Attention Seekers 23 [Archive] - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 23

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 12:29 AM
mtw, managed to get Mr Q the best American poster on MTF to swear, yet she doesn't make the final.
She wasn't posting in GM enough :(:(

Also funny, she claims to be a doctor, booo in Poland medical studies are for 6 years and she was born in 1985 :haha:

When I say I'm a lawyer at least I don't hide I am joking.

TankingTheSet
11-15-2007, 12:31 AM
I was surprised that uniq_ladii wasn't nominated for ACC. Would have been a favourite in my book just because of her presentation. :)

tiptop
11-15-2007, 12:33 AM
And now you live in South Africa?
In NRW were so many HSV fans? Funny :lol:
And this time was the best in club history so you were a lucky one ;)

No, I live in Engerland (still my English is crap), but later on I would love to move to South Africa.
I'm still wondering why there were so many HSV fans in my area. Probably because of their great team in the early 80s. And you are right it was a nice and successful era. But it was also the time of "kontrollierte Offensive", which meant boring games ending in a dull 0:0 draw or a had fought 1:0 win. I prefer today's team under the special guidance of KATS. When did you become a fan?

Snowwy
My friends had crushes on Rafter so I automatically didn't like him so much :haha: and I loved when Mantilla beat him on clay and he was whining afterwards.

I also think Xristos lost too early, ppl clearly stopped going to his thread.

I did well playing like Rafter, I won a lot of local junior things but now that Im not a junior I always lose to the same guy, hes a caly courter, his forehand is amazing placement though, so now Im working on baseline. I lose more often now but I have more fun not going to the net.

And X losing was a travisty..he is the biggest clown in the world, Im pretty sure.

I didnt do to well, but at least I wasnt bagelled or anything.

When I say I'm a lawyer at least I don't hide I am joking.

Wait, you're not gonna be a lawyer? I honestly thought you were going to become one.

Action Jackson
Just slagging off Bush and posting threads about him is repetitive arse clownage- to win the competition you need to be a creative arse clown.

She fell short.

Not like RFK= pussy. This guy is like an Italian war hero.

I can't believe Carlisle United are doing as well as they are, then again getting rid of a guy who claimed to see aliens always helps.

Jens
It was a bit lucky but I was good at TT there, I only played 1 WTA event and two challengers and I won Stockhelm, a tier III I think and then I won the doubles with you at the challenger.

you're really good, we won a challenger here too :D

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Just slagging off Bush and posting threads about him is repetitive arse clownage- to win the competition you need to be a creative arse clown.

She fell short.
You are a Word Life fanboy and Chilean in denial, just don't be afraid to admit it.

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Not like RFK= pussy. This guy is like an Italian war hero.

I can't believe Carlisle United are doing as well as they are, then again getting rid of a guy who claimed to see aliens always helps.

Carlisle are doing great stuff- since we edged them out 1-0 up there in September they've been virtually championship winning form.

They sacked McDonald after an away draw in the first game too, bold decision but it looks like it's paying off. And beating dirty Leeds brought hope to the rest of the division.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 12:38 AM
I was surprised that uniq_ladii wasn't nominated for ACC. Would have been a favourite in my book just because of her presentation. :)
:haha:

In terms of dramaqueenism I distance her by thousands of kilometres and in terms of GM fangirlism she is behind Saumon, Juanqui Lover and VolandriFan.

Sorry, I believe the last one is a guy.

tiptop
11-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Kisses for the Beau.

Meh, crap money, and in fights for cash people lose humanity and become bitches which is something I hate. Well, I am studying law, and it's even worse in that job actually.

My dream is to be a novelist or a journalist (in tennis or social issues, or history/philosophy essays) but on my conditions... like I go somewhere with my copybook (yeah I first write things in a traditional way :o) where I can't be bothered and I try to give some best laugh or other emotion to the readers. Actually, when I was a teen, some magazines wanted to contract me, but it wasn't smth I was waiting for, so I guess I am waiting for how situation develops.

I might end up as a gambler for life though ;)

When I was younger I also wanted to become a journalist or better a journalist writing novels. But after my first couple of internships I was really disenchanted about the whole business. It was nothing like I wanted it to be. Now a few years later I'm actually studying journalism and as my teachers allways say:You need to get the facts right. Forget about all that metaphorical bullshit. It's really like learning the language again and it's actually fun.

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 12:39 AM
You are a Word Life fanboy and Chilean in denial, just don't be afraid to admit it.

'Baghdatinho', mouthing off to his countrymen, amongst other things, acting like a mentally challenged one in GM got me on the Word Life bandwagon.

He deserved to beat mtw. But it's mainly my view mtw wasn't quite good enough an arse clown that played its part in my vote.

I'd vote for safin-rules-no.1, CmonAussie or Farenhajt over Word Life, mind you.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 12:41 AM
Carlisle are doing great stuff- since we edged them out 1-0 up there in September they've been virtually championship winning form.

They sacked McDonald after an away draw in the first game too, bold decision but it looks like it's paying off. And beating dirty Leeds brought hope to the rest of the division.

I think I said this to you before. Last season I actually didn't want them promoted and so far that looks like a good thing.

They have the advantage of being the only club in Cumbria and Newcastle or Queen of the South are the closest.

Anytime Leeds lose it's always a good thing.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 12:44 AM
I did well playing like Rafter, I won a lot of local junior things but now that Im not a junior I always lose to the same guy, hes a caly courter, his forehand is amazing placement though, so now Im working on baseline. I lose more often now but I have more fun not going to the net.

And X losing was a travisty..he is the biggest clown in the world, Im pretty sure.

I didnt do to well, but at least I wasnt bagelled or anything.

Wait, you're not gonna be a lawyer? I honestly thought you were going to become one.
Didn't know you were also a promising junior player.

Hmm, the difference between X and me is that he wants to become a pro player, me a pro novelist, but when I don't succeed I CAN become a lawyer and him - not really.

I am at 4th year out of 5 at the best law faculty in PL :nerner: but I have some exams failed yet due to health issues or just not caring too much. I am still not sure if I should try to finish it on time or shouldn't bother. I want to go abroad and practise a lot of spoken English in UK to write in English as 1st language, well, that;s if you ask me about my dream amd I have to say I'm a perfectionist, I have really won many prizes on writing in Polish, and how difficult it is in English, I find out translating my own articles.

But still I am a realist enough to guess what is approachable and what is not.

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I think I said this to you before. Last season I actually didn't want them promoted and so far that looks like a good thing.

They have the advantage of being the only club in Cumbria and Newcastle or Queen of the South are the closest.

Carlisle as a club looks ready to make the next step. Last home gate of 16,000, support growing and the best team they've had for a long time. No clubs to compete with for fans either, although you get your Liverpool/Manchester United glory hunters who take pot shots at each other without realising there's a perfectly good club in their area.

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 12:46 AM

I agree, them and Man City

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 12:47 AM
I agree, them and Man City

Why City? Didn't like Thaksin's human rights record??

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Carlisle as a club looks ready to make the next step. Last home gate of 16,000, support growing and the best team they've had for a long time. No clubs to compete with for fans either, although you get your Liverpool/Manchester United glory hunters who take pot shots at each other without realising there's a perfectly good club in their area.

This is the thing the ground can hold 16,000 but will be a regular thing. I remember when we were crap, they'd be getting 3 or 4,000. At the same they got 16 when Arsenal played there.

Matt Jansen should come back to his spiritual home. Yes, the whole Liverpool and Man Ure thing that is rampant in the provincial parts.

Man City when they went down to Div 2, they still got 25 000 to their games, look out Maccelsfield and Grimsby.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Why City? Didn't like Thaksin's human rights record??

Roman Abramovich is as honest as my MTF signature.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 12:52 AM
When I was younger I also wanted to become a journalist or better a journalist writing novels. But after my first couple of internships I was really disenchanted about the whole business. It was nothing like I wanted it to be. Now a few years later I'm actually studying journalism and as my teachers allways say:You need to get the facts right. Forget about all that metaphorical bullshit. It's really like learning the language again and it's actually fun.
Depends on what kind of journalism you practise. In every text, a metaphore can actually steal the show and attract you the fans. When I was 14-15 y.o. I was in love in short tennis texts of a guy who later called me to work for him at tennis events and who remains my guru.

In fact, journalism studies don't make you a better journalist, sometimes just help you to get the better practise. And metaphores are golden, though should be short and fun, IMO you should read some posts of PMK is Innocent to know exactly what I mean.

When I wrote that Lapentti's shots were as exact as NATO missiles at embassies, I got around 50 e-mails saying that was golden. I guess this is what you seek and screw the professors. Now to be honest, if you wanna some better lessons, ask that PMK guy for his blog address, his writing is amazing and his English is also much better than mine.

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 12:53 AM
This is the thing the ground can hold 16,000 but will be a regular thing. I remember when we were crap, they'd be getting 3 or 4,000. At the same they got 16 when Arsenal played there.

Matt Jansen should come back to his spiritual home. Yes, the whole Liverpool and Man Ure thing that is rampant in the provincial parts.

Man City when they went down to Div 2, they still got 25 000 to their games, look out Maccelsfield and Grimsby.

Leeds average just under 30,000. The financial crisis, points deductions and their bashing in the media got Dennis Wise (who's a wanker) and the team into a 'us against the world' attitude and fair play they've done alright, but mainly down to two very good forwards at this level, they have mugged plenty of sides, they mugged us, Forest, Brighton amongst other teams.

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 12:54 AM

I agree, but a Canadian disliking Man City is a bit unusual.

Not even Man Utd 'fans' I know that don't come from Manchester hate them, because they don't understand the rivalry.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Leeds average just under 30,000. The financial crisis, points deductions and their bashing in the media got Dennis Wise (who's a wanker) and the team into a 'us against the world' attitude and fair play they've done alright, but mainly down to two very good forwards at this level, they have mugged plenty of sides, they mugged us, Forest, Brighton amongst other teams.

Dennis Wise reminds me of one of those characters in the TV show the Bill, little Cockney git. I have to say as much as I disliked the aerial bombardment of Wimbledon when they played, it was disappointing not to see them in Europe when they won the FA Cup.

Leeds are the biggest Yorkie side obviously, so they should have a good catchment area to get players, but the whole Wise and Wimbledon thing makes sense when applied to Leeds now.

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:00 AM
Dennis Wise reminds me of one of those characters in the TV show the Bill, little Cockney git. I have to say as much as I disliked the aerial bombardment of Wimbledon when they played, it was disappointing not to see them in Europe when they won the FA Cup.

Leeds are the biggest Yorkie side obviously, so they should have a good catchment area to get players, but the whole Wise and Wimbledon thing makes sense when applied to Leeds now.

Wimbledon was a unique story of how such a small club could achieve great things, even with route one, long ball physical football.

Wigan are perhaps the only recent comparison although they don't play the same way, but they came from nowhere to reach the top flight.

English clubs were banned from Europe at that time, they said we had the worst hooligan problem then, but now we are basically squeaky clean, because all seater stadia and banning orders came into place.

As for the Bill, my mom and sister are glued to it, always have been.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:01 AM
'Baghdatinho', mouthing off to his countrymen, amongst other things, acting like a mentally challenged one in GM got me on the Word Life bandwagon.

He deserved to beat mtw. But it's mainly my view mtw wasn't quite good enough an arse clown that played its part in my vote.

I'd vote for safin-rules-no.1, CmonAussie or Farenhajt over Word Life, mind you.
As for safin rules and sharpeirob, they are just the clowns who have the clue. just I remember during the fight against jocaputs when it was discussed between the mods, I was strongly against safin rules, because of not knowing him.

Of course, trolling on purpose doesn't excuse being a troll in general, and I have the lowest possible sentence on British education system :haha: especially after people sacked from Wroclaw Chemistry Faculty after 1st year (!!! - basements of basement) were gladly accepted in laboratory in London, equally with Chemistry graduates from UK unis :haha:

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Of course Wimbledon of then, is dead, or insolvent now, or others believe it is now Milton Keynes Dons.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Wimbledon was a unique story of how such a small club could achieve great things, even with route one, long ball physical football.

Wigan are perhaps the only recent comparison although they don't play the same way, but they came from nowhere to reach the top flight.

English clubs were banned from Europe at that time, they said we had the worst hooligan problem then, but now we are basically squeaky clean, because all seater stadia and banning orders came into place.

I admired their persistence and resilient nature, but hated the football it was barbaric but effective.

England unlike some other countries took steps to sort out the hooligan problem, at the same time it still happens, just not as often and no prawn sandwiches in Carlisle or Grimsby.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:03 AM
Is Carlisle your very home team? :awww:

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:04 AM

No. But top of the league my team plays in.

tiptop
11-15-2007, 01:04 AM
Depends on what kind of journalism you practise. In every text, a metaphore can actually steal the show and attract you the fans. When I was 14-15 y.o. I was in love in short tennis texts of a guy who later called me to work for him at tennis events and who remains my guru.

In fact, journalism studies don't make you a better journalist, sometimes just help you to get the better practise. And metaphores are golden, though should be short and fun, IMO you should read some posts of PMK is Innocent to know exactly what I mean.

When I wrote that Lapentti's shots were as exact as NATO missiles at embassies, I got around 50 e-mails saying that was golden. I guess this is what you seek and screw the professors. Now to be honest, if you wanna some better lessons, ask that PMK guy for his blog address, his writing is amazing and his English is also much better than mine.

I know what you mean and as I said before I really like what you do. The thing with my English is (and probably German as well), it's full of unnecessary stuff and words. What I really need/ed was to cut right to the chase. So methaphores was maybe the wrong word, I should have written unnecessary crap.

I guess in the end it's important to find the style which suits you the best and that allows you to work on the things you want to cover.

I'm sorry I need to hit the nay now. :wavey:

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:05 AM

No, he is a Tranmere Rovers man. I am the one who supports Carlisle.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:06 AM
I am a true Chelsea fan from Zola and Flo times and won't stop loving them only cos a rich bastard is temporary at owning :armed:

Man UTD is the team to hate :retard:

And Liverpool, buying everything from Valencia, morons.

And Arsenal, morons in general.

Yeah, I can't be a gf of marcelwks because we are different in views on Chelsea/Man Utd. ;)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Dear gosh so much Wise is a wanker, unlike the Wise who played in Chelsea :inlove:

Ehhhhhhhhhh such is life :sad:

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:15 AM
Dear gosh so much Wise is a wanker, unlike the Wise who played in Chelsea :inlove:

He's a wanker because he insults referees, corners them and follows them into their offices. Just like the fans of his club who throw missiles like coins at a referee who doesn't favour them.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,2180924,00.html

But the worst thing he did was when a Leicester player and he assaulted one of his team mates over a petty argument, and he was fired.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:16 AM
Funny when Liverpool used to be an attacking team and now they are very pragmatic at best.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:18 AM
I know what you mean and as I said before I really like what you do. The thing with my English is (and probably German as well), it's full of unnecessary stuff and words. What I really need/ed was to cut right to the chase. So methaphores was maybe the wrong word, I should have written unnecessary crap.

I guess in the end it's important to find the style which suits you the best and that allows you to work on the things you want to cover.

I'm sorry I need to hit the nay now. :wavey:
If it helps you, try to write the same story in 10K, 1K, 500, 250 and 100 characters.

And try with unfinished numbers of stories.

It helps.

Even too much, I learnt being straight to the point so much that I failed Civil Law only because the prof wanted very long essays and judged basically on lenght of work :haha: I wrote in 5 sentences something the other needed 1 page to name it :haha:. Well, my retake is oral, hopefully next Thursday ;)

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:20 AM
Funny when Liverpool used to be an attacking team and now they are very pragmatic at best.

I never thought I'd say this but watching them makes Chelsea look entertaining.

Pragmatic football doesn't win the league which is why they are still waiting 18 years to win it again.

Chelsea were fairly pragmatic but they had one world class striker who was worth 30 plus goals and that was enough for them.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:22 AM
No. But top of the league my team plays in.

No, he is a Tranmere Rovers man. I am the one who supports Carlisle.
Cool :D

I always like when people support the teams which aren't the top ones :D Marcel's and mine team finished at 1st place of Polish 2nd league, I came just after hearing the last result deciding of it :haha:

And my hometown's team can make it up for 3rd league but they have no cash and sell matches :banghead:

And my lover's team (he plays there) is on top of A class in Holland :rocker2:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:25 AM
He's a wanker because he insults referees, corners them and follows them into their offices. Just like the fans of his club who throw missiles like coins at a referee who doesn't favour them.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,2180924,00.html

But the worst thing he did was when a Leicester player and he assaulted one of his team mates over a petty argument, and he was fired.
Oh gosh.

I should watch BBC more often, they show many matches with commentaries.

It's not the Dennis Wise I used to adore. I still like Rios and GlennMirnyi, but not him.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:25 AM
I never thought I'd say this but watching them makes Chelsea look entertaining.

Pragmatic football doesn't win the league which is why they are still waiting 18 years to win it again.

Chelsea were fairly pragmatic but they had one world class striker who was worth 30 plus goals and that was enough for them.

They have done well in Europe and Chelsea are pragmatic for sure, but Drogba has been able to score for them well he did when they won the title.

Torres is a very good talent, but Benitez doesn't like playing with the same team for 2 matches in a row. I am all about strong defence, but the best teams have a player or players who can do something to win them games. I am not Paul the Celtic fan who gets a hard on over a 0-0 draw, but I don't like basketball scores either.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Most of the teams I support in football aren't winners. The one I support in Germany is in League 2.

My Norwegian team had a good year mid table and still loved it when they beat Chelsea and Ruudi Gullit was having a shocking day.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Didn't Rafa Benitez did the same with Valencia :retard:

Man I was crying with real tears when they were being slowly killed by Real the ultimate fuckers Mierdas under Cuper but it still was better :bigcry:

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:31 AM
They have done well in Europe and Chelsea are pragmatic for sure, but Drogba has been able to score for them well he did when they won the title.

Torres is a very good talent, but Benitez doesn't like playing with the same team for 2 matches in a row. I am all about strong defence, but the best teams have a player or players who can do something to win them games. I am not Paul the Celtic fan who gets a hard on over a 0-0 draw, but I don't like basketball scores either.

When Arsenal beat Liverpool in the League Cup last year it was a one set football match that they won 6-3.

Celtic's loss in Benfica may be costly because Shakhtar won there and also beat them 3-0, bad if it goes to head to head records.

Benitez has an expensive squad, can't see the new Yank honchos being happy with no title challenge again considering the investment made.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:32 AM

Drogba was the first one to whine after Mourinho left and yet he stays, I wonder how much he got paid.

Paul hates Ivory Coast and Drogba especially, Celtic isn't making it to 0-0 when Boruc is such a motherfucking goalie :haha: and his best achievement in Celtic remains making a cross in from of Glasgow fans plus defending a woman from the attackers. Zurawski is too old and Nakamura is too overrated.

Yet I have been a Celtic fan for years too :o

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:32 AM
Most of the teams I support in football aren't winners. The one I support in Germany is in League 2.

My Norwegian team had a good year mid table and still loved it when they beat Chelsea and Ruudi Gullit was having a shocking day.

Tromso oh yes in the falling snow and orange ball, classic.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Cuper was fairly pragmatic when he needed to be, but they got pumped badly by Real Mierda in that final. It must have been those orange outfits.

I love how Ferrer and Vicente are from Valencia province and support Barcelona and Ferrero supports RM.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:35 AM

I will find the pics and post them again, they never get old.

rocketassist
Cuper was fairly pragmatic when he needed to be, but they got pumped badly by Real Mierda in that final. It must have been those orange outfits.

I love how Ferrer and Vicente are from Valencia province and support Barcelona and Ferrero supports RM.

Nadal supports them as well doesn't he, and he's from Manacor.

As for Verdasco well he is a Madrid inhabitant, and I assume he'd pick Real.

Nathaliia

Are you a fan of Rosenborg too? :awww:

Val is their bitch :tears: though Legia Warsaw beat them in 1995 and it was the1st CHL season I have ever followed in one part. I also supported Ajax in 1994 but Elke told me supporting Ajax was a very bad thing.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Tromso is the fave team of my mom (real life mom, not Gulzhan :haha: ) and she aint a bandwagoner :haha: die hard Lapentti and Tromsoe fan since she heard they beat a goat as a victim for better results :haha:

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 01:40 AM
:wavey:

Excuse the interruption but something caught my attention. Nathii supporting Ajax might not be the most intelligent thing but it definitely isn't a bad thing. I've done so for years and it sometimes hurts but bad it isn't.:D

Ferrer and Vicente obviously know about football.:angel:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:41 AM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well, this is what I started hating Ferrero from. We have a saying "frajer" in Polish, is can have different meanings in English, all are pejorative, and he was called Frajerro in a Polish forum :D

Cuper choked that one, something I wouldn't have. The one aginst Bayern was hopelessly choked too. Or against Inter playing without a goalie. Dunno, maybe I choked Madrid TT but it wasn't THAT harsh to the fans.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:42 AM
Nadal supports them as well doesn't he, and he's from Manacor.

As for Verdasco well he is a Madrid inhabitant, and I assume he'd pick Real.

Nadal supports anyone. I mean it's a disgrace he supports Real Madrid, especially when his uncle played for Barcelona. He was a beast as well.

Verdasco supports Real, but the legend of Francisco Clavet supports Atletico Madrid, just like our man deivid.

rocketassist
11-15-2007, 01:43 AM
Cuper's worst choke was Inter being top of Serie A and needing to beat an unmotivated Lazio in an Olimpico stadium where most fans were cheering Inter, yet they blew it and the fixers won it instead.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:46 AM
Are you a fan of Rosenborg too? :awww:

Val is their bitch :tears: though Legia Warsaw beat them in 1995 and it was the1st CHL season I have ever followed in one part. I also supported Ajax in 1994 but Elke told me supporting Ajax was a very bad thing.

Rosenborg are like Man U to me in some ways. I like Trondheim it's a cool place and friendly people, but Rosenborg take the best players elsewhere from Norway, they won the Champs 14x in a row at one stage.

I mean they Champs League, then go and make it in England usually. I mean in Tromsø, we even have clowns that support Vålrenga the Oslo team.

Ajax, well I admired them and they played in a way that was great to watch and very technical, then the Bosman rule came up, but I am not a fan.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:46 AM

Excuse the interruption but something caught my attention. Nathii supporting Ajax might not be the most intelligent thing but it definitely isn't a bad thing. I've done so for years and it sometimes hurts but bad it isn't.:D

Ferrer and Vicente obviously know about football.:angel:Hoi Linda, one of the few chicks who know smth about footie in here :D

Sleeping with a Feyenoord fan and supporting Ajax is a like a suicide, but he told me about that already so I am aware ;)

But all you Dutchies end up supporting Ajax hoping it doesn't choke like this year, so you can have more teams in UEFA Cup :haha:

And even half reitred Litmanen managed to score Poland this Euro Q :awww:

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:47 AM
When Arsenal beat Liverpool in the League Cup last year it was a one set football match that they won 6-3.

Celtic's loss in Benfica may be costly because Shakhtar won there and also beat them 3-0, bad if it goes to head to head records.

Benitez has an expensive squad, can't see the new Yank honchos being happy with no title challenge again considering the investment made.

All these Yank owners, one thing they won't try like they do in the US is move the teams to another city. Imagine them trying that in Manchester or Liverpool, makes no sense, since the name sells the product.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:48 AM
Nadal supports anyone. I mean it's a disgrace he supports Real Madrid, especially when his uncle played for Barcelona. He was a beast as well.

Verdasco supports Real, but the legend of Francisco Clavet supports Atletico Madrid, just like our man deivid.
Dammit, Maniche plays for Atletico, makes me a fan automatically. My Nathii nickname is thankfully to Maniche.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Drogba was the first one to whine after Mourinho left and yet he stays, I wonder how much he got paid.

Paul hates Ivory Coast and Drogba especially, Celtic isn't making it to 0-0 when Boruc is such a motherfucking goalie :haha: and his best achievement in Celtic remains making a cross in from of Glasgow fans plus defending a woman from the attackers. Zurawski is too old and Nakamura is too overrated.

Yet I have been a Celtic fan for years too :o

I mean Paul with his love of the Serie A. I mean he'd love it if the backpass wasn't banned and then they could have great 0-0 like they used to. Juventus winning 1-0 with 110th min penalty.

At least he supports Atalanta and that isn't a bad thing.

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Ajax, well I admired them and they played in a way that was great to watch and very technical, then the Bosman rule came up, but I am not a fan.

It sucks how all their carefully built talent leaves as soon as the big money appears. But I suppose both club and player have a filled wallet.:shrug:

Hoi Linda, one of the few chicks who know smth about footie in here :D

Sleeping with a Feyenoord fan and supporting Ajax is a like a suicide, but he told me about that already so I am aware ;)

But all you Dutchies end up supporting Ajax hoping it doesn't choke like this year, so you can have more teams in UEFA Cup :haha:

And even laft reitred Litmanen managed to score Poland this Euro Q :awww:

Hoi!

I don't know about me "knowing something about footie" but thank you for saying so, I feel honored.:worship: :p

Sleeping with a Feyenoord fan and supporting Ajax? I do it every night. It works out for me, actually it's what we do best, sleeping together I mean. Talking about football is a whole different thing though. He obviously doesn't know a thing about it, so we try not to talk about it.:lol:

It's a crime Ajax isn't there where it belongs, playing CL.:mad:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:52 AM
Cuper's worst choke was Inter being top of Serie A and needing to beat an unmotivated Lazio in an Olimpico stadium where most fans were cheering Inter, yet they blew it and the fixers won it instead.
Was a big Inter fan, but not so big when they beat Valencia and then I figured Genci cheered AC and couldn't achieve a hard on without AC winning.

I was also given an AS Roma scarf in the metro, and right now can't care less about Italian league, though hoping Tomas (jesus) doesn't read it, he thinks I'm his friend only because I used to cheer Inter

PS. Recoba :rocker:

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 01:55 AM
I remember Hector when he was coaching Mallorca where he first made his name as a coach. Eto'o was there and they played Nazio in the last ever Cup Winners Cup final which was a good match, but bad result.

As for him choking, there is only so much it can come down to the coach, but he had his moments for sure.

The legend Brazilian coach Tele Santana of the Brazil 82 and 86 teams, always had to live with the jinx tag. Playing great football, but never winning until Sao Paulo won the Intercontinental Cup against Milan.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Rosenborg are like Man U to me in some ways. I like Trondheim it's a cool place and friendly people, but Rosenborg take the best players elsewhere from Norway, they won the Champs 14x in a row at one stage.

I mean they Champs League, then go and make it in England usually. I mean in Tromsø, we even have clowns that support Vålrenga the Oslo team.

Bosman rule was my fave out of the whole European Union Law for the exam, it isn't so bad then ;)

Ajax was a hell of a team in 1994 and 1995 despite I know my friend lurks in here and wouldn't want me to write this :D Van Der Sar is still very good, poor Kuszczak from PL who owned a goal from the Colombian goalie, has to sit on the bench despite being #2 in Man UTD bastards.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:58 AM
I mean Paul with his love of the Serie A. I mean he'd love it if the backpass wasn't banned and then they could have great 0-0 like they used to. Juventus winning 1-0 with 110th min penalty.

At least he supports Atalanta and that isn't a bad thing.
Oh true I forgot Paul being such an Atalanta fanboy, the Celtic mascott he gave me kinda took me out of track.

Di Mauro was a Juve fan, no wonder he was the one who got punished :haha:

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:00 AM
Was a big Inter fan, but not so big when they beat Valencia and then I figured Genci cheered AC and couldn't achieve a hard on without AC winning.

I was also given an AS Roma scarf in the metro, and right now can't care less about Italian league, though hoping Tomas (jesus) doesn't read it, he thinks I'm his friend only because I used to cheer Inter

PS. Recoba :rocker:

Poor Genci. He's having a very weak season.:hug:

Eventhough my performance in the sack isn't affected by the performance of Milan on the pitch, I am in fact with Genci. Milan is my team in Italy, always have been, always will be. The world best ever defender is a red/black so I'll stay true to them.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:00 AM

I think Sampdoria with Milan's the poster's fave player Katanec, the bald Popeye lookalike Lombardo, the Ukranian background Vierchovod, Pagliluca with the short legs.

Then up front the terrible twosome Vialli and Mancini who caused defences a lot of headaches, were the team that I enjoyed winning the Serie A. The others the irritation levels varied.

The Champs League final when they played Barca at Wembley was a good one, then Ronaldo Koeman scored with a free kick and Barca won the title.

Koeman the guy was slower than a constipated elephant, but his long passes and his set pieces were outstanding. I remember Dynamo Kyiv and Spartak exposes Ronnie for his lack of speed.

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:03 AM
Bosman rule was my fave out of the whole European Union Law for the exam, it isn't so bad then ;)

Ajax was a hell of a team in 1994 and 1995 despite I know my friend lurks in here and wouldn't want me to write this :D Van Der Sar is still very good, poor Kuszczak from PL who owned a goal from the Colombian goalie, has to sit on the bench despite being #2 in Man UTD bastards.

1995 when they won the CL. My dream final. A win-win situation.:D

They've been good a few years ago with Van der Vaart, Chivu and the amazing Zlatan.:worship: After that it's been so so. I'm was hoping the return of Davids would kick some action into the team.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Dammit, Maniche plays for Atletico, makes me a fan automatically. My Nathii nickname is thankfully to Maniche.

Atletico they definitely have a colourful history as a club, that I have only scratched the surface of.

Jesus Gil was a nasty and corrupt guy, but fuck he was quotable. His hatred for Real, referees and the amount of coaches he sacked was legendary.

I remember they asked him what the difference was between the Atleti team the previous year and the one that was on the way to winning La Liga and Cup, then lost to Ajax in the CL quarter finals the next season in extra time.

"Last year we had a bunch of poofters who wouldn't play if they had a runny nose, this year we have a bunch of men who are willing to play".

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:04 AM
It sucks how all their carefully built talent leaves as soon as the big money appears. But I suppose both club and player have a filled wallet.:shrug:

Hoi!

I don't know about me "knowing something about footie" but thank you for saying so, I feel honored.:worship: :p

Sleeping with a Feyenoord fan and supporting Ajax? I do it every night. It works out for me, actually it's what we do best, sleeping together I mean. Talking about football is a whole different thing though. He obviously doesn't know a thing about it, so we try not to talk about it.:lol:

Booo. Are you from Amsterdam?

I guess I'm gonna be in NL in few weeks, wouldn't mind going out for a coffee ;)

I mean, funny that Dutch girls are so much into that, you and Connie. Both in love in van Basten or Overmars or what?

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:07 AM
The Champs League final when they played Barca at Wembley was a good one, then Ronaldo Koeman scored with a free kick and Barca won the title.

Jeez that's a long time ago. Was that the one he scored in extra time?:scratch:

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:08 AM

All it does is basically keep the bigger footballing powers at the top of the tree, even more so and in a way punishes clubs that develop their own players and the transfer fees help certain clubs financially.

Well Ajax were too stupid to win their games in the CL, hence they don't deserve to be there.

Irony of the Jean-Marc Bosman thing is that he hasn't got rich, while all these other players have.

The Dutch league is a very good place for young players to develop and learn about the game, then they move to one of the big 4 eventually.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:09 AM
I remember Hector when he was coaching Mallorca where he first made his name as a coach. Eto'o was there and they played Nazio in the last ever Cup Winners Cup final which was a good match, but bad result.

As for him choking, there is only so much it can come down to the coach, but he had his moments for sure.

The legend Brazilian coach Tele Santana of the Brazil 82 and 86 teams, always had to live with the jinx tag. Playing great football, but never winning until Sao Paulo won the Intercontinental Cup against Milan.
I remember him coaching Mallorca and Nazio were always the morons, except Salas who was the Chilean, and Slask Wroclaw's very friendly team (Wisła Kraków) was 1 goal from kicking Nazio out from UEFA. It would have happened if they hadn't have bitched about our pitch, big idiots, ladies in skirts, fuckers.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Jeez that's a long time ago. Was that the one he scored in extra time?:scratch:

Yes, it was and Barca had the orange shirts.

Johan the Great was the coach and he still can't speak Spanish after 30 years. My mate said this "Seedorf has been in Spain 2 years, speaks fluent Spanish and Johan still struggles".

Then I told a Dutch friend of mine about this, he said well Johan the Great has a special accent in Dutch, then again he wasn't from a rich background, unlike a lot of Dutch hockey players.

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Booo. Are you from Amsterdam?

I guess I'm gonna be in NL in few weeks, wouldn't mind going out for a coffee ;)

I mean, funny that Dutch girls are so much into that, you and Connie. Both in love in van Basten or Overmars or what?

No not from Amsterdam. I'm from Honselersdijk.:lol: And I'd love to go out for a coffee or a beer but I live in Costa Rica so unless you buy me a ticket, you're gonna have to come to CR to drink anything with me. Sorry.:p

In love with Van Basten or Overmars?:eek: Who do you think I am? A girl with crap taste in men? You shock me Ms. Nathii.:eek: Dutch football players are ugly. But that doesn't matter as long as they can play ball.

I am and have been in love with Mr. P. Maldini for as long as I can remember.:angel:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:12 AM
Poor Genci. He's having a very weak season.:hug:

Eventhough my performance in the sack isn't affected by the performance of Milan on the pitch, I am in fact with Genci. Milan is my team in Italy, always have been, always will be. The world best ever defender is a red/black so I'll stay true to them.
I have a chance of meeting Genci in 2 weeks time and I am not coming, because meeting him and being not laid because of poor AC team, this has to be very sad.

Best defender = Maldini? :o

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:16 AM
All it does is basically keep the bigger footballing powers at the top of the tree, even more so and in a way punishes clubs that develop their own players and the transfer fees help certain clubs financially.

Well Ajax were too stupid to win their games in the CL, hence they don't deserve to be there.

Irony of the Jean-Marc Bosman thing is that he hasn't got rich, while all these other players have.

The Dutch league is a very good place for young players to develop and learn about the game, then they move to one of the big 4 eventually.

All true unfortunately. Ajax at this moment sucks, but I'm sure they'll make a comeback.:)

Yes, it was and Barca had the orange shirts.

Johan the Great was the coach and he still can't speak Spanish after 30 years. My mate said this "Seedorf has been in Spain 2 years, speaks fluent Spanish and Johan still struggles".

Then I told a Dutch friend of mine about this, he said well Johan the Great has a special accent in Dutch, then again he wasn't from a rich background, unlike a lot of Dutch hockey players.

What the h*** are you talking about? Johan speaks excellent Spanish and even more he enriched the Spanish language with some Johanisms like "en un momento daod" which is a direct translation of a Dutch saying.:lol:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:16 AM
I think Sampdoria with Milan's the poster's fave player Katanec, the bald Popeye lookalike Lombardo, the Ukranian background Vierchovod, Pagliluca with the short legs.

Then up front the terrible twosome Vialli and Mancini who caused defences a lot of headaches, were the team that I enjoyed winning the Serie A. The others the irritation levels varied.

Koeman the guy was slower than a constipated elephant, but his long passes and his set pieces were outstanding. I remember Dynamo Kyiv and Spartak exposes Ronnie for his lack of speed.
Katanec is cool though not sure what Milan thinks about him after riots in Slovenian team and Milan leaving this thread for Adam's where Nikki is not posting. Wasn't he liking Zahovic?

My parents were after Zahovic, I was after Katanec.

Koeman was hired by Valencia but he didn't help. He should try some short put instead :retard:

Pagliuca is my mom's fave goalie after 1998 champs :silly: he even didn't show anything special there except of his arse before the penaltied against France.

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:20 AM
I have a chance of meeting Genci in 2 weeks time and I am not coming, because meeting him and being not laid because of poor AC team, this has to be very sad.

Best defender = Maldini? :o

Poor Nathii. If it's up to ACM to safe your shag with Genci, I feel extremely sorry for you.:hug:

At one point he was and he still isn't half bad but his body is letting him down. He's to slow now in my opinion to be holding the fort at the back. There are much better defenders right now, like Puyol who has recently been playing more for ward and I like it.:D Unfortunately Puyols construction workers hair doesn't do quite the same thing for me as Paolos do.:drool:

Action Jackson
All true unfortunately. Ajax at this moment sucks, but I'm sure they'll make a comeback.:)

What the h*** are you talking about? Johan speaks excellent Spanish and even more he enriched the Spanish language with some Johanisms like "en un momento daod" which is a direct translation of a Dutch saying.:lol:

I do get Dutch league games here and yes I even went to De Meer what a stadium that was. Lets say I had to use some Djokovic tactics to get a ticket, but it worked.

Jordi and the kids speak Spanish and Catalan. I will ask some of my other native Spanish friends, but I have heard varying things about Johan the Great, but I have heard him speak English.

Trappatoni speaking German that is priceless.

Nathaliia
Atletico they definitely have a colourful history as a club, that I have only scratched the surface of.

Jesus Gil was a nasty and corrupt guy, but fuck he was quotable. His hatred for Real, referees and the amount of coaches he sacked was legendary.

I remember they asked him what the difference was between the Atleti team the previous year and the one that was on the way to winning La Liga and Cup, then lost to Ajax in the CL quarter finals the next season in extra time.

"Last year we had a bunch of poofters who wouldn't play if they had a runny nose, this year we have a bunch of men who are willing to play".
Jesus Gil was a legend, but could you tell me please more about Atletico except of the fact Kiko played for them?

Hard to be a fangirl of a player from the club I know almost nothing about ;)

Too bad Nuno couldn't stay in Chelsea, he was in good terms with Mourinho and it was mainly him who won the CHL :silly:

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:23 AM
Katanec is cool though not sure what Milan thinks about him after riots in Slovenian team and Milan leaving this thread for Adam's where Nikki is not posting. Wasn't he liking Zahovic?

My parents were after Zahovic, I was after Katanec.

Koeman was hired by Valencia but he didn't help. He should try some short put instead :retard:

Pagliuca is my mom's fave goalie after 1998 champs :silly: he even didn't show anything special there except of his arse before the penaltied against France.

Milan did say that we wanted Katanec back as manager of the national team and he is very scathing of Slovenia at the moment.

Zahovic was talented, but a total diva and he missed a penalty in the final with Bayern.

Tomaszewski what a goalie.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:25 AM
No not from Amsterdam. I'm from Honselersdijk.:lol: And I'd love to go out for a coffee or a beer but I live in Costa Rica so unless you buy me a ticket, you're gonna have to come to CR to drink anything with me. Sorry.:p

In love with Van Basten or Overmars?:eek: Who do you think I am? A girl with crap taste in men? You shock me Ms. Nathii.:eek: Dutch football players are ugly. But that doesn't matter as long as they can play ball.

I am and have been in love with Mr. P. Maldini for as long as I can remember.:angel:
Costa Rica :eek:

Wow, I know only buddyholly from there, and Rios' 1st wife but not in person ;).

If I win more on betfair, I surely buy you a ticket, I am not a mean girl or something :p.

I used to like Overmars a lot :sad: but van Basten is too old even for my taste in much older guys :p But as for guys in terms of looks hmmm, Zenden? :D

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:26 AM
fuck i need tea or something. i feel how drunk i am now

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:27 AM
I do get Dutch league games here and yes I even went to De Meer what a stadium that was. Lets say I had to use some Djokovic tactics to get a ticket, but it worked.

Jordi and the kids speak Spanish and Catalan. I will ask some of my other native Spanish friends, but I have heard varying things about Johan the Great, but I have heard him speak English.

Trappatoni speaking German that is priceless.

We used to get the Dutch league on tv here, but not anymore. Not that I watched a lot of it because it was mainly shown at 5 on Sunday morning. Not my most favorite time.:rolleyes: De Meer man, I loved that stadium. It was cosy. It was kinda like the La Liga stadium in Costa Rica, aka old and small. Ashamed to say I have never been to the Arena.:awww:

Jordi is actually a Catalan name and used to be forbidden until Johan decided he wanted to name his son Jordi. So out went that unwritten rule.:lol: I've heard him speak Spanish and though it isn't without mistakes, it's definitely not bad. That is "dado" btw. Typo:eek:

Haven't heard Trappatoni speak German. I can only imagine.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Jesus Gil was a legend, but could you tell me please more about Atletico except of the fact Kiko played for them?

Hard to be a fangirl of a player from the club I know almost nothing about ;)

Too bad Nuno couldn't stay in Chelsea, he was in good terms with Mourinho and it was mainly him who won the CHL :silly:

Well the club were founded by Basques. They are known as the Mattress Makers, because their first jerseys were like mattresses.

Gil hired César Luis Menotti, Ron Atkinson, Javier Clemente, Aragones twice, Raddy Antic and Sacchi.

Atleti are the working class team and Calderon is next to a brewery.

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:31 AM
Costa Rica :eek:

Wow, I know only buddyholly from there, and Rios' 1st wife but not in person ;).

If I win more on betfair, I surely buy you a ticket, I am not a mean girl or something :p.

I used to like Overmars a lot :sad: but van Basten is too old even for my taste in much older guys :p But as for guys in terms of looks hmmm, Zenden? :D

I think it's only Buddy and me from Costa Rica on MTF. And Rios' 1st wife, you mean the one he came to visit with his daughter last year, got into a car accident with her. Dropped her at the hospital and then left her directly to go back to Chile? It was a big deal in the newspapers here.

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to that ticket once you've become a rich girl.:)

Overmars, not so much. I was actually thinking about Boudewijn but he's so short. Like his face though.

fuck i need tea or something. i feel how drunk i am now

Can I advice you to have some coffee instead of tea? It sometimes works for me, oh and sleeping does wonders too.

I'm off to throw a tennis ball for my dog.

Talk later:wavey:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:33 AM
Poor Nathii. If it's up to ACM to safe your shag with Genci, I feel extremely sorry for you.:hug:

At one point he was and he still isn't half bad but his body is letting him down. He's to slow now in my opinion to be holding the fort at the back. There are much better defenders right now, like Puyol who has recently been playing more for ward and I like it.:D Unfortunately Puyols construction workers hair doesn't do quite the same thing for me as Paolos do.:drool:
Maldini is like Genci, not bad at all, but his body is letting him down.

But still the :drool:

PS. He has never been down with ME, maybe it says something :inlove:

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:33 AM
We used to get the Dutch league on tv here, but not anymore. Not that I watched a lot of it because it was mainly shown at 5 on Sunday morning. Not my most favorite time.:rolleyes: De Meer man, I loved that stadium. It was cosy. It was kinda like the La Liga stadium in Costa Rica, aka old and small. Ashamed to say I have never been to the Arena.:awww:

Jordi is actually a Catalan name and used to be forbidden until Johan decided he wanted to name his son Jordi. So out went that unwritten rule.:lol: I've heard him speak Spanish and though it isn't without mistakes, it's definitely not bad. That is "dado" btw. Typo:eek:

Haven't heard Trappatoni speak German. I can only imagine.

De Meer was a dump, but you could smell the history and the football atmosphere there. It was in a great location and unlike the Arena they didn't need to fix the pitch 300 times a season.

Come on how could you not find Arnold Scholten sexy, he was a true hunk of man. Jordi is the patron saint on the Catalunya.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Milan did say that we wanted Katanec back as manager of the national team and he is very scathing of Slovenia at the moment.

Zahovic was talented, but a total diva and he missed a penalty in the final with Bayern.

Tomaszewski what a goalie.
Being divas is Polish national and you know it, though I must be the only one taking big piss on that.

Tomaszewski is our parliamentarist, someone should have told him to stay away :silly: Still, he was the one who helped us a hell lot in 1960s and 70s. We would have won the golden medal if not the rain conditions in 1972 imo.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:41 AM
Well the club were founded by Basques. They are known as the Mattress Makers, because their first jerseys were like mattresses.

Gil hired César Luis Menotti, Ron Atkinson, Javier Clemente, Aragones twice, Raddy Antic and Sacchi.

Atleti are the working class team and Calderon is next to a brewery.
Ron Atknison almost sounds like Rowan Atkinson.

Clemente is oh gosh though I guess it was him who gave Poland the advance to Euro 2008 :silly: always have hated him, when he was a Spain coach and underapprecaiated Mendieta.

He broke his leg or something when being the Serbian coach, a big moron despite of that.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:45 AM
I think it's only Buddy and me from Costa Rica on MTF. And Rios' 1st wife, you mean the one he came to visit with his daughter last year, got into a car accident with her. Dropped her at the hospital and then left her directly to go back to Chile? It was a big deal in the newspapers here.

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to that ticket once you've become a rich girl.:)

Overmars, not so much. I was actually thinking about Boudewijn but he's so short. Like his face though.

Can I advice you to have some coffee instead of tea? It sometimes works for me, oh and sleeping does wonders too.

I'm off to throw a tennis ball for my dog.

Talk later:wavey:
It takes few week from me to be a rich girl on betfair, and what I spend the cash on, doesn't really matter to me, can invite you for a coffee with pleasure, I'm not the delusional over money type of person :D

Sleeping, it surely does wonders :o but I like staying awake at night.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 02:52 AM
Ron Atknison almost sounds like Rowan Atkinson.

Clemente is oh gosh though I guess it was him who gave Poland the advance to Euro 2008 :silly: always have hated him, when he was a Spain coach and underapprecaiated Mendieta.

He broke his leg or something when being the Serbian coach, a big moron despite of that.

Gil was special, but not in the Mourinho way.

I am just looking at the GM ATP players football list and I am in the process of updating it.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:55 AM
Cool.

Marcos Daniel was a goalie wasn't he?

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 03:01 AM
Willy was a goalie , not sure about Daniel, but I need to add him to the list.

leng jai
11-15-2007, 03:50 AM
Hi.

Going to MUSE concert now.

Bye.

my0118
11-15-2007, 03:59 AM
Fedfan2007 and others all the hyping about Gasquet :tape: :o :o
As much as I support Gasquet, it's really annoying.
If he loses today, I expect that all the bashing will flood. :tape:

By the way, enjoy your Birthday party as long as you want Nathii. :wavey:

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 04:30 AM
Gasquet is still overrated.

Merton
11-15-2007, 04:36 AM
Enjoy the party Nathi :wavey:

It took only one win for the Gasquet bandwagon to start rolling. But I don't see him winning over Ferrer so tomorrow he will be overrated and passive again.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 04:40 AM
Merton, I need some help.

Does Economidis support PAOK or Iraklis in football?

Merton
11-15-2007, 04:45 AM
I don't know that, I would say something like 60-70% of Thessaloniki support PAOK with the rest split between Aris and Iraklis.

Off topic but Teo Zagorakis has taken over as director for PAOK, he will do a good job if he can keep the post for some time.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 04:52 AM
Yayo has a good chance in the challenger in Buenos Aires, just hope he can get past Daniel.

The players will be having a great time in Dnipropetrovsk, even though it's an ex-closed city. The tournament has Mafia money big time and I bet all the best local talent will be there and probably spend 500K on the yacht.

Merton
11-15-2007, 04:58 AM
Yes, I doubt you would see large betting houses like betfair trying to place bets in Dnipropetrovsk. I only saw that Korolev did not enter, he must be preparing for Davis Cup even though I doubt he would be one of the 4 players in the team.

I am glad Massa is healthy now, any news about Vinci?

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 05:04 AM
Korolev normally plays there and that event is so shady and I am not talking about the trees either. I just hope the Russians can perform very well.

If Massa is fit for a whole year, he can make top 100 and can play on hardcourts as well. Vinci is meant to be back in January.

Big week for internationals and hope Norway can qualify for Euro 2008 taking out the Turks.

Merton
11-15-2007, 05:10 AM
Norway should advance since the Turks are in dissaray, but the big news would be for Russia to knock out England, that would be sweet.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 05:27 AM
The Russians well that would liven things up in that group. The Polish group with Portugal and Finland is still quite close.

Merton
11-15-2007, 05:39 AM
I hope Portugal comes through and Nathi doesn't see this. What about Scotland? It will be tough against Italy. I am not big on football but became firmly anti-England during the 1990 World Cup when we met some English fans during the summer vacation. Nothing changed since then.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 05:59 AM
I hope Portugal comes through and Nathi doesn't see this. What about Scotland? It will be tough against Italy. I am not big on football but became firmly anti-England during the 1990 World Cup when we met some English fans during the summer vacation. Nothing changed since then.

Nathii can handle my arrogant ways, she should be able to handle that comment. I mean Scotland aren't the best football nation, but they have great fans and any tournament I have been to, they have been the best fans without a doubt.

Problem with England is the media, it's over the top when they win or lose. The small minority that are bad, tend to be very bad.

Merton
11-15-2007, 06:06 AM
Yes, they have some of the best media in the world and they must have the worst, they totally trashed the Greek team during the Euro 2004 because we were playing too defensive for their taste, as if we had a choice given the limitations of our side and then they also kept repeating how Zagorakis was lazy when he was in England and Giannakopoulos was a mediocre player. It is funny, their bandwagoing is similar to what is going on here.

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 06:32 AM
Yes, they have some of the best media in the world and they must have the worst, they totally trashed the Greek team during the Euro 2004 because we were playing too defensive for their taste, as if we had a choice given the limitations of our side and then they also kept repeating how Zagorakis was lazy when he was in England and Giannakopoulos was a mediocre player. It is funny, their bandwagoing is similar to what is going on here.

Yes, they have some quality papers and reporting, then they have the Sun.

The Greeks were wasting time and only there to make up the numbers. I mean the Greeks with this team weren't going to play like Argentina or an African team. It's pro football and they have to play a way that works for them.

Merton
11-15-2007, 06:43 AM
Totally, it was not our fault that the other teams were not good enough to break us, actually we were very lucky against the Czechs and I would not have been upset at all if we ended up losing that but we were clearly better against the French and won twice against Portugal.

I expect to hear a lot of crap in next year's finals, obviously we are not going to defend the title or even come close but we have to play the style that maximizes our chances even though that is ugly to watch.

my0118
11-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Gasquet is still overrated.

Well at the moment, yes.
But that doesn't mean I'm not his fan. ;)

Enjoy the party Nathi :wavey:

It took only one win for the Gasquet bandwagon to start rolling. But I don't see him winning over Ferrer so tomorrow he will be overrated and passive again.

Me neither, but I hope it will be better than Tokyo :tape:
I didn't know that you're really from Greece. :eek: :)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Two teams advance, I would be unhappy if they weren't Poland and Portugal. We can help the Portuguese by beating Serbia and Belgium but I think we are too big losers to do that though, I think we need just 1 victory or 2 draws.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:30 AM
morning

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Totally, it was not our fault that the other teams were not good enough to break us, actually we were very lucky against the Czechs and I would not have been upset at all if we ended up losing that but we were clearly better against the French and won twice against Portugal.

I expect to hear a lot of crap in next year's finals, obviously we are not going to defend the title or even come close but we have to play the style that maximizes our chances even though that is ugly to watch.
I still dislike Greek football a whole lot, I just hope you won't come back here to read it.
Well at the moment, yes.
But that doesn't mean I'm not his fan. ;)

Me neither, but I hope it will be better than Tokyo :tape:
I didn't know that you're really from Greece. :eek: :)
When you don't enter GM, Gasquet doesn't look so much overhyped.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:34 AM
morning
beau.

i feel trash

still drunk yet i think :lol: having mineral fizzy water, already helping a bit

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:35 AM
i see u posted till 5am or so

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:38 AM
I was finishing my drinks and barely saw what I was typing, though it was a lot about football, so at least a safe topic.

We need to change that title, will you play the semi today or not really?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:39 AM
rain again, no chance

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Cool it keeps us your fans in the constant suspence, that Albanian rain is better than Hitchcock or commercials on TV.

my0118
11-15-2007, 08:41 AM
I still dislike Greek football a whole lot, I just hope you won't come back here to read it.

When you don't enter GM, Gasquet doesn't look so much overhyped.

Morning :wavey:

Yes but Sometimes I enter GM for trolling. :rolls:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:42 AM
1995 when they won the CL. My dream final. A win-win situation.:D

terrible loss :sad:

Hi.

Going to MUSE concert now.

Bye.

hope u liked it

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Morning :wavey:

Yes but Sometimes I enter GM for trolling. :rolls:
You troll :speakles:?

Like what do you write there for example?

My biggest trolling action of past months consisted of starting a thread about Flavio Saretta :haha:. Haven't posted there much for a long time... not familiar with the new generation of clowns.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:46 AM
terrible loss :sad:

hope u liked it
Didn't your ACC win the ChL in 1995 or am I having big problems with counting this morning?

my0118
11-15-2007, 08:47 AM
You troll :speakles:?

Like what do you write there for example?

My biggest trolling action of past months consisted of starting a thread about Flavio Saretta :haha:. Haven't posted there much for a long time... not familiar with the new generation of clowns.

Well, not big, just leave possible funny comments. :lol:
you can troll as a Gencitard. :p :lol:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Didn't your ACC win the ChL in 1995 or am I having big problems with counting this morning?

93 - loss in the final 1-0
94 - crushed barca 4-0
95 - loss in the final 1-0, goal in 85th minute (but i admit that ajax was better that season)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:50 AM
93 - loss in the final 1-0
94 - crushed barca 4-0
95 - loss in the final 1-0, goal in 85th minute (but i admit that ajax was better that season)
And beat Ajax in 96, right?

Damn, I am starting to forget when Legia Warsaw made the quaterfinal :(They lost to Panathinaikos :haha:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Well, not big, just leave possible funny comments. :lol:
you can troll as a Gencitard. :p :lol:
Beau needs new fans, but this would also mean new haters and he is way too cute and admirable and a golden person to be hated by anyone :awww:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:52 AM
And beat Ajax in 96, right?

Damn, I am starting to forget when Legia Warsaw made the quaterfinal :(They lost to Panathinaikos :haha:

juve beat ajax in 96

it was that year, Panathinaikos almost eliminated ajax in semis

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:55 AM
juve beat ajax in 96

it was that year, Panathinaikos almost eliminated ajax in semis
Oh gosh. Go back to drinking your water Nathii.

Juve, ACC, I hate both so they are really the same club for me :haha:

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Panathinaikos is my favorite team

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Oh gosh. Go back to drinking your water Nathii.

Juve, ACC, I hate both so they are really the same club for me :haha:

what is ACC

how come?

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 09:02 AM
:speakles: You must be Greek of origins.
what is ACC

how come?
ACC like the arse clown contest is a better name for the AC Milan.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 09:06 AM
ok then :D

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 09:06 AM
how come?

Cuz I went to their game once, Im not a soccer fan really but it was great.

:speakles: You must be Greek of origins.

Nope, but I visited Greece once. Besides Amsterdam, Athens is the only palce in Europe I've been too.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Genci your avatar makes me gag more than a 12 inch cock :(

(credits to safin-rules, just read how he badrepped the Murray avatar :o)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Cuz I went to their game once, Im not a soccer fan really but it was great.

Nope, but I visited Greece once. Besides Amsterdam, Athens is the only palce in Europe I've been too.
Yeah I am sure they have amazing atmosphere at stadiums. I was a bit bought myself when being handed an AS Roma scarf in the Rome's metro.

Anyways what are your origins? Or a Canuck family for ages?

maldini
11-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Snowwy, you should send picks for Helsinki. Doubles continue today :p

Action Jackson
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Juve are cheats.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 10:54 AM
1 more win for retiring as no.1 ranked in doubles

the cat
11-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Genci your avatar makes me gag more than a 12 inch cock :(

(credits to safin-rules, just read how he badrepped the Murray avatar :o)
What's wrong with his avatar? :confused:

By the way Nathalia what kind of birthday cake did you have? :bdaycake: :lick:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 12:13 PM
she doesnt like Milan much

Forca kuq e zi :rocker2:

the cat
11-15-2007, 12:20 PM
she doesnt like Milan much

Forca kuq e zi :rocker2:
Then that explains why Nathalia doesn't like your avatar. I bet Nathalia is a Chelsea fan like me. :yeah:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Then that explains why Nathalia doesn't like your avatar. I bet Nathalia is a Chelsea fan like me. :yeah:

Chel$ea and Valencia

the cat
11-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Chel$ea and Valencia
I noticed you used the dollar symbol for the s in Chelsea. :mad: :o ;) I guess you're another guy who thinks Chelsea buys their chamoionships when it's really their teamwork that does it. :yeah:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 12:41 PM
I noticed you used the dollar symbol for the s in Chelsea. :mad: :o ;) I guess you're another guy who thinks Chelsea buys their chamoionships when it's really their teamwork that does it. :yeah:

no, the '$' is a tribute to Abramovic and his numerous bought players

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Chelsea was cool before Roman and even his appearance didn't make me like them less.

Oh, I had few months of crisis, but it's gone.

I also like Celtic.

Hi Scott

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 12:49 PM
What's wrong with his avatar? :confused:

By the way Nathalia what kind of birthday cake did you have? :bdaycake: :lick:
Genci should put there his pretty face instead of those losers.

I didn't have any cake, I had only the bottles. Bottles and cakes, well I am not a fan of puking on the next day.

Oh btw, I'm having hot coffee with ice cream, tastes so good :D

the cat
11-15-2007, 12:59 PM
no, the '$' is a tribute to Abramovic and his numerous bought players That's a nice tribute then. ;)

the cat
11-15-2007, 01:02 PM

I didn't have any cake, I had only the bottles. Bottles and cakes, well I am not a fan of puking on the next day.

Oh btw, I'm having hot coffee with ice cream, tastes so good :D
No cake on your birthday? :sad: But atleast you enjoyed yourself. And the hot coffee and ice cream sounds good. :lick:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:16 PM
And what is your favourite kind of cake? :p

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 01:33 PM

How's the head Nathii?

Count me in as a Genci-tart. I like boys with green eyes and who wouldn't be impressed by his 4 time Albanian championship? Also he's got great taste in football teams.:yeah: Love the avy.:)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Oh, I am slowly thinking of eating something. I guess I'll go to the shopping centre to the sandwich bar to get one :lol:

Had a head painkiller in the morning so it is OK.

How was your night?

And yeah Genci is a cookie.

LK_22
11-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Afternoon people :wavey: got training in 45 minutes never run at half 3 usually but it'll be nice to train with the people at uni when it's still daylight :)

Recovered from your birthday yet Nathi? :p

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Oh, I am slowly thinking of eating something. I guess I'll go to the shopping centre to the sandwich bar to get one :lol:

Had a head painkiller in the morning so it is OK.

How was your night?

And yeah Genci is a cookie.

If you are thinking of eating something you must be ok.:)

My night was mostly boring. No party, just played with my dog, finished reading my book and got up at 4.30 to watch the end of the Rafa-nasty Nole match and watch Ferrer hand out some baquets to Richie.

So how many Genci tards are there?

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Afternoon people :wavey: got training in 45 minutes never run at half 3 usually but it'll be nice to train with the people at uni when it's still daylight :)

Recovered from your birthday yet Nathi? :p
Hi Liam.

Yeah almost recovered but still it gets a little blury when I type too quick :lol:

Do many people at your uni practise running?

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 01:56 PM
If you are thinking of eating something you must be ok.:)

My night was mostly boring. No party, just played with my dog, finished reading my book and got up at 4.30 to watch the end of the Rafa-nasty Nole match and watch Ferrer hand out some baquets to Richie.

What book was it?

Haha everybody here is a Genci tard except leng jai who is the Genci hater.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 01:58 PM

not many :awww:

not anymore, he told me I can sleep in his bed :banana:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:00 PM

:speakles:

Did you send him that photo from the bathroom???

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 02:01 PM
no, it came naturally

LK_22
11-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Hi Liam.

Yeah almost recovered but still it gets a little blury when I type too quick :lol:

Do many people at your uni practise running?

:lol: Just take it easy :p

Yes in terms of people my age it's easily the most I've trained with, especially girls, the standard is so good so people come from the surrounding area as well :) so a lot of people! :p

Got to go now but will be online later :)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Another guy from this thread is turning gay for you, will this ever stop? :rolleyes:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Another guy from this thread is turning gay for you, will this ever stop? :rolleyes:

not gay, just that he's not a hata anymore

the cat
11-15-2007, 02:20 PM
And what is your favourite kind of cake? :p
Strawberry short cake and ice cream cake. :toothy: :lick:

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 02:42 PM
What book was it?

Imperium by Robert Harris. Good but not great.

That many? So he really doesn't need an extra one in me. Maybe I should be somebody elses tard.:scratch: Are there any GWH-tards?:p I know he loves fangirls.

To late, Nathii already told me you have loads of fangirls and boys.:)

:eek:

no, it came naturally

:eek: :eek: :eek:

maldini
11-15-2007, 02:50 PM

:eek: :(

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Are there any GWH-tards?:p I know he loves fangirls.

there are but they wont admit

she's a liar
let her name a few :o

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:01 PM
What a crap wireless net, keeps disconnecting every half a minute :silly:

I am his big tard, also MariaV, Martine, Ome, Nikki, Mia, Gulzhan, Castafiore :p, GlennMirnyi, Andre, GWH a bit :p, oh well practically everyone who posts here. Some come here to talk to me and some come to talk to Genci :)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:03 PM
:eek: :(
Football and politics aren't usually the safe topics for a chat.

Especially if both are in Berlusconi's hands.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 03:06 PM

I am his big tard, also MariaV, Martine, Ome, Nikki, Mia, Gulzhan, Castafiore :p, GlennMirnyi, Andre, GWH a bit :p, oh well practically everyone who posts here. Some come here to talk to me and some come to talk to Genci :)

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3990/142smilieoh9.gif:cuckoo:

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Yeah I am sure they have amazing atmosphere at stadiums. I was a bit bought myself when being handed an AS Roma scarf in the Rome's metro.

Anyways what are your origins? Or a Canuck family for ages?

Im very Canadian, at least 4 or 5 generations. Before that, from Scotland I believe.

Snowwy, you should send picks for Helsinki. Doubles continue today :p

My bad, I had to fly to Sudbury this morning for a funeral so yah, thats why I didnt send.

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 03:09 PM

You are by far his biggest tard. The top tard so to speak.:worship: :eek: I wasn't aware of all the others. So okay I'll be a Genci-tard but only in small dosage.:)

Football and politics aren't usually the safe topics for a chat.

Especially if both are in Berlusconi's hands.

Be nice to uncle Silvio please. He's an :angel: as we all know.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3990/142smilieoh9.gif:cuckoo:

Sorry Genc, she has proved her point. You have a bandwagon.:lol:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:14 PM
I forgot to add TFC is also on his bandwagon.

Genci is only pretending so shy, in fact he loves the attention and compliments and he is sad if you say something bad about him. But there aren't many bad things to be said about him, well, maybe he cheers for the wrong football club and is a little lazy sometimes.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:17 PM
Im very Canadian, at least 4 or 5 generations. Before that, from Scotland I believe.

My bad, I had to fly to Sudbury this morning for a funeral so yah, thats why I didnt send.
How would you explain so many Canadians owning ACC and things are moving only in their favour with the time passing? :p

Funeral :tears:
You are by far his biggest tard. The top tard so to speak.:worship: :eek: I wasn't aware of all the others. So okay I'll be a Genci-tard but only in small dosage.:)

I am protective of Genci.

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 03:21 PM
How would you explain so many Canadians owning ACC and things are moving only in their favour with the time passing? :p

Well we have this place in Canada called Toronto, it is the home of most of the jerks in the world so Im not surprised. Quebec also has its fair share of weirdo separatists who are rash and insane. They honestly think they could be their own country.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 03:24 PM
in fact he loves the attention and compliments and he is sad if you say something bad about him. .

on a message board? :confused:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Well we have this place in Canada called Toronto, it is the home of most of the jerks in the world so Im not surprised. Quebec also has its fair share of weirdo separatists who are rash and insane. They honestly think they could be their own country.
Any chance for a real split there?

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 03:26 PM

Well they tried in about 1995 and they needed 60% of the vote and they got 49%. But its unrealistic. The governemtn owns most of Quebec and its resources so apparently all taht would go is Montreal and other cities so they wouldnt really have much income and since the separatists in general dont like English speaking people they wouldnt have a lot of tourism either.

maldini
11-15-2007, 03:27 PM

Canada is not Belgium :p

maldini
11-15-2007, 03:28 PM

:hug:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:28 PM
on a message board? :confused:
You ripped me once for a retard smiley in here and added that you didn't wish me to post smileys like that to you :lol:

GlennMirnyi
11-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Fuck you Fakervic. Fuck you! I'll make sure your head bounces on my knee, often and often.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 03:31 PM
You ripped me once for a retard smiley in here and added that you didn't wish me to post smileys like that to you :lol:

and that makes me love the attention and compliments on a message board?

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Well they tried in about 1995 and they needed 60% of the vote and they got 49%. But its unrealistic. The governemtn owns most of Quebec and its resources so apparently all taht would go is Montreal and other cities so they wouldnt really have much income and since the separatists in general dont like English speaking people they wouldnt have a lot of tourism either.
49% it was rather much...
:eek:

OK I'm going to that sandwich bar finally :silly:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Fuck you Fakervic. Fuck you! I'll make sure your head bounces on my knee, often and often.

that was the most predictable match of the tournament, i told you, how come you still hoped?

GlennMirnyi
11-15-2007, 03:34 PM
that was the most predictable match of the tournament, i told you, how come you still hoped?

:rolleyes:

I'm talking about all his performances. He could have defeated Gasgay and the Roids Diva.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 03:37 PM
:bolt:
and that makes me love the attention and compliments on a message board?
Would you rather prefer to get none?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 03:39 PM
:rolleyes:

I'm talking about all his performances. He could have defeated Gasgay and the Roids Diva.

I thought you hated him :p

:bolt:

Would you rather prefer to get none?

i dont care

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
49% it was rather much

I think, that number is lower with our new PM but in general most french speaking people want to separate and most biligual/english speakers don't want to go.

They have the dumbest law there. In Quebec, it is ILLEGAL to have the English name of someting the same size as the French and generally frowned upon to have english at all. Were as in Ontario (right beside Quebec) people have been sued for not having the French name the same size.

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 03:41 PM
How did your match go today Genci.

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 03:42 PM
How did your match go today Genci.

in 3 days it almost hasnt stopped raining at all
hopefully I'll play tomorrow

we dont have any time restriction for the tournament :lol:

Snowwy
11-15-2007, 03:47 PM

Haha, this tournament has been oging on for a while now, is it held near your hometwon?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Haha, this tournament has been oging on for a while now, is it held near your hometwon?

10 minutes on foot from where I live :p

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 04:08 PM

Genci is only pretending so shy, in fact he loves the attention and compliments and he is sad if you say something bad about him. But there aren't many bad things to be said about him, well, maybe he cheers for the wrong football club and is a little lazy sometimes.

Sorry I disappeared something got in the way. Work unfortunately.:rolleyes:

Genci does seem like a sensitive boy.:awww: I'll try not to say anything bad about him.:angel:

Sounds like a bit of a MM tourney Genc. Don't take it personal, I know you are very sensitive.:hug:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 04:16 PM
:haha: :haha:

Actually it's national championship :awww:

FerrersLinda
11-15-2007, 04:18 PM
10 minutes on foot from where I live :p

:eek: Where do you live? The ball closet of the club?:p

:haha: :haha:

Actually it's national championship :awww:

Exactly like I thought then, a MM tourney.:bolt:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 04:24 PM
:eek: Where do you live? The ball closet of the club?:p

hehe, Tirana is not small but the principal places are quite near the center and I live in a place that is walking distance from everywhere I need to go (apart from the hospital)

GlennMirnyi
11-15-2007, 04:58 PM
I thought you hated him :p

I do hate him, but Nadal is at the top of the list.

Castafiore
11-15-2007, 05:13 PM
:ras: 158 days without a Belgian federal government and counting. :awww:

I am his big tard, also MariaV, Martine, Ome, Nikki, Mia, Gulzhan, Castafiore :p, GlennMirnyi, Andre, GWH a bit :p, oh well practically everyone who posts here.
:spit:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 05:15 PM
So what is being done there?

GlennMirnyi
11-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Genci, I was thinking about changing my username to Skanderbeg during the off-season. Would that offend you? :p

Castafiore
11-15-2007, 05:18 PM
So what is being done there?
A lot of negociating that leads to nothing in particular.

The Flemish side wants something that the Walloons are not willing to give and vice versa. A hole lot of talking without saying anything

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Genci, I was thinking about changing my username to Skanderbeg during the off-season. Would that offend you? :p

of course not, I'd be honoured :)

GlennMirnyi
11-15-2007, 05:24 PM
of course not, I'd be honoured :)

I'll think about it then.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 05:34 PM
A lot of negociating that leads to nothing in particular.

The Flemish side wants something that the Walloons are not willing to give and vice versa. A hole lot of talking without saying anything
And how does the country work? Some budget stuff should be done for example :confused:

gulzhan
11-15-2007, 05:51 PM
i am tired of war :(

hello here :wavey:

am i sleepy or a post here got deleted? :confused:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 06:01 PM
By saying war, I bet you mean pointless discussion with semifinalists of Arse Clown Contest in the GM about Richie, yep?

You are right, the post was here and now is gone.

Castafiore
11-15-2007, 06:03 PM
And how does the country work? Some budget stuff should be done for example :confused:

Hard to explain really. It's a small country, but with a complicated situation due to many compromises being made in our short history in order to keep the peace.

Basically, the country is divided into regions and communities.

3 regions:
You have a French speaking region (Wallonia): about 30% of the population
There's the Flemish speaking region (Flanders): about 60% of the population
And then there's the regions Brussels-Capital City which is officially bilingual: about 10% of the population

3 communities:
Flemish community
Walloon community
German community (part of the Walloon region)

4 language zones:
Dutch (Flemish) in Flanders
French in Wallonia
Dutch and French in Brussels
German in the German area of Belgium

Flanders has one government (and one parliament) which is easy enough.

Wallonia has a seperate government for the region and for the communities: so you have a Walloon government for the community+ 2 governments for the Walloon region and for the German community. (3 governments in Wallonia)

Those are the local governments.
So, the situation we're now in is to seek a federal goverment.

:scratch:
Like I said, it's complicated. :lol:
Since the '70s I think, most decisions are made within the regions and mostly within Flanders and Wallonia. The trick is to find common ground for a federal government. Flanders wants even more powers to make their own decisions, the Walloon economy currently needs Flemish aid so they're trying to hold on to as many federal and joint decisions as can be.

http://www.fotw.net/misc/be(r.gif

gulzhan
11-15-2007, 06:07 PM
i know it's pointless, i am only trying to entertain, these threads are all one-dimensional :lol:

what's up, nathii? :) how was your birthday? how do you feel becoming one year wiser ;)

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 06:23 PM
I don't feel any wiser, maybe a bit tired only. Surprisingly not even so much keen on posting, just waiting when it gets a bit later and I can go sleep :lol:

gulzhan
11-15-2007, 06:23 PM
no one here :sad:

oh, shit, it's 1.30 am :eek:

good night, attention seekers! :wavey:

time to :zzz:

gulzhan
11-15-2007, 06:26 PM
ups, i did not see you on ispy, nathii :o

well... what can i say? with years we may or may not become wiser, but what surprised me a lot that with years our souls stay young :tape: :lol:

i am off to bed, have to get up at 6.30 :unsure: bye!

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Good night Gulzhan

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Now I am not sleepy and I want to dance :dance:

martine2
11-15-2007, 08:36 PM
That many? So he really doesn't need an extra one in me. Maybe I should be somebody elses tard.:scratch: Are there any GWH-tards?:p I know he loves fangirls.

there are but they wont admit

:lol: What's the use admitting it... he doesn't talk to his fans anyway :p

she's a liar
let her name a few :o

Don't get arrogant now Genci with such a fanbase :p

I come here to talk indeed, but usually everybody runs when I arrive :o :bolt:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:37 PM
I come here to talk indeed, but usually everybody runs when I arrive :o :bolt:

i wont run

martine2
11-15-2007, 08:41 PM
No, that's true.
You always go commentating or you have powercuts :p

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 08:42 PM
No, that's true.
You always go commentating or you have powercuts :p

not at 10pm :ras:

martine2
11-15-2007, 08:45 PM
not at 10pm :ras:

But that's when I go to sleep :awww:

Just came here for a quick hello.

Went to the oculist today for a check up and she said it's normal that my eyesight is so bad now.
My eyes and brain have to adapt to the new situation and it can take 6 weeks to stabilize. I was already panicking but without any reason it seems :)

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 09:26 PM
But that's when I go to sleep :awww:

Just came here for a quick hello.

Went to the oculist today for a check up and she said it's normal that my eyesight is so bad now.
My eyes and brain have to adapt to the new situation and it can take 6 weeks to stabilize. I was already panicking but without any reason it seems :)

that's good

I'll probably go sleep early as well tonight
been lacking it lately

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 09:42 PM
what about your SF Genci?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 09:43 PM
rain all day :lol:
we keep postponing it

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 09:44 PM

:scratch: What do you exactly mean?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 09:45 PM
:scratch: What do you exactly mean?

she thinks you're a fan :p

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 09:47 PM
rain all day :lol:
we keep postponing it

:lol: The final should have been today ;)

Maybe you'll play tomorrow?

Blue Heart24
she thinks you're a fan :p

:scratch: of who?

GlennMirnyi
Time for Tirana to get an indoor tennis court. :p

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 09:49 PM

Hey Gu,which tournament will you retire at in TT?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 09:51 PM
:scratch: of who?

of me :lol:

eh, we need some sponsorship

:lol: The final should have been today ;)

Maybe you'll play tomorrow?

hopefully, you never know with this weather

he's cagon, he wont retire :p

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 09:52 PM
I can't sleep :awww:

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 09:54 PM
of me :lol:

:sad: :confused:

:D

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey TFC are you more a fan of Genci or of Xristos?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 09:59 PM
I can't sleep :awww:

http://www.drug-rehabs.org/img/drugs/valium.jpg

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Better sing me a lullaby

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 10:04 PM
with my hoarse voice? better not

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey TFC are you more a fan of Genci or of Xristos?

:shrug: I dont know :lol:,whoever shows better results,and it seems X is not doing well at the moment.:o :(

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 10:09 PM
with my hoarse voice? better not
You are so critical towards yourself. You know I;m the MTF psychologist and want to help you ;)

Name 3 things you like about yourself the most and post here :D

You can also name 3 things you like about me the most ;) and I'll do the same.

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 10:11 PM
:shrug: I dont know :lol:,whoever shows better results,and it seems X is not doing well at the moment.:o :(
You are a bad fan if don't support your favourite players in the hard times, only when they have the good results :(

What do you think about Andres Guazzelli?

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 10:13 PM
You are so critical towards yourself. You know I;m the MTF psychologist and want to help you ;)

Name 3 things you like about yourself the most and post here :D

You can also name 3 things you like about me the most ;) and I'll do the same.

my pillow, my bed and my blanket :o

i cant think of 3 things I like about me, maybe there arent any

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 10:18 PM
You are a bad fan if don't support your favourite players in the hard times, only when they have the good results :(

What do you think about Andres Guazzelli?

:o i didnt say i dont support him anyomore but just,he gives some false promises...

I dont like him and his style but in some things,he's right

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 10:18 PM
my pillow, my bed and my blanket :o

i cant think of 3 things I like about me, maybe there arent any
:awww:

I think that you're the excellent friend who always has time and patience for me, you're a excellent lover who guesses my thoughts and gives amazing massages, and you have cool sense of humour :D

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 10:20 PM
:o i didnt say i dont support him anyomore but just,he gives some false promises...

I dont like him and his style but in some things,he's right
I don't like when X says he'll play in a tournament and later he doesn't :(

Blue Heart24
11-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm off,past midnight here :(,Good night all :wavey:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm off,past midnight here :(,Good night all :wavey:

good night :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 10:29 PM
Good night Marko :wavey:

scarecrows
11-15-2007, 10:42 PM
I need to go sleep beau

my head is hurting

Nathaliia
11-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Kisses for you baby.

GlennMirnyi
11-15-2007, 11:26 PM

It seems my doubles expertise (or lack of it) was requested by a friend so I'll play until the AO.

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Everybody sleep on this beautiful morning? Horrible.

LK_22
11-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Everybody sleep on this beautiful morning? Horrible.

Morning Nathi, I'm here but also in the most pointless class ever
And it's been freezing over here :lol:

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 08:25 AM
What is the class about?

I am back from the gym, soon to go to my hometown. It's freezing like a shizzle here too.

LK_22
11-16-2007, 08:30 AM
What is the class about?

I am back from the gym, soon to go to my hometown. It's freezing like a shizzle here too.

It's my Methods module so studying methods, following some dataset on a program called SPSS :o