Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

acionescu
05-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Vamos

http://tennisshoeview.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/5756037305_2f10f1f499_b.jpg

tennizen
05-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Please retire for your fans, Nole.

I have to go now. Hold the fort, Metis. :sobbing::bigcry:

acionescu
05-18-2012, 03:05 PM
For your haters too :yeah:

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Ali is far from done

http://www.15-lovetennis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ali-tsonga1.jpg

Merton
05-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Tomas :sad: It seems he played well :shrug:

Metis cheerleads for Nole :speakles: I blame star and Evita :(

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Please retire for your fans, Nole.

I have to go now. Hold the fort, Metis. :sobbing::bigcry:

might as well call him doomovic

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:08 PM
I have to go soon too. :(

I was going to ask you to hold the fort. :lol:

scoobs
05-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Metis is infected with Noleitis now?

Is there no escape from this?

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:10 PM
I had to quote this. It was at the end of the previous thread.

Permban Metis?

http://static.tennis24seven.com/wp-content/gallery/david-nalbandian/david-nalbandian8.jpg

No.

OMG great photo! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Commander Data
andreeas authority is impressive, all haters fumigated in a snap

tennizen
One last pic before I go.

http://i39.tinypic.com/b5fkv6.png

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Metis is infected with Noleitis now?

Is there no escape from this?

absolutely is there an escape, the permaban button.

acionescu
05-18-2012, 03:12 PM
She just tries to challenge Hema's annoying factor level :lol:

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Tomas :sad: It seems he played well :shrug:

He did. :hug: The problem is Rafa was playing well too.

Metis cheerleads for Nole :speakles: I blame star and Evita :(

That should be a lesson to everyone. When you alieanate someone there is a danger of leading them to extremes...

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:13 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg166/scaled.php?server=166&filename=captmel16201271435austroc9.jpg&res=landing

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:14 PM
One last pic before I go.

http://i39.tinypic.com/b5fkv6.png

He looks handsome there :hearts:

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:15 PM
andreeas authority is impressive, all haters fumigated in a snap

:rolleyes: just a coincidence

Merton
05-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Oops, I thought I was posting in the old thread :lol: I am sure you will all be interested to know that the Anand-Gelfand match is dead-locked at half distance. All six games so far ended in draws.

I don't think I have picspammed posted Gelfand's picture. Here he comes:

www.chessbase.com/news/2012/moscow/gelfand14.jpg

:D

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Oops, I thought I was posting in the old thread :lol: I am sure you will all be interested to know that the Anand-Gelfand match is dead-locked at half distance. All six games so far ended in draws.

www.chessbase.com/news/2012/moscow/gelfand14.jpg (http://www.chessbase.com/news/2012/moscow/gelfand14.jpg)

He's not going to win if he keeps getting distracted by the surroundings. :hug:

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:19 PM

www.chessbase.com/news/2012/moscow/gelfand14.jpg

They should rather play houdini vs rybka far more exciting then this boring human draws.

Merton
05-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Scoobs, can you check who was curious enough to click at the link? :lol: I couldn't pull the trigger to post the picture :awww:

Merton
05-18-2012, 03:24 PM
He's not going to win if he keeps getting distracted by the surroundings. :hug:

Anand is the huge favourite but he is out of form. :awww: Very cautious chess from both so far.

They should rather play houdini vs rybka far more exciting then this boring human draws.

They do run computer matches, only programmers care :lol: Professionals make computers play specific positions to cross-check their valuations.

Have to go as well :wavey:

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:25 PM
0-15

Come on Nole!

scoobs
05-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Scoobs, can you check who was curious enough to click at the link? :lol: I couldn't pull the trigger to post the picture :awww:
Click on which link?

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:29 PM
3 set points wasted :(

one more now!

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:30 PM
7-5! Great stuff by Novak! :D

- Who's the no1 player in the world?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuQy6AZG3zvfVJ9F_x9ndhDg4eZgBlk l4G_mjVHIcZmN6qF3qV

:dance:

Metis
05-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Time to go.

Laterz! :wavey:

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:34 PM
They do run computer matches, only programmers care :lol: Professionals make computers play specific positions to cross-check their valuations.

I know that they do run computer matches :rolleyes:
Don't fool yourself that only programmers care. :lol: Chess is becoming more and more boring by the influence of computers and the computer like style of the human players. Where are the genius attacks like Fischer and Kasparov did them today? As the computers become more and more powerful they start to scarify pieces for positional advantage. hopefully the humans follow this trend.

acionescu
05-18-2012, 03:35 PM
That should be a lesson to everyone. When you alienate someone there is a danger of leading them to extremes...

The problem is that, with your Nole cheering, you only alienate me and I never get annoyed by the Nalby spam.

the most annoyed was Star who, I dont know if you realize, will be more than happy with your sudden Noleitis :hug:

acionescu
05-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Click on which link?

Look, one that clearly wasnt interested :rolls:

scoobs
05-18-2012, 03:42 PM
The chess player picture link?

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:45 PM
The chess player picture link?

100 pts.

star
05-18-2012, 03:46 PM
The problem is that, with your Nole cheering, you only alienate me and I never get annoyed by the Nalby spam.

the most annoyed was Star who, I dont know if you realize, will be more than happy with your sudden Noleitis :hug:

Wrong. It’s totally annoying.

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:49 PM
seems to me that metis has all the right reasons to continue her Nolelove. :) :) :)

scoobs
05-18-2012, 03:50 PM
I don't know how I'm supposed to know who clicked it :shrug:

acionescu
05-18-2012, 03:52 PM

not even close to what I feel seeing that twat face all over this thread :sobbing:

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 03:59 PM
I don't know how I'm supposed to know who clicked it :shrug:

thought the same :lol:

star
05-18-2012, 04:03 PM
not even close to what I feel seeing that twat face all over this thread :sobbing:

You might go with “revolting” “horrifying” “loathsome” “repugnant” “foul” “obnoxious” “vile” “sickening” “nasty” or “gross.”

:p

Castafiore
05-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Metis, please don't become an annoying twat.

Please. :awww:

Corey Feldman
05-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Horrible pic in opening post :(

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 05:01 PM
You might go with “revolting” “horrifying” “loathsome” “repugnant” “foul” “obnoxious” “vile” “sickening” “nasty” or “gross.”

emetic is the word

Corey Feldman
05-18-2012, 05:11 PM
for Evita

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-pictures-cyoot-kitteh-of-teh-day-fluffball.jpg

tennizen
05-18-2012, 05:13 PM
For Metis for her great performance today:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zLwHwqx7gy4/TSslzr0IKbI/AAAAAAAAFmE/HbjTKfQ_WSE/8.gif

wildegirl05
05-18-2012, 05:20 PM
i'm in the market for a new v-sis.

jm, you lost your chance again man. these fangirls are running circles around you :(

Betty
05-18-2012, 05:41 PM
and he is the tipical man,slow in all;)

acionescu
05-18-2012, 05:42 PM
the old one was closed and we had no new one, I had to step in :lol:

acionescu
05-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Metis :bounce:

Jonas has recovered, he'll sing in the opening of CL final :banana: :o

The lyrics of the anthem he'll sing :help: :rolls: :tape:

Ces sont les meilleures equipes, Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften, The main event.
Die Meister, Die Besten, Les grandes equipes, The champions.
Une grande reunion, Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung, The main event.
Ils sont les meilleurs, Sie sind die Besten, These are the champions.

Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, memories never die.
Una noche, under the world's eyes, C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
From North and South, Aus West und Ost, Venez les chants, Come the songs, comes the night!
Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, when memories never die. C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
Ellos son los campeones! Campeones, campeones! Los campeones!
Sie sind die Meister, sie sind die Besten, ils sont les meilleurs, these are the champions!
Loro sono i campioni! Campioni! Campioni! I campioni!
Under the eyes of the world!

scoobs
05-18-2012, 07:01 PM
and he is the tipical man,slow in all;)
Performance anxiety

acionescu
05-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh, God, Seppi....:awww:

Metis
05-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Smart move from Federer to hold back a bit and let Seppi win a couple of games. Doesn't want to get on the wrong side of the Italian crowd and suffer from it in his SF against DjokoGOAT. ;)

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Oh, GOAT, Seppi....:awww:

fixed.

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Smart move from Federer to hold back a bit and let Seppi win a couple of games. Doesn't want to get on the wrong side of the Italian crowd and suffer from it in his SF against DjokoGOAT. ;)

not all tennis players are dummies :shrug:

Metis
05-18-2012, 08:45 PM

You said you weren't going to take my rooting for Nole seriously. :awww:

That's what I thought too but apparently I just can't catch a break with star. :sobbing:

How is that possible when you have me on ignore? :scratch:

emetic is the word

...which of course is a Greek word :cool:

Please. :awww:

you people have no sense of humor :facepalm:

seems to me that metis has all the right reasons to continue her Nolelove. :) :) :)

Yeah, looks like I'm doing a great job. :sport:

For Metis for her great performance today:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zLwHwqx7gy4/TSslzr0IKbI/AAAAAAAAFmE/HbjTKfQ_WSE/8.gif

Thanks Hema :hug:

Your approval means a lot to me. When I decide to do something, I always strive to do my best. :)

i'm in the market for a new v-sis.

good luck :hug:

jm, you lost your chance again man. these fangirls are running circles around you :(

We can't wait for JM to show up when he feels like it. You snooze, you lose. :shrug:

Metis
05-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Metis :bounce:

Jonas has recovered, he'll sing in the opening of CL final :banana: :o

:banana:

See? I told you it wasn't serious. :hug:

The lyrics of the anthem he'll sing :help: :rolls: :tape:

Ces sont les meilleures equipes, Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften, The main event.
Une grande reunion, Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung, The main event.
Ils sont les meilleurs, Sie sind die Besten, These are the champions.

Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, memories never die.
Una noche, under the world's eyes, C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
From North and South, Aus West und Ost, Venez les chants, Come the songs, comes the night!
Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, when memories never die. C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
Ellos son los campeones! Campeones, campeones! Los campeones!
Sie sind die Meister, sie sind die Besten, ils sont les meilleurs, these are the champions!
Loro sono i campioni! Campioni! Campioni! I campioni!
Under the eyes of the world!

WTF? :spit:

Corey Feldman
05-18-2012, 08:48 PM
I just wanna lift Maru up and sniff him

Metis
05-18-2012, 08:48 PM
This RogiGOAT is too good. I fear Nolito will lose in straight sets tomorrow. :scared: :unsure:

Metis
05-18-2012, 08:49 PM
I just wanna lift Maru up and sniff him

:bolt:

Corey Feldman
05-18-2012, 08:50 PM
is Andreea getting married? whats with the avy

Metis
05-18-2012, 08:52 PM
The result of her latest shopping spree? :shrug:

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 08:53 PM
You said you weren't going to take my rooting for Nole seriously. :awww:

It is disappointing to learn that its fake. anyway hope you and hema keep it up. its a winning combo.

Lets not forget that Fed is playing Seppimug. Nolemetic is another story.

Metis
05-18-2012, 08:55 PM
RogiGOAT decided 3 games was generous enough.

acionescu
05-18-2012, 08:57 PM
I dont mind the joking Noletardism but why pics? :bigcry: :bigcry:

Metis
05-18-2012, 09:04 PM
It is disappointing to learn that its fake. anyway hope you and hema keep it up. its a winning combo.

I hope people's reactions won't be that strong in the match against RogiGOAT. :awww:

Although it would be priceless to see star complaining about someone rooting for Djoko against Federer. :rolls:

Lets not forget that Fed is playing Seppimug. Nolemetic is another story.

I'm not saying it will be as easy for Federer as tonight's match but still I believe he's the favorite right now. As Andrew Castle just said, Federer's game has been otherworldly this week. :worship:

acionescu
05-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Ferrer :scared: :unsure:

Metis
05-18-2012, 09:06 PM
I dont mind the joking Noletardism but why pics? :bigcry: :bigcry:

Didn't you think the ones I posted were awesome? :D

acionescu
05-18-2012, 09:07 PM
I just like the coral - turquoise combo :shrug:

acionescu
05-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Didn't you think the ones I posted were awesome? :D

You're pushing it :rolleyes:

Commander Data
05-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Ferrer :scared: :unsure:

please....

star
05-18-2012, 10:22 PM
I just like the coral - turquoise combo :shrug:

Turquoise and coral go together. The coral ring looks very traditional to me. In this area, and further south, there is a lot of coral and turquoise jewelry.

I’m fond of the green turquoise, but I don’t find it very often. I don’t have the right coloring for the blue turquoise. It looks so great on navajo skin.

I found this tibetan necklace and it’s interesting how much it echoes the Navajo necklaces.

http://tribalmuse.com/images/products/detail/NewTibetanTribalJewelryNecklaceTurquoiseCoral1.JPG

Minn
05-19-2012, 02:43 AM

Please. :awww: Yes!

Turquoise and coral go together. The coral ring looks very traditional to me. In this area, and further south, there is a lot of coral and turquoise jewelry.

I’m fond of the green turquoise, but I don’t find it very often. I don’t have the right coloring for the blue turquoise. It looks so great on navajo skin.

I found this tibetan necklace and it’s interesting how much it echoes the Navajo necklaces. It certainly does look Navajo! Interesting.

And a few from the old thread:
Ludwig the baby elephant on his birthday:

http://i.imgur.com/fzIDo.jpg :awww:

Metis, I thought I had quoted the posts with the links to the massacres in Greece by the Nazis. I knew that they had occurred, of course, but I didn't remember the names of the places. How terrible that just a few decades later the people of those places would voluntarily elect people with similar outlooks.

New elections are coming up in Greece after the discussions on forming a new goverment became deadlocked. :help: :scared: :scared: Good luck!

i must admit metis has some problems with her hairstyle:o

;) :lol:

The funny part was that I was accepting the € 12 penalty (I am too late with it, so I can't complain) but the man standing behind me was moaning about it in my place: "€12 for only a couple of days???? Is that really necessary?...." :lol:

...hard for me to believe after Scoobsy broke our hearts by leaving the thread, he returns because he loves us. :awww: But maybe his heart yearned. Hope so!

This is JM in snow:

https://p.twimg.com/AqXxGm4CMAAkOmC.jpg :awww:

The penalty for not going to the car inspection in time was not a € fine but instead of having to go to the next car inspection in 2 years, I will also have to go next year.

I'm a knurft.
Well done, Hilde. :rolleyes: :lol:

Commander Data
05-19-2012, 08:53 AM
I found this tibetan necklace and it’s interesting how much it echoes the Navajo necklaces.

That is because aliens helped the two civilizations to interact :wavey:

Castafiore
05-19-2012, 09:31 AM
you people have no sense of humor :facepalm:
Ah, the good old "you have no sense of humor" reply. :facepalm:
Come on, Metis. You can do better than this lame line.

Humor is not universal.
It's not because you find something funny that others have to agree. It's not because you intend something as a joke that you can dictate how others have to react to that. Humor is too interlaced with personal experiences and your own cultural background to be universal.

You're taking your joke a bit too far for my taste.

Commander Data
05-19-2012, 09:56 AM

Humor is not universal.
It's not because you find something funny that others have to agree. It's not because you intend something as a joke that you can dictate how others have to react to that. Humor is too interlaced with personal experiences and your own cultural background to be universal.

Whats the matter with you? This is just a tennis forum, it is a game. Children starving in Africa is a real tragedy. Dont take yourself so seriously :rolleyes:

Castafiore
05-19-2012, 10:02 AM
stay out of it, clown, until you can come up with something more decent than a "children are starving in Africa" line.
Are you 5 years old mentally?

Besides, who is talking about "tragedy"? Don't put words into my mouth and think a bit before you respond about something that has got nothing to do with you.

Metis is somebody I like to talk to and in a lifetime, personal interactions matter to me. Even on a forum.

MariaV
05-19-2012, 11:29 AM
please....

What? Rafa could easily lose to Ferrer, was very close final in Barcelona already, and he might want to avoid playing Nole in the final again some could say. :shrug: :o :tape: ;)

MariaV
05-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Uhhh, Serena gave a w/o. :o

tennizen
05-19-2012, 12:06 PM

Humor is not universal.

:zzz:

Commander Data
05-19-2012, 01:17 PM
What? Rafa could easily lose to Ferrer, was very close final in Barcelona already, and he might want to avoid playing Nole in the final again some could say. :shrug: :o :tape: ;)

Wants to avoid Nole?! :rolleyes: I bet my head that he burns to play Nole, same as Federer wants to play Nadal, these guys don't settle with second best. If Rafa brings a similar form as against Birdman, Ferrer is sooo toast its not even funny. Ferrer is like a poor mans Nadal without the twister of death. There is always the chance of an upset but I think the chances here are veeeerrrrrrry remote.

Relax :cool: ;) :p

Commander Data
05-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Are you 5 years old mentally?

I don't believe in a "you". I think its just a conglomeration of processes that generate the illusion of an entity.

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Ferru is 30 years old already? :eek:

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:07 PM
A little longer and people will beg for a Nalby (:inlove:) picspam. :devil:

mission almost accomplished :D

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:12 PM

Humor is not universal.

Well, I'm not surprised some people are not finding this funny.

But I am surprised some are reacting as if I were serious.

OK you don't like the joke, but treat it as a joke, not as if someone showed up here actually rooting for Djoko.

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:15 PM
This will be a difficult match for Rafito :scared: :unsure:

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:23 PM
where is everyone? :awww:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/7/128915068187147379.jpg

Veronique
05-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Uhhh, Serena gave a w/o. :o

She's got her eyes on the prize (French Open). I couldn't believe she was playing so much tennis leading up to RG. Withdrawing was a bummer for the fans, but a wise decision for her.

Veronique
05-19-2012, 02:30 PM
where is everyone? :awww:

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/7/128915068187147379.jpg

They're resting for the heavy weight match-up to follow. :)

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:33 PM
I don't know if I will watch that one. Too nervous for Nolito. :sobbing:

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:34 PM
:cool:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-pictures-animal-gifs-epic-kitteh-jump1.gif

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 02:37 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-pictures-animal-gifs-epic-kitteh-jump1.gif:lol: Supercat

Veronique
05-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Go Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

star
05-19-2012, 02:44 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-pictures-animal-gifs-epic-kitteh-jump1.gif

All in a day’s work for a cat. :)

star
05-19-2012, 02:45 PM

Better be urging Nadal on the way he’s giving break opportunities.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 02:46 PM
it used the ladder as a spring

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:47 PM
There are several cats (all black and white) in the 3rd floor apartment of the building across the street. One of them likes to sleep on top of the balcony cupboard. First he jumps on the (quite thin) balcony railing, walks along it until he gets close to the cupboard, then jumps on top of the cupboard.

star
it used the ladder as a spring

Loved the pre-takeoff wiggle. :)

Veronique
Better be urging Nadal on the way he’s giving break opportunities.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

He's going to be alright.

star
05-19-2012, 02:48 PM
I hope Rafa is satisfied that he finally managed to get broken.

:rolleyes:

:mad:

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 02:49 PM
There are several cats (all black and white) in the 3rd floor apartment of the building across the street. One of them likes to sleep on top of the balcony cupboard. First he jumps on the (quite thin) balcony railing, walks along it until he gets close to the cupboard, then jumps on top of the cupboard.Tuxedo cats :D maybe all bro and sisters

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:50 PM

You will come to regret these words when RogiGOAT wins his 21st Masters title and sets the new record. :(

Ajde Nole! :rocker2:

All in a day’s work for a cat. :)

:eek:

Minn
05-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Just started watching!

Metis
05-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Tuxedo cats :D maybe all bro and sisters

One of them is all black, 2 or 3 50-70% black and one white with a few big black spots. :lol:

On the 2nd floor there is one all black and one all white cat. Then on the 4th floor one all back and one fluffy calico.

There are more cats than humans in that building. :tape:

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 02:56 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48k758SWl1qmxfvho1_500.jpg

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:06 PM
star, what did you think of Maria getting voted off DWTS? :sad: I was really surprised; she had improved a lot and was definitely better than the other 3. :rolleyes:

I wanted William to go; can't believe the judges have been giving him so much praise, he really isn't that good. :smash:

I actually thought Kathryn was going to go after that mishap. Also because she didn't have a good enough sob story. :lol: It was funny how the other 3 had had to overcome poverty, a harsh childhood etc... but all she could come up with was a bad breakup. :spit:

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Rafa has saved 9 bps already :lol:

star
05-19-2012, 03:11 PM
I always like Derek and the dances he creates so I was sorry about it. I have to think she doesn’t have much of a fan base.

The Jenkins woman is annoying to me. Maybe it’s the way she talks or her background, but she seems a little bit phony to me. Also, can’t stand Mark.

Even though I love him, I think Donald Driver is the worst dancer of those left.

For me, it seems to be set up for Jenkins to win, but I could be wrong.

Veronique
You will come to regret these words when RogiGOAT wins his 21st Masters title and sets the new record. :(

I'll take Rafa's chance against Roger on the Italian clay any day. Also, I'll make a bold prediction right now that Rafa will win at least 1 MS cup after Roger retires.:D

star
Rafa has saved 9 bps already :lol:

:smash:

star
05-19-2012, 03:13 PM
xxxxxxx

star
05-19-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll take Rafa's chance against Roger on the Italian clay any day. Also, I'll make a bold prediction right now that Rafa will win at least 1 MS cup after Roger retires.:D

You mean that Rafa will still be playing in 6 years? :speakles:

Veronique
05-19-2012, 03:16 PM
I always like Derek and the dances he creates so I was sorry about it. I have to think she doesn’t have much of a fan base.

The Jenkins woman is annoying to me. Maybe it’s the way she talks or her background, but she seems a little bit phony to me. Also, can’t stand Mark.

Even though I love him, I think Donald Driver is the worst dancer of those left.

I didn't get to watch the last episode but I think Kathryn was better dancer from day 1. It's true Maria improved so much though. I'm afraid Donald Driver, the worse dancer remaining, will win it b/c of fans.

Veronique
05-19-2012, 03:18 PM
You mean that Rafa will still be playing in 6 years? :speakles: I may be wrong, but I feel Roger will be done after the Olympics. His ego won't allow him to go for more than 3 yrs without a grand slam.

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:20 PM

I hope not but it seems likely. :( I didn't think she was annoying at first but I have grown tired of her. :zzz:

And what if Ferru wins today? Perfect scenario for RogiGOAT.

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 03:22 PM
So metis is off star's ignore list and we're supposed to believe metis' super annoying nole routine was not the reason?

Always knew this star was a noletard overcompensating by pretending to be some uber rafa fan :rolleyes:

Edit : also, hey v :wavey: long time, no see :hug:

star
05-19-2012, 03:24 PM
So metis is off star's ignore list and we're supposed to believe metis' super annoying nole routine was not the reason?

Always knew this star was a noletard overcompensating by pretending to be some uber rafa fan :rolleyes:

Edit : also, hey v :wavey: long time, no see :hug::

Unfortunately, I’d taken her off the ignore list before the Nole spam. :crying2:

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:25 PM
tie-break :scared: :unsure:

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Right. You also have a bridge i could buy?

star
05-19-2012, 03:27 PM
I may be wrong, but I feel Roger will be done after the Olympics. His ego won't allow him to go for more than 3 yrs without a grand slam.

RogiWogi says he will play for 4 or 5 more years. I think he will because he wants to be like Agassi and Connors. I mean, he wants to say he’s played as long or longer than they did.

Veronique
05-19-2012, 03:28 PM
I hope not but it seems likely. :( I didn't think she was annoying at first but I have grown tired of her. :zzz:

And what if Ferru wins today? Perfect scenario for RogiGOAT.

Ferru isn't going to win today.

Metis
:

Unfortunately, I’d taken her off the ignore list before the Nole spam. :crying2:

star
Right. You also have a bridge i could buy?

Calling me a liar? :speakles:

Breaking my heart.

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Ferru isn't going to win today.

Are your predictions as good as Merton's?

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Calling me a liar? :speakles:

Breaking my heart.

I'm sure some plumber with a good arsecrack can fix it :rolleyes:

Veronique
05-19-2012, 03:32 PM
hey v :wavey: long time, no see :hug:

Hey Wilde! I'll be around for a long stretch now. Rafa needs me for RG, Wimbledon, and the Olympics.

Have you come down from the RM El Classico win yet?:)

Veronique
05-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Are your predictions as good as Merton's?

Lord, I hope not! I'm really not into jinxing, I just go with my gut feeling. Now you're starting to make me nervous. :confused:

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:35 PM
I think WG is right. I bet star received dozens of PMs begging her to take me off her ignore list before I actually became a Djokotard. :D

star
05-19-2012, 03:37 PM
I think WG is right. I bet star received dozens of PMs begging her to take me off her ignore list before I actually became a Djokotard. :D

I wouldn’t mind if you became a Djokotard. :hug: That would be a good thing. :) :)

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey Wilde! I'll be around for a long stretch now. Rafa needs me for RG, Wimbledon, and the Olympics.

Have you come down from the RM El Classico win yet?:)

Cool :D

Haha, no. That high is eternal ;) between that and the record setting liga win, i yam happy woman to paraphrase pipita.

Exactly. The thing speaks for itself.

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:38 PM
The livestream keeps failing at the most crucial moments. :fiery:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Metis, I'm afraid I will finally put you on my ignore list.

And its not for the Nole cheering.

acionescu
05-19-2012, 03:46 PM
I bet the hate in the LIVE thread is epic :lol: :hug:

Smoke944
05-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh yes, it's quite strong. But for good reason :p

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:50 PM
I wouldn’t mind if you became a Djokotard. :hug: That would be a good thing. :) :)

I'm sure you wouldn't. :ras:

I'll think about it.

Metis, I'm afraid I will finally put you on my ignore list.

And its not for the Nole cheering.

:lol:

Metis
05-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Poor Ferru. :sad: He tries so hard. I really feel for him. :hug:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 03:53 PM
You can feel for him after Rafa wins like I do :hug:

star
05-19-2012, 03:53 PM

There is no good reason for RafaHate. :sad: :sad:

I think I replayed that fabulous get at the end of the tiebreak at least for 1/2 hour. :p

acionescu
05-19-2012, 03:56 PM

there is no good reason for Rafa hate.

But if you can't do without it, there is always GM, this is Rafa forum :hug:

Commander Data
05-19-2012, 03:57 PM

What a badass Bruce Lee cat. :cool::cool::cool: Mine hardly manages to jump on the chair without falling :rolleyes:

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 04:00 PM
there is no good reason for Rafa hate.

But if you can't do without it, there is always GM, this is Rafa forum :hug:leave smoke alone and go take your medication

go bad rep ppl for lying about bad repping Gago !!!

:haha: :rolleyes::facepalm::lol:

utter maniac.

Metis
05-19-2012, 04:08 PM
What a badass Bruce Lee cat. :cool::cool::cool: Mine hardly manages to jump on the chair without falling :rolleyes:

:awww:

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/4/16/62c7804b-be65-429f-b9e4-d8d5551fcd59.gif

MariaV
05-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Behave Michael! ;) :p

Wants to avoid Nole?! :rolleyes: I bet my head that he burns to play Nole, same as Federer wants to play Nadal, these guys don't settle with second best. If Rafa brings a similar form as against Birdman, Ferrer is sooo toast its not even funny. Ferrer is like a poor mans Nadal without the twister of death. There is always the chance of an upset but I think the chances here are veeeerrrrrrry remote.

Relax :cool: ;) :p

I say the chances of Rafa winning the Rome final or RG are veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry remote with the play he demonstrated today so I'm getting used to the thought of Rafa losing. :) :) :)
:help:x10000000 :rolleyes:x100000000 :smash:x100000000000 :banghead:x1000000000 Roger or Nole will make toast of him any day. :) :) :)
:bigwave:

She's got her eyes on the prize (French Open). I couldn't believe she was playing so much tennis leading up to RG. Withdrawing was a bummer for the fans, but a wise decision for her.

Hi Veronique! :wavey: Good to have you around, Rafa will sooooooooooooooooooo need you and your prayers. :angel:
And yes, for sure smart from Serena.

Commander Data
05-19-2012, 04:16 PM
bagel comin up. ooohhhhh Ferrer is sooooo dangerous :lol:

Betty
05-19-2012, 04:17 PM
there is often a good and friendly atmosphere here lately:p
:secret:hema,this is the answer for yr grep;)thk:hug:

vamossssssssss rafa,after the first set now is easier!!!

tennizen

http://gifs.gifbin.com/032012/1334683537_puppy_couch_jump_fail.gif

Metis
Ferru :sobbing:

tennizen
05-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Andreea loving the power of telling people off Rafa forum.:rolleyes:

Metis
Can't see the photo Hema. Was it Nolito? :hearts:

Commander Data

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/4/16/62c7804b-be65-429f-b9e4-d8d5551fcd59.gif

:haha: not THAT bad but not far off!

I say the chances of Rafa winning the Rome final or RG are veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry remote with the play he demonstrated today so I'm getting used to the thought of Rafa losing. :) :) :)
:help:x10000000 :rolleyes:x100000000 :smash:x100000000000 :banghead:x1000000000 Roger or Nole will make toast of him any day. :) :) :)
:bigwave:

Federer will not beat him here, and I doubt Nole will in his current form. I would certainly bet on Rafa if I was a gambler.

Minn
05-19-2012, 04:20 PM
There is no good reason for RafaHate. Agreed. And Andreea said the same thing just after Star did. :)

I think I replayed that fabulous get at the end of the tiebreak at least for 1/2 hour. :p :rocker2: I would have if I weren't watching on a stream.

tennizen
05-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Can't see the photo Hema. Was it Nolito? :hearts:

Quote my post, click cancel and return to the page. You'll hopefully be able to see it. I think it's a summation of Ferru's play today.

Metis
05-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Didn't work Hema.

I actually missed that point you are all talking about due to livestream FAIL. :(

Veronique
05-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey Maria, the eternal pessimist. Ferru can be a dangerous opponent on clay and hardcourt. Rafa did very well to beat him in straight sets.

MariaV
05-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Federer will not beat him here, and I doubt Nole will in his current form. I would certainly bet on Rafa if I was a gambler.

Haha, you just want to jinx Rafa! :p :ras: :nerner: Roger has been simply sublime lately and Nole 3.0 has got over his grandpa's death. :p

Betty dear, we miss your friendliness here. :awww: :hug: :hug:

Veronique
05-19-2012, 04:29 PM
WG Have you seen this Euro 2012 commercial yet? I'm watching it for different reasons but it's really good.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XOT-96o44E

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Thanks v, hadn't seem it. Very nice vid! I suppose you're interested in the song than the football? :p

Rooting for germany and portugal for euros. But anyone besides england winning will be good.

star
05-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Didn't work Hema.

I actually missed that point you are all talking about due to livestream FAIL. :(

You must look for it in you tube — or I will, and post it. It’s sure to be on you tube sometime.

to summarize, Ferrer put the ball deep in the corner to Rafa’s backhand then swept it over to Rafa’s forehand corner, Rafa just getting to that one and meanwhile Ferrer came to the net and put down a drop volley (not the best but still) and Rafa ran diagonally on the court to get to the ball and hit it for a crosscourt winner on the line. Rafa put his head down during the run. He dug it out.

Veronique
05-19-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks v, hadn't seem it. Very nice vid! I suppose you're interested in the song than the football? :p

Rooting for germany and portugal for euros. But anyone besides england winning will be good.

How in the world did you guess? :lol: What do you have against England anyway?

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 05:29 PM
How in the world did you guess? :lol: What do you have against England anyway?

Nothing specific against them but can't root for them because british press is awful and the colonial past.

acionescu
05-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Ribery, as ugly as ever :inlove:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 06:36 PM
FFS, show me Jonas :smash:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 06:41 PM
OMG, how hot he looks :inlove: :hearts: :drool:

he cut his hair a little :faints:

Actually i think he did even.......ahem........comb it :eek:

tennizen
05-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Talking about Nole? I agree.

acionescu
05-19-2012, 06:51 PM
LOL Is His GOATness tanking?

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Fed was never gonna beat Nole or Nadal on this mud

let the 2 energizer bunnies run themselves into the ground tomorrow

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Mikey, you cad, you BOLed fed :(

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Mikey, you cad, you BOLed fed :(I know, i want Nole to win the title ;)

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:04 PM
LOL Nole. Show him Federer and he's like a bull seeing a red cape waving :o

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Unbelievable traitoring, mikey :mad:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Nolito :bigclap:

I feared a straight set loss. :awww: But it's not over yet. :scared:

Fedtard crowd :rolleyes:

You must look for it in you tube — or I will, and post it. It’s sure to be on you tube sometime.

to summarize, Ferrer put the ball deep in the corner to Rafa’s backhand then swept it over to Rafa’s forehand corner, Rafa just getting to that one and meanwhile Ferrer came to the net and put down a drop volley (not the best but still) and Rafa ran diagonally on the court to get to the ball and hit it for a crosscourt winner on the line. Rafa put his head down during the run. He dug it out.

Rafito :worship:

FFS, show me Jonas :smash:
OMG, how hot he looks :inlove: :hearts: :drool:

he cut his hair a little :faints:

Actually i think he did even.......ahem........comb it :eek:

He did look really good there. :hearts: Well, he usually does. :lol:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:15 PM
he did, isn't he? :awww:

Can't wait for Les Troyens :bounce: :drool:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:18 PM
RogiGOAT not serving well at all today.

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Apparently he lip-synced due to medical reasons :bigcry: :bigcry:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:22 PM
A dully tank if I ever saw one :lol:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Apparently he lip-synced due to medical reasons :bigcry: :bigcry:

:speakles:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:24 PM
This match was hyped to the skies. :lol:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Roger, as usual, succeeds in fool us all :lol:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Djoko has a day and night outfit for ...Rome? :spit:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Why not? Such a big star, world #1, dressed by an Italian brand, biggest hero of his country, speaks Italian, the crowd chanted his name apparently, future Hollywood superstar and Serbian Orthodox Church patriarch, etc....He deserves a different outfit every changeover, me thinks :bowdown:

tennizen
05-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Djoko has a day and night outfit for ...Rome? :spit:

What a bad fan you are. Not only Rome...every tournament.

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Why not? Such a big star, world #1, dressed by an Italian brand, biggest hero of his country, speaks Italian, the crowd chanted his name apparently, future Hollywood superstar and Serbian Orthodox Church patriarch, etc....He deserves a different outfit every changeover, me thinks :bowdown:

I hadn't thought of it that way. :worship:

What a bad fan you are. Not only Rome...every tournament.

I'm a new fan. I'm still learning. :awww:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Fed trolling the three sets of tards atm :lol:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Mary Pierce :hug:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:48 PM
:bigwave: Rogie

:bigwave: RG #2, Rafa :sad:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:51 PM
No hug at the net? :awww:

Look at that celebration. :inlove:

tennizen
05-19-2012, 07:52 PM
Metis, get ready to root for our boy Nolito tomorrow.

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:53 PM
:inlove: :hearts:

http://www9.gsp.ro//usr/thumbs/thumb_540_x_395/2012/05/19/486498-tag-reuters.com0000-binary-lr2e85j1gacx8-baseimage.jpg

He lost weight :awww:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Metis, get ready to root for our boy Nolito tomorrow.

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh good, we can get both hema and metis banned from the rafa forum after tmrw.

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:56 PM
The violinist, definitely not a natural blonde.

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:57 PM
I promise I'll report every single post of that kind if I'm around :yeah:

Metis
05-19-2012, 07:57 PM
You never got banned for rooting for your numpties against Rafa little sis. :shrug:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 07:58 PM
The violinist, definitely not a natural blonde.

The singer, definitely a natural hotness :hearts:

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 07:58 PM
I rooted for nando in the nando forum :shrug:

tennizen
05-19-2012, 08:00 PM

What a non-committal :lol: :(

Oh good, we can get both hema and metis banned from the rafa forum after tmrw.

stop dreaming about getting me banned. It's not going to happen.

I promise I'll report every single post of that kind if I'm around :yeah:

Anticipate abusing you little powers again? :rolleyes:

MariaV
05-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Federina ballerina! :rolleyes:
Ditto what Andreea said, :bigwave: to RG or any other major title Rafa, Nole 3.0 is just too good! :shrug: At least I don't have to bother with the final or RG any more, or I should also become a Nole fan. :) :) :)

Metis
05-19-2012, 08:01 PM
The singer, definitely a natural hotness :hearts:

yes, yes, we've said that many times :lol:

acionescu
And I'm amazed how good he looks in this attire, his fashion sense being on a par with Rafa's if not better :o

wildegirl05
Hema, you can be sure i don't waste dreams on you.

MariaV
05-19-2012, 08:08 PM
Andreea is for Bayern, are you for Chelsea WG?

acionescu
05-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Me with Bayern? :eek: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kMLqQ9OEAL8/Tdw30hYMbCI/AAAAAAAAEY4/9VgLlcdG0SA/s400/SMALL___Blasphemy___Shelly.jpg :eek:

wildegirl05
05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm not for either, maria. Not watching. You?

MariaV
Uh oops sorry Andreea, I thought you were, silly me. :o :o

Corey Feldman
Andreea's one of these ones who love all things British

she's an anglophibian, or something

MariaV
05-19-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm not for either, maria. Not watching. You?

Ah OK. Well I have it on TV but I dunno, I'm not for either either. Erm that sounds kinda weid in English. :scratch: :o

MariaV
05-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Michael, anglophibian...... :lol: You for Chelsea? :p

Metis
05-19-2012, 08:18 PM
What a non-committal :lol: :(

I am torn. I love them both so much. :awww: I will have to sleep on it.

Metis
05-19-2012, 08:20 PM
And I'm amazed how good he looks in this attire, his fashion sense being on a par with Rafa's if not better :o

agreed

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOGLA2UxWgHNLjF7vswg_PMLPFo6qYe sFZyH9iXnkXJGBXrH2Z

Metis
05-19-2012, 08:23 PM
OMG is this Angela Merkel? :eek:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPfvW5sz74N9dwqEqPGpkMj3FtyIj78 h8KvuJq2-Cj92m-ulw5Gw

acionescu
05-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Michael, anglophibian...... :lol: You for Chelsea? :p

I am as anglophibian as he is a Fedophile :)

Fuck, Bayern scored :mad:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes :o

Bayreuth, 2010

Metis
05-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Actually I was kidding. :lol: I thought that was a singer.

Here with Angela:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgzXRO5t06wKp0W_6kXraQBwc5sNsn5 OYVCw9nVgcYKNCb7P3o

:tape:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 08:30 PM
:woohoo:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 08:31 PM
He has pictures with Angela in Bayreuth 2010 and she was in pink, too, it's easy to get misled :shrug:

Metis
05-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Oh dear god :rolls:

http://operachic.typepad.com/opera_chic/images/2008/04/14/merkel_res2.jpg

Corey Feldman
05-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Oh dear god :rolls:

http://operachic.typepad.com/opera_chic/images/2008/04/14/merkel_res2.jpghttp://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/creepy-dude.gif

Metis
05-19-2012, 08:37 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/creepy-dude.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

acionescu
05-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Angela :facepalm:

I feel like the very little feminism I hide deep down inside just wants to burst out in a flaming discourse :o

MariaV
05-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Michael you naughty boy! :rolls:

Commander Data
05-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Nolito :bigclap:

Im torn who to root for tomorrow, but leaning towards Nole.

Metis
05-20-2012, 08:13 AM
"(It's the) best thing possible (for me) after a fantastic time in Barcelona and Monte Carlo. To keep playing in (a) clay tournament and then in the final without losing a set is something fantastic," Nadal said. "We can forget the tournament of Madrid -- that wasn't clay."

Playing Rafa is always a challenge. He's the best player ever on this surface. But after 2011, I know I can win now," Djokovic said. "I need to step into the court and take chances and not allow him to move me around."

Djokovic called it his "best match on clay this year."

:scared: :unsure:

Metis
05-20-2012, 08:19 AM
Looks like it might rain in Rome this afternoon. :(

acionescu
05-20-2012, 08:27 AM

acionescu
05-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Maria :stupid:

Metis
05-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Women's final still going on and it's raining already...

acionescu
05-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Maria not choking from *4-1 up surely would have been more helpful...:rolleyes:

Metis
05-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Looks like the men will come out right on time for the thunderstorm. :yeah:

Metis
05-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Rain on Monday and Tuesday as well. :lol:

acionescu
05-20-2012, 02:36 PM
FFS, Maria :bigcry:

acionescu
05-20-2012, 02:37 PM
If Rafa loses I'll blame the rain breaks :dance:

MariaV
05-20-2012, 03:04 PM
:wavey: Hey peeps, so the men for sure won't play tonight? Any news?
LOL and rain also on Monday, Tuesday but maybe they can get the match in somehow. :o

star
05-20-2012, 03:07 PM
:wavey: Hey peeps, so the men for sure won't play tonight? Any news?
LOL and rain also on Monday, Tuesday but maybe they can get the match in somehow. :o

Probably this is why Fed tanked. :awww:

MariaV
05-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Probably this is why Fed tanked. :awww:

Yeah and should Rafa lose RG I'm gonna blame the horrible weather in Rome. :lol:
Fed always so clever. :rolleyes:

tennizen
05-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Why won't they play tonight? There's still plenty of time.

Metis
05-20-2012, 03:24 PM
I think there will be thunderstorms later on.

acionescu
05-20-2012, 03:27 PM
i just hope they wont end up in a covered court, somewhere....:scared:

I remember one year, it was a grass tournament, Nando was in the final and it rained cats and dogs. they played the final on a indoor HC in the end with 10 persons in attendance. nando lost, of course :lol:

Corey Feldman
05-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Li NA :rolleyes: she was 6-4 4-0 up

Fed would have relished playing Nadal on the wet damp clay today, Fed owns those conditions

MariaV
05-20-2012, 03:46 PM
i just hope they wont end up in a covered court, somewhere....:scared:

I remember one year, it was a grass tournament, Nando was in the final and it rained cats and dogs. they played the final on a indoor HC in the end with 10 persons in attendance. nando lost, of course :lol:

I think it was Nottingham, right Michael? :o And wasn't it vs Karlovic but I'm a senile grandma, Michael know better for sure, he has phenomenal memory I must say! :eek:

And Hemazen, I read there's thunderstorm in Rome already atm. :o

Merton
05-20-2012, 03:51 PM
I know that they do run computer matches :rolleyes:

How sensitive :hug: Did I question your knowledge? :awww: That's right, I did not.

Don't fool yourself that only programmers care. :lol:

Ok, chess programmers, professionals and... CD2 care about comptures playing against each other. The outcome of computer matches provides information about how algorithms differ from each other, and which programs respond better to chess positions that appear. It doesn't sound too exciting to me and some of my friends.

Chess is becoming more and more boring by the influence of computers and the computer like style of the human players. Where are the genius attacks like Fischer and Kasparov did them today?

Fischer is dead and Kasparov has retired :sad: Obviously humans are affected by computers. After all they train with computers. But humans are still humans and not machines. Chess at the top has become much more "concrete" due to the influence of computers. There is more emphasis on calculation and less on intuition and general guidelines.

As the computers become more and more powerful they start to scarify pieces for positional advantage. hopefully the humans follow this trend.

I don't understand what you mean here. People can still enjoy watching top players play against each other. So what if computers have surpassed humans? Is anybody bothered by the fact that computers solve numerical problems better than humans? Why would it be different for chess?

Merton
05-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Rain :mad: I have to go. :sad:

Djokovic :scared: :unsure:

MariaV
05-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Merton! :hatoff:

I have to go too so cya later! :wavey:

Corey Feldman
05-20-2012, 03:55 PM
I think it was Nottingham, right Michael? :o And wasn't it vs Karlovic but I'm a senile grandma, Michael know better for sure, he has phenomenal memory I must say! :eek:
think you are right Maria but it also happened in Nottingham in 1997 when Karol Kucera beat Henman in a semi final

they may have to cancel the final, then no one wins :D

star
05-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Li NA :rolleyes: she was 6-4 4-0 up

Fed would have relished playing Nadal on the wet damp clay today, Fed owns those conditions

Clearly, you don’t read GM.

If so, you would learn that slow clay is the reason Federer hasn’t won Rome. :awww:

Merton
05-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Slow clay? :lol: Rome? :cuckoo:

Merton
05-20-2012, 04:01 PM
I miss some entertainment skipping GM these days. :(

acionescu
05-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Believe me, there is nothing entertaining on GM these days :zzz: :cuckoo:

acionescu
05-20-2012, 04:21 PM
I forgot to say: LiLo :woohoo: :woohoo:

wildegirl05
05-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Mikey, now that georgie porgie's finally looked up how to spell "win" you think he'll get around to updating the title with chelsea won CL? Or you think the spelling of champions will trip him up again?

star
05-20-2012, 04:36 PM
I forgot to say: LiLo :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes! :bounce: Saw that. :)

Marc and Marcel. :bigclap:

acionescu
05-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Of course now fedtards hearts are broken because of Rafa who will play with marcel at the OG therefore Marc will not play :awww: Spare a thought :hug:

Corey Feldman
05-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Mikey, now that georgie porgie's finally looked up how to spell "win" you think he'll get around to updating the title with chelsea won CL? Or you think the spelling of champions will trip him up again?no he's too depressed to do anything

even his new hobby of deleting posts from GM - and are plenty of those to deal with today, good

hope more nonsense is posted just to make his job harder

MariaV
05-20-2012, 04:57 PM
LOL the ladies playing the TB now. :tape: :o

Mashenka is still chewing her fingernais. :( :o