Adam's Chat Thread #13 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Adam's Chat Thread #13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

cobalt60
08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Statement like this will make you a Fed hata ;) :lol:
Not a Nadal hata? ;) Just tired of the same 2 dudes winning all the time even though they appear to be nice guys. Except how much in the real world could they be? :shrug: So insulated and so much money. The egos that go along with it must be something else :lol: God what am I doing watching these people? ;) :rolls: I still need a tongue in cheek smilie and no one is giving me one.

cobalt60
08-16-2006, 08:50 PM
MTF is moving at snail speed for me. Is it the same for everyone else?
It was for me as well about 30 minutes ago but better now.

Lee
08-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Not a Nadal hata? ;) Just tired of the same 2 dudes winning all the time even though they appear to be nice guys. Except how much in the real world could they be? :shrug: So insulated and so much money. The egos that go along with it must be something else :lol: God what am I doing watching these people? ;) :rolls: I still need a tongue in cheek smilie and no one is giving me one.

After Nadal lost (if this happen) and you make another statement like that, you will also labelled as Nadal hata too. :lol:

Lee
08-16-2006, 08:55 PM
It was for me as well about 30 minutes ago but better now.

It's better but still not up to usual speed for me. :p

bad gambler
08-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Kilt power :rocker:

How many times have I told you Adam that Murray is one of the best returners in the world :rolleyes: :p

cobalt60
08-16-2006, 09:25 PM

How many times have I told you Adam that Murray is one of the best returners in the world :rolleyes: :p
The thought of Murray or for that matter Escude and Adam in kilts is enough to make me leave this place once and for all. :rolls:
Hey Tang:wavey: Watching the news here-breaking story of an arrest in the JonBenet Ramsey murder trial. Thank god if it turns out to be the real murderer. Too bad her mom isn't alive to see this. :(

Scotso
08-16-2006, 09:44 PM
So nice that Federer won't win this tournament. :D

I wonder who will :o

Scotso
08-16-2006, 09:45 PM
I can't believe Nole lost to Serra :rolleyes:

And David betting his ass kicked by the little turd :(.... and Stan is spanking Nalby :eek: :D

Scotso
08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Maybe Robredo will win this one, too :bounce:

revolution
08-16-2006, 09:48 PM
The thought of Murray or for that matter Escude and Adam in kilts is enough to make me leave this place once and for all. :rolls:
Hey Tang:wavey: Watching the news here-breaking story of an arrest in the JonBenet Ramsey murder trial. Thank god if it turns out to be the real murderer. Too bad her mom isn't alive to see this. :(

Didn't her parents do it?

I'm not too clued up about it...

Lee
08-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Didn't her parents do it?

I'm not too clued up about it...

Nope. The suspect is arrested in Thailand. And according to CNN, he is a 41 years old teacher :eek:

Scotso
08-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Who else thinks the ATP insured Federer would lose to Murray so they didn't have to dish out the $1,000,000? :p

Scotso
08-16-2006, 09:59 PM
I hope we don't have to hear about that story for another ten years now...

Scotso
08-16-2006, 10:07 PM
I can't wait to see cutie Kristof on TV tonight :D I hope he beats Rodprick.

Scotso
08-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Bet Cincinnati: Roger Federer vs. Andrew Murray settled Today
adee-gee won 550050!

you make me sick :p I see your idiocy pays off for once :p

Scotso
08-16-2006, 10:13 PM
I can't believe he had 50-1 odds :eek:

Lee
08-16-2006, 10:20 PM
adee-gee won 550050!

If I still vbet here, I will net on Murray too. Fed definitely tired after last week.

Scotso
08-16-2006, 10:27 PM
He might be tired, but I don't want to hear that as an excuse for his loss. After all, Murray has played well in many, many weeks in a row now. He should be more tired than Federer.

adee-gee
08-16-2006, 10:27 PM
MTF is moving at snail speed for me. Is it the same for everyone else?
The Fedtards were so upset they tried to bring the board down :rolls:

adee-gee
08-16-2006, 10:28 PM

:haha:

Absolutely destroyed the Federer serve :worship:

adee-gee
08-16-2006, 10:29 PM
adee-gee won 550050!

I'm so filthy rich :drool:

Scotso
08-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Share the wealth :sad:

David won the second set :D

adee-gee
08-16-2006, 10:32 PM
He might be tired, but I don't want to hear that as an excuse for his loss. After all, Murray has played well in many, many weeks in a row now. He should be more tired than Federer.
Exactly, it's all bullshit. Yes, Federer was far from his best (don't tell GM I said that) but all this talk that Murray was rubbish as well is such nonsense. Yes, he served like an idiot but he has done for weeks, he totally dominated the baseline rallies and took advantage of Federer not playing great. Nadal wasn't great against Berdych either but that didn't stop anyone praising Berdych :rolleyes:

Federer struggled with the conditions, the tiredness card is crap. Andy has played over double the amount of matches in the last month, and we all know his fitness issues. In the middle of the 2nd set he actually called out "I've got nothing left" :shrug:

Scotso
08-16-2006, 10:34 PM
David is up 2-0 in the third... the ultimate fighter :D

Scotso
08-16-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm off :wavey:

Congrats Adam for your dumb luck and to Murray for his great win.

I hope Nole will have a win like this soon.

adee-gee
08-16-2006, 10:38 PM

Congrats Adam for your dumb luck and to Murray for his great win.

I hope Nole will have a win like this soon.
:lol: :p

Ciao Scotty :bigwave:

silverwhite
08-16-2006, 10:43 PM
:speakles:

Lee
08-16-2006, 10:50 PM

:shrug: I didn't say Murray wasn't played well. Even on Federer's shitest day, most players still need to play well enough to defeat him.

I think Federer DFs on bp at least twice today and that says a lot about how he played.

Lee
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Is it a total melt down of Almagro or he's injured or Ferrer woke up and start playing tennis from 2nd TB?

adee-gee
08-16-2006, 11:00 PM
:speakles:

:wavey:

adee-gee
08-16-2006, 11:01 PM
:shrug: I didn't say Murray wasn't played well. Even on Federer's shitest day, most players still need to play well enough to defeat him.

I think Federer DFs on bp at least twice today and that says a lot about how he played.
It says a lot for how well Murray returned as well, he put a lot of pressure on Federer's serve :)

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:12 AM
Oh my fucking god.

ewfiphersdgtdfierpi5g5qope4opehjotjetjro5jj5436445 4547q65

greagtryeygh5wsh oihoq4htoiht5q4g5tiqh34g5t34q3
4nj3q
4q36436

hq43
jq
63h

t6q
34nj
76ywn

:rolls: I'm so happy for you :)

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:15 AM

I'm so filthy rich :drool:

I'm expecting a VERY nice birthday present now :worship:

revolution
08-17-2006, 12:21 AM

Hope your drive was ok :D

Nole :(

but Andy :woohoo:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:42 AM

Hope your drive was ok :D

Nole :(

but Andy :woohoo:

I have a random bagpipes mp3 on my iPod so after Adam told me that Andy won we sat and listened to bagpipes for 3 minutes in honor of him.

Andy winning made it okay that Nole lost even though I'm concerned... I hate to say I expected it. :sad:

revolution
08-17-2006, 12:47 AM
I have a random bagpipes mp3 on my iPod so after Adam told me that Andy won we sat and listened to bagpipes for 3 minutes in honor of him.

Andy winning made it okay that Nole lost even though I'm concerned... I hate to say I expected it. :sad:

awww he'll be ok for the USO :hug:

10 hours from Cincy to NJ? Wow the US is just.. huuuuuge.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:50 AM
awww he'll be ok for the USO :hug:

10 hours from Cincy to NJ? Wow the US is just.. huuuuuge.

Yeahhhh and that's not even that far across. :lol: The US really is gigantic.

But I get to cross off a few more states off my list of "States I Need to Go To" since on this trip I was in Michigan, Ohio and West Virginia for the first time :)

revolution
08-17-2006, 12:52 AM
Yeahhhh and that's not even that far across. :lol: The US really is gigantic.

But I get to cross off a few more states off my list of "States I Need to Go To" since on this trip I was in Michigan, Ohio and West Virginia for the first time :)

I suppose despite Nole's problems the good outweighed the bad in Cincy :D

Getting to meet him and I'm sure he adores you, because he knows how big a fan you are :D

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:56 AM
I suppose despite Nole's problems the good outweighed the bad in Cincy :D

Getting to meet him and I'm sure he adores you, because he knows how big a fan you are :D

Yeah. I mean, I don't hate Federer but I love all the young guys and I'm so excited that they're making waves now :)

Federer losing sets his last few matches made him seem vulnerable and I'm glad Andy took advantage of it :)

VAMOS NEW GUYS! :D

revolution
08-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah. I mean, I don't hate Federer but I love all the young guys and I'm so excited that they're making waves now :)

Federer losing sets his last few matches made him seem vulnerable and I'm glad Andy took advantage of it :)

yay :kiss:

I was screaming for paradorn in R1 though :lol:

cath777
08-17-2006, 01:00 AM

I love that you listened to bagpipe music :rolls: I don't think I've ever been so happy at the outcome of a tennis match before :bounce:

:secret: Sorry that Novak lost today.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 01:04 AM
I love that you listened to bagpipe music :rolls: I don't think I've ever been so happy at the outcome of a tennis match before :bounce:

:secret: Sorry that Novak lost today.

It's okay. I'm really not upset about Novak. I vBet on Serra. :rolls:

cath777
08-17-2006, 01:11 AM
It's okay. I'm really not upset about Novak. I vBet on Serra. :rolls:

You Vbet on Serra :eek: Where's the Novak love :lol:

Have you finished your tennis road trip? I'm still having withdrawal symptoms after Toronto :unsure:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 01:17 AM
You Vbet on Serra :eek: Where's the Novak love :lol:

Have you finished your tennis road trip? I'm still having withdrawal symptoms after Toronto :unsure:

After watching him collapse yesterday and seeing another afternoon match scheduled, Serra at 2.25 was too good. I only bet 54 because I couldn't TOTALLY betray Nole, but it was bound to happen :(

Yeahhh I'm home now :) But it's okay since I will go to USO quallies soon to cheer on my new favorite tennis player. :bounce:

LaTenista
08-17-2006, 01:28 AM
Is it a total melt down of Almagro or he's injured or Ferrer woke up and start playing tennis from 2nd TB?

He hit a self-destruct button after arguing a good 3 or 4 calls he thought were bad. :fiery: If he'd have converted one of the 6 MPs he had in the second set at 5-4.

Nole looked a bit flat - I was only there from 2-1 in the 2nd - not sure what exactly happened as I know he was up 4-1 in the first before losing it 4-6 :confused:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 01:32 AM
He hit a self-destruct button after arguing a good 3 or 4 calls he thought were bad. :fiery: If he'd have converted one of the 6 MPs he had in the second set at 5-4.

Nole looked a bit flat - I was only there from 2-1 in the 2nd - not sure what exactly happened as I know he was up 4-1 in the first before losing it 4-6 :confused:

He hasn't been feeling well all week. Breathing issues etc. On Sunday already he told Clement not to expect much because he wasn't feeling well.

LaTenista
08-17-2006, 01:38 AM
He hasn't been feeling well all week. Breathing issues etc. On Sunday already he told Clement not to expect much because he wasn't feeling well.

He didn't call the trainer and didn't seem to have any trouble breathing while I was there. But it was still :sad: to see him lose even though I like Serra too.

You picked a good player to support Jess - I saw Novak many, many times in this last week he was always smiling, being friendly, etc. :D

:secret: As much as I like Baghdatis I have seen him twice refuse to sign autographs.

I didn't even see any of Fed's match today. :rolls:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 01:59 AM
You picked a good player to support Jess - I saw Novak many, many times in this last week he was always smiling, being friendly, etc. :D

Yesterday after he lost doubles he actually stopped and just had a complete conversation with a group of people. :) He's a really nice kid... I just hope he stays this way for as long as possible. He's still incredibly approachable, kind, and good humored. I mean when my mom said his name he still looked up in shock that someone knew who he was. He's still at the point where he really treasures every fan and every supporter. It would be great if we could organize another fan chat with him soon since he now has a week and a half off but we are having an interview with one of his brothers soon... :rolls:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 02:17 AM
Yesterday after he lost doubles he actually stopped and just had a complete conversation with a group of people. :) He's a really nice kid... I just hope he stays this way for as long as possible. He's still incredibly approachable, kind, and good humored. I mean when my mom said his name he still looked up in shock that someone knew who he was. He's still at the point where he really treasures every fan and every supporter. It would be great if we could organize another fan chat with him soon since he now has a week and a half off but we are having an interview with one of his brothers soon... :rolls:

Those are the best players... once they start getting really famous so many of them turn into complete assholes. And some that aren't famous still do that... like Mahut :lol:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 02:18 AM

David :banana:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 02:20 AM

Furreal. It seems like he's often vulnerable but no one ever takes advantage of it but Nadal... until today.

Scotso
08-17-2006, 02:22 AM

So he was only flat and not really suffering? I'd rather hear he just played a poor match than he was suffering physically.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 02:43 AM
Those are the best players... once they start getting really famous so many of them turn into complete assholes. And some that aren't famous still do that... like Mahut :lol:

I hope Nole stays sweet forever. :awww:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 02:44 AM
So he was only flat and not really suffering? I'd rather hear he just played a poor match than he was suffering physically.

I hope that's it this time... because yesterday was absolutely awful. :sad:

Lee
08-17-2006, 02:53 AM

Thanks for the info, Isa! That's what I suspect. Almagro fails to keep his head on his shoulders :p

And that's the problem not being a star, not playing on centre court with Hawkeye which may safe his life ;)

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 08:57 AM

:haha: not even I have bagpipes on my ipod....though I do have the Scottish national anthem :p

:singer: Oh Flower Of Scotland.....When will we see....... :singer:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:56 AM
I need a favour from someone with an ebay account :awww:

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 10:59 AM
As much as I like Baghdatis I have seen him twice refuse to sign autographs.

I'd refuse to sign them as well.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 11:34 AM
I need a favour from someone with an ebay account :awww:

I'll do it. :cool:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:06 PM
I'll do it. :cool:
:kiss: are you still here?

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:21 PM

Yeahhh I am.

cobalt60
08-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Yes :angel: Oh you weren't talking to me? :lol: :p

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Hello Sue and Jess.

This Arse Clown list is going to be fun, going through the seedings and who will be in qualies. The tournament is going to be fun.

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeahhh I am.
Splendid :D

Can you go to
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300016920814&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

And bid £34 please :smooch:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Yes :angel: Oh you weren't talking to me? :lol: :p
Good morning oh wonderful Susan :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Splendid :D

Can you go to
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&item=300016920814&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

And bid £34 please :smooch:

I did it :kiss:

cobalt60
08-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Morning Sir :hatoff:

cobalt60
08-17-2006, 12:28 PM
and Senorita Jessita :D

So how was Cinci overall? I am trying to figure out how to go again next year.

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:29 PM
I did it :kiss:
Ooooh this dude is still winning....can you do £39 please :kiss:

That's the last one btw :)

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:30 PM
Morning Sir :hatoff:
Morning Madam :hatoff:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:30 PM
and Senorita Jessita :D

So how was Cinci overall? I am trying to figure out how to go again next year.

It was good. I'm not sure if I'm going to go again next year or go somewhere else, but I had a good time. Cincy > Toronto that's for sure and Montreal > Toronto but I'm undecided whether I liked Cincy or Montreal more. :) I will say I probably had the most fun at qualifying at Cincy.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Ooooh this dude is still winning....can you do £39 please :kiss:

That's the last one btw :)

Yes sir :p It's done :kiss:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Oops Jess is winning it now :p

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 12:33 PM
Adam, that richie fool is in the contest.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/svein_sveynsson/redcard.gif for making fun of the "Pink Panther".

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 12:33 PM
It was good. I'm not sure if I'm going to go again next year or go somewhere else, but I had a good time. Cincy > Toronto that's for sure and Montreal > Toronto but I'm undecided whether I liked Cincy or Montreal more. :) I will say I probably had the most fun at qualifying at Cincy.

Good you had fun then and where are these famous photos?

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Adam, that richie fool is in the contest.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/svein_sveynsson/redcard.gif for making fun of the "Pink Panther".
SW will be happy :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Good you had fun then and where are these famous photos?

I have to resize them all. There are like 1500 of them.

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Right my lunchbreak is over :wavey:

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I have to resize them all. There are like 1500 of them.

Well I am lucky that I am patient and can wait.

You should get your arse down here and you will see how a Slam should be run. Good to hear that Nole was approachable.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Right my lunchbreak is over :wavey:

:wavey: :smooch: Have a good rest of the day!

cobalt60
08-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I liked both Montreal and Cinci. They are just very different as far as tournies and as far as my experience at these places too :tape: But I have an opportunity to go to the USO this year and Cinci next year. My neighbor who is a very good +40 female player here in my state has family in Queens and tickets for 2. Hard to pass that up but life is also very busy.

silverwhite
08-17-2006, 01:08 PM
SW will be happy :lol:

Justice has been served. :cool:

adelaide
08-17-2006, 03:17 PM
hello all! I don't think i've posted since my AMS Canada journey.

Recap and pics: part one here (http://firebreak.livejournal.com/13916.html) and part two here (http://firebreak.livejournal.com/15132.html).

More like my Richard Gasquet stalkerage report, but it's still fun. :lol:

LaTenista
08-17-2006, 03:36 PM
hello all! I don't think i've posted since my AMS Canada journey.

Recap and pics: part one here (http://firebreak.livejournal.com/13916.html) and part two here (http://firebreak.livejournal.com/15132.html).

More like my Richard Gasquet stalkerage report, but it's still fun. :lol:

:kiss: Addey! Awesome pics and report. :yeah:

I can't believe I'm on Day 7 of Cincy. And I have more than 1000 pics and about a dozen videos already.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Addeyyy I love you guys. I wish I had been around when you weren't working so we could have properly hung out :p

I saw the Viking EVERYWHERE and I just snickered every time. :rolls:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 04:18 PM
No work today! :bounce: But get THIS wack-ness.

I go in from 8-10 tomorrow AM to get trained on register.

Then I work 3-8 but I am on call from 1-3. So I could be working 8-10, and 1-8. :rolls:

revolution
08-17-2006, 04:25 PM
No work today! :bounce: But get THIS wack-ness.

I go in from 8-10 tomorrow AM to get trained on register.

Then I work 3-8 but I am on call from 1-3. So I could be working 8-10, and 1-8. :rolls:

good to see common sense has prevailed and that when you are unwell you shoul not have to work :hug:

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 04:28 PM
I love it there are so many people who want to be in the Arse Clown Contest.

revolution
08-17-2006, 04:29 PM
I love it there are so many people who want to be in the Arse Clown Contest.

evanzo and his various names have done a great job in hyping Muzza in GM and he will surely be up near the top.

Just to make sure everyone knows who he was it should be pointed out.

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 04:31 PM
MurrayMint and who else?

revolution
08-17-2006, 04:32 PM
MurrayMint and who else?

after San Jose he came back as TehSuck but it was causing trouble and got banned.

I_Like_Murray, well we all know who that is ;)

revolution
08-17-2006, 04:34 PM
I bet you are hoping Muzza spanks Robby tonight though :p

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Considering 98 percent of Murray fans are dickheads, at least the guy can play tennis, something that block of wood Ginepri doesn't.

I am not even sure who I picked TT, it was probably Murray.

MissFairy
08-17-2006, 04:40 PM
I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY. (: That made my day.

revolution
08-17-2006, 04:45 PM

Well done dear :hug:

revolution
08-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Considering 98 percent of Murray fans are dickheads, at least the guy can play tennis, something that block of wood Ginepri doesn't.

I am not even sure who I picked TT, it was probably Murray.

Name names other than evanzo :p

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Congrats Fairy.

Don't worry Joey, that means that there are 2 percent I find tolerable and that is the only thing that is important.

MissFairy
08-17-2006, 04:50 PM
Well done dear :hug:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 05:58 PM

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

MissFairy
08-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Thankyou Jessita :kiss: Next on my agenda, celebrate by getting extremely smashed (: YAY.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 06:21 PM
Thankyou Jessita :kiss: Next on my agenda, celebrate by getting extremely smashed (: YAY.

Haha awesome :D :drink::drink:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Hahahahahahahaha oh wow the craziest thing just happened.

My manager at LTD 2 just called me and was like "Hiii I have some good news?" And I'm like "Okayyy." and the district manager wants to talk to me about being a MANAGER or assistant manager of a store! So like... I could very well have my own store soon! How NUTS is that?! :lol: Like... let me just say that I've had ONE day of work at LTD 2 so far. I had 4 hours.

So after 4 hours I apparently was SO awesome at retail that I am qualified to manage a store. :rolls: :rolls:

Let us go over the perks of being a store manager or assistant manager: full time, set salary.. not hourly pay... health care. AND as a manager I could be the one in charge of merchandising which is what I like :D :inlove: :inlove:

And then I can afford my own place :D :D

The only bummer is that this in no way helps my dream of moving to England :sad:

MurrayFan1
08-17-2006, 07:19 PM

Ditto.

Well done! It's an amazing feeling. Where are you going?

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Jess, it does if you use this job as a stepping stone.

Think about it as doing well in the TMS events and then England is a Grand Slam.

MurrayFan1
08-17-2006, 07:20 PM
The only bummer is that this in no way helps my dream of moving to England :sad:

It is a rather swell country. :)

Lee
08-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Congrat Miss Sarah and MurrayFan!

So both of you have great results in A-Level!!!

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Jess, it does if you use this job as a stepping stone.

Think about it as doing well in the TMS events and then England is a Grand Slam.

I don't think the UK is looking for store managers for stores when they require people to be highly skilled workers to get into the country though.

I mean, managing a store... I'm not really sure what that's a stepping stone TO exactly. I'm just afraid it's a dead end. But at the same time, if I don't know what I want, and it's something I'm comfortable with for the time being, I should probably go for it... worst case scenario is that I discover I don't want to manage a store or do things in retail anymore, but at least then I can cross something off the list... right?

Lee
08-17-2006, 07:28 PM
:woohoo: Jess. One step at a time.

MurrayFan1
08-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Congrat Miss Sarah and MurrayFan!

So both of you have great results in A-Level!!!

Indeed I did. I got 3 C's and a B. Not bad. I've been posting regularily around about 2 weeks so I thought this thread was actually about Andy Murray. :shrug:

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Jess, marry Joey he is desperate to do it. He'd do it for nothing.

As for English immigration laws, there are ways around things. Well for one as long as this job pays money, you will need that to go anywhere.

Jess, have you thought about using your Eastern European bloodlines and trying to get nationality, or is the generation too far removed.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:32 PM
It's just so fast! I must have made an AMAZING impression on them in the four hours I've worked so far. I mean, I'm going in at 8 to get trained on the register and at 9 I'm talking to the district manager. :lol:

I hope I get the job so that when I am a store manager I can call up Mimi Maternity and give my notice to stupid Eileen directly and be like "Oh yeah Eileen, you think I suck at retail? Well shut up, I have my own store. You suck." :) Oh the satisfaction that would give me :)

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Jess, marry Joey he is desperate to do it.

As for English immigration laws, they are ways around things. Well for one as long as this job pays money, you will need that to go anywhere.

Jess, have you thought about using your Eastern European bloodlines and trying to get nationality, or is the generation too far removed.

It's fairly far...I'm not sure if it's my great-grandparents or my great-great-grandparents that were from Lithuania and the Slovak side is around the same distance (so much so that honestly I don't know if I would be attempting to claim with the Czech Republic or Slovakia. I asked my grandma once and she has no idea where in the country they were from.) All of my grandparents were born in the US.

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Ok, looks like you are going to have to marry Joey then Jess.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Ok, looks like you are going to have to marry Joey then Jess.

Looks like it. The tiny problem in that is that he doesn't even want to meet me :p

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Looks like it. The tiny problem in that is that he doesn't even want to meet me :p

I don't believe that. You know we could never be together, as it would only be about the sex and that is not something that should be the basis of any long-term arrangement.

Just wait to Serbia get in the EU.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:44 PM
I don't believe that. You know we could never be together, as it would only be about the sex and that is not something that should be the basis of any long-term arrangement.

Just wait to Serbia get in the EU.

Ah yes, too bad I'm not actually Serbian. Although I could of course marry Viktor Troicki... but as he trains in Florida, that wouldn't get me anywhere :p

Lee
08-17-2006, 07:45 PM
It's just so fast! I must have made an AMAZING impression on them in the four hours I've worked so far. I mean, I'm going in at 8 to get trained on the register and at 9 I'm talking to the district manager. :lol:

I hope I get the job so that when I am a store manager I can call up Mimi Maternity and give my notice to stupid Eileen directly and be like "Oh yeah Eileen, you think I suck at retail? Well shut up, I have my own store. You suck." :) Oh the satisfaction that would give me :)

I wholeheartly support you do the highlighted part :angel:

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Ah yes, too bad I'm not actually Serbian. Although I could of course marry Viktor Troicki... but as he trains in Florida, that wouldn't get me anywhere :p

You could convert to Islam and claim political asylum in the UK.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:47 PM
I wholeheartly support you do the highlighted part :angel:

I would looooooooove to. :devil:

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 07:55 PM
I would looooooooove to. :devil:

Don't think about it do it.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Don't think about it do it.

I just might :)

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:06 PM
:lol: Challenge system saved Murray from losing the 1st set vs Ginepri

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
:lol: Challenge system saved Murray from losing the 1st set vs Ginepri

:D I was about to get up and leave during the commercial break and then all of a sudden tennis was on again. :rolls:

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Good Murray he can't lose to that block of wood.

Btw, I finally saw the myspace photo with Nole, so why didn't you kiss him, Jess?

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Andy is wearing my favorite outfit right now :inlove: I hate the black shirt. The white and blue one I like because it matches the pretty Scottish wristband. :p

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Andy is wearing my favorite outfit right now :inlove: I hate the black shirt. The white and blue one I like because it matches the pretty Scottish wristband. :p

I was thinking what kind of idiot would wear a black shirt to play tennis at over 90°F and high humidity. At least he has the sense to change in 2nd set.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:32 PM
I was thinking what kind of idiot would wear a black shirt to play tennis at over 90°F and high humidity. At least he has the sense to change in 2nd set.

He was wearing it all week in Toronto. Against Ferrer he wore the white but then against Henman and Moya he was in black and I was :fiery: at him! I'm glad he changed now though especially in these conditions. I mean I wouldn't wear black to play unless it was a night match. Someone needs to teach Andy the science lesson about black absorbing light and white reflecting it. :p

Deboogle!.
08-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Someone needs to teach Andy the science lesson about black absorbing light and white reflecting it. :pyou realize his new coach is Brad "I wear all black even if it's 1000 degrees" Gilbert, right? :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:38 PM
you realize his new coach is Brad "I wear all black even if it's 1000 degrees" Gilbert, right? :lol:

Oh gosh. :rolls: I forgot about that. Well I couldn't possibly forget about Brad Gilbert while watching this match :p

No worries. I will give Andy the science lesson myself. If I see him practicing while I'm at USO quallies I'll just be like "Yo Andy, quick little lesson they must not have taught you. Black + daytime = bad."

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Go do that Jess and challenge him to an arm wrestle you'd win.

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:40 PM
:topic: Gisela is really pretty

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2006-08-16/U1535P6T12D2399580F44DT20060816105530.jpg

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Go do that Jess and challenge him to an arm wrestle you'd win.

:rolls:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:42 PM

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2006-08-16/U1535P6T12D2399580F44DT20060816105530.jpg

:yeah:

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:43 PM
you realize his new coach is Brad "I wear all black even if it's 1000 degrees" Gilbert, right? :lol:

He's wearing black, AGAIN.

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 08:43 PM

Best thing is that she has a healthy sex life. I think she has even dated more players than Hingis.

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:45 PM
Best thing is that she has a healthy sex life. I think she has even dated more players than Hingis.

At least she didn't kill their career ;)

btw, you're really busy with your 'SPAM' pics these days. Your AC tournament brings out the best :p

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:46 PM
And I really love the way she wears the shirt, the belt and the skirt.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:47 PM
And I really love the way she wears the shirt, the belt and the skirt.

What is that picture from? Some sort of fashion show by the looks of it?

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 08:48 PM
At least she didn't kill their career ;)

btw, you're really busy with your 'SPAM' pics these days. Your AC tournament brings out the best :p

Boredo got better when he left her. Well the AC tournament is huge and there are going to be some huge matches.

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:50 PM
What is that picture from? Some sort of fashion show by the looks of it?

In Montreal. And :worship: Camille Pin, it's not easy to wear this one.

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2006-08-16/U1535P6T12D2399582F44DT20060816105547.jpg

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:52 PM

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2006-08-16/U1535P6T12D2399582F44DT20060816105547.jpg

That piece is definitely..... intriguing... :lol:

Carito_90
08-17-2006, 08:53 PM
I got bored of not posting here anymore. :p

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Boredo got better when he left her. Well the AC tournament is huge and there are going to be some huge matches.

Gonzo plays pretty well since hooking up with her too.

Who else did Dulko dated? I count 3 ATP players for Hingis but how many for Gisela?

immortalia

Action Jackson
Clement probably wears something like this around the house.

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:55 PM

Who else did Dulko dated? I count 3 ATP players for Hingis but how many for Gisela?

Verdasco, Robredo, Gonzalez... at least three for her :p

Deboogle!.
08-17-2006, 08:55 PM
He's wearing black, AGAIN.Doesn't he ALWAYS? :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 08:56 PM

:D Yay!!!!

I'm going to eat dinner and finish watching the match but I'll be back later!

Action Jackson
08-17-2006, 08:56 PM

Chucho and Vicente were allegedly, then again I think there have been some others.

Hingis = Thunder Lips, Gimelclown, Hamburger, Norman and Julian Alonso.

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:57 PM
OK, I'm on a roll. Here is Canadian Pelletier, another winner :yeah:

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2006-08-16/U1535P6T12D2399581F44DT20060816105539.jpg

Carito_90
08-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Chucho and Vicente were allegedly, then again I think there have been some others.

Verdasco and Robredo. :p

Lee
08-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Clement probably wears something like this around the house.

According to Dr. Sue, real men wear pink ;) Hot pink!

Lee
08-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Doesn't he ALWAYS? :lol:

:o May be he's a bit overweight and need to cover up ;)

Action Jackson
Verdasco and Robredo. :p

I knew about Verdasco and Boredo.

Action Jackson
According to Dr. Sue, real men wear pink ;) Hot pink!

Yes, and real men abuse ball kids.

Lee
08-17-2006, 09:02 PM

Oops I forgot Gimel. And don't know Alonso :shrug:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 09:33 PM
MP... come on Andy :scared:

Deboogle!.
08-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Robby handed him that match on a silver platter. Wow, I don't like Robby that much but it's gotta suck to lose to a guy who can barely walk :o

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 09:40 PM
He and Nieminen can comfort each other about that then.

Adam seems happy about this result :)

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:15 PM
:banana:

Congratulations Sarah :kiss:

I'm very proud of you :smooch:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:16 PM

My manager at LTD 2 just called me and was like "Hiii I have some good news?" And I'm like "Okayyy." and the district manager wants to talk to me about being a MANAGER or assistant manager of a store! So like... I could very well have my own store soon! How NUTS is that?! :lol: Like... let me just say that I've had ONE day of work at LTD 2 so far. I had 4 hours.

So after 4 hours I apparently was SO awesome at retail that I am qualified to manage a store. :rolls: :rolls:

Let us go over the perks of being a store manager or assistant manager: full time, set salary.. not hourly pay... health care. AND as a manager I could be the one in charge of merchandising which is what I like :D :inlove: :inlove:

Wow that's awesome!!! :smooch:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 10:18 PM
Wow that's awesome!!! :smooch:

:smooch: I'm really excited/nervous. Like we have an appointment to "talk"... it's not technically an interview, yet it is.... :scared: I'm trying to preplan what to say to her if she asks me certain things. I mean it's hard when I've only worked one shift so far. :rolls:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Alright, I'm off to blow my nose and take a shower :wavey: I'll be back later :p

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Adam seems happy about this result :)
I am, I can't believe he won when it went to 3 sets. He looked dead against Federer, and when you texted me saying he lost the 2nd 6-2 I just presumed he'd lose. Great fight Andy :rocker2:

Did he look gone by the end though? :awww:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:21 PM
:smooch: I'm really excited/nervous. Like we have an appointment to "talk"... it's not technically an interview, yet it is.... :scared: I'm trying to preplan what to say to her if she asks me certain things. I mean it's hard when I've only worked one shift so far. :rolls:
:shrug: just be yourself, they'll love you :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 10:22 PM
I am, I can't believe he won when it went to 3 sets. He looked dead against Federer, and when you texted me saying he lost the 2nd 6-2 I just presumed he'd lose. Great fight Andy :rocker2:

Did he look gone by the end though? :awww:

He looked gone for a lot of the whole match. :awww: If he plays Roddick it would probably be the night match so he'd have a lot of time to rest. If it's Chela they'll probably stick it in the afternoon and it'd be hot again. :(

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:23 PM

Congrats Sarah! :kiss:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 10:23 PM
:shrug: just be yourself, they'll love you :kiss:

I hope so!! :kiss: :kiss: I realllllllly want to be a manager. :)

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:24 PM
He looked gone for a lot of the whole match. :awww: If he plays Roddick it would probably be the night match so he'd have a lot of time to rest. If it's Chela they'll probably stick it in the afternoon and it'd be hot again. :(
He'll lose whoever he plays. He's finished, he needs a rest.

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:27 PM

Camille is so much less attractive in person than in pictures. I was shocked. :o

Severine, on the other hand, is a goddess :hearts:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Okay now I am REALLY leaving to get clean.

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Robredo def. Serra 6-3 6-1 :bounce:

Why couldn't Nole do that :scratch:

musefanatic
Well done Sarah and MurrayFan1 on your Alevel results :) :)

revolution
Muzza in QFs and evanzo is having his GM trollfest.

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Our wonderful Senator:

On Friday, Republican Senator George Allen sank to a new low. At a campaign stop the senator singled out the only non-white member of the audience—S.R. Sidarth, a young Indian-American volunteering for his opponent and called him "macaca" (a racial slur meaning 'monkey').1 He went on to say, "welcome to America." As it happens, Mr. Sidarth was born and raised in Virginia.

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:34 PM
:eek: Andy was 4-2 down in the 3rd set :D

Lee
08-17-2006, 10:36 PM
:eek: Andy was 4-2 down in the 3rd set :D

As Deb said, Robby handed the match to Murray on a silver plater.

Scott, I need a :hug: to get over Ginepri's lost. :sad:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Scott, I need a :hug: to get over Ginepri's lost. :sad:

:hug: :sad:

revolution
08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
That volley.. oh dear :lol:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Guys, I had the most horrible dream in which I had sex with a girl. :scared:

Lee
08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
That volley.. oh dear :lol:

Only one of many in the last 4 games :tape:

Lee
08-17-2006, 10:43 PM

Is she hot? ;)

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Ana has a great chance in Montreal :hearts:

too bad she and Maria lost their doubles :sad:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:46 PM
Is she hot? ;)

I don't remember.

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:46 PM
Is she hot? ;)
Just what I was about to ask :p

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Ana has a great chance in Montreal :hearts:

too bad she and Maria lost their doubles :sad:
She got a w/o :D

Thanks Jelena :kiss:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:49 PM
yes and faces Srebotnik for the SF spot... then Safina/Pratt for a spot in the finals. Very nice opportunity.

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 10:52 PM
yes and faces Srebotnik for the SF spot... then Safina/Pratt for a spot in the finals. Very nice opportunity.
*nods* it's a shit field, but it'd be the biggest win of her career :D

And Mathieu has a QF of a challenger tomorrow :rocker2:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:55 PM
did Carlos win to face him? :hearts:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi everyone! I'm clean now and I smell lovely :p

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:59 PM
like flowers :hearts:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 11:01 PM
did Carlos win to face him? :hearts:
No :awww:

adee-gee
08-17-2006, 11:01 PM
like Adam :hearts:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 11:02 PM
No :awww:

Carlos :sobbing:

El Legenda
08-17-2006, 11:03 PM
:wavey: Im off to Chicago :bounce: :wavey:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 11:03 PM

no, you smell like sweaty balls :scared:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 11:04 PM
have fun Jerry :wavey:

Scotso
08-17-2006, 11:08 PM

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 11:09 PM

Like "A Touch of Pink" :hearts: :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 11:10 PM

You wish :p

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 11:11 PM
:wavey: Im off to Chicago :bounce: :wavey:

:wavey: Have fun! :kiss:

revolution
08-17-2006, 11:13 PM

come on AR!

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 11:16 PM

come on AR!

:wavey: :kiss:

revolution
08-17-2006, 11:17 PM
:wavey: :kiss:

:kiss:

Congrats on your promotion :smooch:

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 11:19 PM
:kiss:

Congrats on your promotion :smooch:

It hasn't actually happened yet :kiss: I need to have a semi-interview tomorrow.

It's even more happy that it's for a brand new store :D So it's not like there are someone else's mistakes to fix.

revolution
08-17-2006, 11:20 PM
It hasn't actually happened yet :kiss: I need to have a semi-interview tomorrow.

It's even more happy that it's for a brand new store :D So it's not like there are someone else's mistakes to fix.

Thats good :D Better than seeing someone sacked and being replaced by you :p

savesthedizzle
08-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Thats good :D Better than seeing someone sacked and being replaced by you :p

Also it would really suck to go to a store that is underperforming.. like one who is only 50% to their plan for the year so far and then have to get them up to speed. We'd be starting fresh :)

silverwhite
08-17-2006, 11:58 PM

:worship: :worship:

MissFairy
08-18-2006, 12:09 AM
:banana:

Congratulations Sarah :kiss:

I'm very proud of you :smooch:
Thankyou Adadadadadadam! :kiss: Your rep sounds so excited :lol: (:

Thankyou Scotty :kiss:

Jessanova, that sounds like a fantassssstic opportunity!

El Legenda
08-18-2006, 12:19 AM
last minute and i mean really last min change of plans...Cincy might be the next stop :lol: my parents want to go to Cincy now..to watch Ivan...if he wins tomorrow...we got like 5 SUV's ready to go :lol: i dont even know some of the people :lol:

savesthedizzle
08-18-2006, 01:02 AM
last minute and i mean really last min change of plans...Cincy might be the next stop :lol: my parents want to go to Cincy now..to watch Ivan...if he wins tomorrow...we got like 5 SUV's ready to go :lol: i dont even know some of the people :lol:

:lol: Fun!

savesthedizzle
08-18-2006, 01:02 AM

Thankyou Scotty :kiss:

Jessanova, that sounds like a fantassssstic opportunity!

It isssssssssss! I really hope I don't blow it :D To be a manager at age 22 would be fairly young... it would give me plenty of time to really move up the ladder to district manager and regional manger and really get into the corporate side of things ;)

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 01:50 AM

:woohoo: :kiss: So proud of you Sarrrah!!!

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 01:52 AM

Congrats. :yeah:

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 01:58 AM

:hug: Caro!!! I missed you.

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 02:01 AM
He'll lose whoever he plays. He's finished, he needs a rest.

*nods*

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 02:04 AM

:haha: Which girl?

El Legenda
08-18-2006, 02:37 AM
look at adams vcash...:confused: he is over a million but looks odd :lol:

surfpinky
08-18-2006, 03:16 AM
dude, adam, you're vrich :sobbing:

Deboogle!.
08-18-2006, 03:20 AM
thank god I am vengaged to the vrichest person at mtf :inlove:

Lee
08-18-2006, 03:21 AM
look at adams vcash...:confused: he is over a million but looks odd :lol:

He won over 600,000 when Murray defeated Federer and over 400,000 today with Ferrer d. Baggy. :lol:

I haven't seen/used exponential numbers since I left college. :lol:

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 03:22 AM
OMG Adam vBet on Ferrer??? :speakles:

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 07:54 AM
I AM!!!!

Uni is like the best time of your life :D

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 07:56 AM
OMG Adam vBet on Ferrer??? :speakles:
Sorry :p

He was awesome odds though :D

cobalt60
08-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Congrats to the A levels and unis and of course promotions!!! Or since I am in the mood- Mazel Tov;)

savesthedizzle
08-18-2006, 10:38 AM
Ugh.... I hate being up this early!!!! I went to bed at 9:30 last night just because I was exhausted from being sick and now when I woke up at 6:15.... still exhausted. HOW LONG AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP BEFORE I FEEL RESTED? :bigcry: And I have to be all peppy at this interview thing... because it's the Limited Too. It's like, time to pretend I was the captain of the cheerleading team and I just want to sleep. :( Starbucks won't even be open yet when I get there :bigcry:

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Sorry :p

He was awesome odds though :D

I've been cheering for his opponents all week. At this rate he'll win the title. :rolleyes:

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Congrats to the A levels and unis and of course promotions!!! Or since I am in the mood- Mazel Tov;)
Do I not get a congratulations for becoming a vmillionaire? :awww:

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 11:52 AM
:haha: I'm ruining vcash :angel:

cobalt60
08-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Do I not get a congratulations for becoming a vmillionaire? :awww:
Ok sweetie congrats. Who do you plan to share your vwealth with btw?

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Ok sweetie congrats. Who do you plan to share your vwealth with btw?
Who said anything about sharing? :p

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 12:02 PM
:rolls: I predict vCash will be discontinued soon.

cobalt60
08-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Who said anything about sharing? :p
:lol: Do you get a prize? Like in the cracker jack box? :p

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:05 PM
:rolls: I predict vCash will be discontinued soon.
It's their fault! Not mine!

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:06 PM
:lol: Do you get a prize? Like in the cracker jack box? :p
Apparently I get the pick of any girl on MTF. And you're my choice :p :kiss:

cobalt60
08-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Apparently I get the pick of any girl on MTF. And you're my choice :p :kiss:
Stop it you. You are vengaged already. Is that still an affair :scratch: Or maybe your pick of a favorite troll of either one of your fav players or even unfav players.:p

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Stop it you. You are vengaged already. Is that still an affair :scratch: Or maybe your pick of a favorite troll of either one of your fav players or even unfav players.:p
:angel:

If only I could have the powers to ban people. Oh the fun I'd have :devil:

MissFairy
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
It isssssssssss! I really hope I don't blow it :D To be a manager at age 22 would be fairly young... it would give me plenty of time to really move up the ladder to district manager and regional manger and really get into the corporate side of things ;)
Whoaaa, then you can be a real bigspender :hearts: That is so awesome for you :hug: Look at you, growing up! I'm so proud *tear* :p7

Thankyouuuu Isa :kiss: I'm still buzzed!

MissFairy
08-18-2006, 12:13 PM
I AM!!!!

Uni is like the best time of your life :D
:lol: Yay! (: I'm so excited still, i need to like, get over it :p

cobalt60
08-18-2006, 12:13 PM
:angel:

If only I could have the powers to ban people. Oh the fun I'd have :devil:
:haha: Me too baby! I already was banned from elsewhere and I never even said a word about him on that board. Never would have. Some folks are so amazingly jealous and vindictive. ;) :p

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:14 PM
:lol: Yay! (: I'm so excited still, i need to like, get over it :p
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo Sarah :wavey:

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 12:15 PM
It's their fault! Not mine!

:smooch: I know. Enjoy it while it lasts.

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:15 PM
:haha: Me too baby! I already was banned from elsewhere and I never even said a word about him on that board. Never would have. Some folks are so amazingly jealous and vindictive. ;) :p
You've lost me :scratch:

LaTenista
08-18-2006, 12:16 PM
Whoaaa, then you can be a real bigspender :hearts: That is so awesome for you :hug: Look at you, growing up! I'm so proud *tear* :p7

Thankyouuuu Isa :kiss: I'm still buzzed!

So which uni is it and what will you study?

MariaV
08-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Congrats Sarah, congrats Jessie, congrats our vMillionare Adam! :yeah: :D
What uni are you going Sarah and what are you gonna study?
I just dropped by to see what's up and head back to work so take care! :wavey:
And in the meantime don't ruin MTF completely Adam! :lol:

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Congrats Sarah, congrats Jessie, congrats our vMillionare Adam! :yeah: :D
What uni are you going Sarah and what are you gonna study?
I just dropped by to see what's up and head back to work so take care! :wavey:
And in the meantime don't ruin MTF completely Adam! :lol:
:haha: I'll try not to.

:wavey: Maria :smooch:

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Ooooh we're coming up to 60,000 posts :dance:

MariaV
08-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Nice new title Adam!!!! :haha: :haha:

cobalt60
08-18-2006, 12:23 PM
:lol: at the title. You rock Adam. It might not be such a bad thing afterall to have MTF closed down for a bit :haha:

adee-gee
08-18-2006, 12:23 PM
:angel: :cool: :smoke:

I need to go do a bit of work, back in a bit....have a nice day all :wavey: :kiss: