Washington R1: Kamke def. Paire 6-3 7-5 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Washington R1: Kamke def. Paire 6-3 7-5

Blue Heart24
08-01-2012, 12:59 AM
:facepalm:
I don't think it's possible to equal level of muggery this match had ever again.Paire is a disgrace.He held serve 3 times in the match :stupid:,wasted a gp in the last game.
Definitely doesnt even have traces of brain.38% points won on serve.

Cumke will get bageled in the next round hopefully as he did last week.

The Prince
08-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Tobi :inlove:

MuzzahLovah
08-01-2012, 01:40 AM
:sad:

Mark Lenders
08-01-2012, 01:42 AM
Cumke eh? Cool nickname, must be said :p

Javier Bardem
08-01-2012, 04:40 AM
I watched this whole match actually lol. It started off with Paire missing like every serve and literally hitting every ball out to go down 2 breaks. Then he turned it up a little to get 3 games. In the second set there was this weird moment, it was 4-4 I think 2nd set Kamke serve and it was 30-15, Kamke sets up a nice point and Paire hits a high ball clearly going out and this line judge literally runs forward and tries to catch it. And Paire is like wtf is he doing!?! to the chair ump (the chair ump was the bald egyptian looking guy btw) and the chair ump was like I really don't know. Lol so at the change over Paire literally walks by his seat and goes over to this guy and is like calling him out and during his whole serve game he kept lightly hitting these high balls right next to him like baiting him to go for it and the chair ump was like Benoit tread lightly and I think it's time to play...

I sat right next to Paire's coach Lionel something and this guy literally gives nothing away while Paire is doing god knows what. It has to be said though that Kamke literally did not make unforced errors, he was so solid with his horribly boring game and in the second set Paire actually started coming up with some serves and Kamke was getting every single ball back. Some dumb shit Paire was doing though was he hit like 5 drop shots int he match and every single time Kamke got there easily and ended up with the point. Also another amazingly puzzling moment was the first match point at 5-6 at Ad Kamke, Paire ended up getting a shortball with Kamke off the court, all Paire had to do was hit a very easy cross court forehand into the open court and instead he tries to get cute and do this little angled off drop shot and Kamke gets there easily but hits the ball right at Paire who puts it away. It was at that moment that I thought Paire would come back but after getting the next point he dropped the next 3 with balls into the net. I didn't see much of Matosevic but Kamke looks like he's in good form according to his game

Slade
08-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Paire losing me even more vcash. He should be beating mugs like Kamke 6-2 6-2

Javier Bardem
08-01-2012, 04:44 AM
I watched this whole match actually lol. It started off with Paire missing like every serve and literally hitting every ball out to go down 2 breaks. Then he turned it up a little to get 3 games. In the second set there was this weird moment, it was 4-4 I think 2nd set Kamke serve and it was 30-15, Kamke sets up a nice point and Paire hits a high ball clearly going out and this line judge literally runs forward and tries to catch it. And Paire is like wtf is he doing!?! to the chair ump (the chair ump was the bald egyptian looking guy btw) and the chair ump was like I really don't know. Lol so at the change over Paire literally walks by his seat and goes over to this guy and is like calling him out and during his whole serve game he kept lightly hitting these high balls right next to him like baiting him to go for it and the chair ump was like Benoit tread lightly and I think it's time to play...

I sat right next to Paire's coach Lionel something and this guy literally gives nothing away while Paire is doing god knows what. It has to be said though that Kamke literally did not make unforced errors, he was so solid with his horribly boring game and in the second set Paire actually started coming up with some serves and Kamke was getting every single ball back. Some dumb shit Paire was doing though was he hit like 5 drop shots int he match and every single time Kamke got there easily and ended up with the point. Also another amazingly puzzling moment was the first match point at 5-6 at Ad Kamke, Paire ended up getting a shortball with Kamke off the court, all Paire had to do was hit a very easy cross court forehand into the open court and instead he tries to get cute and do this little angled off drop shot and Kamke gets there easily but hits the ball right at Paire who puts it away. It was at that moment that I thought Paire would come back but after getting the next point he dropped the next 3 with balls into the net. I didn't see much of Matosevic but Kamke looks like he's in good form according to his game

I meant to clarify that when the line judge ran forward to catch it he completely bricked the catch but the point was that he touched the ball before it bounced and that's what Paire was pissed about

BroTree123
08-01-2012, 06:27 AM
Losing to Shitke, let alone in straight sets :stupid: :facepalm:

Paire, get your shit together :smash:

RonaldGomez
08-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Expected, some days ago Benoit tweeted that his trainings were awful, and obviously he wasn't motivated out there, he's taking some weeks of holidays before US Open.

n8
08-01-2012, 07:37 AM
WTA number of breaks with 13 out of 21 games.

outrider
08-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Mug vs. Mug = One mug win.

Easy.

tealeaves
08-01-2012, 09:32 PM
LMAO :spit: