Olympics R1: Federer/Wawrinka def. Soeda/Nishikori 6-7(5) 6-4 6-4 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Olympics R1: Federer/Wawrinka def. Soeda/Nishikori 6-7(5) 6-4 6-4

samanosuke
07-30-2012, 07:49 PM
some good points . Fed was pumped. Obviously cares for doubles also

barbadosan
07-30-2012, 07:52 PM
That second to last point.. lol.

Ash86
07-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Fed's just greedy. :o Mr. Classy swearing on court at the All England Club, Allez-ing it up... Hope the Bryans get some revenge this time.

Smoke944
07-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Nishikori/Soeda really mugged it on the important points in the last game.

Fujee
07-30-2012, 07:54 PM
Second to last point was awesome! Fed so pumped. ALLEZ!

Shirogane
07-30-2012, 07:55 PM
http://tof.canardpc.com/view/c9bd42cc-d5f4-4408-9651-a593dd5b1676.jpg

Slice Winner
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Good match, some insane points.
And of course there was that bit when Fed gave Wawa a 'hand'... with his 'backhand'. (Slapped his arse.)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7znt7nUAg1qm3msmo1_500.jpg
:hearts:

samanosuke
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
That "Fuck" was so sweat

Travod
07-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Now what if they go commit seppuku :(

Pulling for Japan there but crazy awesome match.

duong
07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
the Japanese volleyed very well in the first set, but the Swiss were better for the serve and return,

and the Japanese's level decreased, esp. Soeda in the third set.

Fed-Waw should have won the first set, had plenty of opportunities but Fed and Waw didn't play their best at the same moment (Waw started very well but Fed not good yet then Fed got better but Waw's level decreased), and the Japanese played very well in that set.

Also I think they need a little bit time to get used to doubles back : I think they will be better in next matches, as both Fed and Waw look in good form anyway, esp. Fed.

yes Fed clearly was pumped up : he owes it to Wawrinka anyway :shrug:

they saved a break point for the JApanese to get back to 5-5 and the match not finish tonight with a lot of difficulty, nice half-volley by Fed on that point.

they play again tomorrow against Erlich-Ram, 4th match on court 2, if the weather allows it

I.C.H.
07-30-2012, 08:06 PM
fed should play alone - would win easily that way

Julián Santiago
07-30-2012, 08:09 PM
It was a funny match

Arkulari
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Roger roaring is such a sexy thing :drool:

The Swiss team got more confident as time rolled on, saved all the break points they faced, Stan carried Roger for most of the first set and then Roger returned the favor in the rest of the match, returning far better than Wava & serving great.

Fed Muzza Killer
07-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Any clip from Second to last point?

Roger was so sexy out there :hearts:

emotion
07-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Really enjoyed this match, Fed wanted it

Litotes
07-30-2012, 08:42 PM
fed should play alone - would win easily that way

This is not table tennis. Being two actually helps. Even if your partner is not as good as you.

samanosuke
07-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Fed should give Annacone swiss passport and put him on the court. Swiss would have more chance.I like Stan but he is more or less useless

Arkulari
07-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Fed should give Annacone swiss passport and put him on the court. Swiss would have more chance.I like Stan but he is more or less useless

That's not true, in fact Stan played better in the first set than Roger ;)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7zi6cDB3V1qm3msmo1_500.jpg

Arkulari
07-30-2012, 09:10 PM
_7pIqcFSkYA

Paylu2007
07-30-2012, 09:19 PM
dat spank! :hearts:

Lopez
07-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Fed's just greedy. :o Mr. Classy swearing on court at the All England Club, Allez-ing it up... Hope the Bryans get some revenge this time.

:lol:

Bitter much?

Anyways, congrats to the Swiss :yeah:. Hope they go far!

chenx15
07-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Ball hog! hahahah

Arkulari
07-30-2012, 09:34 PM
https://p.twimg.com/AzFKNrXCAAAQtrn.jpg

Stan tweeted that :haha:

Ash86
07-30-2012, 09:36 PM
:lol:

Bitter much?

Anyways, congrats to the Swiss :yeah:. Hope they go far!

Not really. My favourite already has a gold in singles - no sweat. :wavey:

Just found it funny to watch Fed audibly saying the F-word and there being no outrage on MTF about how classless he is -- when Nole breaking racquets and Nadal apparently "bumping" into players is ruining the game. At least those guys aren't swearing at a time when kids could be watching it live on TV. Still, guess Fed has the classy image and it just sticks, even if in fact on court he's no less pumped up and aggressive than any other player. Much better doubles players still in the draw than Fedrinka - hope someone stops them as Stan really does not deserve 2 Olympic medals given how mentally weak he is. One gift from Roger should be enough for his career.

Pirata.
07-30-2012, 09:40 PM
44/9 and 34/12

:worship:

viruzzz
07-30-2012, 09:47 PM

Just found it funny to watch Fed audibly saying the F-word and there being no outrage on MTF about how classless he is -- when Nole breaking racquets and Nadal apparently "bumping" into players is ruining the game. At least those guys aren't swearing at a time when kids could be watching it live on TV. Still, guess Fed has the classy image and it just sticks, even if in fact on court he's no less pumped up and aggressive than any other player. Much better doubles players still in the draw than Fedrinka - hope someone stops them as Stan really does not deserve 2 Olympic medals given how mentally weak he is. One gift from Roger should be enough for his career.

What a bitter hater.
Come on, dude... You can do better. :wavey:

Federer in 2
07-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Any highlights?

Ash86
07-30-2012, 09:53 PM
What a bitter hater.
Come on, dude... You can do better. :wavey:

How is it bitter? I don't mind Fed - he deserves his success because he's clearly ridiculously talented and one of the best players ever. Just don't think he's any more classy than Nadal and Djokovic and the double standard at MTF is laughable, that's all. Fed's not awful for swearing - his fans at MTF are awful for pretending they wouldn't make an issue out of it if Nadal/Djokovic did it though. Stating the obvious.

As for Wawrinka - never liked him because though he has the game to trouble quite a few, he's mentally weak. So, don't want Wawrinka to get another medal. Why is it okay for people to hate on Ferrer, Almagro, Simon etc. but not on Wawrinka? Wawrinka's mental weakness is one of the most annoying to watch - perfectly reasonable to not want him to ride on Fed's coattails once more.

Slice Winner
07-30-2012, 09:56 PM
That's not true, in fact Stan played better in the first set than Roger ;)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7zi6cDB3V1qm3msmo1_500.jpg

Hey Nat, I see you found my tumblr page ;)

Arkulari
07-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey Nat, I see you found my tumblr page ;)

I don't have Tumblr but I do browse, didn't know it was you, had I, I'd credited you :D

Slice Winner
07-30-2012, 10:05 PM
I don't have Tumblr but I do browse, didn't know it was you, had I, I'd credited you :D

:D no worries. Spread the Fedrinka love around :hearts:

viruzzz
07-30-2012, 10:06 PM
How is it bitter? I don't mind Fed - he deserves his success because he's clearly ridiculously talented and one of the best players ever. Just don't think he's any more classy than Nadal and Djokovic and the double standard at MTF is laughable, that's all. Fed's not awful for swearing - his fans at MTF are awful for pretending they wouldn't make an issue out of it if Nadal/Djokovic did it though. Stating the obvious.

As for Wawrinka - never liked him because though he has the game to trouble quite a few, he's mentally weak. So, don't want Wawrinka to get another medal. Why is it okay for people to hate on Ferrer, Almagro, Simon etc. but not on Wawrinka? Wawrinka's mental weakness is one of the most annoying to watch - perfectly reasonable to not want him to ride on Fed's coattails once more.

Hmmmm... The Fed part still sounds pretty hateful.
Give it another try.

I know what you think, I agree a big part of Fed Fanbase is pathetic (but really: Pathetic), but come on, this "human" moments made him more enjoyable. It's like young-Fed again.
He needs to sell the world a superb image, and i'm ok with that. He's classy, but he's classy because of his tennis, way more classy than the other 3.
Nadal speaks english like a monkey and Djokovic is an asshole with some of his rivals (Monfils - 2011 Rogers cup, best example).
But who cares? They play great tennis and the enjoyable thing is way bigger than the "bad-thing" (But IMO, there was no "bad thing" today, but whatev)
I think he did worse when he said to the umpire "I don't give a shit", even if he was right, that was pretty worse, but come on, swearing is part of us.

Every player has off-tune moments. I'm pretty okay with that.

Look at Nalby then, I think he did something pathetic, but, for some weird reason, 50% of MTF was okay with that.
I'm not. He fucked it up. Let's see what time tells.

redshift36188
07-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Just found it funny to watch Fed audibly saying the F-word and there being no outrage on MTF about how classless he is -- when Nole breaking racquets and Nadal apparently "bumping" into players is ruining the game. At least those guys aren't swearing at a time when kids could be watching it live on TV. Still, guess Fed has the classy image and it just sticks, even if in fact on court he's no less pumped up and aggressive than any other player.
Roger has been classless at times but swearing is in no way comparable to purposefully bumping into your opponent. If you wanted to compare you could bring the occasions where Roger has been disrespectful to the umpires. If you worry about the kids then worry about this kind of behaviour (everyone will grow up to use cuss words anyway).

Arkulari
07-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Well not the best quality but it's something :p

JN62FfnVOfQ

Ash86
07-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Hmmmm... The Fed part still sounds pretty hateful.
Give it another try.

I know what you think, I agree a big part of Fed Fanbase is pathetic (but really: Pathetic), but come on, this "human" moments made him more enjoyable. It's like young-Fed again.
He needs to sell the world a superb image, and i'm ok with that. He's classy, but he's classy because of his tennis, way more classy than the other 3.
Nadal speaks english like a monkey and Djokovic is an asshole with some of his rivals (Monfils - 2011 Rogers cup, best example).
But who cares? They play great tennis and the enjoyable thing is way bigger than the "bad-thing" (But IMO, there was no "bad thing" today, but whatev)
I think he did worse when he said to the umpire "I don't give a shit", even if he was right, that was pretty worse, but come on, swearing is part of us.

Every player has off-tune moments. I'm pretty okay with that.

Look at Nalby then, I think he did something pathetic, but, for some weird reason, 50% of MTF was okay with that.
I'm not. He fucked it up. Let's see what time tells.

I'm okay with the "off-tune" moments too. It's natural and as long as it's not all the time, a la Roddick, it's fine. It's just that the Fed fanbase on the whole pretend they don't exist - the Shut Up to the crowd at RG, the F-word at the Olympics, "I don't give a shit what you think", the "Be Quiet" to Novak'ss parents - he gets more irritable on court than Novak and Rafa IMO. Not sure what Rafa's English has to do with anything - it's perfectly fine and not a character flaw not to be fluent in a second language...

Both Nadal and Djokovic have had their moments too - I don't think the "bump" was much, if anything, yet it was turned into a huge deal on MTF summing up Nadal's lack of sportsmanship. Total nonsense. Anyway, point is, it was good to be reminded AGAIN that there's one rule for Federer and another for other mere mortals. I mean, poor Harrison had to practically apologise to the nation after smashing his racquet the other day - Fed's anger today won't be getting much play at all on the other hand.

Arkulari
07-30-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm okay with the "off-tune" moments too. It's natural and as long as it's not all the time, a la Roddick, it's fine. It's just that the Fed fanbase on the whole pretend they don't exist - the Shut Up to the crowd at RG, the F-word at the Olympics, "I don't give a shit what you think", the "Be Quiet" to Novak'ss parents - he gets more irritable on court than Novak and Rafa IMO. Not sure what Rafa's English has to do with anything - it's perfectly fine and not a character flaw not to be fluent in a second language...

Both Nadal and Djokovic have had their moments too - I don't think the "bump" was much, if anything, yet it was turned into a huge deal on MTF summing up Nadal's lack of sportsmanship. Total nonsense. Anyway, point is, it was good to be reminded AGAIN that there's one rule for Federer and another for other mere mortals. I mean, poor Harrison had to practically apologise to the nation after smashing his racquet the other day - Fed's anger today won't be getting much play at all on the other hand.

I think the point is that Roger doesn't use his bad moments to go against the opponent's concentration, in fact he for example usually fistpumps with his back turned to the rival.

Rafa (although he doesn't do it much anymore) and Nole tend to go more "in your face", same as Murray and his C'MON when the opponent does UEs or DFs.

Also the time wasting and grunting is something people don't like, I felt really embarrassed when Rafa took that bathroom break when Roger was going to serve for the match, that was pure gamesmanship and I don't think that's something he should do, his tennis is more than enough to win without those kind of things :o

Ash86
07-30-2012, 11:04 PM
I think the point is that Roger doesn't use his bad moments to go against the opponent's concentration, in fact he for example usually fistpumps with his back turned to the rival.

Rafa (although he doesn't do it much anymore) and Nole tend to go more "in your face", same as Murray and his C'MON when the opponent does UEs or DFs.

Also the time wasting and grunting is something people don't like, I felt really embarrassed when Rafa took that bathroom break when Roger was going to serve for the match, that was pure gamesmanship and I don't think that's something he should do, his tennis is more than enough to win without those kind of things :o

Did you feel embarrassed when Fed took a bathroom break against Davydenko at Aus Open 2010? One that he later admitted was deliberate? In a slam too -- not a Masters 1000? :rolleyes: And Rafa's was not gamesmanship -- he was back in the time of the changeover i.e., he took no extra time than if he'd been sitting there the whole time - Roger did not have to wait for extra time, so don't see what the issue is there.

Would be good if you stopped pretending to be a Fedal fan, since I only ever see you criticising Nadal. Can't remember the last positive comment you posted about him, or you even being happy when he wins. No shame in just being a Fed fan. :shrug:

And it's your opinion that Roger's bad moments don't go against his opponents concentration. It's my opinion that Nadal's fistpumps pump himself up - they're not aimed at the opponent. Same for Nole - though his are more interaction with the crowd. Neither look at the opponent and aim it towards him. And I'm sure I could easily find Fed celebrating an opponent's UFE or DF - the guy is not flawless - not by a long way. Don't think we need to go into the area of post-match comments and who is classy/not about their opponent. Not even going to touch the time wasting and grunting - seriously - Fed fans need to get over it. Fed grunts sometimes too; the game's physical and if it's a hindrance the player can complain to the umpire. Time wasting - again - up to the umpire to do something & Fed's said it doesn't bother him so don't see why his fans are so incensed. Has nothing to do with classiness anyway...

The point is, I'm saying none of the top 3 are perfect. Fed fans, and you from your post above, suggest Fed is somehow nicer/classier/different to the rest. He isn't. He hates losing and it shows.

LocoPorElTenis
07-30-2012, 11:04 PM
I was there, great match and nice atmosphere though everyone was feeling a bit cold!

Fujee
07-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Thanks for all the clips and pics Nat :)

Pirata.
07-30-2012, 11:26 PM
_7pIqcFSkYA

:worship:

samanosuke
07-30-2012, 11:28 PM
doubles match on over than 3 pages. you knew the goat was on the court

Shirogane
07-30-2012, 11:46 PM
It was great to see him so animated and having fun out there. :lol: You don't really get to see that side of him when he plays singles.

Arkulari
07-31-2012, 01:35 AM
Did you feel embarrassed when Fed took a bathroom break against Davydenko at Aus Open 2010? One that he later admitted was deliberate? In a slam too -- not a Masters 1000? :rolleyes: And Rafa's was not gamesmanship -- he was back in the time of the changeover i.e., he took no extra time than if he'd been sitting there the whole time - Roger did not have to wait for extra time, so don't see what the issue is there.

Would be good if you stopped pretending to be a Fedal fan, since I only ever see you criticising Nadal. Can't remember the last positive comment you posted about him, or you even being happy when he wins. No shame in just being a Fed fan. :shrug:

And it's your opinion that Roger's bad moments don't go against his opponents concentration. It's my opinion that Nadal's fistpumps pump himself up - they're not aimed at the opponent. Same for Nole - though his are more interaction with the crowd. Neither look at the opponent and aim it towards him. And I'm sure I could easily find Fed celebrating an opponent's UFE or DF - the guy is not flawless - not by a long way. Don't think we need to go into the area of post-match comments and who is classy/not about their opponent. Not even going to touch the time wasting and grunting - seriously - Fed fans need to get over it. Fed grunts sometimes too; the game's physical and if it's a hindrance the player can complain to the umpire. Time wasting - again - up to the umpire to do something & Fed's said it doesn't bother him so don't see why his fans are so incensed. Has nothing to do with classiness anyway...

The point is, I'm saying none of the top 3 are perfect. Fed fans, and you from your post above, suggest Fed is somehow nicer/classier/different to the rest. He isn't. He hates losing and it shows.

TBH seeing Roger in a bathroom break isn't that weird, same as the crying thing; Kolya wasn't serving for the match at that moment, so the momentum is completely different.

Roger is loudmouthed, can be obnoxious at times, he's not perfect but he's much less prone to gamesmanship than Rafa, Nole or Murray. That's the point. He's lost tons of times to Rafa and I didn't see him taking a bathroom break just before Rafa ended handing his ass to him in RG 08 :shrug:

CHwuz_woPOk

8-TMTHA8PAk

Those two videos are an example on why he's won a reputation of being a fair competitor.

And I have over 23k posts, if you have read them all then congrats, you really have a lot of time in your hands if you know everything I've ever written :yeah:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=12265788&postcount=63

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=12257054&highlight=#post12257054

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=12248012&highlight=#post12248012

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=12245307&highlight=#post12245307

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=12242948&highlight=#post12242948

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=12232547&postcount=427

And how about THIS ONE:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=12231586&highlight=#post12231586

And maybe just MAYBE I haven't talked about Rafa much lately since he hasn't played in about a month? I'm worried about his knees and the state of his game with this very long and nagging injury.

So please stop telling other people what to do or how to feel if you're a tard yourself, I try to be as fair as possible, I'm not perfect but I call things as I see them and try not to troll the forum with stupidity.

Thank you.

tripwires
07-31-2012, 01:41 AM
I can't believe some people still believe that Roger's 2010 bathroom break was deliberate. :facepalm:

Need to find out what this swearing thing is about. :hearts:

Slice Winner
07-31-2012, 01:52 AM
I can't believe some people still believe that Roger's 2010 bathroom break was deliberate. :facepalm:

Need to find out what this swearing thing is about. :hearts:

Me too..... Did Roger say 'fuck' at some point during the doubles match? When? :p

tripwires
07-31-2012, 02:14 AM
Me too..... Did Roger say 'fuck' at some point during the doubles match? When? :p

That's what I'm trying to find out. Someone was whining about it in this thread. :lol:

Slice Winner
07-31-2012, 02:22 AM
That's what I'm trying to find out. Someone was whining about it in this thread. :lol:

I was watching the replay to find it, and I saw Rog actually slapped Stan's ass twice :lol:
If he swears as well, that's just icing on the cake.

abraxas21
07-31-2012, 02:38 AM

:facepalm:

that was a joke

mickymouse
07-31-2012, 02:57 AM
Did you feel embarrassed when Fed took a bathroom break against Davydenko at Aus Open 2010?

He took a bathroom break at the end of a set. How is that even comparable to taking a MTO when your opponent is leading, only to come out running like a rabbit after? (I shall not mention names)

BroTree123
07-31-2012, 03:48 AM
Get on topic dipshits.

Seems like a good match. Roger unclassy and arrogant as always, but that's why he's the best :rocker2:

tripwires
07-31-2012, 04:14 AM
Can someone answer this simple question: Did Roger say 'fuck' or not? If so, post the video please? :awww:

Julián Santiago
07-31-2012, 04:24 AM
Who matters?

We are not in the victorian era...

sportstennis
07-31-2012, 06:24 AM

Nadal's gay fanboy

:wavey:

sportstennis
07-31-2012, 06:38 AM
Get on topic dipshits.

Seems like a good match

Nadal is arrogant cheater. unclassy. most overrated player by his arrogant fans.

lol

bokehlicious
07-31-2012, 06:39 AM
Ash86 ruining this thread with his bitter hatred :rolleyes: raftards :zzz:

Arkulari
07-31-2012, 06:39 AM
Nadal's gay fanboy

:wavey:

http://byspecialrequest.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/implied-facepalm1.jpg

sportstennis
07-31-2012, 06:42 AM
Get on topic dipshits.

Seems like a good match. Roger unclassy and arrogant as always, but that's why he's the best :rocker2:

arrogant cheater's fan. Nadal is arrogant cheater and unclassy and arrogant rude as always. but that's why he's the best :rocker2:

Nadal fan = most arrogant fans. Nadal is arrogant gamesmanship player ever.

sick

Arkulari
07-31-2012, 06:46 AM
Dude, honestly. Cut it out.

It's embarrassing :o

sportstennis
07-31-2012, 06:55 AM

nadal fan. as always

duong
07-31-2012, 07:14 AM

it was very bitter (the Stan-part even more than the Fed-one, Stan deserved the gold medal because he won it, Fed never carried him in 2008, more yesterday though), and you can do much better as Viruzz said

and it's not OK hating the way you did on Ferrer and Almagro either

sportstennis
07-31-2012, 07:15 AM

Ash86 = nadal's gay fanboy.

I laugh truly. In order that Nadal's fan justify Nadal's arrogant gamesmanship, writing the Davydenko game, is continued. Nadal is a usual player of dirty gamesmanship. Nadal's gamesmanship is already over 100 times. also bump to player. classless asshole.

And Nadal wear a "history 7" shirt. and Nadal and a nadal fan perform a chat. And that video is opened to the whole world.

arrogant hypocrites.

just sick

niff
07-31-2012, 07:16 AM
Fed was loving it, it was awesome.

You know the fangirls have cracked when they accuse the Fedals of being secretly-non-Fedal.

duong
07-31-2012, 07:22 AM
the Shut Up to the crowd at RG.

not to the crowd : to one person who shouted "out" for one of his balls in the middle of a critical rally

Anyway, point is, it was good to be reminded AGAIN that there's one rule for Federer and another for other mere mortals. I mean, poor Harrison had to practically apologise to the nation after smashing his racquet the other day - Fed's anger today won't be getting much play at all on the other hand.

what Harrison's "nation" did is one thing, what the umpires do is another one,

but yes there's a double standard from the umpires between top-players and the others, but it's very funny hearing that from a Nadal-fan because there's one top-player who benefits from this double standard much more than the others :rolleyes:

And you don't seem to realize that the time wasting to let your opponent have concentration problems is much much worse than all of the rest, and the fuck ... and the bump, are nothing comparing to that.

Arkulari
07-31-2012, 09:16 AM
https://p.twimg.com/AzHJamECIAAHjLY.jpg

Another pic Stan tweeted :spit: :haha:

Lopez
07-31-2012, 10:07 AM

Yes, you're clearly not bitter :rolleyes:

Federer IS classier than the other top 4 players, though Murray isn't all that bad. As much as I like Nole, it's clear that he isn't as classy as Federer and does bend the rules. Sure, Roger is no Edberg, but better than the other three.

sportstennis
07-31-2012, 11:01 AM
Yes, you're clearly not bitter :rolleyes:

Federer IS classier than the other top 4 players, though Murray isn't all that bad. As much as I like Nole, it's clear that he isn't as classy as Federer and does bend the rules. Sure, Roger is no Edberg, but better than the other three.

Nobody perfect. And, The past tends to become a story beautifully. That example, Edberg. He has an image called all the class. But, it is different in practice. Edberg has made the racially discriminatory remark. to Asian. like " Asians can't tennis " Or "not matching." He had a white supremacy opinion. Every country of the tendency which overestimates the past is the same.

They are human being.

never perfect.

Fujee
07-31-2012, 11:13 AM
I think we have found Heya's evil twin :lol:

BroTree123
07-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Federerbestclass / overratednadal from youtube :bowdown:

arrogant cheater's fan. Nadal is arrogant cheater and unclassy and arrogant rude as always. but that's why he's the best :rocker2:

Nadal fan = most arrogant fans. Nadal is arrogant gamesmanship player ever.

sick

You are more than welcome here fellow youtube Fedtard troll :bowdown: