Who's Going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's Going?

Yves.
03-07-2012, 05:22 PM
When do the ticket sales start?

Andreas
03-07-2012, 08:48 PM
When do the ticket sales start?

It started almost a year ago, and you had to apply before a certain date. A draw was made and a few people got lucky, while most didn't. I personally didn't get anything and I don't know anyone who did. The majority of tickets probably went to casual tourists rather than passionate tennis fans.

CooCooCachoo
04-21-2012, 09:35 AM
I wish.

Sommarsverige
05-01-2012, 09:04 PM
We were lucky to get tickets :yeah: Can´t wait to go :bounce:

Travod
07-07-2012, 10:35 PM
I got tickets for the men's doubles gold medal match (and women's singles).

Cheeky Chick
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
It started almost a year ago, and you had to apply before a certain date. A draw was made and a few people got lucky, while most didn't. I personally didn't get anything and I don't know anyone who did. The majority of tickets probably went to casual tourists rather than passionate tennis fans.

Same as you, absolutely nothing, not even a ground ticket... soooo disappointed!!

I wanted to see some Olympic sport, so managed to get Men's Field Hockey tickets :)

Roamed
07-26-2012, 11:47 PM
If anyone's still looking for tickets, keep this bookmarked, there's a remote change some will still appear intermittently: http://www.tickets.london2012.com/browse?tab=oly&sport=8229&form=search&morning=1&afternoon=1&evening=1&show_available_events=1&offset=0

LocoPorElTenis
07-27-2012, 10:39 AM
I have tickets for court 1 on Monday. Do you know if I will have access to outside courts as in the usual Wimbly tournament? (I'd guess yes but it seems the hill will be separated form the grounds so I want to make sure).

vauxguy
07-28-2012, 01:34 PM
Managed to get one ticket for semi finals which is great but watching it now really depressing to see rows of empty seats some of which held for olympic delegates no doubt.

Silver.
07-29-2012, 01:49 AM
The rows of empty seats make me sick. I know so many people who were desperate for tickets. I'm going on Tuesday, centre court.

:topic:
Here's the thing though, I am the biggest Roddick fan you can find, I have to see him play live before he retires.

If he wins his match tomorrow and Djokovic wins his then this will be a blockbuster match either on court 1 or centre. After getting very excited at the prospect of this match being on centre I realised Murray is playing...so there goes my chance. Murray will more than likely take centre stage. I am considering asking around on the day if anyone wants to swap or perhaps making a sign (this is presuming all the results go to plan ;) fingers crossed) but I thought I might as well post here to anyone who is going, that there are, potentially, two centre court tickets up for grabs IF Roddick/Nole is on court 1.

YES I am that desperate to see Roddick. PM me if you're interested and we can keep in touch.