Adam's Chat Thread #12 [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #12

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 03:37 AM
Oh dang, I wish I could be watching :(, I'm soo waiting for my Cable tv to be back, My granny told me I have to wait till September or so! :shrug: Hopefully able to catch some of the USO

I am not watching at the moment, I am not sure why. I like Canada and all and I don't mind the event. I just haven't watched as much as I'd like.

Btw, it's hilarious that De La Peņa is working with the Weasel. I mean he worked with Gaudio and Feņa guys who could hate the Weasel for a living, he must have been offered some good money.

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:38 AM
I'm home from the tennis.

My mom was feeling bad so we had to leave after the first set of Baghdatis :sad: There were these crazy Baghdatis fans behind me and we were having a good time. :lol: So I am a tad sad about that :(

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 03:39 AM
How was it Jess and hope your mum feels better soon?

+alonso
08-08-2006, 03:42 AM
Btw, it's hilarious that De La Peņa is working with the Weasel. I mean he worked with Gaudio and Feņa guys who could hate the Weasel for a living, he must have been offered some good money.
Well, It is :lol:, But I do think it's because He was way too used to be coaching players like more closer, not like Cappy or Bryans for a tourney, so I think He accepted this like a "challenge" ;), I don't know If He will be able to handle Coria :shrug:
Oh, the funniest was when I heard it on the news, He said something like, "It will be a very tough work, We know Coria isn't playing like himself and eveyone wants and then while he was talking tv started to show images from coria-feņa arguing in madrid :lol:

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 03:43 AM
This is one subject I do know about, considering that Denmark and Sweden are more expensive well on par with London than the other places you are visiting, that could help in whether you want to go there first or last. Where is your departure point from?I think I've worked everything out (until I change my mind again which i will probably do tomorrow or the next day:D). I'll start at Lisbon, take a cheap flight to Barcelona, take the train to Monte Carlo, fly from Nice to Basel cheap, take the train throughout Italy, fly cheap from Rome to Prague, Prague to Copenhagen, and Copenhagen to Amsterdam, then the train to Brussels and to London and home :cool:

whew. :lol:EasyJet? I don't know if they run that flight, but for cheap no nonsense air travel.... :shrug: I flew Easy Jet from Athens to London.
They don't but I will probably take that one on at least one of the other legs :D

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:44 AM
How was it Jess and hope your mum feels better soon?

She'll be fine, just some sinus issues that were making her eyes water and be miserable. :lol:

I had fun. We got night session for tomorrow so I can cheer on PHM... that's what I'm doing here since all my favorites opted out.. I'm just cheering for everyone else's. :shrug:

Also, I felt really cool and popular walking through the tournament and hearing my name shouted out at me. I saw the lovely Adelaide and her sister Essy and all around it was a good day.

Now I need to check out the OOP and plot out tomorrow. :p

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 03:44 AM
I am watching on the live stream, I decided to buy the Toronto/Cincy/Madrid package for $20.

Baggie has managed to lose the 2nd set and down a break in the 3rd to boot :(

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:45 AM
I am watching on the live stream, I decided to buy the Toronto/Cincy/Madrid package for $20.

Baggie has managed to lose the 2nd set and down a break in the 3rd to boot :(

It's because I left :sad: :sad:

Those poor girls behind me :(

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 03:45 AM
aw Jess glad you had a good time and i'm sure it will continue tomorrow :D

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 03:46 AM
I think I've worked everything out (until I change my mind again which i will probably do tomorrow or the next day:D). I'll start at Lisbon, take a cheap flight to Barcelona, take the train to Monte Carlo, fly from Nice to Basel cheap, take the train throughout Italy, fly cheap from Rome to Prague, Prague to Copenhagen, and Copenhagen to Amsterdam, then the train to Brussels and to London and home :cool:

whew. :lol:
They don't but I will probably take that one on at least one of the other legs :D

I got tired just reading that. :yawn:

+alonso
08-08-2006, 03:47 AM
It's because I left :sad: :sad:

Those poor girls behind me :(
Are you in Toronto, Jess :hug: ??

I hope everything is fine for you over there ;)

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 03:47 AM
Sorry I made us lose the doubles Alonso. :awww: :sad:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:48 AM
Are you in Toronto, Jess :hug: ??

I hope everything is fine for you over there ;)

I am!!!!

Everything is fine so far... :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Oh, and guys, I have a surprise for you later if I get to my pictures soon... but first I must shower the sunscreen residue off.

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Baggie 0/5 BPs in this game so far :help:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:50 AM
And by surprise... don't get excited... lol.

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 03:50 AM
Oh, and guys, I have a surprise for you later if I get to my pictures soon... but first I must shower the sunscreen residue off.

Yay! I love surprises. :)

+alonso
08-08-2006, 03:51 AM
Sorry I made us lose the doubles Alonso. :awww: :sad:
No prob, Isa :hug: ;) There's nothing to feel sorry about ;)

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Yay! I love surprises. :)

Well I have pictures for you :p

But I don't know how well they came out... they moved their doubles from Court 2, where I was in the front row, to Centre Court and didn't come tell us all on Court 2 until right when they were about to start so we all had to run over there and as soon as I got there they were coming on court, but it was in my lame assigned seat :sad: :fiery:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Okay shower time.!

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 03:53 AM
I think I've worked everything out (until I change my mind again which i will probably do tomorrow or the next day:D). I'll start at Lisbon, take a cheap flight to Barcelona, take the train to Monte Carlo, fly from Nice to Basel cheap, take the train throughout Italy, fly cheap from Rome to Prague, Prague to Copenhagen, and Copenhagen to Amsterdam, then the train to Brussels and to London and home :cool:

whew. :lol:

Your trip is how long? Any reason to visit Basel, you do know you can spit into Germany from Basel? Ah! you want to visit Roger's village, that is very good of you.

Interesting schedule for sure.

+alonso
08-08-2006, 03:55 AM
Well I have pictures for you :p

But I don't know how well they came out... they moved their doubles from Court 2, where I was in the front row, to Centre Court and didn't come tell us all on Court 2 until right when they were about to start so we all had to run over there and as soon as I got there they were coming on court, but it was in my lame assigned seat :sad: :fiery:
Woohoo Surprises :lol: , Wait :lol: There's nothing for mee :ras: :rolls:
Jess doesn't like Chileans :sad: :rolls: Alonso doesn't get anything :sad:

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 03:56 AM
Well, It is :lol:, But I do think it's because He was way too used to be coaching players like more closer, not like Cappy or Bryans for a tourney, so I think He accepted this like a "challenge" ;), I don't know If He will be able to handle Coria :shrug:
Oh, the funniest was when I heard it on the news, He said something like, "It will be a very tough work, We know Coria isn't playing like himself and eveyone wants and then while he was talking tv started to show images from coria-feņa arguing in madrid :lol:

It's such a strange pairing and even after the fight they had in the locker room where Calleri got a broken toe, trying to seperate Horacio and Weasel, this was when Horacio was coaching Chucho. This won't last long, but it will be interesting nevertheless.

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 03:56 AM

I like Gonzalez... I just didn't see him :p

I'll take pictures of Massu for you tomorrow :hug:

And don't say I don't like Chileans! I like you! :D :kiss:

+alonso
08-08-2006, 03:59 AM
I like Gonzalez... I just didn't see him :p

I'll take pictures of Massu for you tomorrow :hug:

And don't say I don't like Chileans! I like you! :D :kiss:

I was j/k ;) :kiss: :hug:

OMG :rolls: Jess, that's such a big effort :lol: I know you can't stand Nico, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :hug: :)

It was equaly funny when I was trying to make Deb to take Capdeville some photos :rolls:

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 04:02 AM
I had fun. We got night session for tomorrow so I can cheer on PHM... that's what I'm doing here since all my favorites opted out.. I'm just cheering for everyone else's. :shrug:

Also, I felt really cool and popular walking through the tournament and hearing my name shouted out at me. I saw the lovely Adelaide and her sister Essy and all around it was a good day.

Now I need to check out the OOP and plot out tomorrow. :p

Cheering for everyone elses favourites, you didn't cheer for the Argentine stoner for me, so that is a booooooooooooooooooooo to you. But since I am in a generous mood I will let it go, though when I talk to Nole at the AO I might have to change the way I was going to build you up to the man.

Good to be popular, the only places that could get my name right at venues are at Båstad, Stockholm and maybe the Austrian tournaments.

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 04:02 AM
Your trip is how long? Any reason to visit Basel, you do know you can spit into Germany from Basel? Ah! you want to visit Roger's village, that is very good of you.

Interesting schedule for sure.Nah, no real reason, but that is where the cheap flight goes :lol: I would probably stay there overnight, relax a bit, maybe explore it a little b/c I have heard it is pretty, and go to Zurich for a couple days before taking the train to Milan :) I'm shooting for about 6 weeks, give or take a little bit. The thing with me is, I will start early every day, end early every day, sleep well, and not try to do too much every day. There are things I don't care about that are typical tourist things (like most art museums) that can suck up entire days, so a few days in each place will be enough to satisfy my goals for the trip.... It's more of a personal journey of exploration and culture for me, I can't quite explain it :p

Everyone keeps telling me to go to Germany but not where in Germany is best to go... :shrug:

It was equaly funny when I was trying to make Deb to take Capdeville some photos :rolls:hey, I don't mind Capdeville :p I really wanted to see that first match he played with Clement but they played it on Monday when I didn't go :(

+alonso
08-08-2006, 04:04 AM
It's such a strange pairing and even after the fight they had in the locker room where Calleri got a broken toe, trying to seperate Horacio and Weasel, this was when Horacio was coaching Chucho. This won't last long, but it will be interesting nevertheless.

whoa, I wasn't aware of that! and yeah, It will sure be a weird couple to watch, I imagine how will be their relationship off court :rolls:
well, I hope Horacio can do his job w/o problems, after all He keeps living in Chile and It's nice to have him in here ;)

+alonso
08-08-2006, 04:05 AM
hey, I don't mind Capdeville :p I really wanted to see that first match he played with Clement but they played it on Monday when I didn't go :(
I loved the pics :kiss: the situation was funny :lol:

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Heeey Alonso, it's cool to see you here. :hug:

Hello everyone! :D Jess, are you having a good time?

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 04:07 AM
Baggie :banghead:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:08 AM
Cheering for everyone elses favourites, you didn't cheer for the Argentine stoner for me, so that is a booooooooooooooooooooo to you. But since I am in a generous mood I will let it go, though when I talk to Nole at the AO I might have to change the way I was going to build you up to the man.

Good to be popular, the only places that could get my name right at venues are at Båstad, Stockholm and maybe the Austrian tournaments.

How do you know I didn't?

Believe me, I was. When that tiebreak started to go ridiculously long there was no bigger supporter of his at that match :) I needed Gasquet on court to keep my schedule in place. :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:09 AM
I was j/k ;) :kiss: :hug:

OMG :rolls: Jess, that's such a big effort :lol: I know you can't stand Nico, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :hug: :)

It was equaly funny when I was trying to make Deb to take Capdeville some photos :rolls:

Well I'll be at his match anyway, there's no reason I can't make you happy :)

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 04:10 AM
Nah, no real reason, but that is where the cheap flight goes :lol: I would probably stay there overnight, relax a bit, maybe explore it a little b/c I have heard it is pretty, and go to Zurich for a couple days before taking the train to Milan :) I'm shooting for about 6 weeks, give or take a little bit. The thing with me is, I will start early every day, end early every day, sleep well, and not try to do too much every day. There are things I don't care about that are typical tourist things (like most art museums) that can suck up entire days, so a few days in each place will be enough to satisfy my goals for the trip.... It's more of a personal journey of exploration and culture for me, I can't quite explain it :p

Everyone keeps telling me to go to Germany but not where in Germany is best to go... :shrug:

6 weeks that is reasonable and everyone has their own reasons for travelling and their own interests which they need to explore. I mean what I would do is a lot different than most. What time of the year would you be going?

Basel isn't too bad, but there are better places in Switzerland, then again usually the cities aren't always the most memorable places in Switzerland. Bern and Lausanne are better than Basel or Zürich, however they speak French in Lausanne and the timing and location don't make it practical for you.

As for Germany, the southwest region not far from Basel is worth exploring, but I am not a huge fan of Germany.

+alonso
08-08-2006, 04:12 AM
Carooooooo, :hug: :wavey: Graacias!

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 04:15 AM
6 weeks that is reasonable and everyone has their own reasons for travelling and their own interests which they need to explore. I mean what I would do is a lot different than most. What time of the year would you be going?just about one year from now - probably almost all of august and into september. I start school again soon, which is why i'm thinking so much about this now.Basel isn't too bad, but there are better places in Switzerland, then again usually the cities aren't always the most memorable places in Switzerland. Bern and Lausanne are better than Basel or Zürich, however they speak French in Lausanne and the timing and location don't make it practical for you.my speaking french is semi decent, that's no problem. :) I want to get the most out of my trip so if there are better places to go, I can find a way to work it out somehow. Why would you say Lausanne is better? I can fly from Nice to Geneva instead of to Basel and hop over on a train to Lausanne easily enough, without having to reshuffle anything else ;)
As for Germany, the southwest region not far from Basel is worth exploring, but I am not a huge fan of Germany.See, Germany doesn't interest me that much either, that's the thing, especially since after taking out Stockholm I added Vienna back.

Thanks for all your opinions :D

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 04:16 AM
How do you know I didn't?

Believe me, I was. When that tiebreak started to go ridiculously long there was no bigger supporter of his at that match :) I needed Gasquet on court to keep my schedule in place. :lol:

:nerner: :nerner:

At least you are honest about your reasons and that is cool. This reminds me of the experience of watching Rosset and Henman playing at the AO. It took me 1hr to get into the match and there was no noise apart from myself and 2 members of the fondue boys ( Swiss French supporters) and a few Poms, yet the court had people sitting on the steps.

In the 3rd set breaker they woke up and made plenty of noise. Basically I found out Anna Whorenikova was playing a doubles match and all these idiots camped out on that court all day and the best thing was there was a women singles match afterwards before the doubles.

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 04:17 AM
Baggie :banghead:

Isa, I told you about Marcos, as much as I like the guy, he is one of those who needs some time.

That is why I am surprised Chucho won, he is usually crap after a break and he is still scarred from Stuttgart.

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 04:20 AM
I'm glad you have some pics Jess, there was no coverage of the doubles on the live stream. :mad:

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 04:24 AM
whoa, I wasn't aware of that! and yeah, It will sure be a weird couple to watch, I imagine how will be their relationship off court :rolls:
well, I hope Horacio can do his job w/o problems, after all He keeps living in Chile and It's nice to have him in here ;)

This is what allegedly happened.

During the 2001 Torneo Argentino de Tenis in Rosario, a QF match was being hotly contested beween Guillermo Coria and Jose Acasuso... It looks like Coria was extremelly disgusted and vocal about some of the line calls, to a point that Horacio de la Pena, then Acasuso's coach, started yelling and complaining about Coria's behaviour. A serious shouting argument between Coria and De la Pena ensued, and Coria proceeded to lose that QF match and blaming De la Pena's screams, and not Acasuso's play, for his loss of concentration and consequent defeat.

It turns out that Coria waited for De la Pena in the player's locker room, and after a loud argument, both men started punching each other's faces... Other players and coaches tried to separate the altercants, and the worst part of the deal was handled to Agustin Calleri, on whose foot De la Pena stepped quite hardly causing the toe nail to fall off. Calleri, who was scheduled to play the semifinals of this internal Argentinean tournament, had then to withdraw from his match against Mariano Zabaleta due to incredible pain on his foot.

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:25 AM
I should be going to bed soon... tomorrow is a jam packed day :) But I still need to unwind a bit..

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 04:26 AM
Isa, I told you about Marcos, as much as I like the guy, he is one of those who needs some time.

That is why I am surprised Chucho won, he is usually crap after a break and he is still scarred from Stuttgart.

Benneteau had better win a few more rounds, it seems he can have good runs after beating Baghdatis. :o

:shrug: When Ville and I went to see his first round match at RG he was having no problems again Portas...we left after he let a set and a break. Then for the 2nd round Olga and Paul were nice enough to let me borrow their Court No 1 tickets so I go see his match against Benneteau as it was my last day there. It was a crazy five setter that I thought would never end. At least I could write it off as Julien had a bit more support then. But surely tonight in Toronto the crowd was pro-Marcos without a doubt.

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 04:29 AM
just about one year from now - probably almost all of august and into september. I start school again soon, which is why i'm thinking so much about this now.my speaking french is semi decent, that's no problem. :) I want to get the most out of my trip so if there are better places to go, I can find a way to work it out somehow. Why would you say Lausanne is better? I can fly from Nice to Geneva instead of to Basel and hop over on a train to Lausanne easily enough, without having to reshuffle anything else ;)
See, Germany doesn't interest me that much either, that's the thing, especially since after taking out Stockholm I added Vienna back.

Thanks for all your opinions :D

I mean if you go to Switzerland you should try and see at least the French and German speaking parts, though Ticino the Italian canton is pretty chilled out. There are differences between them and as for Geneva, it's a strange place, very clean, international, yet a bit staid, then again you have 1/3 Swiss, 1/3 foreigners, and 1/3 international corporations.

Lausanne is attractive and hilly, you'd only need 2 days there at most, then Bern has very old architecture, UNESCO listing and there is a big bear pit where the city gets its name from and come on it's home of Lorenzo and Toblerone chocolate, then easy to get to Zurich from there and the onto Italy.

Better off with Vienna than Germany.

+alonso
08-08-2006, 04:35 AM

During the 2001 Torneo Argentino de Tenis in Rosario, a QF match was being hotly contested beween Guillermo Coria and Jose Acasuso... It looks like Coria was extremelly disgusted and vocal about some of the line calls, to a point that Horacio de la Pena, then Acasuso's coach, started yelling and complaining about Coria's behaviour. A serious shouting argument between Coria and De la Pena ensued, and Coria proceeded to lose that QF match and blaming De la Pena's screams, and not Acasuso's play, for his loss of concentration and consequent defeat.

It turns out that Coria waited for De la Pena in the player's locker room, and after a loud argument, both men started punching each other's faces... Other players and coaches tried to separate the altercants, and the worst part of the deal was handled to Agustin Calleri, on whose foot De la Pena stepped quite hardly causing the toe nail to fall off. Calleri, who was scheduled to play the semifinals of this internal Argentinean tournament, had then to withdraw from his match against Mariano Zabaleta due to incredible pain on his foot.

Incredible! Ive never heard of
Agustin is such a nice guy, relaxed and all, I always see him in Tenis Pro in his Computer and very quiet :lol: as well as Chucho.
Horacio has an uncovered personality :lol:
... Coria is slowed down so I can't say anything about it :lol:

good Luck to Horacio then, :p I'm not sure If it happens again, Horacio would want to defend Coria :lol:

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 04:38 AM
Toblerone chocolateoh no... you..... should not have told me that.Better off with Vienna than Germany.That's what I figured :D

Well thank you for all the options, it seems just as easy to fly into Geneva or Basel and go the short distances to the places I'd really want to go. I don't think I can see all of it without extending the trip longer than it probably should reasonably go, but I will do some research and see whether I think Lausanne/Bern or Zurich would be more my type of thing :)

acoffeygirl
08-08-2006, 04:39 AM
Deb....are you going to make it to Prague or do you even have any desire to go?

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 04:40 AM

Yes! I remember that. Poor Agustin, I felt so bad for him. :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:41 AM
Okay guys so I'm sitting at Gasquet-Santoro when all of a sudden I see Novak Djokovic.

I think, "Are my eyes deceiving me? This can't be? WTF! And erm... why is he a ballboy?"

Yes, it's true, a ballboy was basically Nole's clone. It doesn't come through that great in this pictures but in person the likeness was INCREDIBLE. Now I'm a little bit obsessed with this kid. I think I'm going to ask him if I can take a picture with him tomorrow. :rolls:

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 04:42 AM
Okay guys so I'm sitting at Gasquet-Santoro when all of a sudden I see Novak Djokovic.

I think, "Are my eyes deceiving me? This can't be? WTF! And erm... why is he a ballboy?"

Yes, it's true, a ballboy was basically Nole's clone. It doesn't come through that great in this pictures but in person the likeness was INCREDIBLE. Now I'm a little bit obsessed with this kid. I think I'm going to ask him if I can take a picture with him tomorrow. :rolls:

:speakles:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:43 AM
Am I nuts or does this kid look more like Nole than his own brothers do? :lol:

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 04:44 AM
Am I nuts or does this kid look more like Nole than his own brothers do? :lol:

I see it and yes, that kid looks like he could be Novak's twin brother.

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 04:44 AM
Deb....are you going to make it to Prague or do you even have any desire to go?Someone did not read my itinerary very closely :p

And quite frankly, i did not either, since I thought I added Vienna back and it is not there :haha: :(

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 04:46 AM

OMG it's exactly the same. I ever dare to say he's CUTER.

Don't take a picture with him, marry him.

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:46 AM
I see it and yes, that kid looks like he could be Novak's twin brother.

The freakiest part is that this kid sort of ACTS like Nole, like the way they laugh, the way they move.. it's very odd. I mean, if I didn't know any better, from a distance, I would have assumed it was him. :o :o The way their mannerisms are similar freaked me out a bit. But this kid ballkidded (WOOT NEW VERB) at two of the matches I watched today and I was mesmerized and watched him more than the match half the time. :lol:

+alonso
08-08-2006, 04:47 AM

:rolls: Are you kidding me? :rolls: They are identicaaaaal :lol: Good One Jess
I'm laughing out loud

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:48 AM
OMG it's exactly the same. I ever dare to say he's CUTER.

Don't take a picture with him, marry him.

:rolls:

Since the real Nole is taken, I'll take the clone.

I am definitely at least informing him that he is Novak's clone before I leave. :lol:

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 04:48 AM
Go ahead Jess ask him out, he'd be flattered.

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:49 AM
:rolls: Are you kidding me? :rolls: They are identicaaaaal :lol: Good One Jess
I'm laughing out loud

:smooch: Can you imagine my reaction when this kid came on court? I was like "OH MY GOD. NOVAK HAS QUIT TENNIS TO BE A BALLBOY." :rolls:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:49 AM
Go ahead Jess ask him out, he'd be flattered.

He's like... 17. :o

Contrary to popular belief... that's too young for me! :lol:

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 04:50 AM

Since the real Nole is taken, I'll take the clone.

I am definitely at least informing him that he is Novak's clone before I leave. :lol:

Exactly! Nole's clone, Jess' future husband.

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 04:51 AM
Deb, whatever you do, dont wear all-white sneakers. :lol:I have very flat feet that hurt with a lot of walking so I would only be bringing nice comfy old sneakers. But.. dare I ask what prompts you to advise this? :unsure:

+alonso
08-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Ok people, I have to go :wavey:

Nice to talk to you

Thanks for the laugh Jess :lol: Enjoy tomorrow! ;)

Have a nice "tomorrow" everyone :p :wavey:

Action Jackson
Incredible! Ive never heard of
Agustin is such a nice guy, relaxed and all, I always see him in Tenis Pro in his Computer and very quiet :lol: as well as Chucho.
Horacio has an uncovered personality :lol:
... Coria is slowed down so I can't say anything about it :lol:

good Luck to Horacio then, :p I'm not sure If it happens again, Horacio would want to defend Coria :lol:

Gordo is a good guy and going to be a father, the guy suffers from white line fever. On court a bit crazy, but I remember at some tournaments it seems I am his official photographer. This one occasion there were these 4 cute Brazilian girls asked me to take a photo for them with Calleri, he was loving it of course, then later that day I got asked to take to another one.

I just feel sorry for Massa, not fun being out of the game for 2 years, then start to come back play well then have to retire against Tursunov.

LaTenista

:yeah: My motto is if he can't buy you a drink there's something wrong. :p

savesthedizzle
Exactly! Nole's clone, Jess' future husband.

If you think he's cuter than Nole, you can have him. If he's a ballkid he has to be closer to your age than mine ;) :o

savesthedizzle
Ok people, I have to go :wavey:

Nice to talk to you

Thanks for the laugh Jess :lol: Enjoy tomorrow! ;)

Have a nice "tomorrow" everyone :p :wavey:

:smooch:

Tomorrow I will have Massu for you :)

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 04:53 AM
:smooch: Can you imagine my reaction when this kid came on court? I was like "OH MY GOD. NOVAK HAS QUIT TENNIS TO BE A BALLBOY." :rolls:

:haha: :haha:

Action Jackson

Not at all, you can break him in.

Carito_90

If you think he's cuter than Nole, you can have him. If he's a ballkid he has to be closer to your age than mine ;) :o

Woohoo!

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 04:54 AM
Europeans can spot American tourists by their white tennis sneakers. :haha:LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well like I said, I don't wear sneakers that often in CA, only when I need to walk a lot, so the sneakers I will bring will be years old and definitely not white anymore :lol: :p Thanks for the words of wisdom :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 04:55 AM
Okay y'all I'm off to bed.

Tomorrow I will see Nadal-Massu, Ferrero-Goldstein, Federer-Mathieu, Ferrer-Murray and Safin-Robredo if all goes to plan :p

So I'm covering most of all of your favorites :p When I get around to posting pictures all of you will be well-taken care of. I took almost 350 pictures today alone as well as some video ;)

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 04:58 AM
I took 4 videos at Lexington, BTW whereever Scott is, one of them is Brendan Evans and the best of the lot.

I have to go to bed too now, tomorrow will be a long day between the office and teaching. As soon as I get home Ferrer-Murray will be starting so I'm praying to have live stream coverage.

:wavey:

acoffeygirl
08-08-2006, 05:01 AM
Someone did not read my itinerary very closely :p

And quite frankly, i did not either, since I thought I added Vienna back and it is not there :haha: :(
Well I looked back a couple of pages to see if you had anything, but didn't see it. I was too tired to look back through all the pages I missed while I was gone. :sobbing:

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 05:02 AM
oh no... you..... should not have told me that.That's what I figured :D

Well thank you for all the options, it seems just as easy to fly into Geneva or Basel and go the short distances to the places I'd really want to go. I don't think I can see all of it without extending the trip longer than it probably should reasonably go, but I will do some research and see whether I think Lausanne/Bern or Zurich would be more my type of thing :)

Well I thought I'd tell you that useless bit of info about Toblerone.

One good thing about Switzerland no matter how expensive is distances aren't large. Geneva to Lausanne is 35-50 mins by train, and from Lausanne to Bern it's just over an hour, and you can get to Zurich from Bern in just over an hour.

You will have enough time to make adjustments.

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 05:02 AM
Well I looked back a couple of pages to see if you had anything, but didn't see it. I was too tired to look back through all the pages I missed while I was gone. :sobbing:I talked about it on like the last page :nerner: anyway yes I plan on 3 days in Prague :)

acoffeygirl
08-08-2006, 05:07 AM
Holy crap I'm tired!!! I just went back and saw it. I have no idea how I missed it the first time....except for the fact that I'm totally exhausted!

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 05:07 AM
aw that's ok Amber, I am exhausted too so I will forgive you ;)Well I thought I'd tell you that useless bit of info about Toblerone.INFORMATION ABOUT CHOCOLATE IS NEVER USELESS.One good thing about Switzerland no matter how expensive is distances aren't large. Geneva to Lausanne is 35-50 mins by train, and from Lausanne to Bern it's just over an hour, and you can get to Zurich from Bern in just over an hour.

You will have enough time to make adjustments.Hm, so I could potentially fly into either Basel or Geneva, go right to Bern and take day trips to both Lausanne and Zurich. It'd be a busy 4 days but other legs will be more relaxing so I might be able to swing it. I had 4 days budgeted for Switzerland anyway. I will have to think about this :)

Enough making my brain go to mush for one day, goodnight/day all, wherever you are and thanks again to all for the kind/generous/helpful suggestions :)

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 05:11 AM
Deb, I'm serious, if a trip by train is around 3, 4 or 5 hours long, it's worth it. It's cheaper and it's more comfortable, plane rides can be exhausting even if they just take a few hours, having to be there hours before is annoying so the time it takes it's usually the same, because airports are far from the cities whereas train stations aren't really. It's so much better. Just take it into account. :p

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 05:18 AM
Deb, I'm serious, if a trip by train is around 3, 4 or 5 hours long, it's worth it. It's cheaper and it's more comfortable, plane rides can be exhausting even if they just take a few hours, having to be there hours before is annoying so the time it takes it's usually the same, because airports are far from the cities whereas train stations aren't really. It's so much better. Just take it into account. :poh yea for sure :D Besides my starting and leaving (obviously:p) I am only going to go the much longer distance on planes. And of course this is still all very very tentative :lol:

cath777
08-08-2006, 05:18 AM

:rolls: I saw him yesterday too and I thought the same thing, but since I've never seen the real Novak, I wasn't sure if the clone was as good a clone as I thought :rolls: I wonder if the ballkid realised he could have pretended to be Novak this week and played in the tournament :lol:

Action Jackson
08-08-2006, 05:22 AM
aw that's ok Amber, I am exhausted too so I will forgive you ;)INFORMATION ABOUT CHOCOLATE IS NEVER USELESS.Hm, so I could potentially fly into either Basel or Geneva, go right to Bern and take day trips to both Lausanne and Zurich. It'd be a busy 4 days but other legs will be more relaxing so I might be able to swing it. I had 4 days budgeted for Switzerland anyway. I will have to think about this :)

Enough making my brain go to mush for one day, goodnight/day all, wherever you are and thanks again to all for the kind/generous/helpful suggestions :)

Toblerone was inspired by the Matterhorn mountain and now it's owned by Kraft. I don't think they do tours and I know Lindt doesn't do tours either.

Swiss trains are very comfortable and 2nd class carriages are better than most planes.

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 05:28 AM
:rolls: I saw him yesterday too and I thought the same thing, but since I've never seen the real Novak, I wasn't sure if the clone was as good a clone as I thought :rolls: I wonder if the ballkid realised he could have pretended to be Novak this week and played in the tournament :lol:

:lol: You two should do some serious stalking!

Scotso
08-08-2006, 05:55 AM

There is a striking similarity, but of course Nole is much cuter.

silverwhite
08-08-2006, 07:20 AM

Ask him tomorrow whether he has any Serbian blood in him :scratch:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 09:51 AM
By skipping France, I told you :p
:haha:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 09:56 AM

Maybe she can take some of Rafa bitchslapping Nico today :devil:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 10:00 AM

:lol: he does look a bit like him.

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself :D :hug:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 10:02 AM

Tomorrow I will see Nadal-Massu, Ferrero-Goldstein, Federer-Mathieu, Ferrer-Murray and Safin-Robredo if all goes to plan :p

So I'm covering most of all of your favorites :p When I get around to posting pictures all of you will be well-taken care of. I took almost 350 pictures today alone as well as some video ;)
OMG you're seeing Paulo, Rafa and Andy in one day! :D :D :D

Cheers them all on, especially Paulo :rocker2:

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 10:39 AM

Have fun! (:

Safin-Robredo, that is like love. I would LOVE to see that match. I've never seen Marat play in real life which is quite the lameness. Anywho, that ballboy looks SOOOO much like Novak. When i opened the file i was thinking, okay, he probably only looks the teeniest bit like him and he was WHOA, THE SAME.

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM

:lol: I wasn't sure if I was crazy or not and just willing myself to see Novak since he wasn't there. :rolls:

But now that everyone else sees it too... :lol: I feel a lot less insane.

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 12:24 PM
OMG you're seeing Paulo, Rafa and Andy in one day! :D :D :D

Cheers them all on, especially Paulo :rocker2:

I knowwww today is nuts :)

And of COURSE I am going to cheer on Paulo :D

immortalia
08-08-2006, 12:27 PM
I knowwww today is nuts :)

And of COURSE I am going to cheer on Paulo :D

paulo! paulo! :D he needs all your support! :D

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 12:30 PM

Maybe she can take some of Rafa bitchslapping Nico today :devil:
Man oh man :angel:

Deb that trip sounds wonderful. I am so jealous ;)

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Ugh I hate that I always wear long pants because today I want to wear shorts and compared to my arms, my legs are ridiculously pale. :o :o

revolution
08-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Hi :D

Enjoying the tourney? Cheer on Andy if poss :D

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi :D

Enjoying the tourney? Cheer on Andy if poss :D

I will, don't worry :D

The way I see it I should get to see every match I want...

I am going to Ferrero-Goldstein at 11, then Rafa-Massu at 1 followed by Safin-Robredo, there are three matches between JCF-Goldstein and Murray-Ferrer so by the time Safin-Robredo ends I should have time to bounce over to the Grandstand court again for that :p and then when he's done, back over to Center for Federer-PHM :bounce: :bounce:

revolution
08-08-2006, 01:55 PM
I will, don't worry :D

The way I see it I should get to see every match I want...

I am going to Ferrero-Goldstein at 11, then Rafa-Massu at 1 followed by Safin-Robredo, there are three matches between JCF-Goldstein and Murray-Ferrer so by the time Safin-Robredo ends I should have time to bounce over to the Grandstand court again for that :p and then when he's done, back over to Center for Federer-PHM :bounce: :bounce:

Awesome :D

Can you get in to centre without needing centre tickets?

savesthedizzle
08-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Awesome :D

Can you get in to centre without needing centre tickets?

Nope, although I don't remember seeing an option to just buy grounds passes so I think everyone has them.

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Deb that trip sounds wonderful. I am so jealous ;)Why? :p you are taking a good trip next year too :D

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Why? :p you are taking a good trip next year too :D
It is on hold because of the turmoil :sad:

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Ugh I hate that I always wear long pants because today I want to wear shorts and compared to my arms, my legs are ridiculously pale. :o :o

Mine too. :tape:

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 02:42 PM
It is on hold because of the turmoil :sad:I was wondering about that :awww: I hope it's better by then :(

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 03:03 PM
I was wondering about that :awww: I hope it's better by then :(
Well it has freed up the finances so I might be heading to cincinnati instead for tennis next year ;) :p

silverwhite
08-08-2006, 03:23 PM
paulo! paulo! :D he needs all your support! :D

It wouldn't change the inevitable :silly:

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Deb I didn't read through the past pages, but are you going to London or no? Just wondering :p

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Um Manierer, i live in London, and in her grand tour of europe she would not not visit me! I hope! lol

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 04:55 PM
you won't have exams then right?

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Ummm I don't actually know :sobbing: Uni exams finish earlier than A-level ones, i think, but i'm not entirely sure

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 04:59 PM
lol. you should be enjoying your summer by then. I think uni exams are around the same time as mine, or one or two weeks later. So you should be done by early June.

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
:D Well, then that is awesome! This year i didn't finish till right at the end of June which sucked.

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 05:02 PM
:sad:

but on a happier note...

12 midnight and
it's NATIONAL DAY!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :aparty:

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Umm what's national day? :o

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 05:04 PM
independence day :p

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Happy National Day Jiat :rocker2:

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 05:09 PM
:kiss:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM
:hug: How have you been lately?

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 05:13 PM
ahhh..same old, same old. chopped off 3 inches of my hair after I got back and I think it might be a leeetle too short now. but it'll grow out lol.

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah, no biggie. I'm sure it sill looks good :cool:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 05:35 PM
lol. you should be enjoying your summer by then. I think uni exams are around the same time as mine, or one or two weeks later. So you should be done by early June.
Yeah uni exams should be finished late May/early June :)

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 05:36 PM
ahhh..same old, same old. chopped off 3 inches of my hair after I got back and I think it might be a leeetle too short now. but it'll grow out lol.
I'm sure you still look lovely :kiss:

I'm gonna get my highlights redone on Thursday I think :rocker2: :p

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 05:40 PM
vidal sassoon's training school in london does haircuts for free! and i think you pay a minimal sum for colouring. only if it's done by a student of course.

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 05:44 PM
But Jiaterer that takes forever! My friend got her hair cut there and it took like THREE hours. And it wasn't even a major haircut :lol:

PennyThePenguin
08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
dunno! :shrug: by the time I found out, I'd already left london lol.

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
:lol: It's good because the cut is good, but you need to like have a LOT of time free!

flmmkrz
08-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm gonna get my highlights redone on Thursday I think :rocker2: :p

why does a dude need highlights?

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey y'all. :)

Ohhh hair talk! Yay! I love mine. It's probably one of the only things about myself I can actually say I love. :lol:

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Happy National Day Jiat! Do you do anything special?

Flying through London is so much less expensive than anywhere else (and most of the major airlines fly through it anyway) so I will be flying in and out of London. I'm going to (at this point) start at Lisbon, which will force me to fly through London anyway but just a short changeover at Heathrow. then I will end my trip there coming from Belgium via train and I will spend 2-3 days, go up to Stratford, and see my 3 London MTF buddies I hope :cool:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 06:33 PM
OMG that shot Rafa hit to break :worship: :hearts:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
vidal sassoon's training school in london does haircuts for free! and i think you pay a minimal sum for colouring. only if it's done by a student of course.
:scared:

Absolutely out the question, they might mess up my precious hair :p

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 06:39 PM
why does a dude need highlights?

Because it looks good on men that are handsome enough to pull it off :ras:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 06:40 PM

Flying through London is so much less expensive than anywhere else (and most of the major airlines fly through it anyway) so I will be flying in and out of London. I'm going to (at this point) start at Lisbon, which will force me to fly through London anyway but just a short changeover at Heathrow. then I will end my trip there coming from Belgium via train and I will spend 2-3 days, go up to Stratford, and see my 3 London MTF buddies I hope :cool:
3? Me, Sarah and..............

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Rafa is playing horribly :help:

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 06:41 PM
3? Me, Sarah and..............Jenny :)

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Jenny :)
Ummm....Is that Jennay on here or pinkfeatherboa?

Rafa :fiery: can you beat this twat :(

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Rafa is playing horribly :help:
Are you watching it ? I am at work so.... It has been a weird day here. Car accident nearby took out a transformer thereby knocking out power to the hospital. Our machines are not felt to be needed in emergencies so the generators don't help us. By the time the electricity came back on, many of my morning patients did not want to return for treatment. So I get to watch a scoreboard;)

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Are you watching it ? I am at work so.... It has been a weird day here. Car accident nearby took out a transformer thereby knocking out power to the hospital. Our machines are not felt to be needed in emergencies so the generators don't help us. By the time the electricity came back on, many of my morning patients did not want to return for treatment. So I get to watch a scoreboard;)
Yeah, the first couple of games he was making some really uncharacteristic errors. He's improved slightly, but still not nearly at his best....

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 07:05 PM
It's not fair I have to go to sleep early tonight and I don't want to go to schoooool. :sobbing:

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Ummm....Is that Jennay on here or pinkfeatherboa?

Rafa :fiery: can you beat this twat :(pinkfeatherboa :)

Rafa hasn't played 5 weeks, a little rust is to be expected :shrug:

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Yeah but he's already a break up. :)

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 07:08 PM

Yay, yay and yay! (:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 07:10 PM
pinkfeatherboa :)

Rafa hasn't played 5 weeks, a little rust is to be expected :shrug:
Got ya :)

OMG this match is so gruelling, each point is about 30 strokes :lol:

An hour and they've played 7 games :rolls:

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Got ya :)

OMG this match is so gruelling, each point is about 30 strokes :lol:

An hour and they've played 7 games :rolls:
I KNOW. Did you see last game's rally? The one Rafa won with a BH passing shot when he was BP down? Insane!

It's never gonna end. :sobbing:

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I posted elsewhere how ironic it is that Massu and Nadal are playing each other. They are the slowest between points players I have ever seen. :lol:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 07:29 PM
As much as I love Rafa, this match is just not fun :sad:

I do enjoy seeing Massu being made to run about 250 miles though :rolls:

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 07:34 PM
As much as I love Rafa, this match is just not fun :sad:

I do enjoy seeing Massu being made to run about 250 miles though :rolls:
:lol: I don't think the outcome is in doubt btw. Too bad for someone.

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 07:35 PM
:lol: I don't think the outcome is in doubt btw. Too bad for someone.
Massu makes me want to stick a needle in my eye :p

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 07:37 PM
This is why you're awesome. You think just like me!

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 07:41 PM
This is why you're awesome. You think just like me!
And this is why you're awesome :kiss:

In other news, some pretty girl who lives quite near me (Hampstead) just added me on myspace. She was born in Scotland (but now lives in London), and she's Jewish :p :D

She looks hot from her pic, but she's only got 1 pic so it might just be a good one. But there's definitely potential :cool:

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 07:43 PM

In other news, some pretty girl who lives quite near me (Hampstead) just added me on myspace. She was born in Scotland (but now lives in London), and she's Jewish :p :D

She looks hot from her pic, but she's only got 1 pic so it might just be a good one. But there's definitely potential :cool:
(:

Oooo i'm intrigued! She sounds a BIT like female-Adam! Keep us updated, she sounds great (:

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 07:45 PM
:haha: Well I wasn't thinking about you in this instance.

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 07:45 PM

OOWEE! ;)

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM
(:

Oooo i'm intrigued! She sounds a BIT like female-Adam! Keep us updated, she sounds great (:
I can't believe my love life has got to this stage :sobbing:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=13610411

Verdict?

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 07:56 PM
That page is very bright *hides eyes* but she looks cute enough:)

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 07:59 PM
I can't believe my love life has got to this stage :sobbing:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=13610411

Verdict?
She's pretty! And she's got nice hair which is important obviously! She wants to meet the man of her dreams so...Adam, please step in!

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:01 PM
She's pretty! And she's got nice hair which is important obviously! She wants to meet the man of her dreams so...Adam, please step in!
:spit:

Oooh Rafa wins, quite comfortable in the end. Thank god that's over :zzz:

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 08:02 PM
OMG watching the scoreboard is insane!

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Oh Oh Massu lost ;) Not good.
And yes Adam pitiful if your love life is now centered around myspace.

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 08:05 PM
:spit:

Oooh Rafa wins, quite comfortable in the end. Thank god that's over :zzz:
Well the man of her dreams could easily be the male version of her, which is you. And what is that i spy in her picture? HIGHLIGHTS...now where have i seen them before :p

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Oh Oh Massu lost ;) Not good.
And yes Adam pitiful if your love life is now centered around myspace.
:crying2: (not the fact that Massu lost) :p

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Well the man of her dreams could easily be the male version of her, which is you. And what is that i spy in her picture? HIGHLIGHTS...now where have i seen them before :p

Sarah stop getting ahead of yourself, I'm saving myself for you anyway :kiss:

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 08:09 PM
That page is very bright *hides eyes* but she looks cute enough:)
And I who like pink had to put on shades :cool:

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 08:11 PM

Sarah stop getting ahead of yourself, I'm saving myself for you anyway :kiss:
:lol: Sorry, ever since i watched Cinderella Story, i've been waiting for a 21st century love story like that and myspace might just have it! :p

Sweetie, i'm not Scottish or Jewish but the london thing works :kiss: ;)

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 08:11 PM
I like pink too, but that page is a tad much ;)

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 08:12 PM
:crying2: (not the fact that Massu lost) :p
Funny and Rafa almost did not go to Toronto.

Deboogle!.
08-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Wasn't that just a rumor that was never substantiated? Didn't Rafa's people always say he was going to go? or am I just making shit up? :sobbing:

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 08:13 PM
I like pink too, but that page is a tad much ;)
The blue writing on top is what kills it. It's like she doesn't want people to read her page lol

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:14 PM
:lol: Sorry, ever since i watched Cinderella Story, i've been waiting for a 21st century love story like that and myspace might just have it! :p

Sweetie, i'm not Scottish or Jewish but the london thing works :kiss: ;)
:lol: :unsure:

Nooooo, but you are Asian :drool: and you're funny considering you're of the female sex :p

Lee
08-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Hola Adam, Deb, Sarah, Sue and whoever is here :wavey:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Safin v Robredo :zzz:

We're not gonna get Murray/Ferrer now, unless Tursunov/Bracciali and Clement/Martin finish reeeeeeeally quickly :sad:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm off for dinner :wavey:

cobalt60
Wasn't that just a rumor that was never substantiated? Didn't Rafa's people always say he was going to go? or am I just making shit up? :sobbing:
:lol: It could have been. I really wasn't paying much attention when that thread was started. And of course I believe everything that is ever posted here on MTF :angel: :p

MissFairy

Nooooo, but you are Asian :drool: and you're funny considering you're of the female sex :p
:lol: Well, it beats me having to try out the digital lovestory myself :scared: :p

Score! I knew being born Asian was a good idea :p And you're funny too considering you won't be alive much longer if you keep making jokes like that ;)

MissFairy
08-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Hi Lee! :hug:

Bye Adam! (:

cobalt60
08-08-2006, 08:19 PM

You are surrounded right now by all funny females :rolls: Hey Lee!

Lee
08-08-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm off for dinner :wavey:

You're running for cover when I show up :angel:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 08:26 PM
:wavey: hi everyone!!! :)

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:51 PM
You are surrounded right now by all funny females :rolls: Hey Lee!
If I made a comment like that I'd have SW on my case about my ego :ras:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 08:54 PM
hi adam! :) i feel so lonely here... :sobbing:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 08:55 PM
:wavey: Wiebke

I'm doing TT stuff :rolleyes:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 08:58 PM
:lol: this crazy tt thing! :lol: :kiss: today's paulo's big day!!! :banana:

silverwhite
08-08-2006, 09:12 PM
If I made a comment like that I'd have SW on my case about my ego :ras:

You're supposed to be ignoring me.

silverwhite
08-08-2006, 09:12 PM
:lol: this crazy tt thing! :lol: :kiss: today's paulo's big day!!! :banana:

Getting humiliated on Centre Court is probably pretty big for him, I guess :shrug:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Getting humiliated on Centre Court is probably pretty big for him, I guess :shrug:

ah, i believe in him! :banana:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Fed will be rusty, I don't think he'll get humilated. 6-3 6-4 or something.

immortalia
08-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Fed will be rusty, I don't think he'll get humilated. 6-3 6-4 or something.

am i the only one who believes that paulo wins? :unsure: :lol:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 09:26 PM
am i the only one who believes that paulo wins? :unsure: :lol:
I tried to convince myself he had a chance but it didn't work :sad:

It'll make my year if he won :rocker2:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 09:28 PM
I tried to convince myself he had a chance but it didn't work :sad:

It'll make my year if he won :rocker2:

oh, i was quite successful in convincing me ;) and now i even believe it! :lol:

not only your year! :p

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 09:52 PM
I believe it too :D

Allez Paulo :rocker2:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 09:54 PM
I believe it too :D

Allez Paulo :rocker2:

hi danny!!! :) seems like we haven't talked forever!

and yeah, he'll do it! :banana:

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 10:01 PM
:banana: my tv coverage is staying on to show the Murray match :banana:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:02 PM
:banana: my tv coverage is staying on to show the Murray match :banana:

oh you are lucky!!!! i wish i had it on tv :sobbing:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:03 PM
I know Wiebke :hug: I thought maybe you were busy with you know who :aplot: :p

Adam, you lucky... :ras: Nah, enjoy it! :yeah:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I know Wiebke :hug: I thought maybe you were busy with you know who :aplot: :p

Adam, you lucky... :ras: Nah, enjoy it! :yeah:

:lol: well, no comment :p nah, but honstely i was just trying to go to bed earlier because i was so terribly tired in the mornings... :yawn: but it didn't really help, i just was lying in bed and couldn't sleep. god, that sounds boring... :o

anyway you don't have it on tv? :awww: :hug:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Nah, but we do get Paulo and Roger tonight :D

I know, I am trying to get to bed earlier too! Because I have school starting next week :( I am going to have a hard year afterall :sad:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Nah, but we do get Paulo and Roger tonight :D

I know, I am trying to get to bed earlier too! Because I have school starting next week :( I am going to have a hard year afterall :sad:

oh, how lucky you are!!! i'm jealous... want to see my sweet paulo winning today... :hearts:

:hug: oh... but it will also be a lot of fun!!! :D

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:16 PM
I hope so... I'm kind of worried it may be too much though...

I will cheer Paulo on EXTRA hard for you :hug: :rocker2:

What time are you going to bed?

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:20 PM
I hope so... I'm kind of worried it may be too much though...

I will cheer Paulo on EXTRA hard for you :hug: :rocker2:

What time are you going to bed?

oh thx! :kiss: that's sweet! :D

i don't know, maybe around midnight :unsure: when do they start playing? here it's now 11:16 or something...

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:23 PM
They play in two hours I think. 6:30 my time, so 1:30 your time.

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:24 PM
They play in two hours I think. 6:30 my time, so 1:30 your time.

oh hopefully i'll have sweet dreams around that time... :p

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Yep yep!

We got a new dog today :D

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Yep yep!

We got a new dog today :D

oh cute!!! :hearts: how old? boy or girl? name? what kind of dog? i love dogs!!! :D i miss my dog so much... :sobbing:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I LOVE dogs too :D

Its 8 months, and its a girl Basset Hound! The name is "Freckles" I don't like it, I am trying to convince my parents to change it :o

But she is ADORABLE :inlove:

What kind of dog do you have?

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:32 PM
I LOVE dogs too :D

Its 8 months, and its a girl Basset Hound! The name is "Freckles" I don't like it, I am trying to convince my parents to change it :o

But she is ADORABLE :inlove:

What kind of dog do you have?

oh how cute! :D do you have a pic you could post here?

i have a golden retriever, she's 2 years old, her name is bea and she's the sweetest dog on earth! :D

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:37 PM
I don't :awww: I don't have a digital camera, and I don't know how to send pics from my phone to my email :o

Wow, those are great dogs. I bet she's amazing :D

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Heyyy everyone!

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
I don't :awww: I don't have a digital camera, and I don't know how to send pics from my phone to my email :o

Wow, those are great dogs. I bet she's amazing :D

:awww: i'd love to see a pic of your dog! but don't worry, i don't know how to do that either... :lol: oh yes, she's such a cutie!!! that's her as a puppy! :D

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7366/bea3003rp4.jpg

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Hola Carito :wavey: Como estas?

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 10:44 PM
OMG THAT'S SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE!

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Haha I'm doing well, sorta sad that I start school tomorrow but... yeah I'm fine anyways.

You?

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:45 PM
OMC YOU DOG IS SO CUTE :D

I hope you can see her soon :awww:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:46 PM
hi caro! :hug:

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 10:47 PM

:aplot: Even your mum would approve.

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Haha I'm doing well, sorta sad that I start school tomorrow but... yeah I'm fine anyways.

You?

That's good, I start next week.. :( I am going to have to take a difficult spanish class... :o

immortalia
08-08-2006, 10:50 PM
OMC YOU DOG IS SO CUTE :D

I hope you can see her soon :awww:

i hope so too! :D

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm sure you will :)

You have to leave soon :sad:

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 10:52 PM
hi caro! :hug:

:hug: wiebke!

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 10:54 PM
:awww: i'd love to see a pic of your dog! but don't worry, i don't know how to do that either... :lol: oh yes, she's such a cutie!!! that's her as a puppy! :D

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7366/bea3003rp4.jpg

Oh my god that dog is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen :hearts:

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 10:54 PM
:inlove: Wiebke your dog makes me want a dog. But I think my cat would mind. :unsure:

LaTenista
08-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Gotta love Clement, he's kicking Beto's behind in record speed as a special favor to me. :p

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 10:57 PM
:inlove: Wiebke your dog makes me want a dog. But I think my cat would mind. :unsure:

I always wanted to see a cat and dog get along :lol: I think it'd be cute.

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Gotta love Clement, he's kicking Beto's behind in record speed as a special favor to me. :p
C'moooooooooooooooooooon Andy :rocker2:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:00 PM
thx that you all like my dog :hug: :D she's the nicest dog in the world! she loves everyone!!! :D and she's so friendly!!!

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm sure you will :)

You have to leave soon :sad:

haha, i said i leave at midnight but i think i stay just a little longer... :p

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 11:02 PM
C'moooooooooooooooooooon Andy :rocker2:

I second that!!!!

That dogs is too cute :D

adee-gee
08-08-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm gonna go watch the tennis....

Ciao all :bigwave: :kiss:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 11:04 PM
haha, i said i leave at midnight but i think i stay just a little longer... :p

:dance: :D

Later Adam :wavey:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:05 PM
I'm gonna go watch the tennis....

Ciao all :bigwave: :kiss:

bye sweetie!!! :kiss:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:15 PM
is there still anyone here? :unsure:

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm here :lol:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm here :lol:

cool and do you also wanna talk? :p

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 11:21 PM
I am here, I had to decide dinner :) Sorry bout that :p

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Surely :lol: I'm avoiding my chem packet and staring at your dog :sobbing: I want a puppy like that.

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm here. :p

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Hey Caro :p

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Hey Manii :sobbing:

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Why are you :sobbing: ? :haha:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Surely :lol: I'm avoiding my chem packet and staring at your dog :sobbing: I want a puppy like that.

:hug: yep she was the cutest puppy... here she kind of looks like gizmo, right? :lol:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1811/bea3034yt6.jpg

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 11:33 PM
You're an ass. :haha:

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:34 PM
I am here, I had to decide dinner :) Sorry bout that :p

no problem... :D so what did you decide on?

Carito_90
08-08-2006, 11:34 PM
OMGOMG So adorable!

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:38 PM
You're an ass. :haha:

How am I an ass :haha:

omg that dog! :hearts: I honestly want a dog like that when I'm older.

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:39 PM
How am I an ass :haha:

omg that dog! :hearts: I honestly want a dog like that when I'm older.

how old are you?

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:41 PM
How old do you think I am :p Sorry I always love to hear what people really think before I tell em. I'm a curious girl :lol:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 11:42 PM
For me I am having Mc Donalds :p

Big Brother tonight :yeah:

Great pic again :yeah:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 11:42 PM
How old do you think I am :p Sorry I always love to hear what people really think before I tell em. I'm a curious girl :lol:

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! :p

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:44 PM
:ras: Shush Danny :p

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:45 PM

:lol: i just had a look at your profile... :p

immortalia
08-08-2006, 11:46 PM
ok, here's one last pic, hope you aren't annoyed by now... :p

she went surfing during our holidays... :lol:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5127/bredene2072om1.jpg

andyroxmysox12191
08-08-2006, 11:46 PM
I should really get rid of that :haha:

Breakaway
08-08-2006, 11:47 PM
:lol: