Washington R2: Kamke def. Matosevic 6-4 6-3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Washington R2: Kamke def. Matosevic 6-4 6-3

Freak3yman84
08-01-2012, 10:05 PM
This Kamke guy is so up and down... But I guess that's the case with most ballbashers. Up next for Kamke is Haas or L. Mayer. I expect it to be Haas, and then Haas will easily win over Kamke.

outrider
08-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Kamke much more talented than this mug so its good that he saved tennis.
Always good to see Mugtosevic losing.
Next round against Haas will be a friendly match so Haas should be in the SF for sure if he beat Mayer.
Perfect.

The Prince
08-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Kamke much more talented than this mug so its good that he saved tennis.
Always good to see Mugtosevic losing.
Next round against Haas will be a friendly match so Haas should be in the SF for sure if he beat Mayer.
Perfect.

Haas hasn't won yet.

Hold your horses, you'll probably be right, but Leo is very capable.

Tobi :) Good win.

Marinko :hug:

jrm
08-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Tobi :yeah:

Javier Bardem
08-02-2012, 04:22 AM
Kamke literally wasn't making unforced errors again. Also in both of his matches he is really stepping in with the backhand return and is just returning amazing overall. I think he has a definite chance against Haas, although Kamke's game is really boring i wanted Matosevic just to win because he brings personality to the court

Freak3yman84
08-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Kamke literally wasn't making unforced errors again. Also in both of his matches he is really stepping in with the backhand return and is just returning amazing overall. I think he has a definite chance against Haas, although Kamke's game is really boring i wanted Matosevic just to win because he brings personality to the court

Really? Usually Kamke is worse than that. But I'll take your word for it, and expect a fight from him against Haas ;)

emotion
08-02-2012, 04:33 AM
I think Kamke is done pretty regularly cuz he'll be just incredibly bad for months at a time before being top 40 level again

Javier Bardem
08-02-2012, 04:45 AM
Really? Usually Kamke is worse than that. But I'll take your word for it, and expect a fight from him against Haas ;)

Yea like I really don't like Kamke and was so upset he beat Paire but I think he's in his best form atm. Like he was double faulting a lot at key moments in both matches if he just cuts those out then he will be a tough out for Haas. Like 2010 is when I really actually got into tennis and I just remember watching this guy a lot and he just reminds me of himself in 2010 right now (which isn't a good thing for the tour lol

Freak3yman84
08-02-2012, 04:49 AM
Yea like I really don't like Kamke and was so upset he beat Paire but I think he's in his best form atm. Like he was double faulting a lot at key moments in both matches if he just cuts those out then he will be a tough out for Haas. Like 2010 is when I really actually got into tennis and I just remember watching this guy a lot and he just reminds me of himself in 2010 right now (which isn't a good thing for the tour lol

Yeah I don't like his play either. It's too up and down. I really want Tommy to win though, he deserves it!

Javier Bardem
08-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Yeah I don't like his play either. It's too up and down. I really want Tommy to win though, he deserves it!

Theres never really an up with him though, the only up he has is like if he can land an occasional big serve or come up with a big return. other than that he literally gets the ball back deep and had Matosevic and Paire breaking down in every rally

Freak3yman84
08-02-2012, 05:02 AM
Theres never really an up with him though, the only up he has is like if he can land an occasional big serve or come up with a big return. other than that he literally gets the ball back deep and had Matosevic and Paire breaking down in every rally

So he plays a bit like a pusher then, just waiting for his opponent to screw up? I though he was a ballbasher :confused:

Javier Bardem
08-02-2012, 06:09 AM
So he plays a bit like a pusher then, just waiting for his opponent to screw up? I though he was a ballbasher :confused:

:lol: I'm not really sure what category he fits into, all I know is when he's on you gotta come up with something pretty good to beat him. After watching 2 of his matches I really can't take anymore lol

Hian-GOAT
08-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Yes :dance: Tobi :yeah: