How many GS's will Tomic win in his career? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How many GS's will Tomic win in his career?

petar_pan
01-04-2012, 10:31 AM
I think 4 or more.

samanosuke
01-04-2012, 10:34 AM
:facepalm:

Chirag
01-04-2012, 10:34 AM
lets first win one .Ask Murray how tough that is

tjohansson
01-04-2012, 10:59 AM
I am feelin he'll win Brisbane. I don't know where i am getting it from but it's a gut feeling. Hasn't been past the first round here in three previous attempts and this is set to be his breakout year. Murray in rusty form too.

NardDog
01-04-2012, 11:04 AM
What a silly thread! The expectations on him are ridiculous. Calm down everybody. :facepalm:

It is easy for people to forget that he is still only a teenager. It is obvious that he is the most special tennis talent we have seen in quite a few decades; however, you never know what will happen with injuries in the future.

Although he has looked in fine form lately, he may not even win his first slam this year; we could be waiting until 2013—or later! The top players would have watched tonight's match ominously, and if he is seeded for the AO pencil him in for a deep run. For Wimbledon, he will obviously be one the favourites.

A safe guess would be 8-20 slams, depending on how quickly his clay game matures. Djokovic is the only current player that has proven he can match it with an in-form and serious ND.

finishingmove
01-04-2012, 11:05 AM

Gagsquet
01-04-2012, 11:07 AM
AO in 2013 and Wimbledon in 2020.

leng jai
01-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Same as Murray

Looner
01-04-2012, 11:12 AM
If 250s are GS, 17. If not, 0.

BroTree123
01-04-2012, 11:15 AM
If 250s are GS, 0. If not, 0.

Edited :D.

Saberq
01-04-2012, 11:18 AM
What a silly thread! The expectations on him are ridiculous. Calm down everybody. :facepalm:

It is easy for people to forget that he is still only a teenager. It is obvious that he is the most special tennis talent we have seen in quite a few decades; however, you never know what will happen with injuries in the future.

Although he has looked in fine form lately, he may not even win his first slam this year; we could be waiting until 2013—or later! The top players would have watched tonight's match ominously, and if he is seeded for the AO pencil him in for a deep run. For Wimbledon, he will obviously be one the favourites.

A safe guess would be 8-20 slams, depending on how quickly his clay game matures. Djokovic is the only current player that has proven he can match it with an in-form and serious ND.

what?

NardDog
01-04-2012, 11:34 AM
what?

<<<

n8
01-04-2012, 11:48 AM

I don't think he is ever going to win Roland Garros.

Hewitt =Legend
01-04-2012, 12:04 PM

you have been educated folks :worship:

Ausie
01-04-2012, 12:10 PM
I think that early polls are created, let the first of 10 World ranking and settles there, over the next few years at living with Federer, Nadal and Djokovic this is not possible.

EliSter
01-04-2012, 12:16 PM
If whole Atp retired with only Mugray and Tomic left...he still wouldnt win it.

RafaNadal2012!!!
01-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Zero

atennisfan
01-04-2012, 01:05 PM
lets first win one .Ask Murray how tough that is

Poor Murray has Feds, Nadal and Djokovic.

Who will Tomic have?
Harrison? Dimitrov? Raonic?

makesmewonder
01-04-2012, 01:10 PM
None

tripwires
01-04-2012, 02:02 PM

:bowdown: He will beat Fed to win his first grand slam at Wimbledon.

tennizen
01-04-2012, 02:03 PM

This.

syc23
01-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Zero.

petar_pan
01-04-2012, 02:42 PM
First time I have seen him play, I said: this guy will be big.
He was just 16 and he played so easily, like tennis is so simple. And he won that match. That was in a GS an opponent was aruond 70th spot.

Saberq
01-04-2012, 03:03 PM
he can win Slams but only in 3-4 years

Sauletekis
01-04-2012, 03:20 PM
He won't win RG. He will definetly win Wimbledon several times. I think it will be his first slam, and in the year of 2013. I will say 7-8 GS.

4 Wimbledon
2 AO
1-2 USO