RG MD Final: Mirza/Bhupathi [7] beat Jans-Ignacik/Gonzalez 7-6 (3) 6-1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RG MD Final: Mirza/Bhupathi [7] beat Jans-Ignacik/Gonzalez 7-6 (3) 6-1

CooCooCachoo
06-07-2012, 08:11 PM
This was likely the only GS final that either Jans-Ignacik or Santi Gonzalez will ever be in, so I'm unhappy with the outcome. :(

misty1
06-07-2012, 09:03 PM
happy for sania. Since her singles career is pretty much done for im glad she has success in doubles

kaustav4
06-08-2012, 06:00 AM
Fantastic game by Mahesh..he carried the team in the final...Good day for India :)

CooCooCachoo
06-08-2012, 09:02 AM
happy for sania. Since her singles career is pretty much done for im glad she has success in doubles

If she acquired a brain and stopped the ball-bashing, there'd be a chance for more.

Hian-GOAT
06-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Mirza sucks so much that this win gives her a bit of.. something, I guess.

Klaudia and Gonzo deserved it much more :(

Chirag
06-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Mirza and Bhupathi were the deserved winners really .Bhupathi carried the team through in the end :p

Backhand_Maestro
06-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Mirza and Bhupathi were the deserved winners really .Bhupathi carried the team through in the end :p

Malik is a clown anyway ;)

misty1
06-08-2012, 10:24 PM
If she acquired a brain and stopped the ball-bashing, there'd be a chance for more.

its funny because there are times when she shows that she could still be a top 50 or so singles player but she never seems to be able to maintain form in singles for long enough to actually do anything anymore

CooCooCachoo
06-09-2012, 10:35 AM
its funny because there are times when she shows that she could still be a top 50 or so singles player but she never seems to be able to maintain form in singles for long enough to actually do anything anymore

Well, I think Sania never was able to maintain form. It's just that the ratio of bad to good matches has worsened over the years. But her game is probably the most hit or miss out of anyone in the Top 200.

Personally I think her game is very ugly, her personality to be uninspiring, and her Indian fanbase to be annoying. So I'm quite glad she isn't doing too well :tape: I much prefer someone like Jans, who has limited talent but who is upbeat, hard-working and grateful. This was a great chance for her.

kaustav4
06-09-2012, 02:37 PM
But Jan is not on the winners side my dear..I can see Sania holding the trophy alongside Mahesh Bhupathi...About Indian fanbase its always going to:D:D be there...She also is the first woman GS winner in India at Aussie Open 2009 with Mahesh..Sorry mate Heee heee:D:D