A New Tennis Blog [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A New Tennis Blog

compileandrun
07-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi guys, I'd like to share a new tennis blog of mine, awaiting your comments and suggestions.
http://everythingabouttennisworld.blogspot.com/

kidbourbon
07-19-2012, 11:59 PM
I like it.

kidbourbon
07-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Why is some of the text outlined in white?

Man, I get jealous of people who can communicate so clearly in a second language. I can barely say hello. Typical American, am I.

compileandrun
07-20-2012, 12:26 AM
Why is some of the text outlined in white?

Man, I get jealous of people who can communicate so clearly in a second language. I can barely say hello. Typical American, am I.

Thank you! Even in the streets in Turkey, you see billboards in English, so you kind of feel you need to learn. I don't think you have such a need in the first place :)

For the white parts, I have no clue, I couldn't fix it.

I hope this blog has some added value, I'd be happy to convey some useful insight.

kidbourbon
07-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Thank you! Even in the streets in Turkey, you see billboards in English, so you kind of feel you need to learn. I don't think you have such a need in the first place :)

For the white parts, I have no clue, I couldn't fix it.

I hope this blog has some added value, I'd be happy to convey some useful insight.

You mentioned that you might write about statistics -- i.e. the ways in which they are useful vs. the ways in which they might be misleading -- and I think that is an excellent idea. I think this is a potentially very interesting topic that hasn't been explored to the same extent that it has in other sports.