Attention Seekers 3 [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 02:43 PM
hey claudia, you haven't by any chance added me to your msn have you? :confused:

Someone who's msn name is all about Portugal has and i don't know who they are :scared:

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 03:17 PM
hey claudia, you haven't by any chance added me to your msn have you? :confused:

Someone who's msn name is all about Portugal has and i don't know who they are :scared:
Nope, I have not.
I don't even have your e-mail addy. You can always block that person. :shrug:

AgassiDomination
06-26-2006, 04:43 PM
i compliment when people deserve compliments :(
Lol?

AgassiDomination
06-26-2006, 04:45 PM
That song reminds me of Nathii....and Sandra.... and Nic and Olga and Paul.

Grinder
06-26-2006, 04:48 PM
True, very true. Man, they need a roof at Wimbledon.

Aleka
06-26-2006, 04:51 PM
True, very true. Man, they need a roof at Wimbledon.
That is exactly what I was thinking....and some lights wouldn't hurt either :rolleyes:

AgassiDomination
06-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Then expect the admission tickets to triple.

Grinder
06-26-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm listening to Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy" is great chill music. :p

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Nope, I have not.
I don't even have your e-mail addy. You can always block that person. :shrug:

ok, :lol: thanks. No, they're probably fine. i just wondered. I like Portugal too so... the chances are i'll like the person :unsure:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 05:07 PM
That is exactly what I was thinking....and some lights wouldn't hurt either :rolleyes:

yeah, i'm getting sick of Wimbledon already.
But a roof is coming soon :) i think

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Thanks Claudia. I was thinking about you.

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Socceroos :bigcry: I wouldn't say the referee was bad in that match. I'd say he had it in control, he was neither Poll nor Ivanov, really far from it. Damn but that mistake was crucial :rolleyes:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Socceroos :bigcry: I wouldn't say the referee was bad in that match. I'd say he had it in control, he was neither Poll nor Ivanov, really far from it. Damn but that mistake was crucial :rolleyes:

:wavey: australia :p

The red card was an even worse decision i think :shrug:

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Thanks Claudia. I was thinking about you.
;)

Figo is not Jesus, true. But Scolari is God. And if not God, he is very close to that, lol.

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 05:53 PM
It wasn't a red card but a second yellow, or did I miss something? (I was a little :zzz: at the beginning)

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 05:55 PM
;)

Figo is not Jesus, true. But Scolari is God. And if not God, he is very close to that, lol.
There's such a saying (at least in my country :tape: ) that football God is Brazilian. Then I wanted to write jesus was from Czech Republic (you know, our poster jesus :p) but they lost :sad:

You heard that quote from Scolari, didn't you? :lol:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 05:55 PM
It wasn't a red card but a second yellow, or did I miss something? (I was a little :zzz: at the beginning)

no, he gave a straight red card :eek: it should only have been yellow

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 05:56 PM
;)

he's better than god if he can put out England again :) :lol:
no, but he's a good manager

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 05:56 PM
no, he gave a straight red card :eek: it should only have been yellow
Ah, it changes the situation. But I could justify it anyway, maybe it looked more dangerous in real, esp. that Zambrotta fell too.

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:00 PM
There's such a saying (at least in my country :tape: ) that football God is Brazilian. Then I wanted to write jesus was from Czech Republic (you know, our poster jesus :p) but they lost :sad:

You heard that quote from Scolari, didn't you? :lol:
God is Brazilian, we say that here as well. I think Brazilians started that in fact.

Yes, I heard. I found it very funny. He said a couple things more, that I can't quite remember now. Guy has sense of humour. :lol:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Ah, it changes the situation. But I could justify it anyway, maybe it looked more dangerous in real, esp. that Zambrotta fell too.

yeah, i thought at first sight that it might be an ok decision. i was wrong though.

He was nothing like as bad as Poll or Ivanov though :armed:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:03 PM
God is Brazilian, we say that here as well. I think Brazilians started that in fact.

Yes, I heard. I found it very funny. He said a couple things more, that I can't quite remember now. Guy has sense of humour. :lol:
Yeah he's funny :D You probably know already that your national team is my favourite? :D Any news about tactics from England?

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:03 PM
he's better than god if he can put out England again :) :lol:
no, but he's a good manager

I think the team can do that, I'm confident. But we'll see.

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:04 PM
yeah, i thought at first sight that it might be an ok decision. i was wrong though.

He was nothing like as bad as Poll or Ivanov though :armed:
The difference was that Poll was on juice and Ivanov was WTF-:confused:

Same comedian effect, in conclusion :p

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Just show Ricardo to Beckham and could be okay.

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:07 PM

it's going to be hard without some key players :unsure:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Two key players only. England doesn't have Owen...

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah he's funny :D You probably know already that your national team is my favourite? :D Any news about tactics from England?
Well, they practised this morning, and we know that we can count on Figo. He will play. Ronaldo is likely be fit as well.
So we'll have Maniche, Petit and Tiago in the midfield. And that's pretty much all I know by now. ;)

And thanks for supporting my country. :)

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:10 PM

is ronaldo going to be fit?

Owen is not as important to england as deco is to Portugal :p

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Well, they practised this morning, and we know that we can count on Figo. He will play. Ronaldo is likely be fit as well.
So we'll have Maniche, Petit and Tiago in the midfield. And that's pretty much all I know by now. ;)

That answers that question then :lol: good.

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Exaclty, only two.
And Petit is a huge fighter, will replace Deco or Costinha perfectly. In fact I think he is the perfect player to go in against a team like England.

Nathii, they don't have Owen....and Lampard either, wtf is the guy doing there? :lol:

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:15 PM
I'm happy I am not an Australian atm. :sad: Tho I feel like crying a bit. :o
But Francesco :worship: :inlove:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:16 PM

Maniche :crazy: :yeah: :cool:

Yeah Figo showed he's a great captain, even with his ehmmm sportsmanship :p led the team to the victory. I am sure he can provocate the Englishmen as well :lol:

The problem of Portugal is that you don't have typical strikers in shape now :(! Or maybe it's because of 4-5-1 but the wings are good :p

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Exaclty, only two.
And Petit is a huge fighter, will replace Deco or Costinha perfectly. In fact I think he is the perfect player to go in against a team like England.

Nathii, they don't have Owen....and Lampard either, wtf is the guy doing there? :lol:

Yes, petit should fit in fine Simao too.

Lampard never seems to do well for England :confused: he is great for Chelsea and he might start to do well for England soon :scared:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm happy I am not an Australian atm. :sad: Tho I feel like crying a bit. :o
But Francesco :worship: :inlove:
Instead of worshipping Francesco you should be hugging your socceroo on MSN :p

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Peta Pan? :scratch:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Yes, petit should fit in fine Simao too.

Lampard never seems to do well for England :confused: he is great for Chelsea and he might start to do well for England soon :scared:
He was good at Euro 2004. I actually liked that English team (of course not that I cheered them versus Portugal).

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Peta Pan? :scratch:
She's mine. Your one is Jim :ras:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM

no! Maybe both but we can never worship Totti too much

:bowdown: :worship:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:25 PM
Poulsen would join you with some :spit: pleasure.

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:27 PM
She's mine. Your one is Jim :ras:
Tell him to come on msn and i'll say i'm sorry. :ras:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:27 PM
Poulsen would join you with some :spit: pleasure.

:rolls: well, if anyone deserves it, it was Poulsen :tape:

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:28 PM
I have some good news. I found him: (no he is not Kaka)
http://www.fantasticokaka.it/famiglia_2.html

he is taller, younger, okay less cuter and single. Rodrigo here I come. :smoke:

NATAS81
06-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Actually, there a lot who do :p 2 of my class-mates are really huge hockey fans, and they wake up at insane hours to watch/listen to games...they support the Mighty Ducks :unsure::
It must suck having no countrymen to support. :o

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Maniche :crazy: :yeah: :cool:

Yeah Figo showed he's a great captain, even with his ehmmm sportsmanship :p led the team to the victory. I am sure he can provocate the Englishmen as well :lol:

The problem of Portugal is that you don't have typical strikers in shape now :(! Or maybe it's because of 4-5-1 but the wings are good :p

You really like Maniche don't you? :lol:

The strickers is indeed our main problem. Pauleta is great, but he lacks something in the big moments. But Postiga had a good season, he can also be a good option.
The wings are good yes, and Simão is playing very very good at the moment. ( I'm usually very critical of the guy, not a fan at all. But I've got to hand it to him now. :lol: )

NATAS81
06-26-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm listening to Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy" is great chill music. :p
The only hip hop song worth listening to.

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:31 PM
I have some good news. I found him: (no he is not Kaka)
http://www.fantasticokaka.it/famiglia_2.html

he is taller, younger, okay less cuter and single. Rodrigo here I come. :smoke:

Digão i believe :p
you can do better ;) go for Kaka

Action Jackson
06-26-2006, 06:32 PM
The strickers is indeed our main problem. Pauleta is great, but he lacks something in the big moments. But Postiga had a good season, he can also be a good option.
The wings are good yes, and Simão is playing very very good at the moment. ( I'm usually very critical of the guy, not a fan at all. But I've got to hand it to him now. :lol: )

It's always been a problem and Pauleta is crap against good teams, that has been shown a few times.

I don't care if it's Captain Ginjinha as long as they beat England anyone can score.

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Digão i believe :p
you can do better ;) go for Kaka
He is married and I'm no home-wrecker. :p

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:33 PM

Lisbon or Porto fan? :fiery:
Pauleta is quality :)

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:35 PM
He is married and I'm no home-wrecker. :p

So you'll go for Digão but always really be wanting his brother? :rolls:

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:37 PM
It's always been a problem and Pauleta is crap against good teams, that has been shown a few times.

I don't care if it's Captain Ginjinha as long as they beat England anyone can score.
Captain Ginjinha. :haha:

Exactly, we only need to score. Doesn't matter who puts the ball in, as long as it's in. Even Ricardo could do it, he's done it before after all. :lol:

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Lisbon or Porto fan? :fiery:
Pauleta is quality :)
Nope not a Porto fan, my team is Sporting. But I don't exactly hate Porto. :p

There's Sporting ( Sporting Club of Portugal ) and there's Benfica ( Sport Lisboa and Benfica ), but we don't have any team exactly called Lisbon. ;)

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:42 PM
So you'll go for Digão but always really be wanting his brother? :rolls:
Yes, but if i have him I don't need Kaka anymore. :angel:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:43 PM

There's Sporting ( Sporting Club of Portugal ) and there's Benfica ( Sport Lisboa and Benfica ), but we don't have any team exactly called Lisbon. ;)

Thank god it's not Porto they're my least favourite team in Portugal

Sorry, i meant Sporting Lisbon :lol:
I like Benfica :) you are the enemy ;fiery:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Yes, but if i have him I don't need Kaka anymore. :angel:

I'll tell him that you prefer Kaka :devil:

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:45 PM
I'll tell him that you prefer Kaka :devil:
He won't belive you. :angel:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:48 PM
He won't belive you. :angel:

I'll show him my sig :p and other posts

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Thank god it's not Porto they're my least favourite team in Portugal

Sorry, i meant Sporting Lisbon :lol:
I like Benfica :) you are the enemy ;fiery:

There's only one thing I hate in this world, that thing is called Benfica. :lol:

Sandra
06-26-2006, 06:51 PM
I'll show him my sig :p and other posts
And I'll say: I was young and stupid back then. :p

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:51 PM
There's only one thing I hate in this world, that thing is called Benfica. :lol:

but not all of their fans, right? :scared:
besides, I'm not a real fan :ras: i just really hate Porto. If Sporting Lisbon win the league, then i'm happy.

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 06:53 PM
And I'll say: I was young and stupid back then. :p

then i'll say: the first day she saw you she said she preffered your brother... i'm not sure if you can trust her with him :devil:

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
but not all of their fans, right? :scared:
besides, I'm not a real fan :ras: i just really hate Porto. If Sporting Lisbon win the league, then i'm happy.
I have friends who support them, so it's cool. Hmmm, well...sorta. :lol: No really, I have much respect for Eusebio. And he played for Benfica.

Porto won the league this year though, and the Cup also. :p

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
He's my lucky guy :angel: And I have some personal memories with him scoring one goal :lol:

Put Nuno Gomes and Postiga. I guess Englishmen like them a lot.

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:57 PM
The only hip hop song worth listening to.
Try The Roots.

Action Jackson

You even like Sa Pinto. Come to think about it, the best thing about Pauleta is that he is from the Azores.

guille&tati4life
I have friends who support them, so it's cool. Hmmm, well...sorta. :lol: No really, I have much respect for Eusebio. And he played for Benfica.

Porto won the league this year though, and the Cup also. :p

I know. No need to rub it in :sad:

Celtic fan you see :lol:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 06:58 PM

FC Porto :rocker2:

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 07:00 PM
FC Porto :rocker2:

:sobbing: you take pleasure in upsetting me

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 07:01 PM
He's my lucky guy :angel: And I have some personal memories with him scoring one goal :lol:

Put Nuno Gomes and Postiga. I guess Englishmen like them a lot.

:lol: Okay.

They know Postiga very well, that's true. And I believe that they have very good memories from Nuno and the Euro 2000. :p But he had a very iregular season in Benfica. Scolari will put Pauleta in, I'm pretty sure of that.

guille&tati4life
06-26-2006, 07:03 PM
I have to go. :wavey: Bye everyone

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 07:04 PM
:sobbing: you take pleasure in upsetting me
Some find fun in making other people happy, the other enjoys rather looking at misery ;)

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 07:05 PM
You even like Sa Pinto. Come to think about it, the best thing about Pauleta is that he is from the Azores.
Sá is a legend in my team. There's no such thing as not liking him, that just doesn't exist. :angel:

He is also a very nice guy, and the accent is priceless. Azores cheese. :hearts:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 07:06 PM
:lol: Okay.

They know Postiga very well, that's true. And I believe that they have very good memories from Nuno and the Euro 2000. :p But he had a very iregular season in Benfica. Scolari will put Pauleta in, I'm pretty sure of that.
I have personal reasons for a certain attitude to Pauleta as well. Actually, shared with around 39.000.000 people from my country :unsure:

You're good at remembering who scored when, I'm sure you remember this one too.

Sandra
then i'll say: the first day she saw you she said she preffered your brother... i'm not sure if you can trust her with him :devil:
But I didn't say that. :nerner:

AgassiDomination
Hello lovebirds.

justClaudia
I know. No need to rub it in :sad:

Celtic fan you see :lol:
:lol: I see.

I gotta run too. Bye!

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Oh lol so next to George Weah and Chilavert with some political ambitions... Miroslav Blazevic took part in election for a president of Croatia last year. Lost in the first round with 0.8% of support :help:

Sandra
06-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Try The Roots.
:hearts:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 07:08 PM
I think I'll go to bed, too. Hoping for Ukraine. We gotta cheer for teams of thread members (Olya :hearts: )

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
I have personal reasons for a certain attitude to Pauleta as well. Actually, shared with around 39.000.000 people from my country :unsure:

You're good at remembering who scored when, I'm sure you remember this one too.

WC 2002? I think we played Polland either there, or in qualification. I can't quite remember now, please let me know.

AgassiDomination
06-26-2006, 07:12 PM
So something really creepy happened to me today. :unsure: I'll write about it in an old thread of mine.

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
WC 2002? I think we played Polland either there, or in qualification. I can't quite remember now, please let me know.
Well we were in a group with South Korea :help: and USA :tape: and you won with us 4-0 and Pauleta scored a hattrick. And the chicks in the pub were going crazy about how sexy he was, according to them.

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 07:17 PM
So something really creepy happened to me today. :unsure: I'll write about it in an old thread of mine.
Another attack of groupies?

Damn, I really feel underappreciated nobody comes up to me at the place I am now and asks if I'm Nathaliia from MTF.

justClaudia
06-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Well we were in a group with South Korea :help: and USA :tape: and you won with us 4-0 and Pauleta scored a hattrick. And the chicks in the pub were going crazy about how sexy he was, according to them.
Of course we were! I have terrible memories from that WC. We lost with the US team in the opening, that was quite a scandal here. So I lost all my interest after that match. But I remember the hattrick.

:rolls: Pauleta is so not sexy!

Now I'm really outta here. :wavey:

zoltan83
06-26-2006, 07:21 PM
:bigcry: Australia :sad:

Nathaliia
06-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Yeap me too :wavey:
Even no yellow card in that match yet. I guess it's quite boring :lol:

zoltan83
06-26-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah, there was more activity in the match of Holland-Portugal :p

NATAS81
06-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Try The Roots.
Nothing special when compared to this Cee-Lo guy. I couldn't tell you which of the two in the video is C-Lo, BTW.

NATAS81
06-26-2006, 07:52 PM
lol, WC comes on and the Euros leave.

AgassiDomination
06-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Another attack of groupies?

Damn, I really feel underappreciated nobody comes up to me at the place I am now and asks if I'm Nathaliia from MTF.
:sad:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 12:20 AM
But I didn't say that. :nerner:

yes you did, you said that Kaka was cuter :p

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Some find fun in making other people happy, the other enjoys rather looking at misery ;)

:scared: please don't make me miserable.

Hope you feel better :hug:

Aleka
06-27-2006, 01:47 AM
;)

Totally agree!!!!!

Scolari :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

+alonso
06-27-2006, 03:44 AM
I like posting at Nathii's thread :p I feel like my stupidity came to the right place :p
You are able to understand me! You smart enough to understand anyone hm ok I'll tell ya
first Where's the help for the addicted MTFers? :awww: Nathii, Who's the doctor :awww: :p I'm really addicted :lol: I stop studying last week just to be in here :lol: and do nothing, it's really worrying
second :lol: I'm an attention seeker for sure, but who dosn't say it in public :awww: I was thinking in open a thread but I don't know If someone would post :lol:
everyone has their own thread nowadays :lol: the "do you think girls masturbate" is an example :lol: :haha:
Ok Alonso, stop being a freaky :o :p
Nathii I love you girl :lol: :haha:

Pd. boredom rocks

AgassiDomination
06-27-2006, 05:29 AM
:cuckoo:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 10:13 AM
I like posting at Nathii's thread :p I feel like my stupidity came to the right place :p

Nathii I love you girl :lol: :haha:

Pd. boredom rocks
Thank you. I love you too :awww:.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Oh gosh........I lived till the day a Pole is ranked #1 in tennis.....
Agnieszka Radwanska #1 in juniors :bounce:

Only until the end of Wimby.... but she won't play juniors more though! :yeah: jesus bets on her today I hope she can def. Azarenka :unsure:

its.like.that
06-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Even if you chose one of Kaka's worst pics, he still looks much better. :inlove:

It's his world cup profile.

Doesn't matter whether it's his mummy's favourite pic or not, doesn't change what he looks like.

:kiss:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Kaka is not bad looking IMO :shrug:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 01:39 PM
I hope Ghana score a lot of goals :p

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 01:45 PM
I hope the match will be full of goals.

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 01:46 PM
5-4 to Ghana after extra time :bounce:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Damn, football titles are controversial :p I'm going to change it :lol:

By the way I'm coming back home at night. I'll probably see both matches with my parents first, then I go.

And guess who joined MTF after leaving it forever. He even good repped me :yeah: Actually I got 6 good reps for one post in 'who was the last poster...' - I guess it was a good post!

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 01:50 PM
5-4 to Ghana after extra time :bounce:
Three goals scored during extra time.

It's perhaps the role of the juice I support the teams that I usually don't (Germany :bolt: , France today :scared: ) I don't care if Ghana or Brazil wins. Normally I'd hope for Brazil, but on the other hand.... they're so good do they even need my support :shrug:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Damn, football titles are controversial :p I'm going to change it :lol:

By the way I'm coming back home at night. I'll probably see both matches with my parents first, then I go.

And guess who joined MTF after leaving it forever. He even good repped me :yeah: Actually I got 6 good reps for one post in 'who was the last poster...' - I guess it was a good post!

Don't worry, i can't stand ghana. I just want brazil out cos i'm :scared: that they'll win it.

:hug: good :)

Guessing Xristos :shrug: Going to have to look at that post

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Three goals scored during extra time.

It's perhaps the role of the juice I support the teams that I usually don't (Germany :bolt: , France today :scared: ) I don't care if Ghana or Brazil wins. Normally I'd hope for Brazil, but on the other hand.... they're so good do they even need my support :shrug:

why france? :eek:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 01:56 PM
Don't worry, i can't stand ghana. I just want brazil out cos i'm :scared: that they'll win it.
:hug: good :)

Guessing Xristos :shrug: Going to have to look at that post
:haha:

Oh gosh I'll never forget last Copa America final :scared: My cousin and I were the only people supporting Argentina at that holiday place in front of the screen, and when they lost after a dramatic match, my younger cousin opened all (hmmm what's an English name for this? :scratch: ) this kind of polls with water.... and I was laughing instead of shouing at him so water was pouring all around and we got punished :ras:

And we were just crazy :ras: Bad football hooligans we are.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 01:58 PM
I don't know. Because they're underdogs there and Domenech is a superstitious character that makes me laugh :lol:

And more players from Valencia should've been selected to Spanish team!

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:04 PM

Oh gosh I'll never forget last Copa America final :scared: My cousin and I were the only people supporting Argentina at that holiday place in front of the screen, and when they lost after a dramatic match, my younger cousin opened all (hmmm what's an English name for this? :scratch: ) this kind of polls with water.... and I was laughing instead of shouing at him so water was pouring all around and we got punished :ras:

And we were just crazy :ras: Bad football hooligans we are.

:sad: don't remind me of that horrible final.

You sound almost like English football fans :eek: :lol:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:05 PM
I don't know. Because they're underdogs there and Domenech is a superstitious character that makes me laugh :lol:

And more players from Valencia should've been selected to Spanish team!

Albelda should play. Marchena should play. Baraja should be in the squad. But at least Villa is there :)

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:06 PM
:sad: don't remind me of that horrible final.

You sound almost like English football fans :eek: :lol:
Polish fans are not considered are very good either :lol: In Germany during the Germany - Poland match alcohol couldn't have been sold in normal amounts :tape:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:07 PM
Albelda should play. Marchena should play. Baraja should be in the squad. But at least Villa is there :)
Villa is in shape :D I've heard Aimar is about to leave Val. :( :shout:

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Hello biiiiiiiiiiiiatcheeeeszz!

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Paul I think we know this ref. Lubos Michel don't we? He must have done something, otherwise I wouldn't remember his name :scratch:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi Xristos, how is life going in the land Down Under?

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Polish fans are not considered are very good either :lol: In Germany during the Germany - Poland match alcohol couldn't have been sold in normal amounts :tape:

:scared: i'll try not to watch football with Poles then

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Paul I think we know this ref. Lubos Michel don't we? He must have done something, otherwise I wouldn't remember his name :scratch:

:fiery:

UEFA cup final Celtic v Porto
he's a fool. Enough said :mad:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Villa is in shape :D I've heard Aimar is about to leave Val. :( :shout:

:sad: where will he go?

Nathaliia
Oh one more thought before I'll start getting prepared for departure,
I've heard football fans from Poland who came to Germany were holding banners: "Cedynia 972, Tannenberg 1410, Dortmund 2006' which had to show victories of Poland over Germany (last one had to be in football) but of course score was as it was, so they said they forgot to add: "Monte Cassino 1944" and that next victory will be in next 500 years :haha:

guille&tati4life
Xristos :wavey:

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Hi Xristos, how is life going in the land Down Under?
Ehhy..what can I say sweetchums? Hard ya know..

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:12 PM
:scared: i'll try not to watch football with Poles then
No, they like Celtic fans! Zurawski, Boruc! I've heard Zurawski has signed a contract with one hairdresser's place in Glasgow :haha: :haha:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:13 PM
:fiery:

UEFA cup final Celtic v Porto
he's a fool. Enough said :mad:
Porto :hearts: Celtic :inlove: Referee :cuckoo:

And no I have no clue where Aimar can go. Maybe it's just a gossip.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Xristos :wavey:
How ya doin buddy.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Ehhy..what can I say sweetchums? Hard ya know..
This never has been easy. Only fools don't have problems as it has been said in ancient times, and hasn't changed until now :lol:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:17 PM
No, they like Celtic fans! Zurawski, Boruc! I've heard Zurawski has signed a contract with one hairdresser's place in Glasgow :haha: :haha:

:ras: Artur is much better than Zurawski.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:17 PM
This never has been easy. Only fools don't have problems as it has been said in ancient times, and hasn't changed until now :lol:
Yes, but I am also haveing some personal problems.

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Porto :hearts: Celtic :inlove: Referee :cuckoo:

And no I have no clue where Aimar can go. Maybe it's just a gossip.

you can't love Celtic and like Porto. Make a choice :armed:

Referee :boxing:

I hope Aimar stays

Nathaliia
:ras: Artur is much better than Zurawski.
At looks?

Haha yeah I know he's a better goalie than Zurawski a striker these days.
BTW do you know the goalie Radoslaw Majdan who used to play in Wisla Krakow and was playing :yeah: against USA 4 years ago?

guille&tati4life
How ya doin buddy.

not bad, you? personal problems? :sad:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:19 PM
At looks?

Haha yeah I know he's a better goalie than Zurawski a striker these days.
BTW do you know the goalie Radoslaw Majdan who used to play in Wisla Krakow and was playing :yeah: against USA 4 years ago?

:worship: to Artur

I am very sad and confused to say that no. :eek: I thought Dudek played in that match.

Why? You like Majdan?

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Yes, but I am also haveing some personal problems.
Harsh to hear. As long as they are not connected with girls known from online, this at least means your psychical health is more or less alright.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:21 PM
:worship: to Artur

I am very sad and confused to say that no. :eek: I thought Dudek played in that match.

Why? You like Majdan?
No, it was Majdan. Dudek already had his 0-2 with Korea and 0-4 with Porties.

I asked if you liked Majdan because I wanted to ask next if you like his wife. The one in a pink shirt.

http://www.big-doda.friko.pl/srednie3/005.jpg

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:22 PM
you can't love Celtic and like Porto. Make a choice :armed:

Referee :boxing:

I hope Aimar stays
It doesn't go this way. I can't like both Real and Barcelona. So I dislike both teams with a passion :lol:

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Harsh to hear. As long as they are not connected with girls known from online, this at least means your psychical health is more or less alright.
No, Im being serious.

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:24 PM

I asked if you liked Majdan because I wanted to ask next if you like his wife. The one in a pink shirt.

I wanna see her but that didn't work.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:25 PM

Who is this girl on the left?

guille&tati4life
It doesn't go this way. I can't like both Real and Barcelona. So I dislike both teams with a passion :lol:

I say it's that way and i should now :p

Nathaliia
No, Im being serious.
Me too. You know, sometimes I mix my problems with people online and my real life, and THAT's the point of the problem.

If you don't feel like doing this, that's at least one positive point in whichever situation you are.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:26 PM
OK maybe this would work

http://www.ooops.pl/blog/images/doda-jan05.jpg

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:27 PM
Who is this girl on the left?
Ah, you could see the pic :D Now it doesn't work for me either. It's Doda Elektroda :lol: a singer in a rock band (she's really good!), age: 22, wife of a Polish football player.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Who are thease girls your posting?? Football players wives?

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:29 PM
OK maybe this would work

http://www.ooops.pl/blog/images/doda-jan05.jpg

:inlove: I like her. :)

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Me too. You know, sometimes I mix my problems with people online and my real life, and THAT's the point of the problem.

If you don't feel like doing this, that's at least one positive point in whichever situation you are.

I don't think so. I think discussing it online can help :p
why shouldn't it?

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Ah, you could see the pic :D Now it doesn't work for me either. It's Doda Elektroda :lol: a singer in a rock band (she's really good!), age: 22, wife of a Polish football player.
Can you post a pic of her husband? I wanna see how ugly he is and how a hot women like her is with him..

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Who are thease girls your posting?? Football players wives?
The second is not a player's wive, but an ex-wife of a guy who played on Eurovision contest this year and 2 years ago (it's a festival of song of European countries). She's also a singer but truly hopeless and her nickname is Mandaryna.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Damn I can't find any big pic of Majdan but he's considered as hot in my country.

http://gala.onet.pl/_i/nr39_04/ep01_d.jpg

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:35 PM
how about the first pic of the girl on the left...post her husband please.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Damn I can't find any big pic of Majdan but he's considered as hot in my country.

http://gala.onet.pl/_i/nr39_04/ep01_d.jpg
This guy is an athlete??

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:37 PM
I think this was the girl on the left :lol:

That's her and her husband, if the picture shows up
http://www.big-doda.friko.pl/srednie3/010.jpg

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Yeah he's a goalkeeper and used to be good. More pics of the girl are here anyway:
http://www.big-doda.friko.pl/zdjecia-srednie-03.php

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:40 PM
In case you wanted the second husband.... it's him... now he has green hair. Some of you might have watched him at Eurovision contest.

http://muzyka.onet.pl/_i/osoby/m/michal_wisniewski/d.jpg

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:40 PM
What is her name? She wears slutty clothes...

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Is she in any pornos??

Washa Koroleva
06-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Hello Nathii and X :hug:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Hehe oh yes she does :lol: I did post her name above. Her real name is Dorota Rabczewska and "Doda Elektroda" is her nickname, and her band is called "Virgin".

She's acting a total blonde fool but she's not like that. She's a clever, hard-working chick who knows how to promote herself to get attention, just like I am a good manager of this thread :lol:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Hiiii Olga! Happy for Ukraine y-day :bounce:

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey Olga how ya doin.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Is she in any pornos??
Hehe she's a rock singer and not a porn actress :lol:
Oh and she's not Paris Hilton :lol:

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Ok....I was just hopeing.

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 02:49 PM
Very useful information...

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Ok I gotta go :wavey:

Xristos
06-27-2006, 02:53 PM
BYE!!

Hey Nata!

Washa Koroleva
06-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Hey Olga how ya doin.

Good thank you darling. How are you? :hug:

Washa Koroleva
06-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Hiiii Olga! Happy for Ukraine y-day :bounce:

Yes!!! :bounce:
Still I want Brazil or Argentina to do it.
I have the bad feeling that England will come further and Germany and that's a turn-off.
Well, at least I can meet a few british Boxes being out in Baden-Baden.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Good thank you darling. How are you? :hug:
Eh, could be better...

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Yes!!! :bounce:
Still I want Brazil or Argentina to do it.
I have the bad feeling that England will come further and Germany and that's a turn-off.
Well, at least I can meet a few british Boxes being out in Baden-Baden.
You're in Baden-Baden now? :)

Hehe I don't want England to get through :ras: Brazil scored a goal and I think I have a good idea for a new title, regarding the striker of the goal.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Good to see your back sweetie...

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Do you want to tell us about your problem? Maybe we could help. And even if not, sometimes it's easier to deal with something when somebody knows about it and gives some mental support.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 03:53 PM
I dont have mental problems, lol. Just some issues in my life that are affecting me and hurting me...

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 03:57 PM
I didn't say you had mental problems. I wanted to know if you tell us about your problems with your life. Maybe we can find a solution.

Xristos
06-27-2006, 03:59 PM
Well, its alot of things. Relationships, my tennis....

Washa Koroleva
06-27-2006, 04:00 PM
You're in Baden-Baden now? :)

Hehe I don't want England to get through :ras: Brazil scored a goal and I think I have a good idea for a new title, regarding the striker of the goal.

I live in Baden-Baden, Nathii! :lol:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 04:09 PM
Well, its alot of things. Relationships, my tennis....
Heh as for your tennis we really can't help :) But hey, that 6-0 6-0 was really good, no matter how bad your opponent was! Don't worry you lost in second round, at least you won one match and maybe it can be even better next time!

Relationships you say? :aplot: Many at one time? :lol:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 04:11 PM
I live in Baden-Baden, Nathii! :lol:
:haha: Hell, I didn't know! You have some places there where the sick people recover, right? :)

Xristos
06-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Heh as for your tennis we really can't help :) But hey, that 6-0 6-0 was really good, no matter how bad your opponent was! Don't worry you lost in second round, at least you won one match and maybe it can be even better next time!

Relationships you say? :aplot: Many at one time? :lol:
Thanks for your support!

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 04:41 PM
We've got friends for that, don't we? :D

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:00 PM
BYE!!

Hey Nata!
Hej.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Hej.
Swedish / Polish :yeah:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Sandra, Brazil kind of listened to us :wavey: :lol:

Xristos
06-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Alright guys, goodnight. Speak to you 2morow. Vamos!

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Goodnight young warrior.

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Swedish / Polish :yeah:
Polish? I didn't say Czesc.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Hej is the same as czesc.

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Hello. :p

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Hej is the same as czesc.
You never told me that.

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:28 PM
Sandra, Brazil kind of listened to us :wavey: :lol:
Brazil yes, Kaka no. :sad:

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:29 PM
My browser signed me out of hotmail. Boo.

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 05:29 PM
You never told me that.
Now you know :)

Pa-pa can be 'bye bye' :D

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi Sandee :kiss: Kaka was passing the ball :p This time others will scoring. Kaka saves power for quaters.

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Now you know :)

Pa-pa can be 'bye bye' :D
Appreciate the help, but these are things I could find on a basic phrase site.

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi Sandee :kiss: Kaka was passing the ball :p This time others will scoring. Kaka saves power for quaters.
Kaka won't score anymore. :sad:

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:37 PM
I beg to differ. I give him .23 odds of scoring against those Spanish kids in that soccer commercial.

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 05:38 PM

scoring is not everything. Winning is. The way he is passing just now he is Brazil's most valuable player :unsure:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:41 PM
I beg to differ. I give him .23 odds of scoring against those Spanish kids in that soccer commercial.
Didn't you see he missed there and Jose sent him to the bench? :(

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:41 PM
scoring is not everything. Winning is. The way he is passing just now he is Brazil's most valuable player :unsure:
I know, but I want him to be the star. :o

NATAS81
06-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Didn't you see he missed there and Jose sent him to the bench? :(
Likely to be scooped up by the next pickup game down the street.

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 05:45 PM
I know, but I want him to be the star. :o

He has been. Scoring is not everything :ras:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:47 PM
He has been. Scoring is not everything :ras:
Was he chosen man of the match? :D

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 05:47 PM
True.

By the way, scoring a girl doesn't mean to win her already over :lol:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Maniche is a defensive midfielder and he's a star anyway.

Oh especially thankfully to his two recent goals :haha:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Was he chosen man of the match? :D

I don't know officially but, don't know why i'm telling you :unsure:, i thought he was the best player

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't know officially but, don't know why i'm telling you :unsure:, i thought he was the best player
:woohoo:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Budweiser Man of the Match: ZE ROBERTO (BRA)
27 June 2006
by FIFAworldcup.com

Midfielder Ze Roberto was instrumental in slowing the powerful Ghana attack and pushing forward to support Brazil’s ‘Magic Quartet’, even scoring a late goal to help Brazil obtain a 3-0 win on Tuesday.
The reigning world champions had a number of strong performances in this Round of 16 encounter, including from fellow goalscorers Ronaldo and Adriano, but it was the Bayern Munich man with his gritty play in all areas of the pitch who was named Budweiser Man of the Match, the second time he has received the honour at Germany 2006.

With Brazil 2-0 up in the closing minutes of the match, Ze Roberto made a perfectly timed run down the middle of the pitch, tipped the ball around goalkeeper Richard Kingson and coolly finished into the empty net. The team’s third goal confirmed that the Brazilians were well and truly through to the quarter-finals.

"There were many outstanding performances, but Ze Roberto was chosen as the Budweiser Man of the Match because apart from the brilliant individual performance he was a great team player," said FIFA Technical Study Group member Gyorgy Mezey. "He was outstanding in attack and defence.

"In defence he was very good with the clean tackles - an example of fair play. He contributed a lot in the attack as well, as he was always well positioned and moved a lot. His goal was a tactical play, he scored from a tactical move. In fact, he infiltrated the Ghana defence extremely well."
Not even a word on Kaka. :(

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Maniche is a defensive midfielder and he's a star anyway.

Oh especially thankfully to his two recent goals :haha:

He'd better be a star on saturday

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Not even a word on Kaka. :(

well, Ze Roberto was good too. Don't listen to those idiots though :rolleyes:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:07 PM
well, Ze Roberto was good too. Don't listen to those idiots though :rolleyes:
:lol: They chose him man of the match with Croatia. :p

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Ze Roberto is good :yeah:

But I'm happy Ronaldo found himself :D

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:13 PM
:lol: They chose him man of the match with Croatia. :p

Well, anyone would've. Why do i keep making posts like i'm a big kaka fan. I gotta shut up :tape:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:14 PM
It's his world cup profile.

Doesn't matter whether it's his mummy's favourite pic or not, doesn't change what he looks like.

And the fact that you don't like him, doesn't make him less cuter.

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Well, anyone would've. Why do i keep making posts like i'm a big kaka fan. I gotta shut up :tape:
Admit it. He counquered you, too. :D

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Mister World Cup :worship:

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060627/i/r3147335947.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060627/capt.wcdor15106271543.wcup_world_cup_soccer_brazil _ghana_wcdor151.jpg

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Admit it. He counquered you, too. :D

:scared: i can't help it if he plays well.
he hasn't conquered me

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Happy birthday :aparty: I expect a hat-trick tonight, from the Mister World Cup R-U :p :inlove:

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/afp/20060626/capt.sge.ktk62.260606212736.photo00.photo.default-375x512.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060626/i/r260994284.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060626/i/r1014763105.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060626/capt.ba10506261258.wcup_world_cup_soccer_spain_ba1 05.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/afp/20060626/capt.sge.ktk62.260606212736.photo02.photo.default-411x512.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20060625/capt.ba12706251912.wcup_world_cup_soccer_spain_ba1 27.jpg

:inlove: :crazy: :drool: :hearts: Vamos!!! :rocker2:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:25 PM
:scared: i can't help it if he plays well.
he hasn't conquered me
Yes, he has. :bounce:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Villa will be the one getting the hat-trick :p

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:28 PM
No :sad:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Paul :yeah: Villa :bounce:

Raul.... :scratch: okay, happy birthday :p Let's not make Sandee mad :lol:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Yes, he has. :bounce:

:sobbing: he hasn't

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:36 PM
:sobbing: he hasn't
He has :nerner:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:37 PM
:sad: I still want Brazil to go out

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:39 PM
If they go out against Spain, I stop crying easier. :p

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:39 PM
and i'd be celebrating. :)

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:40 PM
While I'm crying? :ras:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:40 PM
unless you were crying :awww:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:41 PM
:lol: you see, i posted that before your post ever came :)

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:41 PM
:angel:
I'll cry after that match for sure. :lol: :o

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:42 PM
:angel:
I'll cry after that match for sure. :lol: :o

:hug: then i won't be celebrating. I'll be here for you :awww:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 06:43 PM
:hug: then i won't be celebrating. I'll be here for you :awww:
:hug: I'm not decided who will i support. :o

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 06:50 PM
OMFG I was posting crap in 'what do you look for...' thread and I totally missed out Radwanska's match and she won her first slam victory :woohoo: Against Azarenka !!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes jesus rich :D and it's his father's birthday today :bounce:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 06:51 PM
:ras:

guille&tati4life
06-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Goodnight everyone :wavey: going to watch the match

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Seeyah Paul. Me too. I've already posted lots of :cuckoo: things today. And tomorrow I'm going to be home :bounce:

Washa Koroleva
06-27-2006, 07:25 PM
:haha: Hell, I didn't know! You have some places there where the sick people recover, right? :)

Yes, of course. It's more of a place for seniors except of now. So we have tons of things.
Trying to piss me off with that question or to make Baden-Baden look stupid?

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 07:27 PM
penalty for Spain :eek:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Yes, of course. It's more of a place for seniors except of now. So we have tons of things.
Trying to piss me off with that question or to make Baden-Baden look stupid?
Hehe no, what is wrong about the place where people can repair their health? Those places are usually cute with nice architecture. :)

JMG
06-27-2006, 07:29 PM
penalty for Spain :eek:

Spain will lose it! :wavey:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Spain will lose it! :wavey:
Apparently they did not :unsure:

But it was just the battle, while the game is still on :armed: Allez les bleus!

JMG :haha: What are you doing in the evil place like this? :lol:

Washa Koroleva
06-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Hehe no, what is wrong about the place where people can repair their health? Those places are usually cute with nice architecture. :)

Tons of gambling stories are about this town. Fyodor Dostoevsky lived there and wrote his amazing autobiography about it. Mark Twain loved Baden-Baden.
Yes, there is amazing architecture but it's more famous for the spas, the casino and the famous people who were or are there (especially literature).
'Cute' sounds like big time irony to me. You should visit Baden-Baden to see what I'm on about.

“Here at Baden-Baden's Friedrichsbad you lose track of time in 10 minutes and track of the world in 20.”
-Mark Twain

Washa Koroleva
06-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I have to go and work on my Mathematics knowledge. Have a good night, Nathaliia. :hug:

My last words:
I'M ON DRUGS!!!!!!!!! :rolls:

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 07:42 PM
For once in my posting-life, I was not joking about Baden-Baden :( I have all the best opinions about places in Germany health-related!

Good luck in the fight against Mathematics :p Especially if it's with that :unsure: teacher!

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Ribery :bounce:

JMG
06-27-2006, 07:50 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0047.gif

Nathaliia
06-27-2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0047.gif
You always use funny smileys :D Some describing Petzschner winning or losing.... maestry.

JMG
06-27-2006, 08:09 PM
You always use funny smileys :D Some describing Petzschner winning or losing.... maestry.

Of course, and I have to look for a new smilies for Petzschner's upcoming winning streak in Wimbledon. Tomorrow or Thursday he will be ready to start his run together with Oli Rochus in doubles! :rocker2:

Sandra
06-27-2006, 08:20 PM
I have to stop crying. I hate Arragones. :sad:

psichogaucho
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
:wavey:

zoltan83
06-27-2006, 09:34 PM
The only reason why I'm not too disapointed by the fact that France won against Spain is that Brazil could get his revenge against France :devil:

Vamos Brazil!!!!!

Aleka
06-27-2006, 11:29 PM
I have to stop crying. I hate Arragones. :sad:
:hug: :sobbing: :hug: I hate him too!!!! Him and France :) Brasil will soooo kick their sorry asses, and it will be a double revenge: for Spain and for WC '98 :bounce: :sobbing: I still can't believe what happened tonight :banghead:

and thanks for those lovely pics :smooch: It's so nice to see Kaka and Ronaldo hugging...especially after the 'so called' missunderstanding :rolleyes: My sis loves Ronaldo and we're so happy 'our' boys are getting along :haha: