11-11-2007, 12:28 PM
:worship: Marc Gini :banana:
:woohoo:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 12:33 PM
:worship: Marc Gini :banana:
:woohoo:

what did he do?

the streaming from Bratislava is working despite my shitty connection so I'm watching Bolelli :bounce:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Yashin asked who was ufokart@hotmail.com because he was also added by such person.

Who is Marc Gini? :scratch: Someone I should know?

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh perfect, I am trying to download a normal MSN now to be not dependent on my phone, and it goes 30 bytes/s. I'll never get it :haha:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh perfect, I am trying to download a normal MSN now to be not dependent on my phone, and it goes 30 bytes/s. I'll never get it :haha:

doesnt Vista have Windows messenger?

maldini
11-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Gini is a Swiss skier ;)
He just won his first World Cup race today on the Reiteralm
with Nr. 19 :worship:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 12:37 PM
It only has an icon "Get Live Messenger". So I clicked on it and it doesn't move further than 10.5 Kb out of 2.29 mb now :retard:

BTW maldini needs 5 posts to 100 and leng jai needs 23

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Gini is a Swiss skier ;)
He just won his first World Cup race today on the Reiteralm
with Nr. 19 :worship:

shit, I didnt know there was racing this weekend

usually after Solden they stay one month off and then restart in North America

maldini
11-11-2007, 12:39 PM
BTW maldini needs 5 posts to 100

:eek: I'm coming here too often :scared: :p

I'm off now..FC Basel vs Lucerne ;)
:wavey:

maldini
11-11-2007, 12:40 PM
shit, I didnt know there was racing this weekend

usually after Solden they stay one month off and then restart in North America

It should have been in Levi, Finland actually...but there wasn't enough snow I think. Now there has been a lot today on Reiteralm :p

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Now 17 bytes, I'll never download that bloody MSN :haha:

Some very close matches in ACC today so far...

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 01:00 PM
:eek: I'm coming here too often :scared: :p

I'm off now..FC Basel vs Lucerne ;)
Good that not against Lausanne ;)

My team plays away the last match of the autumn part of season and if we win, we're gonna be on top of 2nd league :eek:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Now 17 bytes, I'll never download that bloody MSN :haha:

Some very close matches in ACC today so far...

at least you can rely on webmessenger till you dl it

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah, still it is shit...

On that previous computer I didnt have problems with Live. I want my smileys, photos and nicer look :(

good_gambler
11-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi Nathii. :wavey:

No idea what this thread is about :p but I just wanted to tell you it looks like I am going to interview Elena Vesnina at the end of this year, at the Gold Coast tournament. It isn't a sure thing yet, and won't be for a while but it looks promising.

To be honest I am shitting myself at the thought of it, as it will be my first interview in person. :scared: :scared:

good_gambler
11-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh, and strangely enough I now have 17 posts in this thread, but I don't remember any of them. Not even this one. :scratch:

Who hacked my account? :armed:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Who hacked my account? :armed:

maybe bad gambler when he was having one of his good days

good_gambler
11-11-2007, 01:45 PM
maybe bad gambler when he was having one of his good days

:haha:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Hey Josh,

I have talked to Vesnina in 2004, she's a funny nice chick (I was to be her coach then, oh well....... first player I've talked to in Russian), I hope it'll be a cool experience for you, vamos :D Give them nothing, take from them everything

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 01:48 PM
There was also mini_bad_gambler :o

good_gambler
11-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey Josh,

I have talked to Vesnina in 2004, she's a funny nice chick (I was to be her coach then, oh well....... first player I've talked to in Russian), I hope it'll be a cool experience for you, vamos :D Give them nothing, take from them everything

Vamoooooooooooooooooos :rocker2:

So how have you been? :) (I could probably just scroll up to find out :o)

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 01:54 PM
There was also mini_bad_gambler :o

he should be back in 1 month time :D

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 01:56 PM
I was trolling the Shanghai games (TT and PAW) threads :D

Genci, why didn't you reveal your nickname, you really need a spokesperson for it? :D

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Vamoooooooooooooooooos :rocker2:

So how have you been? :) (I could probably just scroll up to find out :o)
Kinda sick, but holding on :). Also getting mad that can't download MSN to my new laptop (with vista :retard: ) because the speed is 17 bytes :silly:

good_gambler
11-11-2007, 02:02 PM
he should be back in 1 month time :D

All these name copycats. :rolleyes:

Even though I think he was even around before me. :o

good_gambler
11-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Kinda sick, but holding on :). Also getting mad that can't download MSN to my new laptop (with vista :retard: ) because the speed is 17 bytes :silly:

17 Bytes :spit:

Oh, I added you on MSN (about a month after u repped me with your address though :o)
I haven't seen you on. Well I haven't been on myself either. :retard:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 02:06 PM
I was trolling the Shanghai games (TT and PAW) threads :D

Genci, why didn't you reveal your nickname, you really need a spokesperson for it? :D

my real nickname when i was 8-10 years old was Nuši but i hated it, the older guys made it to pick on me

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Whooooppssss.... I guess when I saw a strange address appearing, I blocked it because there is a permbanned person who makes the fake accounts which are to resemble accounts of real MTF members.

Dunno, in previous long weeks I remember adding only Sheva and right now leng jai. What is your address?

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 02:09 PM
my real nickname when i was 8-10 years old was Nuši but i hated it, the older guys made it to pick on me
What does Nuci mean? :awww:

Jordan lost on Gasquet despite I told him to put a bank on Nadal.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 02:13 PM
What does Nuci mean? :awww:

Jordan lost on Gasquet despite I told him to put a bank on Nadal.

nothing, but it was a name that a guy from our building was using for calling his younger sister and it was originating from 'nuse = bride'

I had to stick with that for 3-4 years and they still call me like that sometimes when we meet for a laugh :o

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 02:14 PM
nothing, but it was a name that a guy from our building was using for calling his younger sister and it was originating from 'nuse = bride'

I had to stick with that for 3-4 years and they still call me like that sometimes when we meet for a laugh :o
Do you prefer baby beau? :)

And how is your friendship with DATS developing?

scarecrows
there is another Jordan who has bet 50 Euros on falla :lol:

good_gambler
Whooooppssss.... I guess when I saw a strange address appearing, I blocked it because there is a permbanned person who makes the fake accounts which are to resemble accounts of real MTF members.

Dunno, in previous long weeks I remember adding only Sheva and right now leng jai. What is your address?

:sobbing:
My address doesn't even sound strange. :silly:

good_gambler
11-11-2007, 02:15 PM

People used to call me Chewbacca cause of all the hair. :sobbing:

Immature high schoolers. :rolleyes:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Do you prefer baby beau? :)

And how is your friendship with DATS developing?

much more

we'll be good frinds very soon

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 02:16 PM
I used to be called KTT at high school but I guess Nathii is my most actual nickname ;)

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 02:29 PM
I used to be called KTT at high school but I guess Nathii is my most actual nickname ;)

what did KKT stay for?

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 02:39 PM
much more

we'll be good frinds very soon
He needs to be introduced to wider audience, like kostas. Too bad he isn't so cool to have radiostation.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 02:41 PM
what did KKT stay for?
KTT actually ;)

Katatonia used to be my favourite band ;) But it's also a term for a psychiatric issue. And once in the school magazine I signed myself so below the article which was a parody of depressional state of a teen mind. And my best friend of those times called me KTT and so it went.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 02:56 PM
And we really need to be back to the idea of GlennCup, many countries got strong teams to fight PL and Canada :(

USA, Scotland, Australia, Serbia, Chile......

Will be a problem which country ezekiel should play for. With RFK, Mista and Jordan maybe Serbia would need him more.

I think this should be played like in Duesseldorf.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 03:11 PM
argh, henin is so lucky

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Contrary to her tennis :awww:

I have 69.8 kb of MSN downloaded :bounce: 63 bytes now :eek:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 03:28 PM
I see you're playing TT Challengers

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Recap till post 116.270

No sudden discoveries this time, except of the fact that there are the liars in this world but is has been discussed via PM and wasn't more of a discovery than that mediter is a useless douche.

Nathii has tried to download MSN for all the time, though the Speed of 17 bytes is successfully causing difficulties. She also deleted two fake accounts, according to her, too bad that one was actually not fake and belonged to good_gambler. We also need to remind, he posts in this thread only when bad_gambler hacks into his account. And apart from that, is going to interview Vesnina next year, but shits in his pants already.

More news from the Downunder, Adrian said that Haas was better than Genci, and Genci replied that the h2h is 0-0 so we never know. Genci keeps double bagelling his consecutive opponents in Albanian championships (6-1 6-1, 6-2 6-2 - mediter's school of tennis).

Jordan didn't listen to me, didn't put a bank on Nadal and lost on Gasquet in the consequence. There's a chance Gu stopped bitching about Ferrer because he defeated Fakervic.

We have also talked much about the ACC contest, ezekiel is having a hard run against safin-rules-no58 (copyright by leng jai). Martine was said because she already had Escude-GlennMirnyi match on mind and didn't know which one to vote. Even Gulzhan voted in the end, though was very upset PMK is Innocent was already out. At her mind, he is as anti-Russian as @Sweet Cleopatra is pro-Russian. Talking about clowns not from the draw, Genci made friends for another Polish fruitcake DATS.

Maldini got scared he has already 98 posts in here, as if this was any kind of indicator of lack of life, and went to follow FC Basel - Lucerne.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Only Shewsbury, dunno why I signed :haha: Saw so few people committed, maybe that's why.

You won't be defending doubles title there?

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Only Shewsbury, dunno why I signed :haha: Saw so few people committed, maybe that's why.

You won't be defending doubles title there?

heck no, maybe only AO with u but I wanna retire ASAP

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 03:49 PM
You want to tell yourself you're not addicted :)

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 03:50 PM
27 bytes again :retard:

And 98.2 kb out of 2.29 mb downloaded :drool:

Beau, when do we start the drinking?

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 03:54 PM
You want to tell yourself you're not addicted :)

i'm not anymore really

27 bytes again :retard:

And 98.2 kb out of 2.29 mb downloaded :drool:

Beau, when do we start the drinking?

why dont u download it elsewhere and bring it to your laptop with flashdisc?
also i think MSN is more than 2.29mb

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 03:58 PM
we start drinking when i get home and after i eat dinner :p round 8pm

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Maybe it's zipped I don't know. Dunno where I can download it though, everybody is so paranoid about own laptops :retard:.

Are you at the TV channel now?

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Maybe it's zipped I don't know. Dunno where I can download it though, everybody is so paranoid about own laptops :retard:.

Are you at the TV channel now?

you can dl it at uni or netcafe tmrw

yes, i'm there for 1hour more

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Not really, they remove the places for flashdiscs so we can't download anything :haha:

But 125 mbs in here already. Maybe gonna be ready for tomorrow morning ;)

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 04:15 PM
I am so damn bored :( I guess I'll start reading GM... I saw Di Mauro got only 9 months ban.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 04:16 PM
i will translate a Di Mauro interview and post it later there

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Hey :wavey:

How is everyone today.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey Michael :) I'm worse than ever, another consecutive day on the computer and the only attraction is flaming with people and counting ACC votes.

And cannot wait for Di Mauro interview.

maldini
11-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Basel won 3-2 :D
and Zurich only 1-1 :ras:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 04:31 PM
You support Zurich as well? Sorry if you wrote about it already and I just forgot ;)

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 04:33 PM
You support Zurich as well? Sorry if you wrote about it already and I just forgot ;)

he hates them of course

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 04:35 PM
This is why I was astonished and prefered to ask :haha:.

Artur Boruc was chosen 3rd most sexy Polish guy by readers of Cosmopolitan.

maldini
11-11-2007, 04:42 PM

:eek:

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey Michael :) I'm worse than ever, another consecutive day on the computer and the only attraction is flaming with people and counting ACC votes.

It may not be thaaat bad, flaming is fun, especially on WTAWorld. Im on here cuz I dont want to start my homework :sad:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh, actually I have to make some studying plan :tape: That was kinda fucked after the accident, but time to get over it and look at the things from the distance and catch up with everything :smash:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 05:11 PM
:eek:
I am a stupid cow, don't pay attention to what I say. Already warming up before drinking with Genci tonight.

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh, actually I have to make some studying plan :tape: That was kinda fucked after the accident, but time to get over it and look at the things from the distance and catch up with everything :smash:

Im somewhat behind too, I missed the last weeek of school cuz I had to go out of town with my family cuz my grandma was in the hospital

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Im somewhat behind too, I missed the last weeek of school cuz I had to go out of town with my family cuz my grandma was in the hospitalOh what happened to her?

Mhh, I probably must be ready for another night of hard drinking but only with the closest chicks from the dorm, on Wednesday because no classes on Thursday (birthday of the uni :p).

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Oh what happened to her?

Mhh, I probably must be ready for another night of hard drinking but only with the closest chicks from the dorm, on Wednesday because no classes on Thursday (birthday of the uni :p).

Shes just getting kinda old, she has a weak heart I think..shes doing a bit better now but shes still in the hospital for a while probably.

We dont get a day of for our uni birthday, its too bad. You have a lot of hard drinking nights?

meninosantos
11-11-2007, 05:36 PM

Henin won :sad:

my0118
11-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Mia's appearance here today :haha:

I wasn't pissed at not because his mentioning Gasgay, but Leng jai bashing other players other than Haas all the time. even if I was Nadal's fan, I would be pissed at his dumbass trash talk. :shrug: His trolling is not enough to be fun. And he doesn't even have guts to keep trolling even when he starts to troll. Why chinese fanboys I met in here always have to be jerks? :shrug:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Shes just getting kinda old, she has a weak heart I think..shes doing a bit better now but shes still in the hospital for a while probably.

We dont get a day of for our uni birthday, its too bad. You have a lot of hard drinking nights?
I hope she'll be OK :sad:

Yeah some hard drinking nights this week :) Tonight with Genci :aplot:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM

Henin won :sad:
Hola Rui :)

It's not really the saddening news for me :haha:
I wasn't pissed at not because his mentioning Gasgay, but Leng jai bashing other players other than Haas all the time. even if I was Nadal's fan, I would be pissed at his dumbass trash talk. :shrug: His trolling is not enough to be fun. And he doesn't even have guts to keep trolling even when he starts to troll. Why chinese fanboys I met in here always have to be jerks? :shrug:
Woohoo, keep going Mia, this thread hasn't seen a serious clash since it was closed last January :devil: (maybe a little during Miss MTF :p)

I am not sure if he's serious with what he says, called me a Gencitard :retard: though

gulzhan
11-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi, Nathii! :)

I wish I could stay here for 3 hrs and 50 min more but it's Monday tomorrow :sad: I have to get up at 6.30 am :eek:

meninosantos
11-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Hola Rui :)

It's not really the saddening news for me :haha:

Ohh well atleast Jeronimo didn't won the mAsters cup in WTAW

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:13 PM
henin won but i'll still troll there

my0118
11-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Woohoo, keep going Mia, this thread hasn't seen a serious clash since it was closed last January :devil: (maybe a little during Miss MTF :p)

I am not sure if he's serious with what he says, called me a Gencitard :retard: though

Hehe I think Leng jai kid loves trolling but I find it boring and just sometimes I cannot stand especially when I'm in a bad mood. :lol:

You might add on sig 'gencitard#1' like ferrerotards do. :rolls:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I can troll but will never be as good as this :sad:

http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=323552

meninosantos
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM

:lol:

It would have to be Cleo :rolls:

I'm sad...I haven't seen Masha playing like this in ages...

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:19 PM

TGS (Black Adam) (12) vs. MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17) - Fuckwit who contributes nothing apart from saying good luck to his favs on the OOP threads with a shitty smilie next to their name.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Jaap votes:

(1) ezekiel vs. safin-rules-no.1 (30) - Utter ****.
CmonAussie (21) vs Jerry Seinfeld - Tool.
TGS (Black Adam) (12) vs. MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17) - Fuckwit who contributes nothing apart from saying good luck to his favs on the OOP threads with a shitty smilie next to their name.
nolop (29) vs. jcempire (7) - Boring mug.

Glenn Mirnyi (6) vs. Ivan Ljubicic(27) - Have to give it to Mirnyi for the way he riles people on GM.
Xristos (9) vs.. dylan24 (18) - :worship:
tangerine_dream (11) vs. Escude (20) - Roddick fan. :rolleyes:
Safinator ( Burrow) (31) vs. Rafa = Fed Killa (3) - Stalker

Jaap (4) vs. vs RaVer (26)
Tennis Fool (16) vs. adeegee (19) - Spurs fan.
Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. ivan (24) - Don't mind Ivan but he does make some bizarre comments at times.
Jeronimo (34) vs. mtw (5) Bush rules.

Mistaflava (8) vs. Farenhajt (33) Always good to see Mista in the livescore threads. :lol:
mirkaland (22) vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) Multiple account and a bore.
richie 21 (13) vs. mediter (23) - Funny guy.
angiel (28) vs Jogy (2) - :zzz:

maldini
11-11-2007, 06:27 PM

OMG...why are lots of WTA "fans" like this? I also know a Sharapova fan in our club and he's soo hilarious..when I make fun of her losing, he gets furious :retard:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:29 PM
I don't believe sweet cleo isn't a troll or an alias. It is impossible for a person to be so stupid.

I've had a shot :drink: :aplot:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi, Nathii! :)

I wish I could stay here for 3 hrs and 50 min more but it's Monday tomorrow :sad: I have to get up at 6.30 am :eek:
Mom :awww:
Ohh well atleast Jeronimo didn't won the mAsters cup in WTAW
OMG he got to the masters :rolls: ???
Hehe I think Leng jai kid loves trolling but I find it boring and just sometimes I cannot stand especially when I'm in a bad mood. :lol:

You might add on sig 'gencitard#1' like ferrerotards do. :rolls:
So cool :D I'll be #1, probably Maria will be #2 and Ome #3 because we know him in person :) But maybe you want to be #4?

(Yeah first 10 are reserved for the girls)

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:32 PM
there are people requesting that I should be banned :awww:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:34 PM

OMG...why are lots of WTA "fans" like this? I also know a Sharapova fan in our club and he's soo hilarious..when I make fun of her losing, he gets furious :retard:
I'll make now your description for the front page. Is there something I necessarily need to include there?

I wanted to write you're waiting for going to the army, now work at the bank, proud FB Basel fan and Fedex fan and a good PAW player.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Milan won't let them ban you :awww:

my0118
11-11-2007, 06:35 PM
So cool :D I'll be #1, probably Maria will be #2 and Ome #3 because we know him in person :) But maybe you want to be #4?

(Yeah first 10 are reserved for the girls)

I'm #4? :rolls:

Who? :scratch:

maldini
11-11-2007, 06:38 PM
In the Shrewsbury CH TT Thread
i never forget the picks only if i have problem or dont want

maldini
11-11-2007, 06:39 PM
I'll make now your description for the front page. Is there something I necessarily need to include there?

I wanted to write you're waiting for going to the army, now work at the bank, proud FB Basel fan and Fedex fan and a good PAW player.

No that's ok, you decide what to write there :p

but it's FC Basel :p

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Sorry I am drinking... hahahaa..

I also shouldn't count votes in ACC more this evening.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Milan won't let them ban you :awww:

1 troll less, he wont mind

Who? :scratch:

WTA

and only for this
http://wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=11978506&postcount=143

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Sorry I am drinking... hahahaa..

I also shouldn't count votes in ACC more this evening.
you did already too much, I'll take it from here

my0118
11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
WTA

and only for this
http://wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=11978506&postcount=143

your username is Serena-rules-no.1? :haha:
Bartoli is indeed fat. I even thought she's fatter than mirka.

maldini
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
These TT argies are going on my nerves :rolleyes:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
your username is Serena-rules-no.1? :haha:
Bartoli is indeed fat. I even though she's fatter than mirka.

see, I'm not to blame :shrug:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Of course Bartoli is so fat, and also Justine is a midget, why the heck they have issues with Genci stating the obvious :retard:

Also, kostas singed for TT doubles with me without asking my permission :haha: :haha:

I said I didn' t want to play with him.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:46 PM
These TT argies are going on my nerves :rolleyes:Still u have nerves of steel that it took so long for you :haha:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Of course Bartoli is so fat, and also Justine is a midget, why the heck they have issues with Genci stating the obvious :retard:

Also, kostas singed for TT doubles with me without asking my permission :haha: :haha:

I said I didn' t want to play with him.

why dont you wanna play with kostas? :(

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:53 PM
While updating 1st side I got myself reminded Maria smokes :o I wonder if JM smokes as well.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
why dont you wanna play with kostas? :(
I happen to sleep with people I play TT with and not planning to sleep with him for sure :(

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
with the prices they have for a pack of cigarettes in western europe I doubt it :p

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:01 PM

So who smokes in Western Europe?

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM

So who smokes in Western Europe?

those who make money while others post in forums :o

maldini
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
with the prices they have for a pack of cigarettes in western europe I doubt it :p

The price isn't the first argument not to smoke hopefully:o
it's just ugly

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 07:04 PM
I just read the Argie excitement in the TT thread, I cant believe them

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
I hate cigarettes, stink so awfully :retard: And it's totally unhealthy though.

(said the Polish alcoholic)

Where is that Argie TT? In Shanghai?

scarecrows
in TT Managers thread

I wouldnt suggest you to read it

maldini
Where is that Argie TT? In Shanghai?

In TT managers thread..

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Is it in English?

kostas kastoria
11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
i smoke two packets prince every day and i take some easy drugs like xasisi :lol:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
What is xasisi?

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:10 PM
:D http://wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=11978861&postcount=15

kostas kastoria
11-11-2007, 07:11 PM
genci has this drug to his country.:worship: albania the country of XASIS ITS BLACK DRUG=MAURAKI=CHASIS=CIGGARETE=PREZA=NARKOTIKO LOL

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:13 PM
genci has this drug to his country.:worship: albania the country of XASIS ITS BLACK DRUG=MAURAKI=CHASIS=CIGGARETE=PREZA=NARKOTIKO LOL

we have many drugs here kostas, i dont know which one you are describing

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Youre a clown Genci :p

Henin = God of Womens Tennis of this generation.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:19 PM

working hard for that title :hatoff:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:20 PM

I will fly you out of here baster :( often and often!

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Beau you'll get banned before the next twat.

Out of normal drugs I know only marjiuana, amphetamine, coke, heroin, exctasy, LSD, mushrooms, hashish....

:shrug:

What do you peeps have else in Greece? Kostas, drugs aren't healthy.

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I will fly you out of here baster :( often and often!

Haha :)

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Nathi, i discovered that xasisi is hashish :haha:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:25 PM
of course, x is h :haha: axaxaxaxaxa!!!!!!

lol do you have a plantation Genci?

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:26 PM
of course, x is h :haha: axaxaxaxaxa!!!!!!

lol do you have a plantation Genci?

no, but in my village of origin I'm pretty sure they plant hashish between the corn plants

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:37 PM
In my country they grow sometimes the white.... hmm, I lack the word in English, we call it "mak". You make hmm, something that I know only in slang....... well, a poor man's heroin :haha:

LK_22
11-11-2007, 07:46 PM
:lol: Not the usual conversation on here then I see :p

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:46 PM
I am making some campaign for mtw... she is going to lose tomorrow without it...

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Bad religion is a bigger clown than she is

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:49 PM
:lol: Not the usual conversation on here then I see :p
And what is the usual? Nadal bashing? :lol:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Bad religion is a bigger clown than she isI know... a true spirit for Chile, he's better than Massu

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
lolz

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6250310#post6250310

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Yeah challenger forum is clearly going down with a slam dunk without me there... I see also Swisha is upset :sad:

leng jai
11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Morning ladies.

I don't actually hate gasgay, I pretty much like any player with a nice single handed backhand. Hes way overrated here and its hilarious to read the reactions from the gasgay fans, especially myo.

I've got heaps of nicknames, "chook", "ado", "boong", "noonger", "captain retard". The list goes on.

I gotta run off to work now even though I'm still half dead from this flu.

See you guys in like, 10 hours.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 08:03 PM
bye bye Ade
hope you get better

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Awww... steal some meds from the company :hug: Greetings.

LK_22
11-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Nah, birthday is on Monday, they just keep drinking on behalf of it for the second day already and it's very loud at the corridor.

That's a way for friends to celebrate :p

And what is the usual? Nadal bashing? :lol:

Well obviously :p it has to be done :p
Nice to see Ferrer have a suprisingly convincing won over Djokovic, although Djokovic seems to be out of form now, this is Fed's tournament to lose

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm drinking the good Montenegro wine

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 08:07 PM
lolz

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6250310#post6250310

I kinda want to bad rep that clown, but I dont bad rep people ever anymore and Ive given out too much rep in the last 24 hours. :sad:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Whhy should Feed lose this one Lian?

Well I am drinking Polish vodka and it is very cool as well :D

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:13 PM
I kinda want to bad rep that clown, but I dont bad rep people ever anymore and Ive given out too much rep in the last 24 hours. :sad:
Haha, you used to give the bad reps? :devil:

What for for example?

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 08:14 PM

Zubrowka or the other one

I'll have to commentate the 3 hours ladies final tomorrow :o

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Haha, you used to give the bad reps? :devil:

What for for example?

Just for the clowns in the challenger threads that would ask for the scores every two seconds when it was obvious they werent available..oh and Donald Young fanboys..AgentZero, illionoisfan.

LK_22
11-11-2007, 08:19 PM

Is this addressed to me Nathi? :p
Fed shouldn't lose that's what I'm saying, in order to lose I think he would have to throw it away, if Nalbandian was here the way he's played recently it might be different
I've had a fair bit of vodka (proberly my favourite spirit) but not sure if I've ever had any Polish Vodka before

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:19 PM
i dont rememeber which other one we had.

dont whine beau, more cash 4 u

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 08:21 PM
I've had a fair bit of vodka (proberly my favourite spirit) but not sure if I've ever had any Polish Vodka before

you should definitely try it :drool:

dont whine beau, more cash 4 u

yeah, the only positive thing
WTA season is over :yeah:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Just for the clowns in the challenger threads that would ask for the scores every two seconds when it was obvious they werent available..oh and Donald Young fanboys..AgentZero, illionoisfan.i dont rememeber if i ever sent out a bad rep, once to Genci for fun i think...

srely not because someone pissed me off

i also read the TT thread, well the Argies eaat too much of red meat

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:23 PM
you should try it Lian, our vodka is as good as our arse clowns.

finladnia is also one that i like

LK_22
11-11-2007, 08:28 PM
you should definitely try it :drool:

Will do Genci definitely :yeah: (If I haven't tried it already :p)

you should try it Lian, our vodka is as good as our arse clowns.

finladnia is also one that i like

Liam, Nathi :lol: not Lian :p
:lol: Must be good then :p mtw leads the way there
Have seen that as well but again don't think I've had it

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:31 PM
sorry, n is so close to m on the keyboad :D

Liam.

so........ many people already saw Nalbanian as a winner, and he didnt even bother to show as alt hahahaha

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM
going sleep :sad:

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 08:53 PM
i dont rememeber if i ever sent out a bad rep, once to Genci for fun i think...

srely not because someone pissed me off

i also read the TT thread, well the Argies eaat too much of red meat

I havent for a very long time, and I havent gotten one for a long time either shockingly

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 08:55 PM
some people pretty much take you as troll, maybe for your views on punishment for the dopers.

LK_22
11-11-2007, 08:56 PM
sorry, n is so close to m on the keyboad :D

Liam.

so........ many people already saw Nalbanian as a winner, and he didnt even bother to show as alt hahahaha

:lol: True, I know Nalbandian must be tired after his run :awww: on current form though I wouldn't have backed against him

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 08:57 PM
How long from now does play in Shanghei begin for the day.

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 08:58 PM
some people pretty much take you as troll, maybe for your views on punishment for the dopers.

If hating dopers makes me a troll, I will happily be a troll.

LK_22
11-11-2007, 09:03 PM
If hating dopers makes me a troll, I will happily be a troll.

Very true I would be as well

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah but Michael is also a big Canas hater.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 09:35 PM
How long from now does play in Shanghei begin for the day.

7 h 30min from now

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 09:37 PM

He's a cheater, and he's an Argie, I dont like most Argie tennis players. Have you seen DATS' sig :)

7 h 30min from now

LK_22
11-11-2007, 09:37 PM

See Canas is playing Dnepropetrovsk this week, ranked 12 in the world :lol:
Still waiting for OOP in Champaign to come up :o

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 09:40 PM
See Canas is playing Dnepropetrovsk this week, ranked 12 in the world :lol:
Still waiting for OOP in Champaign to come up :o

Are you playing TT in Champaign?

LK_22
11-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Are you playing TT in Champaign?

I am :) trying slumming it in the challengers :p I picked the wrong one though :lol:

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 09:54 PM
I am :) trying slumming it in the challengers :p I picked the wrong one though :lol:

Its only 5PM there now, the OOP might not be out for a while still. Challengers are way more fun than ATP, other than Umag and Grand Slams Ive never even tried to qualify for the ATP tournaments.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 09:56 PM
i got a mirror as a gift :D

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM

North American challenger suck, so hard to predict

Its only 5PM there now, the OOP might not be out for a while still. Challengers are way more fun than ATP, other than Umag and Grand Slams Ive never even tried to qualify for the ATP tournaments.

why dont you play Challengers Challenge?

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah I will play Shrewsbury, finally decided ;)

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Livio won challengers challenge :eek: with beau and TankingTheSet

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 09:59 PM
I had a Felipe-like bad luck

RRH lost yesterday after having MPs , Falla lost today after having MPs and Karanusic didnt even play his final

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Uh, not cool. I don't know the rules of that game.....

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:02 PM
happy birthday drama queen :)

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Thank you Genci, I feel though like I keep having this birthday since beginning of November :haha:

But Wednesday is the last day of celebrations :)

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Thank you Genci, I feel though like I keep having this birthday since beginning of November :haha:

But Wednesday is the last day of celebrations :)

quite a long birthday :eek:

I tend to hate mine

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 10:08 PM

why dont you play Challengers Challenge?

I did the first few weeks, I think I won it the very first week, but its too much all at once, I found that I didnt have time for it on Sundays, usually they are very busy for me. And I agree, I like the European clay events, so much easier, Ive gone 16/16 twice in the first round, upsets are rare.

LK_22
11-11-2007, 10:09 PM

True yes I'll look tomorrow morning :) Seriously I do like challengers as well especially if there's a few players I like playing there. The cut off for Taiwan this week is 606 :lol: hope the Gooch takes advantage :rocker2:

It's the virtual lockdown on the field by Americans that puts me off, especially as Spadea is out and Young is in :o

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:09 PM
quite a long birthday :eek:

I tend to hate mine
Maybe I will also start to hate mine when I am as old as you.

Still makes me laugh they didn't want to let me in to that Stockholm bar because I was too young boo hoo :haha:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:10 PM
True yes I'll look tomorrow morning :) Seriously I do like challengers as well especially if there's a few players I like playing there. The cut off for Taiwan this week is 606 :lol: hope the Gooch takes advantage :rocker2:

Dude Sela plays there, he's the top fav IMO

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Maybe I will also start to hate mine when I am as old as you.

Still makes me laugh they didn't want to let me in to that Stockholm bar because I was too young boo hoo :haha:

baby beau, of course you're young

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Oh gosh I expect a huge Young bandwagon when he finally wins something big. And the bandwagoners will be the ones that bashed him so miserably when he was a kid :retard:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:13 PM
baby beau, of course you're young
18 :awww:

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh gosh I expect a huge Young bandwagon when he finally wins something big. And the bandwagoners will be the ones that bashed him so miserably when he was a kid :retard:

only Jan is a genuine fan :worship:

18 :awww:

you'll be the youngest ever graduated lawyer

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:17 PM
only Jan is a genuine fan :worship:

you'll be the youngest ever graduated lawyer
I started to like him after that miserable loss to Berlocq. It was not the kid's fault that so many people wanted to earn quickly cash on him.

If I ever graduate, eh.....

LK_22
11-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Dude Sela plays there, he's the top fav IMO

He is definitely, but he does meet Nathan Thompson in the quarter finals :unsure: :p
In all seriousness I've never heard of the guy Sela is playing in the first round, a couple of other names I don't recoginse as well

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:25 PM
It's never good when Dudi Sela plays an event, because dudi_fan appears in those threads.

The unknown guys from American challengers are usually the uni students.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:28 PM
The unknown guys from American challengers are usually the uni students.

i dont think are allowed to play pro tournaments

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Isner played in pro events before he left school

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Isner played in pro events before he left school

really?!
I heard it exactly about Isner that he didnt play more tournaments this year just because of this reason

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Dunno, Matkowski played the events when he studied in California :shrug:

Zirconek
11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
:wavey: punks :p

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:46 PM
:wavey: punks :p

yo, mineral man :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Hello Eduardo :)

I actually have to get up in 5 hours 15 minutes. BUt getting sober right now, not sleepy at all.

scarecrows
11-11-2007, 10:53 PM
good night everybody

I also have to wake up early and a busy day tomorrow

have lots of fun Naths

Zirconek
11-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Hello Eduardo :)

I actually have to get up in 5 hours 15 minutes. BUt getting sober right now, not sleepy at all.

What was you drinking, vodka? :)

good night everybody

I also have to wake up early and a busy day tomorrow

have lots of fun Naths
good night, you Nathiitard :p :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Night baby beau.

Yes Edu, I had vodka shots and overdrinking them with water. Just had a shower, got kinda nostalgic/romantic mood..... and Genci went sleep... ehh...

OK people, what is your favourite alcohol?

Zirconek
11-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Mine is beer :)

Then comes pinga, vodka and red wine.
I don't like whisky :p

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 11:30 PM
What is pinga? Something Brazilian?

Zirconek
11-11-2007, 11:35 PM
What is pinga? Something Brazilian?

Same as cachaša, the most famous Brazilian alcoholic drink (with ice, lemon and sugar you make the caipirinha, wich means "little redneck"). It's made from the... :scratch: cana, the same plant that gives sugar. It's strong as vodka. The best usually come from Minas Gerais state, but you can fing good pingas everywhere :)

Zirconek
11-11-2007, 11:36 PM
I have a shameful beer belly :o

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Cana = trzcina cukrowa

Ahh, I think I know what you are talking about. It's cool.

I also keep downloading MSN, already 25% done :)

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 11:38 PM
I have a shameful beer belly :o
I have noticed that :sad:.

I gave up on beer a long time ago. Though had one in Holland, I guess you have to try some beer when you are there ;)

Zirconek
11-11-2007, 11:41 PM
I have noticed that :sad:.

I gave up on beer a long time ago. Though had one in Holland, I guess you have to try some beer when you are there ;)

yes, you can't miss the local beer when travelling ;)

Drinking less and practicing more sports is one of my goals, I just hope I can make it.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Who produces that Stella Artois piece of urine btw?

Edu, when are you planning to start with your selfpromise

Zirconek
11-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Who produces that Stella Artois piece of urine btw?

Edu, when are you planning to start with your selfpromise

I thnk it's French or Belgium, most probably the first, since Belgium has good beer (and chocolate, and you were talking about chocolate another day, it was funny in Zurich WTA tournament was sponsored by Guillyan).

I think my selfpromise will begin at the beginning of next year :lol: a new-year promise. I should quit the cigars too :o
I need a girl who makes me stop with these stuff. Well, beer I can't figure me not drinking, but I shouldn't drink so much.

Nathaliia
11-11-2007, 11:53 PM
I am pretty sure Jelena is the right girl to stop you from all your bad habits :D.

And I hope I haven't labeled anything Belgian with that Stella Artois, Castafiore would rip me a new fat one. Maybe French, I had it in France.

Zirconek
11-12-2007, 12:00 AM
I am pretty sure Jelena is the right girl to stop you from all your bad habits :D..

:p
She is very nice, but it wouldn't work. We are way too different, and althoungh tollerance is something I really like, a match is needed.

And I hope I haven't labeled anything Belgian with that Stella Artois, Castafiore would rip me a new fat one. Maybe French, I had it in France.

Action Jackson
11-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Stella Artois is Belgian.

Nathii, are you going to count the points as the voting has closed?

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 12:03 AM
OK, I can do it :D Not many votes to be added to Genci's update.

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 12:30 AM
:p
She is very nice, but it wouldn't work. We are way too different, and althoungh tollerance is something I really like, a match is needed.

I think that you share many features :awww:

But yeah, without the chemistry you can't have anything. It is such a nice feeling when something fires up in you and brings a blissful grin on your face, just on a thought of your sweet person :D

Zirconek
11-12-2007, 12:35 AM
I think that you share many features :awww:

But yeah, without the chemistry you can't have anything. It is such a nice feeling when something fires up in you and brings a blissful grin on your face, just on a thought of your sweet person :D

yes, loving and being loved by the one you like is something very special and good :D

Action Jackson
11-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Good work Nathii, some of the veterans fell.

I am a bandwagoner that is almost as ridiculous as me being a Nazi.

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 12:42 AM
yes, loving and being loved by the one you like is something very special and good :D
Already makes me dreamy, off for a sleep, to dream of someone really adorable.

I''ll be here at 6 a.m. or something, hopefully MSN will have been downloaded by then.

Zirconek
11-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Hey George, are you going to the blue courts in January?

Zirconek
11-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Already makes me dreamy, off for a sleep, to dream of someone really adorable.

I''ll be here at 6 a.m. or something, hopefully MSN will have been downloaded by then.

good night and have a great day in your birthday. :hug:

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Good work Nathii, some of the veterans fell.

I am a bandwagoner that is almost as ridiculous as me being a Nazi.
Making up for not voting in previous editions ;)

Saying you're a bandwagoner is as funny as saying that she isn't. Cheers.

Action Jackson
11-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Hey George, are you going to the blue courts in January?

Of course.

Action Jackson
11-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Making up for not voting in previous editions ;)

Saying you're a bandwagoner is as funny as saying that she isn't. Cheers.

Hahaha, I mean I can handle arrogant and all that, but if you are going to insult, at least get it right.

Snowwy
11-12-2007, 02:45 AM
really?!
I heard it exactly about Isner that he didnt play more tournaments this year just because of this reason

http://www.itftennis.com/mens/players/activity.asp?player=100005089

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Not funny to go out when so much fresh snow and friggin' cold :(

ufokart
11-12-2007, 05:37 AM
I have 86 posts in here :o

I want to have my biography written in the first page :sobbing: :haha:

martine2
11-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Someone is having her birthday today :bounce: :bounce:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHII!!! :smooch: :smooch:

Enjoy yr day and don't get TOO drunk ;)

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 06:27 AM
morning peeps

martine2
11-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey Genci :)

MTF is soooo slow. It took me about 15min to post Nathii's birthday wishes....

martine2
11-12-2007, 06:35 AM
I am pretty sure Jelena is the right girl to stop you from all your bad habits :D.

And if she doesn't Martifiore will :ras:
It's Belgian, but you're right to say it sucks.

I don't like any beer but Stella Artois sure is one of the worst

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 06:35 AM

it's fast for me right now

I'll go top tv channel now so I'll be back online in 20 min

leng jai
11-12-2007, 06:46 AM
Hihihihihi. Just watching Haas DVDs as usual.

maldini
11-12-2007, 06:48 AM

:yeah:...same goes for South American challengers :p
Livio won challengers challenge :eek: with beau and TankingTheSet
:cool: Finally patriotic picking paid...:p I had both Lammer & Bohli as semifinalists :D

and Nathii, alles Gute zum Geburtstag :p All the best & have a nice day :aparty:

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 07:07 AM

Haastard :retard:

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 07:09 AM
http://www.itftennis.com/mens/players/activity.asp?player=100005089

his first tournament is in nd of june, i guess after graduated

i confused it though, the rule is that who plays pro tournaments cannot play anymore college league

leng jai
11-12-2007, 07:24 AM

Thanks Captain Obvious :retard:

JMG
11-12-2007, 07:24 AM
He played in 2006 and 2005 too. I thought the rule is that college players are just not allowed to take the prize money.

leng jai
11-12-2007, 07:32 AM

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 07:38 AM
hi leng

He played in 2006 and 2005 too. I thought the rule is that college players are just not allowed to take the prize money.

bah, i seem to know shit about the rules

hi again leng

leng jai
11-12-2007, 07:46 AM
My internet shat itself. Still, Thanks Captain Obvious :retard:

martine2
11-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi Leng, double posting now to spam to yr 100 :p

leng jai
11-12-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm taking my spamming to new heights, just like Nat and her gencitardism.

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 07:56 AM
mtf had a bug for 5-10 min, Ade is not to blame

martine2
11-12-2007, 07:56 AM

Nathii's the chief but he does have quite a bandwagon :devil:

leng jai
11-12-2007, 07:58 AM
mtf had a bug for 5-10 min, Ade is not to blame

Lets blame the Asian anyway, at least its not as cliche as blaming the black guy.

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 09:03 AM
I have 86 posts in here :o

I want to have my biography written in the first page :sobbing: :haha:
The longer you wait, the bigger satisfaction is when it's done :)
morning peeps
Baby beau

At least you had the time to rethink a million times what you want to write to me.
And if she doesn't Martifiore will :ras:
It's Belgian, but you're right to say it sucks.

I don't like any beer but Stella Artois sure is one of the worst
Excellent taste in beer, ma'am.
And masturbating, yeah, you told me that.
:yeah:...same goes for South American challengers :p

:cool: Finally patriotic picking paid...:p I had both Lammer & Bohli as semifinalists :D

and Nathii, alles Gute zum Geburtstag :p All the best & have a nice day :aparty:
Danke schoen.
Oh shut up when you can't get over that I told you he was hotter than you.
Lets blame the Asian anyway, at least its not as cliche as blaming the black guy.
But still you are the only delusional fanboy I will have ever liked :D :haha:

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 09:05 AM
PS. Gotta admire those peeps who have problems with looking at their clock and comparing what they see with the hour of voting in ACC :yeah:

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 09:42 AM
wta final - immense boredom

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Be a strong boy, do something. Start telling jokes for example.

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 09:52 AM
i'm half sleeping

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Me too, and I'm even not watching that.

Looks like you lost a match in Shanghai :sad:

Action Jackson
11-12-2007, 09:56 AM
South American Challengers rule.

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Me too, and I'm even not watching that.

Looks like you lost a match in Shanghai :sad:

Davydenko won the toss and chose to receive, had he served first he would have probably lost the set 6-4 or at least not 6-3

my last tt tournament for sure

Action Jackson
11-12-2007, 10:00 AM
PS. Gotta admire those peeps who have problems with looking at their clock and comparing what they see with the hour of voting in ACC :yeah:

I think I am going to let it slide this time, considering I didn't lock the thread, but I was lucky they let me off work early.

Now we can vote, but this once I will allow those votes to be counted.

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Davydenko won the toss and chose to receive, had he served first he would have probably lost the set 6-4 or at least not 6-3

my last tt tournament for sure
And you won't take your beau to her highest Grand Slam round... Never been in 3rd round...

scarecrows
11-12-2007, 10:08 AM
And you won't take your beau to her highest Grand Slam round... Never been in 3rd round...

let it be someone else
i really dont want to play anymore

Nathaliia
I think I am going to let it slide this time, considering I didn't lock the thread, but I was lucky they let me off work early.

Now we can vote, but this once I will allow those votes to be counted.
I don't know how to vote today. At this stage, there aren't easy matches IMO.

However winners in all matches except Farenhajt-Fed Fan are rather guessable, even if not only it's the higher seed.

Action Jackson
let it be someone else

PAW rules, good luck in Shanghai.

Nathaliia
11-12-2007, 10:10 AM
let it be someone else
:awww:

Maybe I can play with Nikki :D

Nathaliia