Gstaad R2: Kubot def Granollers 6-4, 6-2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Gstaad R2: Kubot def Granollers 6-4, 6-2

Sonja1989
07-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Very good match for Łukasz, great win. I saw only the second set (sadly) but he played really good. :worship:

About Marcel, it wasn't a nice loss, he is out from the top 20 very soon.. But on 30th July only.

born_on_clay
07-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Łukasz :yeah:
Marcel :hug:

duong
07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
you must have been torn in this match :unsure:

Sonja by the way, there's a question I've felt like asking you for a while : your 3 favorite players Granollers, Kubot and Nadal all have quite a long preparation to concentrate before serving when they are on the baseline.

Do you feel it's one of the reasons why you like them or is it just a coincidence ?

Thanks if you can answer and I hope not bothering you, I could have done it by PM but I've never PM'd you then well :lol:

JamieMU30
07-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Lukasz!!!! I called it two days ago...So happy for him :wavey: Dimitrov or Brown next :armed: Lukasz was all business today :cool:

Sonja1989
07-19-2012, 01:02 PM
you must have been torn in this match :unsure:

Sonja by the way, there's a question I've felt like asking you for a while : your 3 favorite players Granollers, Kubot and Nadal all have quite a long preparation to concentrate before serving when they are on the baseline.

Do you feel it's one of the reasons why you like them or is it just a coincidence ?

Thanks if you can answer and I hope not bothering you, I could have done it by PM but I've never PM'd you then well :lol:

:lol: I didn't think about it but really, it's common on them. But it's random.
But more that they all are able to fight a lot gave me lot of nice moments, they are able to win matches they should've lost 10 times at least (remember how Nadal started his career, ton of close matches) and for some reason these players are getting closer to me.
I like matches when I would chew my nails and the best feeling when one of my favourite wins a very close match.
It feels like whatever the score, as long as they haven't given up, I can hope they win the match.
That's why you see Granollers, Kubot and Isner on my sig. :lol: Their game are totally different but it's a common thing.

Anyway it's the reason I like the most of Spanish players. And they do it during a rally too, not only about a full match. They are able to fight for every points on court.

Pirata.
07-19-2012, 04:05 PM
:D Diana :hug: