Adam's Chat Thread #12 [Archive] - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #12

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 07:59 PM
:haha: I can't believe people take me and Billy seriously :lol:

Why wouldn't we? :rolleyes:

Men are pigs. :shrug: (And Billy has a track record he's living up to..)

psichogaucho
08-13-2006, 07:59 PM
:rolls:

Santi you are so mature :hug:

mature? I'm old :bigcry:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:01 PM

Girls call Stepanek ugly. Why can't we call Mirka ugly? shrug:

cobalt60
:haha: I can't believe people take me and Billy seriously :lol:
I don't. But you knew that right? You both are "peas in a pod" though. Love to get others going :p
Fed does it again. He looked beatable this week but alas his opponents just could not sustain their edge on him. I swear he wills his way to victory;) Maybe he has sold his soul :p

Carito_90

Absolutely. I mean, you think you found a nice guy who you can talk to and all and then you realise he IS a man. A man can't possibly BE nice. Geez whatever was I thinking.

flmmkrz

track record?

not sure what you're talking about ;)

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Girls call Stepanek ugly. Why can't we call Mirka ugly? shrug:Stepanek IS ugly. But if Martina sees something worthy in him, then great. Calling Mirka ugly is your perogative, but insulting Federer for being man enough to find something worthy in her despite the ugliness you perceive, is what is so disappointing.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Absolutely. I mean, you think you found a nice guy who you can talk to and all and then you realise he IS a man. A man can't possibly BE nice. Geez whatever was I thinking.

dont be spitting venom at men as a gender cause you cant keep a man :devil:

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Stepanek IS ugly. But if Martina sees something worthy in him, then great. Calling Mirka ugly is your perogative, but insulting for Federer for being man enough to find something worthy in her despite the ugliness you perceive, is what is so disappointing.

:yeah:

Heaven forbid one man out there somewhere actually value a woman for being able to hold a conversation or having similar interests as them.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Stepanek IS ugly. But if Martina sees something worthy in him, then great. Calling Mirka ugly is your perogative, but insulting Federer for being man enough to find something worthy in her despite the ugliness you perceive, is what is so disappointing.

Exactly. Apart from the fact they only think she's ugly because she's not a fucking stick, because they've all said she was okay when she played tennis. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:06 PM
I don't. But you knew that right? You both are "peas in a pod" though. Love to get others going :p
Fed does it again. He looked beatable this week but alas his opponents just could not sustain their edge on him. I swear he wills his way to victory;) Maybe he has sold his soul :p
:kiss:

Gasquet lost that match when he blew 0-40 in the opening game of the 2nd set :sad:

psichogaucho
08-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Stepanek is not a greek statue, that's for sure, too...

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:08 PM
dont be spitting venom at men as a gender cause you cant keep a man :devil:

If all men are like you, I rather stay single throughout my whole life. For sure.

Besides, what the hell do you know about my private life? I'm not going to start talking about it just to prove you wrong because I believe it's none of your buisness, but it's just hilarious how you go spitting words when you have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:09 PM
Stepanek IS ugly. But if Martina sees something worthy in him, then great. Calling Mirka ugly is your perogative, but insulting Federer for being man enough to find something worthy in her despite the ugliness you perceive, is what is so disappointing.
Mirka IS ugly as well though :lol:

I didn't insult Federer, I just suggested he could do a lot better :p

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 08:09 PM
:yeah:

Heaven forbid one man out there somewhere actually value a woman for being able to hold a conversation or having similar interests as them.

We do value that, they just arent number 1 on the list of priorities. But most of the numbers on the list have to be there for that girl to be a keeper.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:10 PM
mature? I'm old :bigcry:
Well then I can't talk :tape: I am almost half a century dude!!!
And will everyone here just chill. It isn't worth it over Mirka and Radek ;)

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 08:10 PM

I didn't insult Federer, I just suggested he could do a lot better :pBut that in and of itself is saying that well, if she's not drop dead gorgeous, she's not worthwhile. Maybe she is an absolutely fantastic person and maybe Fed is an extremely lucky man.

Honestly Adam, I expected more from you :shrug:

psichogaucho
08-13-2006, 08:11 PM
out of contex...
I'm listening Beatles' "helter skelter" :rocker:
suddenly, I feeel the urge to kill some actress :scared:

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:12 PM

I didn't insult Federer, I just suggested he could do a lot better :p

How do you know? Have you talked to her? Do you know how she's like? Yes, he could get some model who doesn't love him, would that be 'doing a lot better'?

It's funny, Carla Coria is apparently going to ask for a divorce, as far as the rumour goes. Just now, when his husband's sucking. Gee what a nice girl. You can tell she really loved him.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:13 PM
out of contex...
I'm listening Beatles' "helter skelter" :rocker:
suddenly, I feeel the urge to kill some actress :scared:
:eek: :p On that note the family watched the Exorcist friday night. It did not seem as scary to me this time around. But Linda Blair might be on your list;)

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:14 PM
But that in and of itself is saying that well, if she's not drop dead gorgeous, she's not worthwhile. Maybe she is an absolutely fantastic person and maybe Fed is an extremely lucky man.

Yeah, I know. It's dissapointing.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:15 PM
But that in and of itself is saying that well, if she's not drop dead gorgeous, she's not worthwhile. Maybe she is an absolutely fantastic person and maybe Fed is an extremely lucky man.

Put it this way, the vast majority of the girls on here only like a tennis player because they're good looking. Therefore, I think it's fair for the straight guys to hope for some pretty wives and girlfriends to keep us going :shrug:

Don't take me too seriously ;)

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 08:16 PM
If all men are like you, I rather stay single throughout my whole life. For sure.

Besides, what the hell do you know about my private life? I'm not going to start talking about it just to prove you wrong because I believe it's none of your buisness, but it's just hilarious how you go spitting words when you have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

spoken like a true teenager

I know nothing of your private life and im happy with that. I used what you said to come up with my little blurb. You provided enough without being specific

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 08:18 PM

So we're allowed to think someones ugly we're just not allowed to question anothers choice to be with said ugly person? Why the line as to how far you can take your opinion?

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Put it this way, the vast majority of the girls on here only like a tennis player because they're good looking. Therefore, I think it's fair for the straight guys to hope for some pretty wives and girlfriends to keep us going :shrug:I hope you realize the lack of logic in this statement :) Don't take me too seriously ;)Well if you hadn't noticed, this is kind of a sore subject for many females. I don't see the humor in suggesting that because someone is a few pounds overweight and isn't a model that she's not good enough for someone. And then people wonder why girls become anorexic and bulimic and depressed and have no self-esteem. It's not funny, not funny at all. Sorry. You may have had humorous intentions but it's not quite that simple.

adee-gee
How do you know? Have you talked to her? Do you know how she's like? Yes, he could get some model who doesn't love him, would that be 'doing a lot better'?

It's funny, Carla Coria is apparently going to ask for a divorce, as far as the rumour goes. Just now, when his husband's sucking. Gee what a nice girl. You can tell she really loved him.
The divorce has been a rumour for a long time, and is probably the reason why Guille is sucking. Are you judging her personality then? :eek:

flmmkrz

I love this line of thinking, why is a model unable to love him like mirka can?

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Put it this way, the vast majority of the girls on here only like a tennis player because they're good looking. Therefore, I think it's fair for the straight guys to hope for some pretty wives and girlfriends to keep us going :shrug:

Pleasesesesese. I try and not be that shallow. Hell I gave up on Massu and I think he is cute. And Erlich/Ram? Not anyone's idea of a greek god. ;) :p
Does anyone have a tongue in cheek smilie? Deb? You are my last hope.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:21 PM
spoken like a true teenager

I know nothing of your private life and im happy with that. I used what you said to come up with my little blurb. You provided enough without being specific

Excuse me but you're always saying this 'spoken like a teenager', 'act like a teenager'... etc. Is it acting like an absolute pig, dissing everyone who might be ugly and messing with someone because they don't have a boyfriend actually something an adult would do?

I think you're getting some things wrong, here.

Good, don't talk about what you don't know. I've obviously not provided you with enough information because you're talking absolute crap. :shrug:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:21 PM
I hope you realize the lack of logic in this statement :)
There's plenty of logic in the statement :)

Well if you hadn't noticed, this is kind of a sore subject for many females. I don't see the humor in suggesting that because someone is a few pounds overweight and isn't a model that she's not good enough for someone. And then people wonder why girls become anorexic and bulimic and depressed and have no self-esteem. It's not funny, not funny at all. Sorry. You may have had humorous intentions but it's not quite that simple.
She's not ugly because she's fat, she's just plain ugly. Why is it ok for girls to call guys ugly and not the other way around? That smacks of double standards :rolleyes:

psichogaucho
08-13-2006, 08:22 PM
:eek: :p On that note the family watched the Exorcist friday night. It did not seem as scary to me this time around. But Linda Blair might be on your list;)

mmm...maybe
but now I'm listening "savoy truffle" and I'm okay again :)

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:23 PM

And just because some girls follow certain players for their looks you have complete freedom of dissing and absolutely trashing a woman because she's not pretty in your eyes?

Now that's fair.

Adam, if each time I said something wrong I excused myself by saying I was joking, wasn't being serious etc then I apparently wouldn't make mistakes. And I do. That's no excuse, sorry. Maybe you should say it beforehand?

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Pleasesesesese. I try and not be that shallow. Hell I gave up on Massu and I think he is cute. And Erlich/Ram? Not anyone's idea of a greek god. ;) :p
Does anyone have a tongue in cheek smilie? Deb? You are my last hope.
I said girls Sue. You're a woman :p

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 08:24 PM
She's not ugly because she's fat, she's just plain ugly. Why is it ok for girls to call guys ugly and not the other way around? That smacks of double standards :rolleyes:Ok, for the last time. If you want to call her ugly, call her ugly. But that's not what you did. You said that Federer could do a lot better than her beCAUSE she's ugly. And that is what is frustrating. Maybe he CANNOT do better, because maybe they are a fantastically compatible couple and maybe she is wonderful to him and whatever. Why, because you think she's ugly, does that make her not good enough right off the top?

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I love this line of thinking, why is a model unable to love him like mirka can?
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I never said they couldn't, I'm sure there could be someone else for Roger and it could be a model, I'm just saying the posibilities of finding another girl who sticks to him as much as Mirka did and is a model, meaning would give up everything for him... I don't know what posibilities could there be.

What I'm saying is, then a pretty girl who doesnt love him is better than a not so pretty one (acording to you) who does?

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:26 PM
And just because some girls follow certain players for their looks you have complete freedom of dissing and absolutely trashing a woman because she's not pretty in your eyes?

Now that's fair.

Adam, if each time I said something wrong I excused myself by saying I was joking, wasn't being serious etc then I apparently wouldn't make mistakes. And I do. That's no excuse, sorry. Maybe you should say it beforehand?
:lol: it's not the nicest thing in the world to do, no. I've still yet to have my question answered about why it's ok for girls to diss ugly guys though :scratch:

I think the :p smilie made it pretty obvious I was joking in most of my posts.

e.g. I'll console myself with the fact he has to sleep with Mirka tonight :p

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Ok, for the last time. If you want to call her ugly, call her ugly. But that's not what you did. You said that Federer could do a lot better than her beCAUSE she's ugly. And that is what is frustrating. Maybe he CANNOT do better, because maybe they are a fantastically compatible couple and maybe she is wonderful to him and whatever. Why, because you think she's ugly, does that make her not good enough right off the top?
Well, if they are then good for them.

I'm still allowed to voice my opinion though, last time I checked we had freedom of speech :)

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 08:27 PM
e.g. I'll console myself with the fact he has to sleep with Mirka tonight :pAnd maybe Mirka is really good in bed and you're the one who looks silly because she's a fantastic lay.Well, if they are then good for them.

I'm still allowed to voice my opinion though, last time I checked we had freedom of speech :)
Sure, but if after several females telling you it's a hurtful conversation and the common knowledge that girls hearing they're not pretty enough to be worthy of someone's attention is damaging to young women, you still keep it up, I also have the right to be horribly disappointed in you. I guess you don't care.

I'm done with this conversation. see you guys later.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:28 PM
The divorce has been a rumour for a long time, and is probably the reason why Guille is sucking. Are you judging her personality then? :eek:

Well you can't be that much of a comprehensable person if you dump your husband when he's going through such a tough time.

She's hot as hell, but is she as nice as one would like her to be?

flmmkrz
Excuse me but you're always saying this 'spoken like a teenager', 'act like a teenager'... etc. Is it acting like an absolute pig, dissing everyone who might be ugly and messing with someone because they don't have a boyfriend actually something an adult would do?

I think you're getting some things wrong, here.

Good, don't talk about what you don't know. I've obviously not provided you with enough information because you're talking absolute crap. :shrug:

Always? once before as a joke is hardly always but thats besides the point.

as for my behaviour being adultlike, im going to have to say yes, being a teenager you wouldn't know how we act so yes this is the way. Oh man maybe I do always play that teenager card

:)

cobalt60
I said girls Sue. You're a woman :p
:lol: Thanks for reminding me. I have a headache;):p

silverwhite
:kiss:

Gasquet lost that match when he blew 0-40 in the opening game of the 2nd set :sad:

:sad:

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:31 PM
:lol: it's not the nicest thing in the world to do, no. I've still yet to have my question answered about why it's ok for girls to diss ugly guys though :scratch:

I'm sorry, I would never tell someone they're ugly just because simply because of the fact I am no goddess myself. It's not fair.

Adam, remember the 'don't do what you don't like to be done'? It also goes both ways. Just because someone does something it doesn't give you the right to do it.

And knowing you, I think that phrase was half joking half true.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:31 PM
And maybe Mirka is really good in bed and you're the one who looks silly because she's a fantastic lay.

:hug: :hug:

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Well you can't be that much of a comprehensable person if you dump your husband when he's going through such a tough time.

Well maybe it is the other way around? He is having a hard time on the court because they are having a hard time off the court? Truthfully I don't follow so did not even know that rumors were flying about them. And most of us don't know what the players and entourage are really like. Example: I had heard Coria was an asshole and yet watching him practice last year and play some matches afterwards he was really nice to many of his fans that had watched him. Whereas I had been told that Massu was a sweet guy but did not see him once be nice to fans at practice or after his matches. :shrug:
This was only 2 tournaments though.

Carito_90
Always? once before as a joke is hardly always but thats besides the point.

as for my behaviour being adultlike, im going to have to say yes, being a teenager you wouldn't know how we act so yes this is the way. Oh man maybe I do always play that teenager card

Oh please, I've seen you saying pretty nasty thing about women's looks here in the pics thread.

You must've been really stupid during your teenage days if you really have this image of teenagers.

BTW, yes, I am 16, but I'm still surrounded by adults and I do know what they act like. It's not like I don't have two siblings of 26 and one of 29 and my parents in my daily life you know.

flmmkrz
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I never said they couldn't, I'm sure there could be someone else for Roger and it could be a model, I'm just saying the posibilities of finding another girl who sticks to him as much as Mirka did and is a model, meaning would give up everything for him... I don't know what posibilities could there be.

What I'm saying is, then a pretty girl who doesnt love him is better than a not so pretty one (acording to you) who does?

What im saying is why does it have to be one or the other. With all the women on the planet, im confident he could find a prettier woman ( according to me ) who treats him as Mirka does. Im not saying he needs to or that he should but in his situation its what I would do. It doesn't have to be one situation or the other as you want to make it seem.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Well maybe it is the other way around? He is having a hard time on the court because they are having a hard time off the court? Truthfully I don't follow so did not even know that rumors were flying about them. And most of us don't know what the players and entourage are really like. Example: I had heard Coria was an asshole and yet watching him practice last year and play some matches afterwards he was really nice to many of his fans that had watched him. Whereas I had been told that Massu was a sweet guy but did not see him once be nice to fans at practice or after his matches. :shrug:
This was only 2 tournaments though.

Of course, we're just speculating. No one really knows how these players or player's wives are in real life, so we can't really tell for sure.

Guille seemed deeply in love with her, he's always stated that when he was here, etc, so I don't know if he'd be stupid enough to let her go like that. I'm sure that maybe that had something to do, but still. What I'm trying to say is... she's extremely pretty, but is beauty the key of success in marriage?

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:40 PM

I don't think the young ladies on this thread ever diss the looks of any players though. Most of the dissing does indeed come from the Y chromosome.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Oh please, I've seen you saying pretty nasty thing about women's looks here in the pics thread.

You must've been really stupid during your teenage days if you really have this image of teenagers.

BTW, yes, I am 16, but I'm still surrounded by adults and I do know what they act like. It's not like I don't have two siblings of 26 and one of 29 and my parents in my daily life you know.

I dont know about nasty, honest coments in the pics threads for sure. I thought the big issue is we're not allowed to criticize someones choice for dating but we are free to think of others as we see fit. You girls need to get together and come up a guideline cause this winging it shyt isn't working.

Sadly yes I was a very stupid teenager, you'll prolly think the same of yourself when you grow up. Its what happens as you age, you realize all the dumb things you did when you were younger.

I see my grandparents all the time does it give me a special insight into the mind of the senior citizen?

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:42 PM
What im saying is why does it have to be one or the other. With all the women on the planet, im confident he could find a prettier woman ( according to me ) who treats him as Mirka does. Im not saying he needs to or that he should but in his situation its what I would do. It doesn't have to be one situation or the other as you want to make it seem.
:eek: Are you admitting that you are shallow? OMG take your temperature please. And if you are febrile take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning ok? Otherwise I will worry about you :p

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:43 PM

I get it, but what I'm saying is... there must be a girl in the world you find attractive and maybe for others she isn't that great. Okay take her and picture her as your girlfriend. Others would be like 'dump him you can do better than her', but still you see the beauty in her, and that's enough. It's probably what is going on with Roger. There aren't two people in the world that act/look the same, and maybe he likes everything about Mirka and doesn't want to change, even her looks. What is SO wrong about that?

I'm not saying it's one or the other, as I said before Roger could find a model who loves him as much as Mirka, but would she be willing to give everything up and travel around the world with him? Would she handle everything that's behind Roger's tennis? Would she do it as well as Mirka does it?

We'll probably never know, but what Mirka's done for Roger is amazing, I don't know if someone else could do it as well.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:43 PM
she's extremely pretty, but is beauty the key of success in marriage?
No. Marriage is one thing; long lasting is based on many other things:hug: You are wiser than your years young lady.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 08:44 PM
:eek: Are you admitting that you are shallow? OMG take your temperature please. And if you are febrile take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning ok? Otherwise I will worry about you :p

im all about finding a womans soul, the package means nothing ;)

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Sure, but if after several females telling you it's a hurtful conversation and the common knowledge that girls hearing they're not pretty enough to be worthy of someone's attention is damaging to young women, you still keep it up, I also have the right to be horribly disappointed in you. I guess you don't care.

If I said that to girls I was talking to it would hurt them, and I wouldn't do that. I don't see why other girls should get upset by me calling Mirka ugly though. Maybe I get hurt by you saying Stepanek is ugly, but I suppose that's ok because girls are seemingly allowed to call guys ugly.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:48 PM

So you'd rather she was false and pretended she loved him just because he's going through a hard time? What if his troubles carried on for years, should she waste her life being unhappy?

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:49 PM
He played well overall though :)

His forehand impressed me actually, he hit some cracking winners off it, and he flattened it out quite a bit. It'll come, he wasn't far away :)

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 08:50 PM
I get it, but what I'm saying is... there must be a girl in the world you find attractive and maybe for others she isn't that great. Okay take her and picture her as your girlfriend. Others would be like 'dump him you can do better than her', but still you see the beauty in her, and that's enough. It's probably what is going on with Roger. There aren't two people in the world that act/look the same, and maybe he likes everything about Mirka and doesn't want to change, even her looks. What is SO wrong about that?

I'm not saying it's one or the other, as I said before Roger could find a model who loves him as much as Mirka, but would she be willing to give everything up and travel around the world with him? Would she handle everything that's behind Roger's tennis? Would she do it as well as Mirka does it?

We'll probably never know, but what Mirka's done for Roger is amazing, I don't know if someone else could do it as well.

Absolutely there are girls I find cute or attract me for whatever reason that my friends just dont understand. I also know that if Alyssa Milano asked me out while dating one of them they'd never hear from me again. Nothing wrong with upgrading.

What Mirka does for Roger is very devoted, but to be honest there are plenty of women who are far more attractive who would do the same thing to latch onto him. Would it work back from his side is the question, he hasnt really played the field to find out

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm sorry, I would never tell someone they're ugly just because simply because of the fact I am no goddess myself. It's not fair.

Adam, remember the 'don't do what you don't like to be done'? It also goes both ways. Just because someone does something it doesn't give you the right to do it.

And knowing you, I think that phrase was half joking half true.
If I said it to her face, then I could see your argument.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:51 PM
I dont know about nasty, honest coments in the pics threads for sure. I thought the big issue is we're not allowed to criticize someones choice for dating but we are free to think of others as we see fit. You girls need to get together and come up a guideline cause this winging it shyt isn't working.

Sadly yes I was a very stupid teenager, you'll prolly think the same of yourself when you grow up. Its what happens as you age, you realize all the dumb things you did when you were younger.

I see my grandparents all the time does it give me a special insight into the mind of the senior citizen?

Sorry, but thinking of women as numbers and things you can rate is nasty. And as you said, some opinions are better if they're kept to yourself.

It's not that I don't think I did stupid things when I was 12 years old, I know I did, but not in a way I regret them or wish I hadn't done them. They were just silly. I don't have awful memories.

I'm sure when I grow up and become an adult I'll realise I've done many stupid things throughtout my teenage years, but I'm also happy with my thoughts and part of my personality right now, even if some don't like it. I have very few things I do that I truly regret, I don't go around mocking people, I'm not a bad ass, steal, take drugs or whatever. It's just not my thing. I know I'm not completely mature and I have a lot to learn, but I am happy with my level. I've seen worse and I've seen better. I'm alright now.

And I know you don't act like that, but you do KNOW they act like that, same as I know how adults act. That's what you had said.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:52 PM
I don't think the young ladies on this thread ever diss the looks of any players though. Most of the dissing does indeed come from the Y chromosome.

Ahhhh don't talk about chromosomes, I have to study. :sobbing:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:54 PM
But we do get a lot of :drool: ing. So as stated before, I don't see it as a crime for us blokes to want some good eye candy as well :p

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Absolutely there are girls I find cute or attract me for whatever reason that my friends just dont understand. I also know that if Alyssa Milano asked me out while dating one of them they'd never hear from me again. Nothing wrong with upgrading.

What Mirka does for Roger is very devoted, but to be honest there are plenty of women who are far more attractive who would do the same thing to latch onto him. Would it work back from his side is the question, he hasnt really played the field to find out

What if Alyssa Milano is a bore and absolutely stupid and this other girl you find cute is actually fun, smart and loving? Would you go back to the other girl? (not that she'd take you at this point, anyway. :p)

There you go, they'd do it to latch onto him, but would they do it because they love him? And most important, would Roger love them back? Again, we'll never know.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:56 PM
But we do get a lot of :drool: ing. So as stated before, I don't see it as a crime for us blokes to want some good eye candy as well :p

Geez Adam that's no reason to absolutely trash one that's not as pretty as you find her! Go drool all over Carla but leave the other girl alone, geez.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Geez Adam that's no reason to absolutely trash one that's not as pretty as you find her! Go drool all over Carla but leave the other girl alone, geez.
I didn't trash her, I just said she was ugly :)

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 08:59 PM
If I said it to her face, then I could see your argument.

That's out of question, but I don't think I've seen any girl here making a thread that said "OMG X PLAYER IS SOOOOOOO UGLY! TAKE HIM OFF MY SCREEN!" :shrug:

Finding someone attractive and drooling all over him/her is cool, you don't do any harm to them, but dissing someone who's not is a completely different situation.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Ahhhh don't talk about chromosomes, I have to study. :sobbing:
XX superwoman to the rescue :cool: But sorry I have really no intention of helping you out.

Now Adam you can :drool: all you like and as you stated many of the female posters do the same for their man. Doesn't make me like it any though. Can you imagine me posting that sort of stuff at my age? :eek: You'd think I was nuts and I would be.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Sorry, but thinking of women as numbers and things you can rate is nasty. And as you said, some opinions are better if they're kept to yourself.

It's not that I don't think I did stupid things when I was 12 years old, I know I did, but not in a way I regret them or wish I hadn't done them. They were just silly. I don't have awful memories.

I'm sure when I grow up and become an adult I'll realise I've done many stupid things throughtout my teenage years, but I'm also happy with my thoughts and part of my personality right now, even if some don't like it. I have very few things I do that I truly regret, I don't go around mocking people, I'm not a bad ass, steal, take drugs or whatever. It's just not my thing. I know I'm not completely mature and I have a lot to learn, but I am happy with my level. I've seen worse and I've seen better. I'm alright now.

And I know you don't act like that, but you do KNOW they act like that, same as I know how adults act. That's what you had said.

Rating girls lmao it works only on the net cause its a scale that everybody knows so it does the job in getting your thoughts across but I havent actively rated girls since my early teens. An act I now look back on and laugh at as I think about how a silly teen I was.

As for your thoughts on yourself right now, i'm glad you're happy with yourself but if a pig of a man can offer some advice. Lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:02 PM
I didn't trash her, I just said she was ugly :)

Okay, one thing is someone slapping your face. Another is someone punching it 10 times and kicking your balls.

One thing is calling someone 'ugly'. Another one is saying she's unbelievably ugly, that she has to be taken off your screen and that Roger could do better than her just because she's not as pretty as you think his gf should be.

See?

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:04 PM
That's out of question, but I don't think I've seen any girl here making a thread that said "OMG X PLAYER IS SOOOOOOO UGLY! TAKE HIM OFF MY SCREEN!" :shrug:

Finding someone attractive and drooling all over him/her is cool, you don't do any harm to them, but dissing someone who's not is a completely different situation.
But I'm not doing her any harm either :shrug:

I'm sure she couldn't care less what a 22 year old guy from Britain who spends all his time on a tennis messageboard thinks :)

flmmkrz
What if Alyssa Milano is a bore and absolutely stupid and this other girl you find cute is actually fun, smart and loving? Would you go back to the other girl? (not that she'd take you at this point, anyway. :p)

There you go, they'd do it to latch onto him, but would they do it because they love him? And most important, would Roger love them back? Again, we'll never know.

would I go back no, would I move on yes. As I said nothing wrong with upgrading. I clearly felt I could do better to move on so why move back when I know I could be tempted to leave again.

Do you think the only reason Mirka does all that is cause she loves him? Im sure its a part but control and fear I am sure are a part as well.

Carito_90
Rating girls lmao it works only on the net cause its a scale that everybody knows so it does the job in getting your thoughts across but I havent actively rated girls since my early teens. An act I now look back on and laugh at as I think about how a silly teen I was.

As for your thoughts on yourself right now, i'm glad you're happy with yourself but if a pig of a man can offer some advice. Lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously.

Not to take myself seriously? So I should just think I'm one big joke?

Carito_90
XX superwoman to the rescue :cool: But sorry I have really no intention of helping you out.

Now Adam you can :drool: all you like and as you stated many of the female posters do the same for their man. Doesn't make me like it any though. Can you imagine me posting that sort of stuff at my age? :eek: You'd think I was nuts and I would be.

:lol: It's okay, at this point I don't think anyone could. It's bad enough having to learn it in Spanish, I dont think learning it English would be any easier. :lol:

adee-gee
I think you're nuts anyway :p :kiss:

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:05 PM

I'm sure she couldn't care less what a 22 year old guy from Britain who spends all his time on a tennis messageboard thinks :)

I think she might care :p

shotgun
08-13-2006, 09:05 PM
I don't think Mirka is ugly honestly. She's just overweight, for lack of a better word.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:07 PM
would I go back no, would I move on yes. As I said nothing wrong with upgrading. I clearly felt I could do better to move on so why move back when I know I could be tempted to leave again.

Do you think the only reason Mirka does all that is cause she loves him? Im sure its a part but control and fear I am sure are a part as well.

:lol: I'm no psycologist, I don't know the truth behind Mirka's action and why she stays with him. I highly doubt she'd have any trouble getting a man though. :shrug:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:08 PM
I don't think Mirka is ugly honestly. She's just overweight, for lack of a better word.
Don't get me started again :p

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:09 PM

Okay, maybe it's just something between woman. It just doesn't look good if you say a girl's ugly in front of another, just because you know how bad it'd feel if he said it to you. You just don't do that. I'd get so uncomfortable if a man told me 'omg that girl is so ugly'. I think many of the girls here agreed. :shrug:

I told you she probably gives a shit, said it in another post, but it's just dissapointing, Adam.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Not to take myself seriously? So I should just think I'm one big joke?

yes that is exactly what I said :rolleyes:

an ability to laugh as yourself is an admirable quality, much more so than being confrontational. You've taken 2 guys who are only partly serious head on for what ends? Im just playing along for kicks till I hit the courts you seem genuinly annoyed and mad

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 09:10 PM
I think you're nuts anyway :p :kiss:
:sad: Really? Honestly? Maybe I should just leave then. :confused:

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:13 PM

I used a thesaurus and found the better word, its fat

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Okay, maybe it's just something between woman. It just doesn't look good if you say a girl's ugly in front of another, just because you know how bad it'd feel if he said it to you. You just don't do that. I'd get so uncomfortable if a man told me 'omg that girl is so ugly'. I think many of the girls here agreed. :shrug:

I told you she probably gives a shit, said it in another post, but it's just dissapointing, Adam.
If you can find me one guy in the world who hasn't called a girl ugly in his time, I'll fly to Cincy and personally apologise to Mirka and give her a big kiss and tell her how wonderful and attractive she is.

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Ok, for the last time. Adam, it's not that it doesn't harm mirka, it's not that you haven't said it to one of us. It's that we females are led to believe we have to be skinny and pretty to be worthy of a male's attention - magazines, tv shows, celebrities, etc.

So to see you say that, because Mirka is ugly Roger can do a lot better, it can be hurtful to other females, even if you did not say it directly about us. It's the psyche that we have all been ingrained with to think, well gosh if he thinks she's ugly and not good enough, what must guys think about ME?

It's not about you simply calling her ugly, it's not about a double standard. It's what the things you have said actually do to girls' self-confidence, because when they hear a guy say something like that about someone else, it can be very hurtful.

ok?

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:15 PM
yes that is exactly what I said :rolleyes:

an ability to laugh as yourself is an admirable quality, much more so than being confrontational. You've taken 2 guys who are only partly serious head on for what ends? Im just playing along for kicks till I hit the courts you seem genuinly annoyed and mad

I have no problem laughing at myself, I just don't know if any of this is worth laughing, at least of the stuff I said... I mean, not in that way at least, that's all.

And I wouldn't expect anything less from a pig like you. :lol: Just realising that men like you exist is frustrating, that's all.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:16 PM
:sad: Really? Honestly? Maybe I should just leave then. :confused:
:sobbing:

Don't do that Sue, I think I might clear everyone out of this thread by the end of the night :crying2:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:17 PM
I used a thesaurus and found the better word, its fat
:bolt: :scared:

shotgun
Don't get me started again :p

Come on man, back when she was fit, she looked quite decently. ;)

http://www.allsportgallery.co.uk/previews/Z0191106ca.jpg
http://monicaseles.de/duelle/vavrinec.jpg
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/pics/01oz/01aomv1.jpg

Carito_90
If you can find me one guy in the world who hasn't called a girl ugly in his time, I'll fly to Cincy and personally apologise to Mirka and give her a big kiss and tell her how wonderful and attractive she is.

Read my post again. I said you dont say a girl is ugly IN FRONT of another girl. It's like going out with your best friend's ex... you just don't do it!

Are you always so driven by what others do? You always seem to excuse yourself by saying 'everyone does it as well'. :shrug:

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:18 PM
And I wouldn't expect anything less from a pig like you. :lol: Just realising that men like you exist is frustrating, that's all.

Yup we do. The annoying part for chicks is that for the most part we're the guys that women want and they hate that they do :devil:

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Ok, for the last time. Adam, it's not that it doesn't harm mirka, it's not that you haven't said it to one of us. It's that we females are led to believe we have to be skinny and pretty to be worthy of a male's attention - magazines, tv shows, celebrities, etc.

So to see you say that, because Mirka is ugly Roger can do a lot better, it can be hurtful to other females, even if you did not say it directly about us. It's the psyche that we have all been ingrained with to think, well gosh if he thinks she's ugly and not good enough, what must guys think about ME?

It's not about you simply calling her ugly, it's not about a double standard. It's what the things you have said actually do to girls' self-confidence, because when they hear a guy say something like that about someone else, it can be very hurtful.

ok?

Exactly. That's exactly what I was thinking.

Adam, I'm not skinny whatsoever, I don't consider myself a goddess, if you see a guy talking about a girl who's not skinny and not a goddess but it's not like, drop dead 'ugly' and saying how ugly she is, it leads you to think they might also say it about you. I know you may think it's nonsense, but it's something that's constantly pushed into your head by society and if someone you know does it, it's even worse. It's the way our minds work.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:22 PM
Yup we do. The annoying part for chicks is that for the most part we're the guys that women want and they hate that they do :devil:

I rather stick needles on my eyes, thank you. :lol:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:23 PM

ok?
Listen. I apologise if anyone got offended by what I said, but you really shouldn't have done.

If girls are going to get offended every time another girl is called ugly there really isn't much hope for them. For the record, I'm not one of these guys who will only go for pretty girls, I actually believe personality is a lot more important than looks. I can promise you I was only joking with comments like get her off my screen. I don't find her attractive, no but if Roger does then that's fine with me. I wish them many happy years together.

flmmkrz

ok?

Maybe just maybe chicks should learn to take it. When the hell did it become my job to worry about every chicks fragile ego?

savesthedizzle
We do value that, they just arent number 1 on the list of priorities. But most of the numbers on the list have to be there for that girl to be a keeper.

Right after:

#1. Fake blonde
#2. Fake tan
#3. Fake breasts

etc etc.

maybe #52 is "Can talk about more than her broken nail."

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Come on man, back when she was fit, she looked quite decently. ;)

http://www.allsportgallery.co.uk/previews/Z0191106ca.jpg
http://monicaseles.de/duelle/vavrinec.jpg
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/pics/01oz/01aomv1.jpg
:unsure:

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Listen. I apologise if anyone got offended by what I said, but you really shouldn't have done.

If girls are going to get offended every time another girl is called ugly there really isn't much hope for them. For the record, I'm not one of these guys who will only go for pretty girls, I actually believe personality is a lot more important than looks. I can promise you I was only joking with comments like get her off my screen. I don't find her attractive, no but if Roger does then that's fine with me. I wish them many happy years together.

This would've ended soo much earlier if you had said it before.

flmmkrz
I rather stick needles on my eyes, thank you. :lol:

Try dating a few good guys in a row and how boring it becomes and you'll see why we do so well. Most chicks like a challenge

adee-gee
Read my post again. I said you dont say a girl is ugly IN FRONT of another girl. It's like going out with your best friend's ex... you just don't do it!

Are you always so driven by what others do? You always seem to excuse yourself by saying 'everyone does it as well'. :shrug:
I'm like a little lost sheep :awww:

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Maybe just maybe chicks should learn to take it. When the hell did it become my job to worry about every chicks fragile ego?

It's much easier said than done. You're not a girl so even if I tried to explain it, you wouldn't get it. :p

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Right after:

#1. Fake blonde
#2. Fake tan
#3. Fake breasts

etc etc.

so cynical Jess.

the breasts go before the tan ;)

shotgun
08-13-2006, 09:27 PM
:unsure:

:lol: okay I give up.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Try dating a few good guys in a row and how boring it becomes and you'll see why we do so well. Most chicks like a challenge

I've tried good boys, and I like them that way, thank you. A guy who can't appreciate a woman for what they are is absolutely not what I want.

Why would I date someone who I find is a pig anyway? I wouldn't even try. :lol:

Sure, some girls like it... I don't.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Right after:

#1. Fake blonde
#2. Fake tan
#3. Fake breasts

etc etc.

:haha: :haha:

I love you.

silverwhite
He played well overall though :)

His forehand impressed me actually, he hit some cracking winners off it, and he flattened it out quite a bit. It'll come, he wasn't far away :)

How important were those first three games of the second set? Had 3 BPs in the first and couldn't convert, saved 2 BPs in the second only to DF and then hit a silly dropshot and then had 2 BPs in the third which he didn't convert either. :help:

adee-gee

Adam, I'm not skinny whatsoever, I don't consider myself a goddess, if you see a guy talking about a girl who's not skinny and not a goddess but it's not like, drop dead 'ugly' and saying how ugly she is, it leads you to think they might also say it about you. I know you may think it's nonsense, but it's something that's constantly pushed into your head by society and if someone you know does it, it's even worse. It's the way our minds work.
I don't know where the weight thing came into it, if she lost a load of weight she'd still be unattractive in my eyes.

I'm fat, I know that. If I heard someone say "wow Irakli Labadze is fat" it wouldn't lead me to start a huge argument, that's all I'm saying.

cobalt60
:sobbing:

Don't do that Sue, I think I might clear everyone out of this thread by the end of the night :crying2:
:devil: I was joking. So how do you like it big boy? I don't take anything anyone says on this board too seriously anymore. And mostly myself. There are way too many other important issues around me. And some are sad,honest,pitiful and funny. This is a nice place for me to get away from my real world; you know that as I say it often. :p God I hate repeating myself :mad: :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 09:29 PM

However how many of the women that Federer would meet would be gold diggers after his bank account rather than him himself. That's what he knows with Mirka. She was with him before all this and he knows she actually likes HIM, not *just* what he can buy her. Why take the risk? Sure there might be a beautiful, nice, smart, non golddigger out there... but why would he risk it when he's happy?

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Good idea :p

I just hope you haven't got any topless pics ready and waiting :scared:

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:30 PM
It's much easier said than done. You're not a girl so even if I tried to explain it, you wouldn't get it. :p

prolly wouldn't.

cobalt60
It's a tough world out there so be very careful ;) :p

Carito_90
I don't know where the weight thing came into it, if she lost a load of weight she'd still be unattractive in my eyes.

I'm fat, I know that. If I heard someone say "wow Irakli Labadze is fat" it wouldn't lead me to start a huge argument, that's all I'm saying.

That's why I ended it with 'that's how our minds work'.

Sorry, I'm absolutely sure that's part of the reason you find her unatractive.

silverwhite
However how many of the women that Federer would meet would be gold diggers after his bank account rather than him himself. That's what he knows with Mirka. She was with him before all this and he knows she actually likes HIM, not *just* what he can buy her. Why take the risk? Sure there might be a beautiful, nice, smart, non golddigger out there... but why would he risk it when he's happy?

:worship:

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:31 PM
I've tried good boys, and I like them that way, thank you. A guy who can't appreciate a woman for what they are is absolutely not what I want.

Do you think we come with a pig tattoo? You don't find that out till you're in to deep and we're done with you :cool:

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:32 PM

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:32 PM
How important were those first three games of the second set? Had 3 BPs in the first and couldn't convert, saved 2 BPs in the second only to DF and then hit a silly dropshot and then had 2 BPs in the third which he didn't convert either. :help:
I know :(

I think the first game of the 2nd was the big one. 6-2 *1-0 and playing the way he was would've been huge. But he shanked a backhand on the first break point then Federer played a couple of good points.

Peter Fleming actually said when Federer was 0-40 down, if he could somehow hold the match would totally swing. And it did :(

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Do you think we come with a pig tattoo? You don't find that out till you're in to deep and we're done with you :cool:

:lol: What can I say, we all live in hope.

silverwhite
08-13-2006, 09:34 PM
I know :(

I think the first game of the 2nd was the big one. 6-2 *1-0 and playing the way he was would've been huge. But he shanked a backhand on the first break point then Federer played a couple of good points.

Peter Fleming actually said when Federer was 0-40 down, if he could somehow hold the match would totally swing. And it did :(

I would have loved to see the final outcome had he broken then. :o

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 09:34 PM

Hmm you don't rate girls since your teens? In the picture thread on here you OFTEN refer to numbers. I remember a post of yours saying something along the lines of "When all you get are 2s and 3s a 6 starts to look pretty good." :rolleyes:

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:35 PM
Hmm you don't rate girls since your teens? In the picture thread on here you OFTEN refer to numbers. I remember a post of yours saying something along the lines of "When all you get are 2s and 3s a 6 starts to look pretty good." :rolleyes:

Classic. :lol:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:35 PM
:devil: I was joking. So how do you like it big boy? I don't take anything anyone says on this board too seriously anymore. And mostly myself. There are way too many other important issues around me. And some are sad,honest,pitiful and funny. This is a nice place for me to get away from my real world; you know that as I say it often. :p God I hate repeating myself :mad: :lol:
So you only come on here to get away from things and not because you want to have debates about Mirka? :bigcry:

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:36 PM

how many, lots im sure but lets face it even before he was winning everything Fed wasnt exactly starving and she was an average player. Was she going to latch on to someone who made his jack even then, nope. Why take the risk? why not, enjoy the ride and if it got serious theres always prenups.

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 09:39 PM

Exactly. I mean, I think Mirka is prettier than I am, so if she's horrendously ugly, I must be even more so.

adee-gee
I would have loved to see the final outcome had he broken then. :o
6-2 6-2 :p

Federer's forehand was blowing big time at that stage, but it improved once he got the break in the 2nd.

On another note, Richie returned very well ;)

Carito_90
how many, lots im sure but lets face it even before he was winning everything Fed wasnt exactly starving and she was an average player. Was she going to latch on to someone who made his jack even then, nope. Why take the risk? why not, enjoy the ride and if it got serious theres always prenups.

Well you and Roger obviously don't think alike. :p

Carito_90
So you only come on here to get away from things and not because you want to have debates about Mirka? :bigcry:

You're hopeless Adam.

I'm so dissapointed on you, seriously.

flmmkrz

yes as I said its a pretty standard way to evaluate on the net so by using numbers on the net someone can get a feel for my way of thinking. If I said shes alright, my alright and someone else could be very different. But if someone gives that same girl a 5 and I a 2, we know how we differ but its not like im at a party and bump my buddy to tell him there an 8 at 9 oclock

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Exactly. I mean, I think Mirka is prettier than I am, so if she's horrendously ugly, I must be even more so.

Exactly. :lol:

savesthedizzle

Agreed.

Once a girl has been hurt by a complete asshole it gets real old, real fast.

adee-gee
Well you're not in my eyes :smooch:

And it's always dangerous to compare yourself with other people, you're setting yourself up to be hurt.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:42 PM
yes as I said its a pretty standard way to evaluate on the net so by using numbers on the net someone can get a feel for my way of thinking. If I said shes alright, my alright and someone else could be very different. But if someone gives that same girl a 5 and I a 2, we know how we differ but its not like im at a party and bump my buddy to tell him there an 8 at 9 oclock

An 8 at 9 o'clock. :haha: OK that was funny.

But you know, why even SAY it? It's ok if you think that, but the girl hasn't asked for you to rate her. She's not posting her pics so people can rate her, it's not a rating thread, it's just to get MTF members to know how you look like. I mean, why make her feel bad saying she's a 2 if she didn't even ask for you to tell her in first place? Because you know it'd make her feel bad saying that. That's what I don't get.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:43 PM

chicks :shrug:

do chicks ever think they're prettier than another chick, I rarely hear that? We cant help that you guys are your own worst critics

cobalt60
:haha: No I just like you :kiss:

adee-gee
You're hopeless Adam.

I'm so dissapointed on you, seriously.

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Well you're not in my eyes :smooch:

And it's always dangerous to compare yourself with other people, you're setting yourself up to be hurt.

That's how society raises us though. Unlike men who generally can't appreciate another man's beauty without seeming gay, women can. Women are always saying "Oh that girl has a nicer ass than me" "Oh her hair is nicer than mine." "Oh gosh she's so pretty." That's just how women are.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Agreed.

oh well thats the problem im just half an asshole, must be why I still do so well :D

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Agreed.

Indeed.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:46 PM
"Oh that girl has a nicer ass than me" ".

I like it when chicks look at other chicks asses :p

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:47 PM
:haha: No I just like you :kiss:
You're about the only one :awww:

savesthedizzle

do chicks ever think they're prettier than another chick, I rarely hear that? We cant help that you guys are your own worst critics

Well you did say a 3/10 on my pic was rather generous... so I don't think there are too many out there for me to think I'm prettier than. :rolleyes:

Carito_90

If I think that, then I'll keep it to myself. I won't risk people telling me "no you're not."

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:48 PM
I like it when chicks look at other chicks asses :p

We always do. :lol:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:48 PM
That's how society raises us though. Unlike men who generally can't appreciate another man's beauty without seeming gay, women can. Women are always saying "Oh that girl has a nicer ass than me" "Oh her hair is nicer than mine." "Oh gosh she's so pretty." That's just how women are.
That's a good thing. What's not a good thing is starting to become jealous about it.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Well you did say a 3/10 on my pic was rather generous... so I don't think there are too many out there for me to think I'm prettier than. :rolleyes:

I can only rate so high without seeing the boobies. Its like the miss universe pagent without the swimsuit competition, you can only get a partial mark ;)

And I wasnt talking about you there were 2 others that were rated.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:49 PM

Same here. :p

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:50 PM
If I think that, then I'll keep it to myself. I won't risk people telling me "no you're not."

subtle differences between men and women. I'll be with my buddies and if we see a really good lookin chick, you can bet one of the guys will say dude im better lookin than her boyfriend. I could be hittin that shyt tonight

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:51 PM
That's a good thing. What's not a good thing is starting to become jealous about it.

When you see someone with a good ass or a nice flat stomach of course you wish you had it like that as well, but it doesn't become an obsession. Just normal.

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 09:53 PM

Who's becoming jealous?

When I look at Mirka I think "Ah she's prettier than me." So hearing a guy who you thought was a fairly decent guy say that she's like the ugliest creature on the face of the planet and therefore not worthy of having an awesome boyfriend, even if it's not about you.. it hurts a bit. I'm not obsessing over Jessica Alba wishing I looked just like her. Although maybe I should be. She is definitely more than a 3, afterall.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Who's becoming jealous?

When I look at Mirka I think "Ah she's prettier than me." So hearing a guy who you thought was a fairly decent guy say that she's like the ugliest creature on the face of the planet, even if it's not about you.. it hurts a bit. I'm not obsessing over Jessica Alba wishing I looked just like her. Although maybe I should be. She is definitely more than a 3, afterall.

:lol: Absolutely.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Who's becoming jealous?

When I look at Mirka I think "Ah she's prettier than me." So hearing a guy who you thought was a fairly decent guy say that she's like the ugliest creature on the face of the planet, even if it's not about you.. it hurts a bit. I'm not obsessing over Jessica Alba wishing I looked just like her. Although maybe I should be. She is definitely more than a 3, afterall.

If only more women did look like her :drool: I've been out with her numerous times and shes even hotter in person

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:57 PM
When you see someone with a good ass or a nice flat stomach of course you wish you had it like that as well, but it doesn't become an obsession. Just normal.
But you said you got upset about me calling Mirka ugly because you think she's better looking than you.....that's just about an obsession if it's going to happen every time someone calls a girl ugly that you think is prettier than you. Or if someone calls a girl pretty and you get upset because you want to be as pretty as them.

I'm fully aware there are millions of better looking guys than me, but I don't let it get me down. You've gotta be happy with what you've got in life and enjoy it, whatever your situation there are always many more who are far less fortunate.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Ok let's clear this up once and for all. Billy you need to post a pic of yourself ( and be true about it) so all the XX's can rate you here. And maybe Fonsie if he chooses. ;)
Adam I have seen your recent pics. :p You are adorable. Your looks fit your personality :aplot:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Who's becoming jealous?

When I look at Mirka I think "Ah she's prettier than me." So hearing a guy who you thought was a fairly decent guy say that she's like the ugliest creature on the face of the planet and therefore not worthy of having an awesome boyfriend, even if it's not about you.. it hurts a bit. I'm not obsessing over Jessica Alba wishing I looked just like her. Although maybe I should be. She is definitely more than a 3, afterall.
See above post.

So I'm not a decent guy because I think someone is ugly?

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:00 PM
See above post.

So I'm not a decent guy because I think someone is ugly?

No, it's just disappointing that you don't think ugly girls deserve to be happy with amazing boyfriends.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Ok let's clear this up once and for all. Billy you need to post a pic of yourself ( and be true about it) so all the XX's can rate you here. And maybe Fonsie if he chooses. ;)
Adam I have seen your recent pics. :p You are adorable. Your looks fit your personality :aplot:

Agreed about Billy.

:inlove: you're too nice. Steve (is that his name :scratch: ) is a very lucky man ;)

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:01 PM
No, it's just disappointing that you don't think ugly girls deserve to be happy with amazing boyfriends.
Federer is an amazing boyfriend? :spit:

I never once said she didn't deserve to be happy.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 10:02 PM
But you said you got upset about me calling Mirka ugly because you think she's better looking than you.....that's just about an obsession if it's going to happen every time someone calls a girl ugly that you think is prettier than you. Or if someone calls a girl pretty and you get upset because you want to be as pretty as them.

I'm fully aware there are millions of better looking guys than me, but I don't let it get me down. You've gotta be happy with what you've got in life and enjoy it, whatever your situation there are always many more who are far less fortunate.

No no, it's about calling ANY girl ugly. It doesn't matter whether I think she's prettier than me or not.

Adam, girl's minds and boy's minds work differently. I could explain this and you wouldn't get it. It's like, something between us women.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:03 PM

Agreed about Billy.

:inlove: you're too nice. Steve (is that his name :scratch: ) is a very lucky man ;)
Yes he is :inlove: And I remind him everyday :angel: You know that saying? Have you hugged your Adam today :hug: Well there I did it;)

savesthedizzle

You know I think he's good looking, he seems to be nice, he seems to have a sense of humour. So of what I know of him, he seems amazing. The fact that he HASN'T dumped her for a supermodel is amazing in itself.

Okay, so she should just be happy with someone else? Someone uglier? Less successful? She doesn't deserve someone good looking and successful just because she's not pretty?

flmmkrz

If we ever get around to an mtf meet up you'll see me but quite honestly im not going to put my pics on a public forum. I've been called chicken before so I can take it but I have my work related reasons

psichogaucho
hey, beauty has nothing to do with love, for instance, I'm incredibly handsome, but still nobody loves me :sad: must be another things, I guess...

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:05 PM

I dont think anyone said we wish anyone to be unhappy, but its not a crime to think someone could do better

Carito_90

To her, he must be. I'd kill for a guy like Roger if he's as nice as he seems to be.

adee-gee
No no, it's about calling ANY girl ugly. It doesn't matter whether I think she's prettier than me or not.

Adam, girl's minds and boy's minds work differently. I could explain this and you wouldn't get it. It's like, something between us women.
I'm fully aware how girl's minds work, I'm just arguing that it's irrational.

savesthedizzle
hey, beauty has nothing to do with love, for instance, I'm incredibly handsome, but still nobody loves me :sad: must be another things, I guess...

:lol: :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I dont think anyone said we wish anyone to be unhappy, but its not a crime to think someone could do better

You only think he can do better for superficial reasons though. That's what we have issues with. It's not "Oh she's a bitch, he can do better." it's "Oh, she's ugly, he can do better."

That's what we are having issues with. Maybe he can't do better, maybe no one will understand him like Mirka does, maybe no one will love him like Mirka does. That's not for you to decide.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
:haha: well said

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:08 PM

After today I'd really doubt that you do.

Carito_90
08-13-2006, 10:08 PM

I mean, you're saying you wouldn't make a big deal out of someone saying Labadze is fat. We would if you say Mirka's *insert all the nasty comments you've made about her*.

Why? That's a whole different story.

Anyways, I'm done with this.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Yes he is :inlove: And I remind him everyday :angel: You know that saying? Have you hugged your Adam today :hug: Well there I did it;)
:haha:

:kiss: Susan, you are quite wonderful :D

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:09 PM
You only think he can do better for superficial reasons though. That's what we have issues with. It's not "Oh she's a bitch, he can do better." it's "Oh, she's ugly, he can do better."

That's what we are having issues with. Maybe he can't do better, maybe no one will understand him like Mirka does, maybe no one will love him like Mirka does. That's not for you to decide.

fine... I hope every plain ass average lookin girl lands herself a great guy like Roger so all the other average plain ass girls feel good about themselves too. Is that better?

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:10 PM
If we ever get around to an mtf meet up you'll see me but quite honestly im not going to put my pics on a public forum. I've been called chicken before so I can take it but I have my work related reasons
Got it and filed away :D I can understand why now that you mentioned it.

psichogaucho
hey, why do you laugh? :sad:

adee-gee
To her, he must be. I'd kill for a guy like Roger if he's as nice as he seems to be.
I hate to break it to you, but he's not. He's false :p

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:11 PM
hey, why do you laugh? :sad:
:awww: You are handsome. My kind of man :devil: Sorry that I am taken though :p

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Im still waiting for someone to say im really dissappointed in your thinking Billy.

So far its all Adam, apparently everyone expected this of me :p

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok is anyone ever going to end this. Or in other words who wants the last word?
....... ME! :devil:

adee-gee
I mean, you're saying you wouldn't make a big deal out of someone saying Labadze is fat. We would if you say Mirka's *insert all the nasty comments you've made about her*.

Why? That's a whole different story.

Anyways, I'm done with this.
Absolutely, and it's wrong and pointless. That's why men are happier than women in general.

flmmkrz

I will second that :worship:

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:13 PM
fine... I hope every plain ass average lookin girl lands herself a great guy like Roger so all the other average plain ass girls feel good about themselves too. Is that better?

Oh, she's been upgraded from horrendously ugly to plain ass average. She would be thrilled to hear that.

No, you don't need to go that far. Just if you don't want to get all the women in here incredibly pissed off, just don't say that ugly women don't deserve anything good in life. That's all. We get enough of that from the media and society, we don't need it on a freakin' tennis message board.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Im still waiting for someone to say im really dissappointed in your thinking Billy.

I am very dissappointed in you Billy.

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:14 PM

Pretty much. You've always been a sexist superficial pig. Adam we actually thought more highly of. He usually must keep this crap to himself.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:14 PM

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Ok is anyone ever going to end this. Or in other words who wants the last word?
....... ME! :devil:
I'll end it with this.....

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3960497&postcount=129

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:15 PM

:bigcry: You ruined it though. You called me "Susan". And I thought you loved me. :sad:

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:16 PM
I will second that :worship:
Merci. Now come over here and tell that to the judge :p

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:18 PM
I'll end it with this.....

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3960497&postcount=129
:rolls: LMFAO. Who is nuts? Not me.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh, she's been upgraded from horrendously ugly to plain ass average. She would be thrilled to hear that.

No, you don't need to go that far. Just if you don't want to get all the women in here incredibly pissed off, just don't say that ugly women don't deserve anything good in life. That's all. We get enough of that from the media and society, we don't need it on a freakin' tennis message board.

I hope she will be im trying to bring out my nicer side :D

And again I dont know when this became about coming down on women and saying that only the beautiful deserve to be happy. My thinking is what I would expect if I were in Rogers situation and it would be different then Rogers current situation.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:19 PM
I am very dissappointed in you Billy.

its pity but i'll take it. thanks sue

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:20 PM
I hope she will be im trying to bring out my nicer side :D

And again I dont know when this became about coming down on women and saying that only the beautiful deserve to be happy. My thinking is what I would expect if I were in Rogers situation and it would be different then Rogers current situation.
If I can sum it up in a lifetime's experience? Men are shallow and women are deep. Thank you. Thank you very much.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:20 PM
Pretty much. You've always been a sexist superficial pig. Adam we actually thought more highly of. He usually must keep this crap to himself.

And here I thought we were getting along

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:21 PM
its pity but i'll take it. thanks sue
:kiss: I enjoy you Billy boy.

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:23 PM
If I can sum it up in a lifetime's experience? Men are shallow and women are deep. Thank you. Thank you very much.

guess i'll have to set my goals on solving another of lifes great questions since what makes men and women different has been solved

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:25 PM
And here I thought we were getting along

I accept you as you are, doesn't mean I like it.

Have you sent in your Tennis Tipping? Don't make me regret taking a chance and letting you partner with me.

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Alright, peace out thread.

adee-gee
I'm off to bed.

Night all :wavey:

Seriously, I'm sorry if I offended anyone :awww:

adee-gee
The TT matches are tough btw. I've gone for a few shocks.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:27 PM
guess i'll have to set my goals on solving another of lifes great questions since what makes men and women different has been solved
:lol: Well don't listen to me. It isn't as if I have won the Nobel Prize in medicine or anything :lol: Maybe it is more the right brain left brain difference anyway. ;)

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I accept you as you are, doesn't mean I like it.

Have you sent in your Tennis Tipping? Don't make me regret taking a chance and letting you partner with me.

so reading between the lines are you saying we're best friends now?

and no not yet

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Night Adam :hug:

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:30 PM
:lol: Well don't listen to me. It isn't as if I have won the Nobel Prize in medicine or anything :lol: Maybe it is more the right brain left brain difference anyway. ;)

you havent won it yet Sue, just yet. You got a nice start finish that paper off and send it in

flmmkrz
08-13-2006, 10:33 PM
aight im gonna figure out this tt thing see y'all later

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:37 PM
aight im gonna figure out this tt thing see y'all later
Nite Billy :hug: The only decision I am making tonight is if I want to go see Pirates II with the family and the GF's family at a drive in movie. :scared: I am not worthy. :lol:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:37 PM
OMG they've started a spin off chat thread :lol:

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:38 PM
OMG they've started a spin off chat thread :lol:
Pretty funny. You need to change the title of this one since ARod is playing Cinci.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Pretty funny. You need to change the title of this one since ARod is playing Cinci.
That better?

I have to reward the woman who sticks by me through thick and thin :D

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:46 PM
:rolls: LMFAO. I was so loud the hubby and the eldest came in to see what I was on about. :haha: :banana:

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:47 PM
You only did this cuz I am old and safe right? :lol: :haha: :rolls:

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 10:48 PM
hahahhaa the title hahhahahahahahahaaha

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:48 PM
:rolls: LMFAO. I was so loud the hubby and the eldest came in to see what I was on about. :haha: :banana:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:49 PM
You only did this cuz I am old and safe right? :lol: :haha: :rolls:
It's because you're terrific :worship:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:49 PM
I keep going to the spin off thread to see if they're badmouthing me :o

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:50 PM
BTW Hubby agrees with your assessment. :lol: That means I better be really nice this evening ;) :angel:

Deboogle!.
08-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Adam darling go to bed.

psichogaucho
08-13-2006, 10:52 PM
:lol: @ the title

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:53 PM
I keep going to the spin off thread to see if they're badmouthing me :o

No, deep down inside at least some of us do still actually like you quite a bit.. just not today. We've been discussing starting a new thread for days... you just finally gave us a reason to.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:53 PM
BTW Hubby agrees with your assessment. :lol: That means I better be really nice this evening ;) :angel:

I wouldn't dream of letting anyone close to me read what I write on MTF :scared:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:54 PM
Adam darling go to bed.
I'm attempting to tear myself away from MTF but I'm struggling :help:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:54 PM
No, deep down inside at least some of us do still actually like you quite a bit.. just not today. We've been discussing starting a new thread for days... you just finally gave us a reason to.
Good, I couldn't cope with being blanked by you :sad: :smooch:

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Good, I couldn't cope with being blanked by you :sad: :smooch:

Oh please. :rolleyes:

I'm not falling for your fake charm anymore though. Now that I know what lurks beneath the surface.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 10:58 PM
OMG there is hope for Mankind yet! No pee on the bathroom floor today :worship:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Oh please. :rolleyes:

I'm not falling for your fake charm anymore though. Now that I know what lurks beneath the surface.
I'm evil deep down :awww:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 11:00 PM

All guys are pigs though :sad:

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm evil deep down :awww:

So it seems. :sad: Unfortunately.

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 11:01 PM
So it seems. :sad: Unfortunately.

I'll carry out my plans to bomb some planes down now :awww:

cobalt60

All guys are pigs though :sad:
What? I thought all toddlers liked bathroom humor. Would you get thee to bed Adee;)

psichogaucho

:eek: how can be that possible?

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 11:03 PM

I'll carry out my plans to bomb some planes down now :awww:

Well you're not that evil.

Afkldasjglkajglekwgjldgj why did I get sucked back in here? They're all so disappointed in me already. But I think they all knew I'd break down first. :sad:

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 11:03 PM
:eek: how can be that possible?
I have no idea but it is true and I am not complaining. I don't need to clean it tonight. I am hoping it isn't a fluke of nature that's all.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 11:05 PM

Afkldasjglkajglekwgjldgj why did I get sucked back in here? They're all so disappointed in me already. But I think they all knew I'd break down first. :sad:
For me? :hug: I will say it loudly Jess- you are a ten in my book.

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 11:07 PM
For me? :hug: I will say it loudly Jess- you are a ten in my book.

Thanks Sue. :hug:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 11:07 PM
What? I thought all toddlers liked bathroom humor. Would you get thee to bed Adee;)
I'm going to bed now, before I upset anyone else :sad:

Gooooooooooodnight :bigwave:

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 11:08 PM

Probably because you know me best and perhaps realise I wasn't being 100% serious :shrug:

savesthedizzle
08-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Probably because you know me best and perhaps realise I wasn't being 100% serious :shrug:

I actually thought you were being mostly serious.

I just have too much faith in you.

That and I knew I'd break down tomorrow the instant something happened that I felt the need to text message you about :p

adee-gee
08-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I actually thought you were being mostly serious.

I just have too much faith in you.

That and I knew I'd break down tomorrow the instant something happened that I felt the need to text message you about :p
Well, I wasn't....I was being serious about her being ugly, that was about it.

:haha: :p

Right, I really am going to bed now.

Nighty night :zzz:

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 11:22 PM
Well just so you all know. Payback is hell. The family just left for the drive in movie and guess who is heading out to take out the trash. :D Does it not just figure.

cobalt60
08-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Seems that I got the last word afterall :devil: Nite all. Heading next door to carouse with the neighbor and have a drink. Be good;)

silverwhite
08-13-2006, 11:42 PM
All this because Adam hates Fed and refuses to stop bashing his GF? :bs:

cobalt60
08-14-2006, 01:33 AM
All this because Adam hates Fed and refuses to stop bashing his GF? :bs:
Now now.
Hmm now that I have had a drink and watched some of the doubles final I can honestly say that I don't think this thread title is a compliment :scratch:
But once again I seem to have had the last word ;) I am sure not for long though.

LaTenista
08-14-2006, 01:44 AM
I have seen Mirka in person, she is neither fat nor ugly. Case closed.

Deboogle!.
08-14-2006, 01:46 AM
Hi Isa! have a good day today?

acoffeygirl
08-14-2006, 01:59 AM
Um wow!

cobalt60
08-14-2006, 02:01 AM
BTW Adam? There is a frown face attached to this thread title :lol:

Good for you Isa.

Action Jackson
08-14-2006, 02:06 AM
Oh really? I feel quite honoured indeed.

Yes, you should be really. One more step and you will be in the headline and that is something to be proud of :p

savesthedizzle
08-14-2006, 02:07 AM
Yes, you should be really. One more step and you will be in the headline and that is something to be proud of :p

Now I have a goal to strive toward. :)

LaTenista
08-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Hi Isa! have a good day today?

It was good - honestly I was only there for about 3 hours today as I had a huge family gathering. I didn't see Roddick.

Deboogle!.
08-14-2006, 02:21 AM
well glad you had a good time :) What's the weather like anyway? is it still excessively hot or is it bearable?

savesthedizzle
08-14-2006, 02:22 AM
well glad you had a good time :) What's the weather like anyway? is it still excessively hot or is it bearable?

I think it's bearable :D But then again half the day I was sitting in the shade on the grandstand. :lol:

Action Jackson
08-14-2006, 02:23 AM
Now I have a goal to strive toward. :)

That you do, but you have to kiss Novak first.

Scotso
08-14-2006, 02:24 AM
Someone good repped me to call me a faggot.