Indian Wells R2: [6] Tsonga def. Llodra 4-1 ret. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Indian Wells R2: [6] Tsonga def. Llodra 4-1 ret.

Filo V.
03-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Not surprising knowing Mika's history with withdrawals/retirements. Tsonga looked good early but unfortunately Mika couldn't continue with a knee issue. Hopefully Tsonga can find a bit of a rhythm for his next match because these sorts of retirements can actually work against players.

Certinfy
03-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Reminds me of Dubai last year...

Li Ching Yuen
Good for the Chinese audience.

romismak
Expected, Tsonga was going to win anyway, but Llodra is really starting to make me angry, he is retiring a lot, if he wants to focus on doubles than don´t play singles... but in singles is much more money...

Lindsayfan
03-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Poor Mika. Hopefully, it's nothing serious.

FlameOn
Racist :wavey:.

viruzzz
That was pretty fast...
OMGZZZ ZONGA WHEELL WEEN DEEZ ZOURNAMENT

alter ego
03-11-2012, 11:43 PM
3rd time Llodra retires against Tsonga!

Roamed
03-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Now that's what I call karma

BodyServe
03-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Now watch him play double, how can this guy get away with it? :stupid:

MuzzahLovah
03-11-2012, 11:46 PM
I hope it's just the flue going around.

cobalt60
03-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Good for the Chinese audience.

exactly. karma.

cobalt60
03-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Now that's what I call karma

oops I did not see your post; but again we do think somewhat alike;)

lalaland
03-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Mika already lost in double, and he was treated by trainer on court for his left leg, so it's not flu.

Lee
03-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Now watch him play double, how can this guy get away with it? :stupid:

He is out of doubles already.

viruzzz
03-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Sorry, what did I miss?
I'm not getting the "karma-thing".

BroTree123
03-11-2012, 11:58 PM
He made a sly comment about the Chinese. Now this is his payback (aka. injury) :shrug:....I guess that's what I think it is.

Roamed
03-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Sorry, what did I miss?

He called someone in the crowd a "f***ing Chinese" in his last match after they cheered for his opponent

FlameOn
03-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Sorry, what did I miss?
During Gulbis match he yelled "fucking Chinese" to someone in the crowd.

viruzzz
03-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Ooooh!....

Karma!!! :D

shuhrat
03-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Michael Llodra yells racial epithets at BNP Paribas Open (http://www.mydesert.com/article/20120310/SPORTS0701/203100348/Michael-Llodra-racial-epithets-BNP-Paribas-Open)

During Michael Llodra's 6-3, 5-7, 7-6 victory over Ernests Gulbis, the French player yelled some racial epithets to a fan that were caught by a former Canadian tennis reporter. [...] A tournament spokesman said they were made aware of Llodra's actions and will look into it. An ATP Tour spokesperson said they are investigating the situation, but no action has been taken.

SelvenluvJo
03-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Jo:kiss:
Now Reach to the QF at least plz!:armed:

FlameOn
03-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Beyond The Baseline twitter said Llodra got $2500 fine :smoke:.

FlameOn
03-12-2012, 02:57 AM
http://www.kennethinthe212.com/2012/03/michael-llodras-walk-of-shame.html

Michael Llodra of France retired today from his second-round match against countryman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. (Not sure what the ailment was.) But I'm hearing that lefty -- who screamed "FUCKING CHINESE" at an Asian fan during his first-round match because he didn't like that the woman was cheering for his opponent -- has been fined by the ATP for his racist outburst. French-speaking fans have since confirmed that Llodra also called her a "fucking Chinese ****" in his native tongue. (How do you say "how lovely" in French?) Word is that he was supposed to be phoning her to apologize at 2 p.m., but he did not. At 4 he went on court, only to retire. He still has not reached out as of this posting. The tournament organizers, however, were very apologetic and offered her tickets to next year's event. For the record, Llodra is not only a racist, he's stupid. The woman is Korean.

Stronga23
03-12-2012, 03:11 AM
http://www.kennethinthe212.com/2012/03/michael-llodras-walk-of-shame.html

Mika and Richard are disgraces to French tennis :o

BroTree123
03-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Lost all respect for Llodra.

samanosuke
03-12-2012, 04:08 AM
tankdra strikes again . doubles defeat to nadal took too much out of him

Lee
03-12-2012, 04:46 AM
According to Brett Haber from Tennis Channel, Llodra had left town already. Sound like he could not wait for the match to finish.

purpleyes
03-12-2012, 05:02 AM
According to a chinese reporter, Llodra "appologized" during his interview, he said: "my words were not aimed at china, I love Chinese, I can totally make love with a chinese girl... " and an ATP officer stopped him at that point. no words really, I guess he is not really racist, STUPID more likely.

BroTree123
03-12-2012, 05:03 AM
According to a chinese reporter, Llodra "appologized" during his interview, he said: "my words were not aimed at china, I love Chinese, I can totally make love with a chinese girl... " and an ATP officer stopped him at that point. no words really, I guess he is not really racist, STUPID more likely.

:spit:

hipolymer
03-12-2012, 05:06 AM
I don't think he was being racist. I think he just said "Chinese" to identify the people he's insulting.

DanaKz
03-12-2012, 05:29 AM

:spit: Llodra is not the smartest person in the world, clearly :haha:

swebright
03-12-2012, 05:37 AM
The best thing is the fan is not even chinese; she's korean.......:devil::rolleyes:

OMG ... and what he said at the presser. :smash::smash::stupid::stupid:He's a tool and a stupid man.

Puschkin
03-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Mika and Richard are disgraces to French tennis :o
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This sentence implies that they behave similarly, which is absurd or have you ever heard Richard insulting the crowd?

Nixer
03-12-2012, 07:24 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This sentence implies that they behave similarly, which is absurd or have you ever heard Richard insulting the crowd?

His choking adventures are fairly insulting to all viewers

SelvenluvJo
03-12-2012, 07:56 AM

oh Michael you can make love with Chinese girl or maybe you have already done this before .:facepalm::lol:

SelvenluvJo
03-12-2012, 07:57 AM
I don't think he was being racist. I think he just said "Chinese" to identify the people he's insulting.

sounds like no difference.

DanaKz
03-12-2012, 07:59 AM
oh Michael you can make love with Chinese girl or maybe you have already done this before .:facepalm::lol:

Wanna see Mrs Llodra's face when she hear it :lol:

Sombrerero loco
03-12-2012, 09:11 AM
mika :hug:

Ouragan
03-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Wanna see Mrs Llodra's face when she hear it :lol:

We French, unlike most people, do have a sense of humor (albeit dickish) and we're not afraid to use it. Get over it, people, I doubt Ms Llodra will be filing for divorce.

Voo de Mar
03-12-2012, 10:46 AM
:lol:-dra

He should stick only to European tournaments. What's the point to bother with long travels playing shit tennis? He should forget about playing in January, then focus nine months only on European tournaments, if there are big events in America he should choose Challengers instead, and made a trip to New York only to play the Open.

ssynhtn
03-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Wow, great news, which is according to some sourceless rumor on some unreliable chinese forums, basically I'll call that horseshit. And don't pretend you believe that he really said this "make love with a chinese girl" thing during an interview, you are a chinese, you well know how some clowns on some chinese forums would make up of such half truth news to stir up nationalistic bullshits.
A large proportion of Chinese men suffer from the paranoia that all white men are finding all means to make love with chinese girls(no doubt some of them might be), which is threatening their sovereignty on girls, leaving them despised because of their relatively small penis size and poor income. The distorted historical and political lessons they learn everyday from the state run media have nurtured many of them to be "foreign haters", a kind of reversed racism.

hotdog
03-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Forget about this nonsense about the alleged insulting of a fan. Surely Llodra's comeplete lack of effort in this match should be investigated? The guy had nothing wrong with him...gave up with no fight at all. Why bother taking the court in the first place?

SelvenluvJo
03-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Wow, great news, which is according to some sourceless rumor on some unreliable chinese forums, basically I'll call that horseshit. And don't pretend you believe that he really said this "make love with a chinese girl" thing during an interview, you are a chinese, you well know how some clowns on some chinese forums would make up of such half truth news to stir up nationalistic bullshits.
A large proportion of Chinese men suffer from the paranoia that all white men are finding all means to make love with chinese girls(no doubt some of them might be), which is threatening their sovereignty on girls, leaving them despised because of their relatively small penis size and poor income. The distorted historical and political lessons they learn everyday from the state run media have nurtured many of them to be "foreign haters", a kind of reversed racism.
I call that pethetic patriotism. But the tiny penis part is just :help:.This is totally irrelevant here.:angel:

tripwires
03-12-2012, 01:01 PM

Oh my god, are you for real? Is this is a serious post? :haha:

samanosuke
03-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Llodra is my new hero. nobody fucks with him, neither some fan neither clownga . tell them mika how the things are

Mystique
03-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Mika and Richard are disgraces to French people tennis

fixed it for you

Stronga23
03-12-2012, 03:47 PM
His choking adventures are fairly insulting to all viewers

I was talking about Gasquet's work ethic and will to win. Just throws in the towel way too many times. Richard has as much class as Gael or Jo but he doesnt have the fight that they have.

purpleyes
03-12-2012, 04:22 PM

first, the message is from the personal Microblog of the reporter himself who interviewed Llodra in IW. second, I don't get your point. why you can make presumption about chinese man's paranoia about white men's penis size from the little message?? :confused::confused: you are too much, more than Mr. Llodra :rolleyes:

abraxas21
03-13-2012, 03:32 AM
i'll be waiting for the nishikori-llodra showdown in miami