Adam's Chat Thread #12 [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #12

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Are you basing your hatred of British people on me?

:haha:

Who do you think you are? Tony Blair? :rolls:

cobalt60
It's called addiction Dr Sue ;)
:haha: Who are you talking too:p Lucky for me I have been extremely busy. Tonight is an off night. Don't want to watch Dr Who right now and the eldest is off on a trip whitewater rafting. But soon to watch Life on Mars. Thanks for your rep; don't get many these days :haha: I am ok. Lots going on around and at me.

LaTenista
:scratch: Doesn't the Singaporean English language accent sound a bit British?

Breakaway
08-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Aww Isa, its an ace show :)

Congrats on 16,000 Jerry!

Deboogle!.
something must've happened to Tipsarevic, that last set went way too fast and too many DFs and the 2nd serve stats :eek: :o

adee-gee
Recently? He hasn't been in any sort of form for a few years already. :lol:
True :awww:

But what a great win today :D

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:12 AM
something must've happened to Tipsarevic, that last set went way too fast and too many DFs

:sad: :sad:

revolution
Andy won, that was good :)

I hope he can beat Mardy again :p

silverwhite
:scratch: Doesn't the Singaporean English language accent sound a bit British?

:spit: Not at all!

We are taught British English though. I spell -ize words -ise. ;)

savesthedizzle
Janko has had some leg issues as I recall. :bigcry: I hope he's not injured again. He was in so much pain in Queens after he beat Murray. :sad:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:13 AM

Who do you think you are? Tony Blair? :rolls:
Tony Blair is a hero of mine :worship:

Deboogle!.
Andy won, that was good :)

I hope he can beta Mardy again :pMardy hasn't won yet. Plus, Mardy has beaten him too and their match this year was one of Mardy's first back after his injury. I'd say the result is a tossup right now :shrug:

adee-gee
:haha: Who are you talking too:p Lucky for me I have been extremely busy. Tonight is an off night. Don't want to watch Dr Who right now and the eldest is off on a trip whitewater rafting. But soon to watch Life on Mars. Thanks for your rep; don't get many these days :haha: I am ok. Lots going on around and at me.
You can always rely on me :angel:

You know I love you and always will :p :kiss:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:14 AM
something must've happened to Tipsarevic, that last set went way too fast and too many DFs and the 2nd serve stats :eek: :o
0/11 in the 3rd set :lol:

silverwhite
True :awww:

But what a great win today :D

I don't know how some fans can celebrate a win when the loser was clearly injured. Peng lead Zvonareva 6-3 4-1 and then had to retire after losing the second set TB and the Zvonareva fans were celebrating. :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
Why are all of my boys getting injured? They all need to get healed before Davis Cup so they can at least attempt to win one of the rubbers. :sad:

Deboogle!.

We are taught British English though. I spell -ize words -ise. ;)Jiat definitely sounds a little bit British..... :confused:

revolution
Tony Blair is a hero of mine :worship:

Give me any Labour government over a Conservative one.

But I'm no politics guru.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:15 AM

One of the few good things about you :kiss:

LaTenista

Have you ever watched Law & Order: Criminal Intent? There's an episode where a lady pretends to be from Singapore and I swear the accent sounded like an English one to me. :shrug:

cobalt60
You can always rely on me :angel:

You know I love you and always will :p :kiss:
:) And thanks for talking to me too :haha:

revolution
08-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Mardy hasn't won yet. Plus, Mardy has beaten him too and their match this year was one of Mardy's first back after his injury. I'd say the result is a tossup right now :shrug:

I know :)

I'd like to see a Murray-Henman semi final, then the event might get some media coverage here :p

adee-gee
I don't know how some fans can celebrate a win when the loser was clearly injured. Peng lead Zvonareva 6-3 4-1 and then had to retire after losing the second set TB and the Zvonareva fans were celebrating. :rolleyes:
Janko might not have been injured :shrug:

Deboogle!.
I don't know how some fans can celebrate a win when the loser was clearly injured. Jan Mike's shoulder was in shreds, he couldn't play for 8 months and didn't know if he'd ever get back out there again. I think irrespective of the opponent, the fact that JMG got an ATP win is good for him, regardless of how he got it.

LaTenista

I hate Vera, poor winner if I ever saw one. :o

adee-gee
Jiat definitely sounds a little bit British..... :confused:
She does :inlove:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Give me any Labour government over a Conservative one.

But I'm no politics guru.
*nods*

David Cameron is a twat :retard:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Right peeps I'm off to bed.....

Night all :bigwave: :kiss:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:18 AM

:smooch: Sweet dreams Adam

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:19 AM
She does :inlove:Ok and your opinion carries even more weight b/c you've actually met her.... but in little videos she shared, she for sure sounded british.

btw I think she's home tomorrow :)

Mardy won :D only lost 1 first serve point :eek: His first serve is so good, I wish he could serve a higher % :o

savesthedizzle

Good night.

revolution
Adam you'd have laughed if you had seen this Hooligans documentary, this Huddersfield youth firm were making proper fools of themselves, their names, where they are from and also they were bragging about kicking off on Cardiff (god knows why they were in Germany :shrug: )

revolution
08-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Ok and your opinion carries even more weight b/c you've actually met her.... but in little videos she shared, she for sure sounded british.

btw I think she's home tomorrow :)

Mardy won :D only lost 1 first serve point :eek: His first serve is so good, I wish he could serve a higher % :o

As long as he serves crap tomorrow that's fine with me ;)

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:21 AM

That was a bit dismaying. He'll have to serve better to beat Murray.

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 12:21 AM
Night Adam. And I would like Mardy to reach the finals. I am dying to watch that backhand again. Saw him in WTT and that backhand is incredible. :worship:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:22 AM
He had a fantastic run to the final of Cincy in 2003, that match was incredible, probably the best hard court match I've ever seen.

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:23 AM
That was a bit dismaying. He'll have to serve better to beat Murray.His first serve % is almost always low, though. He routinely serves under 50% :o:o:o

Sue, the QFs on will be on TV! I realized that with JetBlue I will be able to watch the semi on ESPN on the plane home hahahaHe had a fantastic run to the final of Cincy in 2003, that match was incredible, probably the best hard court match I've ever seen.oh god, that match:hearts: :inlove: That was the first time I saw Mardy play :hug: :hug: I love that match. lol

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 12:25 AM
His first serve % is almost always low, though. He routinely serves under 50% :o:o:o

Sue, the QFs on will be on TV! I realized that with JetBlue I will be able to watch the semi on ESPN on the plane home hahaha
:haha: That is so funny. Talk about friendly skies;) OMG I just saw that Rick Leach is playing doubles? Thought he had retired?

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Sue, the QFs on will be on TV! I realized that with JetBlue I will be able to watch the semi on ESPN on the plane home hahahaoh god, that match:hearts: :inlove: That was the first time I saw Mardy play :hug: :hug: I love that match. lol

:lol: That's cool.

Deboogle!.
Sue, JetBlue is the BEST!!!! I mean, they serve blue potato chips and have DirecTV. it is so cool, plus I fly out of Long Beach so no LAX! :banana:

savesthedizzle
I don't dislike Mardy as much as most of the other Americans. I'd like to see him win Washington. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:28 AM
His first serve % is almost always low, though. He routinely serves under 50% :o:o:o

Sue, the QFs on will be on TV! I realized that with JetBlue I will be able to watch the semi on ESPN on the plane home hahahaoh god, that match:hearts: :inlove: That was the first time I saw Mardy play :hug: :hug: I love that match. lol

First time I saw him play was... I want to say the QF of Legg Mason 2003... he lost to.... Andy? Henman? He lost to someone. :lol: I think it was Andy. I hope the H2H is working on ATP again, I need to look this up.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:29 AM
oh god, that match:hearts: :inlove: That was the first time I saw Mardy play :hug: :hug: I love that match. lol

I first saw him in the final of Nottingham 2003, it was on Fox Sports World back when that still existed. He lost to Rusedski :fiery: But I knew he would do well at Cincy that year - I saw his 2nd, QF, SF, and final matches in person. :D

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 12:30 AM
I don't dislike Mardy as much as most of the other Americans. I'd like to see him win Washington. :shrug:
You seem in a better mood ;) MTF sometimes has that drug induced euphoria doesn't it. Ha that is why it is so addictive.
:( JET BLUE does not fly into Portland. Come to think of it, not much does. We have 8 gates at the JetPort. :p

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Yes, it was the QF against Andy. My memory has not completely died yet. :lol:

revolution
08-03-2006, 12:31 AM
First time I saw him play was... I want to say the QF of Legg Mason 2003... he lost to.... Andy? Henman? He lost to someone. :lol: I think it was Andy. I hope the H2H is working on ATP again, I need to look this up.

I remember Henman getting spunked in the first set then coming back to win a third set tb against Roddick.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:31 AM
I don't think JetBlue flies into Cincy either. Though really where I live I'm just as close to the Dayton airport. :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:32 AM
I remember Henman getting spunked in the first set then coming back to win a third set tb against Roddick.

That could be ;) That was the year when all the old people there wanted to kill me when I cheered for Gonzalez against Agassi. :D I cheered for him in the final too, but Henman won :p

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:32 AM
:( JET BLUE does not fly into Portland. Come to think of it, not much does. We have 8 gates at the JetPort. :p:eek: So where do you fly in and out of? Boston or Portsmouth? JetBlue is amazing, best airline I've flown by far. I'm so excited to fly it again and the Long Beach airport is so cool :lol:

i'm so glad Andy lost that match to Henman. He won the important one :)

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 12:36 AM
I fly in and out of Portland;) Usually USAir/Delta/United but typically the smaller planes to a larger airport. I could save money flying out of Manchester NH ( am old air force base turned airport/business area but that is a 2 hour drive and a pain when I fly with the kids.
Speaking of Cinci- I liked that tournie lots. Hope to get back there one day but don't like the idea of it becoming a combined men's/women's event. Bigger is not always better and I bet it would get more expensive.
I did not notice Mardy until the 2004 Olympics.;)

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:37 AM
I fly in and out of Portland;) Usually USAir/Delta/United but typically the smaller planes to a larger airport. I could save money flying out of Manchester NH ( am old air force base turned airport/business area but that is a 2 hour drive and a pain when I fly with the kids.
Speaking of Cinci- I liked that tournie lots. Hope to get back there one day but don't like the idea of it becoming a combined men's/women's event. Bigger is not always better and I bet it would get more expensive.
I did not notice Mardy until the 2004 Olympics.;)

I was thinking that too. I've heard so much good stuff about Cincy that I'm sure I will love it and I have been planning to go back for the whole week next summer as my tournament for the year, but one of the best parts of Cincy are that the prices are amazing. It is almost certain the prices would go up :sad:

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:39 AM
:haha: I meant Manchester not Portsmouth. it's 2 hours away oh wow. Nice airport though. I like the smaller airports, Logan is the biggest nightmare of them ALL. Even worse than LAX :eek:

with only 8 gates, how can you get direct flights? I'm spoiled, I refuse to stopover :rolls:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Sue, it probably won't become a combined event until 2009.

:shrug: 2007 prices are going up for series holders so I will probably give up my seat and become a volunteer...

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:41 AM
:haha: I meant Manchester not Portland. it's 2 hours away oh wow. Nice airport though. I like the smaller airports, Logan is the biggest nightmare of them ALL. Even worse than LAX :eek:

with only 8 gates, how can you get direct flights? I'm spoiled, I refuse to stopover :rolls:

:lol: Deb I am the same, I need my direct flights. Luckily I have a few options of airports all equal distance for me and they're all huge. I mean, if I can't get a flight into Newark, I have JFK. :lol:

Deboogle!.
What we did at LA this year is just buy student discount tickets at the door on Tuesday and Wednesday, regularly $25 but we got them for $15. So great. I know it's different for the Masters but after spending almost $400 for a series ticket to the tourney last year, to see just as much for that little, wow. Next year it's the week before the bar though, so nothing for me :haha:

savesthedizzle
Sue, it probably won't become a combined event until 2009.

:shrug: 2007 prices are going up for series holders so I will probably give up my seat and become a volunteer...

How much are they going up? :eek:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:47 AM
How much are they going up? :eek:

More than $25 for series tickets. I have loge, right now I pay $420, for 2007 it would be $450 or $475 I think. I think Terrace will be $275.

Breakaway
08-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Well guys I am going to get ready and go play tennis, ttyl :wavey:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:48 AM
More than $25 for series tickets. I have loge, right now I pay $420, for 2007 it would be $450 or $475 I think. I think Terrace will be $275.

Oh okay. So even with this price hike, it's still one of the cheapest tournaments to go to for the whole week.

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:48 AM
so I bought a guidebook for my exam friday that has a sample test of 50 multiple choice questions plus good explanations. I took it throughout the day and got 42 out of 50 right :banana:!!!!!! To pass the exam you need to get somewhere between 28-33.... hopefully I'll be ok with lots more practice Qs tomorrow!

revolution
08-03-2006, 12:50 AM
:haha: I meant Manchester not Portsmouth. it's 2 hours away oh wow. Nice airport though. I like the smaller airports, Logan is the biggest nightmare of them ALL. Even worse than LAX :eek:

Manchester Airport is a great airport- so much to see and do before your flight. It has its own train stattion too, it's highly economically developed.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:50 AM
so I bought a guidebook for my exam friday that has a sample test of 50 multiple choice questions plus good explanations. I took it throughout the day and got 42 out of 50 right :banana:!!!!!! To pass the exam you need to get somewhere between 28-33.... hopefully I'll be ok with lots more practice Qs tomorrow!

Oooooh that's excellent Deb :D :D

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 12:51 AM

Oh no :eek: You are just another spoiled brat? That does it, you have ruined it for me;) Yes there are no direct flights :ras: I am use to it. After all the slogan here in Maine is "life as it should be" .
Cinci was a great place to watch men's tennis! And oh so exciting in so many ways for me :p

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Oh okay. So even with this price hike, it's still one of the cheapest tournaments to go to for the whole week.

Yeah. But I need to save my money as I'm pretty sure wild horses couldn't stop me from going to Shanghai if Ferrer manages to qualify.

revolution
08-03-2006, 12:52 AM

Good luck :hug:

You're too intelligent, you'll pass it no problem :)

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Manchester Airport is a great airport- so much to see and do before your flight. It has its own train stattion too, it's highly economically developed.UM :lol: we're talking about Manchester New Hampshire :haha:

Thanks Jess, hopefully doing them while posting on here, watching all kinds of TV, etc., will bode well for when i'm actually paying attention on friday :lol:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 12:53 AM
Manchester Airport is a great airport- so much to see and do before your flight. It has its own train stattion too, it's highly economically developed.

:haha: They are talking about the other Manchester, it's in New Hampshire.

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 12:53 AM
I flew out of there too one year eons ago most likely before you were born;)
We were talking about Manchester, New Hampshire USA. ;)

revolution
08-03-2006, 12:54 AM

Why do Americans and Canadians have the same town/city names? :p

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah. But I need to save my money as I'm pretty sure wild horses couldn't stop me from going to Shanghai if Ferrer manages to qualify.

Ahhhhh :)

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:55 AM

Why do Americans and Canadians have the same town/city names? :pUM....... DUH!!!!!!!??????? :haha: It's called NEW ENGLAND for a reason :haha: :rolls:

cobalt60
As usual Deb was right on it :p

savesthedizzle
UM :lol: we're talking about Manchester New Hampshire :haha:

Thanks Jess, hopefully doing them while posting on here, watching all kinds of TV, etc., will bode well for when i'm actually paying attention on friday :lol:

Haha, I'm sure less distractions will only increase the score :yeah:

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Haha, I'm sure less distractions will only increase the score :yeah:Hopefully! Just need to pass, not get a perfect score :yeah:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Hopefully! Just need to pass, not get a perfect score :yeah:

Well then you're definitely on the right track! :yeah:

revolution
08-03-2006, 12:58 AM
UM....... DUH!!!!!!!??????? :haha: It's called NEW ENGLAND for a reason :haha: :rolls:

Never been to New England, and you said New Hampshire so you're misleading, not me being thick and stupid. :rolleyes:

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Never been to New England, and you said New Hampshire so you're misleading, not me being thick and stupid. :rolleyes:
I am confused with who you are btw. You have changed your name?

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:00 AM

He's joeyd2005 :p

revolution
08-03-2006, 01:01 AM

My name is Joey (aka joeyd2005 AKA crystal_j) :p

cobalt60
Merci :D

LaTenista

Why do Americans and Canadians have the same town/city names? :p

Just about every city is named after an international one..

Ohio

London, Lima, Toledo, Lisbon, Portsmouth, Athens, Oxford

Kentucky

Paris, Florence

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Just about every city is named after an international one..

Ohio

London, Lima, Toledo, Lisbon, Portsmouth, Athens, Oxford

Kentucky

Paris, Florence

In New York there is a Rome, Liverpool, Cairo....

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 01:05 AM
There is also a Cambridge in Ohio.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 01:06 AM
And a Milan in Michigan.

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 01:08 AM
Well to continue this thought process- Maine has Paris, Norway, Sweden, China, and I am sure more that I can't think of. We seem to like countries more than cities. We do it big here I guess :haha:

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Well Massachusetts's are more either Native American or British names - Gloucester, Worcester, Leicester, Sudbury, Cambridge, Falmouth, etc.

Joey, Sue and I and everyone else were all quite clear as to what we were talking about :haha: You wree the odd one out, sorry daer :p

cobalt60
08-03-2006, 01:26 AM
:drool: Steverino just made me the best smoothie-fresh strawberries, mango, and french vanilla yogurt. I need to go show him some appreciation :angel: Nite all :wavey:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 01:34 AM
:wavey: Night Sue

Carito_90
08-03-2006, 02:35 AM
Hey everyone. :) Though most have gone to bed already. :lol:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 02:37 AM
I'm still awake :ras:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 02:42 AM
:drool: Steverino just made me the best smoothie-fresh strawberries, mango, and french vanilla yogurt. I need to go show him some appreciation :angel: Nite all :wavey:
:drool: That sounds delicious.

I just had my late night snack of one cookie. :lol:

Carito_90
08-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Heyy Isita. :hug:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 02:49 AM
I drank 2 glasses of vanilla soy milk and ate 2 carrot cake energy bars. :o

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 02:50 AM
I drank 2 glasses of vanilla soy milk and ate 2 carrot cake energy bars. :oum...... oh man. I hope they didn't taste as bad as they sound :sobbing:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 02:52 AM
I drank 2 glasses of vanilla soy milk and ate 2 carrot cake energy bars. :o

I love carrot cake, but I am a little :unsure: of a carrot cake energy bar. :lol:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 02:53 AM
I love carrot cake, but I am a little :unsure: of a carrot cake energy bar. :lol:

It's Cliff Bar brand, everything they make tastes yummy. :lick:

My fave flavors are carrot cake, lemon poppyseed, apricot, and chocolate brownie.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Soy milk is the best :inlove:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 02:55 AM
It's Cliff Bar brand, everything they make tastes yummy. :lick:

My fave flavors are carrot cake, lemon poppyseed, apricot, and chocolate brownie.

Hmm I've never had one of that brand. The last energy bar was one they sold in the food court at the student center at Syracuse and it was so grotesque I had to spit it out. :lol: Since then I've been a little scared of them. But if it genuinely tastes like carrot cake, I might have to try one ;)

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Ahhhhhh I like Clif bars, and Trader Joe's sells them relatively reasonably. I prefer the Chocolate brownie flavor myself because I am a chocoholic. I also buy a few of the kids version b/c they're half the size and i keep those around for when i just want a smaller snack ;)

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 02:57 AM
Why have I never had these? :lol: Now I'm really intrigued :p I have to google these.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 02:58 AM
All Clif Bars are tense and chewy. I think there are more than a dozen flavors. I just tried Bananut Nut Bread a few days and that was really good - it even smelled like real banana nut bread.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 02:59 AM
I just searched and they don't really sell them anywhere near me. :bigcry:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:00 AM
Why have I never had these? :lol: Now I'm really intrigued :p I have to google these.

They are from Berkeley, CA. You can buy them at Target, Wal-mart, grocery stores, etc.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:02 AM
They are from Berkeley, CA. You can buy them at Target, Wal-mart, grocery stores, etc.

I don't know about that. I searched using their website to find locations where they're sold and they are only sold at these random cycling stores that I have no clue where they are or at Wegmans which is ridiculously far from here, so I never go. None of the supermarkets in the area carry them :shrug:

If I really want to try them I could go to Wegmans but I always feel so silly going out there and driving past 5 grocery stores just to buy overpriced food. :lol:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:04 AM
I don't know about that. I searched using their website to find locations where they're sold and they are only sold at these random cycling stores that I have no clue where they are or at Wegmans which is ridiculously far from here, so I never go. None of the supermarkets in the area carry them :shrug:

If I really want to try them I could go to Wegmans but I always feel so silly going out there and driving past 5 grocery stores just to buy overpriced food. :lol:

They are sold at all the supermarkets around here: Kroger, Meijer, and Biggs (which is next to the Marriott).

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:05 AM
:confused: How are you not near a Target or a Wal-mart?

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:05 AM
:confused: How are not near a Target or a Wal-mart?

In NJ our Targets and Wal-Marts don't sell food. :lol: They're not main grocery stores like in other states.

I mean they'll have like 1 aisle of snacks, but not like what I hear goes on other places.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:07 AM
In NJ our Targets and Wal-Marts don't sell food. :lol: They're not main grocery stores like in other states.

I mean they'll have like 1 aisle of snacks, but not like what I hear goes on other places.

They are in the same aisle as vitamins and slimfast (by pharmacy), not in the food section.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:08 AM
They are in the same aisle as vitamins and slimfast (by pharmacy), not in the food section.

They weren't listed on the list of retailers when I searched on the website :shrug: Not the local Target and not the local Wal-Mart. :shrug: The only places are cycling stores and Wegmans, lol.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:10 AM
I guess I'll have to wait until I get to Cincinnati to try them. :rolls:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:10 AM
I'm sure Target is bootlegging them :rolleyes:

El Legenda
08-03-2006, 03:11 AM
I love pineapple

that is all

:)

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:13 AM
My local Target blows. It never really has anything. My coworker got these really cute pillows at her local Target for really cheap and when I was decorating my place at school I wanted to get some. So I go to my Target and.... nothing. There were no pillows like that anywhere. And I went the day after she got hers somewhere else, so it's not like I waited or anything. Blah.

My Wal-Mart is :scared: I hate going in there, I feel so dirty afterwards. It's just not a pleasant experience, but my mother is making me go in there with her tomorrow. I fitted her for a bra and now wants to get a cheap bra in the size I claim she is and I am not looking forward to it. It just gives me the creeps in Wal-Mart. Again, probably because ours is an NJ Wal-Mart, not one like somewhere else in the country where Wal-Mart is incredible. :lol:

LaTenista
I love pineapple

that is all

Fresh pineapple is my favorite food but it's expensive. :p

savesthedizzle
I love pineapple

that is all

I like pineapple too :D

Thanks for sharing! :kiss:

I also like mango.

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 03:15 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fruit mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:17 AM
:shrug: Mine is okay. I have found some really good buys on the clearance racks, but other than that I don't buy much there except energy bars and tennis balls.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:17 AM
Oh gosh, I almost forgot. Tomorrow is my dad's psychic reading so my mother and I aren't allowed to be in the house from 12-4 so that we don't ruin his aura or whatever. :rolls: Why is my dad so weird? :scratch: :lol: Sylvia Browne's son is calling him at like 3 or something but we need to be out of the house so that our spirits don't get in the way or some such nonsense. :lol:

So I think I'm going to go see Scoop.

My dad better ask the psychic the questions I want answered! :lol: The last psychic was such nonsense.

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 03:18 AM
Oh gosh, I almost forgot. Tomorrow is my dad's psychic reading so my mother and I aren't allowed to be in the house from 12-4 so that we don't ruin his aura or whatever. :rolls: Why is my dad so weird? :scratch: :lol: Sylvia Browne's son is calling him at like 3 or something but we need to be out of the house so that our spirits don't get in the way or some such nonsense. :lol:

So I think I'm going to go see Scoop.um, WHAT!!!!!!

I would have my dad institutionalized if he said he was doing that :haha:

Btw, I hate Walmart too. The only nice one I've ever been in is in Scottsdale, AZ. There aren't any in LA so I'm safe. The targets I've been in all over the country, however, have all been really nice.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:21 AM
um, WHAT!!!!!!

I would have my dad institutionalized if he said he was doing that :haha:

My dad is OBSESSED with psychics and even more so obsessed with Sylvia Browne. :lol: He reads all of her books and goes to see her speak and he's seen psychics before.

The last one was some sort of Native American medicine man who told him that I used to be a medicine woman in a past life and that's why I get excited by the sounds of drums (erm... i do? :scratch: ) and that I am going to live on the West coast (erm... I am? :scratch: ) And that I am more focused on my career than my love life so I won't get married until late in life.

I think that medicine man was nonsense so I look forward to what Mr. Browne has to say. He is really excited for this one since he is having it with Sylvia's son. :lol: I told him I wanted to know how I meet the man I'm going to marry, what I'm going to do with my life and where I'm going to live. I'm hoping for some answers I like this time ;) :lol:

I don't believe in any of this crazy talk, but my dad really buys into it. :rolleyes:

El Legenda
08-03-2006, 03:21 AM
want to see best Student Rec Center...of course it gets completed after i transfer...but we are getting same one :yeah:

this is at U of Missouri...or Mizzou.

has a river :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNwU3oieWfk&search=mizzou

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:24 AM
I asked my friend who's on a pilgrimage to pray to Maria that I get a boyfriend soon. :o :help: :tape:

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 03:24 AM
wow Jess, wow wow wow. I really would not be able to handle it if my dad was into that stuff LOL.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:26 AM
wow Jess, wow wow wow. I really would not be able to handle it if my dad was into that stuff LOL.
My dad and I have never been especially close so it is quite easy for me to distance myself and just laugh at him :shrug: The other night at dinner he asked me if I believed in it and I was like "Erm, no." :lol: My aunt (his sister) and him go into NYC and stuff for this. It's so insane. My dad is weird. I am glad to admit it. :lol: There have been times growing up where I was fairly certain we weren't really related. :lol:

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 03:30 AM
My dad and I have never been especially close so it is quite easy for me to distance myself and just laugh at him :shrug: The other night at dinner he asked me if I believed in it and I was like "Erm, no." :lol: My aunt (his sister) and him go into NYC and stuff for this. It's so insane. My dad is weird. I am glad to admit it. :lol: There have been times growing up where I was fairly certain we weren't really related. :lol:Wow :lol: I mean, my dad is weird too. he's OCD about stuff, when he gets something on his mind, he talks about it incessantly :lol: I remember recently when I was home a few months ago my mom made homemade pizza and it was especially tasty and he talked aobut how good that damn pizza was for like 3 days :haha: He's also really cheap, like, scarily so, he's the type of cheap that gives Jews a bad name :lol: But he's definitely not into psychics :lol::lol:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:36 AM
I can't talk bad about my dad. He gave me enough money for my birthday to more than pay for my London/Paris trip. :angel:

El Legenda
08-03-2006, 03:37 AM
speaking of dads...my dad is a comedian :lol: not a real comedian..but he is always joking around like a little kid..and he is 46 :lol: no one at work takes him seriously and his the boss :rolls:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:38 AM
speaking of dads...my dad is a comedian :lol: not a real comedian..but he is always joking around like a little kid..and he is 46 :lol: no one at work takes him seriously and his the boss :rolls:

My dad is like that too. :lol: No one takes my dad seriously and he has the sense of humor of a 10 year old. :lol:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:39 AM

I'm sure he's funny. :)

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Alrighty, I think I need to go to bed, omg it's so early. I'm getting old. :awww:

El Legenda
08-03-2006, 03:43 AM
9:43 here...and you're going to bed :eek:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:45 AM
It's 10.45 here and I'm going to bed too - still have a job to be at 8 am every morning.

:wavey: Buenas noches a todos!

El Legenda
08-03-2006, 03:46 AM
im off until friday :dance:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 08:48 AM
He had a fantastic run to the final of Cincy in 2003, that match was incredible, probably the best hard court match I've ever seen.
What about Sampras/Agassi at the 2001 US Open? :drool: :worship:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 08:52 AM
:spit:

Susan this is a family thread :eek:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 08:54 AM
I also like mango.
I looooooooooooooooooooooove mango :hearts:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 08:55 AM
:o :o :o

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 09:02 AM

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Carito_90
08-03-2006, 09:23 AM
I can't sleep. :sad:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 09:41 AM
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
What a poor tennis fan you are :ras:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 09:41 AM
I can't sleep. :sad:
Awwwww :hug:

What's the time?

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 09:51 AM
What a poor tennis fan you are :ras:

Far from it. Why was this match so special señor?

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Far from it. Why was this match so special señor?
1) The quality was unreal.
2) It was an amazing atmosphere.
3) It contained 2 of the best players ever to grace the game.
4) The tension/drama was great.

J. Corwin
08-03-2006, 09:59 AM
:wavey:

The match ended on an error and Andre lost :ras: ...so not a great match for me. :p

Andre losing 3 straight tiebreakers. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:01 AM
:wavey:

The match ended on an error and Andre lost :ras: ...so not a great match for me. :p

Andre losing 3 straight tiebreakers. :rolleyes:
Jace!!! :hug:

Was that not like the only error all match? :p

It was awesome! How you doing btw?

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:02 AM
1) The quality was unreal.
2) It was an amazing atmosphere.
3) It contained 2 of the best players ever to grace the game.
4) The tension/drama was great.

Thanks for answering the question and that is what you saw and I am happy that you found it enjoyable.

J. Corwin
08-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Jace!!! :hug:

Was that not like the only error all match? :p

It was awesome! How you doing btw?

Hey Adam :)

So are you an Andre or Pete fan? :p

I'm doing ok - it went from good to ok because I'm cleaning out my room and I found out I have more boxes to sift through before I'm done. :rolleyes:

You? :cool:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Thanks for answering the question and that is what you saw and I am happy that you found it enjoyable.
What did you see? :p

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey Adam :)

So are you an Andre or Pete fan? :p

I'm doing ok - it went from good to ok because I'm cleaning out my room and I found out I have more boxes to sift through before I'm done. :rolleyes:

You? :cool:
Neither, I just think it was an amazing match :p

:lol: that's the worst feeling. When you think you're nearly done and then you find loads more :o

I'm good, just at work but not very busy today :rocker2:

I'm perusing ebay for random stuff to buy ;)

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:20 AM
What did you see? :p

4 tiebreakers. When these two played I went for the umpire.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:26 AM
4 tiebreakers. When these two played I went for the umpire.
I wasn't a huge fan of either, but I could still appreciate high quality tennis. I'd much rather that than Federer beating Hewitt with 2 bagels.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:34 AM
:yippee:

Georgious, how'd you like this? I'm the current highest bidder :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Barcelona-Away-Football-Shirt-New-2006-XL_W0QQitemZ190015983152QQihZ009QQcategoryZ123614Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:34 AM
I wasn't a huge fan of either, but I could still appreciate high quality tennis. I'd much rather that than Federer beating Hewitt with 2 bagels.

Sampras not losing serve, that is high quality tennis I keep forgetting.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Sampras not losing serve, that is high quality tennis I keep forgetting.
Agassi had many break points, but Sampras raised his game :p

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Very orange it is and how high will you bid?

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Agassi had many break points, but Sampras raised his game :p

Can't wait til Agassi retires.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Very orange it is and how high will you bid?
I :hearts: orange.

I dunno, don't be getting any ideas :p

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:44 AM
I :hearts: orange.

I dunno, don't be getting any ideas :p

You're safe I won't bid for it.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 10:45 AM
WTF.

The main page on MTF looks wierd :scared:

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:55 AM
It's the same for me as before.

J. Corwin
08-03-2006, 10:56 AM
WTF.

The main page on MTF looks wierd :scared:

Acid trip? ;)

J. Corwin
08-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Can't wait til Agassi retires.

Always hatin on Andre. :p

He'll retire soon enough :ras: and then find another way onto your TV screen. ;)

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Always hatin on Andre. :p

He'll retire soon enough :ras: and then find another way onto your TV screen. ;)

It's already gone on too long and it won't be quick enough.

immortalia
08-03-2006, 11:17 AM
:wavey: hi, anyone here? :)

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 11:21 AM

I've never been to the US Open and the only matches I saw on TV from the 2001 were the mens and womens finals. :o

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Acid trip? ;)
Hah. It's back to normal now :p

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:27 AM
:wavey: hi, anyone here? :)
Me, kind of :wavey:

Isa what are you doing up? :eek:

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 11:27 AM
Good and yes Adam all those people you asked about have been added to the contest.

Just need to sort out the seedings.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Good and yes Adam all those people you asked about have been added to the contest.

Just need to sort out the seedings.
Is SW in it? :p

immortalia
08-03-2006, 11:29 AM

did you listen to "good weekend"?

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Yes and so are you Adam.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:34 AM
gfvrahferijgfterpgtjupergytr5trjutrerogtnjelvgknhg

WE GOT A MONTCOURT FORUM http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Danseurvert.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurBleu.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurRouge.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurJaune.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Danseurvert.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurBleu.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurRouge.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurJaune.gif

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:35 AM
did you listen to "good weekend"?
Um....what's that? :scratch:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Yes and so are you Adam.
:rocker2:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 11:36 AM

It's 6.30 here. My alarm has already gone off. I work up at 5.30 and couldn't get to sleep.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 11:37 AM

WE GOT A MONTCOURT FORUM http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Danseurvert.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurBleu.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurRouge.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurJaune.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Danseurvert.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurBleu.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurRouge.gifhttp://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/DanseurJaune.gif

So he's going to win some matches now to show how grateful he is? :p

immortalia
08-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Um....what's that? :scratch:

ah, i've sent you a message on myspace with a link to that song.

ugh, i have to leave for work again... :sobbing:

see ya later! :wavey:

immortalia
08-03-2006, 11:38 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana:

YAY! :D

JMG
08-03-2006, 11:40 AM
I have to agree with the Moncourtard. It was amazing how Agassi held serve the whole match against a player like Sampras! :D What a match. :worship:

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 11:41 AM
:rocker2:

You might even get a seeding, if you play your cards right.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:48 AM
So he's going to win some matches now to show how grateful he is? :p
Lets hope so :unsure:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 11:48 AM
I have to agree with the Moncourtard. It was amazing how Agassi held serve the whole match against a player like Sampras! :D What a match. :worship:
:yeah:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 11:51 AM
:yawn: Now I'm tired but I have to get ready to go to work.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:08 PM
:yawn: Now I'm tired but I have to get ready to go to work.
:hug: you should've slept longer!

Have fun at work :wavey:

bad gambler
08-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Amanda gave him a forum :help:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Amanda gave him a forum :help:
:haha: :p

Are you ready to kick some ass in Toronto :armed:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:49 PM
I'm booooooooooooored.

I just went into GM and posted sarcastic responses to the top few threads ala GWH :p

bad gambler
08-03-2006, 12:50 PM
:haha: :p

Are you ready to kick some ass in Toronto :armed:

sure

Still licking my wounds after bombing out in Washington :rolleyes:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:52 PM
sure

Still licking my wounds after bombing out in Washington :rolleyes:
Look on the bright side, you did considerably better than me :sobbing:

I hear Spurs almost got Kewell, but we were put off by his wage demands :(

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm booooooooooooored.

I just went into GM and posted sarcastic responses to the top few threads ala GWH :p

I never do that. :)

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 12:55 PM
I never do that. :)

Thread : What is your favourite surface?
GWH : Wood :p

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 01:10 PM

Thread : What is your favourite surface?
GWH : Wood :p

GWH doesn't use smileys :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:14 PM

Ooooooh yay! OMG did we get an Ilija one too? You have totally forgotten about your love for him. :sad:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Jess: You got your Serbian forum :hug:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:16 PM
OMG :drool:

More importantly WE GOT A SERBIA SUB FORUM WITH AN ILIJA FORUM INSIDE!

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 01:17 PM
GWH doesn't use smileys :rolleyes:

TheFedExpress is in for spamming GM with TF style threads.

Just writing about Vinciguerra, it's good to see him playing again.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Jess: You got your Serbian forum :hug:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Ooooooh yay! OMG did we get an Ilija one too? You have totally forgotten about your love for him. :sad:
I fell out of love for him when he didn't email me back :sobbing:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 01:21 PM
"Anyways the authorities have been given one year to facilitate the building of the tennis center otherwize it's adios."

Leopold made Nole sound like a diva. :lol:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 01:23 PM
TheFedExpress is in for spamming GM with TF style threads.

Just writing about Vinciguerra, it's good to see him playing again.

But surely it's impossible to replicate the success of TF's threads!

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:24 PM
I fell out of love for him when he didn't email me back :sobbing:

Jerk. (Ilija, not you. :lol: )

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 01:24 PM
But surely it's impossible to replicate the success of TF's threads!

Hahahahahaha.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:25 PM
"Anyways the authorities have been given one year to facilitate the building of the tennis center otherwize it's adios."

Leopold made Nole sound like a diva. :lol:

:lol: Leopold is also a tool.

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 01:33 PM
What did he do? :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:35 PM
What did he do? :lol:

I just don't like him. :lol:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 01:47 PM
LOL. Well, there are always fans like that and often they tend to be of the same nationality as the player they support. :p

Action Jackson
08-03-2006, 01:55 PM
LOL. Well, there are always fans like that and often they tend to be of the same nationality as the player they support. :p

maria87 and Acasuso. Then again is case French? Gives Gasquet fans a bad name.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I have to go to the library soon. I have fines to pay. That is disappointing. :sad:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 02:03 PM
maria87 and Acasuso. Then again is case French? Gives Gasquet fans a bad name.

case is American.

Yes, I was referring to certain over-the-top French fans when I posted that. :p

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Meh where is my library card?

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 02:41 PM
I have to go to the library soon. I have fines to pay. That is disappointing. :sad:
Would they take vcash?

I'm gonna be absolutely loaded when Chela wins :drool:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Would they take vcash?

I'm gonna be absolutely loaded when Chela wins :drool:

If they take vCash are you going to pay them off for me? *bats eyes at Adam* :lol:

I need to start following your vBetting patterns again. :(

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:10 PM
:scared: I need to make a dentist appointment cause I haven't been in YEARS.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Dentists.... :scared:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:21 PM
If they take vCash are you going to pay them off for me? *bats eyes at Adam* :lol:

I need to start following your vBetting patterns again. :(
I shall.

I have $45k on Chela :p he's winning 6-2 4-1 :rocker2:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:21 PM
:scared: I need to make a dentist appointment cause I haven't been in YEARS.
:scared:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:23 PM
I shall.

I have $45k on Chela :p he's winning 6-2 4-1 :rocker2:

:smooch: You're the best.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:25 PM
:scared:

I know, I have let my fear of dentists get out of control. :o It will probably take hours to clean my teeth now. :eek:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Dentists.... :scared:

I visit mine every month. :p

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:26 PM
I used to go every 3 months but now I technically have no health insurance, soooo I won't be going for a while.

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:28 PM

Please tell me you have braces or something....

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:29 PM
:smooch: You're the best.
I'm going to have a million dollars in vcash soon, mark my words :)

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:30 PM
:scratch: Is it just my imagination or are now the avatars really big?

savesthedizzle
I'm going to have a million dollars in vcash soon, mark my words :)

:worship:

adee-gee
Every month?!?! Why?

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM

I've always made mine the maximum 140 x 140 :shrug:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
:scratch:

They seem the same to me I think :shrug:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Chela wins :bounce:

What do we think of Jan-Mike to beat Timothy tonight? :p

silverwhite
Every month?!?! Why?

I enjoy it.

LaTenista
I think I'm getting too used to the ones on Ferrer's forum, they are so small.

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Chela wins :bounce:

We think you might not be a millionaire as soon as you had planned.

Deboogle!.
08-03-2006, 03:33 PM
What do we think of Jan-Mike to beat Timothy tonight? :p:scared: It's possible but I don't know if I'd risk a vfortune on it :p

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:34 PM
I enjoy it.
This confirms my view that you're not normal :kiss:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:35 PM
We think you might not be a millionaire as soon as you had planned.
:lol:

I can only reach a million by taking some risks. I'm not going to get anywhere by backing Federer :rolleyes:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 03:35 PM

A big fat zero for your PTS score.

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:36 PM
:scared: It's possible but I don't know if I'd risk a vfortune on it :p
For a man of my vwealth, $20k isn't a fortune :p

silverwhite
This confirms my view that you're not normal :kiss:

I love how you choose when to take me seriously :kiss:

savesthedizzle

I can only reach a million by taking some risks. I'm not going to get anywhere by backing Federer :rolleyes:

You will be joining me in poverty soon. I'll let you share my vBox on the streets until you can afford your own. :kiss:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 03:38 PM
You will be joining me in poverty soon. I'll let you share my vBox on the streets until you can afford your own. :kiss:

You call that poverty? :mad:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:38 PM
You call that poverty? :mad:

Well, okay you have a point.

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 03:44 PM
I need to apply for a blog for PHM to earn more vCash, since my favourite clearly has holidaying as a priority. :retard:

Oh, wait. That would only guarantee me about one more entry per week...

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm going to live in a vmansion :rocker2:

I tell you what, if you're homeless I'll give you a job as a vmaid and then you can have a little room at the bottom of my garden :kiss:

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:45 PM
I need to apply for a blog for PHM to earn more vCash, since my favourite clearly has holidaying as a priority. Oh, wait. I'd only be writing one more entry per week...
You can write some for Montcourt if you like :p

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm going to live in a vmansion :rocker2:

I tell you what, if you're homeless I'll give you a job as a vmaid and then you can have a little room at the bottom of my garden :kiss:

Do I have to wear a uniform and call you master? ;) :kiss:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm surprised no one has applied for a PHM blog yet. Then again, I suppose it'd be pretty repetitive. Entry 1: "Paulo had a 6-1 5-1 lead and lost the match 6-1 6-7 6-7." Entry 2: "Paulo had 2 MPs at 6-2 5-0 and then lost the next 13 games". :yawn:

savesthedizzle
08-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Alright, I'm off to the library and then will be gone all day so my father can have his silly reading. :wavey:

Actually I'm off to the ATM and then the library... :lol:

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 03:51 PM

He prefers "Princess".

adee-gee
08-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes :D

silverwhite
08-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Alright, I'm off to the library and then will be gone all day so my father can have his silly reading. :wavey:

Actually I'm off to the ATM and then the library... :lol:

Don't they have internet access there? :aplot:

LaTenista
08-03-2006, 03:52 PM