Kitzbühel R2: Rosol def. Veic 6-3 5-7 6-3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Kitzbühel R2: Rosol def. Veic 6-3 5-7 6-3

Absolute Anthropoid
07-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Lukas "RoSoul" Rosol showed some mental strength this match. At the second half of the 2nd set, Veic was holding in less than 2 minutes per service game whereas Rosol was taking around 5 minutes per service game with many deuces.

Once Veic gave Rosol a chance in his service game, Rosol pounced and broke the mug and it was over before Veic knew it. :D

miscbrah
07-25-2012, 12:06 PM
is this his first QF?

JamieMU30
07-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Second QF...Fuck yeah, Lukas :wavey: won 12 of the last 14 points :bowdown: Kohli next, revenge time for spoiling his Wimby high :armed:

Absolute Anthropoid
07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Oh wow that's right, I forgot it was Kohli in R3. Show no mercy Rosol you beast

Corey Feldman
07-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Sukit Nadal fanboys!!

you know you were waiting, finger hovering to spew vomit here

wait another round at least

Looner
07-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Well done, Lukas. Let's see you do well on your favourite surface :).

Sukit Nadal fanboys!!

:yeah:

JamieMU30
07-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Lukas "RoSoul" Rosol showed some mental strength this match. At the second half of the 2nd set, Veic was holding in less than 2 minutes per service game whereas Rosol was taking around 5 minutes per service game with many deuces.

Once Veic gave Rosol a chance in his service game, Rosol pounced and broke the mug and it was over before Veic knew it. :D

:) Yeah, once RoSoul went into his secret mental zone, Veic was chopped liver...Wonder at what point in matches Lukas decides to go into this secret GOAT zone? It must be a very cool place...Man, i bet the colors are so vibrant there, like that high your mom always warned you about :p...And the opponent has no idea what hit him...Completely stunned and bewildered, like Nadal at Wimby...An unbelievably spectacular weapon to be able to unleash such beastliness at any given moment, like a hunter stalking it's prey and pouncing at just the right time :cool: GOATGodSol just too beastly with mental domination

The Prince
07-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Bravo Lukas. At least he managed to beat an average player.

The thing that's so brilliant though is that with all these struggles against weak players and losses against mediocre players, it just makes Nadal look worse and worse.

orangehat
07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Kohli's probably going to tank/Withdraw before the Quarters so Congrats Rosol on a SF :lol:

JamieMU30
07-25-2012, 01:00 PM
If Kohli tanks today, then Lukas will play Attila The Hun in tomorrow's QF...Definitely should make the SF if that is the case...Lowly Attila The Hun will be shitting himself once he is exposed to the Rosol mental domination...Probably a bagel and breadstick

Speaking of tanking, wtf is up with Flo Mayer? He looks like he is tanking against Muglelli and I don't have the slightest idea why since he isn't playing the OG :confused:

tealeaves
07-25-2012, 01:00 PM
:)

The Prince
07-25-2012, 01:02 PM
If Kohli tanks today, then Lukas will play Attila The Hun in tomorrow's QF...Definitely should make the SF if that is the case...Lowly Attila The Hun will be shitting himself once he is exposed to the Rosol mental domination...Probably a bagel and breadstick

Speaking of tanking, wtf is up with Flo Mayer? He looks like he is tanking against Muglelli and I don't have the slightest idea why since he isn't playing the OG :confused:

Don't underestimate Bolelli. He is a mug, indeed, most of the time. He's in good form though tight now, having won his last six matches. He's a confidence player.

rocketassist
07-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Why would Kohli tank? He didn't get an Olympic place did he?

JamieMU30
07-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Don't underestimate Bolelli. He is a mug, indeed, most of the time. He's in good form though tight now, having won his last six matches. He's a confidence player.

Too bad he is a fave of that old bitter hack Fee-Lo Green, otherwise I would support him :p

Looner
07-25-2012, 01:11 PM

He did. That's why we've been praying for him to tank. He got to the QF of Wimbledon, so got in last minute ;).

JamieMU30
07-25-2012, 01:12 PM

Yes, Kohli is in the OG :cool: I would run to London quick and start practicing transitioning back to grass and taking in the whole Olympic experience...No need to waste time here and feel the shockwaves of the Rosol GOAT mental domination...In fact, experiencing that GOAT mental strength could fuck up Kohli's Olympic play...I hear it fucks you up for weeks and/or months at a time...Just ask Nadal :bowdown: Leaves you completely tattered and torn :)

BroTree123
07-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Finally, consecutive wins since Wimby :yeah:

Hope he does well against Kohli :rocker2:

CooCooCachoo
07-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Antonio :( Wasted a good opportunity here.

uxyzapenje
07-25-2012, 03:13 PM
He did. That's why we've been praying for him to tank. He got to the QF of Wimbledon, so got in last minute ;).

I dont' think that's the case. I mean, i know he is playing in London, but i think they let him play before that and Wimb doesn't count. I mean Mayer made it to QF and he still isn't playing at OG

P.S. Win this shit GOATsol, the dream lives on :rocker2:

manadrainer
07-25-2012, 04:07 PM
GOATsol marching on.

Johnny Groove
07-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Everytime Rosol wins, it makes Nadal's loss look not as bad.

Rosol winning is good for the game, Vamos Rosol.

GSMnadal
07-25-2012, 04:15 PM
:zzz:

-Evita-
07-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Sukit Nadal fanboys!!

Why would Nadal fans want Rosol to lose? :scratch: Not that it matters much but it looks better for Nadal if Rosol proves himself as a capable player, doesn't it?

The thing that's so brilliant though is that with all these struggles against weak players and losses against mediocre players, it just makes Nadal look worse and worse.

You consider that brilliant? :lol: :rolleyes: :facepalm:

DJ Soup
07-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Yes, Kohli is in the OG :cool: I would run to London quick and start practicing transitioning back to grass and taking in the whole Olympic experience...No need to waste time here and feel the shockwaves of the Rosol GOAT mental domination...In fact, experiencing that GOAT mental strength could fuck up Kohli's Olympic play...I hear it fucks you up for weeks and/or months at a time...Just ask Nadal :bowdown: Leaves you completely tattered and torn :)

wow, wtf is kohli doing there then. Kohli for your own good, lose to RoZone

Paylu2007
07-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Sukit Nadal fanboys!!

:haha:

Roarrsol, plz we want revenge!! :D

The Prince
07-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Why would Nadal fans want Rosol to lose? :scratch: Not that it matters much but it looks better for Nadal if Rosol proves himself as a capable player, doesn't it?

You obviously don't! :lol: And that's why it's great!

Matt01
07-25-2012, 11:26 PM
Sukit Nadal fanboys!!

Well done, Lukas. Let's see you do well on your favourite surface :).

:yeah:

You guys are so funny :lol:

As if any "Nadal fanboys" cared about this match :spit:

Fujee
07-25-2012, 11:29 PM
It's crazy to think Lucas only had 17 atp wins or something when he beat Rafa. Good to see him upping that number.

BroTree123
07-26-2012, 02:26 AM
:zzz:

Cheer up mate, every time he wins, it makes Nadal look better :rocker2:

Jverweij
07-26-2012, 06:50 AM

:facepalm: indeed. I don't know why people think Nadal fans should hate Lukas now just because he went berserk and beat Rafa at Wimbledon. Shit happens, better player that day won :shrug:

Jverweij
07-26-2012, 06:51 AM
It's crazy to think Lucas only had 17 atp wins or something when he beat Rafa. Good to see him upping that number.

it shows that that win gave him the confidence he needed. He is obviously able to play quite well. I hope he keeps improving.