Attention Seekers 3

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 12:58 PM
I have only one question! Because of thread title:
WHERE?

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 12:59 PM
Too high is not good either. I think 60-70 is ideal. You seem to watch too much of football... I feel very sorry about the Czechs, though :hug: It's not fair a team like your and that bunch of retards like Polish team both equally lost in the 1st round.
If don't kill ya, reinforce ya.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:03 PM
I have only one question! Because of thread title:
WHERE?
Not myself, but the others and we miss only r_alynutza_86 :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:04 PM
If don't kill ya, reinforce ya.
This one is good. And did you finally burn your Maldini T-shirt?

Aleka
06-23-2006, 01:04 PM
:haha:
Brazil was playing yesterday too?
yes :p Sorry for the Czechs :hug:

Nathii if you could give it to me you'd me such a sweetheart :kiss:

I gotta go now...my sis wants to play and it's 3:00 p.m. and I still haven't eaten breakfest yet :lol:

C'ya guys :smooch:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:06 PM

I gotta go now...my sis wants to play and it's 3:00 p.m. and I still haven't eaten breakfest yet :lol:

+40726459312
Now everybody can send a SMS to Sandee. Take care friend :)

Aleka
06-23-2006, 01:08 PM
+40726459312
Thanks Nathii :smooch: Bye :bigwave:

SloKid

Take care :wavey:

SloKid
+40726459312
:woohoo: :lol: :rolls:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:10 PM
She hasn't eaten breakfast. That\s why she is telling me it was too early for dinner.
I have checked the draws of Wimbledon and Aga Radwanska faces Azarenka. Not very lucky, but at least Azarenka is not Sharapova (yet). Federer - Gasquet this is to be a killer. I think DSF will display Wimbledon so maybe I can watch some of the matches.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:11 PM
:woohoo: :lol: :rolls:
This is what you have always wanted to ask for and never had courage to do.

SloKid
06-23-2006, 01:18 PM
This is what you have always wanted to ask for and never had courage to do.
I'm not gonna use the number. :lol: :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm not gonna use the number. :lol: :p
Of course. Sending text messages cost money :p That's why I am flattered you sent one to me. I'm sorry you went of the title but people have already learnt you\re hot while they *like jesus) are still not concerned about the females from here.

SloKid
06-23-2006, 01:26 PM
Of course. Sending text messages cost money :p That's why I am flattered you sent one to me. I'm sorry you went of the title but people have already learnt you\re hot while they *like jesus) are still not concerned about the females from here.
Money is not the issue. :lol:

And I don't mind, I agree with the current title. :angel:
Oh and wasn't that Milan Baros in the title. :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Money is not the issue. :lol:

And I don't mind, I agree with the current title. :angel:
Oh and wasn't that Milan Baros in the title. :p
I was on the roll. Milan Baros is out by the way, and I have read a comment in the FIFA official thread World Cup (random order) he was a slut.
Is every Milan a slut?

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Not myself, but the others and we miss only r_alynutza_86 :p
OK,again:
Who are these OTHERS?

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:35 PM
This one is good. And did you finally burn your Maldini T-shirt?
Why people remember only stuff like this? I don't see any question about my tennis even if I am writing it like 10000000 times over and over again...
Anyway - I wasn't home yet...but thanx for remind me what to do...

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:36 PM
OK,again:
Who are these OTHERS?
Nicole, Olga, Sandra, Athy... classic blonde beauties (ok, Sandee's hair color changes) Eva is always so elegant... Corinna has sexy pants with the ducks... I haven't seen Aleka's photo, only.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:36 PM

I was sitting near the screen when Brazil played...from what I heard...
Killa this: ..you can give..

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:37 PM
+40726459312
May be I will...
Hey and whats yours?

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Why people remember only stuff like this? I don't see any question about my tennis even if I am writing it like 10000000 times over and over again...
Anyway - I wasn't home yet...but thanx for remind me what to do...
:lol: You are very observant, that;s true people usually remember only things like this.
So to keep the good trend going, I;ll ask: Have you found the girlfriend to help you with your 'tennistic' problems yet? :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:39 PM
May be I will...
Hey and whats yours?
It is +48502245094

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:40 PM
What I read it twice and I want explain it to me!
There is hot-guy and my name and its too much for me..I said some guy that he is hot? Yesterday may be but not here!

SloKid
06-23-2006, 01:41 PM
I was on the roll. Milan Baros is out by the way, and I have read a comment in the FIFA official thread World Cup (random order) he was a slut.
Is every Milan a slut?
I don't know, but I'm not. :lol:

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Is every Milan a slut?
Only AC

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Nicole, Olga, Sandra, Athy... classic blonde beauties (ok, Sandee's hair color changes) Eva is always so elegant... Corinna has sexy pants with the ducks... I haven't seen Aleka's photo, only.
You wrote: The prettiest girls are in this thread

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:45 PM
What I read it twice and I want explain it to me!
There is hot-guy and my name and its too much for me..I said some guy that he is hot? Yesterday may be but not here!
Some typing problems with this keyboard again :p I meant, you are this kind of person who is not assured about the girls in this thread are hot.

And I still think that the prettiest girls on MTF are posting in here :p The ones that I mentioned.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:45 PM
:lol: You are very observant, that;s true people usually remember only things like this.
So to keep the good trend going, I;ll ask: Have you found the girlfriend to help you with your 'tennistic' problems yet? :p
One more explain needed. I hit only girls with another interests that I have...no need to hear how shitty I am playing and you always get some information..

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:46 PM
It is +48502245094
I am going to find my mobile before I fogot...

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:47 PM
One more explain needed. I hit only girls with another interests that I have...no need to hear how shitty I am playing and you always get some information..
Cheer up, no matter how bad you are, there will always be one Xristos who is worse than you :)
Ah, I liked the pictures that you were making striptease on somebody\s car.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I don't know, but I'm not. :lol:
If it's only your personal opinion, I think it doesn't count :p And your orgy thread on WTA forum is... :p As you said, Polish people are too shy to participate in orgies. We are good and decent, no slutty.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:50 PM
Some typing problems with this keyboard again :p I meant, you are this kind of person who is not assured about the girls in this thread are hot.

And I still think that the prettiest girls on MTF are posting in here :p The ones that I mentioned.
I have problems too, so hot that I had headache..
Btw. I had to delete number of my grandma coz I didn't know how to put "+", so I change number and name...I have to tell it to her...

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Cheer up, no matter how bad you are, there will always be one Xristos who is worse than you :)
Ah, I liked the pictures that you were making striptease on somebody\s car.
Hold on..you mean....ah I get it you mean in tennis, right? I am only asking coz...
I didn't post strip pics...I hope...not surprised

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:52 PM
I have problems too, so hot that I had headache..
Btw. I had to delete number of my grandma coz I didn't know how to put "+", so I change number and name...I have to tell it to her...
I think if you keep 0 button for a lil while, + can appear. Otherwise it is 00 to be put instead. Sorry about your grandma and I really didn't mean to be a girl who knows everything better :awww:

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:53 PM
If it's only your personal opinion, I think it doesn't count :p And your orgy thread on WTA forum is... :p As you said, Polish people are too shy to participate in orgies. We are good and decent, no slutty.
Orgy, WTA...must find it..

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Hold on..you mean....ah I get it you mean in tennis, right? I am only asking coz...
I didn't post strip pics...I hope...not surprised
You did, actually. No, I'm joking. It was only the beginning of the action.

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 01:54 PM
+40726459312

:yippee:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Orgy, WTA...must find it..
The WTA version of Eastern European Girls Appreciation Thread but worse than this one of course.

Grinder
06-23-2006, 01:56 PM
G'day chaps :hatoff:

SloKid
06-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Whatever. :rolleyes: :p

I hardly ever post in that thread and the thread title was not my idea at all. :angel:

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 01:57 PM
I think if you keep 0 button for a lil while, + can appear. Otherwise it is 00 to be put instead. Sorry about your grandma and I really didn't mean to be a girl who knows everything better :awww:
Nice to know but little late I should say...little late.

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 01:57 PM
It's awfully high today and that's the pun. My favourite quote about my pulse and blood pressure is that I should be dead for most of my lifetime.
What do you want to have for a dinner?

PIZZA! :lick:

Don't die on us :awww:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:58 PM
:yippee:
Don't get too much gaga about it, Sandee usually doesn't text back, and when she does, it happens after 3 days.

Or it is just to me. :p
I have also phone numbers to Miruna (but I'll not publish it of course because she has haters), Rosie, Jelena, katica and ae_wowww. And Magda and chrissie_j from Safin's forum plus numbers to some Polish people and some guys from betting who were texting me during the challenger.

guille&tati4life
G'day chaps :hatoff:

:wavey: grinder

Midnight Express
You did, actually. No, I'm joking. It was only the beginning of the action.
:rolleyes:
You can't trust everything what people say/write...

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Don't get too much gaga about it, Sandee usually doesn't text back, and when she does, it happens after 3 days.

I have also phone numbers to Miruna (but I'll not publish it of course because she has haters), Rosie, Jelena, katica and ae_wowww. And Magda and chrissie_j from Safin's forum plus numbers to some Polish people and some guys from betting who were texting me during the challenger.

Miruna has haters? :mad: Let me at them :armed:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Whatever. :rolleyes: :p

I hardly ever post in that thread and the thread title was not my idea at all. :angel:
Yes but it was you who got upset while telling me Polish people don't participate in the orgy. :p
Ok Milan is not a slut, Milan is a cool guy :yeah:

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 02:00 PM
The WTA version of Eastern European Girls Appreciation Thread but worse than this one of course.
The gay scene with this stuff "Oh, the sex age is 16, but Russian boys arent very safe, so itd be best to go for the older ones."

SloKid
06-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Nothing beats this thread. :)

SloKid
06-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Yes but it was you who got upset while telling me Polish people don't participate in the orgy. :p
Ok Milan is not a slut, Milan is a cool guy :yeah:
:scratch: :p

Thanks. :hug: :lol:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Nothing beats this thread. :)

:dance: my thoughts exactly :)

Grinder
Good draw for the American guys, if Fish/Ginepri don't make the 4R they're in dire need of help.

Midnight Express

If sb.of them is hot, just post it..

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:04 PM
PIZZA! :lick:

Don't die on us :awww:
I had a de vollay. Tennistic food.

Don't worry - I should have been born dead already and to some general surprise I was born alive and is the 21st year this state continues so I guess I am not so likely to pass away :p But yes, anytime I'm taken by emergency and I hear: "OMG she doesn't have veins!!!! I can't feel the pulse" - it teaches distance to life.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 02:05 PM
I know a girl that would change me for you in a second. When you get this - defending every girl atc. stuff?

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:05 PM
The gay scene with this stuff "Oh, the sex age is 16, but Russian boys arent very safe, so itd be best to go for the older ones."
If you speak about gay and young Russian guys I am scared about the hijackers of Korolev's fan thread :bolt: :lol:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:06 PM
:rolleyes:
You can't trust everything what people say/write...
I'd say, you can;t trust MOST of the things that people write or say, but still we do :)

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:07 PM
I think one is online at the moment, but he's a friend of Mohamed Ali so I'd be careful.

SloKid
I had a de vollay. Tennistic food.

Don't worry - I should have been born dead already and to some general surprise I was born alive and is the 21st year this state continues so I guess I am not so likely to pass away :p But yes, anytime I'm taken by emergency and I hear: "OMG she doesn't have veins!!!! I can't feel the pulse" - it teaches distance to life.
What is this condition Nathii? You're scaring me. :sobbing: :hug:

guille&tati4life
I know a girl that would change me for you in a second. When you get this - defending every girl atc. stuff?

I don't. I just defend the people i like :shrug: you insult some girl i don't like then it's ok by me.
I'd defend you too of course jesus :lol:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:08 PM

:lol: That may not be the best thing to do.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 02:09 PM
I'd say, you can;t trust MOST of the things that people write or say, but still we do :)
I don't trust it too but if you've got pics...

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Good draw for the American guys, if Fish/Ginepri don't make the 4R they're in dire need of help.
I hope Blake can. He's my favourite American player and one of the favourites in general. Fish usually wakes up when the grass is on, that's unlike other fish species.

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:10 PM
:lol: That may not be the best thing to do.

oh yeah. you were in her sig. :(

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:11 PM
I hope Blake can. He's my favourite American player and one of the favourites in general. Fish usually wakes up when the grass is on, that's unlike other fish species.

Yep, James is my favorite player, the tough part of his draw is that he'd have either Philippoussis or Mirnyi in the third round, both guys aren't pushovers on grass.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't. I just defend the people i like :shrug: you insult some girl i don't like then it's ok by me.
I'd defend you too of course jesus :lol:
I introduce you to a black belt, will see what you've got... :)

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:13 PM
If sb.of them is hot, just post it..
Rosie is hot and so is Effka, my friend from a Polish message board and MTF. But no, I won't post the numbers :p

I posted a number of an unknown UK guy who was sending me SMS if I was masturbating, I think it was an MTFer. But it couldn't be Sjengster because he doesn't have a cell phone. Nicole called this number but she started to laugh, so we didn't figure who it was.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Rosie is hot and so is Effka, my friend from a Polish message board and MTF. But no, I won't post the numbers :p

I posted a number of an unknown UK guy who was sending me SMS if I was masturbating, I think it was an MTFer. But it couldn't be Sjengster because he doesn't have a cell phone. Nicole called this number but she started to laugh, so we didn't figure who it was.
OKi, I can live without it...The rest :shrug: I want life like you have, for a while..

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:16 PM
oh yeah. you were in her sig. :(

Still wanna fight me? :p

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Still wanna fight me? :p

I might :scared: but i'm not a violent guy. I've never seen you attack her so i won't attack you :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:20 PM
What is this condition Nathii? You're scaring me. :sobbing: :hug:
Chill out, you don't really know me and you even don't know me online for long. It's impossible to really care. I have some heart disease that I took after my mother but I don't know the details in English. Nevermind, though. She's over 50 and still alive but she was actually forbidden to have children, and I was 'by an accident' :p and after she had me, she's feeling better, only went once to hospital in 21 years.

My father had a heart attack and still smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day and my grandfather yells at him (so my dad got sulked once and didn;t talk to my grandpa) but the funniest is that my grandpa is after 3 heart attacks and still smokes, while my grandmother died at her first heart attack.

lol I really have no clue why I am telling you this :lol:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:21 PM
I might :scared: but i'm not a violent guy. I've never seen you attack her so i won't attack you :p
You're a solid bad rep collector for defending people :p Including Coria :p

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:22 PM

Just saying...I'm 6'6" and 205 and I can pack a mean punch, not to mention Muhammed Ali has my back. ;)

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't trust it too but if you've got pics...
That's why I'm so happy with having a digital photocam now! I can take pictures of everything :p And I still have videos of Koellerer going nuts, which need to be uploaded because it's hard to imagine this guy is such a retard.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Chill out, you don't really know me and you even don't know me online for long. It's impossible to really care. I have some heart disease that I took after my mother but I don't know the details in English. Nevermind, though. She's over 50 and still alive but she was actually forbidden to have children, and I was 'by an accident' :p and after she had me, she's feeling better, only went once to hospital in 21 years.

My father had a heart attack and still smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day and my grandfather yells at him (so my dad got sulked once and didn;t talk to my grandpa) but the funniest is that my grandpa is after 3 heart attacks and still smokes, while my grandmother died at her first heart attack.

I love post like this...will be the first to show in my mind on Monday when doc'll tell me that the knee is going worse so operation or stop doing sports needed

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Yep, James is my favorite player, the tough part of his draw is that he'd have either Philippoussis or Mirnyi in the third round, both guys aren't pushovers on grass.
Hopefully the Capdeville times are gone and James can keep up some shape. Likely to have Mirnyi and it's going to be a good match!

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:26 PM

we do care you know.
:hug:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Just saying...I'm 6'6" and 205 and I can pack a mean punch, not to mention Muhammed Ali has my back. ;)

:unsure: ok, i don't wanna fight

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Nathii, where in Britain are you goin to?

guille&tati4life
You're a solid bad rep collector for defending people :p Including Coria :p

I've noticed :sobbing: but i get good reps for it too :p

SloKid

Sorry for being so nosy. :o

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:29 PM
I love post like this...will be the first to show in my mind on Monday when doc'll tell me that the knee is going worse so operation or stop doing sports needed
I know another hearbreaking story form an MTFer who cannot do sports and it was just his life, and had several surgeries on his problem :hug: You're not alone.
Ah, because of my terribly low pulse I was an excellent long-distance runner at highschool. :p

Maybe you need an operation and it will help you? :aww:

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 02:30 PM
OMFG I still can't stop laughing at the Seth quote. Where's the good guy gone?

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:30 PM
:unsure: ok, i don't wanna fight
:lol: Didn't he tell you yesterday to be a man and fight? :p

BTW is AD's first name Ali or Mohamed?

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:32 PM

Hehe, that's right, fight anyone that you can handle. :p

I'm pretty sure his first name is Mohamed :p.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Sorry for being so nosy. :o
It's ok, since we're all the part of the thread you have the right to know :hug: I mean, I posted it once even if not so directly and I don't really like coming back to it with details.

However some things in those hospitals are truly funny like once they put the drill not in my vein but just in my hand and I was walking like this for two days, finally one nurse saw it and asked: Does it hurt you?
I said: No.
She said: And it should!

It was the last time I was in the public hospital in Poland :lol: Not counting one time when landed at emergency.

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:34 PM

he didn't say kill yourself against muhammed ali and some 6'6" guy :scared:
Sandee says hi to you all :wavey:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKxOsE7ig0&search=give%20it%20up%20to%20me

Catchy song. :yeah:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Nathii, where in Britain are you goin to?
At the moment, I have no clue if I can go anywhere. But I don't have precize plans. If things go well for me, I'd like to go to London, but whatever suits you, I wish I could be there for 4 days or something and meet some MTFers maybe :shrug:

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 02:36 PM
I know another hearbreaking story form an MTFer who cannot do sports and it was just his life, and had several surgeries on his problem :hug: You're not alone.
Ah, because of my terribly low pulse I was an excellent long-distance runner at highschool. :p

Maybe you need an operation and it will help you? :aww:
Billy Joel's My life:
"I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright,I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, and leave me alone"
I missed 1500th post, shit.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:36 PM
he didn't say kill yourself against muhammed ali and some 6'6" guy :scared:
Sandee says hi to you all :wavey:
Say hi to her, I hope she doesn't mind I gave away her number.

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:37 PM
At the moment, I have no clue if I can go anywhere. But I don't have precize plans. If things go well for me, I'd like to go to London, but whatever suits you, I wish I could be there for 4 days or something and meet some MTFers maybe :shrug:

come to Glasgow :)

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Can you come to Wales?
Cardiff or Swansea.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Billy Joel's My life:
"I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alright,I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, and leave me alone"
Perfect quote :worship:

something from Ace of Base would be "Carry on smiling and the world will smile with you"

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Billy Joel's My life:

Jesus! I love your pic :D
What's my ICQ number again? :scratch:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Can you come to Wales?
Cardiff or Swansea.
Haha long trip for me from Glasgow to Swansea and no money :p

As I said it still hasn't been decided yet and also depends on some other things, but most likely I will not go to Sopot, so I'd like to find something instead in October. When the time would be coming, I'll start the thread in non-tennis so some details like train connection could be scheduled... It could be a great adventure! I;ve never been in UK

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:43 PM
What was Athy's contribution? :scratch:

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Haha long trip for me from Glasgow to Swansea and no money :p

As I said it still hasn't been decided yet and also depends on some other things, but most likely I will not go to Sopot, so I'd like to find something instead in October. When the time would be coming, I'll start the thread in non-tennis so some details like train connection could be scheduled... It could be a great adventure! I;ve never been in UK

Glasgow is better than Swansea but I AM IN SWANSEA! :mad:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Can you come to Wales?
Cardiff or Swansea.

you're going to be in Wales olga?

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 02:48 PM
you're going to be in Wales olga?

Yeah, why?

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:50 PM
What was Athy's contribution? :scratch:
Signing a couple of posts and being a beauty :)

Midnight Express
Jesus! I love your pic :D
What's my ICQ number again? :scratch:
Profile one? I must do a better one.

Grinder
Yeah, why?

Paul wants to get it on. :aplot:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:51 PM

Pshh, I don't get thanked for my contribution as a beautiful man. :awww:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:51 PM
That's a pro for Swansea :p I know about plane connection to Glasgow, I don't know about Wales, but as I said, it's too early to predict anything. Maybe I can go from north to south by train and it won't be too expensive.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:52 PM
I admit you're quite good looking and the T-shirt in your avvie is not bad either.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Pshh, I don't get thanked for my contribution as a beautiful man. :awww:
I'm too much on juice to think of a catchy enough title, but if you have an idea of one including yourself, feel free to post and I'll change it.

PS. Aww, I don't know if you're hot or not, I haven't seen your picture!

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:53 PM

Come to Glasgow instead :p

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Yeah, why?

Maybe i'll come to wales :unsure: well, if i can

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Maybe i'll come to wales :unsure: well, if i can
Love has spoken.

Yes you should come to Wales and we could meet together, and I think Eastbourne is quite close to Wales so I can pay some more visits :cool: :tape:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm too much on juice to think of a catchy enough title, but if you have an idea of one including yourself, feel free to post and I'll change it.

PS. Aww, I don't know if you're hot or not, I haven't seen your picture!

You haven't seen my pic? :eek:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Love has spoken.

:rolleyes: why does a guy talking to a girl mean love? You people think i love everyone on mtf :lol:

Not that i'd say no :aplot:

Nathaliia
No I haven't. And your avatar shows Pharell Williams who'll have a concert in Poland in 2 weeks or so.

Midnight Express
I admit you're quite good looking and the T-shirt in your avvie is not bad either.
Should I take it as a compliment? But in your eyes this and that girl is hot so....My grandma called me....:haha:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:01 PM
:rolleyes: why does a guy talking to a girl mean love? You people think i love everyone on mtf :lol:

Not that i'd say no :aplot:
MTF makes normal people go flirty.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Me neither

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 03:02 PM

Darling :sad: It stopped working.

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 03:03 PM
MTF makes normal people go flirty.
That only prove that I am not normal...

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Darling :sad: It stopped working.
Funny, I thought you were abuse that I wanted a naked pics...

Grinder
Here I am.

Washa Koroleva
Funny, I thought you were abuse that I wanted a naked pics...

Not at all. Just stopped working. It's icq 2 go or sumthing.

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Here I am.

:scratch:

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Here I am.
6'6'' and 205?

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 03:06 PM
:wavey: going to watch Ukraine win :unsure:
bye everyone

Midnight Express
06-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Not at all. Just stopped working. It's icq 2 go or sumthing.
I have the same...from time to time it does that...

Washa Koroleva
:wavey: going to watch Ukraine win :unsure:
bye everyone

win?

Washa Koroleva
I have the same...from time to time it does that...

Maybe we can PM :aplot:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 03:08 PM
6'6'' and 205?

Yeah?

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 03:08 PM
win?

sure, 3-0 :unsure: why not?

Grinder
06-23-2006, 03:09 PM
:scratch:

:confused:

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 03:09 PM
sure, 3-0 :unsure: why not?

Thought it means they're losing, sorry.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Seth I'm just speechless. Though hard to imagine it's you for real :p

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 03:11 PM

ukraine will win. :)
:wavey: this time

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Still it's 0-0 from what I can see in that distant TV set :p

Athy
06-23-2006, 03:13 PM

Grinder
06-23-2006, 03:14 PM

Hi Athy.

I like the title. :aplot:

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 03:15 PM
Nathii, you wrote Davai Ukvaina

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:17 PM
YKPAINA should be :lol:
i've just figured. haven't written cyrillic for few months.

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 03:19 PM
YKPAINA should be :lol:
i've just figured. haven't written cyrillic for few months.

Yay that's right. ;)

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Haha no problem :) Are you Swedish or were you just born in Sweden?

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:20 PM
And Nesmachnyi means 'not tasty'? :p

Athy
06-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi Athy.

I like the title. :aplot:

Hi Grinder.

I like your teeth. :angel:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Hi Grinder.

I like your teeth. :angel:

I like your rack...umm, I mean tennis racket.

Athy
06-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Haha no problem :) Are you Swedish or were you just born in Sweden?

I'm Swedish by descent and I was born there but mostly raised in the US.

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 03:26 PM
And Nesmachnyi means 'not tasty'? :p
I don't know about that.

Put into the title after YKPAINA:
Olya lyubit etu stranu.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Done. Olya you feel more Russian or Ukrainian or it depends which team is playing?

Washa Koroleva
06-23-2006, 03:35 PM
:haha: I dunno to be honest. I don't speak Ukranian that well. I just lived there the first 5 years of my life.
As my parents are Russian, we never spoke Ukranian at home and still don't. My grandfather and my grandmother were professors in an University where they only speak Russian anyway in Lviv (Ukraine).

I gtg :kiss:

Athy
06-23-2006, 03:37 PM
I like your rack...umm, I mean tennis racket.

:aplot:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 03:38 PM
:aplot:

Is it a Head?

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:39 PM
I'll go, too. Feeling soooo tired already!

Spain 1-0.

Woohoohoo you're from pretty educated family Olya! I speak a little Ukrainian and my grandfather was born in that area that used to be Polish for something like 1000 years :p

SloKid
06-23-2006, 03:42 PM
I told you yesterday you should rest Nathii. :p
Take care. :wavey:

Athy
06-23-2006, 03:48 PM
Is it a Head?

yeah I use Head a lot, how'd you know? :shrug:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 03:50 PM
yeah I use Head a lot, how'd you know? :shrug:

Lucky guess...wanna give me [a] Head?

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 03:52 PM
I thought she was NATAS' bootay :p

Grinder
06-23-2006, 03:56 PM

I don't think so :lol:

Did you like that pic I sent you Athy? :aplot:

Athy
06-23-2006, 03:56 PM

no, never was, never will be. I don't know who started that stuff but it's nowhere close to being true.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:00 PM
no, never was, never will be. I don't know who started that stuff but it's nowhere close to being true.
He was advertising you to everybody on MSN :) I think this is how it started.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:04 PM
It's not fair Jaziri had to leave the pitch after getting the second yellow card instead of third - new football rules or what? :(

Athy
06-23-2006, 04:07 PM
He was advertising you to everybody on MSN :) I think this is how it started.

interesting...I think I missed a lot of drama while I was on vacation. but yeah, I don't talk to natas so it's all just a rumor :shrug:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Whose bootay are you, then? :aplot: Here on MTF everybody has somebody to love :lol:

SloKid
06-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Whose bootay are you, then? :aplot: Here on MTF everybody has somebody to love :lol:
Really?
Who is my bootay then? :scratch: :lol:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Really?
Who is my bootay then? :scratch: :lol:
Dan's Racket.

hehe edit, Corinna isn't?

Grinder
06-23-2006, 04:19 PM

She's my bootay. :hearts:

Athy
06-23-2006, 04:21 PM
She's my bootay. :hearts:

:hearts:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Mohamed Ali has nothing against it? :p

SloKid
06-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Dan's Racket.

hehe edit, Corinna isn't?
Not funny Nathii. :p

Is she? :scratch: :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Not funny Nathii. :p

Is she? :scratch: :p
I haven't heard if Corinna had a guy online but she happens to like you, you know :aplot:

Nicole should be a bootay of Paul :scratch: Sandee is Jim's bootay (OMG I already love this word), Olga is :scratch: hard to say :shrug: in love-hate with Ali :kiss:, and myself is a bootay of that cheating four-eyed one :ras:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:29 PM
YKPAINA goal :dance: Though Sheva was not fouled :secret:

Athy
06-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Mohamed Ali has nothing against it? :p

it doesn't matter, Seth could take him :p

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:33 PM
YKPAINA goal :dance: Though Sheva was not fouled :secret:

SHEVA GOAL! I thought it was a pen :shrug:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:34 PM
SHEVA GOAL! I thought it was a pen :shrug:
Yes but I didn;t see a foul that made this penalty. Though I don;t deny the TV set is quite distant and I can watch two matches :p

SloKid
06-23-2006, 04:35 PM
I haven't heard if Corinna had a guy online but she happens to like you, you know :aplot:

Nicole should be a bootay of Paul :scratch: Sandee is Jim's bootay (OMG I already love this word), Olga is :scratch: hard to say :shrug: in love-hate with Ali :kiss:, and myself is a bootay of that cheating four-eyed one :ras:
I see...:p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:35 PM
it doesn't matter, Seth could take him :p
I haven't been good at maths, but it makes a threesome.

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:36 PM
:haha: I dunno to be honest. I don't speak Ukranian that well. I just lived there the first 5 years of my life.
As my parents are Russian, we never spoke Ukranian at home and still don't. My grandfather and my grandmother were professors in an University where they only speak Russian anyway in Lviv (Ukraine).

I gtg :kiss:

:kiss: have fun baby :aplot: :lol:

Nathaliia
I see...:p
Freya is Nico's bootay, I hasten to add.
Aww, how could I forget.... you and Yasmine :inlove: :lol:

guille&tati4life

:cool:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Yes but I didn;t see a foul that made this penalty. Though I don;t deny the TV set is quite distant and I can watch two matches :p

goalkeeper and defender tripped him imo

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:39 PM
:cool:
But you wouldn't mind Olga and Miru at the same time, would you?
Paul - The most active feminist on the board next to Chloe le Bopper :tape:

SloKid
06-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Freya is Nico's bootay, I hasten to add.
Aww, how could I forget.... you and Yasmine :inlove: :lol:
Yas is one of the nicest people I know, but not in that way. :p

Athy
06-23-2006, 04:41 PM

:unsure:

AD and I are in a fight because he won't give me any royalties after I disovered his collarbone.

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:41 PM
But you wouldn't mind Olga and Miru at the same time, would you?
Paul - The most active feminist on the board next to Chloe le Bopper :tape:

:tape: i take what i can get.
No, I'm just friends with them all, how is that so hard to believe? :shrug:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:42 PM

she likes you in that way though :aplot:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:43 PM
And us here are in 'that way'? :aplot:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 04:43 PM

lol, no way!

zoltan83
06-23-2006, 04:44 PM
How did Brazil play, because I didn't see? I seem less on juice today than yesterday, do I? My pulse today was 45 in the morning! :bounce:
:woohoo: Brazil was amazing :banana:

And tonight, the France will be kicked out of the World Cup :p So bad that I'll not be at home for watching it :sad: :lol:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:44 PM
:tape: i take what i can get.
No, I'm just friends with them all, how is that so hard to believe? :shrug:
You remind me of a romantic Don Kichot :hearts: Maybe that's why it's so hard to believe in your words about pure friendship.

But it's healthy to take what the girls are giving.

SloKid
06-23-2006, 04:45 PM
:speakles:
Wash your mouth with soap young man and don't ever say that again. :p
And us here are in 'that way'? :aplot:
What do you mean? :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:45 PM
But she isn't reading this thread, so he can post here whatever he wants though.

Grinder
06-23-2006, 04:46 PM
You remind me of a romantic Don Kichot :hearts: Maybe that's why it's so hard to believe in your words about pure friendship.

But it's healthy to take what the girls are giving.

I dunno Paul kind of reminds me more of Carlton Banks from the Fresh Prince.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:47 PM
lol, no way!
Athy + Seth + AD - three people - threesome.

How come no way? :scratch:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:48 PM
:woohoo: Brazil was amazing :banana:

And tonight, the France will be kicked out of the World Cup :p So bad that I'll not be at home for watching it :sad: :lol:
France always making me sleepy so I guess I'll fall asleep today too. I'd love to see them out though.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:49 PM
What do you mean? :p
A contrario honey, a contrario :p :kiss:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Athy + Seth + AD - three people - threesome.

How come no way? :scratch:

I want Athy to myself!

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:50 PM
I want France and Korea out but it's impossible :awww:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:51 PM

:unsure: don't know if that's good or bad

zoltan83
We found a common point... We all want France out of the WC :lol:

Nathaliia
I am more into old European literature than modern American TV series so I don't know the character you talk about :p

Grinder
06-23-2006, 04:52 PM
:unsure: don't know if that's good or bad

Carlton's got some sweet ass dance moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8I7B2idoec&search=carlton%20banks

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:52 PM
I want Athy to myself!
It makes Ali alone :awww: and Athy doesn't seem to get along well with him these days either.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 04:53 PM
I want France and Korea out but it's impossible :awww:
Me too!

Korea for four years ago :shout:

zoltan83
:wavey: Byee everybody... See you tomorrow.

Nathaliia
We found a common point... We all want France out of the WC :lol:
I thought only more people wanted England to be out :p

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Carlton's got some sweet ass dance moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8I7B2idoec&search=carlton%20banks

I'm not quite that cool :p

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Me too!

Korea for four years ago :shout:

Exactly :fiery:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 04:59 PM
:wavey: Byee everybody... See you tomorrow.

:wavey: Nico

SloKid
06-23-2006, 05:00 PM
A contrario honey, a contrario :p :kiss:
:awww:
Law lingo.
I :hearts: you. :angel: :p

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 05:00 PM
I thought only more people wanted England to be out :p

of course, everyone wants England out

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm not quite that cool :p
That;s you!!!

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:08 PM
:awww:
Law lingo.
I :hearts: you. :angel: :p
Latin language is such a turn on :drool:
Milan :hug:

SloKid
06-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Latin language is such a turn on :drool:
Milan :hug:
:rolls:
Sometimes. :unsure:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 05:10 PM
That;s you!!!

:sad: it's not
you've upset me

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:22 PM
:sad: it's not
you've upset me
It had to be a compliment.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:23 PM
:rolls:
Sometimes. :unsure:
Of course if not used by an old prefessor :p

SloKid
06-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Of course if not used by an old prefessor :p
Exactly. :lol:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 05:25 PM
It had to be a compliment.

:lol: if you thought so :hug:

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 05:25 PM
It makes Ali alone :awww: and Athy doesn't seem to get along well with him these days either.
She tossed me out the window and went for the next brown kid! It's okay, I'm not bitter... Nathii, wanna make sweet love?

NATAS81
06-23-2006, 05:29 PM
Fighting over a girl with control issues. You're an embarassment to man.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:29 PM
She tossed me out the window and went for the next brown kid! It's okay, I'm not bitter... Nathii, wanna make sweet love?
Always.

:lol: :lol:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Fighting over a girl with control issues. You're an embarassment to man.

Why's that? :lol:

NATAS81
06-23-2006, 05:33 PM
No resistance. It's been pathetic for a while, but at least you don't resort to reporting unlike MBF.

Grinder
06-23-2006, 05:35 PM
No resistance. It's been pathetic for a while, but at least you don't resort to reporting unlike MBF.

Look, she can control me as much as she wants and putting anyone in the same sentence as M*t*jB*ck*Fa*n is harsh.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Look, she can control me as much as she wants and putting anyone in the same sentence as M*t*jB*ck*Fa*n is harsh.
oh lol...
he's in Koro's forum these days so I am not posting there anymore :awww: Good that I always have this thread for myself :D

Athy
06-23-2006, 05:39 PM

can't we still be friends? :p

NATAS81
Yeah, well sometimes you gotta bring out the nunchucks.

guille&tati4life
what's so wrong with the guy?

NATAS81
06-23-2006, 05:40 PM
In regards to Bootay - I had an account on WTAworld "Bootay81"

NATAS81
06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
He's the kid in your fourth grade class who always told the teacher whenever you breathed in his viscinity. It's disgusting and pathetic, but not unexpected for someone with his sexual perference.

I just want him to stop bringing crap up without bringing any substance to the table.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Graham Poll? He's taking too much of stuff. Same what Fonseca was taking against Portugal and some other Mexicans.

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 05:43 PM
can't we still be friends? :p
After you ripped my heart out and stomped on it, all the while laughing?! I don't think we can make it as friends. :sad:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
He's the kid in your fourth grade class who always told the teacher whenever you breathed in his viscinity. It's disgusting and pathetic, but not unexpected for someone with his sexual perference.

I just want him to stop bringing crap up without bringing any substance to the table.

I know the type. Not that i'm judging the guy, i don't know him at all.
Sexual preference has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

guille&tati4life
06-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Graham Poll? He's taking too much of stuff. Same what Fonseca was taking against Portugal and some other Mexicans.

:lol: I know what's wrong with Poll. Idiot!

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 05:47 PM
:tape:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:47 PM
We've been all through it several times in all threads, always in the same squad :angel:

Athy
06-23-2006, 05:48 PM
After you ripped my heart out and stomped on it, all the while laughing?! I don't think we can make it as friends. :sad:

I'm sorry...but I couldn't help laughing, it was just too much fun :angel:

Grinder
06-23-2006, 05:49 PM
MBF starts shit with snide remarks and whatnot and then makes himself the victim and calls everyone homophobic, but no he doesn't stop there, he thinks everyone is obsessed with him and wants to stalk him and decides to bring his sexuality into it, all the while reporting every post to the mods and dishing out bad reps. :p

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry...but I couldn't help laughing, it was just too much fun :angel:
I understand. I used to be on the otherside of heart-ripping, you know? I'll just have to take what's left of my used body and find peace with it elsewhere.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:50 PM
I understand. I used to be on the otherside of heart-ripping, you know? I'll just have to take what's left of my used body and find peace with it elsewhere.
You have to put it in words and create a thread about it.

NATAS81
06-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Personally, I think he has been chased down by too many deer in Rocky Mount, VA and it has affected his mental state.

Athy
06-23-2006, 05:52 PM

I know! but you know how the song goes, remember? you had to be expecting this :p

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 05:52 PM
You have to put it in words and create a thread about it.
It's too personal. I may cry if I relive those last few hours we spent together.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Personally, I think he has been chased down by too many deer in Rocky Mount, VA and it has affected his mental state.
Don\t think about it. Concentrate on your teeth. Me chasing you from thread to thread :p

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:54 PM
It's too personal. I may cry if I relive those last few hours we spent together.
Oh gosh... Did she cause you choosing the avatars like your current one?

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 05:54 PM
I know! but you know how the song goes, remember? you had to be expecting this :p
I was too naive, I thought it could never happen to me. I just hope I find my game again.

NATAS81
06-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Don\t think about it. Concentrate on your teeth. Me chasing you from thread to thread :p
Think of it as rush hour in down-town Wroclaw.

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh gosh... Did she cause you choosing the avatars like your current one?
Of course not, I'm not bitter! The avatar is a joke.

Athy
06-23-2006, 05:56 PM
I was too naive, I thought it could never happen to me. I just hope I find my game again.

you fumbled. :shrug:

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Think of it as rush hour in down-town Wroclaw.
Rush hours in Wroclaw are usually very lazy. You don't move from one place in the street for half an hour. Then you move 5 cms. Then it repeats.

Nathaliia
06-23-2006, 05:58 PM
My parents are coming :rolleyes: I think they can bring me a mobile phone today so I can finally use it. :wavey:
I'll text ya :devil:

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 06:00 PM
you fumbled. :shrug:
Yeah, my game just blew up after I met you. It's what I liked about you, so unpredictable... alas! :sad:

AgassiDomination
06-23-2006, 06:01 PM
My parents are coming :rolleyes: I think they can bring me a mobile phone today so I can finally use it. :wavey:
I'll text ya :devil:
Adios.