Some Mug
Lover
DC mate
DC mate

:rolleyes::eek:

And people bitch about Roger's Draw with Berdych/Delpo, Nole :lol:

henke007
06-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Wait a minute did you just list the best players on grass back when it was not played on green clay :)

evilmindbulgaria
06-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Bolleli
Istomin
Some Mug
Lover
DC mate
DC mate

Another brilliant trolling attempt from a Top 10 butt-hurt Clayturkeytard :worship:

GSMnadal
06-03-2012, 08:12 AM
I'd much rather have Rafa play Berdych or Del Potro than Almagro. And it's normal Nadal had the easier SF opponent, being the #2 seed and all :rolleyes:

Just be happy Fed drew Nole and not Nadal

henke007
06-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Well Nole is seeded 1 and he always gets Fed and the other way around in 1/2 on any surface...

Alex999
06-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Well Nole is seeded 1 and he always gets Fed and the other way around in 1/2 on any surface...
15 out of 18 times, if I remember correctly, lol. the funniest sh!t ever.

ServeVolley
06-03-2012, 10:44 AM
And it's normal Nadal had the easier SF opponent

You can say that again. 15 out of 18 slams he managed to avoid Federer and Djokovic being in his half. I mean how is that even possible? :facepalm:

Luinir
06-03-2012, 11:14 AM
it makes no difference. both nadal and djokovic defeats federer nowadays anyway. especially on clay federer must be happy he drew djokovic, not nadal.

gulzhan
06-03-2012, 11:40 AM
You can say that again. 15 out of 18 slams he managed to avoid Federer and Djokovic being in his half. I mean how is that even possible? :facepalm:

It's done by Federer mafia :shrug:

I don't understand why Fedtards always bring up the draw issue when it's 100% clear that the draw is made for Federer's advantage. He himself chooses Novak over Rafa, that's all.

Sri
06-03-2012, 11:51 AM

I don't understand why Fedtards always bring up the draw issue when it's 100% clear that the draw is made for Federer's advantage. He himself chooses Novak over Rafa, that's all.
That would be true but for one fact. Majority of these 18 times, Federer was the #1 seed and Rafa was #2. Which meant they could never meet in the SF.

superslam77
06-03-2012, 12:04 PM

:facepalm:
yeah right, fed and nole go at each other and nadal awaits in the final anyways. instead of nadal having to through both...he is the one always winning on clay so it would be nice to see him working for it at least.

henke007
06-03-2012, 12:07 PM
yeah right, fed and nole go at each other and nadal awaits in the final anyways. instead of nadal having to through both...he is the one always winning on clay so it would be nice to see him working for it at least.

This, nadaltards should atleast try to think before they post.

samanosuke
06-03-2012, 12:08 PM
I'd much rather have Rafa play Berdych or Del Potro than Almagro.

they are accusing me for being rude but please tell what nice i could say about this statements ??

GSMnadal
06-03-2012, 12:11 PM
they are accusing me for being rude but please tell what nice i could say about this statements ??

MmQSfV2fbqA

samanosuke
06-03-2012, 12:14 PM
MmQSfV2fbqA

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Qg6J04XZhR4/SiNZrU7149I/AAAAAAAAHNk/16fMC5xqAUI/s400/almagro_rg.jpg

Dr.Slice
06-03-2012, 12:41 PM
I'd much rather have Rafa play Berdych or Del Potro than Almagro. And it's normal Nadal had the easier SF opponent, being the #2 seed and all :rolleyes:

Just be happy Fed drew Nole and not Nadal
Berdych and Delpo are far more dangerous to Nadal than Almugro who will just bend over in 3 sets. The other two could at least maybe take a set off Rafa.

gulzhan
06-03-2012, 12:51 PM

There were different reasons in different times :shrug: Fed always underestimated Djoko, he believed Murray is more dangerous to him than Nole. So, when his choice was between Djokovic and Murray (and he had reasons you know? :p), he has chosen Djokovic. When it became between Djokovic and Nadal, he chooses Novak again. That's mere coincidence.

Everyone knows that draws are made for Federer. How would you explain then that he never plays at GS on second day. Never! No matter if he is seed No.1, 2 or .3.

Fedtards love to OVERbitch about draw being rigged by Uncle Toni :rolls: because they know who is behind the draw/schedule in ALL GSs :zzz:

gulzhan
06-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Berdych and Delpo are far more dangerous to Nadal than Almugro who will just bend over in 3 sets. The other two could at least maybe take a set off Rafa.

That is not true but it doesn't matter to you, does it? No matter how many times Ferrer beats Rafa, Fedtards keep chanting mantra that he would bend over to Nadal. Same about Nico. Almagro always fights against Nadal, always has! But hey, what does it matter to tards who keep calling white black?!

Dr.Slice
06-03-2012, 12:56 PM
That is not true but it doesn't matter to you, does it? No matter how many times Ferrer beats Rafa, Fedtards keep chanting mantra that he would bend over to Nadal. Same about Nico. Almagro always fights against Nadal, always has! But hey, what does it matter to tards who keep calling white black?!

OF course Almagro always fights hard against Rafa, but the problem is that he will never beat Rafa nor does he have any weapons to beat Rafa with. Berdych and DelPo on the other hand have weapons against him.

gulzhan
06-03-2012, 01:04 PM
OF course Almagro always fights hard against Rafa, but the problem is that he will never beat Rafa nor does he have any weapons to beat Rafa with. Berdych and DelPo on the other hand have weapons against him.

Then it's not bending over, is it?

Ferrer and Almagro are both much better clay courters. If it was reversed and Federer got Almagro and then Ferrer and Nadal would had Delpo/Berdych, you'd scream that Federer has a tough match and Nadal would play against clay clowns.

I just don't understand why you guys keep posting? You think people have short memory or what?!

samanosuke
06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
:facepalm: gulzhan it was enough

Matt01
06-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Bolleli
Istomin
Some Mug
Lover
DC mate
DC mate

Lucky Fed will probably get an injured Del Potro in the quarters and then someone like Seppi in semis :rolleyes:

Dr.Slice
06-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Then it's not bending over, is it?

Ferrer and Almagro are both much better clay courters. If it was reversed and Federer got Almagro and then Ferrer and Nadal would had Delpo/Berdych, you'd scream that Federer has a tough match and Nadal would play against clay clowns.

I just don't understand why you guys keep posting? You think people have short memory or what?!
You can fight and still bend over in the end, because the mentality just isn't there (Ferrer, almugro).

If Federer had Almugro instead of Berdych I would be very happy, because there is no way Almugro will ever beat Federer in a GS, but Berdych has done it and is very capable of doing it again.

GSMnadal
06-03-2012, 01:31 PM
What about Novak's route?

Starace
Kavcic
Devilder
Seppi
:timebomb:

:wavey:

Dr.Slice
06-03-2012, 01:32 PM

Starace
Kavcic
Devilder
Seppi

Seppi is playing better than all of the jokes Nadal has had put together.

samanosuke
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM

Starace
Kavcic
Devilder
Seppi

:haha: :haha:

i really hope nole somehow beats nadal in finals so i could have lifetime signature quote and you could have lifetime nightmare material

gulzhan
06-03-2012, 02:10 PM
You can fight and still bend over in the end, because the mentality just isn't there (Ferrer, almugro, federer).

Corrected :wavey:

End of discussion.

Even if Delpotro wins tonight and then withdraws tomorrow, you guys still will scream your idol has unbearable draw to the final through seppi/wawa. And Wawa would, of course, unlike Ferrer and Almagro combined, fight against Federer nails and teeth :zzz:

Snowwy
06-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Bolleli
Istomin
Some Mug
Lover
DC mate
DC mate

These threads are so funny, they pretty much translate to 'my favorite player cannot beat Nadal so why can't someone else in the draw beat him first, *crying*' The Fed one is exactly the same.

reery
06-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Bolleli
Istomin
Some Mug
Lover
DC mate
DC mate

Uncle tony.:o

abraxas21
06-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Bolleli
Istomin
Some Mug
Lover
DC mate
DC mate

truth is, it's a mug era so there are not exactly many good players in the draw

duchuy89
06-04-2012, 06:53 AM
I love Nadal.

delpiero7
06-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Bolleli
Istomin
Some Mug
Lover
DC mate
DC mate

You forgot to add the Swiss ballerina in the final, who is undoubtedly the easiest opponent Nadal could wish for. His unblemished record of bending over for Nadal at Roland Garros is truly appreciated by all Nadal fans (as well as Nadal himself of course). :wavey: