Miami R1: Ramos def. [Q] Bolelli 6-3 6-1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Miami R1: Ramos def. [Q] Bolelli 6-3 6-1

Filo V.
03-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Very, very disappointed. Honestly, can someone tell me how this could have happened, this sort of scoreline and result? And I mean, not smart-alecky answers, just realistically, this result legitimately confuses me. I am really shocked, actually. I pretty much assumed this and wrote this off as a win for Simone. Very disappointed, such a serious failed opportunity that he lost, he would have been right around the top 100 if he won here.

Simone was in trouble on serve the entire match. He saved 6 BPs at *2-3 in an extremely long deuce game, but then got broken his next service game and that was basically it. Ramos didn't face a BP, won all but two first serve points and lost ten service points overall. Total domination for the Spaniard. I like Albert a whole lot, I guess I underestimated him, though. He's been having the better HC results so I should have known this would happen.

misty1
03-22-2012, 04:49 PM
absolutely unacceptable and really a pathetic loss even by bolelli's standards

Sonja1989
03-22-2012, 04:50 PM
I can't wait the clay season to follow Ramos's results there, he improved a lot recently. :)

Ad Wim
03-22-2012, 04:52 PM
NID, Ramos is a quality, rising player, Bolelli is going down. Even this scoreline was expected.

Ramos is going to have an awesome clay season.

Filo V.
03-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Simone actually has had the best start of a season he's had in like 4 years. So to say he's going down isn't true, he just won a challenger. I don't think he's good on hardcourt anymore. He needs to stick to clay courts.

Filo V.
03-22-2012, 04:59 PM
absolutely unacceptable and really a pathetic loss even by bolelli's standards

I agree. 1-6 3-6 to Ramos of all players? Ramos has nothing in his game to beat someone like that. What the fuck happened here is what I want to know, I'm gonna see if my friend at the courts watched this match. This result is a disaster and embarrassment.

superandy88
03-22-2012, 05:49 PM
Wtf

156mphserve
03-22-2012, 05:59 PM
You clearly underestimated Ramos

Mateya
03-22-2012, 06:51 PM
VAMOS RAMOS! :D

He's improving since Umag last year. :angel:
He doesn't have big weapons, but he's a very good lefty player. A weak version of Verdasco for example. But mentaly much tougher :)

Johnny_Bravo
03-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Very, very disappointed. Honestly, can someone tell me how this could have happened, this sort of scoreline and result? And I mean, not smart-alecky answers, just realistically, this result legitimately confuses me. I am really shocked, actually. I pretty much assumed this and wrote this off as a win for Simone. Very disappointed, such a serious failed opportunity that he lost, he would have been right around the top 100 if he won here.

Simone was in trouble on serve the entire match. He saved 6 BPs at *2-3 in an extremely long deuce game, but then got broken his next service game and that was basically it. Ramos didn't face a BP, won all but two first serve points and lost ten service points overall. Total domination for the Spaniard. I like Albert a whole lot, I guess I underestimated him, though. He's been having the better HC results so I should have known this would happen.

and your mouth were full of stories how we're all gonna swallow all those antibolelli words, yada yada... :rolleyes:

Filo V.
03-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Simone is still very close to the top 100, but this win would put him there. I'm still going to laugh when he gets in. Which could be in two Monday's from now.

Action Jackson
03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Stop with the fake analysis it has less credibility than politics.

Next of all this is a good old fashioned beatdown.

VolandriFan
03-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Ramos plays at a level of consistency Bolelli hasn't seen in a while. It's easy to see how he could lose by such a scoreline unfortunately.

BroTree123
03-23-2012, 01:12 AM
What are you talking about? This result doesn't surprise me at all. I knew Ramos would get it done in 2. Well...I didn't think it would be this routine :confused:.

Sham Kay
03-23-2012, 01:20 AM
Yeah.. shock of the year.

I suppose something like 64 63 would have been expected, but there's really nothing unexpected about this result

Ramos has proven he has the ability to play solidly on hard, while Bolelli is Bolelli

tripwires
03-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Always sad when a hot guy loses.

VolandriFan
03-23-2012, 03:02 AM
Always sad when a hot guy loses.

Good thing Ramos won then. :hearts:

http://www.bobpix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Albert-RamosESP.29.jpg

Filo V.
03-23-2012, 03:12 AM
Ramos is ugly.

tripwires
03-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Not bad, but Bolelli's hotness is simply unstoppable. :hearts: :drool: A hot guy with a single-handed backhand. :hearts: :sad:

VolandriFan
03-23-2012, 06:05 AM
Ramos is ugly.

What a kunt thing to say, you bitter little man.