Is Marin Cilic injured? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is Marin Cilic injured?

petar_pan
12-12-2011, 09:48 PM
I read on forum he has knee injury. Is that true and for how long he will be out from the tour?

samanosuke
12-12-2011, 09:49 PM
yes, he'll miss chennai and probably ao

misty1
12-12-2011, 09:51 PM
damn, poor marin

Certinfy
12-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Now that explains why he lost to Verdasco in Paris.

Hope he recovers soon. :)

petar_pan
12-12-2011, 10:06 PM
yes, he'll miss chennai and probably ao

Thanks.

Brain damage?

samanosuke
12-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Brain damage?

unlikely, it's little more serious this time

http://www.24sata.hr/tenis/tuzno-je-sto-goran-jos-nema-funkciju-u-hrvatskom-tenisu-244909

petar_pan
12-12-2011, 10:19 PM
unlikely, it's little more serious this time

http://www.24sata.hr/tenis/tuzno-je-sto-goran-jos-nema-funkciju-u-hrvatskom-tenisu-244909

So he will be ready for DC, I think.
It's way better to follow young gun Borna Coric, even in juniors, than this loser. He makes only bad feelings. I mean he is on the same position he was 3 years ago. How poor is that. Beside that, way how he dumped Prpic is beyond of everything. Ivanisevic and he made pact and he even wasn't able to go to tell that Prpic in the face but through telephone.

misty1
12-12-2011, 10:23 PM
then do his fans a favor and dont follow him anymore

petar_pan
12-12-2011, 10:26 PM
then do his fans a favor and dont follow him anymore

haha who cares about your opinion, stfu.

samanosuke
12-12-2011, 10:31 PM
So he will be ready for DC, I think.
It's way better to follow young gun Borna Coric, even in juniors, than this loser. He makes only bad feelings. I mean he is on the same position he was 3 year ago. How poor is taht. Beside that way how he dumped Prpic is beyond of everything. Ivanisevic and he made pact and he even wasn't go to tell that in the Prpic's face but through telephone.

I always laugh at your enthusiasm of making the great player from nothing :lol: . I'v heard for this coric and vekic but they were also talking for pavic, belic,draganja , itd... nothing from all this . world class player don't born so often . in next 20 years you won't see player like goran or even ljubo . i am sure in that

petar_pan
12-12-2011, 10:38 PM
I always laugh at your enthusiasm of making the great player from nothing :lol: . I'v heard for this coric and vekic but they were also talking for pavic, belic,draganja , itd... nothing from all this . world class player don't born so often . in next 20 years you won't see player like goran or even ljubo . i am sure in that

I am just to optimistic sometimes. I like to lie myself sometimes. But Coric and Vekic (and Ana Konjuh) are the talents of the biggest possible potential. Pavic&co weren't that anytime.
We have every 4 od 8 years one great promise (Marin was that too, but he even doesn't care of his career; if he cares, he would have TEAM aroud himself. So, Borna is in that period). But don't whach that. We will see what will be. He has talent, he will be heigh enough, but he needs to go in some big academy. He can become (constant) top 10 player by talent. That is his goal, too.

shiaben
12-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Stay optimistic. I think Cilic has been playing well this year. I liked his result against Federer. He was able to take a set and keep the match tight. The only problem with Cilic is his endurance. He needs to fix that and also reduce UE on key points. He's much better this year than the previous year. At least I'm beginning to see a glimpse of him using his talent and strengths.

leng jai
12-12-2011, 10:59 PM
He has mono

...brow

shiaben
12-12-2011, 11:14 PM
How many players have mono? The kissing disease is surely kicking butt now. Federer, Soderling, Ancic, Cilic, must be many more. I guess it does more damage in some than in others.

ossie
12-12-2011, 11:23 PM
does being a clown count as injury? because if it does im afraid his injury is a chronic one.

misty1
12-13-2011, 01:01 AM
haha who cares about your opinion, stfu.

yeah, makes alot of sense to post in his fan forum and say the stuff like you did about him

you confuse me

and lets cut marin some slack this year..he sturggled for a long time but he also went through something pretty awful early on that had to affect him mentally for a while