Guillermo wrote again [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guillermo wrote again

KFB
10-23-2004, 01:46 AM
Hello everyone...

I feel happier day by day because medical check-ups show that I'm in perfect conditions to train. Moreover, the very same doctors that took care of me are surprised at how quick I recovered. You already know that this week I'm in Spain to make good use of the time and train with other palyers while the Madrid Master Series is being played. I've been training hard since Tuesday and I feel no pain at all.

I'm obviously a little bit scared, but I think it something that may occur after any injury. I'll have that specter with me until I am a 100% focused on the competition.

To go into details, I'll tell you that I've trained with David (Nalbandian) and Agustín (Calleri) this week, and also with Brasilian Ricardo Mello and Croatian Ivo Karlovic. I have also arranged training with Mariano (Zabaleta)

The most important thing of my staying in Madrid was when I went to watch the Real Madrid training, where I had the chance to talk to Luis Figo, Raúl, Zinedine Zidane, Iván Helguera, Michel Salgado, "Moro" Morientes and other stars of the merengue club. I also had a Long talk with Walter Samuel and the "Indiecito" Solari. Besides, I went to the Santiago Bernabeu stadium to watch a Champions League match and next Saturday I will go to watch the match versus Valencia over the Spanish League.

Well, you will have some more new news. I hope that our next contact is to tell you that I will be part of the next Houston Master Cup, as I long for every day.

Hugs to you all.

Guille.

Really hope he can play in Houston :) . Bye.

alita
10-23-2004, 02:47 AM
Why he didn't talk something about Paris? :(
He doesn't intent to play in Bercy?

ataptc
10-23-2004, 09:02 AM
:bounce: he's training with the pro players :yeah: especially since david has shown signs of his old form

i really hope he can make it to houston too :D

CoriaFan4ever
10-23-2004, 06:38 PM
unfortunately, guille may need to play paris to qualify for houston:( to be honest, as much as i want guille to play in TMC, whats more important is for him to be 100 % next year, I really hope he does not come back too early!!!!

-wokkel-
10-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Ojeah... I can't wait to see him back!! Guille! :D

Micca
10-23-2004, 08:29 PM
He's been away for too long! So was I! But Im gonna post more! I hope Ill have time with school and stuff, but Ive been on Non-Tennis a lot,, so.. GUILLE COME BACK SOO :D:D:D :woohoo:

Foxy
10-24-2004, 08:12 AM
unfortunately, guille may need to play paris to qualify for houston:( to be honest, as much as i want guille to play in TMC, whats more important is for him to be 100 % next year, I really hope he does not come back too early!!!!

As you read what guille say he feels perfectly well even docs wonder how he has recovered so quickly. Then there is no need to worry if he plays TMC or Paris.
Don't forget that there is one more week left to Paris and 3 to TMC.
So there is still time to train and recover.

Vamos Guille Houston waits for you !!!!! :bigclap:

loeliepoelie
10-24-2004, 01:59 PM
It's great news that his recovery is going well!!!! :banana:

Can't wait for TMC!!

Lynne
10-25-2004, 12:55 PM
Yeah, he's recovering well!! Really good news.... hadn't been able to watch him play the last few months.... :)

mordicus18
10-28-2004, 08:30 PM
I waaaaaant guille in pariiiiis ! my mum asked me if he plays or not coz she would like us to go to paris tms ! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

Pancakesong
10-29-2004, 06:28 PM
coooooooool:d