Is there a way to watch Djokovic vs Federer semifinal online in the US? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is there a way to watch Djokovic vs Federer semifinal online in the US?

martinatreue
06-07-2012, 07:09 PM
I cannot believe ESPN 2 carried both women's semis today but is not showing this match. I don't have tennis channel at my hotel. Anyone can help me?:mad:

Moose Limb
06-07-2012, 07:15 PM
I believe NBC has it live. Tomorrow.

Freak3yman84
06-07-2012, 07:23 PM
espn3.com (http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/source/espn3/) MIGHT have it(I think there's a good chance it will). I would try that first because it has excellent quality, but if it doesn't http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html definitely has it.

Schu
06-07-2012, 07:35 PM
I think The tennis channel has the first semi and NBC has the second one. ESPN3.com usually just shows live the matches that are shown simultaneously on one of the ESPN channels - hopefully I'm wrong cuz quality on that is great and NO annoying commentators! But if you don't need to see them live espn3.com will probably have the replay of both matches on the site shortly after the match is over - even if is was on another channel.

And yes www.livescorehunter.com will have a bunch of live links if you can deal with the annoying pop ups.

Quadruple Tree
06-07-2012, 07:40 PM
NBC used to have online streaming. I don't know if they still do. It probably won't be on ESPN3 since NBC will have the broadcasting rights to that match.

yesh222
06-07-2012, 07:40 PM
NBC has both and will be streaming both online at NBCSports.com, if my information is correct.

Schu
06-07-2012, 07:48 PM
NBC has both and will be streaming both online at NBCSports.com, if my information is correct.

The Tennis Channel schedule lists the first semi live on it's schedule for tomorrrow - who knows??? but seriously doubt NBC would show tennis over one of it's "wonderful" morning "news" shows or Kathy Lee... (at least not my local NBC affiliate).

FedvsNole
06-07-2012, 07:48 PM
nbc won't start streaming until the weekend. so womens and mens final for sure. dont think they stream semis on friday

Schu
06-07-2012, 07:58 PM
from tvguide.com - Friday, NBC, 10 am (central time) French OPen Mens' semi. But knowing NBC they could be replaying the first semi while the secong one is going on live...

addison
06-07-2012, 08:05 PM
espn3 will stream it online.

lalaland
06-07-2012, 08:10 PM
ESPN3 is not going to carry that.

There is a yellow banner on the NBCsports.com website that said:
COMING UP: Watch French Open Men SemiFinals live online Friday

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/
so maybe NBCsports is streaming them.

Ajk822
06-07-2012, 08:57 PM
I loath NBC. I guarantee they're going to mess it up and have a replay on as Fed and Djokovic play. Thank god they're streaming it, with excellent quality I might add.

Lee
06-07-2012, 09:35 PM
I loath NBC. I guarantee they're going to mess it up and have a replay on as Fed and Djokovic play. Thank god they're streaming it, with excellent quality I might add.

The streaming from NBC usually does not work on my PC and even so, I won't be able to watch on the west coast. NBC will blackout any legitimate streaming in US when live tennis is showing in the east coast while west coast is watching Today and/or Kelly show :mad:

lalaland
06-07-2012, 09:53 PM
The streaming from NBC usually does not work on my PC and even so, I won't be able to watch on the west coast. NBC will blackout any legitimate streaming in US when live tennis is showing in the east coast while west coast is watching Today and/or Kelly show :mad:

Oh christ, I knew it. NBC sucks! Since they have that stupid all time zone show time crap that resulted in showing the West Coast "live" tennis with 3 hours delay :rolleyes:, I thought it's too good to be true that they will show any live tennis online and not thinking of a way to screw the West Coast.

Well, damn, I guess it will be crappy livestream from livescorehunter then, it's better than nothing.

LuCC
06-07-2012, 10:04 PM
well USA is too poor to broadcast this epic match H3H3

rkellymacon
06-07-2012, 10:14 PM
sportlemon.tv also has a great selection of links!

Manequin75
06-07-2012, 11:16 PM
from tvguide.com - Friday, NBC, 10 am (central time) French OPen Mens' semi. But knowing NBC they could be replaying the first semi while the secong one is going on live...

They wont replay the first semi for sure. If the first semi is still going on they will join it live and show the end and all of second semi. But if the second semi is already underway they are notorious for beginning their telecast by showing the second semi from the beginning. SO it will be a tape and not live. So hope and pray that Rafa-Ferrer keep it going for 4 hours so the second semi doesn't begin before 11 am.

thrust
06-08-2012, 12:33 AM
ESPN3 is not going to carry that.

There is a yellow banner on the NBCsports.com website that said:
COMING UP: Watch French Open Men SemiFinals live online Friday

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/
so maybe NBCsports is streaming them.

THANKS! I just saw that now, thanks to you. Hope it works. I do get ESPN3 streams.

lurker
06-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Last year, they streamed it live for the first time in history! So the west coast got to stream it live. It was the epic Nole v Fed match. If NBC website says it will be streamed live again, I will be happy, because the local affiliate here wants to show the stupid Today Show.

PitsOfTheWorld
06-08-2012, 03:41 AM
Is there any place that's streaming the first semi live? Is TC? Is NBC?

nobama
06-08-2012, 03:47 AM

10 central? Really? My directv guide says 11 central. :scratch: Because we get 4 hours of the Today show and that show starts at 7am in all time zones.

nobama
06-08-2012, 03:49 AM

I remember 2009 when NBC showed Soderling on tape delay while Fed/Delpo were playing live. :o. And then they claimed they picked the Soderling match before the schedule came out and they had to show it. :o

nobama
06-08-2012, 03:51 AM
At least NBC no longer has Wimbledon. :D. With Wimbledon they got their meat hooks in coverage starting with the QF's.

tests
06-08-2012, 06:39 AM
What time do the semifinals begin anyways (pacific time)?

lalaland
06-08-2012, 06:44 AM
What time do the semifinals begin anyways (pacific time)?

4am PST

tests
06-08-2012, 07:52 AM
4am PST

4 am, wow that is incredibly early..

doublebackhand
06-08-2012, 08:01 AM
4 am, wow that is incredibly early..

Yeah but who cares about that match? I can tell u who won already n what score.