso
09-18-2004, 02:16 PM
yes Vamos Nando !!

Iza
09-22-2004, 05:37 AM
I went to Bucharest last week and I saw Fernando's defeat against Victor Hanescu! It was sooooo annoying :sad: beacause the entire crowd was completely cheering for the Romanian guy. I took tons of pics of him and I just loved him when he lifted his shirt as I was taking a pic of him :hearts: :drool: ! His abs are just perfect :lick: ! And he needed an ATP trainer cos he had a little injury at his foot and stood 10 mins shirtless!!!!! :inlove: He was gorgeous! And his skin is so beautiful and tanned and his body is great! I was sorry that his game wasn't too good cos he mades many mistakes but the crowd annoyed him and I didn't even see him leaving! He just disappeared!
But here are pics :hearts:

Iza
09-22-2004, 05:39 AM
....and two more!

~EMiLiTA~
09-22-2004, 12:40 PM
it's a shame he wasn't playing that well because when I saw him in Valencia in April he was completely unstoppable, the way he beat Ferrero..it was amazing. Hope he gets over this injury that he has and can play like that again soon!

soso
09-22-2004, 02:42 PM
What's mean ABS " His abs are just perfect " ?

Thank for your reply !

Iza
09-23-2004, 09:58 AM
What's mean ABS " His abs are just perfect " ?

Thank for your reply !

his abs= his stomach (look @ that picture where he lifts his shirt :drool: )

loly
09-23-2004, 11:47 AM
IZA :worship: :worship: :worship:
Thank you soooooooooo much for the pictures. He s so gorgeous :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You have right his skin are reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy woawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kiss
loly

soso
09-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Yes that trueeeeee

soso
09-24-2004, 08:15 PM
I saw Fernando in the Copa Davis he is so cute ! ;)

~EMiLiTA~
09-25-2004, 10:29 AM
yeah haha he has long dark hair now

joeb_uk
09-25-2004, 12:50 PM
prefer the new look emily?

Iza
09-25-2004, 07:47 PM
IZA :worship: :worship: :worship:
Thank you soooooooooo much for the pictures. He s so gorgeous :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

You have right his skin are reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy woawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kiss
loly

thanx ! I'm glad you liked them ;)

lizabeth..*
09-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Once again, great photos Iza!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Ahhh I wondered if his foot was going to be a problem!! He hurt it in Albacete the weekend before! Hopefully that's the last we will hear of it!!

~EMiLiTA~
09-28-2004, 05:14 AM
prefer the new look emily?

no!!!! i hate it...much prefer the other way!

joeb_uk
09-28-2004, 02:55 PM
i agree, his new hairstyle is what a woman would have :D my mums hair used to look like that

lizabeth..*
09-29-2004, 01:06 AM
Come on Joe...You love it!

He needs to cut it a bit and I wil be happy. I prefer dark over blonde. Ohh yes.

Iza
09-29-2004, 05:30 AM
Yeah, I prefer it dark too! His skin is too dark too match with blonde hair! I love his hair and him :inlove: :D !

Iza
09-29-2004, 05:31 AM
He plays Juan Monaco next in Palermo! Vamos Fernando :rocker2: !

soso
09-30-2004, 08:29 AM
ooppsss Fernando lost

sagroove
10-07-2004, 02:46 AM
I think you guys might like this pic:

sagroove
10-07-2004, 02:47 AM
and these as well:

Iza
10-07-2004, 05:39 AM
:drool: :drool: OMG OMG OMG :eek: :hearts: :lick: :hearts: :inlove: !!!!!!

Sommarsverige
10-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Great pics, sagroove!
Thank you for sharing them :-)

lizabeth..*
10-08-2004, 02:05 AM
*sigh*

I am going to sound like a bitch and I don't want to but, while those pics are lovely - 2 of them have been taken from my site without permission. I will allow it this once, but there happens to be a message at the top of the photo page saying if you would like to take photos for anything, please ask - ESPECIALLY for fan photos, or photos tagged with my site on them.
This might sound anal - but people have sent in the photos to be used on my site, and my site alone. This is why I must ask you to ask if you want to use the photos. So I am sorry - those USO ones are fine...but it is the ones my friend Nana took that I am not happy about. Sorry.

Iza
10-08-2004, 05:23 AM
:hug: Liz

soso
10-08-2004, 09:52 AM
hahahaha

lizabeth..*
10-08-2004, 09:59 AM
hahahaha

:rolleyes:

Iza
10-08-2004, 10:09 AM
thanks for adding my pix on your site Liz :D :kiss: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: TONS of thanks! :smooch:

lizabeth..*
10-08-2004, 12:02 PM
thanks for adding my pix on your site Liz :D :kiss: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: TONS of thanks! :smooch:

My pleasure Iza..thanks for allowing me to put them on there! :)

Iza
10-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Here's a pic of Fer from **************** poor him. he looks so full of pain. it is from Toronto.

soso
10-11-2004, 07:16 AM
Go for Madrid !! with your lovely Dafne

Iza
10-13-2004, 05:22 AM
with your lovely Dafne

:confused:

BTW, where are all the Verdasco fans? Liz, Emily, soso ? :wavey:
This thread seems to be in clinical death :( ...

lizabeth..*
10-13-2004, 10:05 AM

BTW, where are all the Verdasco fans? Liz, Emily, soso ? :wavey:
This thread seems to be in clinical death :( ...

If you are wondering who Dafne is Iza...it's his new girlfriend. She is an actress in Spain.

I am here...just been busy lately, and since Fernando isn't playing, not much to talk about :lol:

soso
10-13-2004, 02:06 PM
:rolleyes:

hahaha debela !!

~EMiLiTA~
10-14-2004, 12:56 PM
I'm here sorry...as Liz said, hasn't been much to post here recently. Btw will Fernando be in the main draw in Madrid? Or will he be doing qualis? Or has he got a wildcard?

lizabeth..*
10-15-2004, 03:28 AM
hahaha debela !!

If your trying to say something in Spanish Sophie...at least get the word correct...and even if it wasn't Spanish...it's a pretty poor attempt in Portugese!

lizabeth..*
10-15-2004, 03:29 AM
He will be in the main draw Em....I think he just made the cut...I believe he is #36...I know he was the last direct acceptance for Paris. *wipes brow*

martenisfan
10-15-2004, 01:17 PM
hahaha debela !!

Soso doesnt say more because she doesnt know more, and Soso, I also saw Fer in Davis Cup, but me, in live!! Not for tv, and i was in the same zone of his grandfather and friends of Fer!!

LooooL
See you never (you say me the same no?? lol)

soso
10-15-2004, 08:34 PM
Soso doesnt say more because she doesnt know more, and Soso, I also saw Fer in Davis Cup, but me, in live!! Not for tv, and i was in the same zone of his grandfather and friends of Fer!!

LooooL

You liar when you smell !!!!! i'm not believe you !!

Fer has his girlfriend but he don't want you !!! because you are not his style ok ! i chated with fer and his really nice and he want to saw me in Paris !!!!!

lizabeth..*
10-15-2004, 11:51 PM
Sophie...there is no need to attack Marta in public...she hasn't done ANYTHING wrong here...nor is she a liar and nor does she smell - so stop with this crap already...it's pathetic.

Iza
10-16-2004, 07:13 AM
OMG OMG :eek: What's with all this crap here? Stop arguing like that LOL !!! Peace around here pls!

BTW Liz, thx for the info bout his girl :) . And I'm glad to see you and Ems back! :bigwave: :D

~EMiLiTA~
10-16-2004, 11:20 AM
*dodges the bitch fights*

He will be in the main draw Em....I think he just made the cut...I believe he is #36...I know he was the last direct acceptance for Paris. *wipes brow*

oh good to hear!!! hope he does well there!!! vamos nando!

~EMiLiTA~
10-16-2004, 11:22 AM

LooooL

hola marta! soy emily! no sabía que tú también venías a este foro!!! bienvenida jaja

soso
10-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Sophie...there is no need to attack Marta in public...she hasn't done ANYTHING wrong here...nor is she a liar and nor does she smell - so stop with this crap already...it's pathetic.

Hey marta begin !! in private message so she don't have to insult me in the message board !!!!! you are in the same bag :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

don't be jealous it's the real life ! the 2 DEBELLA !!!

lizabeth..*
10-17-2004, 12:15 AM
Sorry for the bitchiness Em and Iza...it stops after this post I promise.

Sophie - if you are going to insult people...use proper words...Marta didn't start this - it started when you hacked into her email account you psychopathic twat, there is no need for you to be hassling us when we have done nothing wrong...and you KNOW it.

Anyway - my computer has gone bung at the momnt so if someone could please post the Madrid draw --- I will be forever greatfull!

Iza
10-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Fernando takes on Jonas Bjorkman in the 1st Round. Hard match but good luck Fer :yeah: !

Iza
10-17-2004, 02:31 PM
the complete draw is:

Henman-Bye
Labadze vs Costa
Q vs Ljubicic
Schuettler-Bye

Chela-Bye
Q vs Calleri
Q vs Cañas
J. Johansson-Bye

Nalbandian-Bye
Soderling vs Mayer
Corretja vs Ferrer
Srichaphan-Bye

Novak-Bye
Malisse vs Haas
Dent vs Youzhny
Massu-Bye
---------------------------
Ferrero-Bye
Horna vs Arazi
Ancic vs Fish
Pavel-Bye

Gonzalez-Bye
Schalken vs Q
Karlovic vs Lopez
Safin-Bye

Robredo-Bye
Q vs Ginepri
Bjorkman vs Verdasco
Hrbaty-Bye

Spadea-Bye
Nadal vs Sanguinetti
Sanchez vs Q
Agassi-Bye

Neely
10-19-2004, 11:57 AM
FERNANDO totally killed Björkman in this one... 6-1 6-2 :)

good win, Fernando!
very convincing!
much more than I ever expected it to, I thought that Jonas would be much tougher....

lizabeth..*
10-19-2004, 12:00 PM
much more than I ever expected it to, I thought that Jonas would be much tougher....

As did I, so much so I even bet on Bjorkman *shakes fist*

He played a great match...serve has improved al ot since the start of the year which is grea to see since it was pretty crap.

VAMOS NANDO!! :woohoo:

Mihret
10-19-2004, 01:36 PM
Hi.

I am new here. Did anybody else notice that Fernando is wearing a ring on his "wedding finger" only it's on his right hand (so it's not really his "wedding ring"). But since he is a lefty, I was wondering if he was married?
Does anybody here know something?

~EMiLiTA~
10-19-2004, 02:31 PM
yay Nando! what a great win!!! I totally didn't expect that scoreline! He plays Hrbaty now, doesn't he? That'll be quite tough, but who knows!Hi.

I am new here. Did anybody else notice that Fernando is wearing a ring on his "wedding finger" only it's on his right hand (so it's not really his "wedding ring"). But since he is a lefty, I was wondering if he was married?

Well if he is then he and Daphne moved pretty quickly! Anyway, as far as I know he's just going out with her...and they've only been together for a few months...but I'm not really the person to ask...Liz will know!!!

martenisfan
10-19-2004, 05:25 PM
You liar when you smell !!!!! i'm not believe you !!

Fer has his girlfriend but he don't want you !!! because you are not his style ok ! i chated with fer and his really nice and he want to saw me in Paris !!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS IS A GOOD JOKE!!

Sophie you are so strange, but isnt my problem, i have a little surprise for you but, well maybe you will be more stupid when you know it... Mario is sooooo nice, I hope the best wishes for him... looool Sophie, Fer is with Dafne, all the day, you only can be his "friend", but Fer is more inteligent, and one more thing, your words doesnt hurt me, you can say all that you want, because for me, ISNT IMPORTANT ok?? :rolleyes:

martenisfan
10-19-2004, 05:30 PM
hola marta! soy emily! no sabía que tú también venías a este foro!!! bienvenida jaja

Hola Emily!!!
Nada, sólo entraba de vez en cuando, pero aqui hay cierta persona, muy poco inteligente, que habla sin saber de las cosas, e insulta al personal. Asi que hasta que la chica en cuestion (soso) no diga más tonterias, yo seguiré por aqui, gracias por la bienvenida! :wavey:

Besos!!
MARTA

lizabeth..*
10-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Hi.

Hmmm, so that's why he pulled out of Vienna! :lol: No, I am kidding - as far as I am aware, Fernando isn't married. It's probably just a gift from a certain someone...or even someone else! Haha.

lizabeth..*
10-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Welcome to this humble abode too Mihret :wavey:

Iza
10-20-2004, 05:30 AM
Hi Mihret and welcome here!
Oh, man you confuse me tons when u speak Spanish cos I don't speak it and I don't understand :o !
Thanx Liz for clearing us up about the ring cos I was confused too. I was like :'What the? (looking like JC and Marat in Em's avatar :) ) Is he so crazy like Coria to marry at 21?" The match was great, Fernando completely outclassed Jonas, the commentators were shocked by Bjorkie's poor performance. Fernando plays Hrbaty next so vamos Fer!
I only saw the 2nd set and not even live but that was enough as I hadn't seen him since Bucharest! :inlove: lovely Fer :drool:

BTW, Liz did u notice that we have almost the same number of posts?

loeliepoelie
10-20-2004, 09:45 AM
Hey all, long time no see!

Just wanted to say a big VAMOS to Fer for this evening!!! :banana:

BTW why doesn't Fer have a proper players forum??? :confused:

JaredPalmerFan
10-20-2004, 01:57 PM
I agree. He should have a forum of his own now

Jac

PS.. Hi Liz *waves*

~EMiLiTA~
10-20-2004, 02:08 PM
maybe u guys should post a thread in the questions forum and see if they put a separate forum for Nando

loeliepoelie
10-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Fernando won 64 76!!!!!!! :banana:

lizabeth..*
10-21-2004, 12:37 AM
I agree. He should have a forum of his own now

Jac

PS.. Hi Liz *waves*

*coughs*Fernando Verdasco Messageboard (http://s7.invisionfree.com/fernando_verdasco/index.php?act=idx)*coughs*

:wavey: Hello hello Jac...

Good win by Nando too. Thats 2 in a row I thought he'd lose. Now I do think he will go down to Tommy. *shakes fist*

Iza
10-21-2004, 04:04 AM
i chose him to win against robredo in PAW so I really hope he's gonna win *keeps fingers crossed* Now that Rafa is out, there's no risk of a quarterfinal between them so vamos Fer :woohoo:
And BTW, I posted a question in that area and no-one supported me :rolleyes:

~EMiLiTA~
10-21-2004, 11:41 AM
yay for Nando...another good win for him...hasn't dropped a set! I've also picked him to beat Tommy (but mainly cos of the odds hehe), but I think it will be pretty difficult. Let's just wait and see. Vamos Fer que estás en casa!!!

awww Iza, I'll go and support you in that forum right away!!!

lizabeth..*
10-21-2004, 11:00 PM
ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

HOW FERNANDO?! WHY?!!

He played so well in the first set, I was amazed...go to sleep at the start of the 2nd and I wake up to see he's lost. Stupid stupid stupid.

I had a feeling he would lose to Tommy, but that's not the point....Tommy was playing like shit last night, seriously though Fernando would take it home. Grrrr

~EMiLiTA~
10-22-2004, 01:28 PM
yes I know...and especially knowing the fact that Tommy was injured (and quite badly too...he said he was in a lot of pain)...he really should have been able to take advantage of that fact. If he can't beat a player who's injured, then what chance does he have?! :(

Sommarsverige
10-24-2004, 04:28 PM
Hi all Fernando fans ;-)
Just wanted to post a short note here, because I also like Fernando a lot since I saw him playing in Båstad in summer.
Last week I was in Madrid and saw also his matches there...He is such a great guy
and I can understand everyone of you why you support Nando...
Good luck for Nando in Stockholm!

Iza
10-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah, VAMOS Fer in Stockholm!
R u sure he's not engaged? Cos I noticed that after he won vs. Jonas he kissed that ring :unsure: and looked in the direction of the pppl in his box (where his girl was, well at leats I think that was her)

lizabeth..*
10-25-2004, 01:10 AM
:wavey: Sommarsverige

Iza....Dafne wasn't the girl in his box during the Bjorkman match...it was some random lady...she was sitting somewhere else....but she was there for the Tommy match

Iza
10-25-2004, 04:58 AM
i saw her in the tommy match so i guess it was her. dunno tho

lizabeth..*
10-26-2004, 02:12 AM
Nando def Ginepri 6-2 2-1 ret. He retired with a lower back injury. Next up is Shalcken or Sluiter.

Vamos.

Iza
10-26-2004, 10:08 AM
VAMOS! :dance:
He's playing doubles with Feli 2 :) !

~EMiLiTA~
10-26-2004, 01:14 PM
well done Nando!!! hope he does well in doubles with Feli too!!! suerte!

~EMiLiTA~
10-26-2004, 01:16 PM
btw, how's our petition for the Nando forum going? doesn't look like it's worked so far :(

JaredPalmerFan
10-26-2004, 06:09 PM
not so far, no *sigh* But how many people normally post to get a forum added??

Jac

soso
10-26-2004, 09:02 PM
Sorry for the bitchiness Em and Iza...it stops after this post I promise.

Sophie - if you are going to insult people...use proper words...Marta didn't start this - it started when you hacked into her email account you psychopathic twat, there is no need for you to be hassling us when we have done nothing wrong...and you KNOW it.

Anyway - my computer has gone bung at the momnt so if someone could please post the Madrid draw --- I will be forever greatfull!

hahaha Elizabeth it's you the bitch !! don't insult me i don't insult you !!

Because watch you you are very sad and horrible ! and not sociable i don't want lost my times with you !!

and i saw soon adorable spanish player and i have a PASS !! i know a lots of people in the tennis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizabeth..*
10-27-2004, 12:44 AM
Nando and feli won their doubles match....6-4 6-4 I think....

Don't know what it takes to get a foum made...Feli got one and I didn't think that many posted before hand...*shrugs* Hopefully we get one soon!

Iza
10-27-2004, 07:58 AM
Yeah, Feli's got a forum and only 5-6 posters hang around over there :sad: Maybe Fer's forum would be more 'populated' :)

loeliepoelie
10-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Nando beat Sluiter 64 62!!! :banana:

loeliepoelie
10-28-2004, 04:17 PM
Yeah, Feli's got a forum and only 5-6 posters hang around over there :sad: Maybe Fer's forum would be more 'populated' :)

Ferrero's forum has the most replies, after that this one!!!! It's very weird that Fer doesn't have his own forum! Besides Liz' forum that is! :angel:

btw Fer will probably play Rotterdam next year!!!! That makes me sooo happy! :banana:

Aoli
10-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Look this photograph of atptennis.com... they're of Stockholm :hearts: :hearts: :drool:

http://www.atptennis.com/en/media/insiderpics/2004/stockholm_guard.jpg http://www.atptennis.com/en/media/insiderpics/2004/stockholm_rive.jpg

Byesss :kiss: :kiss:

lizabeth..*
10-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Mmm Special Fashion Men out on the town!

Thanks Aoli!!

Iza
10-28-2004, 07:43 PM
wow Aoli the pics are just :drool: I'm lost now....gazing @ that pic OMG :hearts: you made my week with those pics :)

~EMiLiTA~
10-29-2004, 01:40 PM
:haha: they look so funny together...the fashionable chicos that they are...

~EMiLiTA~
10-29-2004, 03:23 PM
am watching the livescores of Nando's match against Agassi at the moment and he's just lost the first set in a tie-break...bugger! Well, at least he's pushing him. Vamos Nando!!! Tire him out!!!

loeliepoelie
10-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Shame he lost that match 76 62...

But the good news is that Nando + Feli are currently 36 75 in doubles, hope they win that third set and prove that they deserve a spot in the DC final!!! :banana:

JaredPalmerFan
10-29-2004, 06:53 PM
currently they are 5/2 in the third set

*** VAMOS * * *

Jac

JaredPalmerFan
10-29-2004, 07:06 PM
:worship: They won 6/2 in the third :bounce:

:woohoo:

Jac

Sommarsverige
10-29-2004, 10:36 PM
Great win for Nando and Feli in the doubles ;) ;)

Finally some Nando pics from Madrid...

lizabeth..*
10-30-2004, 08:02 AM
Seems that someone spent too much time sight seeing and not enough practising :hatoff:

Lovely pics Sommarsverige thanks heaps for sharing them!! :)

Fer plays Davydenko in the first round in Paris. Such a shitty draw!! *shakes fist*

Iza
10-30-2004, 08:04 AM
Poor Fer :bigcry: ! I was so upset!
But I found his wonderful pic and I calmed down a bit :D It's from Vina del Mar and they're on a Chilean boat called Esmeralda

~EMiLiTA~
10-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Seems that someone spent too much time sight seeing and not enough practising :hatoff:

:lol: I know...and in Paris he has to face Davydenko first up :banghead:

loeliepoelie
10-31-2004, 05:05 PM
Davydenko is one to watch on ATP, so he is cursed already!! :lol:

Sommarsverige
10-31-2004, 07:07 PM
Anybody writing about that Nando and Feli won the doubles in Stockholm?
I think it´s a great win for them and I hope they will play DC doubles now....

Iza
10-31-2004, 08:06 PM
Congrats for Feli and Fer :kiss: :clap2: ! Good luck to Fer in Paris! :woohoo:

Neely
11-02-2004, 11:08 AM
:tears: :banghead:

damn, that wasn't a good season end for Fernando! :(

He lost to Davydenko 2-6 and 3-6.

He didn't even come close to break Davydenko and had no chance the whole match.

Good luck for next season, Fernando! :clap2: :woohoo:

lizabeth..*
11-02-2004, 11:26 AM
I'm not suprised he lost at all...but I thought the match would be...a little....closer?!

Ohhh well - hope he has a good break and is ready for 2005. :banana:

Iza
11-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Fer :mad: he's blew the end of the season. he really blew it up....
good luck in 2005 + come to Bucharest again :drool:

~EMiLiTA~
11-04-2004, 09:54 AM
I have just noticed that in the Russian Roulette forum they have added Andreev amd Youzhny forums...so now I'm a bit annoyed that they STILL haven't added a Nando one. I mean, Albert Costa's forum only has 78 messages...Nando already has more than that and he doesn't even have his own forum :(

Iza
11-04-2004, 10:03 AM
:woohoo: :bounce: :yippee: It's GREAT! :banana:

~EMiLiTA~
11-04-2004, 10:06 AM
OMG congrats guys...about 2 sec ago I posted a message in the other Fernando thread saying how I was pissed off that Andreev and Youzhny had got forums and Nando hadn't!!! I must be psychic or something hahaha

Björki
11-04-2004, 10:47 AM
great!!! :worship:

Iza
11-04-2004, 10:54 AM
yeah, i was going to do the same! but the admins were great :kiss: !

~EMiLiTA~
11-04-2004, 11:02 AM
yes! thanks to the admins :yeah:

Sommarsverige
11-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Thank you so much ;-)

jcluvva
11-04-2004, 05:59 PM
OMG this is great!

lizabeth..*
11-05-2004, 07:09 AM
Oohh would you look what we have here. Dandy.

Iza - you can post those magazine scans...just remember to say where you got them from ;)

Iza
11-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Oohh would you look what we have here. Dandy.

Iza - you can post those magazine scans...just remember to say where you got them from ;)

ok. thnx :kiss:

Iza
11-05-2004, 10:13 AM
:hug: Ems :lol:
we have 1 now...but you're right about Costa's forum

soso
11-24-2004, 03:59 PM
oh Fer is in the new spanish magazine ! " Antes Muerta Que Sencilla "

Carlita
11-24-2004, 05:59 PM

he is????????????? :eek: :rolleyes:

Sommarsverige
11-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Can you perhaps scan it and show us???

Carlita
11-24-2004, 09:15 PM

Is that the name of the magazine????? :rolleyes:

~EMiLiTA~
11-25-2004, 10:23 AM
I thought that was a song lol

Carlita
11-25-2004, 10:41 AM
I thought that was a song lol

hahahaha, you tell me! I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA! :rolleyes:

Carlita
11-25-2004, 10:46 AM
:rolleyes: Well, it seems that I have millions of these things... including a Fernando one, or two, or three... :haha:

Jennay
11-26-2004, 12:34 AM
:eek: I hadn't noticed Fernando's forum!

Awesome! I can't wait to see more of him :cool:

soso
11-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Can you perhaps scan it and show us???

yes sure i scan the pages just for you ! :D ;)

soso
11-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Is that the name of the magazine????? :rolleyes:

yes sure hahahahahahahaaaaaa

Carlita
11-26-2004, 08:01 PM
yes sure hahahahahahahaaaaaa

soso
11-26-2004, 08:06 PM
no explications i believed that you understand !

Carlita
11-26-2004, 08:31 PM
:rolleyes: found another Fer thingie! :D

Carlita
11-26-2004, 08:32 PM
no explications i believed that you understand !

if you say so :rolleyes:

~EMiLiTA~
11-27-2004, 09:51 AM
lol wtf?! http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/traurig/hae.gif

~EMiLiTA~
11-27-2004, 09:54 AM
as far as I can see there is no such magazine...it was just the name of Spain's song used in Eurovision junior so don't know what soso's talking about

lizabeth..*
11-27-2004, 11:06 AM
:tape:

Carlita
11-27-2004, 12:15 PM
as far as I can see there is no such magazine...it was just the name of Spain's song used in Eurovision junior so don't know what soso's talking about
I'm clueless too!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

loeliepoelie
11-27-2004, 03:49 PM
I'm clueless too!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah me too..... very odd... :rolleyes:

lizabeth..*
11-28-2004, 06:29 AM

want to say something............but will....refrain........

Carlita
11-29-2004, 06:58 AM

That might be best my dear Liz! ;)

OOOOOOOOH I miss :sad: my computer! Glad to have found one at work!! :bounce:

~EMiLiTA~
11-29-2004, 08:21 AM

:lol:

Iza
11-29-2004, 08:57 AM

:yeah: that's the right attitude :D

soso
11-29-2004, 04:38 PM
emilta tu peux rentrer chez toi tu es vraiment débile !

lizabeth..*
11-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Don't start hanging shit on Emily, Sophie. You need help.

Carlita
11-30-2004, 06:54 AM

:confused: What's this???? Be nice now!!

~EMiLiTA~
11-30-2004, 09:52 AM

bah...c'est pas moi qui ment...si tu veux te procurer des sensations fortes en disant des choses pathétiques et fausses, ben continue! Mais tout le monde ici sait que ce ne sont que des conneries

Iza
11-30-2004, 09:52 AM
aww hell no let's stop this dissing shit! :tape:

soso
11-30-2004, 05:02 PM
bah...c'est pas moi qui ment...si tu veux te procurer des sensations fortes en disant des choses pathétiques et fausses, ben continue! Mais tout le monde ici sait que ce ne sont que des conneries

T'inquiète pas j'ai la preuve et je te le montrer ! no problem

arrêter de vous croire plus que les autres juste paske vous prenez une photo avec un joueur je trouve vraiment ça débile !!

arrêter de rêver !! vous allez pas vous marier avec un joueur de tennis ils ont mieux à faire que d'être envahi de groupies alors soyez tolérentessssss avec les autres et non pathétique comme tu me le fais si bien dire .....

soso
11-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Don't start hanging shit on Emily, Sophie. You need help.

Do u speak croat ? so maybe you can take a translator !!

Ti se DEBELLA NE LEPA !!!

so graciassss debella for email of FER !!!!!!!!!!!! il est trop sympaaaaaaaaa , finee

lizabeth..*
11-30-2004, 09:59 PM
You know your pathetic when you have to start insulting people in other languages. If you want to say something to me, at least say it in English Sophie. It would have more meaning.

And don't you dare say thank you for his email, you are a fecking psychopath who hacks into other peoples emails. Like I said, you need help.

And god have mercy on Fer.

soso
12-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Liz i believes that you speak croat which coincidence ??

it's you the psychopath ! do u believe that fer it's your boyfriend ? hahaha

he loves Dafne !!! and you don't know me ans i don't know you !

and you know i know a lots of people in the tennis !! pfffff and really i'm not sure that you will be a director of a tournament ! you have any chancessssssss

lizabeth..*
12-01-2004, 09:48 AM
Liz i believes that you speak croat which coincidence ??

it's you the psychopath ! do u believe that fer it's your boyfriend ? hahaha

he loves Dafne !!! and you don't know me ans i don't know you !

and you know i know a lots of people in the tennis !! pfffff and really i'm not sure that you will be a director of a tournament ! you have any chancessssssss

#1. No, I don't believe he is my boyfriend. I never have. WTF are you on about? Get a life

#2. Thank god I don't know you

#3. I'm sure you now lots of people in tennis. Go off and have fun with them instead of sitting here and saying random shit that no one cares about.

#4. I'm sure I'll get over the fact that you just shattered my dream by telling me I have no chance.

Give it up Sophie. Everyone is sick of your shit. All I do is reply, hoping you will go away. But obviously you won't. I still don't understand how you can be so shitty towards me when you KNOW I did nothing wrong. In the future, if you have something to say to me, email me. Don't make other people put up with your crap.

Once again, I am sorry to everyone else.

Carlita
12-01-2004, 10:28 AM

Don't worry about it Liz! Not your fault :hug:

I haven't been here long, but I think I must agree with you here...

Soso, dear, PLEASE GET A LIFE! Just act normal, or :tape:

Thanks! We're all here to have fun, not to be nasty! :rolleyes:

martenisfan
12-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Sofia no t'emocionis, però ets més falsa que un duro sevillà. I que Déu et retornarà tot el mal que estàs fent, i que ja has fet.

Tricky_Forehand
12-01-2004, 11:12 PM
What has happened to Fernando's forum? I get the messages in my email every day and it seems to have turned nasty :sad:. What the heck happened?!?!

Carlita
12-02-2004, 07:34 AM
:hug: Let's have fun here :D :bounce:
:woohoo:

~EMiLiTA~
12-02-2004, 11:47 AM
hehehe shining happy people...

Carlita
12-02-2004, 12:34 PM

:woohoo: oh yeah! :woohoo: ;)

lizabeth..*
12-02-2004, 06:10 PM

*shines*

Iza
12-03-2004, 11:26 AM
Let's sing and dance and drink! http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/party/trinken.gif http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/musik/2587.gif

Iza
12-03-2004, 11:28 AM
err...I got a little bit carried off http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/unsure.gif

Carlita
12-03-2004, 11:50 AM
err...I got a little bit carried off http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/unsure.gif

hahahaha nooooo it's great!!!!http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/dancing.gif http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/skippy.gif http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/cheers.gif

loeliepoelie
12-03-2004, 05:21 PM

:haha: don't worry about it!!! That's how I feel now that Rafa kicked Duck's ass!!! So cheers! :spit: :hug:

soso
12-04-2004, 04:41 PM
#1. No, I don't believe he is my boyfriend. I never have. WTF are you on about? Get a life

#2. Thank god I don't know you

#3. I'm sure you now lots of people in tennis. Go off and have fun with them instead of sitting here and saying random shit that no one cares about.

#4. I'm sure I'll get over the fact that you just shattered my dream by telling me I have no chance.

Give it up Sophie. Everyone is sick of your shit. All I do is reply, hoping you will go away. But obviously you won't. I still don't understand how you can be so shitty towards me when you KNOW I did nothing wrong. In the future, if you have something to say to me, email me. Don't make other people put up with your crap.

emilie te traduiras si tu veux , je parle un français facile pour que tu comprennes !

Liz arrete de te croire le centre du monde ! c'est tt ce que je veux tu es trop sure de toi , et arrete de raconter de la merde sur moi paske c toi la merde !!

voila c tt chacun reste chez sois et tt le monde et heureux so PEACE !!

grosse conasse debella

Carlita
12-04-2004, 05:43 PM
emilie te traduiras si tu veux , je parle un français facile pour que tu comprennes !

Liz arrete de te croire le centre du monde ! c'est tt ce que je veux tu es trop sure de toi , et arrete de raconter de la merde sur moi paske c toi la merde !!

voila c tt chacun reste chez sois et tt le monde et heureux so PEACE !!

grosse conasse debella

Please Soso, can't you just have fun here instead of being nasty to people?! :confused: thank you, gracias, merci, dank je wel, tack sa mycket, vielen dank, grazie :)

loeliepoelie
12-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Please Soso, can't you just have fun here instead of being nasty to people?! :confused: thank you, gracias, merci, dank je wel, tack sa mycket, vielen dank, grazie :)

you speak a lot of languages!!! :eek:

i'm impressed!!! :hug:

Carlita
12-04-2004, 09:43 PM
you speak a lot of languages!!! :eek:

i'm impressed!!! :hug:

Jorge
12-04-2004, 09:53 PM

what about "obrigado, gràcies, eskerrik asko" (my contribution)
;)

Carlita
12-04-2004, 10:15 PM
what about "obrigado, gràcies, eskerrik asko" (my contribution)
;)

well thank you for you contribution! ;) as long as we're having fun! :p

lizabeth..*
12-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Fun fun for everyone!

Ohh and thanks for those photos too hun! :hug: Will upload them to site as soon as I can be bothered. *lol*

Carlita
12-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Fun fun for everyone!

Ohh and thanks for those photos too hun! :hug: Will upload them to site as soon as I can be bothered. *lol*

No worries! ;)

Fun is the right word, hahahahaha http://members.lycos.nl/neutebeut/smilies/feest/ole.gif

Carlita
12-05-2004, 03:53 PM
OH MY GOODNESS!!! :haha: I know what you mean Liz! I saw Fer on tv.... going: :bounce: and it was sooooooo funny to see! :bounce: go Fer!! Bounce Baby Bounce! :haha:

loeliepoelie
12-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Fer bouncing up and down was funny indeed, i did get annoyed with the commentators who kept saying it was Rafa while it was Fer... :rolleyes:

did you guys also see Fer + Feli sing right into the camera??? it's good they're tennis players, because they're not the best singers in the world... :rolleyes:

Carlita
12-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Fer bouncing up and down was funny indeed, i did get annoyed with the commentators who kept saying it was Rafa while it was Fer... :rolleyes:

did you guys also see Fer + Feli sing right into the camera??? it's good they're tennis players, because they're not the best singers in the world... :rolleyes:

Yeah!! :haha:

and the commentators...well, if they're Dutch they probably suck big time, so what do you expect?! ;)

Carlita
12-05-2004, 09:07 PM

:haha: and what about Fer's hair?! :rolleyes:
:eek: it's got a life of it's own!!!!! :haha:

You gotta love this guy! :hug:

~EMiLiTA~
12-06-2004, 04:29 AM
yeah I also saw Feli and Fer singing!!! They looked soooo happy! Dunno what's up with Fer's hair though!

Carlita
12-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Dunno what's up with Fer's hair though!

:haha: Fer's hair is very "bouncy" (is that a word?! :rolleyes: ) just like him! hahaha :bounce: ;)

~EMiLiTA~
12-06-2004, 09:24 AM
haha yeah...have to say I prefer the shorter blond version like when he won Valencia

Carlita
12-06-2004, 09:28 AM
haha yeah...have to say I prefer the shorter blond version like when he won Valencia

well, I love the long hair...both now and the blond 'version' ;) It's just a bit all over the place at the moment! :haha:

btw...I'm having "nightmares" about the Spanish Armada all shaving their heads.... :eek: It's not a pretty sight! :eek:

Iza
12-06-2004, 10:24 AM
wow Fer's hair is gorgeous!!!!!!! I saw him too on TV cheering for Tommy and Juanqui (btw, WEIRD doubles pair :rolleyes: ) and he was with Rafa and with Feli! :inlove: :inlove:

~EMiLiTA~
12-06-2004, 10:54 AM
well, I love the long hair...both now and the blond 'version' ;) It's just a bit all over the place at the moment! :haha:

btw...I'm having "nightmares" about the Spanish Armada all shaving their heads.... :eek: It's not a pretty sight! :eek:

OMG please don't say that!!! I hadn't thought about that...I will seriously DIE if that happens

Carlita
12-06-2004, 11:29 AM
OMG please don't say that!!! I hadn't thought about that...I will seriously DIE if that happens

I knoooooooooooooooow!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Let's hope they love their long hair sooooo much that they won't do it! hahahaha...

Eruwen
12-06-2004, 11:41 AM

You gotta love this guy! :hug: I saw that too on the pics... it was all over the place! :lol:

Eruwen
12-06-2004, 11:42 AM
OMG please don't say that!!! I hadn't thought about that...I will seriously DIE if that happens Me too man! I don't like bald guys! :lol: Carlos will probably get his ass kicked by his mom if he does that though :lol:

Btw... hi guys! :wavey: Kinda new here... lol!

loeliepoelie
12-06-2004, 07:54 PM

You gotta love this guy! :hug:

I can already picture him in the nexht l'oreal advert: because I'm worth it ;)

loeliepoelie
12-06-2004, 07:55 PM
btw even getty images mixed up Rafa & Fer... Dutch/Belgian commentators, I'd expect nothing less, but getty images! :eek:

Carlita
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
I can already picture him in the nexht l'oreal advert: because I'm worth it ;)

http://members.lycos.nl/neutebeut/smilies/lachen/lach010.gif OMG :haha: OMG http://members.lycos.nl/neutebeut/smilies/lachen/lach010.gif

http://members.lycos.nl/neutebeut/smilies/tekst/tekst-lol001.gif

But Fer, my sweetie, can't help but luv ya! http://board.themeparkvision.net/images/tpvstyle/smilies/wub.gif

Carlita
12-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Well, our Fer got his hair under control again! Back in a ponytail! And he looks nice in a suit! They all do by the way :hug:

Eruwen
12-07-2004, 08:29 AM
I can already picture him in the nexht l'oreal advert: because I'm worth it ;)http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/lmao.gif

Aoli
12-07-2004, 04:45 PM
Hi ladies!!!

I found this photograph in as.com: :hearts:

http://www.as.com/recorte.php?id=LCO&xref=20041207dasdaimas_1&type=Ies

Carlita
12-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Hi ladies!!!

http://www.as.com/recorte.php?id=LCO&xref=20041207dasdaimas_1&type=Ies

thanks! My goodness, they must be the best-looking team in history of tennis! hahahaha! :worship: :p

btw, where's Feli!? :confused:

Eruwen
12-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Hi ladies!!!

http://www.as.com/recorte.php?id=LCO&xref=20041207dasdaimas_1&type=Ies http://members.home.nl/gvanbienen/thud.gif

Iza
12-08-2004, 05:27 AM
That picture is sooooo http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/liebe/love1.gif They are all sooo lovely! Yeah, I noticed Feli is missing :( But he might be @ the bathroom or gettin his hair done :)

Bout the l'Oreal thing: you're brilliant http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/froehlich/lol01.gif

Carlita
12-08-2004, 07:53 AM
:rolleyes: What is it with those tennis guys and their hair?! :rolleyes:
http://smileys.******************/cat/36/36_16_2.gif

Anyway, it looks good, most of the time! :p

Carlita
12-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Btw... hi guys! :wavey: Kinda new here... lol!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I have the feeling I already know you from somewhere though..... :rolleyes: :p ;)

Eruwen
12-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I have the feeling I already know you from somewhere though..... :rolleyes: :p ;) Me? Impossible :lol:

Carlita
12-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Me? Impossible :lol:

:nerner: :lol:

~EMiLiTA~
12-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Nando beat 2002 and 2003 champ Albert Costa at the León exhibition 6-7 (4-7), 6-2 y 6-3 and now he plays...FELI! :haha: who had a bye in the first round

lizabeth..*
12-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Are you sure it wasnt the other way around? Because it said Feli was playing Albert and Carlos was playing Rafa...or am I confused?! :lol:

Carlita
12-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Are you sure it wasnt the other way around? Because it said Feli was playing Albert and Carlos was playing Rafa...or am I confused?! :lol:

this is what it says on the site:

CUARTOS DE FINAL
Viernes 10 diciembre de 2004 (20 horas)

ALBERT COSTA- FERNANDO VERDASCO: 7-6/2-6/3-6
RAFAEL NADAL-DAVID SÁNCHEZ: 6-3/6-2

SEMIFINALES
Sábado 11 diciembre de 2004 (A partir de las 19.30 horas)

Fernando Verdasco contra Feliciano López
Rafael Nadal contra Carlos Moyá

And still no results! At least the Fer and Feli should be finished! :rolleyes:

Carlita
12-11-2004, 10:02 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=973377&postcount=297
Check this out. Jorge found them. :D

Carlita
12-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Gosh....why aren't there any results of today's matches :( ?! It's after midnight! Surely they aren't playing anymore?!?!?! :eek:

Carlita
12-11-2004, 10:46 PM
VENCEN A MOYÀ Y FELICIANO LÓPEZ
Nadal y Verdasco, en la final del Master de León

Okay, so now I know! hahaha Gooooo "little ones" ! :lol: All we need are the numbers.... Nadal - Moya 6-4 6-4 Verdasco - Lopez 4-6 6-4 7-5

PUPPY POWERRRRRRRR

lizabeth..*
12-12-2004, 06:36 AM
Good.

I hope he destroys Rafa.

~EMiLiTA~
12-12-2004, 09:21 AM
:lol: Liz

Carlita
12-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Good.

I hope he destroys Rafa.

:eek: :rolleyes: ;) who knows..... :lol:

I sense some :mad: here Liz..... wanna talk about it? ;)

~EMiLiTA~
12-12-2004, 09:56 AM
lol well it's to do with the Davis Cup hype

Carlita
12-12-2004, 10:00 AM
lol well it's to do with the Davis Cup hype

I know! :lol:

Still, Rafa can't help being picked for the singles.... or the media attention.....

I hope they'll enjoy themselves today! May the best puppy win! ;)

Carlita
12-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Sorry girls..... close, but not enough I'm afraid! :sad:

EL MALLORQUÍN SE HIZO CON LA PRIMERA EDICIÓN DEL TORNEO
Nadal puede con Verdasco en la final de León
Rafael Nadal puso la guinda al éxito de la Copa Davis conquistando el título del I Master Ciudad de León tras derrotar en la final a Fernando Verdasco por 7-6 (8-6) y 7-5, en un encuentro muy igualado. Dos de las raquetas más jóvenes del tenis español, Nadal con 18 años y Verdasco con 21, vivieron un auténtico duelo de titanes, pleno de potencia entre dos pegadores.

Nadal, al que se le había escapado el triunfo ante Albert Costa en la última final del predecesor de este torneo, disputado los dos años anteriores sobre la moqueta del pabellón Pisuerga de Valladolid, se encontró a un competidor en estado puro, de los que no dan una bola por perdida y con una prodigiosa muñeca izquierda. Curiosamente, se enfrentaban en la final leonesa -con un pabellón de nuevo a reventar con más de 6.500 espectadores-, dos de los tres zurdos, el otro es Feliciano López, que pueden empezar a aparecer entre los diez primeros de la lista de la ATP la próxima temporada.

El partido permaneció equilibrado durante el primer set. Sólo en el noveno juego Nadal dispuso de una renta de 15-40 que solventó sin demasiados apuros Verdasco, amparado en su poderoso servicio. Poco a poco el manacorí fue encontrando también la fortaleza de su saque -firmó al final del encuentro siete directos y un buen número que provocaron el error del contrario- y eso condujo a la muerte súbita en la que Nadal parecía tomar la delantera con un 2-0, pero que fue contestado por el madrileño que se colocó con 5-6 y servicio para ganar.

Los detalles, decisivos
En ese momento decidieron los detalles, también la fortuna de un golpe más acertado que el del rival, sufriendo una inoportuna doble falta Verdasco en el peor momento y la balanza se volteó a favor de Rafael.

Con un set a favor, el más joven ganador en la historia de la Copa Davis, jugó con mayor confianza, pero sin que ello supusiera que su rival bajara la guardia, así hasta el sexto juego en el que Nadal parecía dar el golpe definitivo al romper el saque del madrileño y colocarse 4-2.

Fue un espejismo dentro del equilibrio de fuerzas, porque Fernando contestó de inmediato con otra ruptura de servicio, que dio paso a dos juegos en blanco -uno por jugador- con sus saques, hasta que de nuevo los detalles decidieron el undécimo juego y la suerte del partido para acabar con 7-5 en el segundo set.

RogiFan88
12-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi! I don't know whether someone has already posted this here, but I saw a nice 3 or 4 page article on Fernando and his gf Dafne in the Dec 9 Hola magazine. I don't have a copy otherwise I would post the pictures for you. ;)