Sony Ericsson Open 2012 : First Take : Pre Draw/Post Draw Beachside Chats [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sony Ericsson Open 2012 : First Take : Pre Draw/Post Draw Beachside Chats

Pages : [1] 2

Clay Death
03-16-2012, 02:32 PM
21.03.2012 Sony Ericsson Open
Miami, U.S.A. Hard $ 3,973,050
($ 4,828,050) SGL 96 DBL 32 Email Inquiry
+1-800-725-5472

lets get this party started. i have no use for polls as you all know so lets just talk about it. can no-djok pull a double if he snatches the indian wells title?

what about murray? he has to be hungry as hell by now after faltering early in indian wells?

this surface is slightly faster that the indian wells surface. can the big servers and the big hitters make an impression here?

have at it. the floor is at your disposal.

my prediction will probably go up in flames jsut as it did in indian wells but i am picking murray again. the scotsman has something to prove.

Chirag
03-16-2012, 02:34 PM
This surface is slower actually :speakles:

Clay Death
03-16-2012, 02:36 PM
i see. some have said it is slightly faster.

i guess we will know soon enough. we have to see what the players have to say.

Johnny Groove
03-16-2012, 02:39 PM
The surface itself is slightly faster, but the conditions of Miami with high humidity, wind, and rain, contribute to the players playing more cautiously, thus making it look slower.

Li Ching Yuen
03-16-2012, 02:43 PM
The surface itself is slightly faster, but the conditions of Miami with high humidity, wind, and rain, contribute to the players playing more cautiously, thus making it look slower.

http://www.thequietlife.com/images_product/10_fa_product/the_quiet_life_START_MAKING_SENSE_black.jpg

Johnny Groove
03-16-2012, 02:55 PM
http://www.thequietlife.com/images_product/10_fa_product/the_quiet_life_START_MAKING_SENSE_black.jpg

:lol:

Indian Wells is generally calmer, dry air, and easy to go for your shots. The surface, though, is dreadfully slow.

In Miami, the surface is faster. But it is always windy in Miami, and rain is never far away. The humidity fluffs up the balls quick, and you can't really hit your hardest all time, you will make too many errors. So even though the surface itself is faster, on tv, it looks slower.

I've played on both, IW in 09, and Miami in 07, but I dunno if they have changed since then.

sexybeast
03-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Murray vs Djokovic final would be nice, Murray I think understands how to play Djokovic perfectly. Del Potro hopefully without Federer in his draw can show his real form, would be lovely to see Nalbandian continue his good streak with another QF or something like that with a nice draw.

Li Ching Yuen
03-16-2012, 03:08 PM
:lol:

Indian Wells is generally calmer, dry air, and easy to go for your shots. The surface, though, is dreadfully slow.

In Miami, the surface is faster. But it is always windy in Miami, and rain is never far away. The humidity fluffs up the balls quick, and you can't really hit your hardest all time, you will make too many errors. So even though the surface itself is faster, on tv, it looks slower.

I've played on both, IW in 09, and Miami in 07, but I dunno if they have changed since then.

I'm not stating otherwise, I'm just saying your argument is BS, no logic in it. I'd really like to see how Andrey Golubev adjusts to the hellish conditions of Miami, with what you said.

cmoss
03-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Why the hell didn't they make all the tournaments indoor?The weather is so annoying...

Johnny Groove
03-16-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm not stating otherwise, I'm just saying your argument is BS, no logic in it. I'd really like to see how Andrey Golubev adjusts to the hellish conditions of Miami, with what you said.

Andrey Golubev will not adjust :lol:

He will bash left and right as usual.

reery
03-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Djokovic wins IW and Miami.

Murray's performances at IW and Miami have been very similar through the years. In 2006 he lost early at both, in 2007 he reached SF at both, in 2008 he lost early at both, in 2009 he reached the final at both, in 2010 he lost early at both, in 2011 he lost early at both. I see a trend. He only goes deep at Miami(2007 and 2009) when the same happened at IW. Since he lost early at IW, I expect the same at Miami.

Li Ching Yuen
03-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Andrey Golubev will not adjust :lol:

He will bash left and right as usual.

Glad you now see the light.
People have stated that Miami was slower last year, and from watching it it was easy to see that no one could really put a ball away.
Cuevas second serve kicker being the most effective shot of the early rounds was a solid argument for that.

From my experience of watching the tournaments over the years, I believe they're both slow, only a pro player could tell you to what degree.

Moozza
03-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Murray will either lose 2nd round or win the whole thing. The first match in a tournament is always tough for him, other than that only nadal can beat him.

Clay Death
03-16-2012, 04:08 PM
we may have a murray vs fed final here.

masterclass
03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
I'll wait till IW plays out and the Miami draw. But Djokovic and Nadal are going to be the favorites, again.

I'd actually love to see someone up his game and have new players in the finals.
Murray - Del Potro for example.

Respectively,
masterclass

out_grinder
03-16-2012, 04:42 PM
ridiculous how people think Murray can go deep here when he lost in the FIRST ROUND of the last Masters. The FIRST ROUND, people. It's patently obvious he is declining, and you tip him to go deep. Ridiculous

Moozza
03-16-2012, 04:58 PM
ridiculous how people think Murray can go deep here when he lost in the FIRST ROUND of the last Masters. The FIRST ROUND, people. It's patently obvious he is declining, and you tip him to go deep. Ridiculous

No he never lost in the first round.

Clay Death
03-16-2012, 06:09 PM

somebody has to cheer for the underdogs dawg. its too easy to say that the world #1 is going to snatch it.

of course he is the heavy favorite.

ossie
03-16-2012, 08:01 PM
we may have a murray vs fed final here.yea :spit:

GSMnadal
03-16-2012, 08:35 PM
The draw will be crunch time for most hopeful Qualifiers... which two players will get the jackpot to play Andy 'Bye' Murray in R2

Clay Death
03-16-2012, 08:47 PM
andy murray all the way here folks.

Sham Kay
03-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Roddick to roll back the years and lose to Fed in the Final :yeah:

GSMnadal
03-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Roddick to roll back the years and lose to Fed in the Final :yeah:

People often forget how great Peak Roddick's ability of losing to Fed was. Would be good to see Prime Roddick in action again

Clay Death
03-16-2012, 09:52 PM
roddick is done. he has lost it.

Clay Death
03-17-2012, 01:05 AM
watch out for nalFATian at sony ericsson open.

leng jai
03-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Hass will be the form player and Miami has historically been his favourite Masters tournament. No brainer.

Ajde.

BroTree123
03-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Some qualifier to destroy Murray in R2.
FATbandian to eat lots of hamburgers at the Miami kiosk, too fat and heavy -- not enough energy to win 1R.
Roddickhead to complain at the umpire for no reason again, and will lose R1.
Rafa to cruise to the final, Nole will destroy him in a 3 set thriller there.

Ajde.

Stronga23
03-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Gael to have the Miami crowd on their feet and beat Rafa again :worship:

Clay Death
03-17-2012, 04:08 AM
tsonga will do well here.

Corey Feldman
03-17-2012, 04:19 AM
If Muzza loses on 1st round again :lol:

Clay Death
03-17-2012, 04:22 AM
i expect murray to right the ship here and go all the way. he can do it and he has to.

1 point at a time and 1 match at a time, the great highlander will rise in miami.

cmoss
03-17-2012, 04:24 AM
I hope Isner be put in Nadal's quarter->>Nadal will be molested.:smash:

Clay Death
03-17-2012, 04:31 AM
dream on.

Clay Death
03-18-2012, 05:29 AM
we may have to re-evaluate just a little with these new developments at indian wells.

the draw should be here in a day.

i think fed and murray are in the mix now for the title at miami masters. i think no-djok finds himself under some pressure now so do you expect him to fold in the semis or earlier?

clay warrior will flounder away if the current trend holds. if he spends too much time on the golf course and then with his doubles bullshit then he is fucked again. lost of focus on singles is something he can least afford and yet that is exactly what is happening. i am sure he has already lined up a few golf sessions with sergio garcia there.

and he is playing doubles with marcel granollers. way to go moron. nothing like losing points and dropping to #3 soon.

there is nobody more hungry than murray so maybe he will fulfill his promise here and make a run for the title.

Allez
03-18-2012, 07:52 AM
It's between Nole and Rafa. As much as I would love to see it, Murray isn't winning this, not because he can't but I'm just not sure where he is mentally right now. As for Roger...well he has been playing really well but is 30 years old. Fatigue has to set in sometime....maybe as soon as the IW final who knows. He is playing on borrowed time.

I tell you what though I would LOVE for Isner or someone outside the top 3 to win it (maybe Delpo if he is lucky enough not to draw Federer). It would be fantastic for tennis :yeah:

Start da Game
03-18-2012, 09:27 AM
murray will go deep in this one.....needless to talk about federina.....she loves these slow surfaces to death.....some more hypocritical whining and weeping about slow surfaces, about players wasting time and another semis spot surely.....just a completely shameless disgusting individual who clearly benefits from these courts and talks as if it's hurting him and benefiting others..... :haha:

Allez
03-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Wtf ?

Start da Game
03-18-2012, 09:30 AM
we may have to re-evaluate just a little with these new developments at indian wells.

i think fed and murray are in the mix now for the title at miami masters. i think no-djok finds himself under some pressure now so do you expect him to fold in the semis or earlier?

clay warrior will flounder away if the current trend holds. if he spends too much time on the golf course and then with his doubles bullshit then he is fucked again. lost of focus on singles is something he can least afford and yet that is exactly what is happening. i am sure he has already lined up a few golf sessions with sergio garcia there.

and he is playing doubles with marcel granollers. way to go moron. nothing like losing points and dropping to #3 soon.

there is nobody more hungry than murray so maybe he will fulfill his promise here and make a run for the title.

rafa will never learn, hercules.....these are essentially 3 hour matches and there's not much recovery time......he still goes out to play which makes no sense.....he better throw a million dollars a year to his needy friend lopez and be done with this nonsense.....no need to play doubles.....

manadrainer
03-18-2012, 09:34 AM
murray will go deep in this one.....needless to talk about federina.....she loves these slow surfaces to death.....some more hypocritical whining and weeping about slow surfaces, about players wasting time and another semis spot surely.....just a completely shameless disgusting individual who clearly benefits from these courts and talks as if it's hurting him and benefiting others..... :haha:

Next thing you'll say is Federer will be the favourite against Nadal during the clay season because slow, high-bouncing surfaces help Fed, not Rafa...

Start da Game
03-18-2012, 09:39 AM
Next thing you'll say is Federer will be the favourite against Nadal during the clay season because slow, high-bouncing surfaces help Fed, not Rafa...

for a fact hamburg is dead slow, low bounce clay.....but clay is a different story.....nadal's clay ability is far superior.....the clay court genius inside nadal simply takes control no matter what their strength is.....

Hewitt =Legend
03-18-2012, 09:47 AM
It's tough to successfully predict the winner of this event. One thing is for certain though: one unlucky man will be on the receiving end of a Charly Berlocq double bagel.

Ajde :sad:

Ash86
03-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Murray's the favourite - then Rafa and Nole and then Fed. Yesterday's result doesn't change the fact that the Andy, Rafa and Nole's game is more suited to the surface than Fed's. Andy, Rafa and Nole all have reasons to make amends for IW - both Rafa and Nole were quite bad at times but with champions you never know when their best will emerge.

Fed's been okay this week and even if he wins this tournament it doesn't change much. He'll have confidence but if he meets Rafa/Andy/Nole and the conditions are slow & high bouncing (rather than low bouncing like yesterday) then I don't think he has high chances of winning...

Looking forward to seeing where Gonzo lands in the draw and hoping Toni puts Rafa's ass in gear and gets him to sort out that serve and his mental issues - IW wasn't bad but time to gain points in Miami having lost them in IW by winning the whole thing - it'll be tough but he needs to step up.

coonster14
03-18-2012, 09:56 AM
I just hope that Delpo is not drawn into Fed's quarter again this time, seen enough of Fed vs Delpo this year already, 4 tournaments in a row (Aus Open, Rotterdam, Dubai, IW) is ridiculous!

Would be nice to see a different match-up for Delpo, preferably against Nole or Muzza. :) It's going to be a great chance for Muzza and Delpo to pick up a lot of ranking points (if they both don;t mug things up), that's all I'm going to say for now

I'll wait until the draw comes out to see which floaters end up in which quarter, then make my pick for who the winner will be.

Roamed
03-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Should be interesting. I can see Fed reaching the semis again, beyond that might be too much to ask especially given how much he's played recently. Have a feeling Muzz will continue slumping (sorry Muzz) and so could leave the door open for someone in his quarter, possibly Delpo. Like Allez says it would be nice for someone outside the Top 3 to win.

Chase Visa
03-18-2012, 10:09 AM
Yeah I would like a non-top 4 player (i.e. Delpo, Isner or even Raonic) to possibly take the title.

Federer in 2
03-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Draw ceremony is tomorrow at 11:30 AM Florida time. Around the afternoon/early evening in Europe.

reery
03-18-2012, 01:14 PM

Miami winner will not be Nadal.

Ash86
03-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Miami winner will not be Nadal.

Such confidence. Were you similarly confident of a Isner-Federer final? Anything can happen in sport and if Nadal gets a good draw he should get to the semis at least. Then you never know.... The surface suits him and he's got room to improve. Plus Toni will be there to coach from the sidelines. :devil: ;)

Mystique
03-18-2012, 01:18 PM
I hope Fed is in Novak's half and Delpo lands in the other half.
And please FGS, Fed got a pretty rough deal at IW, draw gods please level it out in Miami. :)

Ash86
03-18-2012, 01:35 PM
I hope Fed is in Novak's half and Delpo lands in the other half.
And please FGS, Fed got a pretty rough deal at IW, draw gods please level it out in Miami. :)

It didn't play out as rough as it could have done - no Monfils; an awful Del Potro, a wind hampered and cold Nadal & then no Djokovic in the final. On paper it was brutal but in reality the only guy who played to the level you'd expect was Raonic. Del Po was no threat and that wasn't just Fed's play - he just disappeared and Nadal was flat from the get go & didn't respond to the conditions. The draw gods may not have helped him but the weather gods did. [Note: Not taking away from Fed's wins - he played better; deserved the wins and you can only play who's there.]

I also want Del Po away from Fed though - bored of that match up. For Nadal I can't even be bothered - let him get the toughest draw if it has to be - he has to start beating the tough guys at some point and maybe it'll help him get better rhythm than dismissing Granollers etc. easily early on.

reery
03-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Such confidence. Were you similarly confident of a Isner-Federer final? Anything can happen in sport and if Nadal gets a good draw he should get to the semis at least. Then you never know.... The surface suits him and he's got room to improve. Plus Toni will be there to coach from the sidelines. :devil: ;)

When was the last time Nadal won a HC masters? Over 3 years ago.:eek:

masterclass
03-18-2012, 02:09 PM
It didn't play out as rough as it could have done - no Monfils; an awful Del Potro, a wind hampered and cold Nadal & then no Djokovic in the final. On paper it was brutal but in reality the only guy who played to the level you'd expect was Raonic. Del Po was no threat and that wasn't just Fed's play - he just disappeared and Nadal was flat from the get go & didn't respond to the conditions. The draw gods may not have helped him but the weather gods did. [Note: Not taking away from Fed's wins - he played better; deserved the wins and you can only play who's there.]

I also want Del Po away from Fed though - bored of that match up. For Nadal I can't even be bothered - let him get the toughest draw if it has to be - he has to start beating the tough guys at some point and maybe it'll help him get better rhythm than dismissing Granollers etc. easily early on.

Young Thomaz Bellucci played an excellent match, playing well above his 50 ranking...

Respectfully,
masterclass

Start da Game
03-18-2012, 02:13 PM

concurred......uncle toni's influence is tremendous emotionally for nadal.....at indian wells he must have started at his box numerous times involuntarily looking for his uncle.....

Clay Death
03-18-2012, 04:25 PM
who wants to add dr inser to the mix at miami masters for the title hunt?

Stronga23
03-18-2012, 04:28 PM

John will be out of gas after playing finals in singles and doubles. He is a major threat for Madrid.

Clay Death
03-18-2012, 04:34 PM
isner a threat for madrid? interesting.

Allez
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM

Only IF he wins IW. The confidence he would gain from such a win would set him up for the rest of the season methinks.

dazed1
03-18-2012, 04:41 PM

http://pic.mk/images/hJs6n.gif

Clay Death
03-18-2012, 04:43 PM
inser could still be dangerous in miami. he could run over some big name there.

not saying he is going to take the title but i can see him getting by some top gun like tsonga or the clay warrior or even no--djok again.

his confidence has already received a major boost from being a member of the top 10 fraternity.

Allez
03-18-2012, 04:47 PM
But he is a big boy. That body will not have had enough time to recover. Only the euphoria of lifting the IW can push him towards the finishing line in Miami.

Ash86
03-18-2012, 04:47 PM
When was the last time Nadal won a HC masters? Over 3 years ago.:eek:

True - but it's not like he's not been in the hunt. Semis at IW & Miami in 2010, finals at both in 2011 & semi again yesterday. Miami he lost in a 3rd set breaker. So though it's true he hasn't had title success on HC masters for 3 years it's also true that that shouldn't have much bearing on his chances for Miami. Miami & IW are his 2 best chances for his HC masters and he is always in with a shout...

At this point I half want Nadal just to enter some random HC 250 to finally win a HC title - he got to finals last year and this year too but hit that final stumbling block all the time. Pretty annoying! Nadal to me is 3rd favourite for Miami after Murray and Djokovic - so he has a chance.

In terms of winning and going all the way, outside of Nadal, Murray and Djokovic I'm really struggling to see any other options:

Federer: Great chance for semis; not sure if enough gas to go all the way unless more upsets occur - can't get last year's Miami match out of my head even though Fed's playing a lot better right now.
Del Po: No chance
Tsonga: No chance
Isner: Unlikely to repeat success so soon after IW run - but you never know - confidence is a funny thing
Raonic: Run to semis at best
Monfils: Maybe an upset but not a win
Nalbandian: I'd love this guy to win it and he has the talent to do it - who knows
Gonzo: Dream run for him and final title - 0.0001% chance but boy would it be awesome to see him to do...

So far, the more things change the more they remain the same. Despite Isner-Fed this week I would not be surprised if it's a combination of Nadal/Murray/Djoker in 2 weeks time.

Stronga23
03-18-2012, 04:58 PM
The court at Miami suits Gael really well and if he lands in Murray's section of the draw I could see him making his first MS SF outside of Europe. Its easy to forget that Gael has had a great start to the year by making two finals and a win over Rafa.

reery
03-18-2012, 05:18 PM
True - but it's not like he's not been in the hunt. Semis at IW & Miami in 2010, finals at both in 2011 & semi again yesterday. Miami he lost in a 3rd set breaker. So though it's true he hasn't had title success on HC masters for 3 years it's also true that that shouldn't have much bearing on his chances for Miami. Miami & IW are his 2 best chances for his HC masters and he is always in with a shout...

At this point I half want Nadal just to enter some random HC 250 to finally win a HC title - he got to finals last year and this year too but hit that final stumbling block all the time. Pretty annoying! Nadal to me is 3rd favourite for Miami after Murray and Djokovic - so he has a chance.

In terms of winning and going all the way, outside of Nadal, Murray and Djokovic I'm really struggling to see any other options:

Federer: Great chance for semis; not sure if enough gas to go all the way unless more upsets occur - can't get last year's Miami match out of my head even though Fed's playing a lot better right now.
Del Po: No chance
Tsonga: No chance
Isner: Unlikely to repeat success so soon after IW run - but you never know - confidence is a funny thing
Raonic: Run to semis at best
Monfils: Maybe an upset but not a win
Nalbandian: I'd love this guy to win it and he has the talent to do it - who knows
Gonzo: Dream run for him and final title - 0.0001% chance but boy would it be awesome to see him to do...

So far, the more things change the more they remain the same. Despite Isner-Fed this week I would not be surprised if it's a combination of Nadal/Murray/Djoker in 2 weeks time.

At this rate, Federer will do the IW/Miami double this year.

Corey Feldman
03-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Fed better get a mm draw here for a change, he deserves it, time for him to get all the Spaniards in his quarter for once

Clay Death
03-18-2012, 05:21 PM
winning back to back masters titles is a tall order obviously but dont be surprised to see fed make the semis in miami.

Clay Death
03-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Fed better get a mm draw here for a change, he deserves it, time for him to get all the Spaniards in his quarter for once

negative highlander.

its always the toughest draws that prepare you best for the final. you saw what happened in indian wells.

Corey Feldman
03-18-2012, 05:23 PM
winning back to back masters titles is a tall order obviously but dont be surprised to see fed make the semis in miami.
.. and it would be 3 in a row

Federer in 2
03-18-2012, 05:24 PM

Just to be clear. Regardless of the draw, if Federer doesn't make the SF ANYWHERE - That's a suprise.

EddieNero
03-18-2012, 05:32 PM
It's time for Djokovic to display some flashes from 2011. The surface suits him pretty well, Nadal always seems to be unlucky and regularly runs into a in-form player in the finals(Primerer, red hot nightmare match-up Davy, Peak Nole).
Federer is probably going to run out of gas at this point of his career, Murray doesn't give a shit about IW/Miami these days.

I expect a repeat of 2011 final.

Ash86
03-18-2012, 05:42 PM
At this rate, Federer will do the IW/Miami double this year.

At what rate? Has Fed's play suggested that on slow Miami courts he would be favoured vs Rafa/Nole/Andy? Things went his way - Nole lost; the match against Rafa was not what one would expect of IW outdoor slow hardcourt - the same is unlikely to happen again in Miami. Of course he's good enough to do it but I think it's a tall order. He still hasn't won IW by the way, though he's the favourite for that.

To me Novak is most likely to win Miami or Andy - could be a Novak/Murray final or a thrilling semi-final.

Clay Death
03-18-2012, 05:45 PM
when is the draw? i am starting to get restless.

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 12:27 AM
The court at Miami suits Gael really well and if he lands in Murray's section of the draw I could see him making his first MS SF outside of Europe. Its easy to forget that Gael has had a great start to the year by making two finals and a win over Rafa.

you may be right. looking forward to seeing monfils do his thing here in miami.

and also now we can safely add fed and dr hi rise to the mix.

the draw will be here in the morning.

rocketassist
03-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Murray to lose 2nd round again and make it six straight defeats on the IW/Miami swing.

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 01:11 AM
negative.

next.

rocketassist
03-19-2012, 01:15 AM
negative.

next.

I hope that is not the case of course, but he just doesn't seem arsed about these events, it's like they're a chore.

Silvester
03-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Nadull has never won Miami, not sure why everyone thinks he'll do it this year when he doesn't look like he's in top form.

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 02:11 AM
who the hell is picking the clay warrior anyway? only a fool would pick him to snatch the miami title.

he is more interested in doubles and of course that golf with sergio garcia in miami.

FedvsNole
03-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Miami is much more humid than indian wells. Is the bounce higher or lower than indian wells due to humidity. I would think lower bounce because more humidity is more air resistance for the ball. And we all now miami is humid as hell especially at night. The court is slow of course but I think indian wells has higher bounce. Anyone know for sure?

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 02:27 AM
i know but i am not revealing that info right now. it may get in the wrong hands.

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 04:15 AM
miami masters is going to be brutal folks. i can just about feel it.

murray, no-djok, d-pot, and a few others will be hungry as hell so look for them to hunt hard there.

nalFATian and tsonga may cause an upset or two. they are certainly good enough.

HKz
03-19-2012, 04:20 AM
Miami is much more humid than indian wells. Is the bounce higher or lower than indian wells due to humidity. I would think lower bounce because more humidity is more air resistance for the ball. And we all now miami is humid as hell especially at night. The court is slow of course but I think indian wells has higher bounce. Anyone know for sure?

I have played on the courts at IW and I can tell you they are not THAT slow as people make it to be. I have played on many, many slower hardcourts around the world. From what I have read, both Federer and Nadal agree IW is faster than Miami. Miami does seem to bounce a little slower and higher than IW but it is tough to tell without playing on it as the TV doesn't really show the difference that well.

viruzzz
03-19-2012, 04:24 AM
Ok, i'm not a fan of the guy, but I really think Murray NEEDS to win this.
Murray in a good day could beat anyone, I think his most difficult opponent is Rafa, even if Rafa is in a bad moment, he'd prefer to face Nole or Roger.
Last year's results were awful in IW/Miami, now it happened the same in the desert.

I repeat: He NEEDS this, he needs ot boost his confidence, his clay level is increasing, and he could had a great run at the clay season, but we all know Murray is fragile in the emotional side, so, a bad loss in Miami could hurt him so bad.

The court is good for his game. I'd pick him winning this tournament.

But remember this, where is magic, there's always a posibility of winning.
That means:
Nadal, Federer, Djokovic, Del Potro or even Nalbandian could surprise us all.

Filo V.
03-19-2012, 04:25 AM
Hopefully, every single one of my favorites win at least one match, including the several in qualifying. I think Miami will end up being fun for me. I really hope Fred Gil makes the fourth round, Florent Serra qualifies and wins a few matches in the MD, and hopefully Bolelli, Stebe, Starace and Kunitsyn can win at least one match for their rankings. GL to Donald Young as well because he needs wins and confidence in a big way with the start to the season he's had.

As for the top guys, I couldn't really care less, but GL to Roger and Rafa. I fully expect Nalbandian to have another deep run here. Also I think Isner is vulnerable to an early loss. Murray will probably lose in R3/R4, there or there about. And Djokovic will definitely make a deep run here, no-one is a threat to him except top 10 players and even then, only a few of them.

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 04:34 AM
isner looked quite spent in doubles today. he was trying to enjoy the experience but he did look worn out.

miami is going to be hot as hell also. it was rather cold in indian wells.

Mystique
03-19-2012, 04:49 AM
I hope Delpo doesnt land near Fed, makes a good run here - a finals maybe :shrug: and Isner plays decent too. Delpo belongs in the top 10, get Mugdy out of there

FedvsNole
03-19-2012, 05:09 AM
let delpo fall in nadal's quarter.

abraxas21
03-19-2012, 05:22 AM
nalbandian will be a bit of a dangerous guy for the big guys in the early rounds given his low ranking

but probly the guys in charge will fix the draw and place him in murray's quarter

Luinir
03-19-2012, 05:25 AM
if murray draws early nalbandian, odds will be 1.40 on nalbandian.

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 05:33 AM
nalFATian is going to have blast on that slicker miami masters surface. in addition, the balls will be lighter during the day and slightly heavier at night.

i hope he does well.

Federer in 2
03-19-2012, 07:27 AM
Top 16 Seeds:

1.Djokovic
2.Nadal
3.Federer
4.Murray
5.Ferrer
6.Tsonga
7.Berdych
8.Fish
9.Tipsarevic
10.Isner
11.Del Potro
12.Almagro
13.Simon
14.Monfils
15.Lopez
16.Nishikori

I think:

Fed Best : Lopez > Fish > Djokovic > Nadal
Fed Worst : Isner/Simon> Berdych > Nadal > Djokovic

Nadal Best : Lopez > Fish > Murray > Djokovic
Nadal Worst : Isner/Del Potro > Tsonga > Federer > Djokovic

Djokovic Best : Lopez > Fish > Murray > Nadal
Djokovic Worst : Isner > Tsonga > Federer > Nadal

Ash86
03-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Top 16 Seeds:
I think:

I think for Nadal it's still preferable to meet Federer in the semis rather than Murray. Murray bagelled him the last time they met on hardcourts & has always played him tough at slow HCs like the Aus Open. Agree re: Djokovic & Fed - funny how Lopez-Fish is the easiest draw for all 3! Potentially Del Potro is a worse draw for Novak than Isner -Isner is unlikely to have another great serving day so quickly - Del Potro if he plays like he did in the Davis Cup has the potentially to pull an upset...

Luinir
03-19-2012, 08:02 AM
yeah, murray is worse match-up for nadal than federer on hard court. ok, federer is the hottest guy and just beat nadal but still he prefers federer.

LuCC
03-19-2012, 08:05 AM
When the draw will be announced ?

Federer in 2
03-19-2012, 08:09 AM
They make it in about 7 and a half hours.

Luinir
03-19-2012, 08:17 AM
btw, nadal's side starts early. good for nadal but not for nadal fans. because stream starts saturday. nadal will play his 2nd round friday and there will be no stream.

HKz
03-19-2012, 09:03 AM
I think for Nadal it's still preferable to meet Federer in the semis rather than Murray. Murray bagelled him the last time they met on hardcourts & has always played him tough at slow HCs like the Aus Open. Agree re: Djokovic & Fed - funny how Lopez-Fish is the easiest draw for all 3! Potentially Del Potro is a worse draw for Novak than Isner -Isner is unlikely to have another great serving day so quickly - Del Potro if he plays like he did in the Davis Cup has the potentially to pull an upset...

Not really, who knows Murray's state of mind going through a heartbreaker in Australia, losing to Federer whom he has a positive H2H record against in Dubai and then bowing out the first round of IW. So theoretically I still like Nadal's chances against Murray more than Federer. Federer might be too confident right now to be too much of a very easy match even if it is Nadal on the other side of the net on a slow HC.

After all, it was ONLY one match which Nadal could have actually taken considering he had won the first set and had some chances in the second. I think that maybe what he had to go through the months prior to their Tokyo match just crept in a little bit into his mind. Plus, we all know it isn't Murray's first time to beat Nadal outside of a slam so convincingly. At the end of the day, when Nadal brings it on, he is too mentally tough for Murray to handle. Of course Murray has the right game to upset Nadal, but at this point much of their match up has to do with the mental aspect which clearly Nadal is ahead in considering their GS matches.

fsoica
03-19-2012, 01:32 PM
when is the draw scheduled to start?

Federer in 2
03-19-2012, 01:33 PM
2 more hours!

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 02:48 PM
tell them to hurry up. we dont have all day.

Tomek.
03-19-2012, 02:51 PM
3 qualie matches finished with retirements already :help:

Gift Collector
03-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Everyone is retiring in qualies...

Federer in 2
03-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Virus got on the plane along with the players. Straight from California

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 03:09 PM
exactly why did they retire?

Tomek.
03-19-2012, 03:12 PM
4th retirement :eek:

SCARY!

kiriri***
03-19-2012, 03:14 PM
3 qualie matches finished with retirements already :help:

That's horribe:o
Now Zemlja also retired. Four players retired during qualie matches:o

Federer in 2
03-19-2012, 03:32 PM
It's on.

uNIVERSE mAN
03-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Is there a live stream?

JurajCrane
03-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Hopefully a good draw for Lukas Lacko !

Gonzalez in 1st round would be good :)

Federer in 2
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Wta draw underway right now

Silvester
03-19-2012, 03:47 PM
anywhere we can watch?

Looner
03-19-2012, 03:48 PM
let delpo fall in nadal's quarter.

Even be its 4R opponent. A lot better.

Silvester
03-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Even be its 4R opponent. A lot better.

lets hope.

Deathless Mortal
03-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Is there a stream somewhere or anything to follow the draw?

Federer in 2
03-19-2012, 03:53 PM
No. Twitter.

drazyc
03-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Hope Nadal gets Raonic in 3rd round. Will be interesting.

Rafter_forever
03-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Top 16 Seeds:
I think:

The top 4 can only play against seeds 13-16 in R16. And seeds 5-8 against seeds 9-12, so it's impossible Fed/Nadal/Djokovic vs Del Potro/Isner

I think:

Fed Worst : Simon > Berdych > Nadal > Djokovic

Nadal Best : Lopez > Fish > Federer > Djokovic
Nadal Worst : Simon > Berdych/Ferrer > Murray > Djokovic

Djokovic Worst : Monfils > Berdych > Federer > Nadal

Certinfy
03-19-2012, 03:58 PM
All I hope is for Berdych vs Federer.

That is all.

mark73
03-19-2012, 04:01 PM
All I hope is for Berdych vs Federer.

That is all.

But don't you want berdych to advance past the quarters?

Certinfy
03-19-2012, 04:03 PM
But don't you want berdych to advance past the quarters?
Yes because he really has a better chance against Nadal and Djokovic. :rolleyes:

And regardless of the outcome of Berdych vs Federer matches at least one of them always plays amazing.

Saberq
03-19-2012, 04:06 PM
I want Fed in Nole's half on that court...better than Isner

Rafter_forever
03-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Twitter of tournament please..

EddieNero
03-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Yes because he really has a better chance against Nadal and Djokovic. :rolleyes:

And regardless of the outcome of Berdych vs Federer matches at least one of them always plays amazing.

Federer has blown 1 MP against red hot Berdych in Miami 2 years ago.
This year Roger is performing about 5 times better than then while Berdych is the same sort of choking crap as usual.

So yeah, Birdshit for the title.

uNIVERSE mAN
03-19-2012, 04:14 PM
who invented this twitter crap? You're supposed to sit there refreshing hoping for a few updates a day?

Saberq
Federer has blown 1 MP against red hot Berdych in Miami 2 years ago.
This year Roger is performing about 5 times better than then while Berdych is the same sort of choking crap as usual.

So yeah, Birdshit for the title.

Fed is not playing perfect tennis at this point dude ...........Sure he will cream Berdych if he plays him but 5 times?come on

Mystique
I wouldnt mind a Fed-Berdych match either. While I know Berdych on his day can be a tough nut for Fed, nothing like it when Fed does turn it on and trounce the jerk.
Apart from Fed beating Nadal, that is the result I enjoy most in tennis :D

drazyc
03-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Berdych is the worst in 5-8 to meet.

Saberq
03-19-2012, 04:17 PM
I wouldnt mind a Fed-Berdych match either. While I know Berdych on his day can be a tough nut for Fed, nothing like it when Fed does turn it on and trounce the jerk.
Apart from Fed beating Nadal, that is the result I enjoy most in tennis :D

congrats on Fed's win Mystique I followed your jinxing in live commentary thread with delight :D

Certinfy
03-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Berdych was barely anything good in Miami anyway :rolleyes: His serve must have been the most pathetic it's been in years in that match yet he still somehow edged it.

Needs to try and play the way he did against Roger in Cincy last year and then we'll talk about being destroyed. Federer didn't have a break point all match or even take Berdych to deuce on his serve. :haha:

Deathless Mortal
03-19-2012, 04:22 PM
From their twitter
The ceremony was just held. We will have both men's & women's draws up on http://SonyEricssonOpen.com shortly.

guichard
03-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Semi: Djokovic/Federer, Nadal/Murray

Certinfy
03-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Great semi's. :)

Looks like Federer's run is destined to end now.

Saberq
03-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Semi: Djokovic/Federer, Nadal/Murray

Thank you god.......no pushing in our Semi......

barbadosan
03-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Great semi's. :)

Looks like Federer's run is destined to end now.

lol Certinfy. Be honest, you'd have said exactly the same thing if Fed had been drawn against Nadal

Saberq
03-19-2012, 04:34 PM
lol Certinfy. Be honest, you'd have said exactly the same thing if Fed had been drawn against Nadal

and it would have been true.......no more Delpo for Fed

Certinfy
03-19-2012, 04:34 PM
No. I was going to in Miami but considering the last 3 set match they played I didn't really think Nadal would win at all, saying that I did think he was the most likely to beat Federer in IW.

Sunset of Age
03-19-2012, 04:35 PM

How quickly things change around. :lol:

iriraz
It doesn`t matter really who is drawn with who in the semis.It will be interesting to see where the dangerous guys like Raonic,Del Potro,Isner are.I just hope for no more Federer-Del Potro matches.
Also it will be interesting who will play Murray in the first match :)

Clay Death
another final for Fed. federereeeeeeeesians have to be licking their shops now.

start the celebrations already.

JurajCrane
03-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Can you write down any news please ? Where do you watch it ?

Evitman
03-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Roddick - Harrison potentially third round.

guichard
03-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Can you write down any news please ? Where do you watch it ?
twitter https://twitter.com/#!/hfialkov , the only other thing I read is that a possible Roddick/Harrisson 3rd

guichard
03-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Full draw will be released soon

Time Violation
03-19-2012, 04:46 PM
another final for Fed. federereeeeeeeesians have to be licking their shops now.

start the celebrations already.

Remember what happened to your IW prediction :p

Looner
03-19-2012, 04:47 PM
CD, I'm not sure you're here but Matt Cronin just said Nadal was a sick returner in doubles and scared people. Care to provide a -/+ve view on that?

JurajCrane
03-19-2012, 04:48 PM
twitter https://twitter.com/#!/hfialkov , the only other thing I read is that a possible Roddick/Harrisson 3rd

Thanks, at least something

guichard
03-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Federer-Harrisson second round

EliSter
03-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Full draw out yet?

Mystique
03-19-2012, 04:55 PM

Grr....:(
No luck with the early rounds again for Fedman again by the looks of it

Sunset of Age
03-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Grr....:(
No luck with the early rounds again for Fedman again by the looks of it

I'd rather call that no luck for Harrison. :angel:

sunzhewyq
03-19-2012, 05:02 PM

where did you see that??:D

Time Violation
03-19-2012, 05:03 PM
I'd rather call that no luck for Harrison. :angel:

Roger that :p

Ben_Delpo
03-19-2012, 05:04 PM
where did you see that??:D

uncle sun:o

Arkin
03-19-2012, 05:04 PM

At sony ericsson draw Roddick could play Harrison in third round

how can he say that with a potential fed-harrison second round? :D

Deathless Mortal
03-19-2012, 05:05 PM
So, a potential Roddick-Federer 3rd round?

sunzhewyq
03-19-2012, 05:07 PM
uncle sun:o

glad to see you here..

Mystique
03-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Duck will get it from Fed for the Madison SG win :D

AnotherGameFor
03-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Some tweeter has Murray-Raonic in round 3. Could be back to back problems for Murray.

Mystique
03-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Federer - Djokovic / Nadal - Murray
Delpotro/ Ferrer in Djokovic's qtr
Fish/Almagro in Fed's qtr (:rocker2:)
Murray gets Berdych
Nadal gets Tsonga/Isner

The full draw : http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2012/403/mds.pdf

Mystique
03-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Btw, Frenando Gonzalez will play first rd again Nico Mahut and if he wins that (fingers crossed), his last match likely may come against Berdych in the second round...

Certinfy
03-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Looks like Nadal and Murray might not be going very far.

Another joke QF for Federer yet again in these events.

YESSS!!! Berdych will have the chance to end Gonzalez's career, good shit. Was so glad when Del Potro ended Safin's now I hope Berdych won't disappoint if Gonzo does win his R1 match.

Deathless Mortal
03-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Ivo gets Kubot again :facepalm:

iriraz
03-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Federer against the poor Americans in the first 2 rounds and then maybe Monfils/Monaco and then Anderson/Almagro.I don`t see Fish going too far either.

JurajCrane
Lacko vs. Sweeting, should win this one !

Deathless Mortal
It was Baghdatis who said he doesn't fear Djokovic, right?
2nd round clash between the two :armed:

iriraz
03-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Djokovic/Baghdatis could be a fun R2 match and then Troicki :facepalm:

Time Violation
Federer - Djokovic / Nadal - Murray
Delpotro/ Ferrer in Djokovic's qtr
Fish/Almagro in Fed's qtr (:rocker2:)
Murray gets Berdych
Nadal gets Tsonga/Isner

The full draw : http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2012/403/mds.pdf

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mystique again

SERBINATOR
Btw, Frenando Gonzalez will play first rd again Nico Mahut and if he wins that (fingers crossed), his last match likely may come against Berdych in the second round...

It would be awesome if that doesn't turn out to be his last match

he better go out in an Epic fashion

Mystique
03-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Joke Qtr for Federer apart from the 2nd rd against Harrison and maybe Monfils (if he doesnt clown around) in the 4th:D
But if IndianWellserer shows up, SF at least is a lock

Another joke Qtr for Nadal too, his draw looks so like the IW draw. And this time he has Godawful Murray in his half and Muzz has a tough draw on paper. Novak's road to the Qtrs seems straightforward but may struggle against Delpo/Ferrer

Certinfy
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Rematch of Tipsy vs Nalby in R2 it seems.

Tough draw for Murray. Istomin in R2, Raonic in R3, Melzer/Simon in R4, Berdych in QF, Nadal in SF.

Silvester
03-19-2012, 05:24 PM
pretty happy with this draw

Slice Winner
03-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Federer finally gets a pretty easy draw. Hopefully that doesn't mean he will mug it up!
Going by that draw, Fed should be able to get to the semi or final.

Novak's first three matches look easy, but his quarter could be tough.
Unless he mugs up too, then a Fed/Nole semi looks likely.

Murray/Renwich in R3 will be pretty good to watch. Milos has a big chance there.
Apart from that, threats are Berdych (not a big threat) and Tipsa. Murray could also lose to Falla in R2 :lol:

Rafa again gets Tsonga in his quarter, and also Granollers potential R3 again. The other big threat is Isner, if he isn't burnt out.

BLAKE/DAVYDENKO IN THE FIRST ROUND.
I'm pissed cuz I want them both to win, but hey, we get one good match in R1.
And they won't televise it no doubt.
Blake :(

JurajCrane
03-19-2012, 05:27 PM
What are the odds on Istomin beating Murray in second round ?

iriraz
03-19-2012, 05:32 PM

Istomin did pretty well last week in IW and Murray lost in first match.Certainly it`s a match which Murray could easily lose if he is playing poorly.

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 06:14 PM

not good. murray is out for blood here.

Roger the Dodger
03-19-2012, 06:23 PM
CD, has Shankar got himself permabanned with his trolling?

Saberq
03-19-2012, 06:24 PM
so happy for Nole-Fed SF....it's the best match up in tennis........

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 06:29 PM

i dont have any deatails mate. all i know is that he is banned.

Saberq
03-19-2012, 06:30 PM
i dont have any deatails mate. all i know is that he is banned.

I hope not this forum is not the same without him for better or for worse

Roger the Dodger
03-19-2012, 06:35 PM
I hope not this forum is not the same without him for better or for worse

He was like a blaze of light with a rather long (or never-ending) trail.
:sad:

FedvsNole
03-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Delpo playing much bettr than everyone thinks. Had it not been for federer, who knows how far delpo may have gotten this year. He would have won rotterdam, and probably on the dubai fast hard courts probably, and would have had his chances playing nadal at australia and indian wells. Federer just has his number with the way he plays him.

Nole going to face delpo on hard for the first time since 2008. Delpo won davis cup against nole in 2011 on hard but i dunno what to make of that match as nole was hurt/burned out but i dunno if the first set nole got hurt or only in second. Only danger match for nole provided he's ready to go against bags in his opening match. Delpo has insane power to hit through any slow court. And it seems he's more dangerous when he has time to really get to his shots and unload.

Should be the best qf match of the tournament.

fasnik
03-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Not an easy draw for Đoković. Gasquet/Lopez are always capable to deliver some good tennis. Del Potro/Ferrer in QF. Federer in the semis... I don't think that Đoković is happy about that.

Fingers crossed for IW reprise and seeing RF on number two in two weeks.

Moozza
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Delpo playing much bettr than everyone thinks. Had it not been for federer, who knows how far delpo may have gotten this year. He would have won rotterdam, and probably on the dubai fast hard courts probably, and would have had his chances playing nadal at australia and indian wells. Federer just has his number with the way he plays him.

Nole going to face delpo on hard for the first time since 2008. Delpo won davis cup against nole in 2011 on hard but i dunno what to make of that match as nole was hurt/burned out but i dunno if the first set nole got hurt or only in second. Only danger match for nole provided he's ready to go against bags in his opening match. Delpo has insane power to hit through any slow court. And it seems he's more dangerous when he has time to really get to his shots and unload.

Djokovic will double bagel Potro.

Time Violation
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM

Delpo should get past Ferrer first, it's not a given.

Saberq
03-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Delpo cant beat Novak lol.........on this slow court.....Novak will put everything back

Nole fan
03-19-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't care about the draw. If Nole plays his best level he will win. Nothing excites me more than a potential semifinal with Federer so he can widen his h2h with the old man...

sexybeast
03-19-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't care about the draw. If Nole plays his best level he will win. Nothing excites me more than a potential semifinal with Federer so he can widen his h2h with the old man...

You mean shorten the h2h with the old man, right?

Saberq
03-19-2012, 06:58 PM

you mean shorten?

TBkeeper
03-19-2012, 07:05 PM

you will be glad nole to widen his h2h with the old man ?!?!? why ?

Stronga23
03-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Nole-Gael semifinal would be epic. Roger go away ;)

Nole fan
03-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes, for god's sake, I meant shorten!

Corey Feldman
03-19-2012, 07:31 PM
where is the draw?? give me it !!!

Fed - Nole SF? unlucky Semi Nolerer

Corey Feldman
03-19-2012, 07:36 PM
what a draw from hell for Fed

Harrison and then Roddick

Murray ripe for another 1st round beating from Isto lolz

Corey Feldman
Granollers in Nadal's quarter again :awww:

Time Violation
where is the draw?? give me it !!!

Fed - Nole SF? unlucky Semi Nolerer

Two topics above :lol: Ok draw for Nole, nothing unlucky there :)

reery
03-19-2012, 08:29 PM

He is gonna miss Nadal dominating the clay season. :awww:

Looner
03-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Hm, Nolespam turning into a Fed supporter subconsciously? Another delusional one sees the light even though she's trying to deny it. Good for the game, I suppose.

FedvsNole
03-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Which half is starting play? Nole or Rafa?

Clay Death
03-19-2012, 10:04 PM
probably the top 1/2 will start first.

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 03:15 AM
who will be bold enough to predict the first big upset of the tournament?

MIMIC
03-20-2012, 03:22 AM

You had me worried for a moment :)

Mystique
03-20-2012, 03:57 AM
The defending champion's half always stars second I believe, so Nadal/Murray play their second rds on friday, Federer/Djokovic on Saturday

Yes it will indeed get wider ;) ACCIDENTAL INSTINCT THERE PAL:D:D

Lestat
03-20-2012, 04:53 AM
it is finally time to see DelPo getting a M-1000. not fed in his draw, should be the time to achieve it.

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:04 AM
d-pot (del potro) is making progress but i would like to see him develop a far more dominating serve. it will really make the game so much easier for him.

especially on hard courts.

BroTree123
03-20-2012, 05:06 AM
I'm giving up on del Potro and Tsonga. They have disappointed me way too many times to even handle this shit anymore.

GGL to win Miami this year.

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:08 AM
and i may have to give up on tsonga unless he does something special in miami. i have already given up on roddick.

and what about davydenko? should we discard him also?

leng jai
03-20-2012, 05:10 AM

Freudian slip.

Ajde.

tripwires
03-20-2012, 05:12 AM
Freudian slip.

Ajde.

A very good Freudian slip if I may add.

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:15 AM
sigmund getting some recognition.

who is the hot babe in your avi adrian?

leng jai
03-20-2012, 05:26 AM
Some supermodel bro. Hot yeah?

Ajde.

Hewitt =Legend
03-20-2012, 05:27 AM
lol

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Some supermodel bro. Hot yeah?

Ajde.

looks like you lured her away from that modeling agency to work at one of your 600 restaurants in australia mate.

leng jai
03-20-2012, 05:35 AM
Alas my stalking efforts have not been fruitful as of yet. I simply search "biggest babe of all time" in google image search and that was the first picture that came up.

Ajde.

Hewitt =Legend
03-20-2012, 05:38 AM
What supermodeling agency does she work at mate?

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:43 AM
adrian got her fired andy so he can put her to work at one of his restaurants. he may even be holding her hostage there.

we have to watch this dude adrian. he is a one man mafia gang . they call him "bad news" in his hometown.

tripwires
03-20-2012, 05:44 AM
Judging from that pic it has to be one that's reaping negative profits. She looks kinda chubby. Ew.

leng jai
03-20-2012, 05:46 AM
What supermodeling agency does she work at mate?

Apparently after she did her first cat walk the agency closed down because the owner was crushed to death with 100 dollar bills.

Ajde.

Hewitt =Legend
03-20-2012, 05:46 AM
adrian got her fired andy so he can put her to work at one of his restaurants. he may even be holding her hostage there.

we have to watch this dude adrian. he is a one man mafia gang . they call him "bad news" in his hometown.

I think that's the most likely scenario mate.

MatchFederer
03-20-2012, 05:48 AM
vFyrpmmJm40

If Federer plays like this, he has good chances.

leng jai
03-20-2012, 05:48 AM
vFyrpmmJm40

If Federer plays like this, he has good chances.

Stay on topic please.

Ajde.

Hewitt =Legend
03-20-2012, 05:49 AM
You better listen to what he says mate. You don't want "bad news" coming your way do you..?

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:50 AM
now that was funny "bad news".

Hewitt =Legend
03-20-2012, 05:52 AM
I heard when "bad news" does push ups, he pushes the earth down.

Ajde :sad:

tripwires
03-20-2012, 05:52 AM

Are you baiting to be reported for racism? :eek:

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:58 AM
here is "bad news" when he is actually being pleasant. here he is about to chop this cat`s head off with his bare hands.

you should see him when he is really in a mean mood.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/claydeath/badnews.jpg

Chirag
03-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Judging from that pic it has to be one that's reaping negative profits. She looks kinda chubby. Ew.

I can assure you she isnt a gimp despite what the words say above those :)

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 01:25 PM
i am still waiting to hear about the first big upset at sony ericsson open. who will assume the giant killer role first?

i say watch out for d-pot.

Silvester
03-20-2012, 01:34 PM
how come Wawa isn't here?

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 01:39 PM
wawa is inconsistent and he has little or zero testicular fortitude.

Time Violation
03-20-2012, 01:42 PM
i am still waiting to hear about the first big upset at sony ericsson open. who will assume the giant killer role first?

i say watch out for d-pot.

D-pot is going to be upset? Very likely ;)

Looner
03-20-2012, 02:33 PM
I say Istomin has a pretty good chance against The Secondrounder member of the top 4.

abraxas21
03-20-2012, 02:35 PM
nalbandian will be a bit of a dangerous guy for the big guys in the early rounds given his low ranking

but probly the guys in charge will fix the draw and place him in murray's quarter

Never in doubt

rg121
03-20-2012, 02:50 PM
*Off-topic alert

Where is SDG btw? Has he showed up in any of the threads recently? :smoke:

tripwires
03-20-2012, 03:04 PM
*Off-topic alert

Where is SDG btw? Has he showed up in any of the threads recently? :smoke:

He's banned.

:haha: (Sorry couldn't help myself.)

rg121
03-20-2012, 03:13 PM
He's banned.

MTF mods - Best effin' Mods on the Internet. :worship:
SDG - Aak thu! :(

Nole fan
03-20-2012, 03:41 PM
MTF will be even a more intolerable place without SDG. :o

Saberq
03-20-2012, 03:45 PM
is he banned for good or?and not Topspindoctor too...........scary how many Fedtrolls are out of the woodworks

rocketassist
03-20-2012, 03:46 PM

:haha: you gotta be kidding me!

Chirag
03-20-2012, 03:49 PM

thats a joke right .I mean when was this place ever tolerable :o

tripwires
03-20-2012, 04:00 PM
MTF mods - Best effin' Mods on the Internet. :worship:
SDG - Aak thu! :(

With Action Jackson being #1. :hearts:

I can only hope that you were being sarcastic with that post.

is he banned for good or?and not Topspindoctor too...........scary how many Fedtrolls are out of the woodworks

No idea. Hopefully not for good; SdF is such fun!

thats a joke right .I mean when was this place ever tolerable :o

When Rogi is winning of course. :hearts:

LocoPorElTenis
03-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Del Potro again in Federer's quarter, and they still want us to believe the draws are random. for f*ck's sake, what a joke :fiery:

asmazif
03-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Del Potro again in Federer's quarter, and they still want us to believe the draws are random. for f*ck's sake, what a joke :fiery:

I'd suggest they want us to believe the draws are random due to the fact that Del Potro isn't in Fed's quarter.

koslav85
03-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Indian Wells was a wake up call for Djokovic , and Nadal just had enough practice and game play to be good for Miami. Starting with Miami and thru clay season Djokodal or Nadalovic to dominate....now its on !

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 05:21 PM
its on then. lets see what they got.

thehotstuff66
03-20-2012, 05:32 PM
i predict, murray, djokovic and nadal will be upset.....

lol, wishful thinking but out of the 3, nole is the only one i like...

cat

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 06:24 PM
i do smell a big upset here. not really sure yet who is going to get his ass derailed.

probably the highest probability could be assigned to the clay warrior given the poor state of his return and his backhand. those 2 things are really weighing his game down.

nsidhan
03-20-2012, 06:49 PM
i do smell a big upset here. not really sure yet who is going to get his ass derailed.

probably the highest probability could be assigned to the clay warrior given the poor state of his return and his backhand. those 2 things are really weighing his game down.

...and serve as well. Against Fed at IW, his FH was crap too.

samanosuke
03-20-2012, 06:51 PM
I have one question . TV covering starts form Saturday and how R1 starts tomorrow is this mean that one side of the draw won't be covered neither in R2 ? pretty foolish stuff

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 07:00 PM
...and serve as well. Against Fed at IW, his FH was crap too.

affirmative.

too much time wasted with doubles and also playing golf.

he did not put in the time needed for those critical areas and it showed up in his matches.

i have played plenty of doubles and i played from the backcourt too. all you do is stand around and have a good time. it does not help your singles game if you play it that way.

in fact, it actually damages your singles game as you saw with nadal. his movement was off and he was inconsistent off the ground.

Filo V.
03-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Simone Bolelli to make at least the third round here.

Book it, folks.

Clay Death
03-20-2012, 07:30 PM
ok.

we booked it.