Juan Martin Del Potro Pulls Out of Queens Due to Knee Pain, Will be at Wimbledon [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Juan Martin Del Potro Pulls Out of Queens Due to Knee Pain, Will be at Wimbledon

Mark Lenders
06-08-2012, 10:01 PM
He announced it on his Twitter.

Tweet: "Sorry, my friends, I can't play at Queens. The pain on my knee has made me decide to withdraw. I'll try to get to Wimbledon in the best condition possible."

Hopefully he'll be ready for Wimbledon :)

This means that Gilles Simon is bumped to 4th seed at Queens. First seed will be Murray, second Jo, third Tipsarevic.

LaFuria
06-08-2012, 10:08 PM
He should just wait until the US Open, he's just going to get injured again.

TigerTim
06-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Shame. I've heard he went back to argie to get the knee checked up. Oh well, Murray vs Tsonga looks a lock for the final. Maybe Duck can reach the semi's, 2 weeks sex with Brooklyn Decker must be good for stamina, or will he be drained? if you know what I mean :p

BauerAlmeida
06-08-2012, 10:12 PM
His bad luck with injuries is unbelievable. Hope he is really ready for Wimbledon and will not be playing injured because that would make him worse probably. If he can't play he should wait till the Olympics or the US hardcourt Season.

evilmindbulgaria
06-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Get healthy soon, Delpo!

Sunset of Age
06-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Wishing him a speedy and, foremost, entire recovery.
No more injuries for this gentle fellow please - he's had enough of them by now.