Attention Seekers 23

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Good to know. :aplot: :D

:aplot: :inlove: and you sweetie, single or already mother of 4 children? :o :D

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 07:22 AM
I remember Zamorano, I used to be a Lausanne-Sports fan back then and he trashed us many times... St-Gallen had two damn good Chileans and were contenders to the title.

I don't know why Allegro supports Basel, to do like his buddy Roger I guess :shrug: (FCB is a bunch of losers btw :mad: )

I imagine the Lausanne vs. Servette matches would have been the big rivals. Like I said I have never been to Lausanne but from what I hear it's much better than Geneva and they say the genevois actually go to Lausanne to party.

FCB get the biggest crowds and I remember asking someone about that. They say Basel is the place for football and the Suisse Romande is the place for the DC tennis ties, as they get better support there.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 07:45 AM
I imagine the Lausanne vs. Servette matches would have been the big rivals. Like I said I have never been to Lausanne but from what I hear it's much better than Geneva and they say the genevois actually go to Lausanne to party.

FCB get the biggest crowds and I remember asking someone about that. They say Basel is the place for football and the Suisse Romande is the place for the DC tennis ties, as they get better support there.

Of course Lausanne is a far better place than Geneva :cool: many Swiss come from around the country (as well as many French) to party... I'm just too old and lazy to enjoy night life anymore.

Regarding sports, Basel is the city of football, and Lausanne is the city of ice hockey. The tickets are often sold out even though the team is not even in the main league, and that's the case for decades... Tennis is not really popular here, but gets a better welcome in Romandie than in the Ost-Schweiz...

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 07:54 AM
Of course Lausanne is a far better place than Geneva :cool: many Swiss come from around the country (as well as many French) to party... I'm just too old and lazy to enjoy night life anymore.

Regarding sports, Basel is the city of football, and Lausanne is the city of ice hockey. The tickets are often sold out even though the team is not even in the main league, and that's the case for decades... Tennis is not really popular here, but gets a better welcome in Romandie than in the Ost-Schweiz...

I have spent most of my time in German part of the country, though I was in Graubunden as well. This was more due to proximity and also cause of friends as well.

The Geneva event used to be a good one, then again any event that Muster, Wilander, Skoff and Rosset has to be good.

Yes, I heard that about when it came to Lausanne and ice hockey, my friend the typical Fribourger said that as well. He saw Rosset at one of the games, he was just like a typical fan, having a beer, screaming shit at the officials.

Lausanne is meant to be fairly hilly isn't it? That is one thing I like cities that have some hills and variation in landscape.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 08:00 AM
Yes, I heard that about when it came to Lausanne and ice hockey, my friend the typical Fribourger said that as well.

Lausanne is meant to be fairly hilly isn't it? That is one thing I like cities that have some hills and variation in landscape.

Lausanne Hockey Club and Fribourg Gottéron are ice hockey arch-rivals, good that a "Fribourgeois" agreed on Lausanne having the better crowd/fanbase :o

Lausanne is hilly indeed, nice view of the Leman lake (and not Geneva lake :mad: :o ) from anywhere in the city. The bad thing is that you can't ride a bike there unless you got huge calves :o

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Lausanne Hockey Club and Fribourg Gottéron are ice hockey arch-rivals, good that a "Fribourgeois" agreed on Lausanne having the better crowd/fanbase :o

Lausanne is hilly indeed, nice view of the Leman lake (and not Geneva lake :mad: :o ) from anywhere in the city. The bad thing is that you can't ride a bike there unless you got huge calves :o

Yes, he is a funny guy in that he speaks Schwyertuutsch and French, well his parents are mixed, so he had no choice. I think he went to a German school, but when I went to visit him, it was funny he speaks in Swiss German to this one guy, but of course he spoke French to the women :)

Lance couldn't go to Sandoz to get the drugs to ride around the streets. Is it Lac Leman or Lake Geneva? I heard they call it Lake Geneva now.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Yes, he is a funny guy in that he speaks Schwyertuutsch and French, well his parents are mixed, so he had no choice. I think he went to a German school, but when I went to visit him, it was funny he speaks in Swiss German to this one guy, but of course he spoke French to the women :)

Lance couldn't go to Sandoz to get the drugs to ride around the streets. Is it Lac Leman or Lake Geneva? I heard they call it Lake Geneva now.

Fribourg/Freiburg is a "mixed" city, so most people speak French as well as Schwyzertütsch...

It IS lac Leman (official name), but in English it is translated as Geneva Lake and in German Genfersee, but that lake doesn't belong to Geneva :o

martine2
11-09-2007, 08:21 AM
Good morning :)

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Fribourg/Freiburg is a "mixed" city, so most people speak French as well as Schwyzertütsch...

It IS lac Leman (official name), but in English it is translated as Geneva Lake and in German Genfersee, but that lake doesn't belong to Geneva :o

The whole rostigraben and yes I have to say I don't mind rosti. Freiburg is a lot like Bern with more French speakers and less bears.

Thanks for that clarification, cause it always confused me. Lots of big athletic meets in Switzerland relative to the size of the country. Did you ever go to the one in Lausanne?

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:37 AM
Hello around ;) My b'day partying already kinda started here in the dorm :p I came back from gym and got a calendar with half naked men and had a glass of vodka with my friend (yes Genci, we drink vodka from glasses for tea :crazy: )

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I've never added anyone without exchanging it on a PM :) so that isn't me Nathi :o

But yes Denise does have mine :)

This was the race I done a week last saturday first Cross country race of the season :D http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-w_E0lppUbw
About 10 to 15 seconds in I'm on the far left of the video blue vest with yellow strip you can hear a few fans shouting me :p
Adorable.

And as for Denise, she's hot and seems down to Earth, go for her :devil:
Just got home from bludging at work. Whats cracking boys and girls.
Hello hmm, leng jai is your real name? And where do you work since we know it's not the restaurant anymore?

martine2
11-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Hello around ;) My b'day partying already kinda started here in the dorm :p I came back from gym and got a calendar with half naked men and had a glass of vodka with my friend (yes Genci, we drink vodka from glasses for tea :crazy: )

:eek: :eek: I almost panicked here....
Thought I had the wrong date ("rushes to the b'day thread" :bolt: )

Pheww still some time :angel:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:48 AM
:wavey: :inlove:

Maria, I'm married for more than 7 years :help: :banghead: :unsure: :bigcry: I still don't mind the one night stands though :o :angel: :D :hug:
I am not going to get married in the next around 13 years because I want to try life first.

Unless Genci proposes to me, which is very unlikely, unless they bring the law in Albania that a man can have 4 wives.

martine2
11-09-2007, 08:48 AM

:eek: you're serious about this?????

leng jai
11-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Work at a chemical factory so basically I stand around sniffing chemicals all day and getting high.

My MTF name is a parafox and means handsome in Cantonese. My real name is Adrian.

martine2
11-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Work at a chemical factory so basically I stand around sniffing chemicals all day and getting high.

My MTF name is a parafox and means handsome in Cantonese. My real name is Adrian.

Nice to meet you Adrian.
So now we've seen the pic and we know the name :)

leng jai
11-09-2007, 08:54 AM
Nice to meet you Adrian.
So now we've seen the pic and we know the name :)

:scared:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm still not over my 1st round loss in the ACC.
You're not a clown, you are humorous but not in a moronic way. Liking Haas isn't enough to vote you. And I like Haas' game as well however I had a bet at probably every match of his at USO and he caused me some heart attacks.
I remember Zamorano, I used to be a Lausanne-Sports fan back then and he trashed us many times... St-Gallen had two damn good Chileans and were contenders to the title.

I don't know why Allegro supports Basel, to do like his buddy Roger I guess :shrug: (FCB is a bunch of losers btw :mad: )
Zamorano was so hot, but still his ex married Rios.

Speaking of Geneva, has anybody got any news about Jim Jones? Last time he PMed me was few months ago and he said he saw Marc Rosset on the street :speakles:
:eek: :eek: I almost panicked here....
Thought I had the wrong date ("rushes to the b'day thread" :bolt: )

Pheww still some time :angel:
Yeah it's on Monday, but many ppl from the dorm going home for a weekend so come for a toast now. I am gonna be tipsy all day long :D

martine2
11-09-2007, 08:55 AM
:scared:

:lol: why the " :scared: " .... my computerscreen is still in 1pc :p

leng jai
11-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Hahahaha. So is the mirror in my room. Must be a quality mirror.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:58 AM
:eek: you're serious about this?????
It isn't so difficult like you think. I also consider you really pretty and for sure you are sensual, and you seem very normal person, not a nut or something.

Same for Jenni, Aleka on this board...

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:02 AM

Adrian is one of my favourite names for a guy :) Adrian Garcia from Chile is one of my fave players (despite he has no self belief) and Adrian Mutu is one of my favourite soccer football players. But he was caught on drugs :sad:

Haha, my two cousins study Chemistry ;) The older is on 4th year already and she has sniffed a whole lot, but she was behaving like on a high even before. And my younger cousin when he was a very little child made an explosion in the bathroom when he was mixing the toilet cleaning things together.

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:04 AM

Well... I admit my screen is brand new too :p

(just joking... the meaning of yr av tells it all :angel: )

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:04 AM
My bottle of vodka is in 1 piece and it was not made of plastic :)

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:09 AM
My bottle of vodka is in 1 piece and it was not made of plastic :)

How do you drink it? pure?

I like vodka, but it has to be with orange juice :drool:

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Indeed. Hmmm I just read my earlier message...I meant paradox not parafox. You guys must have been confused.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 09:10 AM

Got to keep an eye on these women, well Nathii's chest you can't miss or Marti's hair.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Time to check the pics thread. Might take a while, its pretty huge.

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Got to keep an eye on these women, well Nathii's chest you can't miss or Marti's hair.

hey, don't get the poor guy prejudiced :p

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Time to check the pics thread. Might take a while, its pretty huge.

Mine is in my profile :scared:

and yes...I'm a blonde :tape: :help:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:16 AM
How do you drink it? pure?

I like vodka, but it has to be with orange juice :drool:
I drink pure only sometimes and I don't like it too much. Last time with Genci in Stockholm. And the time before with the Russian and Bulgarian wannabe players at the Wrocław futures party. Damn I got so fucked that was getting sober the whole next day. Not only me by the way :lol: but I was the one who didn't have to play the match :haha:

I had it half vodka half Cola.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Marti's hair is class of course :D I used to have classy hair as well but started to straighten it now.

BTW Marti is your hair natural like that or it's a special hairstyle? How do you keep it in order? Hair like this can be very naughty...

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:20 AM
That hair is a stunner and my eyes are still watery from its powerful effects.

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Marti's hair is class of course :D I used to have classy hair as well but started to straighten it now.

BTW Marti is your hair natural like that or it's a special hairstyle? How do you keep it in order? Hair like this can be very naughty...

It's natural :scared: otherwise I'd have it straight for sure.
As to keeping it in order, that's why I have it like this: wash, shake yr head and that's all :p
and wind or rain don't affect it which comes in handy when doing sports outdoors.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 09:24 AM
hey, don't get the poor guy prejudiced :p

As if I would do that.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:25 AM
As if I would do that.

Too late.

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:26 AM
As if I would do that.

:awww: I should have known that... (must be because of my blondness :p )

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:28 AM
And it's me in The Netherlands 2 weeks ago :D But the pic isn't the best quality :D (and I'll take it down in 5 minutes)

http://hellaway.fm.interia.pl/DSC01916.JPG

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:29 AM
I just fell off my chair.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:30 AM
It's natural :scared: otherwise I'd have it straight for sure.
As to keeping it in order, that's why I have it like this: wash, shake yr head and that's all :p
and wind or rain don't affect it which comes in handy when doing sports outdoors.
I have very big problem during humid conditions... it goes just crazy...

Washing and shaking is my method as well when I keep it curly, but I've got a feeling my head consists only of hair :retard: (there is a small brain inside though)

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:31 AM
I just fell off my chair.
I guess you have your favourite chat thread :bounce:

When you see the girl named Nikki here, ask her for the photos she has from a session for a magazine. GWH says Nikki has no arse, but is a bit of an arse clown, so might be still likeable ;)

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:32 AM
Leave it there a bit longer Nath because it took almost 5min to load here :p

Who took it btw eh....... :devil:

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:34 AM
I guess you have your favourite chat thread :bounce:

When you see the girl named Nikki here, ask her for the photos she has from a session for a magazine. GWH says Nikki has no arse, but is a bit of an arse clown, so might be still likeable ;)

did she already post them????

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:36 AM
I had to take it myself ;) Finally found a big mirror and the person you are thinking of was playing a football match in the league.

Anyway, this is something that only Genci is allowed to touch and the rest can only look at from the big enough distance :)

Renaud
11-09-2007, 09:43 AM
OMG ! :speakles:

leng jai
Whos genci?

martine2
I had to take it myself ;) Finally found a big mirror and the person you are thinking of was playing a football match in the league.

Anyway, this is something that only Genci is allowed to touch and the rest can only look at from the big enough distance :)

Ooops now I see the camera in yr hand....
Forgive me, but besides being blonde my eyes still are a bit blurry too :tape:

I was coming here to post my today's picks for the ACC but GWH put the start time so late today :help:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:45 AM
did she already post them????
No, she didn't. She left to China (nomen omen) and didn't post anything.

She has a cool bf, he takes her around the world :awww:.

martine2
Whos genci?

:speakles: Scarecrows

Action Jackson
Whos genci?

scarecrows.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Well pardon me.

martine2
11-09-2007, 09:48 AM
No, she didn't. She left to China (nomen omen) and didn't post anything.

She has a cool bf, he takes her around the world :awww:.

:speakles: How does GWH know about the "no ass" then.... (Now I AM getting jealous :p :tape: )

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:49 AM
:speakles: How does GWH know about the "no ass" then.... (Now I AM getting jealous :p :tape: )

Secret webcam?

martine2
Well pardon me.

:lol: funny how real names & nicks can confuse eh

martine2
Secret webcam?

OH NO!!!!!! :sobbing: :sobbing: :p

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:51 AM
OMG ! :speakles:
You are supposed to be my v-dad since you're Gulzhan's bf :awww:. I don't have an easy living with my real life parents but I didn't think my v-parents could have any issues as well:sad:
Whos genci?
The boy I stupidly tried to play with and fell in love myself.
Ooops now I see the camera in yr hand....
Forgive me, but besides being blonde my eyes still are a bit blurry too :tape:

I was coming here to post my today's picks for the ACC but GWH put the start time so late today :help:
In 10 minutes you can vote :D

But besides of all this mess, are you feeling better now after the surgery? Are you sure you can spend so much time online? Do you have special filter on the screen?

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:52 AM
So are Nat and Genci a couple?

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 09:53 AM

It doesn't matter how I know. Facts are she has no fucking arse and I don't like women with no arse, then again she mght have more arse than personality, but that is just me.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Nicole has posted the pictures in this thread and GWH said she had no arse.

I was actually planning to get ride of mine as well but I have heard that it was a very sexy one from some number of people so I guess I will keep my weight the way it is, even if it's a bit too much for the standards.

Renaud
11-09-2007, 09:57 AM
You are supposed to be my v-dad since you're Gulzhan's bf :awww:. I don't have an easy living with my real life parents but I didn't think my v-parents could have any issues as well:sad:

Are you going to do the trip for Davis cup Paw final with you BF and your mum ?
:aplot:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:59 AM
So are Nat and Genci a couple?
No :tears: He is engaged.
But yes, we have slept together a few times and we aren't meeting in Belgrade in 3 weeks time despite such a chance, to not have a fucked up mood for the following several weeks.

But on MTF always forever :couple:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 10:01 AM
It doesn't matter how I know. Facts are she has no fucking arse and I don't like women with no arse, then again she mght have more arse than personality, but that is just me.
You never know with the Psychology students. What do you think of safin-rules-no1?

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Don't you have 4 players already? If not, I can play it. Family business :armed:

Renaud
11-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Don't you have 4 players already? If not, I can play it. Family business :armed:

Well... I think we already have 4 players, but you can stay in the locker room.
You can also take this clothes you wear on the picture, you may need them.... :p

Family business, right :devil:

leng jai
11-09-2007, 10:09 AM
No :tears: He is engaged.
But yes, we have slept together a few times and we aren't meeting in Belgrade in 3 weeks time despite such a chance, to not have a fucked up mood for the following several weeks.

But on MTF always forever :couple:

We all know MTF > real life

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Voting is now open for the arse clowns.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Well... I think we already have 4 players, but you can stay in the locker room.
You can also take this clothes you wear on the picture, you may need them.... :p

Family business, right :devil:
Okay, I want to stay in the locker room.

I have problems with editing that post, I wanted to remove the picture before JMG saves it.

PS. Genci, in case I removed the pic and you read the thread later, it wasn't the one with the boobs outside

martine2
11-09-2007, 10:34 AM
But besides of all this mess, are you feeling better now after the surgery? Are you sure you can spend so much time online? Do you have special filter on the screen?

I can't look at the screen for too long because it's too difficult and I get a headache then.

My sight "in the distance" (don't know the word in english) is perfect now but close by it's blurry. Can't even read my watch :(
But it seems that's normal. Hope it will be ok again after the weekend because I have to get back to work (which means computer screen) then.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Lots of big athletic meets in Switzerland relative to the size of the country. Did you ever go to the one in Lausanne?

I attended Athletissima in Lausanne 3 or 4 times, I know the CEO of the event. I was there when Leroy Burrell setted the 100m world record back in 94 :)

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Did the doctor leave you some tips Martine?

I voted, with all the reasons :D

And also another friends visited me and got me more drunk and I am just about to reply to Casta's PM about literature :silly:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 10:54 AM
I attended Athletissima in Lausanne 3 or 4 times, I know the CEO of the event. I was there when Leroy Burrell setted the 100m world record back in 94 :)
i bet my boobs that he was on dope

Castafiore
11-09-2007, 11:05 AM
And also another friends visited me and got me more drunk and I am just about to reply to Casta's PM about literature :silly:
Replying to my PM while under the influence. Nice!

:crazy:

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 11:09 AM

Leroy what a guy, partially blind, they have had some good races there. Like when the man Xavier Carter ran 19,65 for 200m in lane 8.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 11:11 AM
MTF was never meant to be viewed sober.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 11:13 AM
I am not going to get married in the next around 13 years because I want to try life first.

Some get married and still manage to have a life while some stay single and have no life at all... :o

Speaking of Geneva, has anybody got any news about Jim Jones? Last time he PMed me was few months ago and he said he saw Marc Rosset on the street :speakles:

Jim wanted to have a drink with me in Geneva, but his endless political arguments bore me to death... :o

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Jim, probably doesn't think the Swiss Peoples Party is conservative enough.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Alright I'm off to bed to dream about Tommy Haas. Good night boys and girls.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 11:33 AM

:tape: :help:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Beau you are getting the votes :eek:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 11:42 AM
just a quick hello

i finished commentating and now heading to tennis although it might start raining soon

maldini
11-09-2007, 11:43 AM
:lol:

Jaap's clearly an AC but I had to give the vote Genci :p although he said he would send me the file and didn't :ras: :p

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 11:44 AM

why shouldnt I

I didnt know shotgun disliked me so much though, I even sent him the latest QOTSA album just when it leaked :sad:

bye bye :wavey:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 11:45 AM

Jaap's clearly an AC but I had to give the vote Genci :p although he said he would send me the file and didn't :ras: :p

i'm sorry but i was trying to upload the pictures (it's like 30Mb) and it wasnt working

I'll send the text file later today, for pics you have to wait

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Some get married and still manage to have a life while some stay single and have no life at all... :o

Jim wanted to have a drink with me in Geneva, but his endless political arguments bore me to death... :o
The Polish girls are usually listening to their men and when they are told to sit home, they do so.
And I want to taste everything before it happens :hearts:
Alright I'm off to bed to dream about Tommy Haas. Good night boys and girls.
Nightey Adrian :wavey:

maldini
11-09-2007, 11:47 AM
i'm sorry but i was trying to upload the pictures (it's like 30Mb) and it wasnt working

I'll send the text file later today, for pics you have to wait

yeah, no problem ;)

have fun playing tennis...do you still play outdoors? They removed the net at our club....and it will start raining here soon :o

LK_22
Adorable.

What's adorable lol? Finding those videos (there about 6 from the race on there) really made me laugh was nice to see myself and people I know running :)

:aplot: She is :devil:

Castafiore
Nathaliia,

Was it the :drink: or did you actually plan to send me a PM with nothing new in it but old quotes?

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 11:48 AM
why shouldnt I

I didnt know shotgun disliked me so much though, I even sent him the latest QOTSA album just when it leaked :sad:

Take PMK Is Innocent and take away the sense of humour and you have him. Just way too bitter, he isn't bad for the GM this way, but also could be better.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 11:48 AM
The Polish girls are usually listening to their men and when they are told to sit home, they do so.

That's the way life is meant to be, isn't it? :confused:

j/k :p :timebomb:

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 11:49 AM
As long as Jaap wins this is the key.

MariaV
11-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Bye bye sensitive Genci! :hug: :wavey:
I am getting a beatdown though, simply outplayed! :awww: Just like Safin. :o After sometimes a good 1st round struggling to scrape 2 wins in a row together this year. :sad:
Nathii was just hilarious! :speakles: :speakles: Now everyone will flock to this thread to witness my still very tentative romance with JMPower and all the Rafatards and Safinettes will hate me. :tears: :crying2: :bigcry: :sobbing:
And I hope I won't get banned for indecent behaviour. :bolt: And even the 'liar & cheater' JMPower didn't vote for me saying my opposition was too strong. :sad: :tears: :crying2: :bigcry: :sobbing:
OK I'm done crying, got loads of work to do so take care peeps and have a nice weekend! Party well Nathii! :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 11:55 AM
What's adorable lol? Finding those videos (there about 6 from the race on there) really made me laugh was nice to see myself and people I know running :)

:aplot: She is :devil:
You are an adorable kid IMO and also I think Genci should post his youtube where he dances in Budapest :D

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Nathaliia,

Was it the :drink: or did you actually plan to send me a PM with nothing new in it but old quotes?
Oh gosh... I had a wireless web breakdown and I didn't save it, but all my thoughtson Simenon got damaged.... damn, not really what I wanted... I'll try t o rwite it again
That's the way life is meant to be, isn't it? :confused:

j/k :p :timebomb:
I agree with u though most of the girls may not :)
I am getting a beatdown though, simply outplayed! :awww: Just like Safin. :o After sometimes a good 1st round struggling to scrape 2 wins in a row together this year. :sad:
Nathii was just hilarious! :speakles: :speakles: Now everyone will flock to this thread to witness my still very tentative romance with JMPower and all the Rafatards and Safinettes will hate me.
And I hope I won't get banned for indecent behaviour. :bolt: And even the 'liar & cheater' JMPower didn't vote for me saying my opposition was too strong.
OK I'm done crying, got loads of work to do so take care peeps and have a nice weekend! Party well Nathii! :wavey:
i am partying better than i should and it;s barely 2 p.m. having guests all the time, a guy from the room next door baked me a cake :o
as for bannning, i havent been banned for 3 years of posting worse things than you in the GM or gamblers lounge, so no worries.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Nathii was just hilarious! :speakles: :speakles: Now everyone will flock to this thread to witness my still very tentative romance with JMPower and all the Fedtards and Safinettes will hate me. :tears: :sobbing:
And I hope I won't get banned for indecent behaviour. :bolt: And even the 'liar & cheater' JMPower didn't vote for me saying my opposition was too strong. :sad: :tears: :crying2: :bigcry: :sobbing:
OK I'm done crying, got loads of work to do so take care peeps and have a nice weekend! party well Nathii! :wavey:

Maria, despite the hostility of their family (Capulets and Montagues), Romeo and Juliet couldn't go against their destiny :o don't mind the safinettes and fedtards reactions, our love will prevail :inlove: :hug:

I had to vote for Farentool, he sometimes makes Ezekiel look like Einstein :eek:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:06 PM
well, raining as expected and I'm home for another hour or so

LK_22
11-09-2007, 12:06 PM
You are an adorable kid IMO and also I think Genci should post his youtube where he dances in Budapest :D

Thanks :) Did you spot (or at least hear my name) on the video?
:lol: Yeah I would like to see that :p

It isn't so difficult like you think. I also consider you really pretty and for sure you are sensual, and you seem very normal person, not a nut or something.

Same for Jenni, Aleka on this board...

Is this for Martine lol? :p
Maria's in the semi's :rocker2: :p

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:08 PM
yeah, no problem ;)

have fun playing tennis...do you still play outdoors? They removed the net at our club....and it will start raining here soon :o

we only have outdoors

we dont have big cold here so temperature is not a problem but of course we cant plain on rain

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Livio, you'll get mail soon

maldini
11-09-2007, 12:18 PM
we only have outdoors

we dont have big cold here so temperature is not a problem but of course we cant plain on rain

:eek:

Here's about 6 degrees ..playing outdoors would be :help:

Livio, you'll get mail soon

I'll have a look at it when I'm back home :)

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:19 PM

)

since we have nothing else we play outdoors even in 2-3 degrees

maldini
11-09-2007, 12:21 PM
since we have nothing else we play outdoors even in 2-3 degrees

Woow...our club is only open from about april to the end of october....in winter there's no net, so no play :shrug:
That means less tennis in winter :sad:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 12:27 PM
I tried to count the ACC votes in progress but caught myself on not being able to add 1 and 1 :help:

Genci it is lovely you aren;t moving anywhere from here :inlove:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 12:28 PM

I'll have a look at it when I'm back home :)
What is your dream country to live in?

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Genci it is lovely you aren;t moving anywhere from here :inlove:

rain stopped so I'll probably have to go there in 20 min, unless it starts again and it looks very likely

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:30 PM
I had it half vodka half Cola.

stop ruining the Zubrowka with Coca Cola :mad:

LK_22
11-09-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm going now people got work! :wavey: :o

maldini
11-09-2007, 12:33 PM
What is your dream country to live in?

Well actually I'm quite happy here :p
From here I'm very quick almost everywhere in Europe...Italy for nice holidays (I couldn't live there all the time), France (imagine working there :help:), Germany etc.

I could imagine to live in Canada or maybe somewhere in Scandinavia although I think it might get cold there in winter :scared: :p

But Switzerland is :yeah:

What about you? Happy in Poland or would you prefer Switzerland? :p

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:37 PM

:speakles:

i just saw the Davis Cup dates, I'll be in Belgrade then :sad:
I doubt I'll have internet there so I might skip the final :bigcry:

Renaud
11-09-2007, 12:46 PM
:speakles:

i just saw the Davis Cup dates, I'll be in Belgrade then :sad:
I doubt I'll have internet there so I might skip the final :bigcry:

Argh...
You are our best player ...
Don't tell me it's something with a positive dopping test you don't want to revail yet ...

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Argh...
You are our best player ...
Don't tell me it's something with a positive dopping test you don't want to revail yet ...

I can try to play but on sunday is crucial to be online since the lineup can change any minute for possible dead rubbers and i surely wont be

my only doping are chocolates, lots of (Milka chocolates, to be more precise for our friend from Switzerland :p)

tennis :wavey:

Zirconek
11-09-2007, 12:49 PM
why shouldnt I

stop with your deadpan tone :p

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 12:50 PM
The last person that came here wanted to have just a pure shot so i had it with her :D

I so much want to go to Belgrade with you :bigcry: Maybe I should despite of everything? :shrug:

Zirconek
11-09-2007, 12:51 PM

:yeah:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Well actually I'm quite happy here :p
From here I'm very quick almost everywhere in Europe...Italy for nice holidays (I couldn't live there all the time), France (imagine working there :help:), Germany etc.

I could imagine to live in Canada or maybe somewhere in Scandinavia although I think it might get cold there in winter :scared: :p

But Switzerland is :yeah:

What about you? Happy in Poland or would you prefer Switzerland? :p
If I follow my dreams, I will move out of here, and if I prefer being stable and go for the known, I will stay here.

I was close to moving to SUI though last year ;)

Do you regret you aren't in the EU?

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 12:59 PM
I can try to play but on sunday is crucial to be online since the lineup can change any minute for possible dead rubbers and i surely wont be

my only doping are chocolates, lots of (Milka chocolates, to be more precise for our friend from Switzerland :p)

tennis :wavey:
Our friends from Belgium read is as well :lol:

martine2
11-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Thanks :) Did you spot (or at least hear my name) on the video?
:lol: Yeah I would like to see that :p

Even spotted you thanks to the pic in the picture thread and yr yellow-blue shirt :angel:

Is this for Martine lol? :p

:o :o

maldini
11-09-2007, 01:01 PM
If I follow my dreams, I will move out of here, and if I prefer being stable and go for the known, I will stay here.

I was close to moving to SUI though last year ;)

Do you regret you aren't in the EU?

It depends of course where in Switzerland :p

No not really...we don't need the EU actually :shrug:

martine2
11-09-2007, 01:22 PM

Yes Genci, if you want to win yr only doping should be BELGIAN chocolates :devil:

martine2
11-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Nice to see you here Castafiore :)

Are you a man or a woman? Referring to the nick, I suppose a woman?

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:25 PM

You are right you don't need the EU, Norway also doesn't need it, but we do, I say it as the EU hater :smash:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:29 PM

What does the nick mean? Something with flowers?

On the other hand, I have never seen a woman with an avatar like this. Maybe this would mean GWH is a chick as well :speakles:

maldini
11-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Yes Genci, if you want to win yr only doping should be BELGIAN chocolates :devil:

If he wants to lose :shrug:

Otherwise Swiss chocolate would be more appropriate :p

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 01:32 PM

No you don't.

Did you see JM making fun of FC Basel in the thread?

Renaud
11-09-2007, 01:33 PM

La Castafiore is a female character in the belgian comics "Tintin". :)

maldini
11-09-2007, 01:33 PM
You are right you don't need the EU, Norway also doesn't need it, but we do, I say it as the EU hater :smash:

Well probably you need it more than we do :p

I wonder how the new government with Tusk will do in Poland...so one twin is already gone there :p

maldini
11-09-2007, 01:34 PM
No you don't.

In this thread?!
When was this...I haven't read everything from this morning...

martine2

On the other hand, I have never seen a woman with an avatar like this. Maybe this would mean GWH is a chick as well :speakles:

Bianca Castafiore is a strip personage from the famous "Kuifje" strips

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/workingmalinois/castafiore.jpg

MariaV
HI Martine! :wavey:
Castafiore is a woman, she is even more mad at me now than before because of my fling with JMPower, she is my fellow Rafatard (ooops, I'm afraid I'm kicked out of there now :o)

I haven't happened to chat with you after the op but I read it went well, let the eyes rest over the weekend, don't sit too much behind your comp.
How's weather in Belgium, maybe walks with your lovely dogs will be good? :)

martine2
11-09-2007, 01:35 PM
If he wants to lose :shrug:

Otherwise Swiss chocolate would be more appropriate :p

No way :devil:

martine2
11-09-2007, 01:39 PM
HI Martine! :wavey:
Castafiore is a woman, she is even more mad at me now than before because of my fling with JMPower, she is my fellow Rafatard (ooops, I'm afraid I'm kicked out of there now :o)

I haven't happened to chat with you after the op but I read it went well, let the eyes rest over the weekend, don't sit too much behind your comp.
How's weather in Belgium, maybe walks with your lovely dogs will be good? :)

Hi Maria :)

I take enough breaks from the computer so my eyes get rest and then it's ok.
The weather is cold & windy and I have to be careful with wind. That's why the doc gave me some special sunglasses to wear if I go outside (of course people will think I'm :retard: wearing dark sunglasses in the rain & no sun at all :p )

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks. So, our Castafiore is a hell of a woman then. However, despite all the male type of posts, she is only a Rafatard, this is good enough only for pussies like Adam from the men tribe :D.

maldini
11-09-2007, 01:40 PM

This comes from a guy from Lausanne...:spit:
I wonder where they are :scratch:
Oh yeah, 11th in Challenge League :lol:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Hello Maria, do you wear glasses? :)

MariaV
11-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Yes Nathii, I wear glasses when I work at the PC or watch TV but not otherwise.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Well probably you need it more than we do :p

I wonder how the new government with Tusk will do in Poland...so one twin is already gone there :p
He has been just nominated yesterday with a pain in the arse of the presidental twin who asked for a research if he is definitely obligated to nominate the leader of winning party :retard:
No idea how the government will do, they are morons as well but I hope it will be a bit calmer.
You found the post :haha:

martine2
11-09-2007, 01:44 PM

I was like that too, but lately I didn't see people's faces clearly at more then 20m anymore, so I started to say hello at people I didn't know & ignored the ones I knew which became a bit embarrassing :o

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:45 PM
JMP doesn't :sad:

MariaV
11-09-2007, 01:47 PM
I was like that too, but lately I didn't see people's faces clearly at more then 20m anymore, so I started to say hello at people I didn't know & ignored the ones I knew which became a bit embarrassing :o

How strong were your glasses, mine are, umm, +1,5 and +2 I think, I'd need to check the recepie. :lol: It got worse this past year. :(

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 01:48 PM

I thought that would cheer you up, hehe. You are from Basel? I have never been there, closest I got was Freiburg the German one.

MariaV
11-09-2007, 01:49 PM
JMP doesn't :sad:

I'm sure he's a pious Swiss who doesn't cheat on his wife. :o :shrug:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm sure he's a pious Swiss who doesn't cheat on his wife. :o :shrug:
The Swiss are horny bastards and they like it rough and often doggystyle. But I guess you are right they don't cheat. Your only chance if he's a Scorpio, they never mind the occassional shag.

martine2
11-09-2007, 01:53 PM
How strong were your glasses, mine are, umm, +1,5 and +2 I think, I'd need to check the recepie. :lol: It got worse this past year. :(

For the left eye it was just a glass with no correction. Right eye was -0.5 but they weren't strong enough anymore.
Now I should have had -0.75 and -1.75 + also correction for close by if I didn't have the surgery.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Okay I am going to the beauty salon. I hope I am able the make a relatively straight route up there and that I come back beautiful.

MariaV
11-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Bye Nathii! :wavey:
I am off soon too.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 02:02 PM
And you people make me wanna post in the GM again. I will do it at night :).

maldini
11-09-2007, 02:05 PM
I thought that would cheer you up, hehe. You are from Basel? I have never been there, closest I got was Freiburg the German one.

Yeah, I'm from Basel...Basel-City :rocker2: :p

gulzhan
11-09-2007, 02:57 PM
my daughter is so beautiful! :worship: and sexy.... the older one, i mean :p and smart :yeah:

hello here! :wavey:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 03:01 PM
hello :wavey:

very bad weather here and forecast is even worse

my0118
11-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi :D :wavey:
That's what meteorologists do. :lol:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I so much want to go to Belgrade with you :bigcry: Maybe I should despite of everything? :shrug:

http://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Sauer/340.gif
I told you I wont have time those 2-3 days and also wouldnt worth the effort for you just to see me

but Milka is swiss :p

Hi :D :wavey:
That's what meteorologists do. :lol:

when my mother asks me how will the weather be tomorrow I tell her that she wanted me to be a doctor and not a meteorologist so i wont say anything

Zirconek
11-09-2007, 03:15 PM
I received a :aplot: good rep from alfonsojose for voting on him. :lol: :)

my0118
11-09-2007, 03:18 PM
when my mother asks me how will the weather be tomorrow I tell her that she wanted me to be a doctor and not a meteorologist so i wont say anything

In my school, people majoring Meteology always pick a rainy day for their sports meeting. Most of them take our nation's weatherforecast after graduating. :lol:

Castafiore
11-09-2007, 03:20 PM

:wavey:

You suppose correctly. ;)

martine2
11-09-2007, 03:24 PM

You suppose correctly. ;)

:) Hope y're not pissed anymore at me for defending Gu? :p

Castafiore
11-09-2007, 03:30 PM
she is even more mad at me now than before because of my fling with JMPower, she is my fellow Rafatard (ooops, I'm afraid I'm kicked out of there now :o)
I can't be angry at you, Maria. You should know that by now. :hug:
I'll forgive you for your rather strange taste in men. ;)

On the other hand, I have never seen a woman with an avatar like this.
No? I like JMac. He was the person who got me interested in tennis;
Do I come across as male in my posts? :scratch:

Maybe this would mean GWH is a chick as well

I'm a big Tintin fan and Castafiore is one of the few female characters in there. Hence the username.
I look nothing like her (in case, you're wondering ;) ) but The Jewels of Castafiore is one of my favorites of the Tintin series (because of the havoc she creates with captain Haddock).

Castafiore
11-09-2007, 03:31 PM
:) Hope y're not pissed anymore at me for defending Gu?
Nah...we all have our weaknesses. :p

martine2
11-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Nah...we all have our weaknesses. :p

agree :p and mine is the young guns" in this thread :inlove: :lol:

martine2
11-09-2007, 03:36 PM

:lol: with me it was Borg... My older sisters were cheering for him and I just learned about "the Vikings" at school when I first saw him and :eek: "they did exist" is what I thought then :angel:

my0118
11-09-2007, 03:40 PM
:lol: with me it was Borg... My older sisters were cheering for him and I just learned about "the Vikings" at school when I first saw him and :eek: "they did exist" is what I thought then :angel:

:lol: Martine.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 03:47 PM

:eek: :mad: George you're a bad bad person, you're evil :p

martine2
11-09-2007, 03:48 PM
:lol: Martine.

yes....and next thing I fell in love :hearts: :p

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 03:49 PM

:o I don't even know this sport :angel: ... Is that called "soccer" or something? :D

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Gu :speakles:...

Jogy (2) - you're just the biggest idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit, retard, simpleton, clown, buffoon, fool, sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool, asshole, bastard, cocksucker, shit, motherfucker, prick, SOB around here. Add to that, you're brainsick, crazy, demented, a lunatic, madman, maniac, disturbed, sick, unhinged and definitely one of the most stupid, dullard, dolt, pudding head, pudden-head, poor fish around here. A nazi like you for me is just a criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor, wrongdoer, offender.
Your English, that would make a 3 year-old a literature genius around you, shows how much of a brainless, feebleminded, half-witted, dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slow-witted imbecile you are.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 03:53 PM
The Swiss are horny bastards and they like it rough and often doggystyle. But I guess you are right they don't cheat. Your only chance if he's a Scorpio, they never mind the occassional shag.

:spit: :haha: so true :devil: :angel:

I'm not a Scorpio but hardly mind the occasion shag... :angel: :devil:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 03:53 PM
clearly Gu opened the dictionary.com Thesaurus for that

my0118
11-09-2007, 03:54 PM
clearly he opened the dictionary.com Thesaurus for that

:haha: :haha:

JMG
11-09-2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6241589#post6241589

These people from Wroclaw are just :cuckoo:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 03:57 PM

:haha: amazing

i remember another similar stuff last year, someone that put a bolg page with results, but i dodnt remember what it was

martine2
11-09-2007, 03:58 PM

:p :p good to know :devil:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I don't know, at first you sounded like a man totally lacking the sense of humour, usually women use smileys here and play the gender card :lol:. Just the Rafa thing kept me in doubt and I prefer living in the doubt than googling ;). But now when I know you better I of course get the different impressions, probably like you about me as well :)

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 04:08 PM

You're boring to the limit, I read in you like in the opened book. Tell me something about you I don't know.
clearly Gu opened the dictionary.com Thesaurus for that
I think he was just spirited.

I know him in person, he is Marcel's best friend :D

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 04:15 PM
You're boring to the limit, I read in you like in the opened book. Tell me something about you I don't know.

Typical women bs... They speak with you for 5 minutes and think they know you better than your own mom... You think you read me like an opened book? Don't forget I love bluffing... as a poker player :aplot: :devil:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 04:16 PM
This is about the beau :sad:

scarecrows : Ugliest name in the world -> Genzi Cakziri. It's not because he is from Albania that his name is ugly ... Igli Tare sounds good . In addition , this guy is a ballet tennis aplogist and lost 61 60 in some shitty tournament in Bangkok :haha: .

BTW shouldn't we start counting votes? We'll be screwed at night.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 04:17 PM
This is about the beau :sad:

scarecrows : Ugliest name in the world -> Genzi Cakziri. It's not because he is from Albania that his name is ugly ... Igli Tare sounds good . In addition , this guy is a ballet tennis aplogist and lost 61 60 in some shitty tournament in Bangkok :haha: .

no wonder, he's one of my biggest fans

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 04:18 PM
BTW shouldn't we start counting votes? We'll be screwed at night.

I'll probably have the powercut at 6.30 but let's hope they save us tonight since it's raining

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Typical women bs... They speak with you for 5 minutes and think they know you better than your own mom... You think you read me like an opened book? Don't forget I love bluffing... as a poker player :aplot: :devil:
Dunno, just from yesterday you agree with whatever I post.

Now surprise me and say you are a 20-yeared romantic poet and have already booked a flight to Tallinn to win Maria's heart with the 2 hours of soft warm up.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 04:21 PM
I'll probably have the powercut at 6.30 but let's hope they save us tonight since it's raining
So I take the bottom 16 like last time, right?

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 04:25 PM
So I take the bottom 16 like last time, right?

yup, it worked well

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 04:26 PM
And btw you seeding committee, don't forget to seed ClayBuzza next year for writing "mirkaland is okay"

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Dunno, just from yesterday you agree with whatever I post.

Now surprise me and say you are a 20-yeared romantic poet and have already booked a flight to Tallinn to win Maria's heart with the 2 hours of soft warm up.

Yes, I admit I agree with a lot of your "visions" (when it comes to women :) ). That's pure coincidence, I could swear at you on others issues if I disagree :devil: :o

You're closer to Tallinn than me :o but I run faster than you so I should be in good shape to win Maria's heart first :inlove: :D

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 04:30 PM
And btw you seeding committee, don't forget to seed ClayBuzza next year for writing "mirkaland is okay"

Seriously, I have to ask it since I DON'T GET why people are so rude towards Mirkaland :confused: :confused: The girl is polite, her posts are well written, she's a fangirl, ok, but so is 90% of MTF... What is wrong with her? :shrug: Did I miss something?

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 04:31 PM

she's OK for all Fedtards

my0118
11-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Seriously, I have to ask it since I DON'T GET why people are so rude towards Mirkaland :confused: :confused: The girl is polite, her posts are well written, she's a fangirl, ok, but so is 90% of MTF... What is wrong with her? :shrug: Did I miss something?

Well if you don't mind me interrupting, she sometimes attack some posters in polite ways.. which looks annoying to me.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 04:34 PM
haha, i just read a funny news from albanian news site

2 men were arrested in Elbasan (a city of round 200.000) because they were having sex in the park. One of them was a male prostitute and was charging 2$ :haha:

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Well if you don't mind me interrupting, she sometimes attack some posters in polite ways.. which looks annoying to me.

Ok. Annoying. But she's not that terrible, she doesn't deserve to go too far in the ACC... But she's the target of the fed hatas corp. so she gets tons of votes :o

my0118
11-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Ok. Annoying. But she's not that terrible, she doesn't deserve to go too far in the ACC... But she's the target of the fed hatas corp. so she gets tons of votes :o

Yeah I kinda agree. Mtf posters love teasing her. :lol:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 05:02 PM
i noted all votes from my bottom part, should i post them or PM to you Genci

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 05:03 PM
mirkaland is overrated comparing to kostas but she is still winning :sad:

maldini
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
:o I don't even know this sport :angel: ... Is that called "soccer" or something? :D

We could also talk about hockey...I think Basel is still one league higher than Lausanne..STILL :p

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Hmm, I posted scores in progress, 2 tight matches - RedFury - Jaffas and especially jazar - Rosa Luxembourg

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Yes, I admit I agree with a lot of your "visions" (when it comes to women :) ). That's pure coincidence, I could swear at you on others issues if I disagree :devil: :o

You're closer to Tallinn than me :o but I run faster than you so I should be in good shape to win Maria's heart first :inlove: :D
I don't know so much about other things, I have only learnt a bit about people relations and feelings so far :). Can't say what else we agree on. I think we both like Federer... But I don't play poker, though very tempted to try with the stripped one.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 05:36 PM
I'll do my part of the scores now

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 06:02 PM

We could also talk about hockey...I think Basel is still one league higher than Lausanne..STILL :p

Lausanne will take down Basel in this year's play-offs :o :p

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm bored, maybe I will write a recap :awww:

No vodka for now :shrug:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm bored, maybe I will write a recap :awww:

No vodka for now :shrug:

we have powercut here now :mad:

I'll go offline till it comes back

then I'll have some of the estonian liquor that is left

MariaV
11-09-2007, 06:19 PM

Haha, I said yesterday you like it rough and I was right. :D :devil:
Sorry I don't have more time to spend here, just came to check how badly I got beat. :o
Have a nice weekend everyone! :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 06:34 PM
9th November, recap :)

The day has brought us two breathtaking discoveries. First one, Castafiore is a woman. Not a surprise for the familiar with Belgian comics and the dead opera singers, but the thread starter doesn't belong to either category.

The other revealed secret was the fact JMPower has been married for 10 years. Still, doesn't find it as an obstacle to conquer Maria's heart (and other part of the body I suppose) for a one night. He confirmed he was a horny Swiss bastard, liked it rough and doggystyle. Also said he could bluff like a poker player and argued with maldini about football and hockey (Lausanne vs. Basel kind of things).

Out of the personal presentations that have been posted in the morning, Nathaliia's photo took over Liam's running youtube movie and activated the lurker French of nation, Kazakh of heart. Martine's hair has also been discussed, and as for recovery after the surgery, it is getting better, though the screen is still a bit blurry.

Leng jai tries to spam here till the 100th post, his problem though is the timezone, when he comes back from work in the chemistry company well-sniffed, it is around 5 a.m. in Europe and even MTF addicts like Genci or myself don't stay up until so late. His luck PMK is Innocent was online, and the guys have talked about Tommy Haas, Oscar Hernandez and Brad Gilbert's wife who is the best thing to say about him, but she still is not the definition of hot.

Gu has used Thesaurus to call Jogy names, but now I am thinking how much people lke Jogy, kapranos, mtw, even me are doing good for promoting the country. We all know the low level of education for example in the UK. Admittedly, it can be only compared with the horrible taste of their bread. Or let's take some Americans who go on a trip "Europe in 7 days" and normally think Europe consists of London, Paris, Venice and Russia. Thankfully to us, Polish trolls, such people not only know the name of our beloved country, but maybe even bother to find on the map "where the fuck it is".

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 06:39 PM
we have powercut here now :mad:

I'll go offline till it comes back

then I'll have some of the estonian liquor that is left
Okay dear, so we'll celebrate together. I guess you won't have time during the weekend.
Haha, I said yesterday you like it rough and I was right. :D :devil:
Sorry I don't have more time to spend here, just came to check how badly I got beat. :o
Have a nice weekend everyone! :wavey:
Enjoy yours as well :) You got your ass spanked.

Castafiore
11-09-2007, 06:45 PM
9th November, recap :)
The day has brought us two breathtaking discoveries. First one, Castafiore is a woman. Not a surprise for the familiar with French comics and the dead opera singers, but the thread starter doesn't belong to either category.
Ahem...Belgian comics, thank you very much. You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?

maldini
11-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Lausanne will take down Basel in this year's play-offs :o :p

Very likely if Basel continues to play like that :help:

Though football is what counts :p

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Ahem...Belgian comics, thank you very much. You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
Wanted to catch you lurking ;) One day maybe you even start talking to GlennMirnyi :D

Now I can edit the recap :p
Very likely if Basel continues to play like that :help:

Though football is what counts :p
Do you play football too or only mini tennis? :p

Castafiore
11-09-2007, 07:12 PM
One day maybe you even start talking to GlennMirnyi :D
Could happen when Christmas and Easter fall on the same day.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 07:29 PM
I see you voted for the sweet boy. Hmm, merci :D

Gu is an atheist, he doesn't care about Christmas and Easter, how about you?

Castafiore
11-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I see you voted for the sweet boy. Hmm, merci
I thought you'd like it.

Gu is an atheist, he doesn't care about Christmas and Easter, how about you?
I'm an agnostic but I live in a christian country so it would still be an impressive trick to let those two events fall on the same day.

maldini
11-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Wanted to catch you lurking ;) One day maybe you even start talking to GlennMirnyi :D

Now I can edit the recap :p

Do you play football too or only mini tennis? :p

I play football only with friends & for fun but not in a club :)

I'm off, have a nice evening everyone:wavey:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I thought you'd like it.

I'm an agnostic but I live in a christian country so it would still be an impressive trick to let those two events fall on the same day.
Unless you start benefitting from the goods hidden in the leng jai's chemistry company ;)

Damn, I am just reading that Di Mauro was banned for 3 years for losing a few bets :haha:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 07:51 PM
I play football only with friends & for fun but not in a club :)

I'm off, have a nice evening everyone:wavey:
Still cool ;)

I play only on people's nerves but not in any club either.

Have a great evening.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Okay dear, so we'll celebrate together. I guess you won't have time during the weekend.

no, I'll be here and online most of the time :o

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:20 PM
no, I'll be here and online most of the time :o
Baby beau :hearts: :kiss: Feeling sexy tonight? :D

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Baby beau :hearts: :kiss: Feeling sexy tonight? :D

hehe, not really

just doing some bullshit and adding songs to my top 300 list (i wont do 500 but just 300 ) yes, I'm :cuckoo:

ClaudiuS
11-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Today was my last schoolday

No more school!! :eek: :sad: :sobbing:

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:35 PM
hehe, not really

just doing some bullshit and adding songs to my top 300 list (i wont do 500 but just 300 ) yes, I'm :cuckoo:
I want to make you hot.

I think I'll start with pouring my hot tea on your knees :).

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Today was my last schoolday

No more school!! :eek: :sad: :sobbing:
And you are unhappy with it? :unsure:

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 08:42 PM
I want to make you hot.

I think I'll start with pouring my hot tea on your knees :).

what kind of tea it is?

we have a very special tea here that we call 'mountain tea' (çaj mali)

I just found it on google, in America they know it as Greek Mountain Tea :rolleyes:
http://www.cretanearth.co.uk/consumer/images/uploads/DSC00495.JPG

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:49 PM
I was joking about the tea, was only trying to be a little flirty :sad:.

I am having the vodka and drunk a bit yeah, otherwise no chance I have wandered to the General Madhouse.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 08:51 PM
good for you, I'm gonna take the Vana tallinn now

how's laptop working?

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 08:53 PM
I can already imagine us counting the final votes in ACC. I barely add one and one on sober without a calculator. On drunk it surprisingly doesn't get better.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 08:58 PM
I can already imagine us counting the final votes in ACC. I barely add one and one on sober without a calculator. On drunk it surprisingly doesn't get better.

there arent many votes added from the last update

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Cool. It was a good thing to do that update in peace.

I want to talk dirty :sad:.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Ah and laptop, doing well. I am just not downloading MSN because I fear it will be too much for the memory of the system :silly:. I need to buy more memory.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Cool. It was a good thing to do that update in peace.

I want to talk dirty :sad:.

MSN is just for that :p

edit: just read now your last post

there's still webmessenger ;)

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:05 PM
I can't fight the pop-up blocker :(

I also want to see your photo in the new haircut.

And what else I must buy, the webcam of course.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Morning.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Morning.

evening :p

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Adrian :D

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Sunshine, we both have problems with this fucking MSN. What a piece of rubbish. Like produced by Sweet Cleopatra or something.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:16 PM
My msn is whos_got_food@hotmail.com

Just had a hash brown and a rash of bacon for breakfast. Got a bloody cold and snot is flying everywhere. Gotta go play some clown tennis too today, I think I will require some fakervic style medical timeouts.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Sunshine, we both have problems with this fucking MSN. What a piece of rubbish. Like produced by Sweet Cleopatra or something.

i had a short net problem but nothing new

Just had a hash brown and a rash of bacon for breakfast. Got a bloody cold and snot is flying everywhere. Gotta go play some clown tennis too today, I think I will require some fakervic style medical timeouts.

I think the name Adrian comes from the Balkans, we have the Adriatic sea here

you'll receive an invitation from myxamatosis soon ;)

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:21 PM

I don't use MSN unless I have some homemade porn to send.

And more about the MSN, there is a permbanned poster who finds funny starting the accounts which have names of MTF posters and adds the others. So you better always PM a MTF member if it was him/her who has added you. I am not nathaliia@hotmail.com or anything like that, just in case.

And now I have just figured I am hungry.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Jadranka the name also must be from that sea.

GlennMirnyi
11-09-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm here and just waiting for tomorrow to watch the TMC.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Homemade corn? Mmmmm corn.

GlennMirnyi
11-09-2007, 09:25 PM

Can I add you mate?

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm here and just waiting for tomorrow to watch the TMC.

isnt it starting sunday?

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Of course. Everyone can add me. I have infinite love to spread.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:26 PM
What a surprise, a Chinese talking only about the food.

Hola Gu, the TMC starts already tomorrow? :speakles: I thought on my b'day or something :silly:

GlennMirnyi
11-09-2007, 09:27 PM
isnt it starting sunday?

Sunday in China = saturday in Brazil.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Sunday in China = saturday in Brazil.

ah well, hope you can enjoy the first match between gasgay and piggy :p

GlennMirnyi
11-09-2007, 09:33 PM
ah well, hope you can enjoy the first match between gasgay and piggy :p

What a difference. Last year started with Federer vs Nalbandian and Ljubo vs Roddick.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I would buy a tournament pass but seriously theres not really anyone I want to watch.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:39 PM
I like Richie the most, but not exactly when he is in his passive mode. He needs a psychiatrist on court.

I also like Federer and Ferrer.

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 09:53 PM
lol I must have scared people with the sudden confession Gasquet is one of my fave players :awww:. I thought we were able to spam this place till 116K tonight.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Sorry I chatting to Glenn on msn about how much we hate this new generation of ball bashers and in particular fakervic.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Sorry I chatting to Glenn on msn about how much we hate this new generation of ball bashers and in particular fakervic.

looks like you immediately found the point in common
I hate fakervic too :awww:

leng jai
11-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Cause hes one of the biggest fags ever to grace the court. His fanbase makes it 10 times worse.

LK_22
11-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Even spotted you thanks to the pic in the picture thread and yr yellow-blue shirt :angel:

:o :o

Have to admit I didn't spot myself the first time but I heard a few people from my club :lol: which made finding me easy :D

:lol: It was just the way it was wrote, as Nathi replied to your quote but was on about me :hug: I couldn't help myself, I'm sorry :p

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 10:25 PM
just trying the youtube tag with a cool video and song

in14WpNcwP8

Snowwy
11-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Who sings that song, Ive never heard it before

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Hood, a band from Leeds

Nathaliia
11-09-2007, 10:51 PM
I don't like Fakervic and I can't see any youtube links on my new laptop :(

Djoko's appearance in the top will make Poland and Canada be blown of the top of ACC already next year. His moronic nationalistic fans will take first 4 seeded spots.