Attention Seekers 3 [Archive] - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Czerkawski signed with a new team in the NHL this year. I forgot where he went.

Got an Oliwa update?
Oh so he doesn't play in Sweden anymore? No I don't know anything about Oliwa...
I only know that other fighting man from Poland (boxer Andrzej Gołota) is accused in US of abusing women.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 08:55 AM
What kind words did she say? Ah, she's always nice...

Hehe yeah while concentrating on flirting with one person it's annoying that other people want to chat, and usually about BS :lol:
Something about my 6 pack. She must've meant Gatorade. :confused:

Wierd Al Yankovic has a song "F*** the Macarena". Cool!

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 08:56 AM
lmao I have to go download that now. Thanks for reminding me about it.

You Euros get the U.S. songs that were popular like 5 years ago. rofl
5 years ago in US? :scared: It's a song from 1996... I'd be scared about how long it takes for a song to come to US, if I didn't listen to charts then and there is always a report from charts from USA and UK and I know Macarena was on top for long weeks. And I have no clue where this song was released but it was surely promoted by German VIVA TV.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Oh so he doesn't play in Sweden anymore? No I don't know anything about Oliwa...
I only know that other fighting man from Poland (boxer Andrzej Gołota) is accused in US of abusing women.
I have no clue about Czerkawski, honestly. I just figured he was still capable of scoring well so I figured he would sign for big $$$ in the U.S.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Something about my 6 pack. She must've meant Gatorade. :confused:

Wierd Al Yankovic has a song "F*** the Macarena". Cool!
Al rules :lol: He catually has many songs about "Polka". Too bad this dance is despite it's name... the national dance of Czech Republic.

I haven't seen your 6 pack, I can't judge, but Gatorade is not bad.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 08:58 AM
5 years ago in US? :scared: It's a song from 1996... I'd be scared about how long it takes for a song to come to US, if I didn't listen to charts then and there is always a report from charts from USA and UK and I know Macarena was on top for long weeks. And I have no clue where this song was released but it was surely promoted by German VIVA TV.
Do you know the Macarena dance and everything?

That would be a good song to add to one hit wonder thread because surely Los Del Rio is no longer around.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 08:59 AM
I have no clue about Czerkawski, honestly. I just figured he was still capable of scoring well so I figured he would sign for big $$$ in the U.S.
And go straight up to the bench, like in his last club in NHL, wherever it was :retard:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Al rules :lol: He catually has many songs about "Polka". Too bad this dance is despite it's name... the national dance of Czech Republic.

I haven't seen your 6 pack, I can't judge, but Gatorade is not bad.
WAY has many songs covering many backgrounds and genres. The guy is the official parody king.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Do you know the Macarena dance and everything?

That would be a good song to add to one hit wonder thread because surely Los Del Rio is no longer around.
Of course :dance: I was at the summer camp that year and each evening there were discos for children so we danced it... Actually I've never liked this song, but now I laugh while listening to it.

I also know the Lambada dance and The Ketchup Song (Asereje). Oh, and YMCA of course :angel:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:02 AM
And go straight up to the bench, like in his last club in NHL, wherever it was :retard:
He is rated pretty high with good speed in the NHL 2006 game (taking attributes from the '04 season), if that counts for anything.

He could be totally washed up now for all I know. The lockout year really screwed with my player judgement, but luckily we're back on track now.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Of course :dance: I was at the summer camp that year and each evening there were discos for children so we danced it... Actually I've never liked this song, but now I laugh while listening to it.

I also know the Lambada dance and The Ketchup Song (Asereje). Oh, and YMCA of course :angel:
I made a complete fool of myself when they played the Y.M.C.A. and encouraged the crowd to dance in between innings at a Mets game.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:04 AM
WAY has many songs covering many backgrounds and genres. The guy is the official parody king.
First song of his I've heard was Amish Paradise... oh gosh... I couldn't believe something like this was recorded :lol:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:05 AM
First song of his I've heard was Amish Paradise... oh gosh... I couldn't believe something like this was recorded :lol:
Yeah, I never would've known about the guy if my Ukrainian friend didn't tell me about his collection and started downloading his songs on my computer.

I must say the Russian parody of Eminem is pretty good.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:07 AM
He is rated pretty high with good speed in the NHL 2006 game (taking attributes from the '04 season), if that counts for anything.

He could be totally washed up now for all I know. The lockout year really screwed with my player judgement, but luckily we're back on track now.
As you see I don't know anything about hockey.... so there was a lockout last year and they didn't play at all and that's why Czerkawski played in Sweden and not because nobody wanted him? :lol:

But in the newspapers I was reading something he was relegated to that lower league... pathetic...

BTW he's a real celebrity here... But a very nice person in real life I have to admit.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:08 AM
I made a complete fool of myself when they played the Y.M.C.A. and encouraged the crowd to dance in between innings at a Mets game.
If you did it with grace of yourself singing "Sugar"... it was funny and you weren't a fool :D

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah, I never would've known about the guy if my Ukrainian friend didn't tell me about his collection and started downloading his songs on my computer.

I must say the Russian parody of Eminem is pretty good.
I think he was making tracks to movies with Leslie Nielsen :lol: This actor is a legend too.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:10 AM
As you see I don't know anything about hockey.... so there was a lockout last year and they didn't play at all and that's why Czerkawski played in Sweden and not because nobody wanted him? :lol:

But in the newspapers I was reading something he was relegated to that lower league... pathetic...

BTW he's a real celebrity here... But a very nice person in real life I have to admit.
Yeah, it must've been the lockout year for him playing in Sweden because I distinctly remember him playing for the Maple Leafs and then traded to the Boston Bruins and then he went somewhere else. Perhaps he is playing back in Sweden.

I'm sure he's a great guy. He didn't seem to have a bad attitude when I watched his games.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:10 AM
If you did it with grace of yourself singing "Sugar"... it was funny and you weren't a fool :D
No, I only danced that time. I think I got other people in my section to do it with me. It was a great time and an exciting game.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:12 AM
I think he was making tracks to movies with Leslie Nielsen :lol: This actor is a legend too.
Yea, I heard about that actor, but I don't follow too closely with older actors and couldn't tell you what the Nielsen guy was doing now.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:13 AM
No, I only danced that time. I think I got other people in my section to do it with me. It was a great time and an exciting game.
Of course, matches should be fun... especially if the team is winning.

I can imagine you singing the song I'm listening to now... Michael Buble - "Sway" ... there's something from your character in this song... you can be very charming... :hearts:
Of course, I imagine you singing it to one certain Queen from Eastern Europe.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Of course, matches should be fun... especially if the team is winning.

I can imagine you singing the song I'm listening to now... Michael Buble - "Sway" ... there's something from your character in this song... you can be very charming... :hearts:
Of course, I imagine you singing it to one certain Queen from Eastern Europe.
It was a baseball game. You don't call them matches here. lol

I'm sure I can be vocally talented if I worked on songs. I just don't like to sing, that's all. Whistling is my most unique vocal characteristic.

I have no idea what Michael Buble sounds like, BTW.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Yeah, it must've been the lockout year for him playing in Sweden because I distinctly remember him playing for the Maple Leafs and then traded to the Boston Bruins and then he went somewhere else. Perhaps he is playing back in Sweden.

I'm sure he's a great guy. He didn't seem to have a bad attitude when I watched his games.
I think he was playing in Sweden at the beginning of career... He was married to a Polish actress also living in Sweden at that time... Her name is Izabella Scorupco and she was one Bond's girlfriend ("Goldeneye").

After reading the article about David Hasselhoff drunk at Wimbledon... well, Mariusz is something opposite :p

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:17 AM
It was a baseball game. You don't call them matches here. lol

I'm sure I can be vocally talented if I worked on songs. I just don't like to sing, that's all. Whistling is my most unique vocal characteristic.

I have no idea about Michael Buble sounds like, BTW.
Whistling? Have you tried Monty Python "Always look on the bright side of life"? :p

Baseball... how could I know you don't play matches in baseball. So what is played there between teams? :eek:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:17 AM
I think he was playing in Sweden at the beginning of career... He was married to a Polish actress also living in Sweden at that time... Her name is Izabella Scorupco and she was one Bond's girlfriend ("Goldeneye").

After reading the article about David Hasselhoff drunk at Wimbledon... well, Mariusz is something opposite :p
I could just look up his career myself and find where he played. It's no big deal, though I thank you for the tidbits of information.

Hasselhoff is something else. He made the news on a sports show over here with that story.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Yea, I heard about that actor, but I don't follow too closely with older actors and couldn't tell you what the Nielsen guy was doing now.
I have no clue what he's doing these days either... seen him in "Naked Gun" (three parts :p) when I was a child... and lately he played president of USA in "Scary Movie 4"... so rather he plays in pathetic comedies... as stupid that can even be funny.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Whistling? Have you tried Monty Python "Always look on the bright side of life"? :p

Baseball... how could I know you don't play matches in baseball. So what is played there between teams? :eek:
You call baseball games.. games.

I suppose I could try Monty Python later when I come back from tennis and I'll send you the file.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:20 AM
I could just look up his career myself and find where he played. It's no big deal, though I thank you for the tidbits for information.

Hasselhoff is something else. He made the news on a sports show over here with that story.
Yeah, he thought he was looking for so long at Canada's the best Pamela Anderson's fake tits so he thought he's the boss now. Apparently he isn't.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:20 AM
I have no clue what he's doing these days either... seen him in "Naked Gun" (three parts :p) when I was a child... and lately he played president of USA in "Scary Movie 4"... so rather he plays in pathetic comedies... as stupid that can even be funny.
I heard Scary Movie 4 wasn't very funny at all except the part with Shaq.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Yeah, he thought he was looking for so long at Canada's the best Pamela Anderson's fake tits so he thought he's the boss now. Apparently he isn't.
Hasselhoff is doing much better than Pam in the States now, but Pam is still ruling in Canada. I saw her at an Award Show for CBC.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:23 AM
You call baseball games.. games.

I suppose I could try Monty Python later when I come back from tennis and I'll send you the file.
:yeah:

And if I can reccomend a song to you... but it's in Polish: O.N.A. "Drzwi" :hearts:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:24 AM

And if I can reccomend a song to you... but it's in Polish: O.N.A. "Drzwi" :hearts:
I doubt I'll find that song, but I've been studying various languages so I wouldn't mind giving that a try.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:24 AM
I heard Scary Movie 4 wasn't very funny at all except the part with Shaq.
This is true... Shaq was hilarious... but this president wasn't bad as well. I've been to the cinema lately and saw adverts of "Date Movie" where they take piss of date movies...

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Hasselhoff is doing much better than Pam in the States now, but Pam is still ruling in Canada. I saw her at an Award Show for CBC.
They are totally forgotten in Poland these days... well, maybe not Pam because she's getting all married and divorced with Tommy Lee... I am sometimes familiar with the tabloids :angel:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:26 AM
This is true... Shaq was hilarious... but this president wasn't bad as well. I've been to the cinema lately and saw adverts of "Date Movie" where they take piss of date movies...
Haha. Date Movie seemed kinda stupid so I didn't go see that one.

I had been going to the movies way too often. In fact, I would do double features which aren't allowed at my 24-theatres. (and pay for one lol)

Now I conserve for mostly the blockbuster films; the big attractions.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:27 AM
I doubt I'll find that song, but I've been studying various languages so I wouldn't mind giving that a try.
It's an old song... one of my first albums I bought with my money.... I think I was 11 y.o.
This girl who's singing was a teenager then, quite surprising regarding her skills... and the song is about a murder :p

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:27 AM
They are totally forgotten in Poland these days... well, maybe not Pam because she's getting all married and divorced with Tommy Lee... I am sometimes familiar with the tabloids :angel:
As long as you're doing a commerical Ad, which I'm sure you've seen Hasselhoff's Pepsi Ad, you're considered as doing OK in the States. lol

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:29 AM
It's an old song... one of my first albums I bought with my money.... I think I was 11 y.o.
This girl who's singing was a teenager then, quite surprising regarding her skills... and the song is about a murder :p
Well perhaps it's more popular to have young singers in Poland. That sounds awesome.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Haha. Date Movie seemed kinda stupid so I didn't go see that one.

I had been going to the movies way too often. In fact, I would do double features which aren't allowed at my 24-theatres. (and pay for one lol)

Now I conserve for mostly the blockbuster films; the big attractions.
Haha when I was in Wroclaw and already was not at the university, I had a lot of free time and to go out and choose activities that would not make me too tired I was mainly sitting at the movies... I saw almost everything :help: inluding the cartoons :scared: European, American... everything :p But "Date Movie" is not yet here. I'm not going to see it, but perhaps if it was June, I'd do it.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:30 AM
As long as you're doing a commerical Ad, which I'm sure you've seen Hasselhoff's Pepsi Ad, you're considered as doing OK in the States. lol
Actually I've read somewhere he recorded a song :ignore:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Actually I've read somewhere he recorded a song :ignore:
I have my music downloader open now so I'm gonna search for him LOL.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Haha when I was in Wroclaw and already was not at the university, I had a lot of free time and to go out and choose activities that would not make me too tired I was mainly sitting at the movies... I saw almost everything :help: inluding the cartoons :scared: European, American... everything :p But "Date Movie" is not yet here. I'm not going to see it, but perhaps if it was June, I'd do it.
That's kinda odd how movies take long to go from country to country.

Transporter 2 took like 7 months to make it here. That was an awesome film which I saw earlier this year (or was it last year, I've seen too many lol).

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Well perhaps it's more popular to have young singers in Poland. That sounds awesome.
Yeah... perhaps... Really some singers here are very young. This chick should be now coming to 30 but IMO she's one of the best rock female vocalists in the world and I am rather keen on music. I've seen her band (old one and new one) live... :bounce: Once she was being given an award and as a thank you she said: "Fuck you teachers". It was a scandal because this whole award stuff was so posh...

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:34 AM
If you want more funny things, maybe try for classic from Moldova (but they're recording in Romania) O-Zone "Dragostea din tei"

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:36 AM
That's kinda odd how movies take long to go from country to country.

Transporter 2 took like 7 months to make it here. That was an awesome film which I saw earlier this year (or was it last year, I've seen too many lol).
Yeah, i have no clue why it happens... Marketing things or what :confused: "Brokeback Mountain" had the premiere in Poland 1,5 weeks before the Oscar Ceremony.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:37 AM
I found David Hasselhoff:

Hooked on a Feeling
Baywatch Theme Song
Du
I Believe
Looking for Freedom
LIMBO DANCE
I'll Be Ready
Crazy for You
Current of Love

:haha: !!!

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah... perhaps... Really some singers here are very young. This chick should be now coming to 30 but IMO she's one of the best rock female vocalists in the world and I am rather keen on music. I've seen her band (old one and new one) live... :bounce: Once she was being given an award and as a thank you she said: "Fuck you teachers". It was a scandal because this whole award stuff was so posh...
Hmm. Well you aren't really allowed to say that kind of stuff at award shows here, but I'm glad she said what she felt.

It must've been on the adult channels or something. lol

Some vocalists can get better as they age and their voice matures. For instance - Mariah Carey

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:43 AM

I found this song, whoa! Hopefully it downloads!

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:43 AM
I found David Hasselhoff:

Hooked on a Feeling
Baywatch Theme Song
Du
I Believe
Looking for Freedom
LIMBO DANCE
I'll Be Ready
Crazy for You
Current of Love

:haha: !!!
Are these songs any good? :)

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Are these songs any good?

KSU - Po Drugiej Stronie Drzwi
Eye for an Eye - Otworz Drzwi

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Are these songs any good? :)
I'll let you know soon, rofl.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Hmm. Well you aren't really allowed to say that kind of stuff at award shows here, but I'm glad she said what she felt.

It must've been on the adult channels or something. lol

Some vocalists can get better as they age and their voice matures. For instance - Mariah Carey
Haha it was the public TV... but I suppose if Sex Pistols were taking the award, it would be something similar. That O.N.A. band was a good rock band before they stopped playing :music:

I've been never a fan of Mariah Carey until her last album I guess... Then I've discovered her amazing abilities, and maybe I even more like this kind of songs now. But I used to like "Honey". I'm a bit upset about Celine Dion she doesn't record such songs as she used to up to 1997.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:47 AM
If you want more funny things, maybe try for classic from Moldova (but they're recording in Romania) O-Zone "Dragostea din tei"
I got it! I have a Romanian song! Booyeah!

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Are these songs any good?

KSU - Po Drugiej Stronie Drzwi
Eye for an Eye - Otworz Drzwi
I don't know these songs... I do know the band KSU it's a kind of a rock band but maybe it can bore you, they have good lyrics, they used to be somekind of a rebel band in 1980s and now they play again.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:48 AM
I got it! I have a Romanian song! Booyeah!
This song is soooo stupid :haha: But it was the hit of Europe 2004 :p

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:50 AM
I could upload all of these songs on youtube if you want. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:50 AM
Of David Hasselhoff? :aplot: :dance: Sure I'd want :p

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:51 AM
"Fuck the Macarena" is aweome from Wierd Al!

lmao!!!

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:52 AM
I don't know these songs... I do know the band KSU it's a kind of a rock band but maybe it can bore you, they have good lyrics, they used to be somekind of a rebel band in 1980s and now they play again.
Eye for an eye song is only 1:13. Also rock music. Hahaha it's so funny listening to a Polish song.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:52 AM
You can upload this one too... I think I haven't heard it yet... Or maybe I did... I don't remember...

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Do you have "Wierd Al - Smells Like Nirvana"?

Play 1:16...

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Eye for an eye song is only 1:13. Also rock music. Hahaha it's so funny listening to a Polish song.
Yes, it's very funny :tape:

The summer hit in Poland, played also by commercial radiostations and commercial TVs is one reggae song... and very political :tape: against the reigning political team :lol: It's ridiculous... It's even played at the discos I've heard...

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 09:56 AM
This song is soooo stupid :haha: But it was the hit of Europe 2004 :p
So THIS is the song that got that Numa guy attention!

Holy crap, I never would've found it otherwise.

:hearts: Nathii

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Do you have "Wierd Al - Smells Like Nirvana"?

Play 1:16...
I've heard it at my friend's :)

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:58 AM
So THIS is the song that got that Numa guy attention!

Holy crap, I never would've found it otherwise.

:hearts: Nathii
Who is Numa guy? Yes, I know you love me.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 10:00 AM
David Hasselhoff - "I......... I'm hooked on a feelin..... I'm high on believin...... that you're in love with meeeeeeeeeeee"

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Lyrics of David are so deep that I doubt he was writing them himself.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Numa Numa guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UCmo31FNpc

He stole my ideas.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
Lyrics of David are so deep that I doubt he was writing them himself.
No, Hooked on a Feelin is a real song sung by someone else.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:07 AM
I know you don't like hip-hop but if you want to listen to Polish language more in quite satisfying pace, then you may want to check a song from my place of birth: Trzeci Wymiar "15 MC" (Pietnastu MC)

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Ok, I'll look for that song later. I'll upload Hasselhoff songs on youtube when I get back from tennis.

Do zobaczenia, Nathii.

:wavey:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Numa Numa guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UCmo31FNpc

He stole my ideas.
IMO your dance was better. And the title's song is not 'numa numa'. And your song was better too :ras:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Ok, I'll look for that song later. I'll upload Hasselhoff songs on youtube when I get back from tennis.

Do zobaczenia, Nathii.

:wavey:
Trzymaj się Dave :wavey: Have fun on court.

joeb_uk
07-07-2006, 10:19 AM
I know you don't like hip-hop but if you want to listen to Polish language more in quite satisfying pace, then you may want to check a song from my place of birth: Trzeci Wymiar "15 MC" (Pietnastu MC)

Please reccomend me some EXCELLENT polish films, I dont think I have even seen one polish film before :shrug:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Please reccomend me some EXCELLENT polish films, I dont think I have even seen one polish film before :shrug:
"Seksmisja" is one of the best commedies I have ever seen in my life... But it doesn't have any English version. I doubt there are any Polish movies with English versions :lol: Maybe some of Kieslowski's films... and Polanski's... but he mainly worked in Hollywood and France.

marcelwks
07-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Psy i Psy 2 :p
Also Known As:
Pigs & Pigs 2

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:39 AM
:lol: Marcel :wavey: :kiss: :hearts: :inlove:

Better give him porn movies titles...

joeb_uk
07-07-2006, 10:43 AM
"Seksmisja" is one of the best commedies I have ever seen in my life... But it doesn't have any English version. I doubt there are any Polish movies with English versions :lol: Maybe some of Kieslowski's films... and Polanski's... but he mainly worked in Hollywood and France.

English versions? Come on nathii, 90% of the films I watch are not in english and are subtitled :lol: I am not one of those retards who has a problem with a subtitles. Thanks for that one, I will check on IMDB.COM.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:47 AM
If it has subtitles of course...

You can also try "Psy" and "Psy 2" as Marcel said but they are brutal films.

joeb_uk
07-07-2006, 10:49 AM
If it has subtitles of course...

You can also try "Psy" and "Psy 2" as Marcel said but they are brutal films.

Oh shit, you mean some dont even have english subtitles? I had that problem when trying to order some films from brazil, they didnt have english subs :sad: so I couldnt watch them. Although, majority of classic brazilian films I wanted; pixote, city of men, carandiru, central station (were all subbed).

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Oh shit, you mean some dont even have english subtitles? I had that problem when trying to order some films from brazil, they didnt have english subs :sad: so I couldnt watch them. Although, majority of classic brazilian films I wanted; pixote, city of men, carandiru, central station (were all subbed).
I don't know if they have subtitles or not, they are all old films but classic, so maybe they have. I've never downloaded movies...

JMG
07-07-2006, 11:36 AM
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0001DQU82/028-1182888-2655723?v=glance&n=290380

'Let's Dance Tonight', 'Crazy For You', 'Looking For Freedom' and more great songs from the Hoff!

One user on that site called it a 'masterpiece'.

Also brilliant are his christmas songs:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00064N83Q/028-1182888-2655723?v=glance&n=290380

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 11:45 AM
I consider myself as afan of many different kinds of music but damn, now I know I am not a fan of Hasselhoff's music... and this "Crazy for you" song has a trumpet riff (heh lacking words in English) taken from Y.M.C.A. - I wouldn't be surprised if the same person wrote these songs :retard:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Okay even this "Baywatch" song wasn't so bad... I mean... quite melodic and he's showing some singing... but not my cup of tea anyway.

And this is what was posted in General Messages in the thread "Is Nadal the new Agassi" (heh mind it.)

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9914/m490997726043en.jpg

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Hello everyone. What's up?

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi Nicole :) NATAS wanted to thank you for saying you like his 6 pack, while AD has an avatar with a little girl resembling you :p

SloKid
07-07-2006, 12:30 PM
I consider myself as afan of many different kinds of music but damn, now I know I am not a fan of Hasselhoff's music... and this "Crazy for you" song has a trumpet riff (heh lacking words in English) taken from Y.M.C.A. - I wouldn't be surprised if the same person wrote these songs :retard:
That song rocks!
You - you can say hello to tenderness
I - I can say goodbye to emptiness
We - we will live in happiness
You and I were made for each other
You - you will walk the shores of wonderland
I - I will write "I love you" in the sand
We - we will wander hand in hand
Ev'rybody knows we love each other
:dance: :p

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Are you all people serious with liking this guy? :unsure:

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Not me.

I like FF.

Every single fan in the stadium last night was chanting Maciej Zurawski :lol: he's not that good :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi Nicole :) NATAS wanted to thank you for saying you like his 6 pack, while AD has an avatar with a little girl resembling you :p

Hey Nathii.
I said that Natas had a nice six-pack without even knowing he had one. :o

I haven't seen Ali's avatar yet but I really have to see it now as I'm very curious to find out what the girl looks like. :angel:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:35 PM
That song rocks!
You - you can say hello to tenderness
I - I can say goodbye to emptiness
We - we will live in happiness
You and I were made for each other
You - you will walk the shores of wonderland
I - I will write "I love you" in the sand
We - we will wander hand in hand
Ev'rybody knows we love each other
:dance: :p

Booooo. This song sounds cheesy.

JMG
07-07-2006, 12:36 PM
I like Hasselhoff as an actor. :rocker2:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:38 PM

I liked him when he was in Baywatch and Knightrider but now I don't like him anymore.

Nathaliia
Not me.

I like FF.

Every single fan in the stadium last night was chanting Maciej Zurawski :lol: he's not that good :rolleyes:
Hehe did you see the match? You know, he was a player for Wisła and he was such an ass at World Cup.

SloKid
Yeah, I know, it's sooo cheesy it's good....Me and my best friend sing it when we are in our happy moods :unsure:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Hey Nathii.
I said that Natas had a nice six-pack without even knowing he had one. :o

I haven't seen Ali's avatar yet but I really have to see it now as I'm very curious to find out what the girl looks like. :angel:
He said it was probably about his (NATAS') Gatorade :help:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah, I know, it's sooo cheesy it's good....Me and my best friend sing it when we are in our happy moods :unsure:

I also tend to sing cheesy songs when I'm stoned. The other day I sang along to "Lucky" by Britney Spears after one blunt or maybe two. Just kidding. :tape:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Good. I thought everybody went mad.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:42 PM
He said it was probably about his (NATAS') Gatorade :help:

:haha:

Nathaliia
I haven't seen him as an actor, I cannot tell.

guille&tati4life
Hehe did you see the match? You know, he was a player for Wisła and he was such an ass at World Cup.

I saw, it was hard to watch.

He was awful at the world cup, he shot with every free-kick and corner Poland had :lol:

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 12:43 PM
I liked him when he was in Baywatch and Knightrider but now I don't like him anymore.

Knightrider :worship: you had to love Kit :lol:

SloKid
07-07-2006, 12:43 PM
I also tend to sing cheesy songs when I'm stoned. The other day I sang along to "Lucky" by Britney Spears after one blunt or maybe two. Just kidding. :tape:
Happy moods does not equal stoned. ;)
Me and my buddy get crazy and joke all the time if we meet again after a long time, hard to explain. :unsure:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Knightrider :worship: you had to love Kit :lol:

I always wanted to have a car like Kit.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Well I like (or rather... not that I like... sometimes I listen for fun) disco songs from 1990s La Bouche, Vengaboys etc... + all those one hit wonders but these songs are from my generation, I actually more like them now cos remind of childhood that in the old times, when I was actually annoyed by cheesy music :help:

David H. doesn't remind me of anything :shrug:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Happy moods does not equal stoned. ;)

In my case they do. ;)

:wavey: Milan by the way.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:46 PM
I might record a video of me singing along the "Be My Lover" song

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:48 PM
I might record a video of me singing along the "Be My Lover" song

That should be an interesting video clip to watch. :angel:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:49 PM
I saw, it was hard to watch.

He was awful at the world cup, he shot with every free-kick and corner Poland had :lol:
Yes, him or Krzynówek, two retards of the World Cup. Not valuable ones, btw.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:51 PM
In my case they do. ;)

:wavey: Milan by the way.
Ah so you're the type who after blunts behaves like a chucho?

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 12:52 PM
I always wanted to have a car like Kit.

I know :awww: cars after that can only be a disappointment

joeb_uk
07-07-2006, 12:52 PM

Were you a fan of the original baywatch theme? Who sang that?

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Yes, him or Krzynówek, two retards of the World Cup. Not valuable ones, btw.

They were so disappointing :(

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Ah so you're the type who after blunts behaves like a chucho?

No comment.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:55 PM
I saw the cartoon move "The Cars" :drive:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:56 PM

Indeed. But owning a Mercedes that doesn't have the same abilities as Kit would still make me the happiest person in the world. A Lamborghini wouldn't be bad either or maybe a Maybach? Ummm... :devil:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Were you a fan of the original baywatch theme? Who sang that?
Of course I'm not a fan of that song, I just mean that song is the best out of all I've heard today.

Nothing beats Ace of Base though :dance: I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign life is demanding without understanding :singer:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Of course I'm not a fan of that song, I just mean that song is the best out of all I've heard today.

Nothing beats Ace of Base though :dance: I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign life is demanding without understanding :singer:

Ace of Base were my heroes when I was a teenager. ;)

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 12:59 PM
They were so disappointing :(
Would you believe what Żurawski actually said for one of the biggest and most influential dailies in Poland in an interview after coming back (asked why didn't he bothered to run)?

"It was all already set"

:tape:

Actually before the semis I've heard on Eurosport if Italy wins the cup, there will be amnesty in Italian football :shrug: :help:

I think players are for playing and I want football clean and I don't care about stupid gossips. Unless it's related to South Korea :lol:

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Indeed. But owning a Mercedes that doesn't have the same abilities as Kit would still make me the happiest person in the world. A Lamborghini wouldn't be bad either or maybe a Maybach? Ummm... :devil:

And after i'd been lining up the ferrari for you :lol:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:00 PM
And after i'd been lining up the ferrari for you :lol:

You can also buy me a Ferrari. I like all expensive sports cars.

joeb_uk
07-07-2006, 01:01 PM

Whats your last.fm account?

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Ace of Base were my heroes when I was a teenager. ;)
Teenager? :D Honey the "Happy Nation" album came out when we were something like 7-8 years old :p Of course they were ecording other songs but none as successful as from that album.

I still like them... it's not even so cheesy... They made it up for a modern dance music.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Teenager? :D Honey the "Happy Nation" album came out when we were something like 7-8 years old :p Of course they were ecording other songs but none as successful as from that album.

I still like them... it's not even so cheesy... They made it up for a modern dance music.

I didn't find out about them until I was, like, 13. ;)

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Would you believe what Żurawski actually said for one of the biggest and most influential dailies in Poland in an interview after coming back (asked why didn't he bothered to run)?

"It was all already set"

:tape:

Actually before the semis I've heard on Eurosport if Italy wins the cup, there will be amnesty in Italian football :shrug: :help:

I think players are for playing and I want football clean and I don't care about stupid gossips. Unless it's related to South Korea :lol:

:lol: Maciej :smash: great excuse.

They can't do that, surely.

Yes, Korea and Juventus

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Whats your last.fm account?
I don't have one, it would be a shame for me... Actually the good music I listen to is on the radio, some I have on original albums and the cheesy stuff is in the mp3s :ras:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Aerosmith - "Fallin' in love :music: I like this one :lol:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Has David Hasselhoff already left? Being in the same room with him makes me feel quite uncomfortable.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:05 PM
I didn't find out about them until I was, like, 13. ;)
Didn't you watch German Viva... Stefan Raab, Mola Adebisi? :lol:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Has David Hasselhoff already left? Being in the same room with him makes me feel quite uncomfortable.
I'll kick him out.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:06 PM
:lol: Maciej :smash: great excuse.

They can't do that, surely.

Yes, Korea and Juventus
I haen't followed Italian league this season, what happened to Juventus? Have you seen any matches and setting scores was visible?

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Didn't you watch German Viva... Stefan Raab, Mola Adebisi? :lol:

We didn't get Viva until I was 12 or 13 because back then they only had it on Eutelsat and my dad refused to buy a special receiver for it. :rolleyes:

Stefan Raab is the dumbest person that I've ever seen in my life. A few years ago a German rapper that he had offended hit him so hard in the face that he broke his nose and I wasn't the only one who thought that it was well-deserved.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:09 PM
I'll kick him out.

Thank you. :kiss:

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 01:09 PM
I haen't followed Italian league this season, what happened to Juventus? Have you seen any matches and setting scores was visible?

I watched most of it and i saw nothing clear. But against one team, i can't remember who, might have been Udinese. The referee ruled out a goal that should have been given and turned down a clear penalty, but then this kind of thing happens.
But even their lawyers are admitting guilt

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:11 PM
We didn't get Viva until I was 12 or 13 because back then they only had it on Eutelsat and my dad refused to buy a special receiver for it. :rolleyes:

Stefan Raab is the dumbest person that I've ever seen in my life. A few years ago a German rapper that he had offended hit him so hard in the face that he broke his nose and I wasn't the only one who thought that it was well-deserved.
Stefan :awww:

Oh okay I didn't understand any German then but he seemed so funny to me :p Wasn't it him who recorded the awesome hits "Hier kommt die Maus" and "Wadde Hadde Dudde Da" and hmm... I think it was not him, but maybe... there was such a song "O La Paloma Blanca" (and I don't mean the original version, I believe by Mirelle Mathieu from France)

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:17 PM
I watched most of it and i saw nothing clear. But against one team, i can't remember who, might have been Udinese. The referee ruled out a goal that should have been given and turned down a clear penalty, but then this kind of thing happens.
But even their lawyers are admitting guilt
We will be having a corruption in Polish football too. The association collected lotsa money and they went to private pockets. According to Jan Tomaszewski (the excellent goalie from the team who took 3rd place at WC 1974), Italian scandal is a toilet washer, comparing to Niagara Falls that some ingenious people in Polish football did. :lol:

Tomaszewski always tends to overbold things, but it really looks stinky and everybody knew it through years, finally after our team's pathetic performance, the government will have to make an intervention :help:

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Stefan :awww:

Oh okay I didn't understand any German then but he seemed so funny to me :p Wasn't it him who recorded the awesome hits "Hier kommt die Maus" and "Wadde Hadde Dudde Da" and hmm... I think it was not him, but maybe... there was such a song "O La Paloma Blanca" (and I don't mean the original version, I believe by Mirelle Mathieu from France)

I remember these songs of his but I didn't like any of them. :o Well, there was a song called "O La Paloma Blanca" but I don't remember who sang it. It must have been 2 guys who were managed by Stefan Raab.

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 01:20 PM
We will be having a corruption in Polish football too. The association collected lotsa money and they went to private pockets. According to Jan Tomaszewski (the excellent goalie from the team who took 3rd place at WC 1974), Italian scandal is a toilet washer, comparing to Niagara Falls that some ingenious people in Polish football did. :lol:

Tomaszewski always tends to overbold things, but it really looks stinky and everybody knew it through years, finally after our team's pathetic performance, the government will have to make an intervention :help:

Tomaszewski :worship:
the english still complain that he is an awful goalkeeper "a clown" because he put them out in the qualifiers for world cup 74 :lol:

:awww: I hope Polish football recovers. Besides, Celtic need to steal all of the best players in the league.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:23 PM
I remember these songs of his but I didn't like any of them. :o Well, there was a song called "O La Paloma Blanca" but I don't remember who sang it. It must have been 2 guys who were managed by Stefan Raab.
Of course those songs were pathetic, but recorded for fun :p He's never had any serious singing aspirations... I mean... I hope :lol:

Just like this song (Polish) was recorded for fun: Ztvorki - "Gwiezdny Chlopak" (perhaps the most cheesy song in the world)

Del Potro leads Di Mauro 6-0 :angel:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Tomaszewski :worship:
the english still complain that he is an awful goalkeeper "a clown" because he put them out in the qualifiers for world cup 74 :lol:

:awww: I hope Polish football recovers. Besides, Celtic need to steal all of the best players in the league.
Hehe yeah my parents were telling me, the English newspapers laughed at him before the match. I think he defended a penalty in that match on wembley... it was 1-1. In Chorzów (Poland) our boys won 2-1 and it's the only victory we have over England :p

Polish football was sick since the beginning, but so was Polish tennis and it has very promising juniors now.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Of course those songs were pathetic, but recorded for fun :p He's never had any serious singing aspirations... I mean... I hope :lol:

Just like this song (Polish) was recorded for fun: Ztvorki - "Gwiezdny Chlopak" (perhaps the most cheesy song in the world)

Del Potro leads Di Mauro 6-0 :angel:

Him singing at the Eurovision song contest a few years ago must have been the most embarrassing moment for Germany in the Eurovision song contest history. Well, maybe that and then all the bad results that we have had in the past few years.

JMG
07-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Raab took Eurovision 2004 serious, but he wrote a terrible song for it.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Raab took Eurovision 2004 serious, but he wrote a terrible song for it.

Agreed.

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Hello people

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Him singing at the Eurovision song contest a few years ago must have been the most embarrassing moment for Germany in the Eurovision song contest history. Well, maybe that and then all the bad results that we have had in the past few years.
That's why I suggest Die Toten Hosen and Olga suggests Wir Sind Helden :p

And you always have that DJ from Kraków in Poland... known as DJ Tomekkk of course :p

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Olga, your avatar :eek:

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Nathii, thanks for the warning. :p

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Olga, your avatar :eek:

Yes?

Nikki♥
Who's that in your avatar, Olga?

Nathaliia
Haha no problem :p We have friends for that, don't we? ;)

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Yes?
It's crazy :)

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:34 PM
That's why I suggest Die Toten Hosen and Olga suggests Wir Sind Helden :p

And you always have that DJ from Kraków in Poland... known as DJ Tomekkk of course :p

I have never heard of Wir Sind Helden. I must have been living under a rock, I assume.

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2006, 01:37 PM

That's the 'gay' dude from myspace.

Washa Koroleva
I have never heard of Wir Sind Helden. I must have been living under a rock, I assume.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NATAS81
Her latest MySpace one night stand.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Okay I'm feeling sick already... so gotta go sleep. See you soon.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Check your Inbox later.

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 01:39 PM

bye nathii

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2006, 01:40 PM
I was very horny until Natas appeared in this thread.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 01:41 PM
You only mention Natas because I seep into your thoughts at night.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:44 PM
That's the 'gay' dude from myspace.

Ah, the Australian one from yesterday. Does he know that you are using his picture as avatar picture?

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:45 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I also didn't know Tokio Hotel or whatever their name is until jesus told me about them.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Bye Nathii. :hug: Take care.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Ah, the Australian one from yesterday. Does he know that you are using his picture as avatar picture?
Based on how she typically handles her men, no.

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2006, 01:49 PM

Yes

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah, only after I said it.

Washa Koroleva
07-07-2006, 01:56 PM
i changed it, didn't wanna look gay.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 01:58 PM
i changed it, didn't wanna look gay.

:haha:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Put a body shot of Golovin/Kournikova/Hingis in it.

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 02:06 PM

:drool:

I like that ava

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 02:07 PM

As long as it is not a face shot of Hingis I don't mind.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:09 PM
What about her chucky smile?

My PC restarted on it's own, sorry folks. I know you missed my wittiness for the past 10 minutes, I understand.

Don't worry, a CHKDSK will be ran and the problem will be rectified in due time.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Whoa. Jonas put up a love service game.

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 02:30 PM
so did federer :(

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm using this as a score thread.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm glad to see Jonas is going for his second serves. 114 MPH gets him even at 30-30.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:35 PM
He firmly disappoints me with a 96 MPH 2nd and gets broken for the second time in the set. 5-2.

I hope he loses the 2nd set before it's time for me to go see Pirates: II. That way I'll know the result.

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 02:37 PM
1st set Federer :sad:

Unlucky Jonas, good tournament.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:39 PM
The good news for the finalists is it will be sunny on Sunday.

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Jonas saves a bp. ad jonas I gotta go now.

Bye :wavey:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:43 PM
I'll be gone as soon as this set concludes.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:45 PM
I don't have the nerves... this kid already had 5-4 and served to win the set :smash:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:46 PM
It says on Court 18 Radwanska is serving for the set 5-2.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Sloppy match - Radwanska -3, Wozniacki -7

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Yes she is... at least her :awww:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Wow. 104 MPH bullet from the junior on SP and it was saved.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:49 PM
It's totally a different emotion when a compatriot plays... damn, even this Domachowska, even that I don't like her game at all :lol: And this everything that is around her.

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Marta has been around awhile. I think her F against Arvidsson is the best we'll see from her.

3-0 Federer

I have one arm in the sport coat.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Likely.

104 mph = how many km/h is that? :awww:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:52 PM
I have one arm in the sport coat.
You must look sexy now.

NATAS81
http://www.conversion.ws/speed.htm

Nathaliia
:woohoo: Ula 6-3 first set :drool: Go and win the second :bounce:

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 02:54 PM
I should change my avatar now, but must hang onto tradition.

Enjoy the juniors, kids, your commentator bids farewell.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Marcin Gawron plays TB :scared: leads 4-2 :eek: :scared:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:56 PM
5-2 dont choke honey please....

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:57 PM
6-3.... please take one setpoint...

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 02:58 PM
I should change my avatar now, but must hang onto tradition.

Enjoy the juniors, kids, your commentator bids farewell.
Take care :wavey:
So... this whole Marcin Gawron kid actually managed to win a set 7-6(3)

NATAS81
07-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Hasselhoff Fans Rejoice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbaWux-8f7w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09XjHK3O3Yg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-1qbL8d-ng

More to come later. :wavey:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Hi already hijacked this thread and we kicked him out :p He has more fans in here, I fear :scared:

Gawron 3-0 in second :scared:
Ula broken, but she can fight back when set will be coming to end.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 03:30 PM
It's not for my heart.. IT IS NOT FOR MY HEART :fiery:

Gawron 5-3
Ula was losing 1-5 but then won 2 games without losing a point... it's 3-5

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Damn great :fiery: Gawron lost the break and Radwanska lost the set :o Definitely not for my nerves, I might go and read a book.

Nikki♥
07-07-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm back again. :wavey:

SloKid
07-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Nathii:
Dexter commented on a thread about that endless doubles match kinda irritated asking if that is MTF and now he's all happy doing live scores for a men's match...just revealing a double standard. :angel: :p

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi Nicole hi Milan... well, I still in fever... I can't believe the nicest kid in Polish tennis, the sweetest and the best brought up kid made a final at Wimbledon :eek:

I don't know any Radwańska sistahs personally and never seen any of them live... but I do know Marcin Gawron and I am so happy for him!

SloKid
07-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Well manners and Wimby kind of go together. ;)

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Nathii:
Dexter commented on a thread about that endless doubles match kinda irritated asking if that is MTF and now he's all happy doing live scores for a men's match...just revealing a double standard. :angel: :p
:lol: Which endless double match? Matka / Frytka at Aussie Open?

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Well manners and Wimby kind of go together. ;)
True. Radwańska sisters are well behaved too. At least Aga... she was cocky (if a girl can be cocky) at the age of 15, she matured very quickly. Ula is still a headcase... but also nice, I've heard.

SloKid
07-07-2006, 04:35 PM
:lol: Which endless double match? Matka / Frytka at Aussie Open?
No, Nestor/Knowles vs. Aspelin/Perry this week. ;)

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 04:37 PM
No, Nestor/Knowles vs. Aspelin/Perry this week. ;)
Hahaha nooooo so this one was sick! :D
damn she's losing 0-30

trzymaj bo jak cię trzasnę.... :boxing:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 04:39 PM
6-6

W.H.Y.?

SloKid
07-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Hahaha nooooo so this one was sick! :D
damn she's losing 0-30

trzymaj bo jak cię trzasnę.... :boxing:
Huh? :lol:

AgassiDomination
07-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Hello

its.like.that
07-07-2006, 04:50 PM
And I'm afraid your Radwanska girl is going to lose to Wozniacki. ;)

:smoke:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 04:51 PM
She lost :smash: As I said, not for my nerves :fiery: It's terribly twisting in my head and I should go to bed :lol:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
:smoke:
Before the match started I said if I can have only one player from Poland in the final, I prefer the boy. And he's already there. Of course he has no chances in the final but it's a comedy he's there already.

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Tamira :sad:

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 05:30 PM
:woohoo: Tamira's back in it.
tie break

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 05:37 PM
:yippee: she's back in it. 3rd set.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah I prefer Paszek :)

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 06:20 PM
tamira :sad: it's over.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 06:34 PM
It truly is. I am totally out of power, gotta load my batteries. I feel like I was running a distance of 5 kms and what's the worst it's still like there's some strange hammering in my head... I won't follow this boys' final, why to get nervous...

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 06:37 PM
i'll cheer on your guy for you, maybe, i might change my mind when i start watching.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 06:40 PM
I think it's going to be a Federer-Bjorkman like match :p What keeps me quite calm is that other people get even more nervous, this is the proof (even JMG doesn't have such smileys):

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3764880&postcount=302

guille&tati4life
07-07-2006, 06:43 PM
I think it's going to be a Federer-Bjorkman like match :p What keeps me quite calm is that other people get even more nervous, this is the proof (even JMG doesn't have such smileys):

In your guys favour or to the other one?

Who's playing anyway?

I like the smileys :lol:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 07:01 PM
It was Volandri who choked in Biella to lucky loser Andreas Vinciguerra. Promising player at his time, before several and severe injuries.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Ah, and Rafa will now defeat Roger Federer because Federer is Rafa's little bitch.

Sandra
07-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi, if someone cares: i'll go next year to the mountains where I went this year as well. :p

JMG
07-07-2006, 08:03 PM

I'm interested in tt boy's smileys for a long time. My favourite is his pissing smiley.

http://menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=3562106#post3562106

What a great idea that is to post a players pic next to the pissing smiley.

JMG
07-07-2006, 08:05 PM
http://menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3509262&postcount=302

This one is also funny, especially when you look at his current avatar.

its.like.that
07-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi, if someone cares: i'll go next year to the mountains where I went this year as well. :p

Nobody cares, sweetheart.

:rolleyes:

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Sandra :hug: So happy to have you back :D You liked your trip I guess :D

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm interested in tt boy's smileys for a long time. My favourite is his pissing smiley.

http://menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=3562106#post3562106

What a great idea that is to post a players pic next to the pissing smiley.
Disguisting but funny :D And this one with Kiefer is hilarious too.

Nathaliia
07-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Nobody cares, sweetheart.

:rolleyes:
I care. I am not a nobody :awww:

NATAS81
07-08-2006, 05:40 AM
Guess you don't want Hasselhoff's 'Du'.

Washa Koroleva
07-08-2006, 11:21 AM
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nikki♥
07-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Aloha. It's raining right now. :sad:

NATAS81
07-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Check blog.

Nikki♥
07-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Check blog.

I'm truly impressed by your latest blog entry. Keep up the excellent work.

NATAS81
07-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Not mine, but thanks.

Nikki♥
07-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Not mine, but thanks.

You're welcome.

Washa Koroleva
07-08-2006, 11:35 AM
check my blog, too

NATAS81
07-08-2006, 11:36 AM