Adam's Chat Thread #12 [Archive] - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #12

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:17 AM
:haha: They have. He just hasn't won enough lately to be blamed for cheating :sad:

Awww. Well even when Novak loses he cheats. "He retired against Wawrinka in a final? That FAKER!" :p :lol:

:hug:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:18 AM
Okay I'm off to bed now. :hug:

:wavey:

Night! :wavey:

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 03:18 AM
:rolls: I just got told I'm a foxy lady. I have never been told that before. :rolls: Especially not the way I was dressed for tennis yesterday... :p

Well I did tell you once I wanted you giftwrapped and delivered to Australia, so I can show you around the Aus Open, that is as nice as I get.

Next year, I can take pics of the Serbian restaurant where they always go :p

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:19 AM
This thread is so angry lately.

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Awww. Well even when Novak loses he cheats. "He retired against Wawrinka in a final? That FAKER!" :p :lol:

:hug:We understand. Andy threw up multiple times on court and some people still called him a faker :scratch: :hug:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 03:21 AM

:awww: I was pretty upset last night but I'm fine now. :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Well I did tell you once I wanted you giftwrapped and delivered to Australia, so I can show you around the Aus Open, that is as nice as I get.

Next year, I can take pics of the Serbian restaurant where they always go :p

That is true :p Unfortunately there were issues with the postage.

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:22 AM
We understand. Andy threw up multiple times on court and some people still called him a faker :scratch: :hug:

Our fandoms can relate. :hug:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:23 AM

Scottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttt!!!!! :smooch:

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:23 AM
:awww: I was pretty upset last night but I'm fine now. :kiss:

Good. Where did you get tickets? From David?

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 03:25 AM
That is true :p Unfortunately there were issues with the postage.

I know the guys that work in quarantine and they'd let you through without me having to pay duty tax.

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:26 AM
I know the guys that work in quarantine and they'd let you through without me having to pay duty tax.

Good to know for next year :p

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:26 AM
hey Jessita :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:27 AM
hey Jessita :kiss:

How are you dear? :smooch:

Wanna go chat in Novak with me and liven that place up (and cheer it up) a bit? :aplot:

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:30 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=96450

shirtless Igor pictures at last :woohoo:

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:30 AM
:wavey: GWH, Jess, Isa and Scott :kiss:

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:31 AM
How are you dear? :smooch:

Wanna go chat in Novak with me and liven that place up (and cheer it up) a bit? :aplot:

okay a little. I'm really tired though I didn't sleep last night :aplot:

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:32 AM
hey Lee :kiss:

Frank is losing :sad:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:33 AM
Hey Lee :D :wavey:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:33 AM
okay a little. I'm really tired though I didn't sleep last night :aplot:

Oh REALLY? :aplot:

I didn't sleep either, but just because a dumb car alarm kept going off. :armed:

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:34 AM
Frank is losing :sad:

:sobbing:

I was pretty impressed by Bester the other day. Why he drew Blake? :bigcry:

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 03:35 AM
Hello Lee

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:36 AM
How's GWH these days?

Still planning a visit to South America?

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Oh REALLY? :aplot:

I didn't sleep either, but just because a dumb car alarm kept going off. :armed:

Yeah... video games :p

Scotso
:sobbing:

I was pretty impressed by Bester the other day. Why he drew Blake? :bigcry:

Bester is good. Did you see his juniors matches on Wimbledon Live?

Scotso
Frank is putting up a fight in the second set.

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Bester is good. Did you see his juniors matches on Wimbledon Live?

No, I didn't. I finally decided not to buy the coverage. Well, if he's that good and continues to be good, I will see him on ATP tournament coverages. But I really really love his back hand.

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 03:40 AM
Yeah... video games :p

Better reason than a car alarm. :lol:

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:41 AM
I can't wait for the Nadal/Berdych match on TV tomorrow. Should be awesome.

gooooooo Tomas :bounce:

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:42 AM
Frank is putting up a fight in the second set.

I looked at the first set stat and :rolleyes: Jarkko's bp conversion 4/4 and Frank's 2/2

And Frank's other stats are just pathetic. At least he serves better in 2nd set.

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:43 AM
No, I didn't. I finally decided not to buy the coverage. Well, if he's that good and continues to be good, I will see him on ATP tournament coverages. But I really really love his back hand.

Finally Canada has two real talents. Let's just hope they don't fizz out like the ones before them.

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:43 AM
mmmm nutella

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:44 AM
I believe we jinx Frank :rolleyes:

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:45 AM
2-6 3-6 :sad:

Frankie :(

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:45 AM
Vote for Travis! :bounce:

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 03:49 AM
How's GWH these days?

Still planning a visit to South America?

Alive and breathing and have a few things on at the moment.

Well the whole South America thing, that will always be around. Good thing about youtube I am going to be using tenispro as a language aid. I have to check out the local technical college cause one of my friends takes classes there, so I should do that.

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:52 AM
Alive and breathing and have a few things on at the moment.

Well the whole South America thing, that will always be around. Good thing about youtube I am going to be using tenispro as a language aid. I have to check out the local technical college cause one of my friends takes classes there, so I should do that.

So you continue to stay in the extreme south of Down Under.

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:53 AM
Vote for Travis! :bounce:

TV?

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:55 AM
TV?

"So You Think You Can Dance"

:D

Scotso
08-10-2006, 03:56 AM
The Challenger forums are so confusing. Most of the people there seem to speak in their own languages.

Lee
08-10-2006, 03:58 AM
The Challenger forums are so confusing. Most of the people there seem to speak in their own languages.

I just ignore those :shrug:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 03:59 AM
Good. Where did you get tickets? From David?

I'm getting 2 tickets (not sure exactly which session) from David. But I already have series tickets for myself. :shrug:

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 04:01 AM
So you continue to stay in the extreme south of Down Under.

Well I have certain things that I need to finish here, before I can do anything else.

Also being playing around with the blog, following the Euro champs in athletics. We won a gold medal and he is the only decent athlete we have.

Scotso
08-10-2006, 04:01 AM
It's hard when you want to find the results though :sad:

Scotso
08-10-2006, 04:06 AM
I'm getting 2 tickets (not sure exactly which session) from David. But I already have series tickets for myself. :shrug:

share the wealth ;)

he should let you sit in his box. :D

I'm off :wavey:

Lee
08-10-2006, 04:08 AM
Anyone watched the day coverage from Toronto? I have the matches taped but I am pretty tire right now and wonder does it worth the effort staying up to watch.

Scotso
08-10-2006, 04:10 AM
The matches today were boring.

Anyway, I'm really going now lol :wavey:

Lee
08-10-2006, 04:11 AM
Well I have certain things that I need to finish here, before I can do anything else.

Also being playing around with the blog, following the Euro champs in athletics. We won a gold medal and he is the only decent athlete we have.

Busy bee :p

Lee
08-10-2006, 04:11 AM
Thanks and Night Scott :wavey: :kiss:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 04:16 AM
share the wealth ;)

he should let you sit in his box. :D

:lol: I think I need to meet him first before I start sitting in his box.

I think I will be asking my students to come whatever day the tickets are for. See I'm nice. :p

:kiss: Night Scott

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 04:17 AM
Haas and Tursunov was a shit match for the first 2 sets, but Haas was giving Norm Chryst was some big time abuse.

Lee
08-10-2006, 04:21 AM
Haas and Tursunov was a shit match for the first 2 sets, but Haas was giving Norm Chryst was some big time abuse.

Ahhh! I have enough tantrums from little Lee these days so I better stay away. :p

It's still early here but I have to call it a day. Night :wavey:

Isa, I wish I live near Cincy and slap the tickets from you :lol:

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 04:25 AM
Little Lee is playing up again, is he?

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 04:26 AM
I would love to give the tickets to an MTFer but it seems everyone is too far to come. But my students do like tennis and even knew who Andy Roddick is so I'm sure they will enjoy.

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:05 AM
Adam, what's going in London? I was sleeping was with TV on and I woke up when the early morning news came on at 5 am. First thing they said was terrorists in London causing delays at CVG (Cincy's airport).

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Morning Isa :kiss: It's to do with this:

LONDON (Reuters) - Police thwarted on Thursday what they said was a plot to blow up several aircraft in mid-flight between Britain and the United States and arrested more than 15 people.

Both countries stepped up security, causing severe delays at airports following the revelation of the plot, which a police source said was believed to involve a "liquid chemical" device.

"The police acting with the security service MI5 are investigating an alleged plot to bring down a number of aircraft through mid-flight explosions, causing a considerable loss of life," Home Secretary John Reid said.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security raised the threat level for all commercial aircraft to high and U.S. authorities banned liquids, including drinks, from all U.S. commercial flights.

Security services raised the threat level in the country to "critical" from "severe", the highest of its five ratings which means "an attack is expected imminently".

The British Airports Authority said it had asked all European carriers to suspend flights to Heathrow where new security measures caused severe delays.

:scared:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:12 AM
I just found this on the LA Times:

Britain Holds 18 in Airline Plot Case
Authorities say flights to U.S. were main bomb targets. Passengers face strict security measures.
By Janet Stobart, Times Staff Writer
August 10, 2006

LONDON — British police announced that they had arrested about 18 people in and around London early this morning on suspicion of attempting to blow up planes with devices hidden in hand luggage.

The BBC reported that the plot was aimed particularly at flights from Britain to the United States.

Home Secretary John Reid was quoted as saying that the plot was designed to "bring down a number of aircraft through mid-flight explosions, causing a considerable loss of life."

A Scotland Yard statement said the arrests were made overnight and "a major terrorist plot to allegedly blow up aircraft in mid-flight has been disrupted in a joint, pre-planned, intelligence-led operation by the Metropolitan Police anti-terrorist branch and security services."

A massive security operation has since begun at all British airports, and a Transport Department advisory said all baggage must be carried in the hold, not in the cabin.

Passengers may not carry items even in their pockets, the department's website said, but will be allowed to carry aboard a transparent plastic bag containing a few items, such as wallets, travel documents and spectacles.

Spectacle cases, however, must be carried in the hold.

A BBC reporter said that even items such as mobile phones and MP3 players had to be sent to the cargo hold.

Passengers were advised to expect meticulous hand searches and delays of up to five hours for all flights leaving the country. Delays could be longer for flights to the United States.

Local news reports said the arrests were carried out about 3 a.m.

On its website, Britain's Home Office said the threat level for attacks in Britain had been raised to "critical."

"This was a very serious and imminent threat," BBC security correspondent Gordon Carrera told a morning news television program.

The arrested plotters, he said, "weren't just talking about it, but had the capability and material to carry this out."

:sad:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Morning Isa :kiss:

:hug: Good morning Sarah. Thank god they didn't blow up any planes. And did I mention lately how glad I am Britain is the USA's best friend? :awww:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Murray/Moya on stadium :fiery:

So guys, I'm in a bit of a situation here....

Do I go see Murray/Moya on the icky stadium court at 1 tomorrow or Gasquet/Verdasco on the grandstand?

Here are the pros/cons. I have seen both of Murray and Moya's previous matches... so I've seen a bit of them already. I only saw one of Gasquet's and none of Verdasco's. However this week I've become a bit more attached to Murray than I was previously and I feel that he NEEDS me at his match.... but I haven't see Verdasco yet.

WHAT TO DO?!

I am going to stay to see Lopez/Nadal v Santoro/Zimonjic though :bounce: I have watched Santoro and Zimonjic practice two days straight now and I WANT TO PUT MY DAMN SERBIAN FLAG TO USE!
Verdasco/Gasquet will be a more exciting match to be fair :)

But I'm sure Andy would appreciate your support :kiss:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:18 AM
I blame you and Adam. :ras: :ras:

:lol:
Joey is a poor Murray fan. He lost at TT because he had Ferrer :ras:

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 10:19 AM
:hug: Good morning Sarah. Thank god they didn't blow up any planes. And did I mention lately how glad I am Britain is the USA's best friend? :awww:
I know, i just saw the headline was like :speakles: It's such a sad state of affairs. I HATE these people. Gah.

:lol: Me too, Isa, me too!

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:23 AM
It is? :scratch:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:25 AM
There is a daily flight from CVG to Gatwick that leaves at 7 pm. I wonder how early passengers on tonight's will have to be at the airport. :eek:

:secret: Though I have to admit no luggage in the cabin might be a good thing. :unsure:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Joey is a poor Murray fan. He lost at TT because he had Ferrer :ras:

That was my fault, I was talking up Ferrer to him. :p

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Sararararararraararararararah :kiss:

So it turns out this girl on myspace lives in the same town as me. I'm spooked. I'm also amazed that I don't know her, I thought I knew all the Jews near me :scratch: :p

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:28 AM
That was my fault, I was talking up Ferrer to him. :p
:lol: :hug:

Why were you upset last night btw?

MissFairy
There is a daily flight from CVG to Gatwick that leaves at 7 pm. I wonder how early passengers on tonight's will have to be at the airport. :eek:

:secret: Though I have to admit no luggage in the cabin might be a good thing. :unsure:
They've stopped allowing laptops and electrical stuff in the cabin too, but i think even though people will get annoyed because of the lengthier security process, i think they'll understand. Or rather, they shoulddd understand.

LaTenista
Are you ignoring me Adam? :sad:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Are you ignoring me Adam? :sad:
Ummm....no, I just asked you a question :p

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:31 AM
:lol: :hug:

Why were you upset last night btw?

I was upset on Tuesday night - which was last night when I wrote that last night (Wednesday night).

Ugh, it's only Thursday morning.

Seriously I spent a good part of yesterday morning crying in my manager's office. :o

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:32 AM
I was upset on Tuesday night - which was last night when I wrote that last night (Wednesday night).

Ugh, it's only Thursday morning.

Seriously I spent a good part of yesterday morning crying in my manager's office. :o
Oooh ok...but why were you upset on Tuesday night then? :awww:

I see you put Montcourt in your signature :D :smooch:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Oooh ok...but why were you upset on Tuesday night then? :awww:

I see you put Montcourt in your signature :D :smooch:

Ferrer's loss was very hard to take, esp. the DF on MP in the 2nd set TB. So WTA. :o

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 10:38 AM

So it turns out this girl on myspace lives in the same town as me. I'm spooked. I'm also amazed that I don't know her, I thought I knew all the Jews near me :scratch: :p
Adadadadadadadam! (:

Whoa, that's sooo...local! :lol: Hahaha well maybe she didn't get your 'Adam: The coolest Jew in town' newsletter :awww: :p

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Ferrer's loss was very hard to take, esp. the DF on MP in the 2nd set TB. So WTA. :o

Yes and Acasuso's loss in Stuttgart wasn't hard to take for a supporter and more importantly the player.

He will get over it, they have to.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Did you really cry to your boss because Ferrer lost? :scratch:

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 10:44 AM

You should like this Adam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEOu7RbPno

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Adadadadadadadam! (:

Whoa, that's sooo...local! :lol: Hahaha well maybe she didn't get your 'Adam: The coolest Jew in town' newsletter :awww: :p
:haha: :haha: :haha:

But she doesn't really need to have seen the newsletter, it's just common talk around the town :p she's probably just kind of starstruck at the moment ;)

Sararararararararararah have you found a job yet? :D

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Did you really cry to your boss because Ferrer lost? :scratch:

That was not the main cause, no, but it just added to the distress I'm already under. It's just not a good situation for me at the moment.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:49 AM
You should like this Adam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEOu7RbPno
I've got no speakers at work, I'll watch it when I get home.....what is it? :)

MissFairy
:haha: :haha: :haha:

But she doesn't really need to have seen the newsletter, it's just common talk around the town :p she's probably just kind of starstruck at the moment ;)

Sararararararararararah have you found a job yet? :D
Ooo you're the talk of the town? Get you, superstar! :p

Ummmmmmmm...i might've if i looked :o I THINK i am going today...:lol:

adee-gee
That was not the main cause, no, but it just added to the distress I'm already under. It's just not a good situation for me at the moment.

I hope things sort themselves out :hug:

LaTenista
I'm dying of thirst....going to the kitchen. :bolt:

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 10:50 AM
I've got no speakers at work, I'll watch it when I get home.....what is it? :)

It's a big parody of that failed Austrian painter that makes up the 2nd part of my username.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Ooo you're the talk of the town? Get you, superstar! :p

Ummmmmmmm...i might've if i looked :o I THINK i am going today...:lol:
:rolls: you're suuuuuuuuuch a student :ras:

Are you gonna work part time when you're at uni? I erm......was going to......and then erm....... :drink:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:51 AM
It's a big parody of that failed Austrian painter that makes up the 2nd part of my username.
The gay one that only had one ball? :p

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes, Adam that would be him.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Yes, Adam that would be him.
:singer:

Hitler has only got one ball,
The other is in the Albert Hall
His mother, the dirty bugger,
Cut it off when he was small.

:singer:

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 11:01 AM

I hope things sort themselves out :hug:

It's very odd to have to train everyone on how to do your job because yours won't exist in a few weeks. And then of course trying to find a new job at the same time.

I'm so freaked out about probably being unemployed in September. I called my best friend last night, she was unjustly fired last month, she's taking it quite well but then she's moved in with her bf and tomorrow she's off to Colorado to visit her parents for a few weeks.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 11:03 AM
It's very odd to have to train everyone on how to do your job because yours won't exist in a few weeks. And then of course trying to find a new job at the same time.

I'm so freaked out about probably being unemployed in September. I called my best friend last night, she was unjustly fired last month, she's taking it quite well but then she's moved in with her bf and tomorrow she's off to Colorado to visit her parents for a few weeks.
I'm sure there's something you can find, even if it's just to fill the gap in between this job and a job you want to do longer term.

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm sure there's something you can find, even if it's just to fill the gap in between this job and a job you want to do longer term.

I did the math yesterday that with 6 months of unemployment benefits I could afford not to work for 7 and a half months. :shrug:

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 11:55 AM
:rolls: you're suuuuuuuuuch a student :ras:

Are you gonna work part time when you're at uni? I erm......was going to......and then erm....... :drink:
:lol: Well, what can i say? It's a good life :p

I want to, i mean if i get a job now, i'll just keep it through to when i start Uni. I love money, so why not? (: Plus, i want to go on holiday again in December so i need some monies!

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 11:56 AM
I did the math yesterday that with 6 months of unemployment benefits I could afford not to work for 7 and a half months. :shrug:
Would you not want to work though? As much as people complain about work, life would be boring without it :shrug:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 11:57 AM
:lol: Well, what can i say? It's a good life :p

I want to, i mean if i get a job now, i'll just keep it through to when i start Uni. I love money, so why not? (: Plus, i want to go on holiday again in December so i need some monies!
I miss being a student :awww:

Money can buy you lots of shoes ;)

Oooh where do you want to go? North London perhaps? :p

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 12:00 PM
I miss being a student :awww:

Money can buy you lots of shoes ;)

Oooh where do you want to go? North London perhaps? :p
Aw, well if you ever miss it too much, you can come live my life for a day :p It's hard work yknow, all this lazing about and doing nothing!

I KNOW. I saw the cutest ones the other day for £45 and i would buy them with my very first paycheck. YUP.

Me and my friends can't afford to go far...although further than N London is preferable :p We were thinking Amsterdam or Paris.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Aw, well if you ever miss it too much, you can come live my life for a day :p It's hard work yknow, all this lazing about and doing nothing!

I KNOW. I saw the cutest ones the other day for £45 and i would buy them with my very first paycheck. YUP.

Me and my friends can't afford to go far...although further than N London is preferable :p We were thinking Amsterdam or Paris.
Can I live with you for a day, that would be more to my liking :p

:lol: only one pair? I thought you'd have about 2451 pairs lined up :D

Amsterdam > Paris.....although what about Prague? :hearts:

Peta Pan
08-10-2006, 12:13 PM
:wavey: Hmm thought I'd drop in here coz I was bored with having no life and everything. Hope I'm welcome :o

I'm so jealous that you Europeans can just go jetting of to some foreign country and it's seen as 'not far' :p I'd LOVE to go to a foreign country but Australia's so far away from everywhere... except New Zealand which is still not cheap and Indonesia which I would never visit :sad:

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Can I live with you for a day, that would be more to my liking :p

:lol: only one pair? I thought you'd have about 2451 pairs lined up :D

Amsterdam > Paris.....although what about Prague? :hearts:
Well, it's true, bumming around together would be more fun (:

:lol: Yeah, well i think if i had the money, i could definitely find some more to buy. But if i think about buying more than one pair, i'll just be sad since i only have £6 right now lol

Yeah, i've been to Paris already so i'm not keen, although i did love it. Amsterdam looks like so much fun! Hmm prague...interesting. I never thought about it. So you love it then? Tell me moreeee!

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 12:24 PM
:wavey: Hmm thought I'd drop in here coz I was bored with having no life and everything. Hope I'm welcome :o

I'm so jealous that you Europeans can just go jetting of to some foreign country and it's seen as 'not far' :p I'd LOVE to go to a foreign country but Australia's so far away from everywhere... except New Zealand which is still not cheap and Indonesia which I would never visit :sad:
Petaaa! This is not my thread, but i know you're welcome anywho :kiss: :hug:

That is what i love about living here, and the flights are so cheap! Amsterdam return for £50 :hearts: I would loveeee to come to Australia one day, but that would cost too much :sad: Going to NZ is expensive for you? That's crazy! ):

bad gambler
08-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Just heard an interview with Lucas Neill on the radio - he wants a move to Spurs and says he is pretty close to agreeing terms :rocker2:

Peta Pan
08-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Just heard an interview with Lucas Neill on the radio - he wants a move to Spurs and says he is pretty close to agreeing terms :rocker2:
Oooh my dad will be very happy with that news :yeah: He is welcome at Sunderland though if he wants... who wouldn't want to go to a club that still can't win a match after relagation :sad:

Peta Pan
08-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Petaaa! This is not my thread, but i know you're welcome anywho :kiss: :hug:
:hug: Thanks Saraherer

Going to NZ is expensive for you? That's crazy! ):
Well, I've not looked into it intensely but I guess it would be cheaper than all the places over the other side of the world. Although I DO want to go to NZ one day there are other places I have my heart set on first. Like Canada... which I WILL do. I just wish it wasn't so far away so it didn't cost so much :(

Action Jackson
08-10-2006, 12:48 PM

Thanks for the news and too bad he didn't sign for Barcelona then again they got Thuram and Zambrotta, so that ruled that out.

MissFairy
08-10-2006, 12:52 PM
:hug: Thanks Saraherer

Well, I've not looked into it intensely but I guess it would be cheaper than all the places over the other side of the world. Although I DO want to go to NZ one day there are other places I have my heart set on first. Like Canada... which I WILL do. I just wish it wasn't so far away so it didn't cost so much :(
No problemo :hug:

It sounds like it would be easier to just take some time out and see all the places at once. Otherwise it would be crazy expensive to keep flying out. If you have the time, that would be awesome!

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 01:05 PM

PETA!!! :hug: how are you?

I've never actually thought about Europe like that, but it is kinda nice I suppose :)

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 01:08 PM

:lol: Yeah, well i think if i had the money, i could definitely find some more to buy. But if i think about buying more than one pair, i'll just be sad since i only have £6 right now lol

Yeah, i've been to Paris already so i'm not keen, although i did love it. Amsterdam looks like so much fun! Hmm prague...interesting. I never thought about it. So you love it then? Tell me moreeee!
:haha: awwww, when you're a student you can blow your whole student overdraft and student loan on shoes if you like :p

Yeeeeah Prague is amazing, it's like 20p a pint :drool: there's lots of cool clubs and stuff, plus there's some interesting things to see if you like that sort of thing ;)

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 01:10 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously? I knew we were interested in him a while ago but I thought our interest had cooled. Would you support Spurs if we bought him :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 02:07 PM

Just go out with her already... :lol:

Peta Pan
08-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Seriously? I knew we were interested in him a while ago but I thought our interest had cooled. Would you support Spurs if we bought him :rocker2:
I know you weren't asking me but although I would not support Spurs, I would certainly LOOK much closer at them ;) :lick:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Okay I woke up late so I gotta go... byeeee :wavey:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Just go out with her already... :lol:
:lol: I need to know her better first :p

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 02:14 PM
:lol: I need to know her better first :p

What else do you need to know? Just schedule a meet up :) I mean she's Jewish, relatively cute, and lives nearby! All positive things. She can't possibly be a serial killer or anything. :p

Peta Pan
08-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi, bye and have fun Jess :wavey:

fangirl
08-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Injuries indeed suck. I have a tweaked knee and slightly sprained ankle from football last week. Some biutch tripped me, but as I was falling I grabbed a fistfull of her shirt and made sure she was coming down too. Muhahah.

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Flying tomorrow is going to be fun :o

revolution
08-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Flying tomorrow is going to be fun :o

aww you'll be ok :)

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 02:42 PM
I know, it's just going to be a headache. The Boston airport is bad on a good day.

Fucking terrorists.

revolution
08-10-2006, 02:46 PM
I know, it's just going to be a headache. The Boston airport is bad on a good day.

Fucking terrorists.

Have they made you change your flag?

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Yes they have. Go Israel. Flatten them.

revolution
08-10-2006, 02:49 PM

aw :hug: :hug: It's such an awful world.

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes, it is. :( :hug:

This one sounds particularly awful and thank GOD it was stopped.

silverwhite
08-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Verdasco/Gasquet will be a more exciting match to be fair :)

But I'm sure Andy would appreciate your support :kiss:

Well, she could always watch Verdasco in the next round when he plays Nadal :shrug:

silverwhite
08-10-2006, 03:01 PM

I've been to Amserdam and Prague and Prague > Amsterdam, IMO. The infrastructure is breath-taking. :yeah: I want to go to Paris. :sobbing:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, she could always watch Verdasco in the next round when he plays Nadal :shrug:
:haha: I love your optimism!

Although apparently, he'll be playing Berdych, who has the perfect game to beat Nadal :retard:

fangirl
08-10-2006, 03:40 PM
I am trying not to think about it. The world is a mess.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 03:41 PM
I am trying not to think about it. The world is a mess.
It is :sad:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 03:44 PM
News from Jess......

"The wierdest thing just happened lol a cameraman asked me to come on court while Gasquet was practicing and take a pic of him and then he let me play with his tv camera lol it was so random yet cool I just had to share".

fangirl
08-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Adam, your custom title makes me cry with happiness.

cobalt60
08-10-2006, 04:20 PM
News from Jess......

"The wierdest thing just happened lol a cameraman asked me to come on court while Gasquet was practicing and take a pic of him and then he let me play with his tv camera lol it was so random yet cool I just had to share".

Sounds like fun :lol: Hope he was at least cute! ;)

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Adam, your custom title makes me cry with happiness.
:haha: :D

Kelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll did you see this?!?!?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3941417&postcount=58338

:dance:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm booooooooored, work is dead.

PennyThePenguin
08-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Morning Isa :kiss: It's to do with this:

LONDON (Reuters) - Police thwarted on Thursday what they said was a plot to blow up several aircraft in mid-flight between Britain and the United States and arrested more than 15 people.

Both countries stepped up security, causing severe delays at airports following the revelation of the plot, which a police source said was believed to involve a "liquid chemical" device.

"The police acting with the security service MI5 are investigating an alleged plot to bring down a number of aircraft through mid-flight explosions, causing a considerable loss of life," Home Secretary John Reid said.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security raised the threat level for all commercial aircraft to high and U.S. authorities banned liquids, including drinks, from all U.S. commercial flights.

Security services raised the threat level in the country to "critical" from "severe", the highest of its five ratings which means "an attack is expected imminently".

The British Airports Authority said it had asked all European carriers to suspend flights to Heathrow where new security measures caused severe delays.

my dad was just saying how glad he is I came back last week and not this week :o

PennyThePenguin
08-10-2006, 04:39 PM

PETA!! COME HEEEERRREEE!!! we're slightly further than indonesia but still nearerrrrrrrr!!!

silverwhite
08-10-2006, 04:47 PM
News from Jess......

flmmkrz
08-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Gee, gotta say thanks bro. Saw the madrid friendly last night and you could see that some of the guys on the madrid side were half assing it but it was still much better live than any match i've seen on tv. Great advice

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Everyone at work was asking me today whether I was going back to England (as I'm on PTO next week) but you lot already know where I'll be.

Carito_90
08-10-2006, 09:15 PM

I'm sorry but this is awful. I have heard of the news this very morning and it was indeed very sad, but just because you don't hear every day in the news how people in Iraq die every single day because of the US troops it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. And that is awful too.

This whole situation is terrible, but just as I don't wish harm for people in the UK or in the US because I feel their goverments are the ones failing and not the citizens, I don't wish any country of the middle east any harm either, because 21 people do not represent a whole country and especially when those 21 people were actually UK citizens.

I'm sorry if your airport will be very crowded and a mess tomorrow, but there are actually people dying out there because of a war both sides caused, you know.

Don't do what you don't wish to be done.

revolution
08-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Andy keeps doing a Ginepri to Isa :lol: :hug:

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm sorry but this is awful. I have heard of the news this very morning and it was indeed very sad, but just because you don't hear every day in the news how people in Iraq die every single day because of the US troops it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. And that is awful too.

This whole situation is terrible, but just as I don't wish harm for people in the UK or in the US because I feel their goverments are the ones failing and not the citizens, I don't wish any country of the middle east any harm either, because 21 people do not represent a whole country and especially when those 21 people were actually UK citizens.

I'm sorry if your airport will be very crowded and a mess tomorrow, but there are actually people dying out there because of a war both sides caused, you know.

Don't do what you don't wish to be done.I'm not going to get into a debate with you about it. Period stop the end. I want terrorists gone and I don't care how it has to happen. Period stop the end. If you disagree that's fine but this is not the proper place for it.

Carito_90
08-10-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm not going to get into a debate with you about it. Period stop the end. I want terrorists gone and I don't care how it has to happen. Period stop the end. If you disagree that's fine but this is not the proper place for it.

Wow. Just... wow.

It's a huge letdown for me Deb, what you just said. Really.

Peace has to come from both sides, and sometimes you have to really look twice and see who the terrorists really are.

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Oh well :shrug:

DrJules
08-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Yes, it is. :( :hug:

This one sounds particularly awful and thank GOD it was stopped.

I would love a world without terrorists and religious people but it is not going to happen. People are so willing to die to meet this god who may not even exist.

Carito_90
08-10-2006, 09:36 PM
I would love a world without terrorists and religious people but it is not going to happen. People are so willing to die to meet this god who may not even exist.

It'd make it all easier, wouldn't it.

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Andy keeps doing a Ginepri to Isa :lol: :hug:

:kiss: David is staying in Toronto today but is coming to Cincy tomorrow so I shall hopefully see him practicing then. :p

DrJules
08-10-2006, 10:00 PM
Am I supposed to care? :scratch: I dislike 6 of the current top 10, including the entire current top 5...one more I dislike wouldn't really be that much different lmao

Thats a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deboogle!.
08-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Thats a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol:it's a lot what? I don't really like any of them, can't help it :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:04 PM

Except that tomorrow is an all day driving day to Cincy where the real fun starts ;)

Since Ljubicic took 10 years to lose I watched all of Acasuso/Benneteau and the first two sets of Gasquet/Verdasco before I went to Murray/Moya :D

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Okay so this is the whole cameraman story... :lol: I was limited in what I could text to Adam..

Okay so I'm sitting on the grandstand court, Gasquet is hitting, I'm like taking pictures and not really paying much attention to anything. It was only like 10:30 so no one was really sitting there yet, it was really empty. Well this cameraman all of a sudden is trying to get my attention (no not, cute... kinda old for me... but British! I can't help that British men can't help but be attracted to me :p) and my mom is like "Erm, that guy wants you to go down there?" So I go down and he's like "Hi! Can you take a picture of me with my camera? We like to take pictures everywhere we work." And I'm like "Erm, sure?" So I take the picture and make sure it comes out okay and he's like "Have you ever wondered what it's like behind one of these things?" And I'm like "Yeah" and he's like "Okay hop over and give it a go." :lol:

So I climb over the barrier and am now actually ON the grandstand court and Gasquet is there and I'm like "Ahh this is cool" so I sit in the camera thing, they were those big cameras on court that like...swivel. So I sat and like looked through the thing and he showed me how to zoom, so I zoomed in on Gasquet and watched him for a bit. Haha it was awesome and so we stood on the court and talked for a bit. My mom took some pictures of me operating the camera. Those things are SO light. They move with just the slightest touch. He explained how some stuff works to me and then I just climbed back over and went on my way. :lol:

It was awesome though :) It was pretty cool to actually get to be ON the court for a bit, especially while someone was hitting on there. It made me feel a tad special :)

The other highlight of my day was cracking up laughing at this woman at the practice courts who was going NUTS over Feliciano Lopez. He was practicing with Ferrero and as soon as he gets on court he immediately takes off his shirt and she was saying (loudly) "OH MY GOD. JUST. WOW. OH MY GOD. JUST KILL ME. I AM IN HEAVEN. OH WOW." then she goes "Oh wow, why go elsewhere, I'm satisfied with the show right here." :rolls: And then she saw my camera and was like "OH MY GOSH. Cameras are allowed? GOOD FOR YOU!" :rolls: She was nuts. Later I saw her walking around with a disposable camera she clearly bought to take pictures of Lopez. Hahaha.

revolution
08-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Okay so this is the whole cameraman story... :lol: I was limited in what I could text to Adam..

Okay so I'm sitting on the grandstand court, Gasquet is hitting, I'm like taking pictures and not really paying much attention to anything. It was only like 10:30 so no one was really sitting there yet, it was really empty. Well this cameraman all of a sudden is trying to get my attention (no not, cute... kinda old for me... but British! I can't help that British men can't help but be attracted to me :p) and my mom is like "Erm, that guy wants you to go down there?" So I go down and he's like "Hi! Can you take a picture of me with my camera? We like to take pictures everywhere we work." And I'm like "Erm, sure?" So I take the picture and make sure it comes out okay and he's like "Have you ever wondered what it's like behind one of these things?" And I'm like "Yeah" and he's like "Okay hop over and give it a go." :lol:

So I climb over the barrier and am now actually ON the grandstand court and Gasquet is there and I'm like "Ahh this is cool" so I sit in the camera thing, they were those big cameras on court that like...swivel. So I sat and like looked through the thing and he showed me how to zoom, so I zoomed in on Gasquet and watched him for a bit. Haha it was awesome and so we stood on the court and talked for a bit. My mom took some pictures of me operating the camera. Those things are SO light. They move with just the slightest touch. He explained how some stuff works to me and then I just climbed back over and went on my way. :lol:

It was awesome though :) It was pretty cool to actually get to be ON the court for a bit, especially while someone was hitting on there. It made me feel a tad special :)

The other highlight of my day was cracking up laughing at this woman at the practice courts who was going NUTS over Feliciano Lopez. He was practicing with Ferrero and as soon as he gets on court he immediately takes off his shirt and she was saying (loudly) "OH MY GOD. JUST. WOW. OH MY GOD. JUST KILL ME. I AM IN HEAVEN. OH WOW." then she goes "Oh wow, why go elsewhere, I'm satisfied with the show right here." :rolls: And then she saw my camera and was like "OH MY GOSH. Cameras are allowed? GOOD FOR YOU!" :rolls: She was nuts. Later I saw her walking around with a disposable camera she clearly bought to take pictures of Lopez. Hahaha.

Did you shout for Andy? I couldn't hear much other than a few Moya cheerleaders.

LaLo well he's better at making girls go wow than he is at playing tennis.

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Gee, gotta say thanks bro. Saw the madrid friendly last night and you could see that some of the guys on the madrid side were half assing it but it was still much better live than any match i've seen on tv. Great advice
:yeah: glad you enjoyed it. Who played for Madrid?

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Okay so I fell asleep watching the tennis and then Rafa loses...Boo. :sad:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 11:20 PM

You should've asked Richie to hit with him :p

Who on earth would be attracted to F-Lo :scared:

And why the fuck did Rafa lose? I'm gutted. The only thing that could cheer me up now is Murray winning the tournament :D

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Did you shout for Andy? I couldn't hear much other than a few Moya cheerleaders.

LaLo well he's better at making girls go wow than he is at playing tennis.

The whole crowd was for Moya except for me and like 2 other people. I shouted for him but my seats weren't THAT great. I was a section over from Brad though. :p

zoltan83
08-10-2006, 11:22 PM
:wavey: Hey guys!

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:24 PM
You should've asked Richie to hit with him :p

Who on earth would be attracted to F-Lo :scared:

And why the fuck did Rafa lose? I'm gutted. The only thing that could cheer me up now is Murray winning the tournament :D

Playing with you was embarrassing enough! :rolls: Do you remember how I play? :p

I didn't even realize he had lost until I saw your post. We left right after Murray to go out for dinner. :hug:

F-Lo does have a lovely body :p He's not really my type, but I don't think any heterosexual female can deny the attractiveness of his upper body. :drool:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:33 PM
:wavey: Hey guys!

:wavey: Hi there :D

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 11:48 PM
The whole crowd was for Moya except for me and like 2 other people. I shouted for him but my seats weren't THAT great. I was a section over from Brad though. :p
Have you got a headache? My god that man can talk :lol:

adee-gee
08-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Playing with you was embarrassing enough! :rolls: Do you remember how I play? :p

I didn't even realize he had lost until I saw your post. We left right after Murray to go out for dinner. :hug:

F-Lo does have a lovely body :p He's not really my type, but I don't think any heterosexual female can deny the attractiveness of his upper body. :drool:
You'd raise your game playing on a big court :p

:sad: yes, and the Fedtards are out in force :sad:

:scared: :bolt:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:49 PM
You'd raise your game playing on a big court :p

:sad: yes, and the Fedtards are out in force :sad:

:scared: :bolt:

True, and Gasquet isn't as cute as you so I'd be less distracted :p

silverwhite
08-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Except that tomorrow is an all day driving day to Cincy where the real fun starts ;)

Since Ljubicic took 10 years to lose I watched all of Acasuso/Benneteau and the first two sets of Gasquet/Verdasco before I went to Murray/Moya :D

Oh dear. I got that prediction (Nadal vs Verdasco) doubly wrong... :o

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Oh dear. I got that prediction (Nadal vs Verdasco) doubly wrong... :o

I've become a bit more of a Gasquet fan this week. He and Murray combined almost took the place of Novak :p My mom I think really likes Gasquet.

silverwhite
08-10-2006, 11:57 PM

:spit:

Which age group does she belong to? :o

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 11:58 PM
My mum likes Rafa. :p

silverwhite

I've become a bit more of a Gasquet fan this week. He and Murray combined almost took the place of Novak :p My mom I think really likes Gasquet.

He hasn't played well this week though. :shrug:

savesthedizzle
:spit:

Which age group does she belong to? :o

If I were to guess... I would say she could be between 28-35. :lol: Probably over 30, but it's hard to tell really :p Older than me for sure though.

LaTenista
08-10-2006, 11:59 PM
^^ Keep doing that silver and Richie will win Toronto. :rocker2:

savesthedizzle
08-10-2006, 11:59 PM

My mom used to like Rafa, but I think she's a bit over him. :lol: We've been to a few Gasquet matches this week so I think it's influenced her.

silverwhite
08-11-2006, 12:01 AM
If I were to guess... I would say she could be between 28-35. :lol: Probably over 30, but it's hard to tell really :p Older than me for sure though.

:o :o :o

silverwhite
08-11-2006, 12:02 AM
^^ Keep doing that silver and Richie will win Toronto. :rocker2:

Doing what? :scratch:

Berdy's in scary form and it'd be :cuckoo: to bet against him to reach the final. :bolt:

LaTenista
Last year during Feli's doubles match he mockingly shouted at women who were getting vocal over one of his overhead smashes. :shrug:

adee-gee
True, and Gasquet isn't as cute as you so I'd be less distracted :p
:haha: :smooch:

adee-gee
08-11-2006, 12:03 AM
My mum thinks I like Federer :retard:

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Last year during Feli's doubles match he mockingly shouted at women who were getting vocal over one of his overhead smashes. :shrug:

:lol: I wish he would have done that today. This woman was on the brink of orgasm.

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Doing what? :scratch:

Berdy's in scary form and it'd be :cuckoo to bet against him to reach the final. :bolt:

Dismissing all Gasquet's wins. I think he's got the game to trouble Berdych.

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 12:05 AM
:haha: :smooch:

:smooch: I can't help but speak the truth ;)

silverwhite

:haha: :haha:

Best. Joke. Ever. You don't have such good taste. ;)

revolution
3 down 3 to go for Andy :rocker2:

Sanguinetti about to beat Jarkko :eek:

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 12:06 AM

My dad seems to think I do too. :tape:

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:06 AM

:smooch: My mum thinks Rafa wears boxers. :o

silverwhite
08-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Dismissing all Gasquet's wins. I think he's got the game to trouble Berdych.

Well, I'd like to think so but I've honestly not been impressed with what I've seen from him this week. He's been playing too defensively. Berdy won't give him as many UEs. :shrug:

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Nieminen has saved 3rd MP. 6-6 in TB

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Well, I'd like to think so but I've honestly not been impressed with what I've seen from him this week. He's been playing too defensively. Berdy won't give him as many UEs. :shrug:

I'd have to agree. The first two sets of his match today that I watched before leaving was 85% Verdasco losing points and about 15% Gasquet actually winning points.

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:11 AM
Grandpa saved 2 MPs. 4th MP for Grandpa now, also saved. 9-9

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:13 AM
5th MP Grandpa came and gone 10-10.

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:14 AM
3rd MP Nieminen.

silverwhite
:haha:

Come on, Jarkko! :(

LaTenista
Finally it's over!!!!

silverwhite
08-11-2006, 12:15 AM
FINALLY! :lol:

silverwhite
08-11-2006, 12:15 AM
OK. I'm off to school. :wavey:

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 12:16 AM
I'm gonna shower :) :wavey:

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Now the stream is showing a bit of Gasquet-Verdasco. They zoomed in on Nando's dad, that is shocking that he's there.

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:18 AM
:wavey: Bye silver and Jess

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Now the stream is showing a bit of Gasquet-Verdasco. They zoomed in on Nando's dad, that is shocking that he's there.

Who was Nando's dad? What was he wearing?!

adee-gee
08-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Sanguinetti would've been better for Murray, but I like his chances against Nieminen :)

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Who was Nando's dad? What was he wearing?!

White polo and white ball cap. He looks a lot like Nando, but of course he's probably in his late 50s I'd say. He was also featured in his No Strings episode on TTC.

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:26 AM
I take that back about being shocked, I just remembered basically every restaurant/shop in Madrid closes for the month of August - holiday time.

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Sanguinetti would've been better for Murray, but I like his chances against Nieminen :)

:lol: Grandpa likes long matches, that would have annoyed Murray. Yeah, I see Andy booking his SF spot.

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 12:37 AM
White polo and white ball cap. He looks a lot like Nando, but of course he's probably in his late 50s I'd say. He was also featured in his No Strings episode on TTC.

Oh I haven't seen Nando's No Strings yet.... I don't think I saw his dad either... :(

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 01:21 AM
David's parents were with him the entire time in Stuttgart...it was so cute to see them cheering. Seriously they need to come to all his tournaments. :tape:

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 01:21 AM
David's parents were with him the entire time in Stuttgart...it was so cute to see them cheering. Seriously they need to come to all his tournaments. :tape:

I love Novak's brothers. If they come to Cincy with him I might seriously die and put Djordje in my pocket and take him home and buy him ice cream

revolution
08-11-2006, 01:25 AM
I love Novak's brothers. If they come to Cincy with him I might seriously die and put Djordje in my pocket and take him home and buy him ice cream

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 01:26 AM

:rolls: How old is little Djordje? And how is that pronounced? Like Georgie?

Washa Koroleva
08-11-2006, 01:27 AM

Like I did.

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 01:30 AM
:kiss: Olga!

Carito_90
08-11-2006, 01:32 AM
Olgi. :hug:

Washa Koroleva
08-11-2006, 01:35 AM
Isa :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 01:42 AM
:rolls: How old is little Djordje? And how is that pronounced? Like Georgie?

He's like 11 or so. And he is more hyper at Nole's matches than even I would be ;)

I think it's kinda more George-eh than a long "e" sound, but it's been a while since I studied my Serbian and I'm starting to forget a bit of the pronunciation stuff :p

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 01:48 AM
He's like 11 or so. And he is more hyper at Nole's matches than even I would be ;)

I think it's kinda more George-eh than a long "e" sound, but it's been a while since I studied my Serbian and I'm starting to forget a bit of the pronunciation stuff :p

:awww: That's cute. David has an older brother who's a tennis coach in their hometown but apparently he's married and has at least one child.

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 01:53 AM
:awww: That's cute. David has an older brother who's a tennis coach in their hometown but apparently he's married and has at least one child.

Nole's brothers are both so cute... it's like so clear how much they idolize their big brother. Djordje is clearly going to be the best looking of the three though. He is breaking a ton of hearts in some Serbian middle school somewhere :p

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 01:58 AM
OMG Dima won the 2nd set against Fed!

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 02:01 AM
OMG Dima won the 2nd set against Fed!

:eek: :eek:

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Of course now Fed has broken in the first game of the 3rd.

flmmkrz
:yeah: glad you enjoyed it. Who played for Madrid?

No ronaldo no robinho so that kinda sucked, I knew Ronaldo wouldnt be there but I wasnt sure why robinho wasnt there :confused: but Beckham Cannavaro Carlos Cicinho, Raul, Emerson, Van Nistelrooy were all there. Beck and Cannavaro only played a half each but the rest played almost the entire game. Finished 1-1 thanks to the united tender but even playing half ass you could see Madrid if they wanted could've ran the score up. Scary how good they looked.

revolution
Dima then lost serve straight away :(

I'll gave to pray for Xavier and who else follows.

Scotso
08-11-2006, 02:47 AM
Tomas :woohoo:

Scotso
08-11-2006, 02:49 AM
I'm registering for that contest. You never know :shrug:

I wonder if someone pulls out and a lucky loser gets put in if everyone automatically loses. :p

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 03:06 AM
I'm registering for that contest. You never know :shrug:

I wonder if someone pulls out and a lucky loser gets put in if everyone automatically loses. :p

Huh? What contest? :scratch:

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 03:08 AM
:yawn: I am exhausted so I'm going to bed now. :wavey:

Scotso
08-11-2006, 03:09 AM
goodnight Isita :kiss:

Jess, go to atptennis.com

you can win 1 million for predicting all the winners for Cinci correctly.

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 03:34 AM
Ahhhhh cool :p

Considering how bad I suck at Tennis Tipping I'd say I have no shot. :rolls:

silverwhite
08-11-2006, 05:16 AM
Serena :woohoo:

Action Jackson
08-11-2006, 05:20 AM
Berdych, Chucho and Vincugerra winning great stuff and btw Adam, good to see you forgot one of the basic rules of tennis.

adee-gee
08-11-2006, 11:42 AM
No ronaldo no robinho so that kinda sucked, I knew Ronaldo wouldnt be there but I wasnt sure why robinho wasnt there :confused: but Beckham Cannavaro Carlos Cicinho, Raul, Emerson, Van Nistelrooy were all there. Beck and Cannavaro only played a half each but the rest played almost the entire game. Finished 1-1 thanks to the united tender but even playing half ass you could see Madrid if they wanted could've ran the score up. Scary how good they looked.
Ronaldo :sad: but a pretty good line up nevertheless. Teams don't try too hard in friendlies, and it usually is pretty half-hearted they don't want to risk injuries, but they can sometimes be entertaining :)

adee-gee
08-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Berdych, Chucho and Vincugerra winning great stuff and btw Adam, good to see you forgot one of the basic rules of tennis.
Which rule was this?

adee-gee
08-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Jesssssssssssssssss..............

You know I said you sound a bit like Britney? I remember why :p

You know in "I love rock'n'roll" it starts off, Britney goes "hey....is this thing on?". Well, that sounds like you :kiss:

LaTenista
08-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Less than 6 hours til I go to the tournament. :)

Carito_90
08-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey everyone! :)

cobalt60
08-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Less than 6 hours til I go to the tournament. :)
Have a great time Isa! :D
Hey Caro :wavey:

psichogaucho
08-11-2006, 05:25 PM
good afternoon, everybody! :wavey:

cobalt60
08-11-2006, 05:27 PM
What's up Santi? Working at all today?

Carito_90
08-11-2006, 05:28 PM
:wavey:

psichogaucho
08-11-2006, 05:31 PM
What's up Santi? Working at all today?

I'll work tonight, of course, until that mean insurance company pays me :sad:

how are you, Sue? :)

psichogaucho
08-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Carito! :hug:

Carito_90
08-11-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm off to school. Boo.

psichogaucho
08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm off to school. Boo.

stay in school, Caro :unsure:

cobalt60
08-11-2006, 05:48 PM
I'll work tonight, of course, until that mean insurance company pays me :sad:

how are you, Sue? :)
I am good. Been planning a party and it is all done:woohoo: Now I am heading out for a walk and then stuff around the house. Insurance company? From when you broke your leg? :( Be good!

psichogaucho
08-11-2006, 05:52 PM
why are you partying? :)

yes, my poor broken fibula :sad:

Scotso
08-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Jarkko is blowing it :sobbing:

silverwhite
08-11-2006, 07:49 PM
His serve :help: Grandpa tired him out :fiery:

Scotso
08-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Interesting second set :lol:

c'mon Jarkko! :bounce:

Scotso
08-11-2006, 08:05 PM

good luck Jarkko :D

revolution
08-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Andy does it! :woohoo:

Lee
08-11-2006, 09:07 PM
:sobbing: Jarkko

He needs a better 2nd serve. That serve is worse the Dementieva. :rolleyes:

Carito_90
08-11-2006, 09:21 PM
:ras:

Richie will bring him doooown tomorrow. :p

Washa Koroleva
08-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Hello injuries suck thread :hug:

Carito_90
08-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Olgi! :hug:

Washa Koroleva
08-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Cari :smooch:
How are you?

Carito_90
08-11-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm fine, it's finally FRIDAY. I can sleep properly. That's pure love.

Too bad I'm not going out. :sad: And I can't go out tomorrow cos it's dad's birthday so yeah. Boo :lol:

Next week. :)

Washa Koroleva
08-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Oh No :sad: Will at least some really cool people be there at the bday?

adee-gee
08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Andy :banana:

I'm going to take the SW approach and say he has no chance against Gasquet :p

savesthedizzle
08-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Jesssssssssssssssss..............

You know I said you sound a bit like Britney? I remember why :p

You know in "I love rock'n'roll" it starts off, Britney goes "hey....is this thing on?". Well, that sounds like you :kiss:

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha oh gosh Adam I love you. :p