Forum posters in ATP and Challenger events in 2012 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Forum posters in ATP and Challenger events in 2012

fran70
12-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Hi there!:wavey:
We are hours away of starting the new season. I think that it would be very interesting in order to improve the quality of the forum that everyone that is attending an ATP or Challenger events in 2012, even for one day, may drop their experiences in this forum mentioning how do they see the tournament organization, how do the local public attendance feel about it and of course certain matches and your personal experience too.

I did that last year with the ATP Buenos Aires and I reckon that would be interesting for everybody to live your experiences too.:)

Have wonderful start of 2012

Cheers

Fran

*Jean*
12-28-2011, 11:18 AM
I've posted several times my experiences but what people want is photos, they are barely interested in match reports. :confused:

Action Jackson
12-28-2011, 11:23 AM
I've posted several times my experiences but what people want is photos, they are barely interested in match reports. :confused:

The ones that want to read the reports do.

I post Aus Open reports and the other people who go are welcome to post the matches they've seen, cause it's not likely we attended the same matches.

*Jean*
12-28-2011, 01:39 PM
what about creating a unique thread where everyone will post match reports in all 2012 tournaments then?

Action Jackson
12-28-2011, 01:44 PM
what about creating a unique thread where everyone will post match reports in all 2012 tournaments then?

It's fine as it is, there aren't that many plus each tournament deserves its own fan report, just like it has its own result thread.

Sombrerero loco
12-28-2011, 08:09 PM
i was last year at madrid open and wimbledon
madrid challenger and segovia(el espinar) challenger as well
plus some futures

just ask whatever :)

RafaNadal2012!!!
12-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Events I will be attending in 2012:
Delray Beach 250
Miami Masters 1000
Wimbledon
Us Open

Delray Beach: Full tournament Qualies-Finals
Miami: 4th Round- Finals
Wimbledon: Unknown as of now
Us Open: Quarters, Semis, Women's final, Possibly Men's final depending on who's in it.

I will try to post blogs, or whatever of some of my days at Miami, my one or two days at Wimbledon and my 2 days at US Open

philosophicalarf
12-28-2011, 09:54 PM

I remember your match reports from ...... Marseille? Or Montpellier? Much more interesting than any pictures, and especially appreciated for matches that had no tv coverage.

Can't assume to speak for others, but I suspect a large number of others will think likewise.

*Jean*
12-29-2011, 06:13 AM
^ cool, I'll keep doing it then.

This year will be the same program for me as the previous years.
Montpellier/Marseille/Nice/French Open/maybe Wimbledon/Metz/Paris Bercy + maybe St Rémy challenger and some WTA tournaments.

fran70
12-29-2011, 11:08 PM
It`s great to see that you Jean and Action Jackson are planning to attend some ATP and CH again. That would be great to see your threads about the tournaments that you are planning to attend in 2012:)

BTW Jean your reports were great so as Philosophicalarf well said that would be interesting to see your reports again :). AJ you know you are a great poster so that would be great to see your posts aswell

Sombrerero loco, that would be nice if you can post the tournaments that you may attend in 2012 too.

The same for the rest of the regulars of the forum too :)

I guess I will attend some night sessions of the ATP Buenos Aires so I will be here writing too.

Have a Happy New Years Eve

Cheers

Fran

Sombrerero loco
12-30-2011, 03:03 PM
in 2012 im going to:
madrid open
wimbledon
madrid challenger
segovia challenger(el espinar)
maybe french open/barcelona(wta event)
maybe san sebastian challenger(depending on the entry list)

similar to 2011 :)

Sham Kay
12-30-2011, 04:11 PM
The more in-depth match reports the better. Always read them.. can't watch every match. Especially enjoy the qualy reports.