DB: QF Karlovic/Moser are now the official Nemesis of the Bryan brothers [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

DB: QF Karlovic/Moser are now the official Nemesis of the Bryan brothers

Mahqz
03-02-2012, 05:32 AM
As in USO the Bryan brothers lost to 4,20m doubles team Karlovic/Moser. This time 6-4 4-6 4-10. :eek:

Deathless Mortal
03-02-2012, 08:45 AM
:worship:

Yves.
03-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Wowzers, Karlovic preparing for a long doubles career?

romismak
03-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Wowzers, Karlovic preparing for a long doubles career?

I think Ivo can be really succesfull doubles player-when he will end his singles career, and focus on doubles he can be really good there. His serve will be effective always, can play doubles for next 5-8 years why not, he doeesn´t need such movement and stamina like in singles-which always was limiting him and with his height he can improove volleys and be real WALL at the net. I think if Ivo will focus only on doubles with right partner he can be top 5 team why not

Henry Chinaski
03-02-2012, 08:38 PM
there was a lot of beef in this one.

not sure why

Yves.
03-02-2012, 09:44 PM
I think Ivo can be really succesfull doubles player-when he will end his singles career, and focus on doubles he can be really good there. His serve will be effective always, can play doubles for next 5-8 years why not, he doeesn´t need such movement and stamina like in singles-which always was limiting him and with his height he can improove volleys and be real WALL at the net. I think if Ivo will focus only on doubles with right partner he can be top 5 team why not

Good post, I do hope he does it. Like Nestor and Knowles, play into your forties.

RIboy
03-03-2012, 12:46 PM

with his game he can play singles 5 more years at least....

kaustav4
03-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Good for the game..Always a pleasure when twins lose.I want Ivo to play more doubles :)