Not for long :p

I'd ask who you're betting on but I want to keep what I have :p

revolution
08-02-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm sure I'd enjoy anything I did with you :) :smooch:

aw :D :kiss:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 07:21 PM
It's been my motivation in my comeback that some day I would get a mention in one and then as soon as I start doing well they disappear. :sad:

:hug: You will start doing better again now that no one expects anything from you :p
:sobbing:

Ok, I shall do one this week :kiss:

savesthedizzle
They don't....they like crap sports, like baseball and basketball :silly:

BASKETBALL IS AMAZING! College basketball, not professional.

Baseball is a bit boring, but it's our national pasttime!

savesthedizzle
:sobbing:

Ok, I shall do one this week :kiss:

Thanks dear :kiss:

adee-gee
I'd ask who you're betting on but I want to keep what I have :p
I'll tell you in about 60 seconds :p

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:22 PM

Exactly :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:22 PM
I'll tell you in about 60 seconds :p

:cool:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Jessssssssssssssssss.....

25k on Gremelmayr to beat Phau :p

I almost put it on JMG to beat Tipsy, he was good odds but I thought you'd tell me off :scared:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Ok I'm off to play footy.....

Talk to y'all later :bigwave: :kiss:

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Good luck Adam!
:)

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Jessssssssssssssssss.....

25k on Gremelmayr to beat Phau :p

I almost put it on JMG to beat Tipsy, he was good odds but I thought you'd tell me off :scared:

And you are correct! Janko needs to beat JMG. I have that in PTS AND TT. :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:26 PM

:drool: :drool:

:wavey: Have fun :)

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 07:28 PM
That's why tennis :rocker2:

immortalia
08-02-2006, 07:30 PM
ugh, i have to go to school on monday :scared: :sobbing:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Jess, when do the qualies come out so I can make my picks?? :confused:

Have fun Adam!

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:32 PM
So I'm talking to Novak's webmaster and this is what he says,

Milan: Novak's injury isn't serious!
Jess: So why isn't he playing Toronto?
Milan: He is in Belgrade to relax.
Jess: One week isn't enough? He needs two?
Milan: He wants to relax 100% before his next ATP event.

:rolleyes: He's not injured. He's just resting. He is skipping a mandatory event to rest.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Jess, when do the qualies come out so I can make my picks?? :confused:

Have fun Adam!

I don't know, lol. Just keep watching the thread and bavaria100 will do a draw. You don't even know who you are playing yet.

immortalia
08-02-2006, 07:34 PM

bye adam :kiss:

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:36 PM
So I'm talking to Novak's webmaster and this is what he says,

Milan: Novak's injury isn't serious!
Jess: So why isn't he playing Toronto?
Milan: He is in Belgrade to relax.
Jess: One week isn't enough? He needs two?
Milan: He wants to relax 100% before his next ATP event.

:rolleyes: He's not injured. He's just resting. He is skipping a mandatory event to rest.

There's an article on his website about why he's skipping Toronto.

I know you might not want to go so... haven't you thought about cancelling everything and reselling the tickets? You could always try. Just saying.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:37 PM
One week isn't enough to relax because stupid Jelena is in Belgrade. :aplot: She needs to stop tiring him out and let him relax. :armed:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
There's an article on his website about why he's skipping Toronto.

I know you might not want to go so... haven't you thought about cancelling everything and reselling the tickets? You could always try. Just saying.

Do I need to read the article when his webmaster just told me the reason? :rolleyes: I mean, I was just talking to the guy who wrote the article. :lol:

Hotels are nonrefundable because we got them over the Internet. I will go. I will burn my Serbian flag when I get there though.

immortalia
08-02-2006, 07:39 PM

i think the worst is american football :silly:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh ok then :)

Washa Koroleva
08-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Whose sister is going to be a pop superstar?

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Do I need to read the article when his webmaster just told me the reason? :rolleyes:

Hotels are nonrefundable because we got them over the Internet.

It's more detailed.

And could you stop being so damn rude to me? IYou've been over the past few days and if you're feeling pissy don't take it out on me ok? I'm not a fucking rag doll. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause trouble but it's seriously starting to annoy me and not making this pleasent.

immortalia
08-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh ok then :)

danny how are you? :)

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:44 PM
It's more detailed.

And could you stop being so damn rude to me? IYou've been over the past few days and if you're feeling pissy don't take it out on me ok? I'm not a fucking rag doll. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause trouble but it's seriously starting to annoy me and not making this pleasent.

I haven't meant to be rude. :shrug: I was just wondering if the article had said something different than what I was told... I didn't think it would have, that's all.

Would it have seemed less rude if I threw in smileys? :confused: Like "Hotels are nonrefundable because we got them over the Internet :bigcry:"

The other day when we were arguing I misunderstood your post as not joking and I thought we had already worked that out. :shrug:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 07:46 PM
I am fine thanks :) I am playing tennis later, so I can beat Adam whenever I play him. How are you doing?

I read about your ex, sounds :cool:

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:47 PM
I haven't meant to be rude. :shrug: I was just wondering if the article had said something different than what I was told... I didn't think it would have, that's all.

I could've come up with 145423 ways of saying it without being that rude, starting with the 'rolleyes' smilie. I'm sure that didn't slip out of your fingers like that.

flmmkrz
i think the worst is american football :silly:

just popped back in to see whats happening and run into this...

im just gonna pretend I didnt read that

revolution

Would it have seemed less rude if I threw in smileys? :confused: Like "Hotels are nonrefundable because we got them over the Internet :bigcry:"

Looking back at your posts you seem to be dismissing her views cos she's just a 16 year old girl.

revolution
08-02-2006, 07:49 PM
just popped back in to see whats happening and run into this...

im just gonna pretend I didnt read that

It's the US version of Rugby League's Super League.

NY- London
Buffalo- Bradford

etc etc etc

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I could've come up with 145423 ways of saying it without being that rude, starting with the 'rolleyes' smilie. I'm sure that didn't slip out of your fingers like that.

I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry if you think I'm taking it out on you personally. It's just sometimes the way you say things rubs me the wrong way. When you quoted what I said and then said there was an article on the website that explained it it seemed more like you were contradicting what I was told rather than trying to give me more information. :shrug: It seemed like you were saying my information couldn't be trusted and the real information was on his website.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Looking back at your posts you seem to be dismissing her views cos she's just a 16 year old girl.

are we supposed to take 16 year old girls seriously?

I must've missed the memo :p

immortalia
08-02-2006, 07:51 PM
I am fine thanks :) I am playing tennis later, so I can beat Adam whenever I play him. How are you doing?

I read about your ex, sounds :cool:

that's cool! :D you could give me some lessons :p

here everything's good, i had some yummy pizza today, i went shopping and well, you read about last night :p so i can't complain. the only thing that sucks is work because i was messed up today and i got the feeling that i only caused trouble. and i have to go to school on monday, that's something stupid as well. :awww:

savesthedizzle

The only time I did that is when she thought I needed professional help because I'm confused as to what I want to do with my life.

I think it's hard to understand what this feels like unless you've graduated from college and felt this confusion yourself because it's something everyone goes through. Not every freaked out college grad goes and seeks help.

I said when I responded to her then that it works for some people with some problems, but this isn't really one of those situations for me.

revolution
are we supposed to take 16 year old girls seriously?

I must've missed the memo :p

YES! She's more intelligent than some of her elder counterparts.

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:52 PM

The other day when we were arguing I misunderstood your post as not joking and I thought we had already worked that out. :shrug:

It wasn't that part that I took as rude, it was the other one, about Novak.

It's not just that, it's also what Joey said.

revolution
The only time I did that is when she thought I needed professional help because I'm confused as to what I want to do with my life.

I think it's hard to understand what this feels like unless you've graduated from college and felt this confusion yourself because it's something everyone goes through.

I wasn't criticising you anyway, it was just an observation. :hug:

Washa Koroleva

:inlove: She is.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 07:53 PM

NY- London
Buffalo- Bradford

etc etc etc

if Rugby is version 1.0, NFL is 2.0... new and improved while making the old obsolete

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:53 PM
It wasn't that part that I took as rude, it was the other one, about Novak.

It's not just that, it's also what Joey said.

Like I said, I do think it's hard for you to understand what I'm going through right now because you haven't been through it yet. Wiebke understood EXACTLY how I felt. And I said that in my post, that it is hard to understand a stage of life you haven't experienced yet.

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:55 PM
I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry if you think I'm taking it out on you personally. It's just sometimes the way you say things rubs me the wrong way. When you quoted what I said and then said there was an article on the website that explained it it seemed more like you were contradicting what I was told rather than trying to give me more information. :shrug: It seemed like you were saying my information couldn't be trusted and the real information was on his website.

No, I meant to say 'there's an article that is more detailed in Novak's website.' I had just read it, and I thought it said more than just 'he needs to rest'. Plus understand the kid, he almost faints on court... maybe playing this week would risk his health.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 07:56 PM

if you say so I dont know her well enough to say either way but playing the odds, 16, girl... had to take the safe route and assume she would be spouting nonsense :p

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 07:57 PM
No, I meant to say 'there's an article that is more detailed in Novak's website.' I had just read it, and I thought it said more than just 'he needs to rest'. Plus understand the kid, he almost faints on court... maybe playing this week would risk his health.

I just misunderstand what you mean a lot of the time I think. I take your words as harsh when you don't mean them that way. It just seemed like you weren't taking the information I had just shared seriously when it had come from the exact same source.

I'm sorry. :shrug: It's just, I just feel like you are always doubting what I say.

revolution

Caro rocks the world and someone should start an appreciation thread for her. If ginny legend can get his own, surely she is worthy of one.

Carito_90

I think it's hard to understand what this feels like unless you've graduated from college and felt this confusion yourself because it's something everyone goes through. Not every freaked out college grad goes and seeks help.

I said when I responded to her then that it works for some people with some problems, but this isn't really one of those situations for me.

Look, since you don't have any kind of support in your family to do what you really want to do, and you don't seem to know what to do with your life now, I don't think I'd be the only one to think a psycologist would be such a bad idea. See, maybe you need that little push, a little encouragement, and they could give it to you.

Now if you really didn't want to go, you could've said 'No, I'm not into that' rather than all that you said.

I just thought we were in XXI century, that we'd got past that myth of 'Psycologists are for crazy people'.

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 07:58 PM
if you say so I dont know her well enough to say either way but playing the odds, 16, girl... had to take the safe route and assume she would be spouting nonsense :pMaybe so, but she's got a better shot at speaking sensical things than a male of any age :)

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 07:58 PM

:hug:

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Maybe so, but she's got a better shot at speaking sensical things than a male of any age :)

well said :D

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Maybe so, but she's got a better shot at speaking sensical things than a male of any age :)

:lol: :hug:

Carito_90

You rock. :kiss:

revolution
hi deb :wavey:

Anyone you're supporting in D.C tonight?

Andy vs Mardy 3 would be a nice match up.

Carito_90
Caro rocks the world and someone should start an appreciation thread for her. If ginny legend can get his own, surely she is worthy of one.

Aww :smooch:

immortalia

:lol: :yeah:

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:01 PM
I just thought we were in XXI century, that we'd got past that myth of 'Psycologists are for crazy people'.

You should look into marketing for a career, Psychologists not just for crazies anymore " thats a money making slogan up there with wheres the beef?

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 08:02 PM
I just misunderstand what you mean a lot of the time I think. I take your words as harsh when you don't mean them that way. It just seemed like you weren't taking the information I had just shared seriously when it had come from the exact same source.

I'm sorry. :shrug: It's just, I just feel like you are always doubting what I say.

Ask first? Because I can take bashing pretty well, but I am not a doll, I have feelings, and I do get hurt when people are harsh to me, especially friends.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Look, since you don't have any kind of support in your family to do what you really want to do, and you don't seem to know what to do with your life now, I don't think I'd be the only one to think a psycologist would be such a bad idea. See, maybe you need that little push, a little encouragement, and they could give it to you.

Now if you really didn't want to go, you could've said 'No, I'm not into that' rather than all that you said.

I don't think they're for crazy people. I just don't think a psychologist can really tell every recent college grad what they should be doing what their life. That's not really their job as I understand it. :shrug:

You prefaced your post with "I don't know if this will offend you.." meaning you thought there was a possibility it might, and I said, "Yeah, it offends me." and I explained why. My confusion is not something that can be helped by that person it just takes time, which is why I mentioned that maybe you couldn't understand my situation just because it's something you haven't experienced yet. I never understood how awful and confusing this part of life is until I was in it.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Ask first? Because I can take bashing pretty well, but I am not a doll, I have feelings, and I do get hurt when people are harsh to me, especially friends.

I didn't realize I was being as harsh to you as you thought I was.

I'm sorry.

And I'm going to go because I see I'm not wanted here.

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 08:03 PM
yes, his brother is 26 or something around that age

:haha: The late 20s. I know them well. :tape:

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 08:04 PM
You should look into marketing for a career, Psychologists not just for crazies anymore " thats a money making slogan up there with wheres the beef?

I said it was a myth, therefore people already heard about it which would not make a slogan original, and it doesn't sell.

I don't need to study marketing to know THAT.

And if you're trying to be funny? Eh.. doesn't work.

immortalia
08-02-2006, 08:04 PM

I'm sorry.

:awww: don't leave jess! i want you here! :hug:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 08:05 PM
that's cool! :D you could give me some lessons :p

here everything's good, i had some yummy pizza today, i went shopping and well, you read about last night :p so i can't complain. the only thing that sucks is work because i was messed up today and i got the feeling that i only caused trouble. and i have to go to school on monday, that's something stupid as well. :awww:

Sounds good, do you play tennis too?

I bet you didn't cause much trouble. And ugh I dont want school to start either... :sad:

immortalia
08-02-2006, 08:07 PM
:haha: The late 20s. I know them well. :tape:

:lol:

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't think they're for crazy people. I just don't think a psychologist can really tell every recent college grad what they should be doing what their life. That's not really their job as I understand it. :shrug:

You prefaced your post with "I don't know if this will offend you.." meaning you thought there was a possibility it might, and I said, "Yeah, it offends me." and I explained why. My confusion is not something that can be helped by that person it just takes time, which is why I mentioned that maybe you couldn't understand my situation just because it's something you haven't experienced yet. I never understood how awful and confusing this part of life is until I was in it.

How do you want people to try to advice you if you're like 'it offends me' and don't even try to say thanks? You said it in such a way as if I was telling you you were a slut, and I was merely saying you might want to give it a shot at it.

Now if you're going to think like that... well I don't know where you want the idea of what to do with your life to come up from.

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 08:08 PM

I'm sorry.

Don't act like that because you KNOW everyone's going to say 'AW don't leave! Come back!"

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 08:09 PM
For the record, I was in the extremely fortunate position to have both very supportive parents and the knowledge of exactly what I wanted to do. But many of my friends were not in the same fortunate position. They've all done various things, working in labs, teaching, trying grad schools, etc. I don't think there's anything wrong with being unsure about what you want to do but I think you really have to take a lot of risks and put yourself out there.

My best friend was unsure about what she wanted to do and she moved to Arkansas for 2 years to do Teach for America - a Taiwanese girl who had never lived more than 20 min from home is suddenly stuck in the deep South. It was a huge risk and a huge step. One of my other best friends did a year in St. Louis and did almost 3000 hours of volunteer work, and now he just finished and is busting his ass to try to get into the field he has now decided he's interested in.

I don't know if I would suggest professional help, in this case, at this point, but maybe work on perfecting your resume and send it out to places, even if it's a shot in the dark, do it. Put yourself out there. If you're unhappy with the way things are, you're the only one with the power to change it. I'm sure you can, but you have to take the risks and that can be scary. I decided to do what I wanted to do i had to move 3000 miles away from home, to a huge city where I knew no one. It's lonely sometimes, but I have the big picture in mind. You just have to keep at it and not get discouraged. You have to have the attitude that nothing will keep you from your happiness. It's really hard to go out there "unprotected," not knowing what will happen, getting a ton of rejection and stuff, but it's something most of us have to do. :)

And if your parents are that much of a burden on your life and making you that unhappy, then you need to start putting things in motion that will help you move out. I know that I would rather die than live at home again, so I know how important it can be. Even if your ultimate goal is to move to Europe or wherever, the importance of living alone and bieng happy in your living situation can't be overemphasized. You say you're a shopaholic, so maybe work on that and start saving instead of spending. Be more careful about things so that you can start putting all the things in motion to get your life in the direction that will make you happy. :)

None of this stuff is easy, but if you look at it with a sense of optimism and hope, then I think it's a lot more bearable.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:10 PM
I said it was a myth, therefore people already heard about it which would not make a slogan original, and it doesn't sell.

I don't need to study marketing to know THAT.

And if you're trying to be funny? Eh.. doesn't work.

what can I say, not every attempt makes it outta the ballpark but gotta keep on swingin

Deboogle!.
hi deb :wavey:

Anyone you're supporting in D.C tonight?

Andy vs Mardy 3 would be a nice match up.I always support Mardy, and the twins. The twins are my dependable faves and with the tennis channel I can even watch them, even though they are doubles players. Other than Mardy and the Bryans, I could care less what happens in DC :shrug: I'd like to see Marat get back on track and beat James, but I don't see that happening so yeah, I don't care much.

immortalia
Sounds good, do you play tennis too?

I bet you didn't cause much trouble. And ugh I dont want school to start either... :sad:

not really... :lol: i played when i was younger and then i tried again some time ago but i'm errrh... not a big talent, i believe... :p that's why you have to teach me :p

yep, school sucks :awww: when do you have to go to school again? and how many years are left? is it your last one?

savesthedizzle
How do you want people to try to advice you if you're like 'it offends me' and don't even try to say thanks? You said it in such a way as if I was telling you you were a slut, and I was merely saying you might want to give it a shot at it.

Now if you're going to think like that... well I don't know where you want the idea of what to do with your life to come up from.

It has to come from ME. I need to figure it out. It's not something someone else can tell me. That's all my entire life has been and why I'm in this situation now. Other people telling me what to do with my life. Like I said, this kind of thing takes TIME, which is why I am working jobs I hate until I figure things out. That is ALL.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:11 PM
For the record, I was in the extremely fortunate position to have both very supportive parents and the knowledge of exactly what I wanted to do. But many of my friends were not in the same fortunate position. They've all done various things, working in labs, teaching, trying grad schools, etc. I don't think there's anything wrong with being unsure about what you want to do but I think you really have to take a lot of risks and put yourself out there.

My best friend was unsure about what she wanted to do and she moved to Arkansas for 2 years to do Teach for America - a Taiwanese girl who had never lived more than 20 min from home is suddenly stuck in the deep South. It was a huge risk and a huge step. One of my other best friends did a year in St. Louis and did almost 3000 hours of volunteer work, and now he just finished and is busting his ass to try to get into the field he has now decided he's interested in.

I don't know if I would suggest professional help, in this case, at this point, but maybe work on perfecting your resume and send it out to places, even if it's a shot in the dark, do it. Put yourself out there. If you're unhappy with the way things are, you're the only one with the power to change it. I'm sure you can, but you have to take the risks and that can be scary. I decided to do what I wanted to do i had to move 3000 miles away from home, to a huge city where I knew no one. It's lonely sometimes, but I have the big picture in mind. You just have to keep at it and not get discouraged. You have to have the attitude that nothing will keep you from your happiness. It's really hard to go out there "unprotected," not knowing what will happen, getting a ton of rejection and stuff, but it's something most of us have to do. :)

And if your parents are that much of a burden on your life and making you that unhappy, then you need to start putting things in motion that will help you move out. I know that I would rather die than live at home again, so I know how important it can be. Even if your ultimate goal is to move to Europe or wherever, the importance of living alone and bieng happy in your living situation can't be overemphasized. You say you're a shopaholic, so maybe work on that and start saving instead of spending. Be more careful about things so that you can start putting all the things in motion to get your life in the direction that will make you happy. :)

None of this stuff is easy, but if you look at it with a sense of optimism and hope, then I think it's a lot more bearable.

umm, cliffsnotes?

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 08:13 PM
umm, cliffsnotes?:rolleyes:

in short: Put yourself out there, take risks and have no fear of rejection, keep the bigger picture in mind, and save money so that you can have the means to do what you want when you ultimately decide.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:14 PM

Deb, I have been trying. I just recently was able to get a second job. I haven't been shopping half as much as usual and I am trying to save to move out. All that is already in motion. I applied to grad school and got rejected, so this is all I can do for the moment is just work at where I'm at until I have some funds. Why do you think I'm so upset that I wasted all this money on Toronto for Novak not to be there? Because it put me in debt to my parents that I need to pay off before I can continue to save. When it was something I was going to enjoy, I was happy to do it, but now it is a burden that is pushing me further from my goals.

I have been doing SO much research into many options. It's just like, "Send my resume to where? For what?" I don't have a vision, I don't have a goal to work towards, that's the hard thing that I just need to sit and figure out.

Thank you for understanding.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:17 PM
It has to come from ME. I need to figure it out. It's not something someone else can tell me. That's all my entire life has been and why I'm in this situation now. Other people telling me what to do with my life. Like I said, this kind of thing takes TIME, which is why I am working jobs I hate until I figure things out. That is ALL.

I may be catching on to the argument late but most college/university grads go this route. If you're being told to see a psychologist cause you dont know what you want to do the second you graduated then the advice is terrible. I know I did a bunch of crappy jobs after grad until I found out what I wanted to do. It was all part of the process to me

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:18 PM
:rolleyes:

in short: Put yourself out there, take risks and have no fear of rejection, keep the bigger picture in mind, and save money so that you can have the means to do what you want when you ultimately decide.

you dont need to roll your eyes, a synop was just as helpful as the novel you wrote initially

Carito_90

Couldn't you have said it before, instead of just saying 'yes I'm offended'?

I sort of understand what you are feeling, because that is exactly the situation I'm terrified to be in when I graduate. I do not want to be like 'now what do I do?' because it would drive me nuts. I have tortured myself thinking about what career to follow, which one will make me happy and I know I'll be able to work on for the rest of my life, and it's stressed me a lot back when I constantly thought about it, so I had to give it up and now I need to start thinking all over again and I don't even WANT to put myself through that again.

That's why it annoyed me when you said 'you gotta go through it to understand what it feels like' because I can already imagine it and it's one of the things I'm most scared of, it's always been.

savesthedizzle
I may be catching on to the argument late but most college/university grads go this route. If you're being told to see a psychologist cause you dont know what you want to do the second you graduated then the advice is terrible. I know I did a bunch of crappy jobs after grad until I found out what I wanted to do. It was all part of the process to me

Thats what I was saying. :hug: And that's what I'm doing. :lol:

When you graduated did you know when you wanted to work in as a final goal, or were you just completely clueless? Like was it more, "Oh I want to do this but I don't know how to get started" or was it "AH I have no clue what to do."?

And if it was the second one, *sigh* that's me right now.

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Deb, I have been trying. I just recently was able to get a second job. I haven't been shopping half as much as usual and I am trying to save to move out. All that is already in motion. I applied to grad school and got rejected, so this is all I can do for the moment is just work at where I'm at until I have some funds. Why do you think I'm so upset that I wasted all this money on Toronto for Novak not to be there? Because it put me in debt to my parents that I need to pay off before I can continue to save. When it was something I was going to enjoy, I was happy to do it, but now it is a burden that is pushing me further from my goals.

I have been doing SO much research into many options. It's just like, "Send my resume to where? For what?" I don't have a vision, I don't have a goal to work towards, that's the hard thing that I just need to sit and figure out.

Thank you for understanding.Well then good! You're thinking ahead and putting things in motion. Are you not interested in your major anymore? I always told my best friend, who couldn't decide what to do (and she had a lot of pressure to go to law school from her mom), "What can you see yourself being happy doing every day, when your mom is long gone and can't yell at you about it?" she decided law was not that thing so after her two years of teaching she took a radical departure and is going to get her Masters.

If you want to go to grad school, don't let the rejection get you down. Reapply, find a new school to apply to, rewrite your essays and have more people read them to make sure they're perfect, whatever it takes. one of my other friends got a degree in developmental biology, like wtf can you do with that except go to grad school? Well she didn't want to, so for 3 years she worked in a lab for peanuts, had her heart broken by a guy, and had no clue what she wanted. Then all of a sudden she decided to do grad school and she's happy about it now. It's ok to be in limbo for a few years after graduation, it's very common. so if you work multiple retail jobs for a couple years til things start to come together, don't let that discourage you. That's where keeping the bigger picture in mind is so important. even if you don't have the final goal in mind at this point, all these things you're doing along the way will help you get there, to whatever it may end up being. It's just all about the perspective you take on it, and if you look at this time in your life as just a stepping stone that you have to pass through to get to greater things instead of being stuck in an indecisive rut, it might help :)

Washa Koroleva
08-02-2006, 08:20 PM
You rock. :kiss:

You rock so much more. Like that guy who breaks his guitar on msn. :smooch:

Washa Koroleva
08-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Oh no, he actually breaks the box, sorry.

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 08:21 PM
you dont need to roll your eyes, a synop was just as helpful as the novel you wrote initiallyOK I don't know you but I was trying to help JESS, who didn't seem to have a problem with what I wrote. No one asked you to read it, so no need to insult me for it, ok? Gosh.

cobalt60
08-02-2006, 08:22 PM
I take it Jess you do not want to work in the field of your college major? And did you seek job counseling before you graduated?

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Couldn't you have said it before, instead of just saying 'yes I'm offended'?

I sort of understand what you are feeling, because that is exactly the situation I'm terrified to be in when I graduate. I do not want to be like 'now what do I do?' because it would drive me nuts. I have tortured myself thinking about what career to follow, which one will make me happy and I know I'll be able to work on for the rest of my life, and it's stressed me a lot back when I constantly thought about it, so I had to give it up and now I need to start thinking all over again and I don't even WANT to put myself through that again.

That's why it annoyed me when you said 'you gotta go through it to understand what it feels like' because I can already imagine it and it's one of the things I'm most scared of, it's always been.

See the hard thing is that I thought I was studying something I was going to do because I was always scared of being how I am now. Some people pick the right thing. I didn't. I didn't realize journalism was wrong for me until it was too late for me to switch. I mean the way most programs work here is that the first few years of classes you take for your major they're all introductory classes and then in your later years you take the real serious classes. Well my last two years is when the classes got very much hands-on and it wasn't studying about journalism anyone, it become DOING journalism and I finally realized that I can't interview people, I am too shy and journalism is something I would be miserable with. By this point it was too late for me to switch and stay at Syracuse longer. At $34,000 a year, I couldn't afford 2-3 more years of that. So my only option was really to just finish it out and get stuck in this situation later, where my degree was useless to me because it's not at all what I wanted to do. It's hard to really know what to study until you start at it, and it's really scary when it doesn't work out.

:hug: I'm so sorry if you feel I've been taking it out on you. It's just that is ALL people talk to me about. After you graduate from college EVERYONE asks you, "So Jessica, what are you going to do now?" and my parents get asked that and they are like, "What are we supposed to tell them?" and I mean, I don't know what to say. It's the most uncomfortable question ever and I have no clue how to answer and I am constantly being told by people "Do this." "Do that." and I don't really need that, you know? All I need is someone to say, "I understand. I went through that. You'll be okay."

Deboogle!.
I take it Jess you do not want to work in the field of your college major? And did you seek job counseling before you graduated?I can only speak for my own experience but even though my school is awesome, the career office tried hard, but they still suck hard. :lol:

Jess, what about Syracuse's alumni network? Maybe get in touch with people in your area in fields you might be interested in, and just see if they'll have coffee with you so you can pick their brains? Most people woh sign up for stuff like that are more than willing to help their fellow alums :)

immortalia

When you graduated did you know when you wanted to work in as a final goal, or were you just completely clueless? Like was it more, "Oh I want to do this but I don't know how to get started" or was it "AH I have no clue what to do."?

do you know "reality bites"? i mean, that movie is about this situation, graduating and not really knowing what to do with your life (and i just love it)!

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Well then good! You're thinking ahead and putting things in motion. Are you not interested in your major anymore? I always told my best friend, who couldn't decide what to do (and she had a lot of pressure to go to law school from her mom), "What can you see yourself being happy doing every day, when your mom is long gone and can't yell at you about it?" she decided law was not that thing so after her two years of teaching she took a radical departure and is going to get her Masters.

If you want to go to grad school, don't let the rejection get you down. Reapply, find a new school to apply to, rewrite your essays and have more people read them to make sure they're perfect, whatever it takes. one of my other friends got a degree in developmental biology, like wtf can you do with that except go to grad school? Well she didn't want to, so for 3 years she worked in a lab for peanuts, had her heart broken by a guy, and had no clue what she wanted. Then all of a sudden she decided to do grad school and she's happy about it now. It's ok to be in limbo for a few years after graduation, it's very common. so if you work multiple retail jobs for a couple years til things start to come together, don't let that discourage you. That's where keeping the bigger picture in mind is so important. even if you don't have the final goal in mind at this point, all these things you're doing along the way will help you get there, to whatever it may end up being. It's just all about the perspective you take on it, and if you look at this time in your life as just a stepping stone that you have to pass through to get to greater things instead of being stuck in an indecisive rut, it might help :)

Well I didn't get rejected really... I just got told I need to take classes. The thing is that I'm kind of glad I got rejected. Grad school to become a teacher is what my parents were pushing me into, it's not really what I want at all. I mean, I don't REALLY know what I want, but I'm fairly sure being a teacher isn't it.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:26 PM

I had no freakin idea. I did econ and computer science and ended up in the film industry so you can see how far I went away from what I studied. I got out of highschool and thought im gonna be a lawyer. 2 polysci classes later I thought fuck law and what do I do now. My dads a programmer so he told me computers so I did it and hated it. After grad all I knew was programming wasnt gonna be my life and I didnt wanna be a banker like the other half of my family. I volunteered everywhere, worked shitty ass jobs except a summer teachin tennis. Then while volunteering on a set I met an editor, learned how to edit a bit, and I was hooked. Went to film school and now I combine my business and film studies as a producer

cobalt60
08-02-2006, 08:27 PM
I can only speak for my own experience but even though my school is awesome, the career office tried hard, but they still suck hard. :lol:
:lol: Well I don't think I can be helpful in this situation. I am just too far away from seeking a job and the kids at home haven't reached this stage yet. Hell I am still dealing with the fact that my 13 year old is having his Bar Mitzvah soon AND has a girlfriend :haha:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:27 PM
I take it Jess you do not want to work in the field of your college major? And did you seek job counseling before you graduated?

I do not at all. Journalism is awful. :lol:

All they did was sign me up for their little newsletters that let me know when JOURNALISM jobs become available on the alumni network. So I get emails of lists of jobs that would make me want to die.

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Oh no, he actually breaks the box, sorry.

:haha: I love you.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:28 PM
OK I don't know you but I was trying to help JESS, who didn't seem to have a problem with what I wrote. No one asked you to read it, so no need to insult me for it, ok? Gosh.

my apologies :)

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:29 PM
I had no freakin idea. I did econ and computer science and ended up in the film industry so you can see how far I went away from what I studied. I got out of highschool and thought im gonna be a lawyer. 2 polysci classes later I thought fuck law and what do I do now. My dads a programmer so he told me computers so I did it and hated it. After grad all I knew was programming wasnt gonna be my life and I didnt wanna be a banker like the other half of my family. I volunteered everywhere, worked shitty ass jobs except a summer teachin tennis. Then while volunteering on a set I met an editor, learned how to edit a bit, and I was hooked. Went to film school and now I combine my business and film studies as a producer

Ah, that's cool :) I can only hope things work out for me like that. :lol:

Deboogle!.
Well I didn't get rejected really... I just got told I need to take classes. The thing is that I'm kind of glad I got rejected. Grad school to become a teacher is what my parents were pushing me into, it's not really what I want at all. I mean, I don't REALLY know what I want, but I'm fairly sure being a teacher isn't it.Well then good!!!! sometimes the strangest things end up really helping you. I know for me, when I wasn't sure about my major, going through the majors I DIDN'T Want to do was just as helpful. Same with some of my internships in college, which I hated, and was like ok I never want this for a career. So that's good! Or maybe you could think about grad school in some other area that you are intellectually interested in? It really comes down to the outlook, though..... I know it's easier said than done but if you can just convince yourself that this is all happening while you're just in transition to doing great things and being happy, it's a lot easier to get through it. I really believe that :)

cobalt60
I do not at all. Journalism is awful. :lol:

All they did was sign me up for their little newsletters that let me know when JOURNALISM jobs become available on the alumni network. So I get emails of lists of jobs that would make me want to die.
:o opps. Listen to Deb-she isn't flashy for nothing. Good advice there. :hug:

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:30 PM
:lol: Hell I am still dealing with the fact that my 13 year old is having his Bar Mitzvah soon AND has a girlfriend :haha:

sweet. His first chick? now you're being a good mom and telling him that chicks like it when guys are pricks right :p

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:31 PM
I can only speak for my own experience but even though my school is awesome, the career office tried hard, but they still suck hard. :lol:

Jess, what about Syracuse's alumni network? Maybe get in touch with people in your area in fields you might be interested in, and just see if they'll have coffee with you so you can pick their brains? Most people woh sign up for stuff like that are more than willing to help their fellow alums :)

The only alumni network Syracuse has is the journalism network. :bigcry: It's just hard that I studied something so specialized at a school so specialized for it because most of the kids that get into Newhouse are "OMG I AM GOING TO BE A JOURNALIST!" and I was always a little bit more "I am going to be a journalist?" so they don't really take into account people who don't want to do that.. like.. there's kind of no help for us.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Ah, that's cool :) I can only hope things work out for me like that. :lol:

Im sure it will, despite our arguments in the past i've always thought you came across intelligent and that alone puts you ahead of most of the population :p Just try everything you think might interest you cause you'll never know what grabs you.

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 08:34 PM
See the hard thing is that I thought I was studying something I was going to do because I was always scared of being how I am now. Some people pick the right thing. I didn't. I didn't realize journalism was wrong for me until it was too late for me to switch. I mean the way most programs work here is that the first few years of classes you take for your major they're all introductory classes and then in your later years you take the real serious classes. Well my last two years is when the classes got very much hands-on and it wasn't studying about journalism anyone, it become DOING journalism and I finally realized that I can't interview people, I am too shy and journalism is something I would be miserable with. By this point it was too late for me to switch and stay at Syracuse longer. At $34,000 a year, I couldn't afford 2-3 more years of that. So my only option was really to just finish it out and get stuck in this situation later, where my degree was useless to me because it's not at all what I wanted to do. It's hard to really know what to study until you start at it, and it's really scary when it doesn't work out.

:hug: I'm so sorry if you feel I've been taking it out on you. It's just that is ALL people talk to me about. After you graduate from college EVERYONE asks you, "So Jessica, what are you going to do now?" and my parents get asked that and they are like, "What are we supposed to tell them?" and I mean, I don't know what to say. It's the most uncomfortable question ever and I have no clue how to answer and I am constantly being told by people "Do this." "Do that." and I don't really need that, you know? All I need is someone to say, "I understand. I went through that. You'll be okay."

It's ok, I'll keep in mind you don't want to be advice. It's just my natural instinct, that's all.

savesthedizzle
Well then good!!!! sometimes the strangest things end up really helping you. I know for me, when I wasn't sure about my major, going through the majors I DIDN'T Want to do was just as helpful. Same with some of my internships in college, which I hated, and was like ok I never want this for a career. So that's good! Or maybe you could think about grad school in some other area that you are intellectually interested in? It really comes down to the outlook, though..... I know it's easier said than done but if you can just convince yourself that this is all happening while you're just in transition to doing great things and being happy, it's a lot easier to get through it. I really believe that :)

See it's hard because the things I'm good at do seem to be keeping me in some aspect of retail, but maybe a more corporate aspect. I mean, the things I'm best at in my job at the moment are making things look nice, making the store look pretty, arranging things in a way that the store looks amazing. In journalism the class I was best at was graphics. I was best at designing things. The problem is that I personally am not artistic, but I have an eye for making things aesthetically pleasing.

I have no idea where to go from there, but at least I know a little something. I mean, if I got into the corporate side of retail, somewhere there is someone in an office who decides that in every Mimi Maternity store they are going to hang this shirt next to a certain pair of pants because it looks nice. And I mean it's not very ambitious, but that's the kind of thing I'm good at. :shrug:

Deboogle!.
The only alumni network Syracuse has is the journalism network. :bigcry: It's just hard that I studied something so specialized at a school so specialized for it because most of the kids that get into Newhouse are "OMG I AM GOING TO BE A JOURNALIST!" and I was always a little bit more "I am going to be a journalist?" so they don't really take into account people who don't want to do that.. like.. there's kind of no help for us.Wow, that's really shocking. I mean, Rice is known for its engineering, but the alumni office is general and there is a searchable database for any industry in any city, and we're an awful lot smaller than Syracuse :lol:. That's really too bad, but it's no big deal that was just something I thought of that might help, to talk to actual Syracuse grads, it's not something necessary to succeeding in life hahaha. Don't worry, it will all come together. You just have to be patient and optimistic and do everything you can and it sounds like you're on that path so just keep going and don't get discouraged:)

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Im sure it will, despite our arguments in the past i've always thought you came across intelligent and that alone puts you ahead of most of the population :p Just try everything you think might interest you cause you'll never know what grabs you.

Hahaha thanks. Aww you're being nice to me. :smooch:

cobalt60
08-02-2006, 08:35 PM
sweet. His first chick? now you're being a good mom and telling him that chicks like it when guys are pricks right :p
Fortunately for me he appears to be turning out to be one of the good guys. And his dad and I will take a lot of that credit thank you very much;) :p Hey he is playing tennis now too!!!!

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow, that's really shocking. I mean, Rice is known for its engineering, but the alumni office is general and there is a searchable database for any industry in any city, and we're an awful lot smaller than Syracuse :lol:. That's really too bad, but it's no big deal that was just something I thought of that might help, to talk to actual Syracuse grads, it's not something necessary to succeeding in life hahaha. Don't worry, it will all come together. You just have to be patient and optimistic and do everything you can and it sounds like you're on that path so just keep going and don't get discouraged:)

Well see, Syracuse is very divided by our home schools. Newhouse was my home school so it's like, they take care of that sort of thing. If I had been a psych major, Arts & Sciences would have been my home school and they would have done it. Our big-ness hurts us in that way :p

Deboogle!.
See it's hard because the things I'm good at do seem to be keeping me in some aspect of retail, but maybe a more corporate aspect. I mean, the things I'm best at in my job at the moment are making things look nice, making the store look pretty, arranging things in a way that the store looks amazing. In journalism the class I was best at was graphics. I was best at designing things. The problem is that I personally am not artistic, but I have an eye for making things aesthetically pleasing.

I have no idea where to go from there, but at least I know a little something. I mean, if I got into the corporate side of retail, somewhere there is someone in an office who decides that in every Mimi Maternity store they are going to hang this shirt next to a certain pair of pants because it looks nice. And I mean it's not very ambitious, but that's the kind of thing I'm good at. :shrug:Have you thought about design school? Business school? Even some night classes at a local community college, in these things you're interested in. If it's something you like doing, who cares what others will think, who cares if you'll make millions of dollars or if it's "presigious" or WHATEVER. The ultimate goal is your happiness (and making enough to live on). So if you have things you like and feel you are good and and could see yourself building a career in, take it and run!

flmmkrz
I have no idea where to go from there, but at least I know a little something. I mean, if I got into the corporate side of retail, somewhere there is someone in an office who decides that in every Mimi Maternity store they are going to hang this shirt next to a certain pair of pants because it looks nice. And I mean it's not very ambitious, but that's the kind of thing I'm good at. :shrug:

its called being a virtual merchandiser. My cousin just got a job doing that for Jacob. I dont know if they have that shop in the us tho?

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 08:38 PM
not really... :lol: i played when i was younger and then i tried again some time ago but i'm errrh... not a big talent, i believe... :p that's why you have to teach me :p

yep, school sucks :awww: when do you have to go to school again? and how many years are left? is it your last one?

Sorry I missed your post. Yeah, tennis is fun to play :D

School does suck, and yes I am going into my last one. Then college, but I am really looking forward to that :)

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Hahaha thanks. Aww you're being nice to me. :smooch:

:haha: might be coming down with something, cant explain it

immortalia
08-02-2006, 08:39 PM
aahhh, it's so freaking cold here... i'm freezing :awww:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Have you thought about design school? Business school? Even some night classes at a local community college, in these things you're interested in. If it's something you like doing, who cares what others will think, who cares if you'll make millions of dollars or if it's "presigious" or WHATEVER. The ultimate goal is your happiness (and making enough to live on). So if you have things you like and feel you are good and and could see yourself building a career in, take it and run!

Design school scares me because I have no artistic talent.. I mean, I can't draw.

Also scary about schools are the $$ it would cost, so that would have to come far in the future.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:41 PM
its called being a virtual merchandiser. My cousin just got a job doing that for Jacob. I dont know if they have that shop in the us tho?

Oooh that's good to know. I don't think I know of that shop, but that's awesome. At least now I know remotely what the job is that I'm looking for.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Fortunately for me he appears to be turning out to be one of the good guys. And his dad and I will take a lot of that credit thank you very much;) :p Hey he is playing tennis now too!!!!

poor guy, so young but already pushed down the good guy path. All the young tail at his fingertips and yet so far away :p

I dont know if Leykis does his show anymore but if it does you gotta make him listen to the professor he'll help him out.

Good to hear he's playin some ball, but is he showing some skillz?

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:42 PM
:haha: might be coming down with something, cant explain it

I think you are. This is a groundbreaking moment for this thread. :lol:

flmmkrz and I are having a civil conversation ;)

This is almost too much for me to handle.

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 08:43 PM
My degree is in Business Prelaw but I decided before I graduated I didn't want to go straight into law school as I needed a break, I'd been in school since I was three. So during my last quarter I applied for a UK work permit through an organization called BUNAC and lived/worked in London for 6 months right after I finished my degree. It was a great experience because I went on a ton of interviews and ended up working for a temp agency so I had assignments at different places. When I came back home I had to live with my parents :eek: so it was horrific the 9 weeks I was unemployed. I got pretty lucky that the job I got had advancement opportunities and the people are nice. My only advice is instead of spending time worrying about things, keep your self busy doing anything - writing cover letters, tweaking your resume, researching employers, take a recreational class, draft a budget, etc.

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Design school scares me because I have no artistic talent.. I mean, I can't draw.

Also scary about schools are the $$ it would cost, so that would have to come far in the future.Classes at community colleges aren't that expensive, and if you find things you're interested in, not only are you learning more about these things but it's just that one extra thing that goes on your resume that could help you get that better position. The scared thing is what i'm talking about - you have to sort of force yourself to let down those guards and just put yourself out there to do what you want.

The nice thing about going to school is that there are always grants and loans available. No one wants to have debt, but most people do :lol: It's all about the ultimate goal and doing whatever it takes to get to what will make you happy. If you have the mindset that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will get in your way - not fear, not lack of money, not lack of parental support, not lack of prior knowledge or education, nothing, then you will succeed. These things are hard and we look for anything that will let us stop ourselves from doing it, and thus anything that will stop us from ultimately succeeding. It's hard, no doubt, but that's part of the process, so if thing X really interests you, then you should go after it no matter what. :)

immortalia
08-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Have you thought about design school? Business school? Even some night classes at a local community college, in these things you're interested in. If it's something you like doing, who cares what others will think, who cares if you'll make millions of dollars or if it's "presigious" or WHATEVER. The ultimate goal is your happiness (and making enough to live on). So if you have things you like and feel you are good and and could see yourself building a career in, take it and run!

that's soooo true!!! i mean, i just quit university and started working in a jewellery and almost everyone was like "oh well, ok, now you are a salesgirl :rolleyes:" and i really don't want to take all these comments, i don't care what they think. it's what i want to do, i'm interested in jewels and stuff and that jewellery is a very good one which offers lots of career options as well, so i don't listen to those people who look down on me because i'm not studying anymore.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I think you are. This is a groundbreaking moment for this thread. :lol:

flmmkrz and I are having a civil conversation ;)

This is almost too much for me to handle.

lol all that time I was tellin you I was a hell of a guy turns out I was right

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 08:47 PM
that's soooo true!!! i mean, i just quit university and started working in a jewellery and almost everyone was like "oh well, ok, now you are a salesgirl :rolleyes:" and i really don't want to take all this comments, i don't care what they think. it's what i want to do, i'm interested in jewels and stuff and that jewellery is a very good one which offers lots of carrer options as well, so i don't listen to those people who look down on me because i'm not studying anymore.good for you!! :yeah: and I bet you are a lot happier. Who gives a crap what anyone else thinks :)

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Classes at community colleges aren't that expensive, and if you find things you're interested in, not only are you learning more about these things but it's just that one extra thing that goes on your resume that could help you get that better position. The scared thing is what i'm talking about - you have to sort of force yourself to let down those guards and just put yourself out there to do what you want.

The nice thing about going to school is that there are always grants and loans available. No one wants to have debt, but most people do :lol: It's all about the ultimate goal and doing whatever it takes to get to what will make you happy. If you have the mindset that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will get in your way - not fear, not lack of money, not lack of parental support, not lack of prior knowledge or education, nothing, then you will succeed. These things are hard and we look for anything that will let us stop ourselves from doing it, and thus anything that will stop us from ultimately succeeding. It's hard, no doubt, but that's part of the process, so if thing X really interests you, then you should go after it no matter what. :)

I think what scares me the most is to do something else that I don't want to do. I mean my mom is constantly on my case about "Well what if you do that and it's not what you want to do?"

Moving out is first on my agenda because I can't have this woman feeding me this negativity anymore.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:48 PM
My degree is in Business Prelaw but I decided before I graduated I didn't want to go straight into law school as I needed a break, I'd been in school since I was three. So during my last quarter I applied for a UK work permit through an organization called BUNAC and lived/worked in London for 6 months right after I finished my degree. It was a great experience because I went on a ton of interviews and ended up working for a temp agency so I had assignments at different places. When I came back home I had to live with my parents :eek: so it was horrific the 9 weeks I was unemployed. I got pretty lucky that the job I got had advancement opportunities and the people are nice. My only advice is instead of spending time worrying about things, keep your self busy doing anything - writing cover letters, tweaking your resume, researching employers, take a recreational class, draft a budget, etc.

you actually drafted a budget? as in personal finances budget?

Im afraid if I make myself a budget I might have to follow it

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:48 PM
lol all that time I was tellin you I was a hell of a guy turns out I was right

:rolls:

I'm in such a happy mood right now I almost wouldn't mind if you made a comment about my boobs. :p

immortalia
08-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Sorry I missed your post. Yeah, tennis is fun to play :D

School does suck, and yes I am going into my last one. Then college, but I am really looking forward to that :)

no problem :) well, i think the last year in school's supposed to be the best one :p and college will be great as well, i guess. lots of new people, lots of experiences ;) (i hope you don't get scared reading that almost everyone kind of lost orientation afterwards :p)

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 08:51 PM
you actually drafted a budget? as in personal finances budget?

Im afraid if I make myself a budget I might have to follow it

No, I don't need to as I'm a tight wad. :o

cobalt60
poor guy, so young but already pushed down the good guy path. All the young tail at his fingertips and yet so far away :p

I dont know if Leykis does his show anymore but if it does you gotta make him listen to the professor he'll help him out.

Good to hear he's playin some ball, but is he showing some skillz?
What or who is Leykis? Or maybe I do not want to know;)
He is ok a bit late at the age of 13 but he is enjoying it. He prefers swimming which he is very good at so once school starts back to the swim team. The 9 year old is also taking lessons and does appear to be a bit more skilled. Plus he likes it but once school starts there will be less time. My goal is to get out and play with him more. I have played on the weekends with him but that isn't really playing but more like getting balls to him so can he can practice his strokes. I have also been playing tennis with a neighbor who is really really good and that has been great fun at least for me. She plays everyday and I am sure I don't play well enough for her but at least she humors me.

OK gotta go. Be good everyone. Nice chatting with you Billy- it has been awhile.

flmmkrz
I think what scares me the most is to do something else that I don't want to do. I mean my mom is constantly on my case about "Well what if you do that and it's not what you want to do?"

Moving out is first on my agenda because I can't have this woman feeding me this negativity anymore.

LMAO it doesnt stop when you move out, it never stops.

Once you know what you want to do, if your moms like my mom and moms are pretty universal about this then she'll be on your ass to get married. Thats my moms current mission.

cobalt60
08-02-2006, 08:52 PM

Once you know what you want to do, if your moms like my mom and moms are pretty universal about this then she'll be on your ass to get married. Thats my moms current mission.
:haha: Oh god may I not be one of those. Gaining a daughter in law? :p

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:52 PM
:rolls:

I'm in such a happy mood right now I almost wouldn't mind if you made a comment about my boobs. :p

:haha:

show me them again and i'll oblige :p

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:53 PM

My mom is ALREADY on that mission. However I don't think she realizes that by forcing me to bring her along with me everywhere she is making it very difficult for me to meet anyone. She's always like, "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" blah blah blah. Well gosh, I go everywhere with my MOTHER. Enough said.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:54 PM

show me them again and i'll oblige :p

It would take more than a day of good behaviour for you to be so lucky ;)

immortalia
good for you!! :yeah: and I bet you are a lot happier. Who gives a crap what anyone else thinks :)

yep, i'm happier now, and i can finally see some future for myself :)

LaTenista

:eek:

Thank god my mum isn't like that...of course if she did say something like that I'd tell her off as I'm taking good care of myself - career, car, house, etc.

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 08:55 PM

:D

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:56 PM

:hug: That's so great.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 08:57 PM
What or who is Leykis? Or maybe I do not want to know;)
He is ok a bit late at the age of 13 but he is enjoying it. He prefers swimming which he is very good at so once school starts back to the swim team. The 9 year old is also taking lessons and does appear to be a bit more skilled. Plus he likes it but once school starts there will be less time. My goal is to get out and play with him more. I have played on the weekends with him but that isn't really playing but more like getting balls to him so can he can practice his strokes. I have also been playing tennis with a neighbor who is really really good and that has been great fun at least for me. She plays everyday and I am sure I don't play well enough for her but at least she humors me.

OK gotta go. Be good everyone. Nice chatting with you Billy- it has been awhile.

Leykis aka the professor is a talk show host who is basically a dog who encourages and teaches others how to follow in his footsteps. He's wildly entertaining and his info is pretty dead on.

Never hurts to play with better players, when I was training as a junior I was 14 training with 16,17,18 year olds I dont think I won a practice set in 2-3 years but man it helped when I played guys my age.

immortalia
08-02-2006, 08:57 PM

:lol: yes indeed, mom's seem to be really universal... and when you are married (like my sister) they go on like "when are you going to have kids?" that's at least my mom's latest fashion. thank god i'm still in the "what are you going to do with your life?"-phase :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
:lol: yes indeed, mom's seem to be really universal... and when you are married (like my sister) they go on like "when are you going to have kids?" that's at least my mom's latest fashion. thank god i'm still in the "what are you going to do with your life?"-phase :lol:

What my mother does is incredibly embarrassing is whenever I buy cute/sexy underwear she goes, "So is anyone going to get to see those?" And I'm just like "IF I'M LUCKY!" :lol: Right now she is pushing the boyfriend and the "what are you going to do with your life" at the same time. :bigcry:

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 09:01 PM
My mom is ALREADY on that mission. However I don't think she realizes that by forcing me to bring her along with me everywhere she is making it very difficult for me to meet anyone. She's always like, "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" blah blah blah. Well gosh, I go everywhere with my MOTHER. Enough said.

wow your moms demanding, at least mine takes on a single mission at a time.

My mom or grandmother calls me at least once a week to ask if i've met someone. My grandmothers the best, she constantly tells me I have to get married before she dies and if I dont I will have to live with that lol. Hows that for nice. She also calls me saying she met this nice lady wherever and her daughter would love to meet me. Try tellin your grandma you dont want to meet her new found friends homely daughter on a regular basis.

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 09:02 PM
It would take more than a day of good behaviour for you to be so lucky ;)

I'll see what I can do :p

immortalia
08-02-2006, 09:04 PM
What my mother does is incredibly embarrassing is whenever I buy cute/sexy underwear she goes, "So is anyone going to get to see those?" And I'm just like "IF I'M LUCKY!" :lol: Right now she is pushing the boyfriend and the "what are you going to do with your life" at the same time. :bigcry:

:lol: mom's can be so embarrassing... i once was in a shop and at the cash desk there was a mom with her 12 year old son and she was screaming through the shop :"do you still have this deodorant (waving some deodorant through the air)? it's so hot and he's (pointing at her son) having SUCH A SWEATING PROBLEM!!!" that poor kid was all :o

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 09:04 PM

My younger sister told my mom she wants a kid, shes not dating anyone and certainly not married. You could see the fear in my moms eyes. I think my sister found the get out of nagging card for a little while with that statement

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 09:05 PM
wow your moms demanding, at least mine takes on a single mission at a time.

My mom or grandmother calls me at least once a week to ask if i've met someone. My grandmothers the best, she constantly tells me I have to get married before she dies and if I dont I will have to live with that lol. Hows that for nice. She also calls me saying she met this nice lady wherever and her daughter would love to meet me. Try tellin your grandma you dont want to meet her new found friends homely daughter on a regular basis.

Awww :lol: At least she's trying to help ;) My mother doesn't even help. :lol: Even when I express interest. Like last year she had a new teacher, he was right out of college who she was mentoring.

And I'm like, "Did you tell him you have a 21 year old daughter?" and she's like "Oh, should I have." I never even met this guy. If she's going to bug me about this and an opportunity like that falls into her lap, she should be taking them! :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 09:06 PM
I'll see what I can do :p

Good ;)

When we fought earlier, you caught me before I embraced my MTF sexuality, so I apologize for my overreactions. :smooch:

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 09:07 PM
:lol: mom's can be so embarrassing... i once was in a shop and at the cash desk there was a mom with her 12 year old son and she was screaming through the shop :"do you still have this deodorant (waving some deodorant through the air)? it's so hot and he's (pointing at her son) having SUCH A SWEATING PROBLEM!!!" that poor kid was all :o

:haha: I'm sorry but that has got to be the most hilarous mother's story I've ever heard.

savesthedizzle

Awwwww :lol:

Well everyone I have to go eat dinner! I'll be back later! :) :wavey:

revolution
Anyone from this thread in the UK see that Hooligans: A Panorama Special? Chilling stuff... :scared:

flmmkrz

:eek: buying sexy underwear with mom. And worse her asking if anyone will see you in them. I was all with the buying the cute/sexy underwear part of the story till it got creepy

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Good ;)

When we fought earlier, you caught me before I embraced my MTF sexuality, so I apologize for my overreactions. :smooch:

no worries I apologize for giving you a hard time during those days anyway

See ya later

flmmkrz
08-02-2006, 09:12 PM
on that note I too should go. Time to hit the dog park

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Has anyone seen Life on Mars? I watched the first episode on BBCAmerica On Demand last night.

immortalia
08-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Anyone from this thread in the UK see that Hooligans: A Panorama Special? Chilling stuff... :scared:

though i'm not from the uk and therefore cannot watch it i can imagine that it's pretty scary :scared:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Isa I saw parts of it, what did you think? :)

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 09:28 PM
I like those scary/ghost type of shows :D

immortalia
08-02-2006, 09:33 PM
ah, i'm searching for a song to update my myspace profile but i can't find it!

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 09:34 PM
:eek: buying sexy underwear with mom. And worse her asking if anyone will see you in them. I was all with the buying the cute/sexy underwear part of the story till it got creepy

It doesn't even need to be sexy. A simple thong will do the trick. A simple cotton thong. Not even something lacy. Or if I get underwear to match a bra she will be like, "Why does it matter if it matches? Will anyone see?" Argh! :lol:

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Isa I saw parts of it, what did you think? :)

I liked it. I kept trying to figure out if I'd see the lead guy in something else but I'm pretty interested in the story. Maybe it has more than one season as it was listed as Life on Mars 1 #1 :scratch:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 09:35 PM
no worries I apologize for giving you a hard time during those days anyway

See ya later

:smooch: :wavey:

immortalia
08-02-2006, 09:36 PM
It doesn't even need to be sexy. A simple thong will do the trick. A simple cotton thong. Not even something lacy. Or if I get underwear to match a bra she will be like, "Why does it matter if it matches? Will anyone see?" Argh! :lol:

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 09:36 PM

My chest is too big, no matching bra/panty sets for me. :sad:

immortalia
08-02-2006, 09:37 PM
danny did you already listen to some elliott smith music?

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 09:39 PM

My chest is too big too, I can't get them to actually match. I need to special order bras on the internet and then I just buy other panties that match, unless I'm lucky and the bra actually has one that matches. I like matching, even if no one sees :) It just feels nice to match. :lol: www.figleaves.com and www.barenecessities.com are the only places I know of that sell my bra size. :sad:

My one day of work at Victoria's Secret made me feel so abnormal :sad:

immortalia
08-02-2006, 09:43 PM

oh, i have the problem the other way round... :tears: that's why i hate stores that don't sell the bras and panties on their own so you can buy them matching and in your size!

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 09:56 PM
I haven't Wiebke, I currently don't have LimeWire but whenever I get it I will :D

immortalia
08-02-2006, 10:00 PM
I haven't Wiebke, I currently don't have LimeWire but whenever I get it I will :D

yep you'll have to! :D

ugh, this myspace crap freaks me out! why doesn't my song play? :sobbing:

revolution
08-02-2006, 10:02 PM
though i'm not from the uk and therefore cannot watch it i can imagine that it's pretty scary :scared:

It was. It told the story of how England hooligans for the World Cup were banned but there were still drunken louts who had gone and singing distasteful songs and when they got to Stuttgart they started kicking off on the Germans and they started kicking off back and it went off big time.

All of it was filmed by an undercover reporter.

Even fucking Cardiff had a firm over there when they're WELSH. The whole UK has a hooliganism problem.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:03 PM
yep you'll have to! :D

ugh, this myspace crap freaks me out! why doesn't my song play? :sobbing:

I love my current MySpace song. :lol: It makes me feel 15 all over again.

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Myspace songs dont work for dial uppers :(

immortalia
08-02-2006, 10:08 PM
It was. It told the story of how England hooligans for the World Cup were banned but there were still drunken louts who had gone and singing distasteful songs and when they got to Stuttgart they started kicking off on the Germans and they started kicking off back and it went off big time.

All of it was filmed by an undercover reporter.

Even fucking Cardiff had a firm over there when they're WELSH. The whole UK has a hooliganism problem.

:scared: seeing reports about such people (no matter from which country) scares me to death... it's such a shame that there are so many people like that. i mean, i saw a documentary about german and polish hooligans who meet up at the border just to beat up each other and such things... (i mean, ok, it's better if they beat up each other instead of other people but still it's such an awful and disgusting thing)

immortalia
08-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Myspace songs dont work for dial uppers :(

ah, don't be sad :hug: it doesn't work for me as well at the moment. at least not the song i want to have on my profile right now :mad:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Guysssss a guy I know is on Jeopardy tonight! :lol: These are all repeats, but they're repeating the college tournament and tonight is his episode! I'm so excited. :rolls:

Peter from NC State! He's seriously a genius. :drool: The 17 days I spent with him this May-June were truly educational times. He's seriously a trivia master. We'd be walking through somewhere and just be like "Ah, this is reminiscent of Roman art from 650 BC" or some ridiculous fact and everyone was like :eek: :lol:

So if any Americans are going to watch Jeopardy today... I know Peter, is my story. :lol:

immortalia
08-02-2006, 10:12 PM

I love my current MySpace song. :lol: It makes me feel 15 all over again.

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Guysssss a guy I know is on Jeopardy tonight! :lol: These are all repeats, but they're repeating the college tournament and tonight is his episode! I'm so excited. :rolls:

Peter from NC State! He's seriously a genius. :drool: The 17 days I spent with him this May-June were truly educational times. He's seriously a trivia master. We'd be walking through somewhere and just be like "Ah, this is reminiscent of Roman art from 650 BC" or some ridiculous fact and everyone was like :eek: :lol:

So if any Americans are going to watch Jeopardy today... I know Peter, is my story. :lol:

Cool. I like Jeopardy.

I have so much random information stored in my brain I ought to try out for the show. :scratch: How does one do that?

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 10:17 PM
I hear it's really HARD, like you have to take this big old long test that you have to do really well on.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Cool. I like Jeopardy.

I have so much random information stored in my brain I ought to try out for the show. :scratch: How does one do that?

If you go to the website they usually have info about contestant searches. He was lucky because the college tournament was at NC State so all he had to do was just show up somewhere for an audition at the school he goes to. :lol:

The one time I signed up to audition they made me sign up on the website and then they'd give me a call about an audition time, which they never did. I'm sure they have castings in Cincinnati at times ;) If you look up on the schedule when they have one, I'm pretty sure you just go and take the test. One of my friends tried out for kid jeopardy once and you go, take the written test and then they give you a screen test with a mock game of Jeopardy and if you pass everything you're still not guaranteed a spot on the show, but they give you a call if they want you to come on. She passed but they never called her for the show.

I really want to do a casting for Deal or No Deal ;)

immortalia
08-02-2006, 10:20 PM
oki, i think i'm off to bed now! :wavey:

hope you'll have a sweet day/night! :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Night Wiebke!!!

Deboogle!.
08-02-2006, 10:21 PM
one of my best friends in college was on college jeopardy our freshman year, she has a photographic memory, so she literally knows everything :eek: She did well, too. Made it to the semis or so i think. it was a trip! :lol:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Night Wiebke, :wavey: Sleep well!

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:23 PM
one of my best friends in college was on college jeopardy our freshman year, she has a photographic memory, so she literally knows everything :eek: She did well, too. Made it to the semis or so i think. it was a trip! :lol:

Hahaha awesome! Yeah, Peter ended up winning 10K on the show, but after taxes only got to keep $7000.

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 10:25 PM
That is still really good :cool:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:34 PM
I might audition for Deal or No Deal. I just need to make a tape :) NBC is also going to have this new gameshow from the same producers as Deal or No Deal called 1 vs 100 that I might try out for ;)

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:35 PM

NY- London
Buffalo- Bradford

etc etc etc
Rugby league is a billion times better than American football :p

El Legenda
08-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Adam has a sister :aplot:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:37 PM

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Rugby :scared:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Jess, remember we have to try out for the Big Brother show. We can rule the house, like Will and Boogie :D

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 10:38 PM

:wavey:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Jess, remember we have to try out for the Big Brother show. We can rule the house, like Will and Boogie :D

Of course :)

Haha. I would be so awesome on Big Brother. :)

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:41 PM

Billy's being nice :eek:

Carito_90
08-02-2006, 10:41 PM
YAY I finally managed to make my webcam work! :banana:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:42 PM

Billy's being nice :eek:

You think YOU were shocked. Imagine how I felt :) I think Billy and I are good now ;)

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:43 PM
YAY I finally managed to make my webcam work! :banana:

Oooh congrats! :)

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Adam... guess what... I am playing tennis in a couple hours! I am gonna beat you when we play :p :lol:

I would be too Jess, I am too competitive I would have shaved my head and ate slop for 60 days like George did. :o

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:44 PM
I beat SW in TT :awww:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:45 PM
Nah....I think Sarah might be the only other person from the UK :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Adam... guess what... I am playing tennis in a couple hours! I am gonna beat you when we play :p :lol:

I would be too Jess, I am too competitive I would have shaved my head and ate slop for 60 days like George did. :o

Haha I would have done neither ;) :rolls: My hair is the nicest feature I have. :awww:

But with your dedication and my charm we would be unbeatable. But we'd have to pretend to hate eachother so no one would suspect. Like the Mr. & Mrs Smith alliance ;)

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Far too old for you young man, and she's married :p

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 10:48 PM
Boo, only test sites are LA, NYC and Atlanta. :awww:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:49 PM
Boo, only test sites are LA, NYC and Atlanta. :awww:

Booooo. :hug:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:49 PM
You think YOU were shocked. Imagine how I felt :) I think Billy and I are good now ;)
Splendid :D

He has his flaws, he can be a bit blunt at times. But he does make me laugh :lol:

cobalt60
08-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Has anyone seen Life on Mars? I watched the first episode on BBCAmerica On Demand last night.
ME!! Hubs and I found it fascinating. Will be watching #2 tonight( it has been recorded). Google the title and you can find a great web site telling you who all the actors are and about their characters. Also tells you what other shows the actors have been in. Check it out.

adee-gee
You're gonna need more than that son :armed:

Keep practicing :p

savesthedizzle
Splendid :D

He has his flaws, he can be a bit blunt at times. But he does make me laugh :lol:

:smooch: How was your football?

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:51 PM
:banana: :smooch:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Why of course Jess, thats a given. :p We will have to have our "strategy talks" in the morning when everyone is sleeping and then act out fights in the day... :haha:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:52 PM
ME!! Hubs and I found it fascinating. Will be watching #2 tonight( it has been recorded). Google the title and you can find a great web site telling you who all the actors are and about their characters. Also tells you what other shows the actors have been in. Check it out.
:lol: I can't believe how many British tv shows make it over there. Life on mars is ok, I've seen considerably better though.

How are you Dr Susan? :hug:

silverwhite

Friggin turnip :rolleyes:

savesthedizzle

:smooch:

It is nice to have won so early, I didn't have to care about the rest of my picks for the day. :lol: Our only difference was Gremelmayr/Phau so once that was over I had won :D

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:53 PM
:smooch: How was your football?
Um....other than getting a shot absolutely whacked at my balls (I was winded for like 15 mins) it was ok. Not my greatest ever display but it was only training. We've got our first pre-season friendly on Sunday :scared:

savesthedizzle
Why of course Jess, thats a given. :p We will have to have our "strategy talks" in the morning when everyone is sleeping and then act out fights in the day... :haha:

Excellent :D

adee-gee
Friggin turnip :rolleyes:
Haha :hug:

Apparently you don't like me, so it's natural for me to want her to win.

cobalt60
08-02-2006, 10:54 PM
:lol: I think everyone knows someone who was on that show. When I was a resident in RadOnc another resident in Radiology tried out after we had completed training. I was in Virginia at the time and caught him on the show. He won the whole week thing and then won the year end title :eek: Incredible. I think the year was 1988 or close to that :o

silverwhite

Congrats! :hug:

I was stupid enough to pick Phau :banghead:

savesthedizzle
Um....other than getting a shot absolutely whacked at my balls (I was winded for like 15 mins) it was ok. Not my greatest ever display but it was only training. We've got our first pre-season friendly on Sunday :scared:

Awww :awww: :smooch:

I'm sure you will be amazing on Sunday :)

adee-gee
:smooch:

It is nice to have won so early, I didn't have to care about the rest of my picks for the day. :lol: Our only difference was Gremelmayr/Phau so once that was over I had won :D
And it's going to have made me extremely vrich as well :D :D :D

I should have about 60k tomorrow :cool:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Awww :awww: :smooch:

I'm sure you will be amazing on Sunday :)
:lol: I'm not!

Vamos Jan-Mike :rocker2:

cobalt60
08-02-2006, 10:55 PM
:lol: I can't believe how many British tv shows make it over there. Life on mars is ok, I've seen considerably better though.

I must be sick in the head or something cuz I am here :p Better call a doc for advice. Old and bad habits are hard to break.

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:56 PM
And it's going to have made me extremely vrich as well :D :D :D

I should have about 60k tomorrow :cool:

That much money would buy me a very nice vPresent for my birthday ;)

Breakaway
Life on Mars is pretty good, like I said though I only saw parts of the first one though..

Yep Jess, all the way to the final two! I will let you know when the applications are out.

Ouch Adam! Good luck on Sunday!

LaTenista

For you, Joey, Sarah and any other Brit lurking about: we have a channel called BBCAmerica. It broadcasts nothing but British shows and BBC World News, 24/7. :) It has at least been around since 1999, that's when I first heard of it.

El Legenda
Far too old for you young man, and she's married :p

age is just a number...and i know something about breaking up marriages :p

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:57 PM
:lol: I'm not!

Vamos Jan-Mike :rocker2:

:fiery: Is this how you repay me for complimenting your football skills? :lol:

Ajde Janko! :rocker2:

silverwhite
08-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Haha :hug:

Apparently you don't like me, so it's natural for me to want her to win.

I'm not disputing that. By the same logic though, it's natural for me to call you a friggin turnip. :shrug:

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Congrats! :hug:

I was stupid enough to pick Phau :banghead:

:hug: I'm going to go down cause I picked Spadea. :o

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Can't you two just play nice? :p

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm so glad my match doesn't rest on Janko - JMG :tape:

adee-gee
I must be sick in the head or something cuz I am here :p Better call a doc for advice. Old and bad habits are hard to break.
It's called addiction Dr Sue ;)

Deboogle!.
age is just a number...and i know something about breaking up marriages :pYou think you know, but you have no idea ;)

silverwhite
08-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Can't you two just play nice? :p

I'm nice to people who deserve it. :hug:

adee-gee
I'm not disputing that. By the same logic though, it's natural for me to call you a friggin turnip. :shrug:
For someone who hates Brits so much, those are 2 extremely British words :silly:

LaTenista
Mardy needs to break Zib in this set.

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 11:03 PM
:fiery: Is this how you repay me for complimenting your football skills? :lol:

Ajde Janko! :rocker2:
I'm sorry, I have a soft spot for Jan-Mike though :awww:

He's kicking Janko's ass :rocker2:

El Legenda
08-02-2006, 11:03 PM
You think you know, but you have no idea ;)
:ras:

Breakaway
08-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Isa, do you watch Footballers Wives???

El Legenda
08-02-2006, 11:04 PM

El Legenda
08-02-2006, 11:05 PM

savesthedizzle
I'm sorry, I have a soft spot for Jan-Mike though :awww:

He's kicking Janko's ass :rocker2:

Why??? :lol:

:sad: :sad:

LaTenista
Isa, do you watch Footballers Wives???

No, I'm not into football or soap operas really.

El Legenda
:aparty: :bounce: 16,000 :bounce: :aparty:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 11:06 PM

:woohoo: Congrats!!

LaTenista
08-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Congrats Jerry :yeah:

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Why??? :lol:

:sad: :sad:
I've always liked him, and I feel bad for him with this awful run of form recently :hug:

It'd be nice to see him win matches again.

adee-gee
08-02-2006, 11:07 PM
:yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

silverwhite
08-02-2006, 11:08 PM
For someone who hates Brits so much, those are 2 extremely British words :silly:

British people and British culture are two different entities. :shrug:

adee-gee
How does the bagel taste Janko? :p

adee-gee
British people and British culture are two different entities. :shrug:
Are you basing your hatred of British people on me?

silverwhite
08-02-2006, 11:09 PM
I've always liked him, and I feel bad for him with this awful run of form recently :hug:

Recently? He hasn't been in any sort of form for a few years already. :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 11:09 PM

:sad:

Everyone likes more American players than I do. :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-02-2006, 11:10 PM
How does the bagel taste Janko? :p

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: