Who's Going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's Going?

Taz Warrior
05-18-2012, 03:40 PM
As the title says who's going to Wimbledon this year and when.

I will probably get a ground pass for a few days in the first week, depends on work and the weather.

kingroger
05-18-2012, 05:13 PM
I'll be there for those 2 weeks :wavey:

CooCooCachoo
05-18-2012, 05:57 PM
YES.

Should be there for most of the qualifying event, except the first day. Then some days of the first week as well :cool:

Cheeky Chick
06-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Ladies semis July 5th...would much prefer mens tennis, but when you get tickets in the ballot, there's no choice!!

I'm hoping they will be quick and there will be some doubles matches to watch :)

Yves.
06-16-2012, 09:31 AM
I'll be there for those 2 weeks :wavey:

Wow, that must be very expensive!

CooCooCachoo
06-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Ladies semis July 5th...would much prefer mens tennis, but when you get tickets in the ballot, there's no choice!!

I'm hoping they will be quick and there will be some doubles matches to watch :)

You can reject them and give them to someone who actually wants to watch the women's semis :unsure:

Cheeky Chick
06-18-2012, 08:51 AM
You can reject them and give them to someone who actually wants to watch the women's semis :unsure:

I like to go at least one day each year and that's the tickets my friend got, so we'll go and I'm sure we'll have a great day :)

I've just got hold of the seat details and we are in seats just about as far away from the court that it's possible to get!!:(

But, I will get there early and will hope to see a junior match on the outside courts maybe, and as I said, they will likely be a doubles match on after the ladies. :)

Silver.
06-23-2012, 04:04 AM
Centre court tickets day one :) presuming it will be Djokovic and Federer. Can't wait!

Roamed
06-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Tuesday and Friday first week, camping out for CC tickets both days!

EddceLLent
06-23-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm going on the first Saturday. Never been before so very excited :). My friend lives nearby so plan is to get the tube there about 6am and queue for tickets - not sure if anyone can advise what we'd be likely to get tickets for if we got there about 6.30am?

CooCooCachoo
06-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm going on the first Saturday. Never been before so very excited :). My friend lives nearby so plan is to get the tube there about 6am and queue for tickets - not sure if anyone can advise what we'd be likely to get tickets for if we got there about 6.30am?

What tickets are you going for? Ground pass will be fine, but anything else not.

ClaudiaBUK
06-23-2012, 09:44 PM
4pm this sunday for centre on monday should be fine right?

Jimnik
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM
4pm this sunday for centre on monday should be fine right?
Not necessarily. People start camping on Friday.

Jimnik
06-23-2012, 11:23 PM
First year of my life I'm not in London. It's been 10 years since I didn't attend a single day. :sad:

Cheeky Chick
06-24-2012, 01:18 PM
First year of my life I'm not in London. It's been 10 years since I didn't attend a single day. :sad:

Solution - come back to London ;)

asmazif
06-24-2012, 06:15 PM
I will probably get a ground pass for a few days in the first week, depends on work and the weather.

Exact same. Probs Mon and Tues, maybe Weds.

tennishero
06-24-2012, 07:02 PM
I've got a question about tickets. If i buy a center court ticket, can i also watch a court 1 match?

i ask because, if you buy a center court ticket you can also go to the side courts.

LocoPorElTenis
07-02-2012, 11:49 AM
I've snagged a ticket for tomorrow but I'm not that interested since it's the ladies QF (I'll be happy to use it if the round of 16 can't be finished today because of the rain and/or I can't snag another ticket for Thursday). I have to pick up the ticket at wimbly with my credit card. Question is, can I then sell the ticket (not looking to make a profit, just face value) or at the point I get the physical ticket I'm already on the grounds so it's too late? :confused: