Rafa fans, who do you prefer ar Rafa's side of the draw for the AO. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafa fans, who do you prefer ar Rafa's side of the draw for the AO.

Rafa is the GOAT
01-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Who do you prefer, Rog or Andy and who of the 5-8 players do you prefer on Rafa's quarter and who don't you want Rafa to meet before the quarters, make Rafa's easy draw and tough draw,

Foxy
01-08-2012, 09:23 AM
I want to following draw:

R32 - Chela or Stepanek
R16 - Roddick
QF - Fish
SF - Federer

Rafa is the GOAT
01-08-2012, 09:28 AM
I want to following draw:

R32 - Chela or Stepanek
R16 - Roddick
QF - Fish
SF - Federer

Great draw

Ben.
01-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Yes Fish, Federer and Murray in the final. Only way I can see him winning it.

Rafaaah
01-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I actually want Murray in Rafa's half. Despite all the hype, I think Rafa can overcome Murray in a SF. Somehow, I feel tht Fed is a different beast in GS and having Fed in Rafa's half gives Fed an edge as it's hard court and a much better tournament for him despite losing the final to Rafa. Either way I HOPE whoever is in Djoko's half can knock him out before the Final!! Vamos Rafa....claim the AO title!!

born_on_clay
01-12-2012, 07:11 PM
I would like Rafa to play against Federer, not matter semis or final :-D

Naudio Spanlatine
01-12-2012, 07:14 PM
i dunno this is a tough one, i mean both fed and andy can trouble rafa on hard courts when they are at their best, i have to say dont have andy on a slight margin, even tho fed is injured and will come back strong in the aussie open i still have this feeling that rafa should not play against andy in the aussie