Sept wedding for Jurgen Melzer [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sept wedding for Jurgen Melzer

MightyJurgenfan
08-06-2012, 01:47 AM
I read this report on Tennisnet.net.

"I would like to get married. But only once. Because I'm old fashioned and hope that it holds for a lifetime. "

These sentences come from Jurgen Melzer - from a "Woman" interview last October.

At that time the best tennis players in the country claims to be still single, short time later became known that he is romantically involved with Iveta Benesova.

In September, married

Less than a year later, he will lead the Czech tennis player down the aisle.

How LAOLA1 learned from a reliable source, is married in September. The place of marriage is the south of Vienna.

Has also been rumbled: Shortly before the Olympic Games in London, Melzer was with friends for a few days in Mallorca.

Wedding cake ordered yours?

Also, the "page views magazine" reported in its latest issue of the planned wedding.

The Lower Austrian to have given the world-famous pastry shop Demel in downtown Vienna in a wedding cake order.

Melzer's reaction to "twitter", "What is better for demel not occurred to them haha ​​so funny?"

For a personal opinion, the tennis ace was initially unavailable.

Mixed triumph at Wimbledon

First met in Melzer and Benesova are on the tennis court.

His dream woman he once described as follows:.. "You should be athletic and a bit familiar in tennis mean you have my jokes and can be even funny and they should do well once the whole afternoon doing nothing and with me on the couch can lie. Without leisure stress! "

Physical activity, the 29-year-old is convinced of this, Melzer last June, up close as not-yet-loving couple won both the Wimbledon mixed competition.

Even then it would have been crackled because Mirna Jukic, the former girlfriend of one local number, traveled from London after a fight prematurely.

Officially, the love game but was only in November.

More successful than Federer

Benesova is not the way, Melzer's first relationship with a tennis player.

Before that, the 31-year-old caught the Russian Anastasia Myskina, among other things, the Czech Nicole Vaidisova and Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia.

The Swiss "look" wrote last year about the number 35 in the world: "He has more success than Roger Federer or Pete Sampras. Jurgen Melzer is the # 1 - for women. "

As of now, only one woman in Melzer's giving life: Iveta Benesova.

Stephan Schwabl