Srdjan Djokovic: Toni was coaching throughout; Nole the best in history [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Srdjan Djokovic: Toni was coaching throughout; Nole the best in history

Ash86
06-10-2012, 06:30 PM
http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/ubitennis.shtml?tipo=media&media=26576

:facepalm:

Other interviews with Novak's mum, Nadal's mum, Pau Gasol & Nole's PR guy on the same website.

TigerTim
06-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Agreed. Tio Toni - :facepalm:

misty1
06-10-2012, 06:32 PM
yeah, okay:rolleyes:

Johnny Groove
06-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Drama.

Ash86
Agreed. Tio Toni - :facepalm:

Did you see Novak talking to his box throughout the first two sets too? He was looking at them constantly, gesturing etc. Neither of them have a leg to stand on on coaching.

And even so, just not classy for a father to give this type of interview with the match ongoing. Let Novak bring it up himself if it's an issue.

emotion
on one hand, djokovic´s family talks too much, and i´m quite certain djokovic is aware of that.
on the other, yeah toni was.
and djokovic is nowhere near goat yet, but i suppose you cannot expect a parent to give an unbiased opinion

Wing Man Frank
06-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Everyone knows Nadal, his family and his coach are a bunch of cheaters. He's been warned many times.

If you're actually surprised that Nole's father is talking him up, then you must be retarded.

Orka_n
Best in history lol not even Nole fan would put that in her sig.

Toni coaching is NID though

TigerTim
Did you see Novak talking to his box throughout the first two sets too? He was looking at them constantly, gesturing etc. Neither of them have a leg to stand on on coaching.

And even so, just not classy for a father to give this type of interview with the match ongoing. Let Novak bring it up himself if it's an issue.

If its Nadal it is :facepalm:

If its Novak is fine.

Yes I am a Hater and a Tard. Get used to it :)

Ash86
I love that he says Novak could even be the best on clay in 4/5 years. Seriously Srdjan. Novak will NEVER reach Roger's achievements - get over it. And in 5 years Novak isn't going to be doing much on clay.

He's a great player and he acknowledges other great players - his parents however talk about "the child of God", destiny, the "best ever" etc. Neither the Nadals or the Federers have this kind of attitude - class there. Poor Novak.

Kiedis
06-10-2012, 06:36 PM
With all the interruptions I'm sure Toni gave some indications to Rafa. She is his mother after all and Nole is his only way of living so this there isn't something to be consider.

Nr 1 Fan
Toni part is true.
Best in history part not yet.
I love Djokovic, but his family :facepalm:

ssin
It's just a tennis match. I really don't like the kind of tensions it brings among people. If you look at the boxes and the fans, it turns out to be something bigger than life, maybe I'm just too old for this shit.

Anyway, I'm working tomorrow and not going to watch the rest of the match... may the better player win

Smoke944
06-10-2012, 06:37 PM
I love that he says Novak could even be the best on clay in 4/5 years. Seriously Srdjan. Novak will NEVER reach Roger's achievements - get over it. And in 5 years Novak isn't going to be doing much on clay.

He's a great player and he acknowledges other great players - his parents however talk about "the child of God", destiny, the "best ever" etc. Neither the Nadals or the Federers have this kind of attitude - class there. Poor Novak.

Dunno what sports you're watching but Novak will still be playing at a high level 4-5 years from now when Roger is retired and Rafa will have fallen off considerably. At this point he will be competing with guys like Raonic, Tomic, etc. so no, it's not crazy to think he could rack up many more slams if he stays healthy and hungry.

emotion
06-10-2012, 06:37 PM
While i imagine djoko will be furious at his father over this interview, i think this does provide insight into his actual opinion of nadal

samanosuke
06-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Shame he ruined first part with second. True tea and trolling don't go together

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
uncle phony always coaches during matches

nole best in history?

http://www.playandroid.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Bitch-Please.png

Commander Data
Drama. Great!

the biscuit
06-10-2012, 06:39 PM
best in history?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2hqz9ds.gif

Looner
06-10-2012, 06:39 PM
:bowdown: Amazing. Nole's family gets better and better :haha:. I hope they congratulate Rafito on his Rafa slam if Novak were to do the impossible.

ssin
06-10-2012, 06:40 PM
His father is such a tool. Not helping his son at all, actually he might screw his chances. Go home Srdjan.

Wing Man Frank
06-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Love the way you're taking an interview seriously when it starts with Srdjan stating from the outset:

"My English is very bad".

Brilliant.

tektonac
06-10-2012, 06:41 PM
srdjan, stay away from media pls :facepalm:

toni was coaching? that's simply not true :lol:

Kat_YYZ
06-10-2012, 06:41 PM

Players can talk to their box all they want. It's what's coming out of the player's box towards the player that counts. How can Nole be receiving coaching if he is the doing the talking?

And Novak can't complain about something he didn't see. He's busy playing a match, not spying on Nadal's box. He shouldn't say anything about it if he didn't notice it himself.

Nole fan
06-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Best in history lol not even Nole fan would put that in her sig.

Toni coaching is NID though

You bet? :aplot:

Nole's dad is right. Tio Toni is such a cheater. I guess they're desperate now. :o

Corey Feldman
06-10-2012, 06:43 PM
:haha::haha:

the MOUTH has opened again :sport:

mickymouse
06-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Not the first time that Uncle Toni was accused of coaching Nadal. Wasn't he given a warning once? Can't remember which match.

Corey Feldman
06-10-2012, 06:44 PM
what does Mother Nole's hat say?

tektonac
06-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Players can talk to their box all they want. It's what's coming out of the player's box towards the player that counts. How can Nole be receiving coaching if he is the doing the talking?

And Novak can't complain about something he didn't see. He's busy playing a match, not spying on Nadal's box. He shouldn't say anything about it if he didn't notice it himself.

novak was coaching his box ;)

Ash86
06-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Love the way you're taking an interview seriously when it starts with Srdjan stating from the outset:

"My English is very bad".

Brilliant.

He knew what he was saying. He said Novak is the best and when asked even on clay he didn't say what any normal person would have said i.e. no, of course not, Nadal's greater on clay - he wouldn't even concede that. He's an idiot and a burden to Novak. Plain and simple.

His mother's interview is similarly painful - talking about Novak not finding his game etc. and now he's found himself so he should be fine. Compare that to Nadal & Fed's teams who talk about the strength of their opponents and applaud them too. Of course you back your family but you can be classy. They are not and really believe their "destiny" hype - matches aren't handed out by divine intervention like they seem to think.

For rational minded people in the world we need a Nadal victory - none of this "it was written by God" stuff.

Jamoz
06-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Is Federer's dad like this too? Mario is screaming "my son is the greatest" "yeah you hear it from me first! all you mugs" "my daddy bags made him"

Corey Feldman
06-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Nadal and Nole's teams, lolz

stay classy :lol:

Fireballer
06-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Djoker is the GOAT Srdjan has spoken

Wing Man Frank
06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
He knew what he was saying. He said Novak is the best and when asked even on clay he didn't say what any normal person would have said i.e. no, of course not, Nadal's greater on clay - he wouldn't even concede that. He's an idiot and a burden to Novak. Plain and simple.

His mother's interview is similarly painful - talking about Novak not finding his game etc. and now he's found himself so he should be fine. Compare that to Nadal & Fed's teams who talk about the strength of their opponents and applaud them too. Of course you back your family but you can be classy. They are not and really believe their "destiny" hype - matches aren't handed out by divine intervention like they seem to think.

For rational minded people in the world we need a Nadal victory - none of this "it was written by God" stuff.

I love the fact his answers in an interview in which he was being presented loaded questions in a language which he isn't fluent in has managed to annoy you. :lol:

You're clearly not very clever.

Commander Data
06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Class left Paris when Fed left for Halle. :spit:

Jamoz
06-10-2012, 06:55 PM
If Novak now loses this shit, his father has embarrassed his son and himself :o

Corey Feldman
I want to hear his Mother's voice but it wont work

the Mountain hag! :inlove:

Ash86
I love the fact his answers in an interview in which he was being presented loaded questions in a language which he isn't fluent in has managed to annoy you. :lol:

You're clearly not very clever.

I love that you can't actually justify his comments so need to pretend it's a language barrier issue. Novak's parents have been idiots from the start and a pain to him - every interview they give it's foot in mouth time. No different here. What's clear is that Novak's PR guy isn't doing a very good job at all - he needs to keep them away from the press.

rocketassist
06-10-2012, 06:58 PM
So let's see the Rafole duopoly have:

Boring games
Diva, spoilt brat attitude
Uncle Toni and Srdjan in tow
Odious fanbases
Influenced homogenization

Yep, they've taken tennis to another level. The sooner they crash and burn the sport can recover.

Nole fan
06-10-2012, 06:59 PM
I love that you can't actually justify his comments so need to pretend it's a language barrier issue. Novak's parents have been idiots from the start and a pain to him - every interview they give it's foot in mouth time. No different here. What's clear is that Novak's PR guy isn't doing a very good job at all - he needs to keep them away from the press.

Yeah, because Tio Toni is such a nice and humble guy? :haha:
Stop embarrassing yourself, you sound like a bitter tard.

Kat_YYZ
06-10-2012, 06:59 PM
I couldn't get Nole's mom's interview to play, and now I can't even get the original link to load the page. MTF must be crashing the site :lol: or someone tweeted the link and there's thousands trying to access it :lol:

Hypnotize
06-10-2012, 07:00 PM

Novak looking at his box and shouting doesn't mean he is being coached by them. Do you know anything about tennis? :facepalm:

Roger the Dodger
06-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Yes I am a Hater and a Tard. Get used to it :)

Happy role-playing on MTF. Have fun while you are here. :yeah::D

howyesno
06-10-2012, 07:02 PM
novak is a great guy, but his father is a frickin' tool :facepalm::facepalm:

Allez
06-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Mama's interview :awww:

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/ubitennis.shtml?tipo=media&media=26575

Cheers actually that was a very classy pro Nole interview from Nole's mom. Nothing wrong with it at all. She's by far the classier of the two parent Noles. I must admit I like her spirit :yeah:

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2008/01/28/cnsDijana_Djokovic_narrowweb__300x403,0.jpg

tektonac
06-10-2012, 07:05 PM
I couldn't get Nole's mom's interview to play, and now I can't even get the original link to load the page. MTF must be crashing the site :lol: or someone tweeted the link and there's thousands trying to access it :lol:

she was quite ok. she said that nole's 1st serve wasn't working and that he found his game now. she is positive he can continue like that.

Hypnotize
06-10-2012, 07:06 PM
I love Nole's mum. She seems like a class act who is just really proud of her son.

LleytonMonfils
06-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Dad says something normal and fine and then goes off the deep end. Not shocking.

Ash86
06-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Yeah, because Tio Toni is such a nice and humble guy? :haha:
Stop embarrassing yourself, you sound like a bitter tard.

a) Did I say that Toni is nice and humble? Please post some examples of Toni being so blatantly rude or not acknowledging an opponent's good play etc. He's said in interviews that Djokovic was better to Nadal last year - hasn't been spouting off about Rafa being the best. Even now he doesn't say Rafa is the best. Still, irrelevant to Srdjan's comments.

b) Toni coaches - everyone knows it - they've even said it in Rafa's book. He's not the only one. A lot of players' coaches do. I wish Toni didn't but he does - up to the umpire to crack down. But it's not for Srdjan to complain to the media - Novak should say something to the umpire - there are ways to do things.

c) I'm not bitter - Nole is a nice guy and clearly Jelena is too which is why she seems to sit far away from the rest of the Novak clan. These comments just show Srdjan and crew in a bad light though.

Definitely a reason why a Novak win would be bad. I'd be happy for Novak but thinking of the size of Diljana and Srdjan's heads may be too much.

Commander Data
06-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Dunno what sports you're watching but Novak will still be playing at a high level 4-5 years from now when Roger is retired and Rafa will have fallen off considerably. At this point he will be competing with guys like Raonic, Tomic, etc. so no, it's not crazy to think he could rack up many more slams if he stays healthy and hungry.

:stupid: not too long ago Rafatards were presenting their calculations and arguments how their guy will overtakes Fed GS count with ease and end up with 25+ Slams and win RG the next 10 years no suddenly it is not even clear if he wins another Slam and you give me this BS concerning Nole? doubt the guy gets past 10 Slams even if he wins this RG

r3d_d3v1l_
06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ology/bundles/ologysocial/up/img/embedded/embedded_4f5acf33be9696.03354186.jpg

The best t-shirt in history.

Nole fan
06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
a) Did I say that Toni is nice and humble? Please post some examples of Toni being so blatantly rude or not acknowledging an opponent's good play etc. He's said in interviews that Djokovic was better to Nadal last year - hasn't been spouting off about Rafa being the best. Even now he doesn't say Rafa is the best. Still, irrelevant to Srdjan's comments.

b) Toni coaches - everyone knows it - they've even said it in Rafa's book. He's not the only one. A lot of players' coaches do. I wish Toni didn't but he does - up to the umpire to crack down. But it's not for Srdjan to complain to the media - Novak should say something to the umpire - there are ways to do things.

c) I'm not bitter - Nole is a nice guy and clearly Jelena is too which is why she seems to sit far away from the rest of the Novak clan. These comments just show Srdjan and crew in a bad light though.

Definitely a reason why a Novak win would be bad. I'd be happy for Novak but thinking of the size of Diljana and Srdjan's heads may be too much.

Sure, that's all you care for. At least don't be such an hypocrite. You're a rafatard, I understand. No shame in that. :hatoff:

Wing Man Frank
06-10-2012, 07:16 PM
a) Did I say that Toni is nice and humble? Please post some examples of Toni being so blatantly rude or not acknowledging an opponent's good play etc. He's said in interviews that Djokovic was better to Nadal last year - hasn't been spouting off about Rafa being the best.

That would have been pretty fucking difficult for him given his son was spanked time after time by Djokovic. :lol:

This Ash fella must be a 12 year old girl, or a 40 year old retard. I can't decide which.

Ash86
06-10-2012, 07:18 PM
That would have been pretty fucking difficult for him given his son was spanked time after time by Djokovic. :lol:

This Ash fella must be a 12 year old girl, or a 40 year old retard. I can't decide which.

Yes, Rafa is Toni's son. You know so much about the sport currently. :rolleyes:

Love how none of you can defend his statements - is Novak really the greatest ever? Will he be the greatest on clay? No. And No. Srdjan's statements are deluded. End of story. :wavey:

Corey Feldman
Nole Fan rabid like i never seen before

even insulting me everywhere

hipolymer
Nole's parents are such insightful ambassadors of the game. To think they predicted the fall of 2 tennis kings and the rise of another. Truly brilliant.

GOAT = Fed
06-10-2012, 07:19 PM
'Nole the best in history'? :spit::haha:

Nole fan
06-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes, Rafa is Toni's son. You know so much about the sport currently. :rolleyes:

Love how none of you can defend his statements - is Novak really the greatest ever? Will he be the greatest on clay? No. And No. Srdjan's statements are deluded. End of story. :wavey:

It's his father. Why do you care so much? leave it alone. :facepalm:
Shouldn't we be talking about the match instead? :o

tektonac
06-10-2012, 07:20 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ology/bundles/ologysocial/up/img/embedded/embedded_4f5acf33be9696.03354186.jpg

The best t-shirt in history.

you can tell he is a noletard ;)

MaxPower
06-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Both Nadal and Djokovic have some questionable support from the stands. Tennis is not the winner.

At least Nadal's dad supply fresh gifs and Novaks dad is like the coolest dad around. A t-shirt with your son on? Parenting win right there.

Toni? well he is the biggest villain. Dig up the tennis villain thread

evilmindbulgaria
06-10-2012, 07:30 PM
If Toni was coaching, then he must have done a very poor job.

Djokovic the best in history - :superlol: Are you sure the translation of the interview was not done by the, what's her name, Nole Scum or something similar :devil:

Looner
06-10-2012, 07:30 PM
I love Novak's mom's interview. It's obvious her English is miles better than her husband's. And what's so bad about saying his son is better than RN on all surfaces. It's not as if it hasn't been proven. Nadal's lucky he played in a weak clay era where he had no competition from Federer and Nole hadn't matured yet :shrug:.

Nole fan
06-10-2012, 07:31 PM
I love Novak's mom's interview. It's obvious her English is miles better than her husband's. And what's so bad about saying his player is better than RN on all surfaces. It's not as if it hasn't been proven. Nadal's lucky he played in a weak clay era where he had no competition from Federer and Nole hadn't matured yet :shrug:.

You a Noletard. :hearts:

Kiedis
06-10-2012, 07:33 PM

While Nole don't threaten the record of his hero, sure he will.

Looner
06-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Am I doing well enough?

While Nole don't threaten the record of his hero, sure he will.

Indeed :inlove::inlove:. Even better, if Nole were to give Nadal the Rafi Slam, every time Nole's amazing achievement of 4 in a row will be mentioned, RN's inability to stop him will also come into the fray. I see no reason as to why I shouldn't support Godovic.

xelena
06-10-2012, 07:35 PM
OMG, most comments are so pre-school , unbelievable

So what do you expect ?? They are the parents of a great champion and a great great athlete, on top of everything, the interview is just after the match was suspended,Nole came back bla blah..
OF COURSE they'd be saying "nole goat, nole greatest of all times in the history and the galaxy" !??:))

it's just so normal.. especially the temperament is so southern, ppl say things with their emotions on fire.. they cant play cool and phlegmatic.

I can confirm what Srdjan said:

yes, NOLE IS THE GOAT OF THE GOATS :)

choppaa
06-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Srdjan needs to keep his stupid mouth shut, the only two words of english he needs to learn is: No Comment

On the other hand it was lame from Ubaldo (the journalist) to try to poke srdjan the fool for some sensationalistic headline, I thought he was better than that. Everybody knows that every time Srdjan speaks the trolls on the forums have their ammunition against Novak.

Mjau!
06-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Srdjan is annoying and classless, but Toni is fake and a cheater. Much worse!

Mjau!
06-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Not the first time that Uncle Toni was accused of coaching Nadal. Wasn't he given a warning once? Can't remember which match.

Yes, and Rafa freaked out like he always does when an umpire calls him on his cheating. Then he signaled to Uncle Toni to be quiet. :rolleyes:

Mjau!
06-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Srdjan needs to keep his stupid mouth shut, the only two words of english he needs to learn is: No Comment

On the other hand it was lame from Ubaldo (the journalist) to try to poke srdjan the fool for some sensationalistic headline, I thought he was better than that. Everybody knows that every time Srdjan speaks the trolls on the forums have their ammunition against Novak.

Negged for promoting a culture of omerta. Srdjan is right to speak out.

choppaa
06-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Negged for promoting a culture of omerta. Srdjan is right to speak out.

No, we all know what happened with Dijana's famous quote: "King is dead bla bla..." After that they were quiet and Novak was the only one speaking on and off the court like it's supposed to be.

Mjau!
06-10-2012, 08:29 PM
WHat does that have to do with anything??? :confused:

Lopez
06-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Ash should hook up with l_Mac. I think they'd hit off.

SheepleBuster
06-10-2012, 08:31 PM
He is quite right. Nole is the best history when compared to Rafa and his disrespectful family. But both of them are inferior as tennis players to the GOAT, the god of tennis, the Federer

choppaa
06-10-2012, 08:34 PM
WHat does that have to do with anything??? :confused:

What are you talking about?

cocrcici
06-10-2012, 08:37 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa-Nnpq9FtT7y8rKt8FHGCeA6gU9d0W80JNw9_sHeprRDs4y-rTQ

Mjau!
06-10-2012, 08:38 PM
What are You talking about?

hiperborejac
06-10-2012, 08:49 PM
So what with that Srdjan statements?

We all know Tony is coaching Nadal all the time especially when in trouble. And Srdjan is obviously cocky Noletard so Novak will be 'Best in history' for him regardless of his future achievements and RG final result. I don't like him either not because of his cocky statements about his son but for his boss like behavior here in Serbia...

Dijana said nothing wrong.

And again why is so important what Novak's parents said? It's far more important how Novak behaves and how he plays his tennis all other thing are irrelevant. We can't choose our parents :o

piksi
06-10-2012, 08:58 PM
no, but we sure as hell can tell them to stay away and stop embarrassing us

hiperborejac
06-10-2012, 09:03 PM
no, but we sure as hell can tell them to stay away and stop embarrassing us

Really? You meet a girl. One day you introduce her to your parents. And your mother comes up with your 3yo naked picture and say "Look how cute he was?" :haha: Sound familiar?

Corey Feldman
06-10-2012, 09:14 PM
do we have any explanation yet on Djiana's hat?

AntiTennis
06-10-2012, 09:14 PM
:haha::haha::haha: Nole the best in history? too soon to say something like that, tio Tony coaching? we all know that

RIboy
06-10-2012, 09:16 PM
fu$k Mayweather- Pacquiao, i want to see Srđan- Toni fight

evilmindbulgaria
06-10-2012, 09:21 PM
So what with that Srdjan statements?

We all know Tony is coaching Nadal all the time especially when in trouble. And Srdjan is obviously cocky Noletard so Novak will be 'Best in history' for him regardless of his future achievements and RG final result. I don't like him either not because of his cocky statements about his son but for his boss like behavior here in Serbia...

Dijana said nothing wrong.

And again why is so important what Novak's parents said? It's far more important how Novak behaves and how he plays his tennis all other thing are irrelevant. We can't choose our parents :o

Who is "we" - the retards in MTF :confused:

hiperborejac
06-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Who is "we" - the retards in MTF :confused:

Ok, watch carefully when camera is on Nadal's box and he's in trouble :o

evilmindbulgaria
06-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Ok, watch carefully when camera is on Nadal's box and he's in trouble :o

Please, tell me:

which Toni motion signals for which - serve wide, serve on the T, body serve, "play on his backhand", etc.
I am really curious to know. Oh, and please, let me know how YOU and the rest of the people claiming Toni is coaching know that.

Thanks!

zlaja777
06-10-2012, 09:37 PM
:lol: give the guy a break. He barely speaks English. He's the best ever for him.

I've learned so far that this casual audio interviews are always a pure gem. He shouldn't have said that about coaching. That's a fact but it's not his job to say that publicly. As far as I know, these 2 have a good relationship and that exhibition is still scheduled so no need for stuff like this.

Allez
06-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Srdjan and Uncle Toni need to be locked up in a room together.

careergrandslam
06-10-2012, 09:42 PM
nole is the best ever, he skull f'ed federer and is making a total mockery of nadull's career and stripping his dignity.
i love it.

toni is a cheat, everyone knows it.

go nole, make that spanish mug cry, destroy him, humiliate him.
hoefully he and his uncle will be in retirement after you win tomorrow

Allez
06-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Fix your sig :facepalm:

hiperborejac
06-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Please, tell me:

which Toni motion signals for which - serve wide, serve on the T, body serve, "play on his backhand", etc.
I am really curious to know. Oh, and please, let me know how YOU and the rest of the people claiming Toni is coaching know that.

Thanks!

See it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd6I6djXYgc

U can see Tony often how he cover his mouth and tells something to Rafa when his box is behind him.
Watch also USO 2010 final it was so obvious in the end when Rafa didn't know how to finish it off.

Lee
06-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Please, tell me:

Thanks!

You haven't read Rafa's book?

tennizen
06-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Srdjan :yeah:

evilmindbulgaria
06-10-2012, 10:29 PM
See it here:

U can see Tony often how he cover his mouth and tells something to Rafa when his box is behind him.
Watch also USO 2010 final it was so obvious in the end when Rafa didn't know how to finish it off.

I watched the match and I remember this but still - I do not see what Toni says in the clip, just the umpire giving the warning.

I would like to see substantial evidence - something Toni says that is supposedly "coaching" and then what Rafa does and how he follows it. I mean, I after all coaching is forbidden in order not to give a player unfair advantage.

superslam77
06-10-2012, 11:34 PM
fu$k Mayweather- Pacquiao, i want to see Srđan- Toni fight

you really think toni has a chance :silly:

tripwires
06-11-2012, 01:30 AM
I can't imagine Federer's parents ever saying their son is the best in history even though, based on Slam count, he is.

Houstonko
06-11-2012, 01:36 AM
3 yrs later he meet the quarter final situation he is already out of slams. However i think Fed will beat him in slam again.

AntiTennis
06-11-2012, 01:42 AM
See it here:

he also admitted his Tio was coaching him in the USO 2010 Final in his book

Ozone
06-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Classy, these Djokovics

abraxas21
06-11-2012, 02:12 AM
both guys get illegal coaching and do other shady antics so it evens out at the end

Whiznot
06-11-2012, 02:57 AM
I watched the match and I remember this but still - I do not see what Toni says in the clip, just the umpire giving the warning.

I would like to see substantial evidence - something Toni says that is supposedly "coaching" and then what Rafa does and how he follows it. I mean, I after all coaching is forbidden in order not to give a player unfair advantage.

Read Rafa's book. The constant coaching is admitted by Rafa. Rafa professes not to like the coaching but it has bailed him out many times. Toni will signal move up or move back most often.

abraxas21
06-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Nole Fan rabid like i never seen before

even insulting me everywhere

noletard is gone to turn this board into an annoying mess if her hero wins tomorrow

then again, i know rafatards will do the same if rafito wins. there's no escape for us either way but i'm not sure which one is the lesser evil.

Slade
06-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Djoker is great but certainly not the best...

Srdjan will look like a huge idiot if Djoker loses now. The match is far from over I think.

Sri
06-11-2012, 03:34 AM
He got a bit carried away. And needlessly put pressure on Nole.

Jesus, can't they just keep quiet until the match is over?

It would have been a valid claim if Novak was holding all four slams.

BroTree123
06-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Novak's mum has a seductive voice. It's too bad she's a bitch and looks like a witch.

@Sweet Cleopatra
06-11-2012, 04:57 AM
There Is No Turning Back There Is No Turning Back Mtf You Are Going To Regret It Rafa Will Win Rafa Will Show You The Real Tennis Mtf
Mtf I Tell You There Is No Turning Back

Knotty Fort
06-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Lol, the moment I saw Novak's father was there, I was like "You should have just stayed away..."

dencod16
06-11-2012, 08:25 AM
There is no secret and it is known by everyone that Uncle Toni is coaching Nadal during matches, if you don't know that your not a tennis fan. It is also known that Djokovic are like cage animals during matches and they need to tone it down let the fans do that, maybe Oracyne Price should sit with them and stare at them for unnecessary noises or over movement just see how much Sasha gets that in matches from Price.

Kiedis
06-11-2012, 09:26 AM
There Is No Turning Back There Is No Turning Back Mtf You Are Going To Regret It Rafa Will Win Rafa Will Show You The Real Tennis Mtf

This will be a funnier place if Rafa wins Wimbledom to Roger :lick:

ServeVolley
06-11-2012, 09:28 AM

Still, I'd get the bottle of gin out just in case. :p

Allez
06-11-2012, 09:33 AM
There is no secret and it is known by everyone that Uncle Toni is coaching Nadal during matches, if you don't know that your not a tennis fan. It is also known that Djokovic are like cage animals during matches and they need to tone it down let the fans do that, maybe Oracyne Price should sit with them and stare at them for unnecessary noises or over movement just see how much Sasha gets that in matches from Price.

It is known :worship:

Kiedis
06-11-2012, 09:38 AM
he also admitted his Tio was coaching him in the USO 2010 Final in his book

We want a quote, please.

Orka_n
06-11-2012, 09:44 AM
He got a bit carried away. And needlessly put pressure on Nole.

Jesus, can't they just keep quiet until the match is over?

It would have been a valid claim if Novak was holding all four slams.Not really.

Sri
06-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Not really.
Well, not conclusively. :-)

But it puts him right up there for contention.

tripwires
06-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Well, not conclusively. :-)

But it puts him right up there for contention.

Agreed, but some people are foaming at the mouth about it as if it's a done deal. It's not. He hasn't even won this match yet.

tennis2tennis
06-11-2012, 10:25 AM
nadal cheats
novak isn't the goat...

lets move on

I feel sorry for novak he should gag his relatives

Kiedis
06-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Dear Srdjan, you should not read more MTF. Is not good for you.

You're only going to get pissed Rafa and believe me, that's not good at all for your Nolito.

timafi
06-11-2012, 11:30 AM
glad someone said and I hope Roger and his people would grow a pair and say so out lout and more players should step up and say that as well

Novak's folks are classless folks but Rafa's uncle is beyond a punk.Rafa's finally cracking and I hope he loses today and I hope he loses his shit right there on Chatrier

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
06-11-2012, 11:31 AM
nole & nadaltards in open warfare

sit back
chill
watch the final

:)

@Sweet Cleopatra
06-11-2012, 12:06 PM

RAFA :bounce:

Backhand_Maestro
06-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Was Sergio Tachinni Novak's lucky charm a la McEnroe ?

Dmitry Verdasco
06-11-2012, 01:27 PM
on one hand, djokovic´s family talks too much, and i´m quite certain djokovic is aware of that.
on the other, yeah toni was.
and djokovic is nowhere near goat yet, but i suppose you cannot expect a parent to give an unbiased opinion

To this extent? :spit:

deyaT87
06-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Srdjan is so arrogant..i can't stand him
his behavior is so wrong and I think that he has bad influence of Novak image

Jelenin
06-11-2012, 04:17 PM
He needs to shup the fuck up and stop embarrassing his son.

GSMnadal
06-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Shouldn't have said this, Nadal always owned the GOAT in his career

Mercury
06-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Can never blame a parent but still, that's quite an idiotic saying...

Mystique
06-11-2012, 04:44 PM
This after Nole LOST the final.
Imagine the barrage from THAT MOUTH had he won :help:

Tennis Gods made the right decision for once here.

gorgo1986
06-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Classy as always.

finishingmove
06-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Srdjan is right to be proud of his son. Best ever tennis player.

scarecrows
06-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Please, tell me:

Thanks!

Nadal has got a warning for coaching from the umpire

Snowwy
06-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Srdjan is so arrogant..i can't stand him
his behavior is so wrong and I think that he has bad influence of Novak image

I agree with this, its really hard to be supportive with this father of his. Really makes you appreciate Roger's parents.

Kiedis
06-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Works well for Nadal. If you punish a bull he still charge harder.

Keep it up, Nole's daddy :yeah:

Busterovic
06-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Srdjan looks and acts like an opiate addict. I am sure of it.

I have been around others who are opiate addicts and their actions match those of the senior Djokovic.

His antics in the box, constant facial gestures negative/positive all reflect someone that is addicted to opiates.

Tennis is a sport that isn't supposed to be cheered on in that fashion. If anyone should know this its the father of the world #1.

Even his wife was embarrassed by his actions ignoring his presence so to me, based on his actions at the match, these comments are no surprise

tektonac
06-11-2012, 05:32 PM

I have been around others who are opiate addicts and their actions match those of the senior Djokovic.

His antics in the box, constant facial gestures negative/positive all reflect someone that is addicted to opiates.

Tennis is a sport that isn't supposed to be cheered on in that fashion. If anyone should know this its the father of the world #1.

Even his wife was embarrassed by his actions ignoring his presence so to me, based on his actions at the match, these comments are no surprise

high octane bullshit :o if america is on drugs doesn't mean everyone else is :o

his is just not very emotionally intelligent person and does a very bad PR for his son. he should stay away from nole's matches.

A_Skywalker
06-11-2012, 05:37 PM
In the Balkans thats normal, all parents believe their son is the best, even if its clearly not that way. It's primitive and naive.

born_on_clay
06-11-2012, 05:43 PM
bitter much Srdjan ? :lol:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3237/his7ory.jpg

JolánGagó
06-11-2012, 05:47 PM
A family of stupid, ignorant morons, including the famous son...

:spit:

Corey Feldman
06-11-2012, 06:10 PM
remember Srdjan

FEDERER is the best in history as the whole planet knows :wavey: he has a French Open title ....

Commander Data
06-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Srdjan is right to be proud of his son. Best ever tennis player.

And best clay courter ever! GOATovic :worship:

Must clutch player also (except for DF at MP when fighting for the Grand Slam)

Busterovic
06-11-2012, 08:22 PM
In the Balkans thats normal, all parents believe their son is the best, even if its clearly not that way. It's primitive and naive.

lol I don't think that happens only in the Balkans and I don't consider it primative and naive.

not everyone has the natural ability to view things from a neutral perspective, theres nothing wrong with believing that something thats yours, especially your child, is the best.

its not like he's putting his entire bank account on his belief or that his life depends on his belief being right.

Nole fan
06-11-2012, 08:26 PM
A family of stupid, ignorant morons, including the famous son...

I'd rather have a loving father than a tyrannical uncle. :wavey:
I almost was in tears after reading Rafa's book.

Busterovic
06-11-2012, 08:27 PM

I also find it annoying much like you but no one probably finds it more annoying than Novak.

This generation of tennis dominance has been headlined by many things but mostly how respectable and commendable these top 3 guys have been on and off the court (with the exception of Novak's behavior on court a few years ago and some harshly blunt press conferences that Roger has had). Srdjan is doing nothing but giving himself and his son a black eye but truth be told I like it.

About 19 months ago Roger and Rafa traveled together on Fed's private jet to play two charitable events in Spain and Switzerland. The charity part of it is great, but theres something weird and uncomfortable about the two greatest players of our generation being so "buddy buddy"

I don't mind it after their careers are over but when you're playing you should want to destroy the guy who's your biggest competitor. They'll say they're out for blood when on court, but its tough to believe they're full fledged in the right place mentally.

Maybe these claims will spicen up the rivalary between the two.

Busterovic
06-11-2012, 08:29 PM

really? wish I had a "tyrannical uncle" that helped lead me to my 11th grand slam title.

just sayin. can you sign up for one of those?

Lee
06-11-2012, 09:12 PM

Srdjan is a heavy smoker. It is hard sitting there supporting his son instead of going out for a smoke :p

its not like he's putting his entire bank account on his belief or that his life depends on his belief being right.

He did. Not only put all money they had but borrow from loan sharks to pay for Novak's training in Germany. so you can say his life depends on his belief being right.

This is something that Rafa and Roger parents did not have to experience.

guga2120
06-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Its weird Novak has so much class and his parents have none.

Snowwy
06-11-2012, 09:20 PM

I agree with this.

Nole fan
06-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Srdjan is a heavy smoker. It is hard sitting there supporting his son instead of going out for a smoke :p

He did. Not only put all money they had but borrow from loan sharks to pay for Novak's training in Germany. so you can say his life depends on his belief being right.

This is something that Rafa and Roger parents did not have to experience.

Exactly.
You people shock me. No respect for family or family values. I guess that's how you're raised in your countries.

Sapeod
06-11-2012, 09:39 PM
More rubbish from this joker. Djokovic the best in history? Don't make me laugh :lol: Djokovic will never get anywhere near having that title :lol:

More rubbish from the Djokovic family, what a surprise.

GSMnadal
06-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Djokovic the best ever? He's nowhere near being the GOAT and he'll never get anywhere close :wavey:

Murray response in 3...2....1....

o heck, I'll do it myself: Neither will Murray :wavey:

star
06-11-2012, 09:42 PM

Personally, I don’t’ think Srdjan should have said what he did, but that’s not the first time someone has made a stupid statement.

BUT that said, to accuse Srdjan of being a opiate addict is a very serious things. You’ve been around opiate addicts? I’ve worked with all kinds of addicts — alcohol, meth, cocaine, opiates, benzos. I don’t see it. Of course, it’s possible because there are all sorts of upstanding people who have addictions without anyone knowing, but to say that constant "facial gestures” ( by which I assume you mean facial expressions) are a sign of opiate addiction is ridiculous.

Anyway, families take too much criticism for their behavior in the players box. I would be a maniac if I had a child playing. I don’t’ understand people who can sit there with nearly no expression watching their loved one play.

manadrainer
06-11-2012, 09:45 PM

I didn't read Rafa's book. What did he say?

RIboy
06-11-2012, 09:47 PM
this is what happens when you exaggerate w/ the white stuff

hipolymer
06-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Srdjan jinxed his own son. :facepalm:

Nole fan
06-11-2012, 09:50 PM
I didn't read Rafa's book. What did he say?

What? you want me to quote the whole book? All the book talks about how horrible Toni was to him. Go read it. I think Rafa wrote the book so he didn't need to see a shrink. :lol:

sanshisan
06-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Personally, I don’t’ think Srdjan should have said what he did, but that’s not the first time someone has made a stupid statement.

BUT that said, to accuse Srdjan of being a opiate addict is a very serious things. You’ve been around opiate addicts? I’ve worked with all kinds of addicts — alcohol, meth, cocaine, opiates, benzos. I don’t see it. Of course, it’s possible because there are all sorts of upstanding people who have addictions without anyone knowing, but to say that constant "facial gestures” ( by which I assume you mean facial expressions) are a sign of opiate addiction is ridiculous.

Anyway, families take too much criticism for their behavior in the players box. I would be a maniac if I had a child playing. I don’t’ understand people who can sit there with nearly no expression watching their loved one play.

Agreed. Some MTFers need to check out a little league or ice hockey game if they want to see noisy, obnoxious families!

95% of the time Novak's parents are just sitting there, expressionless, doing nothing, as the media insists they do. Meanwhile Rafa was angrily throwing tennis balls and balling out the referee for not stopping the match, etc. Talk about uptight. But if Nole had acted like that you would never hear the end of it on MTF or in the MSM.

No class?! What about all those shrieking baboons out there in the audience??? If a player even questions a line call they start booing and screeching, the player can't even hear what the referee is saying.

Lee
06-11-2012, 09:55 PM

I agree Nole has class and his parents are not very media savvy.

Anyway, I think Nole was quite influenced by Jelena Gencic when he was a boy and that was where he learned how to carry himself in this circus.

Sapeod
06-11-2012, 09:57 PM

Well, obviously :stupid:

tangerine_dream
06-11-2012, 09:58 PM
You people who keep bashing Novak's parents, you're just mad they didn't show up wearing the Novak t-shirts again.

star
06-11-2012, 10:03 PM

Rafa clearly loves his uncle. It brought a tear to my eye to see him jump into Toni’s arms.

Rafa also has a loving father who he also loves and admires. You know that too if you read the book.

sanshisan
06-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Federer gets away with arrogantly screaming at fans at Roland Garros to `SHUT UP'!!!!

But of course when the Fed did that to Djokovic's parents they `deserved it' right?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/tennis-busted-racquet/roger-federer-yells-shut-french-open-fans-160430533.html

Was Federer's arrogant outburst discussed by hundreds of posts by MTF and was he and his family designated as `classless'? There's so many PUNKS on MTF and they like to talk about `class'. Heh.

Djokovic's parents have a TON OF CLASS more than most of the parents of posters here. You know why? Because his parents believed in Novak's DREAM. They were willing to sacrifice anything for their son, including their entire fortune to make his dream come true. That kind of devotion that kind of loyalty is true class.

Busterovic
06-11-2012, 10:18 PM
greaAgreed. Some MTFers need to check out a little league or ice hockey game if they want to see noisy, obnoxious families!

95% of the time Novak's parents are just sitting there, expressionless, doing nothing, as the media insists they do. Meanwhile Rafa was angrily throwing tennis balls and balling out the referee for not stopping the match, etc. Talk about uptight. But if Nole had acted like that you would never hear the end of it on MTF or in the MSM.

No class?! What about all those shrieking baboons out there in the audience??? If a player even questions a line call they start booing and screeching, the player can't even hear what the referee is saying.

lol yes great comparison. I'm sure your kids little league game is nationally televised worldwide, has numerous celebrities and even royalty present, has other proessional athletes present, and awards the winner of the match millions.

you acting like tony soprano at your 6 year olds teeball game is a little different than the father of the world #1 acting beligerently in the front row of a grand slam final. tennis is a gentleman's sport, its not an NFL game atomosphere, but regardless what does a paying fan acting a fool have to do with Srdjan doing the same?

Fireballer
06-11-2012, 10:21 PM

I love you man :D

sanshisan
06-11-2012, 10:22 PM
grea

lol yes great comparison. I'm sure your kids little league game is nationally televised worldwide, has numerous celebrities and even royalty present, has other proessional athletes present, and awards the winner of the match millions.

you acting like tony soprano at your 6 year olds teeball game is a little different than the father of the world #1 acting beligerently in the front row of a grand slam final. tennis is a gentleman's sport, its not an NFL game atomosphere, but regardless what does a paying fan acting a fool have to do with Srdjan doing the same?

When was Srjdan `acting belligerently in the front row'??

Busterovic
06-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Federer gets away with arrogantly screaming at fans at Roland Garros to `SHUT UP'!!!!

But of course when the Fed did that to Djokovic's parents they `deserved it' right?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/tennis-busted-racquet/roger-federer-yells-shut-french-open-fans-160430533.html

Was Federer's arrogant outburst discussed by hundreds of posts by MTF and was he and his family designated as `classless'? There's so many PUNKS on MTF and they like to talk about `class'. Heh.

Djokovic's parents have a TON OF CLASS more than most of the parents of posters here. You know why? Because his parents believed in Novak's DREAM. They were willing to sacrifice anything for their son, including their entire fortune to make his dream come true. That kind of devotion that kind of loyalty is true class.

Again, your points have no connection whatsoever. What does acting ridiculous during the final of a grand slam have to do with helping a kid pursue a dream? You think Djokovic's parents are the only people to make sacrifices?

Someone stated that Srdjan borrowed money from loan sharks to get Nole lessons. If true, thats very admirable. I'm sure he's reaped the dividends of it. Its also true that Nadal and Federer's parents didnt have to make those same sacrifices but do you think they taught themselves how to play?

Acting like a buffoon on a tennis court isn't a common practice. Have you seen how Robert and Lynette Federer act when they're present during their sons match? What about Ana Maria and Sebastiaan Nadal? You probably don't even know what Robert Federer looks like because he draws zero attention to himself. He realizes this is about his son and not him. He realizes its selfish and stupid to draw attention away from your kid when he's in his few precious years on the biggest stage.

Slice Winner
06-11-2012, 11:11 PM
What? you want me to quote the whole book? All the book talks about how horrible Toni was to him. Go read it. I think Rafa wrote the book so he didn't need to see a shrink. :lol:

Think he wrote it so he could use the profits to pay for the shrink :lol:

hiperborejac
06-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Again, your points have no connection whatsoever. What does acting ridiculous during the final of a grand slam have to do with helping a kid pursue a dream? You think Djokovic's parents are the only people to make sacrifices?

Someone stated that Srdjan borrowed money from loan sharks to get Nole lessons. If true, thats very admirable. I'm sure he's reaped the dividends of it. Its also true that Nadal and Federer's parents didnt have to make those same sacrifices but do you think they taught themselves how to play?

Acting like a buffoon on a tennis court isn't a common practice. Have you seen how Robert and Lynette Federer act when they're present during their sons match? What about Ana Maria and Sebastiaan Nadal? You probably don't even know what Robert Federer looks like because he draws zero attention to himself. He realizes this is about his son and not him. He realizes its selfish and stupid to draw attention away from your kid when he's in his few precious years on the biggest stage.

You are acting stupid or you simply do not understand. It IS family thing when it comes to Novak. Srdjan believed in his son even when it was really hard for the family to support his further progress. Whole family made sacrifice so Novak could afford his 6h daily training. I guess u just don't understand that probably cause u live in a rich country named USA. And cultural difference is very clear:

classy in the West = snobbish in the East
Acting like a buffon in the West = cheerful, happy people in the East

I do not want to generalize just stating some cultural differences between Slavic/southern and west/north nations.

Nole fan
06-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Rafa clearly loves his uncle. It brought a tear to my eye to see him jump into Toni’s arms.

Rafa also has a loving father who he also loves and admires. You know that too if you read the book.

Agree about the last part, didn't say anything about his father (i was referring to Nole's father). The first part... I'm not saying there is no love, of course there is, but their relationship is very tense and has dented Rafa's confidence in general big time. I didn't find that very normal. To each their own opinions.

Topspindoctor
06-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Lots of haters in this thread.

EternalxJourney
06-12-2012, 03:08 AM
I didn't think there was anything wrong with what Srdjan said. I always enjoy hearing what people honestly think and feel.

BUT, if what they're saying publicly to the press is drawing unwanted attention away from his game, they should cut it out or at least be discreet about it. Novak appears to be very classy and even though I'm a Fed fan, I sometimes wish he could be as gracious in defeat as Novak. I can't imagine Novak would want to do damage control to appease the sponsors, fans, etc. each time his dad gets into that zone.

Nole fan
06-12-2012, 10:37 AM
I didn't think there was anything wrong with what Srdjan said. I always enjoy hearing what people honestly think and feel.

BUT, if what they're saying publicly to the press is drawing unwanted attention away from his game, they should cut it out or at least be discreet about it. Novak appears to be very classy and even though I'm a Fed fan, I sometimes wish he could be as gracious in defeat as Novak. I can't imagine Novak would want to do damage control to appease the sponsors, fans, etc. each time his dad gets into that zone.

I don't have any idea if Nole disapproves or not of his parents behavior, but I don't see him standing up to them. You gotta accept your parents how they are and love them and respect them even if they're annoying to you. That's what he does. And for the record, no, I don't think his parents are annoying. They're a very loving and close family.

sanshisan
06-12-2012, 10:59 AM
you acting like tony soprano at your 6 year olds teeball game is a little different than the father of the world #1 acting beligerently in the front row of a grand slam final.

tennis is a gentleman's sport, its not an NFL game atomosphere, but regardless what does a paying fan acting a fool have to do with Srdjan doing the same?

I asked you this question yesterday and I noticed you did not answer - WHEN WAS SRDJAN `ACTING BELLIGERENT' AT ROLAND GARROS????

Or was that just a LIE?

sanshisan
06-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Here is Srdjan's interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7CMB0w6Bfc

He did NOT say it was Uncle Tony coaching but specifically said Rafa was being `coached from the box'.

When the commentator asked Srdjan - `Uncle Tony you mean'?

Srdjan responded - `I don't know'. So he did not personally accuse Tony of coaching.

As for Novak being the `best in history' - Srdjan's English is so broken it's difficult to tell exactly what he said, but it comes across more like a proud father bragging over his son.

However Srdjan did admit that Novak is NOT the best player on clay - `Maybe in 4 or 5 years' was his response.

The whole interview had been exaggerated way out of proportion.

Nole fan
06-12-2012, 11:53 AM
Here is Srdjan's interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7CMB0w6Bfc

He did NOT say it was Uncle Tony coaching but specifically said Rafa was being `coached from the box'.

When the commentator asked Srdjan - `Uncle Tony you mean'?

Srdjan responded - `I don't know'. So he did not personally accuse Tony of coaching.

As for Novak being the `best in history' - Srdjan's English is so broken it's difficult to tell exactly what he said, but it comes across more like a proud father bragging over his son.

However Srdjan did admit that Novak is NOT the best player on clay - `Maybe in 4 or 5 years' was his response.

The whole interview had been exaggerated way out of proportion.

Thanks for putting things in perspective Sansishan. :yeah:

It amuses me to no end these posters on a high horse who think they can criticize other people's behavior while in fact they are probably acting the same or worse in their lives. Pathetic if you ask me.

TigerTim
06-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Lots of haters in this thread.

Its a thread on MTF, what do you expect?

Manequin75
06-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks for putting things in perspective Sansishan. :yeah:

It amuses me to no end these posters on a high horse who think they can criticize other people's behavior while in fact they are probably acting the same or worse in their lives. Pathetic if you ask me.

Actually it doesn't matter what novak's father said. Hell my dad probably thinks I am the best ever tennis player :) Nobody can control their parents you know. So I don't know why novak fans get affected by what other people think about his dad's comments. Who cares? Scrutinize what Novak thinks and says a) coz that is what matters and b) he can speak very good english :)

Commander Data
06-12-2012, 02:01 PM
It brought a tear to my eye to see him jump into Toni’s arms.

Alex999
06-12-2012, 02:08 PM
guys, OK, even as a Nole fan I don't like his father (I'm not going to elaborate, it doesn't really matter). however, let's look at our own families. some of my family members are driving me absolutely crazy ... what do you do?

Jverweij
06-12-2012, 02:15 PM

This. Roger should really learn from Novak's sportsmanship. How people are still whining about him being a 'faker' or being annoying is completely beyond me. I too am a Federer fan, but I am getting more and more annoyed with his snobbish attitude.

On topic: I'd say chalk this one up to mistranslation and/or cultural differences (even though I often find the Djokovic' box quite irritating)

Commander Data
06-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Wouldn't it be boring if there was no Tony, if Noles father was very modest and Fed would always act super gracious?
There are real characters not robots and it makes it interesting :shrug:

Nole fan
06-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Wouldn't it be boring if there was no Tony, if Noles father was very modest and Fed would always act super gracious?
There are real characters not robots and it makes it interesting :shrug:

Exactly Tom. Well said. Of course Federer's camp has been nothing but perfect and I like his dad quite a lot, haven't seen much of his family though. Don't know how her mum looks like. I also like Rafa's camp, though not particularly Uncle Toni after reading rafa's book; but his father and mum are great. So are the djokovics, specially the mother, Nole's favorite person. I don't know it must be because for me family is always first. Whatever.

GOAT = Fed
06-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Lettuce be cereal, the views of the parents do not represent the views of the players. Also listening to the interview, you can't really understand what Nole's dad is saying

Corey Feldman
06-12-2012, 02:50 PM
after AO he said "we are the best family in the world"

Rafaspin
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Uncle Toni gets more poontang pie in one night then that fatty Srdjan gets in a lifetime baby!

Nole fan
06-12-2012, 03:04 PM
after AO he said "we are the best family in the world"

Don't invent things, you evil mind. :o

Corey Feldman
06-12-2012, 03:05 PM
its true :lol:

sanshisan
06-12-2012, 03:24 PM
its true :lol:

Provide a source then.

Corey Feldman
06-12-2012, 03:42 PM
http://novakdjokovic.com/en/news/other-news/serbia-euphoric-as-100000-fans-welcome-nole-home/

“This is the best family in the world and you are the best people in the world,” said Novak’s father Srdjan.

Nole fan
06-12-2012, 03:44 PM
http://novakdjokovic.com/en/news/other-news/serbia-euphoric-as-100000-fans-welcome-nole-home/

“This is the best family in the world and you are the best people in the world,” said Novak’s father Srdjan.

He was refrerring to the Serbian "family" to the 100.000 serbs in the audience. :lol:

Corey Feldman
06-12-2012, 03:46 PM
least i provided the evidence once again :p