Attention Seekers 2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 11:48 AM
Thanks Nathii :hug:
I don't really want to talk about uni either. :tape:
I want to leave the uni and become a full-time journalist working for some serious paper :rolleyes: :tape:

Nikki♥
10.000 posts :eek:?

:woohoo: And you were the lucky one to make the 10000th post.

Nikki♥
I'm going now. :wavey:

Laterz...I wish I could go and sleep. :yawn: :(

See you later Milan. :hug:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 11:49 AM
:woohoo: And you were the lucky one to make the 10000th post.
That's what I came here for :angel:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 11:49 AM
see you Milan have a sunny day!

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 11:53 AM
That's what I came here for :angel:

:lol: If you had posted a few seconds later Milan would have spoiled it for you because he made his post to say he was going at the same time as you made yours.

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 11:54 AM
10.000 posts :eek:?
I knew I had forgot st. to do....I was there..such a chance..

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 11:55 AM

Don't cry over spilled milk.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 11:55 AM
:lol: If you had posted a few seconds later Milan would have spoiled it for you because he made his post to say he was going at the same time as you made yours.
:)

I have also counted and it looks that between the chat threads it is ranked 21st in both number of replies and number of views :p I think I should go soon.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 11:57 AM
We can promise you that you'll make post number 100.000 :)

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 11:57 AM
:)

I have also counted and it looks that between the chat threads it is ranked 21st in both number of replies and number of views :p I think I should go soon.

It'll move up the rankings in no time. :)
I have to go soon too. Actually I just wanted to check my emails but now I'm on MTF again. :rolleyes:

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 11:59 AM
A while ago I had Loro on my ignore list because he was really pissing me off. He pretended to have real naked pics of me which wasn't the case and he kept on bragging about them and posted all kinds of other shit about me so I decided to put him on ignore for some time. Unfortunately it didn't make sense because people kept on quoting his messages so that I had to read them anyway.
In other threads he was also making racistic remarks especially about some of the Romanian posters. And his homophobic comments yesterday kind of crossed the line. Apparently he's been permanently banned but it'll only be a matter of time till he'll come back.
Who's Loro?
I think anyone has...
Funny..

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Don't cry over spilled milk.
I'm not like you,I can get over it...

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Take care Nicole :wavey: Oh I came to check... :scratch: Forgot what :)

Loro = Lorenzo = Claycourtazzz.

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Who's Loro?
I think anyone has...
Funny..

You're the only one who has real naked pictures of me, honey. :kiss:

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Bye Nathii :hug: and smart ass :kiss:. :wavey:

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 12:10 PM
You're the only one who has real naked pictures of me, honey. :kiss:
I exchange them with everybody that said:"I hate ... like you, have you got some pics?" And everyone from Ma'pm!

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 12:17 PM
I don't know if both have to be active. :shrug:

Mods give you the advice to put them on ignore...Why? So they can keep on talking crap about you and you can't see? :scratch: :rolleyes:

What's been going on here? Don't know really. :lol:
Nicole is all anxious about her trip to Monaco.
Paul is fearing addiction will occur, since he is done with uni.
Olga wanted a man after midnight the other day, but no one came...I think. :unsure:
I was busy with failing my exams.
Sandra stopped by.
BTH came around every now and again.
NATAS too until he got banned yesterday. :lol:

Anything else I forgot? :scratch:
jesus played tournie....

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 12:19 PM
I'll be leaving tomorrow at 12am. :p
You know what? If I'm packing then its like 10min. to go (you take money,thats the important thing)....I was little bit hoping you have already left... :p

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Jesus nice as always and this is why we like him.

How did your tournie go, by the way? Have you met the imaginary friends? :p

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Jesus nice as always and this is why we like him.

How did your tournie go, by the way? Have you met the imaginary friends? :p
You can't just say it was like this or that...its tennis,as you know,you have to write a loooong story, how you played on every baseline rally...
Friends..its a long story, and as you know...I have already wrote it...
You just jealous coz my IF are faaar better than yours.
Btw.I love Him.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 12:29 PM
You can't just say it was like this or that...its tennis,as you know,you have to write a loooong story, how you played on every baseline rally...
Friends..its a long story, and as you know...I have already wrote it...
You just jealous coz my IF are faaar better than yours.
Btw.I love Him.
I know they are better :awww: Nevertheless, I already miss mine...

Hehe yeah... match reports are always long. I bet if I was to make a press conference with you, you wouldn't be at least as boring as most of the players repeating all the time the same cliche 'the match was very difficult', 'in the first set i played well, in the second set i played not so well, so i lost...'

ETC.

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 12:33 PM
I know they are better :awww: Nevertheless, I already miss mine...

Hehe yeah... match reports are always long. I bet if I was to make a press conference with you, you wouldn't be at least as boring as most of the players repeating all the time the same cliche 'the match was very difficult', 'in the first set i played well, in the second set i played not so well, so i lost...'

ETC.
I think I'm so close to write about my tennis tournies, you know including interview, what opponents said about my tennis...pff, how I feel it, not done by journalist as they don't like the tournament stars...I'm gonna post it in my blog...or not..depends how lazy I will be...

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm having such a crazy day that i don't even know if i'll be on today so thought i'd say :wavey:

Going to see the DaVinci code later and have to do lots of other crap before. Not even had time to read what has been said today. Hopefully i'll catch up on it later.

:wavey: everyone.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 12:37 PM
I think I'm so close to write about my tennis tournies, you know including interview, what opponents said about my tennis...pff, how I feel it, not done by journalist as they don't like the tournament stars...I'm gonna post it in my blog...or not..depends how lazy I will be...
Yeah, journalists suck. They never know what's the real tennis and real stars about. Okay I gotta go. Take care and I hope (really, from the sincere heart) you'll have a nice day.

SloKid
05-22-2006, 01:04 PM
OMG, I just literally fell asleep in the library, while studying, had to get out, so people don't think I'm stupid or something. :lol:

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:04 PM
:fiery: I'm so mad right now. I saw on the website of my hotel that the earliest check-in is at 1pm but I already want to check in at 10am because I don't want to spend ages waiting to be able to check in. All that I really want is going to Monaco and meeting the guy with the beautiful eyes. :awww: I've just emailed them to tell them that I'll be there between 10 and 11am. :o

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:05 PM
OMG, I just literally fell asleep in the library, while studying, had to get out, so people don't think I'm stupid or something. :lol:

Typically Milan. But you've already had better excuses. :ras:

SloKid
05-22-2006, 01:06 PM
I'm not kidding this time. :o :zzz:

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm not kidding this time. :o :zzz:

Go back to bed and skip studying for today. :p

SloKid
05-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Go back to bed and skip studying for today. :p
That thought crossed my mind a couple of times already. :o
But I have to read some 80 pages more. :help:

I thought about going home and returning later, but once I fall asleep it's over. :tape:

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:09 PM
That thought crossed my mind a couple of times already. :o
But I have to read some 80 pages more. :help:

I thought about going home and returning later, but once I fall asleep it's over. :tape:

Read them tomorrow. :angel:

SloKid
05-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Read them tomorrow. :angel:
The exam is on Friday, I can't afford to not read them today. :(

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:14 PM

:awww: Then good luck and don't fall asleep again. :hug:

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 01:14 PM
:fiery: I'm so mad right now. I saw on the website of my hotel that the earliest check-in is at 1pm but I already want to check in at 10am because I don't want to spend ages waiting to be able to check in. All that I really want is going to Monaco and meeting the guy with the beautiful eyes. :awww: I've just emailed them to tell them that I'll be there between 10 and 11am. :o
Jeesh, hurry up everyone!
Lets talk about this problem!Quickly. 1pm...they are doing this?In Monaco?There's something I can't stand...

SloKid
05-22-2006, 01:16 PM
:awww: Then good luck and don't fall asleep again. :hug:

Can't wait for the weekend so I can finally get some rest. :lol:

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 01:16 PM
You are having exems time?I think here since last week but who wants to go there...I want my leasure time...

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Jeesh, hurry up everyone!
Lets talk about this problem!Quickly. 1pm...they are doing this?In Monaco?There's something I can't stand...

The hotel is in France and I don't know why they are doing that. :sad:

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:18 PM

Can't wait for the weekend so I can finally get some rest. :lol:

Some well-deserved rest...

SloKid
05-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Some well-deserved rest...
Yeah...something like that...:unsure:

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Yeah...something like that...:unsure:

I hope for you that you'll pass the exam on Friday. You just can't fail again.

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 01:35 PM
Now it's really time for me to log off. I can't spend all afternoon online. :rolls:

Bye everyone. :wavey:

psichogaucho
05-22-2006, 01:37 PM
congrats, attention seekers! :D

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 02:11 PM

:haha: you fell asleep studying and decided that you should come online?
:shout: GO TO BED MILAN!

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 03:45 PM
:lol:
poor Milan btw.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 03:47 PM
congrats, attention seekers! :D
Thank you. We do get attention, even if mainly from ourselves :angel:

Nikki♥
05-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Just wanted to say bye to you all for this week. I won't be online tomorrow and I should better go to bed early today because tomorrow we'll be driving all day and night long. Maybe we'll get some sleep in the car but knowing me and my anxiety I know I'll hardly get any sleep at all so it's better to sleep as much as possible while I still can do it. Some coffees will surely get me through the day on Wednesday but I'd rather want to do without it. It doesn't just keep you awake, it also makes you nervous.

:wavey:

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Just wanted to say bye to you all for this week. I won't be online tomorrow and I should better go to bed early today because tomorrow we'll be driving all day and night long. Maybe we'll get some sleep in the car but knowing me and my anxiety I know I'll hardly get any sleep at all so it's better to sleep as much as possible while I still can do it. Some coffees will surely get me through the day on Wednesday but I'd rather want to do without it. It doesn't just keep you awake, it also makes you nervous.

bye bye bye :hug: your going to have lots of fun :)

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 03:54 PM

Take care dear and I am already waiting for the hot report! :wavey:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:06 PM
New title dedicated to Nicole :worship: but also to our thread contributor, who is with us only mentally these days :p

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 04:14 PM
New title dedicated to Nicole :worship: but also to our thread contributor, who is with us only mentally these days :p

do you know how long he's away for?
:sad: i'm never in the title. wait, i was in the 1 about safin, i think i prefer it this way

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:15 PM
do you know how long he's away for?
:sad: i'm never in the title. wait, i was in the 1 about safin, i think i prefer it this way
Get banned, so I'll put you.

:p

You were in the thread title when Nicole prefered you to BTH.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:17 PM
Ah, of course if MBF doesn't report me earlier and I get banned myself. :p I owe you some 'thank you' for the nice words about me in that thread in non-tennis section.

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 04:17 PM
Get banned, so I'll put you.

:p

You were in the thread title when Nicole prefered you to BTH.

i didn't see that, well, i maybe saw it but i didn't post in it.
She does? :hearts: cos she loves me or hates him?
How can i get myself banned?

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Ah, of course if MBF doesn't report me earlier and I get banned myself. :p I owe you some 'thank you' for the nice words about me in that thread in non-tennis section.

mbf seems to like complaining? i can say that, right? :shrug: I don't know, maybe he's fine, i've not talked to him.

well, no need to thank me, its true, stupid thread :mad:

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 04:19 PM
i have to go, but i'll be back in 15 minutes :wavey:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:21 PM
i didn't see that, well, i maybe saw it but i didn't post in it.
She does? :hearts: cos she loves me or hates him?
How can i get myself banned?
Cos Ali said it would be funny and I agreed.

You can't get yourself banned. I was joking. You must do something to get banned. Write some homophobic comments and that would be it.

psichogaucho
05-22-2006, 04:23 PM
:wavey: good afternoon!

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Stop using shortcut as I don't know whats going on anyway...
MBF is MoreBisexualFemales...I don't know..

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:27 PM
mbf seems to like complaining? i can say that, right? :shrug: I don't know, maybe he's fine, i've not talked to him.

well, no need to thank me, its true, stupid thread :mad:
I've not talked to him either and this is the whole point. Maybe he's fine.

That thread was for fun I can tell you almost for sure and it is going to be forgotten. One thread about Nathaliia is enough. He surely would had received more attention if the title was: "Are you annoyed with Nathii too?". Instead, people think it's rather about ae_wowww and his personal feeling of being lonely. I don't have issues with Andy anyway, to answer your rep message (I must spread around blah blah).

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:28 PM
:wavey: good afternoon!
Good afternoon :D You have a lovely avatar :lol: Two mascots in one avie.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Stop using shortcut as I don't know whats going on anyway...
MBF is MoreBisexualFemales...I don't know..
MatejBockoFan alias KarolBeckFan alias Scott :)

Personally I think, he knows a lot about tennis and he often write good posts. What doesn't change the fact, there are problems with him of other nature.

psichogaucho
05-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Good afternoon :D You have a lovely avatar :lol: Two mascots in one avie.

how are you Nathii :)

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:32 PM
how are you Nathii :)
Fine as wine :p
Slowly landing on Earth after a crazy week :)

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 04:32 PM
i'm never in the title. wait, i was in the 1 about safin, i think i prefer it this way
Me too, you know we are still too proud to beg to be in title but its stil what main stars here are doing and us little not so important....I was in recap once :p
But you have to send naked pics to be there...thread starter wanted this...Don't do a mistake like I did....just one is enough, I send all 55.
But was like 15min. of glory...I could even wrote there what I wanted..Those times never get back...I must get over it....
:rolleyes:
I DON'T EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 04:34 PM
MatejBockoFan alias KarolBeckFan alias Scott :)

Personally I think, he knows a lot about tennis and he often write good posts. What doesn't change the fact, there are problems with him of other nature.
You spoiled it you know...my MBF was faaar better

Midnight Express
05-22-2006, 04:37 PM
I don't even want to know what happen...voltage failure? And no chat-rooms?
Wait sb. scared you? Asked how the live was without cha........I am not in form today and I must go...

psichogaucho
05-22-2006, 04:40 PM

crazy week? sounds good! :)
I had a crazy saturday night: I drank a lot after my job (I work in a pub, what else can I do after work :shrug: ) I came back home um, stumbling :lol: and woke up at noon thinking I lost my tennis racquet crying "oh My, fucking drunk you did it again" (I've lost several things this way) but no, the racquet was lying peacefully on the table :)

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:44 PM
Me too, you know we are still too proud to beg to be in title but its stil what main stars here are doing and us little not so important....I was in recap once :p
But you have to send naked pics to be there...thread starter wanted this...Don't do a mistake like I did....just one is enough, I send all 55.
But was like 15min. of glory...I could even wrote there what I wanted..Those times never get back...I must get over it....
:rolleyes:
I DON'T EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE
:lol: Yes you did send a lot of naked photos and I am tasting them one by one. You are right, it's my mistake to not put you in the thread title and I will do it now. I think you were in recaps more than once :p There were many recaps in old, good times of fame.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:46 PM
You spoiled it you know...my MBF was faaar better
My Beloved F*cker? :eek:

:help: :angel:

Mine was better.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 04:50 PM
crazy week? sounds good! :)
I had a crazy saturday night: I drank a lot after my job (I work in a pub, what else can I do after work :shrug: ) I came back home um, stumbling :lol: and woke up at noon thinking I lost my tennis racquet crying "oh My, fucking drunk you did it again" (I've lost several things this way) but no, the racquet was lying peacefully on the table :)
Oh gosh, I wish I didn't have night like yours :eek: Well, I was not drinking out there, but I had quite a lot of work at our small tennis tournament, plus I met in real life an online friend from abroad, for the first time! He was on a trip in Poland! Amazing experience :yeah:

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 04:55 PM
i'm scared you're all going to be banned now. :scared:
i don't want to be left alone :sad:

originally posted by Jesus
Me too, you know we are still too proud to beg to be in title but its stil what main stars here are doing and us little not so important....I was in recap once

i don't know if i want it enough to send naked pictures, i'll have to think about that

Washa Koroleva
05-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi bitches :kiss:

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi bitches :kiss:

:kiss: hey, but i'm no bitch :p

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 05:04 PM

i don't know if i want it enough to send naked pictures, i'll have to think about that
We will be all banned and end up in MTF hell. By the way, I love the thing you can see somewhere above: "FORUM TOOLS".
Nice name for all the MTFers :p

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi Olga :D

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 05:16 PM
We will be all banned and end up in MTF hell. By the way, I love the thing you can see somewhere above: "FORUM TOOLS".
Nice name for all the MTFers :p

i can't find these names :sad:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 05:19 PM
If you go to forum 'chat threads' for example - you'll see above something like 'forum tools'. We are all forum TOOLS in a way :)

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 05:25 PM
If you go to forum 'chat threads' for example - you'll see above something like 'forum tools'. We are all forum TOOLS in a way :)

:rolleyes: wish i hadn't asked :lol:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Why? Asking people who know, is the easiest way of getting information you need and you aren't able to figure yourself.

It doesn't birng shame on you. I sometimes ask what does a word in English mean, used by a poster. I learn this way new words, and I don't think learning is something bad.

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Why? Asking people who know, is the easiest way of getting information you need and you aren't able to figure yourself.

It doesn't birng shame on you. I sometimes ask what does a word in English mean, used by a poster. I learn this way new words, and I don't think learning is something bad.

:) no, i guess not, never mind, i just meant that the info wasn't too important :lol:

I'm not going to that concert on tuesday night after all :tears:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh, that's not nice! You'll go to some other cool concerts soon for sure :yeah: I hope to go to Gdynia for Open'Er Festival with Placebo, Franz Ferdinand etc...

:hearts:

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh, that's not nice! You'll go to some other cool concerts soon for sure :yeah: I hope to go to Gdynia for Open'Er Festival with Placebo, Franz Ferdinand etc...

:hearts:

I want to see franz ferdinand soon.

Thanks for the title :hug: . Pathetic that i care but... i guess it's just for attention.

Corinna
05-22-2006, 05:43 PM
:wavey: you two :kiss: :D :hug:
how are you doing?

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 05:48 PM
:wavey: you two :kiss: :D :hug:
how are you doing?

:kiss: Corinna
I'm good, how are you?

SloKid
05-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Hey Corinna, Nathii and Paul. :wavey:

Just stopping bye to say hi, off to study some more.

Did so much today. :eek: :banana:

Corinna
05-22-2006, 05:49 PM
:kiss: Corinna
I'm good, how are you?
:hug: paul
ohh, you better don't aks me today :rolleyes:

Corinna
05-22-2006, 05:50 PM

was that ironic? :shrug: :unsure:

:hug: milan :hug: don't study too much

SloKid
05-22-2006, 05:51 PM
was that ironic? :shrug: :unsure:

:hug: milan :hug: don't study too much
It was not ironic for a change. :lol:

Talk to ya later, I hope ;)

Gone...:bolt:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 05:52 PM
I want to see franz ferdinand soon.

Thanks for the title :hug: . Pathetic that i care but... i guess it's just for attention.
It's like a disease. Happens.

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Hi Corinna :)

Milan you did a lot you say? A lot of sleeping I believe :)

I've seen Franz Ferdinand last year in France and it was like wow!

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 05:54 PM

i noticed you weren't here so thought you must be working.

Good luck with all your exams.

Corinna, what was wrong with your day? :sad:

Actually, i'll have to read up on it later. Have to :bolt: meant to be meeting my friends soon, going into town. Bye bye :wavey: :hug: :kiss: to everyone (maybe not the kiss to milan)

Corinna
05-22-2006, 05:55 PM
It was not ironic for a change. :lol:

Talk to ya later, I hope ;)

Gone...:bolt:
oh :hug: :worship:
so do i hope :angel:

guille&tati4life
05-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Hi Corinna :)

Milan you did a lot you say? A lot of sleeping I believe :)

I've seen Franz Ferdinand last year in France and it was like wow!

tell me about it some time

:bolt: going to miss my train, damn addictive thread! :(

AgassiDomination
05-22-2006, 06:00 PM
A while ago I had Loro on my ignore list because he was really pissing me off. He pretended to have real naked pics of me which wasn't the case and he kept on bragging about them and posted all kinds of other shit about me so I decided to put him on ignore for some time. Unfortunately it didn't make sense because people kept on quoting his messages so that I had to read them anyway.
Who does he think he is, me?

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Who does he think he is, me?

You have her naked pictures? Jesus keeps on saying I have got his, but it's not true actually :awww:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
tell me about it some time

:bolt: going to miss my train, damn addictive thread! :(
I wonder myself if it's more damn or addictive.

AgassiDomination
05-22-2006, 06:03 PM

You have her naked pictures? Jesus keeps on saying I have got his, but it's not true actually :awww:
Ask Nic if you don't believe me. ;)

Corinna
05-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Corinna, what was wrong with your day? :sad:

Actually, i'll have to read up on it later. Have to :bolt: meant to be meeting my friends soon, going into town. Bye bye :wavey: :hug: :kiss: to everyone (maybe not the kiss to milan)
oh :lol: a lot :rolleyes:
first i had school from 7am till 6.30pm - i had track and fields from 4.30 pm, that means, i had to go by bus to the stadium, so far so good, after track and field i had to go by bus back to the station and then with the bus back home, both times i had to wait for 20 minutes for the bus - both times it rained heavily and there had been kinda storm - so i got more than wet :rolleyes:
then a friend of mire whom some friends and i wanted to go on a trip in the holidays with, said she wouldn't go with us, plus she said in fact we wouldn't want her to go with us - as we would always give her the feeling that we didn't want her to go out with us
i just don't know why she thinks such a crap - it is always us who ask her to go out with us, she never asks us :rolleyes:, plus i wouldn't have asked her to go with us on holiday if i didn't want her to go with us :(

plus i wanted to buy a book - but the bookshop didn't have it, plus i got to know that it is very expensive :(

that was my awesome day :rolleyes: :lol:

have fun in town :yeah: :hug:

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Corinna :awww: My day was good. A lot of posting and a lot of walking in the park :yeah: And considering giving up studies :smoke:

Corinna
05-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Corinna :awww: My day was good. A lot of posting and a lot of walking in the park :yeah: And considering giving up studies :smoke:
:yeah: at least someone who enjoyed his/her day :D :hug:
but you won't give up studies, will you?

what are your plans for tomorrow then?
i guess you had awesome weather then today :D

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 06:22 PM
:yeah: at least someone who enjoyed his/her day :D :hug:
but you won't give up studies, will you?

what are your plans for tomorrow then?
i guess you had awesome weather then today :D
Dunno if I leave or not. Do you think I should go now and learn and not give this semester out without a try?

I wanted to be a full time journalist. I guess I'm somewhere in the middle and I have surprisingly good mood about it.

Yes the weather is awesome.

Corinna
05-22-2006, 06:27 PM
Dunno if I leave or not. Do you think I should go now and learn and not give this semester out without a try?

I wanted to be a full time journalist. I guess I'm somewhere in the middle and I have surprisingly good mood about it.

Yes the weather is awesome.
but if you want to be a fulltime journalist, you can't give up your studies, can you? :shrug: if it is your dream, you should keep on studying - just look at your dream, and then you can get yourself studying again :yeah:
try it hun - everythign is worth a try, at least a dream ;)

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 06:40 PM
I don't study journalism though. I can be a journalist without studies. Blah I don't know what I want. I want a kick in the ass perhaps.

I chose law studies because it's hell demanding and hell satisfying when things go right. Until this semester everything went exactly the way I wanted. Later I started to have problems with myself plus got entertaining writing jobs which gave me success. Not really big money yet, but it's because I'm young. I like for example working at tennis tournaments... every week - new place, new people, you watch matches, write reports etc.

I could also go abroad as a reporter of political events to a foreign country, or even stay at my place and write.

My dream has always been to become a bestseller writer :shrug: :lol: Or becoming an Indiana Jones :p I'm not a steady soul I guess :scratch:

Corinna
05-22-2006, 06:45 PM
OMG then it is a very tough decision :hug:
do what your heart and mind tell you ;)

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Enough of :hysteric: and :scratch: I think there is something which would motivate me to run that extra mile, go for one more ball....

or something like that :ignore:

It will be one night, me, and material of civil law for this semester. At 10.30 a.m. tomorrow I'm asked for a final exercise grade :)

Nathaliia
05-22-2006, 06:50 PM
BTW NATAS81 has a monthly suspention I've read! This Daniel Koellerer guy I talked about has 6 months of ATP suspention for being abusive :p

Loro has a permban :tape: :eek:

Washa Koroleva
05-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Hello, I just almost drove into a car

AgassiDomination
05-22-2006, 07:08 PM
Be careful now.

Washa Koroleva
05-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Yes, of course.

AgassiDomination
05-22-2006, 07:15 PM
:yeah:

Sandra
05-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Any recap lately?

AgassiDomination
05-22-2006, 07:46 PM
I don't think so.

Sandra
05-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Too bad.

<Eve>
05-22-2006, 08:26 PM
:wavey: anybody in here!?!

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 01:09 AM
This whole KBF/MBF thing is hilarious. :lol:

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 01:19 AM
oh :lol: a lot :rolleyes:
first i had school from 7am till 6.30pm - i had track and fields from 4.30 pm, that means, i had to go by bus to the stadium, so far so good, after track and field i had to go by bus back to the station and then with the bus back home, both times i had to wait for 20 minutes for the bus - both times it rained heavily and there had been kinda storm - so i got more than wet :rolleyes:
then a friend of mire whom some friends and i wanted to go on a trip in the holidays with, said she wouldn't go with us, plus she said in fact we wouldn't want her to go with us - as we would always give her the feeling that we didn't want her to go out with us
i just don't know why she thinks such a crap - it is always us who ask her to go out with us, she never asks us :rolleyes:, plus i wouldn't have asked her to go with us on holiday if i didn't want her to go with us :(

plus i wanted to buy a book - but the bookshop didn't have it, plus i got to know that it is very expensive :(

that was my awesome day :rolleyes: :lol:

have fun in town :yeah: :hug:

:hug: i hope you have a better day tomorrow. Poor girl :sad:
I did have fun in town thanks.

originally posted by Nathaliia
Loro has a permban

is that Grinder? I hope so :devil:

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 04:40 AM
Loro = Claycourtazzzz

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:04 AM
:lol: Yes you did send a lot of naked photos and I am tasting them one by one. You are right, it's my mistake to not put you in the thread title and I will do it now. I think you were in recaps more than once :p There were many recaps in old, good times of fame.
I don't want to be in title, I only want to beg for it, not to be there, I want st. that I can't get...
I was more than once in recap :woohoo: wait ain't joke, I hope :woohoo:
Guess who's famous :dance: la-la-la

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:05 AM
My Beloved F*cker? :eek:

:help: :angel:

Mine was better.
He good rep me because of my pic in this memberpicthread so who's the winner,ha? Who's fucker...

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:07 AM
Oh gosh, I wish I didn't have night like yours :eek: Well, I was not drinking out there, but I had quite a lot of work at our small tennis tournament, plus I met in real life an online friend from abroad, for the first time! He was on a trip in Poland! Amazing experience :yeah:
Boring,boring...boring..tennis stuff..what a crazy weekend.....WHAT?You have met sb.? Wow, how it was? You know do it real...you know what I mean, like talking...Or were you just sitting with your notebooks and chatting with each other..

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:09 AM

Go for it, it pays you back,trust me,you have to do st. for a glory...

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:10 AM

Some people use dictionary too! I've only heart about it..

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:11 AM
I don't want to be in title, I only want to beg for it, not to be there, I want st. that I can't get...
I was more than once in recap :woohoo: wait ain't joke, I hope :woohoo:
Guess who's famous :dance: la-la-la
Otherwise you'll be talking around you're a contributor and not appreciated. You deserved this title but I'll change it back if you want.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:12 AM
He good rep me because of my pic in this memberpicthread so who's the winner,ha? Who's fucker...
I think he good repped me once as well :scratch: And bad repped me once :p

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:13 AM

As a whole makes no sence to me...Who's got whose naked pic? Easier would be just to post them...here

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:14 AM
Boring,boring...boring..tennis stuff..what a crazy weekend.....WHAT?You have met sb.? Wow, how it was? You know do it real...you know what I mean, like talking...Or were you just sitting with your notebooks and chatting with each other..
We were enjoying our time, just let me tell you.

It was kind of funny because the market square of Kraków was full of Cracovia football fans shouting different more and less interesting things, and there was even more police than the football ultras. Perfect place for a first date, isn't it?

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Some people use dictionary too! I've only heart about it..
I've never been 'some people' :cool:
I mean I don't have take a dictionary everywhere with me.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Otherwise you'll be talking around you're a contributor and not appreciated. You deserved this title but I'll change it back if you want.
I was only here beacause of European girls...I don't know how it was...and still there is a huge difference between little j and J..

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
I was only here beacause of European girls...I don't know how it was...and still there is a huge difference between little j and J..
It means it is not you who is in the thread title. It's this other one.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
I think he good repped me once as well :scratch: And bad repped me once :p
I don't know if I should write it but lets say that sb wrote me "hot" on my pic :p
Who's leading now?

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:21 AM
We were enjoying our time, just let me tell you.

It was kind of funny because the market square of Kraków was full of Cracovia football fans shouting different more and less interesting things, and there was even more police than the football ultras. Perfect place for a first date, isn't it?
Your choice, how he was, I have never been in such meeting...

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:23 AM
I don't know if I should write it but lets say that sb wrote me "hot" on my pic :p
Who's leading now?
You always have this advantage you're a man and he likes men. But I fear he's already taken by adee-gee.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:24 AM
It means it is not you who is in the thread title. It's this other one.
You caught yourself...

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Your choice, how he was, I have never been in such meeting...
Yeah I've met somebody from the internet (from abroad) for the first time. It was really funny, I've never been to Kraków alone as well but when I entered the club full of people we recognized each other at once :)

Football fans joined later :p

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:26 AM
You caught yourself...
So it means you've never been in the thread title. Now you can continue your dream of something you cannot get.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:27 AM
Adrian Mannarino def. Eric Taino 1-6 6-3 9-7 :dance: Allez Adrian :cool:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Yeah I've met somebody from the internet (from abroad) for the first time. It was really funny, I've never been to Kraków alone as well but when I entered the club full of people we recognized each other at once :)

Football fans joined later :p
And why you can't just wrote the whole story...you journalist

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:48 AM
So it means you've never been in the thread title. Now you can continue your dream of something you cannot get.
If want it hard I would get it... :p

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Adrian Mannarino def. Eric Taino 1-6 6-3 9-7 :dance: Allez Adrian :cool:
This Radwanska is killing Camerin at @3

Midnight Express
I missed somewhere my 1.000 post awwww

Nathaliia
And why you can't just wrote the whole story...you journalist
I've heard people don't read posts longer than 7 lines.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:52 AM
If want it hard I would get it... :p
Normally it's enough to ask. But now when I know you like to beg just for begging and being not understood by community, you won't get it.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 09:54 AM
This Radwanska is killing Camerin at @3
It's not THIS Radwańska. It's the second Radwańska. Agnieszka (17 y.o.) and Urszula (15 y.o.) - the one in Istanbul is Urszula.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 09:58 AM
I've heard people don't read posts longer than 7 lines.
And?
I want this story....like I saw his muscular body under his tiny T-shirt...you know, your dreams,everybody knows that you met some homeless...

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Normally it's enough to ask. But now when I know you like to beg just for begging and being not understood by community, you won't get it.
The point is you can't just give sb. to title only coz he/she ask for it...pfff..and don't play smart on me, I can do it too...no I can't but...I don't want to be in title..in recap..famous or what..just live my life you know, no celebrity...like wooo he is the one from MTF..

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 10:03 AM
homless? maybe hopeless

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 10:08 AM
And?
I want this story....like I saw his muscular body under his tiny T-shirt...you know, your dreams,everybody knows that you met some homeless...
I have only 30 minutes in here so I won't be able to write the whole story :p He's really good looking but I knew it because I've seen pictures before. And he was with a friend also from Sweden but with Greek roots and the Greek thing was 'bullshiting' (his word :lol: ) girls he's a rocket scientist. And he was talking about Vasilis Mazarakis and Konstantinos Economidis.

What I didn't like about the clubs, was the techno music and those clubs were said to be the most snobbish in Kraków :rolleyes: How good I live in Wrocław and there are just normal clubs without door selection (would you believe, I was door-selected :lol: ) with normal music and normal people. I asked if it was the way high-life in Stockholm has fun and they said yes and the atmosphere was like in Stockholm, just the girls were prettier in Poland (it wasn't about me, I guess.)

At about 4 a.m. we went to the hotel because I had a train back in the morning and we were already hell tired, at least I was.

More or less, that's it :yeah:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 10:10 AM
The point is you can't just give sb. to title only coz he/she ask for it...pfff..and don't play smart on me, I can do it too...no I can't but...I don't want to be in title..in recap..famous or what..just live my life you know, no celebrity...like wooo he is the one from MTF..
You aren't in recaps lately because there are no recaps. Seems easy. You are a non-tennis celebrity and face it.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 10:18 AM
I have only 30 minutes in here so I won't be able to write the whole story :p He's really good looking but I knew it because I've seen pictures before. And he was with a friend also from Sweden but with Greek roots and the Greek thing was 'bullshiting' (his word :lol: ) girls he's a rocket scientist. And he was talking about Vasilis Mazarakis and Konstantinos Economidis.

What I didn't like about the clubs, was the techno music and those clubs were said to be the most snobbish in Kraków :rolleyes: How good I live in Wrocław and there are just normal clubs without door selection (would you believe, I was door-selected :lol: ) with normal music and normal people. I asked if it was the way high-life in Stockholm has fun and they said yes and the atmosphere was like in Stockholm, just the girls were prettier in Poland (it wasn't about me, I guess.)

At about 4 a.m. we went to the hotel because I had a train back in the morning and we were already hell tired, at least I was.

More or less, that's it :yeah:
You bad journalist or I am just having more fun even during I don't know for example looking at my biceps...

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 10:25 AM
You bad journalist or I am just having more fun even during I don't know for example looking at my biceps...
Your biceps is so interesting. It's easy.

Radwanska 5-4 in second set :devil:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 10:28 AM
You aren't in recaps lately because there are no recaps. Seems easy. You are a non-tennis celebrity and face it.
I've read it like you know, you can't put twice negative into a sentence..and I though what a bitch...I can be a celebrity in a second...now I see...no, not at all, I know like 5 people, high position one but not a celebrity,..
You, whale, that crazy Russian girl, TommyGirl (little bit), moderator and MostValuablePlayer here (Biggy), DanielaCBS (I always fogot our wedding)..
In real life...of course coz I'm playing tennis and everyone who's is playing tennis is celeb, I turn into tennis so many people I should receive an award...shit 7 lines you said?

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Your biceps is so interesting. It's easy.

Radwanska 5-4 in second set :devil:
I don't want to mention it but if YOU are speaking about it - 33,5 cm (perimeter), I stopped visiting a gym as I don't want to look like Hulk, you know...I don't want to give you an advice but this should be in thread title...little bit mention at the end...little bit..

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 10:38 AM
I've read it like you know, you can't put twice negative into a sentence..and I though what a bitch...I can be a celebrity in a second...now I see...no, not at all, I know like 5 people, high position one but not a celebrity,..
You, whale, that crazy Russian girl, TommyGirl (little bit), moderator and MostValuablePlayer here (Biggy), DanielaCBS (I always fogot our wedding)..
In real life...of course coz I'm playing tennis and everyone who's is playing tennis is celeb, I turn into tennis so many people I should receive an award...shit 7 lines you said?
Don't worry, I'm not a human (I looked too much at Koellerer) - I read posts which equal 7 lines and more.

I like the sentence about everybody who's playing tennis is a celeb. Haha... maybe not IS but at least often behaves like :lol: especially if to have this funny IPIN code.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 10:39 AM
I don't want to mention it but if YOU are speaking about it - 33,5 cm (perimeter), I stopped visiting a gym as I don't want to look like Hulk, you know...I don't want to give you an advice but this should be in thread title...little bit mention at the end...little bit..
:eek: Too bad Nicole is not reading this :bolt:

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Hey

SloKid
05-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Hey people :wavey:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Hey and bye cos I think I gotta go... Just wanted to stay till the end of Radwańska's match.

Ula Radwańska def. Camerin 6-4 7-5 :cool:

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey Milan

SloKid
05-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Hey Olga. :hug:
How's things?

Bye Nathii.
Ula :worship:
Those sisters are the next big thing. :eek:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 11:01 AM
They are gonna beat Williams Sisters. And they are coached by the father too :p

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Oh hey Nathii :hug: Thought you weren't there!

I'm doing really good, Milan. Very happy as tomorrow is my last day of school.
+ I've done well in my economics test which I never did before. :bounce:

SloKid
05-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Glad to hear that. :)

cobalt60
05-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Congrats Olga! Hey did I somehow buzz you on MSN the other morning? I wasn't even working but when I came in I saw a window open with a message from you :o So sorry. Maybe it was a "ghost in the machine" ;)

SloKid
05-23-2006, 11:05 AM
They are gonna beat Williams Sisters. And they are coached by the father too :p
I hope so, I don't like WS...Ula and Aga seem very nice. :)

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Congrats Olga! Hey did I somehow buzz you on MSN the other morning? I wasn't even working but when I came in I saw a window open with a message from you :o So sorry. Maybe it was a "ghost in the machine" ;)

You were set on 'busy'... about 10 hours, i think. :p So I decided to say Hello :lol:

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Glad to hear that. :)

How are you?

SloKid
05-23-2006, 11:10 AM
How are you?
I'm ok, I guess. :unsure:

Been better and will be better soon again. :)

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 11:13 AM
:hug: I hope so because it's fun when you're happy

SloKid
05-23-2006, 11:15 AM
:hug: I hope so because it's fun when you're happy
Thanks. :hug:

It can be fun, when you're melancholic too though. :unsure:

Have to go now. :(
Talk to ya soon hopefully. Take care. :hug: :wavey:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 11:53 AM
:eek: Too bad Nicole is not reading this :bolt:
Perimeter of my biceps is 33,5cm as I realize that everyone understand... :rolleyes:
I've seen a thread that is.. lets say against you and your behaving in here...and there's a poll too.
I voted for st. like you should get an electric chair for writing incredible about your pics or what...

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Loro = Claycourtazzzz

Damn it! He's been nothing but nice to me. :mad: I liked him

No-one know about Grinder? :shrug:

I got in the title without showing everyone naked pictures after all Jesus so, i think i'll just keep my clothes on :angel:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 01:23 PM

I got in the title without showing everyone naked pictures after all Jesus so, i think i'll just keep my clothes on :angel:
If Jesus did it....I'm little bit surprised...she ain't got His pics...I send and I'm still not there

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 01:39 PM
If Jesus did it....I'm little bit surprised...she ain't got His pics...I send and I'm still not there

You were in the title yesterday for a little bit you know. :)
what's your real name?

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh hey Nathii :hug: Thought you weren't there!

You rule :yeah: At least someone from here does something good at school :p

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 01:44 PM
Perimeter of my biceps is 33,5cm as I realize that everyone understand... :rolleyes:
I've seen a thread that is.. lets say against you and your behaving in here...and there's a poll too.
I voted for st. like you should get an electric chair for writing incredible about your pics or what...
Yes, I voted that option too. More electric chairs for people who post their pictures. At least this would take the attention out of serial killers :rocker2:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 01:45 PM

Grinder's name is Seth. I think he got the same 30 days bad as Dave. Dave is NATAS81.

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Grinder's name is Seth. I think he got the same 30 days bad as Dave. Dave is NATAS81.

Thanks.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 01:48 PM
what's your real name?
It was not him. It was Jesus and he is jesus. And also it is his real name, quite popular in Czech Republic btw.

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 01:53 PM
It was not him. It was Jesus and he is jesus. And also it is his real name, quite popular in Czech Republic btw.

I see.
I thought that Jesus was only a popular name in South/Latin America, shows what i know.
Poor jesus :sad: he deserves in the title.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 01:59 PM
I see.
I thought that Jesus was only a popular name in South/Latin America, shows what i know.
Poor jesus :sad: he deserves in the title.
jesus is a latino lover. Look at his biceps, by the way.

He only wants to beg to be in the thread title, not to be there for real. That's what he posted. Houston! We need recaps!

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:07 PM
jesus is a latino lover. Look at his biceps, by the way.

He only wants to beg to be in the thread title, not to be there for real. That's what he posted. Houston! We need recaps!

:lol: I can't see his biceps, i've never seen a pic, i'm sure their nothing on my near non existent ones :unsure:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Okay I was joking with his real name :p Just a proof I can joke :devil: I don't know his real name and real looks, he's a mystery :D

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:22 PM
Okay I was joking with his real name :p Just a proof I can joke :devil: I don't know his real name and real looks, he's a mystery :D

i can't believe i fell for that i must be really gullible :sad:
:ras: stupid lie to tell. :(

Will Nikki have arrived in Monaco yet?

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 02:28 PM
what's your real name?
Are we dating or what?
I am in a good mood....let's say I play tennis and everyone here that play tennis has this name...our only Wimbledon winner, Master Cup 2005 winner,...if you have this one, you have to be a hell of a shit great tennis player or you have to commit suicide..

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 02:32 PM
i can't believe i fell for that i must be really gullible :sad:
:ras: stupid lie to tell. :(

Maybe. I don't know.

But I'm writing a text about Irakli Labadze..... geeez I cannot finish it for so many days. I LACK INSPIRATION !!! And I'm sleepy.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 02:32 PM
Ain't great here without her?

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Maybe. I don't know.

But I'm writing a text about Irakli Labadze..... geeez I cannot finish it for so many days. I LACK INSPIRATION !!! And I'm sleepy.
Its called loser not sleepy....
I'm begging to be in thread title but you know this biceps measure, GodDammit put it there, or I ...what shall I do to you...nothing but you never know :devil:

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Ain't great here without her?

NO! :(

Nathii's not a loser :angel:

Midnight Express
jesus is a latino lover.
I don't know what it is but I like it.
I hope weather will be good as I am playing tennis today...I think there will be vįmos latino lover except forza ...

guille&tati4life
Are we dating or what?
I am in a good mood....let's say I play tennis and everyone here that play tennis has this name...our only Wimbledon winner, Master Cup 2005 winner,...if you have this one, you have to be a hell of a shit great tennis player or you have to commit suicide..

So your name is David?

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 02:37 PM
NO! :(

Nathii's not a loser :angel:
You have a break, find out how you miss her....
You seems to me ...how its said...pussy...you know

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 02:38 PM
So your name is David?
Bingo!
Master Cup for me is Paris not the last one....

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:39 PM
You have a break, find out how you miss her....
You seems to me ...how its said...pussy...you know

I never know if i should like you or not. :sad:
You confuse me but i like you anyway :hug:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Latino lover has to go win match tennis chicos.........shit this one Latino lover has 33,5cm around his biceps in thread title

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Bingo!
Master Cup for me is Paris not the last one....

What guy called David from the Czech Republic won Wimbledon? :shrug:

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Latino lover has to go win match tennis chicos.........shit this one Latino lover has 33,5cm around his biceps in thread title

good luck latino lover :yeah:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 02:45 PM
Its called loser not sleepy....
I'm begging to be in thread title but you know this biceps measure, GodDammit put it there, or I ...what shall I do to you...nothing but you never know :devil:
You called me a loser and that's already something what counts :devil:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 02:46 PM
I never know if i should like you or not. :sad:
You confuse me but i like you anyway :hug:
He's controversial isn't he? :D

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:48 PM

yeah, but i think he's ok, i just can't tell when he's joking

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 02:49 PM
yeah, but i think he's ok, i just can't tell when he's joking
I'll tell you instead. He's joking always.

Hmm... this would be a good thread title 'Latino Lover has 33.5 cm around his biceps' but it would mean he got what he wanted :(

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 02:50 PM
I finished the text :woohoo: I wish somebody here spoke Polish to tell me is it good or not :p I think it could wrote it better but it's for a Davis Cup, not many people are going to read it and hopefully not Labadze himself :scared:

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:51 PM

Hmm... this would be a good thread title 'Latino Lover has 33.5 cm around his biceps' but it would mean he got what he wanted :(

Go on, give him what he wants. He's a good guy really... i think. Like you say, it's a good title.

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
I finished the text :woohoo: I wish somebody here spoke Polish to tell me is it good or not :p I think it could wrote it better but it's for a Davis Cup, not many people are going to read it and hopefully not Labadze himself :scared:

why? are you not nice to labadze? I wish i spoke Polish so i could read it :sad:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Go on, give him what he wants. He's a good guy really... i think. Like you say, it's a good title.
Did he pay you for public relations? :p

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Why everybody is so afraid to play against me....I had another 30-40 minutes before I go as losers doing exam and I tell you what I would quit an exam to play tennis...I am in form you know...I can't let it go

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:04 PM
why? are you not nice to labadze? I wish i spoke Polish so i could read it :sad:
When we happened to meet, we were nice to each other :awww: I just wrote he's not :scratch: slim with a note it's perhaps because he liked Italian cuisine (taken from ATP website :p) and that he's a wasted talent and that he got accused of selling ATP matches... It's official... in St Poelten to Knowle... He said back it's because he['s unpredictable he could win or lose to everybody. I wrote it as well... but still.

Players are usually oversensitive whenever they read ironic remarks on them :rolleyes:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Why everybody is so afraid to play against me....I had another 30-40 minutes before I go as losers doing exam and I tell you what I would quit an exam to play tennis...I am in form you know...I can't let it go
Go for junior's French Open if you're in form :rocker:

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 03:08 PM
When we happened to meet, we were nice to each other :awww: I just wrote he's not :scratch: slim with a note it's perhaps because he liked Italian cuisine (taken from ATP website :p) and that he's a wasted talent and that he got accused of selling ATP matches... It's official... in St Poelten to Knowle... He said back it's because he['s unpredictable he could win or lose to everybody. I wrote it as well... but still.

Players are usually oversensitive whenever they read ironic remarks on them :rolleyes:

I hope he's not too angry :scared:

Go for junior's French Open if you're in form

Yeah, you can do it.

Nico lapentti is winning against hidalgo :) but Pironkova is losing to Myskina :sad: maybe if we all focus hard on tsveti, we can make her comeback?

Davai Pironkova :worship:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:10 PM
What guy called David from the Czech Republic won Wimbledon? :shrug:
I was a catch, its Jan Kodes and the other one I don't remember name....my one is Berdych one...I don't use it as nobody calling me like that,I don't listen to it when sb. calls me like that...I have this jesus (from tennis, more jesuli because of stupid child look), Cambiasso (Football), Ninja (ice-hockey), and many others surname's shortcuts...even my father call me gambler, mom better not saying how, I learnt my grandma calling me nigga-brotha as she has no idea what it means...I think that should be all...

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:12 PM
You called me a loser and that's already something what counts :devil:
You are loser, on the other hand all my friends are losers, funny losers, I pick only loser friends....

Action Jackson
05-23-2006, 03:12 PM

Labadze doesn't need to be nice.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:14 PM
So many meanings has this word...

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 03:14 PM
I was a catch, its Jan Kodes and the other one I don't remember name....my one is Berdych one...I don't use it as nobody calling me like that,I don't listen to it when sb. calls me like that...I have this jesus (from tennis, more jesuli because of stupid child look), Cambiasso (Football), Ninja (ice-hockey), and many others surname's shortcuts...even my father call me gambler, mom better not saying how, I learnt my grandma calling me nigga-brotha as she has no idea what it means...I think that should be all...

:haha: i think i just about understood that. I'll just call you jesus

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:15 PM

I'm foking always serios!!!!!!!! :mad:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Send me it...Labadze is a choker, I think I can handle Polish

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm foking always serios!!!!!!!! :mad:

so i am a pussy :sad:

Oh well, got to go, my brother needs on Wtaworld :ras:
so see you later :wavey:

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Go for junior's French Open if you're in form :rocker:
Keep on joking, it will get back

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Send me it...Labadze is a choker, I think I can handle Polish
Oh lol... at that challenger in Wroclaw I was writing texts for the official website and took some piss cos matches were boring and texts needed to be interesting... and a Czech player called (Monica) Levinsky happened to translate those texts to Labadze and Irakli came up to me and said it was a good work but I was rather :tape: :awww: :eek:

Learnt to be careful about the Czech guys who can handle with Polish :devil:

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Keep on joking, it will get back
You are joking at me too :cool: And I even happen not to mind :p

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:28 PM
:haha: i think i just about understood that. I'll just call you jesus
Jesus Berdych :yeah:

Nice original name by the way you have if you're serious with it.

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:31 PM
All the last 3 post, I have no idea whats going on...

Midnight Express
05-23-2006, 03:34 PM
so i am a pussy :sad:

Oh well, got to go, my brother needs on Wtaworld :ras:
so see you later :wavey:
I have read your good-rep and you know WHAT? You can't write shit like that...I am foking serious, you hate who you hate Inter? Are you like normal...I know that there are quit gormless people in behaving way...what they write but yours is a winner...

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:43 PM
All the last 3 post, I have no idea whats going on...
I agree, there should be a petition online to bring the recaps back by the American government. The have embargo. The best recaps were produced in Cuba though.

Nathaliia
05-23-2006, 03:44 PM
Hmm I don't have a clue why Milan supports AC Milan. He could be supporting Inter Milan :shrug:

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 04:22 PM
I have read your good-rep and you know WHAT? You can't write shit like that...I am foking serious, you hate who you hate Inter? Are you like normal...I know that there are quit gormless people in behaving way...what they write but yours is a winner...

what? was that you being nice to me or horrible?

Hmm I don't have a clue why Milan supports AC Milan. He could be supporting Inter Milan

i think he choose the right Milan ;)

SloKid
05-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Hmm I don't have a clue why Milan supports AC Milan. He could be supporting Inter Milan :shrug:
I support AC Milan. :angel:
Forza rossoneri. :banana:

Hi and bye everybody, heading home for the day...:wavey:

guille&tati4life
05-23-2006, 04:59 PM

:wavey: bye from me too. for a while

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 08:29 PM

Of course!!! Anything with Shevchenko in it for me, please! :p

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Anyone home?

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Yes, I'm home.
Are you @ school/uni?

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Nah, I'm at home. Whats up?

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Nothing, just that I'll go to bed soon, very tired already. :p

And what's up for you?

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Just talking to Sandra... Hows school and stuff?

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Couldn't be any better because I don't care for school and stuff right now.

How's it going for you?

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm taking this class about Art... somehow you need to take that course in order to get a Business Degree. :scratch:

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 08:54 PM
Oh lol wtf... weird.
What are you doing in the art class? Hopefully not painting...

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 08:57 PM
No not painting, I can't paint to save my life. We just go over art history... very boring.

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 08:59 PM
OMFG I would actually swap with you. I love art history!
May I ask what part of it you're going through at the moment? Maybe I can tell you what I know. :p

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 09:06 PM
We're going over Egyptian art atm.

Washa Koroleva
05-23-2006, 09:12 PM
Honestly? Was something else right now :p

AgassiDomination
05-23-2006, 09:16 PM
We went over Renaissance, Greek and Roman art last week. This week is Egyptian, Mesopotamian and modern, I believe.

guille&tati4life
05-24-2006, 01:31 AM
Of course!!! Anything with Shevchenko in it for me, please! :p

Me too.

:bowdown: Sheva :worship:

Midnight Express
05-24-2006, 01:41 PM

I can't find a smily that vomit...

guille&tati4life
05-24-2006, 06:00 PM
:wavey: anyone here?

AgassiDomination
05-24-2006, 06:12 PM
I don't think so.

guille&tati4life
05-24-2006, 06:31 PM
you don't count?

i felt :sad: for you in the girlfriend thread. i thought it was serious at first.
I know how you feel man :hug:

Washa Koroleva
05-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey... anyone here? :)

guille&tati4life
05-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Hey... anyone here? :)

:wavey: Yep :hug:
How has your day been?
I think i'll have a look in your blog, i've not been for a while

Nathaliia
05-24-2006, 06:48 PM
ewwww. Mannarino lost 6-8 in third set. Nevermind. This kid will play a quaterfinal in Roland Garros next year anyway.