broadcast... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

broadcast...

janks
10-23-2004, 05:35 PM
hey guys...do you maybe know who will be broadcasting it on satellite?

AgassiDomination
10-24-2004, 05:59 PM
i would like to know too =/

janks
10-24-2004, 06:47 PM
i would like to know too =/

pfff well..nobodys saying...LOL

I think a swedish TV4 or 'TV4 plus' will be showing it..but I dont have it decoded..was wondering if maybe somebody else will be showing it as well...

Aphex
10-27-2004, 06:53 AM
you should be able to get live net coverage on www.tv4.se from Wednesday. I don't know if it's for free though. and it's kind of difficult to register unless you know Swedish :p

*Jean*
10-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Can someone translate ?

Stockholm Open live pa webb-TV
Missa inte svenskmötet i kväll kl 20.30
Förutom toppseedade "Pim-Pim" Johanssons match mot chilenaren Garcia bjuder tisdagskvällen på svenskmötet mellan Robin Söderling och Thomas Enqvist.

:confused:

janks
10-27-2004, 03:16 PM
you should be able to get live net coverage on www.tv4.se from Wednesday. I don't know if it's for free though. and it's kind of difficult to register unless you know Swedish :p

wel I did register (and I do not know a word of swedish..LOL), but seems like now nothings been played, so nothings on TV and I still dont know if it'll work...
well, thanks anyway...I was hoping somebody would be showing it on satellite...

Aphex
10-27-2004, 04:04 PM
nah it doesn't seem to work. did I mention tv4 is kind of... stupid. in the general sense.

Aphex
10-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Can someone translate ?

Stockholm Open live pa webb-TV
Missa inte svenskmötet i kväll kl 20.30
Förutom toppseedade "Pim-Pim" Johanssons match mot chilenaren Garcia bjuder tisdagskvällen på svenskmötet mellan Robin Söderling och Thomas Enqvist.

:confused:
SO live web TV.
Don't miss the meeting between the Swedes tonight at 20.30.
Besides top-seed "Pim-Pim" Johansson's match against Chilean Garcia this tuesday night can offer the Swedes meeting between Robin Söderling and Thomas Enqvist.

It's from yesterday.