Ferru in the Olympics - London 2012 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ferru in the Olympics - London 2012

Sommarsverige
07-26-2012, 01:14 PM
The draw for the Olympics is made and Ferru will play
Pospisil from Canada in the first round!

In doubles he will face Fyrstenberg/Matkowski together with
Feli Lopez, I fear it might be a bit harder to win here ;)

Vamos Ferru!!! :bounce: :bounce: I would be soooo happy if he could win a medal :worship:

Sophitia36
07-26-2012, 11:47 PM
I don't really know what to think...

On the one hand, I feel like celebrating the fact that he has a rather easy draw until he reaches the semis: unless he is really tired, I don't think he will have any problems getting there. Some people see Del Potro as a tough opponent, but David's record against him is favourable and their last Wimbledon encounter really confirmed that he has a big advantage over Del Potro on grass.

But on the other hand, I'm really really scared by the fact that he is likely to meet Federer in the semis... Federer has by far the easiest draw, so hoping someone else will take him out is probably quite unrealistic. And up to now, Ferru has NEVER beaten Roger, not once in 13 encounters. People always say Ferru cannot play against top players, but his record against Djokovic is not that horrible, Nadal of course is not gonna be there... He has also shown that he could play very convincingly against Murray, and I think he could beat Tsonga, too, even on grass. But Federer... I really want to hope he can beat him, that would be brilliant, but the record is really as bad as it can be.

OK in the end I think I'll just decide to be glad that we're likely to see Ferru play until the semis :)

Edda
07-28-2012, 02:46 AM
Good luck, Ferru!

Sommarsverige
07-28-2012, 10:47 PM
Ferru and Feli won their doubles 8:6 in the 3rd set :bounce:

I was lucky to be there and it was great fun to watch! They were
both so pumped and motivated and also really good!
None of the 2 ever lost his serve, they were so consistent!

Vamos Ferru in singles tomorrow!!

Sophitia36
07-28-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm a little gutted that I couldn't see anything of this match! They have so many things to show at the same time, I'm not even sure that was filmed at all...

I followed it on Livescore and it seemed to be a very exciting match! Two tie breaks, 8-6 in the 3rd set... The Poles were quite a strong team, weren't they?

Edda
07-29-2012, 12:50 AM
Congratulations to Ferru and Feli! Good luck against Pospisil tomorrow!

LaTenista
07-29-2012, 05:36 PM
:wavey: Long time Ferrer fan, haven't posted in 3 years.

David is up a set but it's a rain delay now. Vamos!

Edda
07-30-2012, 01:49 AM
Congratulations on winning your first match, Ferru!

Sophitia36
07-30-2012, 07:15 PM
And he won in doubles again today with Feli Lopez. Nice! I hope the doubles don't tire him for the singles, though...

Edda
07-31-2012, 12:44 AM
Good luck in your next matches, Ferru!

Sophitia36
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM
No problem at all today against Kavcic... I'm pretty confident for his next match against Nishikori, too :)

Edda
08-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Congratulations, Ferru!

Sophitia36
08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Such a terrible match for David against Nishikori, and such a huge disappointment. I was so convinced he would sail to the semis and probably lose to Fed, but at least contend for a medal.
He had a very bad day, I hope it was just bad luck, and that he's not tired out from playing all these tournaments, and the doubles as well.

Now, David, good luck for the doubles! Tomorrow is another day.

Edda
08-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Aw, David! Too bad! Good luck in the doubles!

Sommarsverige
08-02-2012, 10:35 AM
I am still a little bit in shock about Ferrus loss yesterday :sad: Really didn´t see that coming at all...

I am pretty angry that they moved the match to center when Nishikori lead 5:4, really not the best scoreline to move a match I think.

But of course Ferru didn´t take that as an excuse which surely many other players would have done! This guy is just amazing in every point :worship:

I so hope he and Feli will win a medal in doubles now, vamosssss!!!

Sophitia36
08-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Yes... I'm also still really in shock. I so wanted a medal for him in singles. He would need to get gold in doubles to make up for how disappointed I am.

Actually, yesterday, I was kind of dismissing the idea that Ferru had been cheated by the organisers... I think that he simply didn't play well, and when you lose 6-0 in the first set, what can you say, really...

But after a night's reflection... It was really a terrible decision to make. And as some people said, a decision that only Ferru would have accepted without grumbling (and maybe he should have made a fuss, for once). They should have moved the match when they were at 4-4, or wait and see whether it would go to 5-5 or end there at 6-4, as it did eventually. What they did was really unfair.

This being said, Ferru still played badly and that's probably what makes me really sad. I don't remember feeling that sad when he lost in RG or Wimbledon.

pinkkiwi72
08-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Has anyone got a photo of Daveed in his 'Spanish Olympic Uniform', just want to see his facial expressions at having to wear their unfortunate ensemble? Pleasssse...

Sophitia36
08-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Very good match today with Feli Lopez... It's going to be tough tomorrow against the French pair Tsonga-Llodra, but they might still make it! I hope they will at the very least get bronze (I'm pretty sure Gasquet/Benneteau won't beat the Bryan brothers, and I'm also quite confident that Ferru and Feli can beat Gasquet/Bennetau).

It's amazing to think that they had almost never played together before... Who knows, they might become a major doubles pair in the future? :D

And Ferru is so sweet, he said on his Twitter (in Spanish):"Tomorrow we'll be playing the doubles semifinal, Feliciano Lopez and I, in order to fight for a medal, after yesterday when everything went wrong, today we were able to make it a little better"

Sophitia36
08-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Has anyone got a photo of Daveed in his 'Spanish Olympic Uniform', just want to see his facial expressions at having to wear their unfortunate ensemble? Pleasssse...

Well, if you look at his Twitter (DavidFerrer87) and Feliciano Lopez's, they have posted a number of pics of themselves with the Olympic uniforms before and during the ceremony. They're not that bad, actually.

I'm sure I've seen photos on fan blogs, too, but I can't remember which ones, and very often they're taken from the Twitter accounts anyway ;)

Edda
08-03-2012, 12:46 AM
How exciting about the doubles semifinal! Go Ferru and Feli! Ferru is such a sweet man-and a cat (and dog) lover! Good luck! I like the Bryan Brothers, too, but it would be exciting for Ferru to be part of an Olympic medal winning doubles team.

Sommarsverige
08-03-2012, 11:33 AM
I am also already very excited about the doubles semifinal :bounce: :bounce:
Really hope Ferru and Feli can win again and fight for silver or even gold!

It was sooo much fun to watch these 2 in London and they so would deserve a medal!! Still feeling sad about the singles loss, but a medal in doubles really could make up for it!

Vamosssssssss! :bounce:

Chris Kuerten
08-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Never in sports I've wanted something more than to have Ferrer in an Olympic final.

It almost scares me how sad I feel about this, havn't had tears in my eyes because of tennis since Ivanisevic won Wimbledon.

stuey87
08-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Never in sports I've wanted something more than to have Ferrer in an Olympic final.

It almost scares me how sad I feel about this, havn't had tears in my eyes because of tennis since Ivanisevic won Wimbledon.

:hug: Your expression of pain has just reminded me of when I cried bitterly as a child when Rusedski lost the deciding rubber against Courier in Davis Cup 8-6 in the 5th. I feel for you :hug:

Sommarsverige
08-03-2012, 08:17 PM

I so understand your feelings as I almost feel the same!
To be honest before the 1st round I was pretty sure Ferru and
Feli would loose big against Fyrstenberg/Matkowski!
I have seen a few doubles matches of Ferru in the past years
and they all have been a catastrophe!

Then already in the first round Ferru and Feli played amazing tennis
and you could see in every point how much they wanted to get deep
in the Olympics!
They got better from match to match, but also today I was pretty sure
Llodra/Tsonga would win easily! But then Ferru and Feli won the
2nd set and lead 2:0 with serve in the 3rd, which made me so optimistic again!
Then when Spaniards had the 3 matchpoints, I was so hopeful they would take
it home now, but the French were serving too good then :(

I really, really hope Ferru and Feli can motivate themselves for the bronze
Match tomorrow and if there is anything I want right now is that they will get that medal! Especially Ferru would deserve it so much!!!

I am still heartbroken about the match today though, it's just so cruel and unfair
to loose like this!

Sophitia36
08-03-2012, 08:56 PM

I'm exactly the same. I also feel ridiculous that I should care that much... But you know, it's almost my birthday, and really I would have traded ANY other present I might get for a silver/gold medal for David. Really. Nothing could have made me happier right now.

I think it's the added disappointment of his terrible loss to Nishikori, and now this... I was devastated when he lost to Nishikori, then I managed to get my hopes up thanks to the doubles... and then when I saw that they COULD actually beat Llodra/Tsonga, my hopes were raised even higher... Only to be completely crushed.

I do remember feeling really devastated because of tennis before. As a Kafelnikov fan, I felt really disappointed when he lost to Guga in Roland Garros (they were always epic 5-setters, he would always come close to winning, and would always lose in the end).
The other time was that crazy RG final between Coria and Gaudio. I was totally crazy about Guille Coria at the time, and I think I'm still traumatized by this final... The sense that it was just a nightmare, it was historically wrong, it never SHOULD have ended like this... Coria was dominating clay court tennis and it seemed normal and fair that he would get at least one RG. And what's worse, he never got another chance.

I feel really bad for Ferru, because in addition to being my favourite player, I believe he really is a great guy. He never whines or complains but I'm sure he felt terrible and possibly ashamed about what happened against Nishikori. You could feel in his Twitter messages that he really wanted to redeem himself with the doubles. And that would have been such a wonderful vindication! And he deserved it! And what's even worse, he almost made it!

And now, all he's going to get is possibly a bronze medal... which, in a way, would be brilliant, and totally unexpected for him in doubles. But I don't know, I feel he's worth so much more than this! :sad:

Sommarsverige
08-03-2012, 09:05 PM
And now, all he's going to get is possibly a bronze medal... which, in a way, would be brilliant, and totally unexpected for him in doubles. But I don't know, I feel he's worth so much more than this! :sad:

These are sooooo my feelings too!!! :yeah:

Sophitia36
08-03-2012, 09:37 PM
David is feeling really depressed about the defeat :sad:

http://masdeporte.as.com/masdeporte/2012/08/03/juegosolimpicos/1344022081_549663.html

His words:
"Ilusión por el bronce tenemos. Ahora no tengo ilusión por nada porque es un momento difícil, pero mañana estaremos ahí seguro. Tuvimos el partido cerca y más con los cuatro puntos de partido. Tsonga ha sacado bien y no hemos podido hacerles jugar. Es un momento duro porque hemos estado muy cerca y ya no puedes volver atrás. Hay que recuperarse lo antes posible porque tenemos una opción con el bronce. Será una noche dura pero intentaremos mañana estar ahí y luchar por una medalla. Ya que hemos perdido, mejor enfrentarnos a Richard Gasquet y Julien Benneteau que a los hermanos Bryan."

(Translation - sorry if it's a bit inaccurate: "We have hope for the bronze. Right now I don't have any hope at all because it's a difficult moment, but tomorrow we will be there for sure. We almost won the match with the four match points. Tsonga served well and we could not make them play. This is a tough moment, because we were very close, and now we cannot go back in time. We must recover as soon as possible because we have a chance to get the bronze. It's going to be a difficult night but we intend to be there tomorrow and to fight for a medal. Now that we have lost, it's better to face Richard Gasquet and Julien Benneteau than the Bryan brothers.")

:awww: :hug:

Go get that bronze medal! I want to see you smile! :)

Edda
08-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Aw, too bad! I hope Ferru and Feli can win the bronze! I am excited about Roger being in the final. I hope David can win the bronze in doubles.

Edda
08-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Sophitia,

I totally agree with you! David is everything you mentioned-and a cat lover, too! I am very sad he lost.

Chris Kuerten
08-04-2012, 09:22 AM
It would've meant so much to him :sobbing:

He never seems to get a break at the big tournaments.

Sophitia36
08-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I looked up the Spanish news and was appelled at the comments... They are so mean. I think that out of 20 comments or so, there was just one that said "Too bad, they played well, good luck for the bronze, etc".

All the rest was just trashing them again and again. It was all, "they suck", "how could they blow the match with 4 MPs", "it's a disgrace that we're spending money to sent these people to the games", "this just confirms that Lopez is a nobody and Ferrer will never be a truly great player", "only Nadal is good for anything"...

Shame on them, they sound like spoilt brats. They should be grateful for having such great players.
Ferrer may have blown it in the singles draw, alright. But come on, grass is still his worst surface... He played incredibly all year and is bound to be a little tired. What he and Feli are doing in doubles, for such a new team, is incredible.

And what an unfair lack of recognition, I don't know how many Davis Cups they won thanks to Ferru being an extraordinary second player for the team. Nadal couldn't have done it on his own...

Chris Kuerten
08-04-2012, 01:46 PM
You shouldn't take those comments seriously, that's just how the internet works.

Just look here on MTF, every single player gets bashed when they lose.

Sophitia36
08-04-2012, 03:52 PM
OK. They lost the bronze. I don't even have enough disappointment left in me to feel disappointed.

Chris Kuerten
08-04-2012, 05:58 PM
OK. They lost the bronze. I don't even have enough disappointment left in me to feel disappointed.Pure apathy.

What's left to look forward to for us Ferrer fans? I always have faith and he's always so close, but I'm starting to get scared it will never happen.

Sophitia36
08-04-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm a bit worried for Ferru. He was having a great year, and missing a medal at the Olympics does not really change this. But I really hope it's not going to crush him mentally.
I mean, the Spanish players in general, and Ferru in particular, are very patriotic and they love playing in those team events like the Davis Cup and the Olympics. They came to London with a lot of enthusiasm, if you followed their Twitter, you could tell they were all very excited, they were all smiles and really motivated...

It started well with an apparently easy draw and two very easy wins for Ferru, and then, this disaster with Nishikori happened.
Then he managed to pull himself together and threw everything he had left in the doubles. They had this one euphoric moment when they won the quarters, and David himself seemed to see it as a way to make up for his bad performance in the singles tournament.
Then, against Tsonga/Llodra, they were on fire. They were obviously not playing conventional doubles tennis, but they were still able to threaten the French because they wanted it so badly and started playing like mad. Only to be crushed once more in the worst possible way.
And today, they just couldn't recover and play properly.:(

Yesterday evening, I was worried when I saw the interview he'd given, because he seemed really low. He said he was going to recover and fight for the bronze medal, but from what I saw today... he didn't. They just never managed to really enter today's match. They played very badly compared to yesterday, probably because the euphoria that led them on had faded.

Without Nadal, David had to bear the whole weight of Spanish expectations, and he's going to get the blame for not getting a medal home, to be sure. What's worse, I'm afraid he's going to blame himself, too.
The way he played in the last three matches I saw didn't look like him. He often choked, didn't serve as well as he had during Wimbledon, didn't score his usual winners with his forehand. Even during yesterday's match, he managed to play very well at times but I think it was mostly grit, he wasn't at his best.

My impression is that he's either very tired, or even maybe (I hope not) slightly injured.
I think it's probably a good thing that he decided not to go to the Rogers Cup. He may simply need to rest a little.

I really hope the Spanish press goes easy on him, and I hope he can forget those nightmarish Olympic games, and remember that he's been playing wonderfully this year.

Sommarsverige
08-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Sophitia, I really share a lot of your feelings.
Honestly I have to say that there has never been a lost tennis match for my faves before which made me so sad like the losses yesterday and today (and I follow tennis closely since 20 years).
I was really devasted after the loss today and in some ways still am. It was just such a great opportunity for Ferru to win a medal and they also would have deserved a medal so much!

Then, on the other hand, I also think that you could really not expect much from Ferru and Feli before the tournament. They had never played doubles before, especially Ferru was never successful the few times he played doubles. So seen from all these points, it was already such a big surprise and also success that they got this far in the olympic doubles tournament and even played for a medal. I am pretty sure even the 2 never expected it in the beginning of the tournament. So normally the 4th place is a really great result for them, also seeing which great teams they have beaten. But of course, seeing how close they were not getting a medal now is a big disappointment anyway.

For the singles it was really sad Ferru lost to Nishikori in the 3rd round already and I still think he could have won if there wouldn´t have been this stupid court change. But on the other hand, even if he had won, it would have been so tough to get a medal anyway. He would have played del Potro in quarters and Roger in a possible semifinal, so it would have been more than difficult to beat any of these 2.

I still think Ferru should be also very proud of what he achieved with Feli in this Olympics, even if the 4th place is such a bad one. But they played some amazing tennis and it was so much fun to watch them.

I hope Ferru maybe stays some few more days in London to watch some other sports, rests some days at home to reload the batteries and will return to the tour with lots of motivation for the US hardcourt swing.

I just wish him all the best and so hope he will win something big!!! He so would deserve it, just for the great tennis player and person he is :hearts:

Sophitia36
08-05-2012, 12:39 AM
True, it would have been difficult for him to get a medal in singles anyway... Most probably he would have ended in 4th place as well. But I'm pretty sure he would have beaten DelPotro, everytime they've played on grass, it has been pure ownage from Ferru.
Then against Federer, since his record is an appalling 0-13... He would probably have lost. And then, he might have beaten Djokovic, but it was still unlikely.

However, I feel that because he kind of messed up in the singles by losing unexpectedly to Nishikori (and not playing well, which is worse), it was more important for him to do well in doubles.

To go back to what I was saying about the dreaded mental breakdown... I've been looking up their Twitters and also interviews in Spanish, and apparently, contrary to what yesterday's interviews seemed to show, Feli is the one who is really down.
Feli said yesterday was the worst defeat in his entire career. He almost didn't sleep last night because of the disappointment (which might explain his average performance today). He said that, even though he knew they had gone far beyond their original expectations for the doubles, right now he just felt that it was the same as if they had lost to the Poles in the first round.

David was also disappointed that they should have come so close to a medal, and still go home with nothing. He said he had lacked energy today and that 24 hours were not enough to recover from such a long match and crushing defeat, mentally or physically. As usual, he gave credit to his adversaries, by saying that they had dealt with their defeat better, and had just played better tennis today.
He said that overall, he didn't care much for a 4th place, but he valued the experience of achieving good results in doubles with Feli, and now they just had to move on and focus on the next tournament.
He talked about the next games in 2016, saying that he probably wouldn't be there, but that after all, you never knew, he had already said the same thing in Beijing 4 years ago, and yet he was in London now! :)
He also tweeted a pic of himself and Feli at the opening ceremony, and thanked him for everything. So I think he's coping better than Feli after all.

He mentioned his plans for the near future, too: he's going home to rest for a few days with his family, and then he'll be playing in Cincinnati. And he said he would play the Davis Cup, too, if the Spanish captain wanted him on the team (I'm sure he will lol :D)

So, forget about these Olympic Games, and have a nice rest in Javea, Ferru :wavey:

Edda
08-05-2012, 01:07 AM
The Spanish press is as nasty to Ferru as the British press is to its losing athletes. Their behavior is really unfair. I was disappointed for Ferru. I wish him all the best for the rest of the season.

Chris Kuerten
08-05-2012, 08:26 PM
http://treizecizero.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/557385_10151089655048699_743737390_n.jpg

This hurts so much, but we need to look at it to overcome the trauma.

I'm actually looking forward to the US Open already, hopefully David has the same feeling. I want to enjoy the coming years of watching him play. He has said a couple of times that he expects to play untill 2014 or 2015, but I like the fact he isn't even ruling out the 2016 Olympics completely :D

Sophitia36
08-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I hope he'll be playing for at least two or three years more. And... I need to seriously consider getting some tickets to go and see him play for real before he retires.

I've never been to a tennis match in my life. Somehow I just don't plan ahead, and I don't realize the players I like won't be playing forever, until it's too late. Roland Garros is in Paris, I'm like, 2 hours away... And I've never been there. I seriously need to wake up and do something about this.

My two other favourite sports have always been cycling and ice-skating. I've been to the Tour de France before, and saw my favourite ice-skaters several times live when they were touring with various shows after the skating season... But for some reason, I just never found time to get organised to go and see a tennis match live.

I could have tried for the Davis Cup this September, in Spain... But I am not available, and I wouldn't have had much money or time to spend anyway at that particular time...
Then I guess if they go to the final it will be in Argentina, or the Czech Republic.

Chris Kuerten
08-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Start making plans for Roland Garros 2013, it would be amazing to see him play there! It's my personal favorite tournament, but I've only been there when I was very little. Had plans to go again last year, but unfortunately couldn't make it due to exams. And don't go waste your time on the main courts, just visit some of the outer courts, way better expierence and most of the time greater matches! Although it's obviously something special to see legends like Federer and Nadal play in a big stadium.

First time I saw Ferrer play was in Rotterdam last year, but he got pounded 6-3 6-4 by Nieminen in the first round :facepalm: :lol:

Sommarsverige
08-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Gustavo, I really agree, this photo hurts so much :sad: :sad:

I am somehow really glad the Olympic tennis tournament is over, because I feel I can never think about it again without also thinking about the missed medal for Ferru :(
So I am also a lot looking forward to the US hardcourt season and it´s my only wish that Ferru will have some good results there.

Sophitia, you really have to go and see Ferru play live :yeah: I have been at the French Open several times and it´s a great tournament, I just don´t like the crowds everywhere! I always prefer to go the first days, because there is lots of action and all the players are still there! One of the best days to go is the saturday before the tournament starts, because they play lots of show matches then (okay, mainly the French guys) and you can enter every court with your Ground ticket. And also the players who don´t play show matches are there to practice, this year I saw Ferru practice twice that day, with Pico Monaco and with Andy Murray, it was great :yeah:

Sophitia36
08-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Wow thanks I was hoping some of you might have tips, but you are even more knowledgeable than I thought! ^^

I teach at university, so in theory, in May, I'm supposed to have free time. Not really "free" because I always have a lot of things to do anyway, but teaching is usually over by the end of May so let's say I'm free to organise my work schedule.

I'll definitely try next year... The only obstacle could be that I'm supposed to finish my PhD, and if the defence is scheduled around that time, it might be a problem. I'll try to make sure I leave room for Roland :D

Seeing him practice might be even cooler! I had also come to the same conclusion about the first days being more interesting. Don't want to run the risk of buying tickets for a time when he's already out, that would totally suck! ^^

Edda
08-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Yes, looking at that picture hurts. I do like the Brayan Brothers, but I was hoping Ferru would win something.

Chris Kuerten
08-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Wow thanks I was hoping some of you might have tips, but you are even more knowledgeable than I thought! ^^

I teach at university, so in theory, in May, I'm supposed to have free time. Not really "free" because I always have a lot of things to do anyway, but teaching is usually over by the end of May so let's say I'm free to organise my work schedule.

I'll definitely try next year... The only obstacle could be that I'm supposed to finish my PhD, and if the defence is scheduled around that time, it might be a problem. I'll try to make sure I leave room for Roland :D

Seeing him practice might be even cooler! I had also come to the same conclusion about the first days being more interesting. Don't want to run the risk of buying tickets for a time when he's already out, that would totally suck! ^^And at a practice there's a good chance you'll be able to score a picture with him :hearts:

This is getting really off-topic, but what do you study and teach? I've noticed that the average Ferrer fan is really intelligent, which makes complete sense.

Sophitia36
08-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Of course! Ferrer fans are obviously the most intelligent ones around! :angel:
He's an intelligent guy, no doubt. I've seen recently that he reads a lot, well, I'm not surprised. They often say he compensates his supposed "lack of natural abilities" with hard work, but I'm pretty sure his intelligence is also a big factor.

I studied English and everything related to the English-speaking world (Italian too, but I had to stop because our silly system won't let us study more than one language) and spent 2 years in Ireland. Now I'm teaching English (language, history and culture) at university, and also still studying, but as a PhD student. I am specialised in Northern Irish history, especially the 20th century. ;)

I guess being an English teacher makes it even worse that I enjoy listening to Ferru's broken English so much :lol:
My favourite bits of David Ferrer English :devil:
-("What was the difference between playing indoor and outdoor David?") "The difference was the WINDY"
-(about DelPotro) "If I want to WIN HIM, I will have to play very consistent"
-("Have you ever dated a female tennis player?") (doesn't understand the question) "Yeah, I like Sharapova" (lol)
So cute.

Hehe yes maybe I could score a picture, and maybe even have a little chat with him, like this lady here (no idea what they're talking about, I can still understand Spanish but not with that much background noise! :D)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzP-ai2iG3A

Edda
08-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Yes, David is very smart. He likes two of my favorite things-books and cats! Cat people tend to love to read a lot, and many famous authors have been cat lovers.

evjenia
08-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Yesterday evening, I was worried when I saw the interview he'd given, because he seemed really low.

Do you remember, where was this interview? Couldn´t find any of his interviews on the Olympics.(((

Sophitia36
08-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Look on page 2 of this topic, my message (#27) has the interview I was talking about ;)

evjenia
08-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Thank you! I just thought there was a video with the interview.

Sophitia36
08-16-2012, 10:32 AM
No... Unfortunately, there wasn't!