Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

Nikki♥
11-24-2007, 01:49 PM
We're waiting. :hug: ;)

Maybe next year I will go there. We will see. :p

Nikki♥
11-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the info. :0 ;)

The other day he explained me why the Chinese like spitting and snotting on the street so much and why their favorite hobby is peeing in elevators.

Eden
11-24-2007, 01:50 PM
I've had stops near Hannover few weeks ago when going to Holland :drive:

Where you have been in Holland?

Nah, I've never gone to any publishing houses, I lost hundreds of chances at highschool because my parents were against it and when I entered law faculty I gave up the dreams, but I got accidentaly into journalism and figured that making other people smile with my writing is something that really makes me happy and valuable, so I would like to take a chance.

It's difficult to make a living from writing, but maybe you are able to publish one of your stories one day.
So you are not that happy about being at law faculty?
Do you write for a local newspaper?

I haven't read Harry Potter either.

I'm always relieved to speak to someone who doesn't get the fascination for the book as well.

Eden
11-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Me netiher, Im not into that type of book, but people have been bugging me a lot lately cuz I finished reading the golden compass..which is soon gonna be the best movie ever and apparently they are somewhat alike :shrug:

Have you read all the books who belong to the Golden Compass triology by Philipp Pullman?

the cat
11-24-2007, 01:53 PM
I considering going to see my bf by bus at the end of the year. I don't want to go on a plane again for some time. :o The only think that is keeping me from booking a bus ticket is the long trip. It takes about 15 hours as there are so many stops on the way. Geez, that is longer than a flight to China.

Go to Burger King instead. :p

Nathalia, you should try Burger King. They flame broil there hamburger meat which makes it safer and tastier than McDonald's hamburgers.

the cat
11-24-2007, 01:54 PM
The other day he explained me why the Chinese like spitting and snotting on the street so much and why their favorite hobby is peeing in elevators.
That's so unsanitary. :( I hope you didn't see any of that.

Eden
11-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Ja, ich lebe in Basel...und natürlich, ich bin jedes Jahr an den Swiss Indoors ;) Früher als Roger noch nicht soo bekannt war, hat man ihn auch öfters noch auf den Rängen oder in den Gängen angetroffen..heute ist dies leicht anders :p

Ja, heute kann er sich natürlich nicht mehr unbeobachtet dort bewegen.

Hast Du ihn mal persönlich getroffen?

Ich war im April seit vielen, vielen Jahren mal wieder in Basel. Leider konnte ich keinen Urlaub bekommen, um zum Turnier im Oktober zu gehen. Hoffentlich lässt es sich irgendwann mal einrichten.

Eden
11-24-2007, 01:56 PM
I have to go now. Have a nice Saturday everyone :wavey: :)

Nikki♥
11-24-2007, 01:56 PM
That's so unsanitary. :( I hope you didn't see any of that.

I saw it more than just once.

Nikki♥
11-24-2007, 01:57 PM
I have to go now. Have a nice Saturday everyone :wavey: :)

Thanks. Have a nice Saturday too.

Nikki♥
11-24-2007, 02:03 PM
I have to send my TT picks before going to bed. :eek: So many well-known players are playing tomorrow which makes it very easy for me.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Where you have been in Holland?

It's difficult to make a living from writing, but maybe you are able to publish one of your stories one day.
So you are not that happy about being at law faculty?
Do you write for a local newspaper?

I'm always relieved to speak to someone who doesn't get the fascination for the book as well.
In Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam.

Meh, I am gonna be a superstar and I will sell the rights to this thread for a huge cash to Hollywood :p

Nope, local newspapers are shit. Maybe I will get around one next semester, dunno.

maldini
11-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Ja, heute kann er sich natürlich nicht mehr unbeobachtet dort bewegen.

Hast Du ihn mal persönlich getroffen?

Ich war im April seit vielen, vielen Jahren mal wieder in Basel. Leider konnte ich keinen Urlaub bekommen, um zum Turnier im Oktober zu gehen. Hoffentlich lässt es sich irgendwann mal einrichten.

Ja, das ist aber schon lange her..wie gesagt, früher war das einfacher, da hatte es an Autogrammstunden von ihm ca. 10 Leute :D
Heute ist das schwieriger, das letzte Mal kurz face-to-face war bei einem Showmatch hier mit Chiudinelli, das ist nun aber auch schon 2 Jahre her...
Habe ihn nun auch schon länger nicht mehr in der Stadt angetroffen, geht halt heute nicht mehr so einfach ;)

Schönes Wochenende :wavey:

ClaudiuS
11-24-2007, 02:23 PM
My new signature is a BIG reminder that I should not be at MTF so much of my time :p

Btw, Hello Thread :wavey:

maldini
11-24-2007, 02:23 PM
btw today is the "Basler Stadtlauf" :rocker2:

Viktor Röthlin was supposed to start here, but unfortunately he's ill now :sad:
Günther Weidlinger will be here and some Africans :p Experts may also know Christian Belz ;)

Also, Anita Weyermann in the women's race ;) plus Aster Bacha and Leah Maloth.....

and me, but not in the "elite's race" :p

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 02:24 PM
And I am at shopping centre enjoying the dinner :aparty:

Some chicken with sauce, fast food at best :lol:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 02:26 PM
My new signature is a BIG reminder that I should not be at MTF so much of my time :p

Btw, Hello Thread :wavey:
Hola :)

Uni entrance exam? :scared:

Nikki♥
11-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Hello Claudio.

I am going to take a nap now, a short one. Hopefully it won't turn out to be a long one.

Nikki♥
11-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Au revoir. :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Nathalia, you should try Burger King. They flame broil there hamburger meat which makes it safer and tastier than McDonald's hamburgers.
All is shit IMO, just after McCrap the most people go to hospital, according to my doctors.

ClaudiuS
11-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Hola :)

Uni entrance exam? :scared:

Hola :p :hug:

Yes, well at should not be so worried, because my results are not so bad, and this exam is easier than the ones I've done before has a reharsal. But... :unsure: Makes everyone nervous anyway. This sign is dedicated specially to Alonso :rolls:

Hello Claudio.

I am going to take a nap now, a short one. Hopefully it won't turn out to be a long one.

Hello Nicole :kiss:

Ok, have a nice afternoon sleep. :)

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Au revoir. :wavey:
Reservoir :wavey:
Hola :p :hug:

Yes, well at should not be so worried, because my results are not so bad, and this exam is easier than the ones I've done before has a reharsal. But... :unsure: Makes everyone nervous anyway. This sign is dedicated specially to Alonso :rolls:

Hello Nicole :kiss:

Ok, have a nice afternoon sleep. :)
Yeah I was hell scared before mine as well, and I really knew my stuff.

It was kinda intimidating to go to a big city and see those thousands of people....... even if some were just friends. And knowing stats that there were 10 people for 1 place :lol:

Also those bastard made us sit (after few hours standing in the heat) and we had to be absolutely quiet for around 15 minutes before they finally gave us the tests lol, that was a little bit killing :rolls:

ClaudiuS
11-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah I was hell scared before mine as well, and I really knew my stuff.

It was kinda intimidating to go to a big city and see those thousands of people....... even if some were just friends. And knowing stats that there were 10 people for 1 place :lol:

Also those bastard made us sit (after few hours standing in the heat) and we had to be absolutely quiet for around 15 minutes before they finally gave us the tests lol, that was a little bit killing :rolls:

Well, I've to go to a public school in my neighbor city of Rancagua to do it. According to my ID number, I'm in the youngest group :lol:

I still have a bit of relief, thinking that the test is made also for the ones that are studying in the public school and they are :help: :help:

So, the level will be definetly lower than the ones I make. But, you never know what can happen :unsure:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 02:47 PM
So basing on results of the test you choose yourself uni :confused:

I had to send an application form for direct uni, direct faculty, and they were making a recrutation test from History and Political Science (- law in Wroclaw I mean :p).

ClaudiuS
11-24-2007, 02:53 PM
So basing on results of the test you choose yourself uni :confused:

I had to send an application form for direct uni, direct faculty, and they were making a recrutation test from History and Political Science (- law in Wroclaw I mean :p).

yes, that's how it works here. You make the test and basing on your results you can choose the Uni. And the Uni just cuts in the lowest score according to the number of places that has the career.

For ex: You have an average of 720 points. And there are 60 places for that career in a random Uni , and the 60th place got 721. You have to go and try luck to the second Uni of your preference, you only have 8 choices. :o

Well those are just for the Traditional Universities around here.
In the private ones, they don't even look at your points. They just care how big is your pocket. ($$$$) :p

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 02:57 PM
I found a Tranmere - Swansea livescore at BBC site :aparty: It's 0-0 at half time.

GWH's Carlisle leads 1-0 away at HT.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:01 PM
yes, that's how it works here. You make the test and basing on your results you can choose the Uni. And the Uni just cuts in the lowest score according to the number of places that has the career.

For ex: You have an average of 720 points. And there are 60 places for that career in a random Uni , and the 60th place got 721. You have to go and try luck to the second Uni of your preference, you only have 8 choices. :o

Well those are just for the Traditional Universities around here.
In the private ones, they don't even look at your points. They just care how big is your pocket. ($$$$) :p
Yeah same here about private ones :haha:

I think in PL you have only 3 preferences :awww:

But now with different A-level system it looks more like in Chile, people just choose subject they wanna write (Polish and a foreign language are mandatory) and universities also set some expectations. But they whine the level is not enough for the unis and some still have own tests :lol: For example my cousin wanted to go to Chemistry at Polytechnics and had additional Biology and Chemistry at A-level, but had to take Maths at uni.

ClaudiuS
11-24-2007, 03:02 PM
woooww :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't believe it. Me and Jadi erased our signature in the same day :eek:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:03 PM
You are planning a major hit at uni when she is planning a hit at BalkanBoy

:cool:

Jadranka
11-24-2007, 03:05 PM

:o :o

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
:p

Did you buy any clothes?

ClaudiuS
11-24-2007, 03:07 PM

what a future for Jadranka.

no need of comments about it. :D

Jadranka
11-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Nope, nothing :awww:
2-3 hours for NOTHING :lol:

Are you feeling better, Nathii?

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Who is that "Zola" introduced as Tranmere substitute :eek:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Nope, nothing :awww:
2-3 hours for NOTHING :lol:

Are you feeling better, Nathii?
Sitting near children playground at shopping mall, had a dinner, and right now I'm posting, following BBC football livescore, listening what people are talking and having a lot of fun :crazy:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Nathi- since you aspire to write please check out my lastest post on the 30 love club;)

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Nathi- since you aspire to write please check out my lastest post on the 30 love club;)
It's cool :awww: I like this kind of narration.

I am fully aware I need to spend some time in an English speaking country to be able to come up with something like this, so far my biggest English-related success was yesterday's surprising Liam of using a word "fag" in a cigarette meaning.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Own goal from a Tranmere player in 80th minute :sad:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 03:49 PM
evening all :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Genci :kiss:

How was the tennis, champ? :lick:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 03:56 PM
it was OK, I managed to play also a little for myself

yay, there's alpine skiing now

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 04:20 PM
What do you mean saying "play for yourself"? Against someone decent? :o

I actually studied a bit today :angel:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 04:22 PM
What do you mean saying "play for yourself"? Against someone decent? :o

I actually studied a bit today :angel:

no, i just hit some balls with the kids, that's basically the only training I have here

I'll try to do the same :angel:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 04:25 PM
But helps keeping body in some shape. Do you play yet with that rich guy?

My roomie goes out tonight maybe even for 3-4h if things go right so I'll have some comfort :)

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 04:27 PM
But helps keeping body in some shape. Do you play yet with that rich guy?

no :sad:

I played only 5-6 times during summer, such easy money it was

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 04:33 PM
Evening guys :wavey:

Jadranka
11-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Evening guys :wavey:

Hey :hug: how are you doing? :D

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey Nela, anything interesting this weekend?

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Hey Gency, Jadranka :)
I'm fine..
Nothing interesting, but after few rainy days, I finally played (tennis) yesterday and today :D
How are you

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Hi Neta :hug: School starts on Monday? :awww:

Jadranka
11-24-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm fine..
Nothing interesting, but after few rainy days, I finally played (tennis) yesterday and today :D
How are you

I'm ok :) thanks

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 04:44 PM
no :sad:

I played only 5-6 times during summer, such easy money it was
Hmm, maybe you could advertise in embassies :p

Or coach Celia, I've read she has problems with those :lol:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm fine..
How are you

how many times a week do you play?

we had great weather today, more than 15 degrees and great sunshine, hopefully stays like that also tomorrow since I have a private lesson in the morning

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Hmm, maybe you could advertise in embassies :p

Or coach Celia, I've read she has problems with those :lol:

for the moment i need to concentrate elsewhere so it's better that i dont have many lessons

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Hi Neta :hug: School starts on Monday? :awww:

Hey Nathaliia :hug: :)
Unfortunately, yes :sad: It was fun being home.. Getting some rest..
Well I have one more day :)

How are you?

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 04:49 PM
for the moment i need to concentrate elsewhere so it's better that i dont have many lessons
Oh true. I was just still thinking about your PM :awww:

Just have the necessary lessons to keep your body so sexy that other guys need to make spiteful comments on it in the GM :kiss:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Hey Nathaliia :hug: :)
Unfortunately, yes :sad: It was fun being home.. Getting some rest..
Well I have one more day :)

How are you?
Rest is as important as work :hug:

I feel waaaay better today, I want to dance :dance:

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 04:55 PM
how many times a week do you play?

we had great weather today, more than 15 degrees and great sunshine, hopefully stays like that also tomorrow since I have a private lesson in the morning

I played on monday and since then we had some very rainy days here..
Finally yesterday I could play again, and today too :D
Sounds like our weather today, but now in the evening it's realy cold and I'm freezing..
And just because I want to know.. How much money do you take for private lesson?

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Rest is as important as work :hug:

I feel waaaay better today, I want to dance :dance:

:D
Dancing is good :banana:
Finally you feel better!! :D

I'm glad I had nice rest this week.. For days I had headacehs because I have'nt slept well..

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:03 PM
And just because I want to know.. How much money do you take for private lesson?

dont laugh...

7$ an hour

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 05:08 PM
dont laugh...

7$ an hour

Wow, that is really cheap, I wish I'd live in Alabania!

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:16 PM
:D
Dancing is good :banana:
Finally you feel better!! :D

I'm glad I had nice rest this week.. For days I had headacehs because I have'nt slept well..
What music do you like the most?

Mhh you need sleep enough but not too much to avoid headaches
dont laugh...

7$ an hour
you used to take 5 :(:(

i cant afford you now

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow, that is really cheap, I wish I'd live in Alabania!

you'd change your mind in 1 week

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:19 PM
you used to take 5 :(:(

i cant afford you now

5 Euros ~ 7 $

;)

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:29 PM
5 Euros ~ 7 $

;)
You know I like black humour, but this is actually scary. With 5 Euro you can buy in Holland 2 medium sandwiches. Horror.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:30 PM
You know I like black humour, but this is actually scary. With 5 Euro you can buy in Holland 2 medium sandwiches. Horror.

or 1 vodka in Stockholm :lol:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:32 PM
or 1 vodka in Stockholm :lol:
And I couldn't afford even that already on Wednesday night :haha: We were both well broken :worship:

rocketassist
11-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Swansea pinched the points 0-1 with an 81st minute own goal. Very average game and 0-0 would have been about right, but we missed our chances and they took theirs.

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 05:34 PM
you'd change your mind in 1 week

Why? Isn't ot a nice country? (Altough the first thing that used to come up into my mind when I heard Alabania was Voldemort from Harry Potter)

rocketassist
11-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Who is that "Zola" introduced as Tranmere substitute :eek:

Calvin Zola, of the DR Congo. Likes to bully defenders and run at them. Big muscly guy but his finishing is poor. Made an impact when he came on though.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:36 PM
And I couldn't afford even that already on Wednesday night :haha: We were both well broken :worship:

you spent a fortune for hotels there

Why? Isn't ot a nice country? (Altough the first thing that used to come up into my mind when I heard Alabania was Voldemort from Harry Potter)

it's Albania ;) first time i thought it was a typo

it's a nice country and i like living here but I'm not sure if it would be the same for someone that isn't used to low standard of living. here everything is cheap, prices and salaries, although pricez are going up and salaries aren't :(

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Swansea pinched the points 0-1 with an 81st minute own goal. Very average game and 0-0 would have been about right, but we missed our chances and they took theirs.
I followed it on BBC commentary :lol:

Looked like Swansea owned you after that goal and could score more... unlucky anyway :(
Calvin Zola, of the DR Congo. Likes to bully defenders and run at them. Big muscly guy but his finishing is poor. Made an impact when he came on though.
:haha:

DR Congo used to be Belgian :bolt:

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 05:42 PM
What music do you like the most?

Mhh you need sleep enough but not too much to avoid headaches

Actually I like many kinds..Everything almost, Exept punk and that EMO's bands. I hate it.
Now I'm finally no tired...

What about you?

JMG
11-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Tennis coaches are overrated. Why do crap hobby players spend so much money for coaches, when they have no ambitions anyway? Any hobby player with a bit of talent can improve without having a coach.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm watching Family Guy now
great quote from Stewie, reading a book
http://www.jellymuffin.com/layouts/Cartoon_Characters/Family_Guy_-_Stewie/thumb.jpg

Stewie: Machiavelli! You've told me nothing I don’t already know!

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:46 PM
and taxis ;)

but no regrets :rocker2:

first i felt like a princess in the hotels and then like a princess being broken but with you :kiss:

it's a nice country and i like living here but I'm not sure if it would be the same for someone that isn't used to low standard of living. here everything is cheap, prices and salaries, although pricez are going up and salaries aren't :(
In PL it is the same with salaries :sad:. That's why many people go abroad... so salaries went up a bit because there was nobody to work.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Tennis coaches are overrated. Why do crap hobby players spend so much money for coaches, when they have no ambitions anyway? Any hobby player with a bit of talent can improve without having a coach.

did Economidis play in french league?

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Actually I like many kinds..Everything almost, Exept punk and that EMO's bands. I hate it.
Now I'm finally no tired...

What about you?
Rock'n'roll of all kinds :music: And some emo too :awww:

And I also like good rap, and this new pop such as Timberlake, Furtado, Black Eyed Peas, just makes you dance :bounce:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:50 PM
kostas has gone http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2169/bunnieswf2.gif tonight

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 05:50 PM

Here too :o (Things aren't cheap, and salaries aren't going up)
Here it's because the govement isn't good at all (Almost all the highschools and all universities are striking for more then month and they don't even care!!!!!!!:fiery:)

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:51 PM
Absoultely.

Just don't say it to the ones who hire Baby Beau :sad:
It's Kostas' shagging day today.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Here too :o (Things aren't cheap, and salaries aren't going up)
Here it's because the govement isn't good at all (Almost all the highschools and all universities are striking for more then month and they don't even care!!!!!!!:fiery:)

I'm pretty sure your government has more things to think about than ours

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Rock'n'roll of all kinds :music: And some emo too :awww:

And I also like good rap, and this new pop such as Timberlake, Furtado, Black Eyed Peas, just makes you dance :bounce:

I like rock'n'roll too :cool:
There just one emo song I like ("Teenagers")..

I used to not like rap, but I find my self enjoying from those singers you mention :) (Now in my head: "She's bad and she knows, I think that she knows..."

rocketassist
11-24-2007, 05:57 PM
I followed it on BBC commentary :lol:

Looked like Swansea owned you after that goal and could score more... unlucky anyway :(

:haha:

DR Congo used to be Belgian :bolt:

Wasn't much after that goal apart from a free kick edge of the area to us, a header that their keeper De Vries tipped over.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I think Albania had one of our economical basters hired to help out, just can't remind myself which one it was. In the 1990s.

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 05:58 PM

Maybe.. But they don't do anything..
:o

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 06:03 PM
I think Albania had one of our economical basters hired to help out, just can't remind myself which one it was. In the 1990s.

:shrug:
never been interested in politics

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 06:05 PM
I like rock'n'roll too :cool:
There just one emo song I like ("Teenagers")..

I used to not like rap, but I find my self enjoying from those singers you mention :) (Now in my head: "She's bad and she knows, I think that she knows..."
Yeah, I kinda like that song as well, reminds me the highschool times and our crazy parties :o (yeah we danced even to Avril Lavigne and Marilyn Manson, we were the rebel children :haha: )

I like Shakira's old songs too, it was some cool latin rock with good lyrics, very feminine songs... but now she got horribly commercial and doesn't sound so well anymore

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Wasn't much after that goal apart from a free kick edge of the area to us, a header that their keeper De Vries tipped over.
George's team also choked in the end :(

JMG
11-24-2007, 06:08 PM

oxi

No scores yet. If he beats Rennes, they are both 4-1. Not sure who goes to the final then.

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I kinda like that song as well, reminds me the highschool times and our crazy parties :o (yeah we danced even to Avril Lavigne and Marilyn Manson, we were the rebel children :haha: )

I like Shakira's old songs too, it was some cool latin rock with good lyrics, very feminine songs... but now she got horribly commercial and doesn't sound so well anymore

:lol:
I used to like Avril Lavigne, I have her two first albums, but now I don't really like her, the songs are nice, but she became just another singer. I liked the skeighter image :rocker:

About Shakira- Same as you.. (*Remembering that clip ehich she had the purple hair*)

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 06:12 PM
BTW, since R=FK can't post nothing in this forum, he moved to WTA world!!!
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=324489 :lol:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Ah Nathi- I just read your recaps;) Can't wait to read today's:lol:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 06:17 PM
she's here http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6298708&postcount=5

RFK :lol:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Ah Nathi- I just read your recaps;) Can't wait to read today's:lol:
Not much was going on today.

But now when you told me, I took a look at my blog, damn, Gulzhan is such an amazing role model I could keep describing her forever :haha: :haha: :haha:

rocketassist
11-24-2007, 06:29 PM
George's team also choked in the end :(

A draw down in Brighton isn't too bad.

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Not much was going on today.

But now when you told me, I took a look at my blog, damn, Gulzhan is such an amazing role model I could keep describing her forever :haha: :haha: :haha:

:rolls: Maybe she'll turn up again as a character in your fiction book;)

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 06:32 PM
:lol:
I used to like Avril Lavigne, I have her two first albums, but now I don't really like her, the songs are nice, but she became just another singer. I liked the skeighter image :rocker:

About Shakira- Same as you.. (*Remembering that clip ehich she had the purple hair*)
Yeah, why did she need purple hair :silly:

Now I will make confession of the year, I think new Britney Spears' album is good.

:bolt:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 06:34 PM

Now I will make confession of the year, I think new Britney Spears' album is good.

I would thank the producer,engineer and writers;):p

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 06:36 PM
RFK :spit:

Angiel :hug:

rocketassist
11-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Michael :spit: For saying Gulbis is a clown and his win over Boredo a fluke. :o

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 06:43 PM

I haven't heard it..
I've heard only "Gimmie" (I think that's how it's called..) and it was OK.
But I don't think she's back on track (In her personal life) :silly:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 06:44 PM
A draw down in Brighton isn't too bad.
Mhhh, they were leading twice and lost it in the end. But if you say it's not bad ;)
:rolls: Maybe she'll turn up again as a character in your fiction book;)
Actually, I wasn't planning any mom in that next novel, but I should reconsider it, she is amazing :haha:

I should actually answer myself a question what I really want to write, in which city the action will be taking place (I was thinking of Glasgow, it's so moody) and a general plot. Does your hubby make a plan of a book before writing?

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 06:46 PM
I would thank the producer,engineer and writers;):p
they did a great job :yeah:
Even great people have disadvantages, Merton has Roddick and Michael has Boredo.
I haven't heard it..
I've heard only "Gimmie" (I think that's how it's called..) and it was OK.
But I don't think she's back on track (In her personal life) :silly:
I also don't think she's back on track with personal life.

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 07:01 PM
they did a great job :yeah:

Even great people have disadvantages, Merton has Roddick and Michael has Boredo.

I also don't think she's back on track with personal life.

Has her children were taken away from her? :unsure:

BTW, I like Gulbis, I think he'll have good career :)

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Has her children were taken away from her? :unsure:

yup

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Oh dear...
Britney :help: :silly:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Mhhh, they were leading twice and lost it in the end. But if you say it's not bad ;)

Actually, I wasn't planning any mom in that next novel, but I should reconsider it, she is amazing :haha:

I should actually answer myself a question what I really want to write, in which city the action will be taking place (I was thinking of Glasgow, it's so moody) and a general plot. Does your hubby make a plan of a book before writing?

He mostly writes reviews of other books, that column I now have in my siggie :lol: , teacher guides and occasional guides or chapters for his forte of mystery,children's stuff, and religions. He hasn't written fiction in a long time. However to answer your question- yes he always has an outline of sorts. And I am always his proofreader:silly:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 07:09 PM
I started a troll thread in GM and within a second already got a :retard: smiley

:banana:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:11 PM
I started a troll thread in GM and within a second already got a :retard: smiley

:banana:

it's the only smiley that guy knows

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 07:13 PM
He mostly writes reviews of other books, that column I now have in my siggie :lol: , teacher guides and occasional guides or chapters for his forte of mystery,children's stuff, and religions. He hasn't written fiction in a long time. However to answer your question- yes he always has an outline of sorts. And I am always his proofreader:silly:
Now I think, I wouldn't be able to write any children stuff...

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:14 PM

That guy thinks he is funny, but the truth of the matter is that he far from funny.

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 07:16 PM

And belated congratulations to you ( I think I did not say well done :scratch: ) on the Albanian National Title :cool:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:19 PM
And belated congratulations to you ( I think I did not say well done :scratch: ) on the Albanian National Title :cool:

thanks doc

I've started my repass for the specialization test with cardiology (which is probably the subject I have studied more, so rather easy to remember). Aortic stenosis at the moment ;)

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 07:20 PM

Haha, maybe it wasnt a flule, but it was a fluke that Tommy only won 6 games. He is waay better than that.

That guy thinks he is funny, but the truth of the matter is that he far from funny.

I like him, hes not funny but he has some good posts.

Tommy fan
Who's this thread about?

Nathaliia
Meanwhile Jaap managed to call a newbie "mug" in GM and Berdych a "muppet" in Gamblers Lounge within just 30 seconds, this is what we call wit quicker than light.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:21 PM
it was actually M U G :lol:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Who's this thread about?
"Would Sampras beat Nalbandian in an exhibition if Nalbandian cared and tried"

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:23 PM

he posts in every betting thread where he bets
I do it too, but only because vbookies have to declare all bets they make

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Michael, who is your avatar? :p

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Nath :worship:
What a thread :lol:

TMJordan
Meanwhile Jaap managed to call a newbie "mug" in GM and Berdych a "muppet" in Gamblers Lounge within just 30 seconds, this is what we call wit quicker than light.

Jaap is great :worship: I was upset to hear that he is a student as I was under the impression that he is 84 years old :awww:

scarecrows
Jaap is great :worship: I was upset to hear that he is a student as I was under the impression that he is 84 years old :awww:

he is studying economics isnt he?

Nathaliia
it was actually M U G :lol:
true ;)

warm welcoming

hahahaha you must declare or you would be accused of v-stealing?

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:26 PM
he is studying economics isnt he?

Not sure too be honest.

Would you be interested in an exibition match against X? :devil:

scarecrows
hahahaha you must declare or you would be accused of v-stealing?

could be

I can reopen the bet and put 10.000$ after match is over, so to avoid suspicions we both declare all bets
we'll have new vBookie(s) soon ;)

Snowwy
Obviously, Nalbandian is gods gift to tennis :shrug:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Would you be interested in an exibition match against X? :devil:

sure, but we're so far :sad:

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:28 PM

Did belco tell you all the people interested in it? and do you have any say? :p

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 07:29 PM
could be

I can reopen the bet and put 10.000$ after match is over, so to avoid suspicions we both declare all bets
Me!!!!!!!!

I need a big avatar because I want to have space for boobies, and I want a Miss Controversy title.

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Michael, who is your avatar? :p

Tsvetlana Pironkova (tennis player) :hearts:

I always thought he was some 40 year old creep.

scarecrows
Did belco tell you all the people interested in it? and do you have any say? :p

no, he's doing it all himself even after I complained :rolleyes:

Tommy fan
Right now? Nakbandian would win.. He has great return and great shots..
I also think Sampras's win today was scripted..

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Me!!!!!!!!

I need a big avatar because I want to have space for boobies, and I want a Miss Controversy title.

you didnt apply :sad:

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:32 PM
Tsvetlana Pironkova (tennis player) :hearts:

That is the only good thing about the WTA :p

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 07:32 PM
I didn't know I could :sad:

I have a laptop and can even update the challengers now :awww:

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:33 PM
no, he's doing it all himself even after I complained :rolleyes:

If I don't get the job I will bad rep belco every week :spit:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 07:35 PM
thanks doc

I've started my repass for the specialization test with cardiology (which is probably the subject I have studied more, so rather easy to remember). Aortic stenosis at the moment ;)

good specialty ( one of my worst :lol: ) Just remember it is a holosystolic mumur;)

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I didn't know I could :sad:

I have a laptop and can even update the challengers now :awww:

axaxax, you're missing being a mod?

If I don't get the job I will bad rep belco every week :spit:

go for it

who are the other contenders?

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:37 PM
good specialty ( one of my worst :lol: ) Just remember it is a holosystolic mumur;)

definitely wont be my speciality, there are too many cardiologists here

just the murmur wont be enough :p

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 07:38 PM
Nice thread TMJordan :)

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:39 PM
go for it

who are the other contenders?

Not sure, a bunch of people posted in that thread asking about is a little while ago, but i am clearly the best choice :p

Is there any reason why we can't v bet on challenger matches?

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Nice thread TMJordan :)

Thanks ;)

The reign of the pig is over :devil:

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks ;)

The reign of the pig is over :devil:

I hope :devil:

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:46 PM
I just hope Nadal can hold out long enough to take #1 and win Wimbledon and break Borg's RG record.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Tommy fan
11-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Well..
I'm calling it a day.. Good night everybody :)
Sweet dreams :hug:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Is there any reason why we can't v bet on challenger matches?

there's no special forum for challengers

we might do smth when we recruit another vBokkie though

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Good Night :bigwave:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Well..
I'm calling it a day.. Good night everybody :)
Sweet dreams :hug:

good night Neta

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Nightey Neta.

Dammit Jordan you are so much more qualified troll than me :o

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Genci, I hope to help with the vbetting next year :p

Nathii, actually I think this is true, I read somthing about how Fed agreed to lose to Volandri in Rome and in exchange he would win RG :eek:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Genci, I hope to help with the vbetting next year :p

Nathii, actually I think this is true, I read somthing about how Fed agreed to lose to Volandri in Rome and in exchange he would win RG :eek:
No, I just figured a very bad typo in thread title attracts the readers :banghead:

Meh, Italian mafia will be fixing RG?

TMJordan
11-24-2007, 07:59 PM
No, I just figured a very bad typo in thread title attracts the readers :banghead:

Meh, Italian mafia will be fixing RG?

The mafia controls everything :tape:

I am off for now, have a nice night :wavey:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 08:01 PM
good night Jordan, hope you joins Vbookie team

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Take good care Jordan :)

I hoped mafia controlled only football and F1 :tears:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 08:22 PM
axaxax, you're missing being a mod?

I would be schooling the trolls :awww:

Truc is eriet, did you read what she wrote? That Kostas fixed a match again.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 08:24 PM
I would be schooling the trolls :awww:

Truc is eriet, did you read what she wrote? That Kostas fixed a match again.

yes, i see eberything

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 08:26 PM
And what do you think of it my dear?

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 08:28 PM
it wasnt kostas that fixed it, it was more a general tanking to allow Lille in the final

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 08:29 PM
People are giving the serious answers in my exho thread.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 08:32 PM
are these courts at GEM Hotel? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf-0MwV9i9o&feature=related

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Recap posts 119.783 - 120.135

At the beginning I would like to say hello to all people who keep reading these recaps, especially to Sue. You know how it is with the pressure, and with this better, which is the enemy of good. I think I will just choke the Saturday daily because of the brain cramps. (Yes, trolling in GM has helped to get the needed knowledge a cramp is an injury and an injury suffering is a choke)

Last evening was kind of romantic, me and the Beau in the empty thread, I was trying to make up in challenger section for not being a good mod in the past while Beau was hitting at the ladies in the Nadal forum. His trick for older ladies is very simple, first calling them the fangirls to cause a teeny giggle and then starting talking about music that somehow they all fancy.

However, this afternoon Genci also accidentaly won the heart of Tomas, who came here just to post about Albanians having an Inter Milan fanclub, and that the song Genci had sent him was amazing.

We have more spirited souls here, Doris a library employee from Hannover surrounding used to write, and Sue's husband is a pro writer. Speaking of spirit, TMJordan must have drunk serious amounts of that, because his newest GM thread is entitled "I GAURENTEE Federer will win the French Open in 2008". Makes you wonder which part of that title is funnier.

Joey and Liam were discussing British football, Coventry is in big debts and cannot transfer players, whereas Tranmere lost today to Swansea after the own goal. None of the guys qualifes as a typical British teen who gets pregnant at the age of 14 according to our brief questionaire. Liam doesn't also need to listen to System of a Down's lyrics, because he already knows a "fag" is also used for describing a cigarette (OK, he is more gangsta than I previously thought, he might get pregnant at 15).

Adrian is a kung fu champion and a Chinese who brings some oriental breeze to the thread, he is also better than the Great Wall, as we don't need to bother to China to admire what a great achievement of humans he is.

Jadranka been shopping for 3 hours but hasn't bought anything. This young brat is switching into a real woman.

No news on Kostas Kastoria's sex adventure, but I'll try to update you soon.

:zzz:,
N.M.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 08:53 PM
However, this afternoon Genci also accidentaly won the heart of Tomas, who came here just to post about Albanians having an Inter Milan fanclub, and that the song Genci had sent him was amazing.

No news on Kostas Kastoria's sex adventure, but I'll try to update you soon.

i didnt send it to him, he just saw it was my no1 and downloaded it elsewhere

kostas just hugged and kissed

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 08:56 PM
i didnt send it to him, he just saw it was my no1 and downloaded it elsewhere

kostas just hugged and kissed
Ah.

Hug & kiss, he calls it adventure and sex? :cuckoo:

Yeah courts are near GEM hotel.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 09:10 PM
I'll take a shower :awww:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 09:11 PM
drops of water falling on Nathi's body :lick:

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 09:41 PM
RFK seemed to find his way over the WTAWorld.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=324490

Jens
11-24-2007, 09:44 PM

:eek:

btw Hello! :wavey:

Eden
11-24-2007, 09:45 PM

:lol: Let's bet how long he will be allowed to be around there ;)

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 09:47 PM
....and some of them slowly pressed into her skin by Genci :kiss:

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Hello Jens :)

:lol: Let's bet how long he will be allowed to be around there ;)

Hell last a while if he sticks to tennis. And bashing Serena is pretty fun.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 09:49 PM

he wants to bring the light upon there :haha:

Eden
11-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Hell last a while if he sticks to tennis.

I don't think it's possible ;)

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 09:51 PM
he wants to bring the light upon there :haha:

Apparently he needs a couple months there to catch up before he can bring the light.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 09:52 PM
I think he will be handed a fat ban soon. They are more oversensitive than us here.

Lee
11-24-2007, 09:53 PM
dont laugh...

7$ an hour

I will hire you as my son's coach. And I will pay $10.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Apparently he needs a couple months there to catch up before he can bring the light.

meanwhile keep your insults away from serena ;)

Jens
11-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Hello Jens :)

Hi! How are you?

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 09:55 PM
:eek:

btw Hello! :wavey:
Hallo Jens, wie geht's heute Abend?

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 09:56 PM

deal :p
i guess people dont play less than 30$ for private lesson in the US

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 09:56 PM
He is also a coach of Gulzhan's daughter :eek:

Lee
11-24-2007, 10:03 PM
deal :p
i guess people dont play less than 30$ for private lesson in the US

I don't really know but my son's group lesson with max. 6 kids in the group cost more than $10/hour ;) Well, the coach has to rent the court though but my neighbourhood has 2 tennis courts for residence so I don't have to find a court for private lesson.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Start reading from post #469

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6299482#post6299482

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 10:06 PM
meanwhile keep your insults away from serena ;)

But its soo much fun, they are soo oversensative.

Hi! How are you?

Im good thanks, how are you :)

I don't really know but my son's group lesson with max. 6 kids in the group cost more than $10/hour ;) Well, the coach has to rent the court though but my neighbourhood has 2 tennis courts for residence so I don't have to find a court for private lesson.

How old is your son.

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 10:08 PM
Start reading from post #469

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6299482#post6299482

DATS is gold.

Jens
11-24-2007, 10:08 PM
Hallo Jens, wie geht's heute Abend?

Hi. I'm fine, but tired. But tomorrow is sunday and I can sleep until afternoon and I hope I can relax finally. :p And you?

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:09 PM

so the dude makes round 60$ an hour :o

damn, such a shitty country we leave :sad:

Jens
11-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Im good thanks, how are you :)

I'm good too. :)
Thanks for running Knoxville at TT. You're a great manager. :worship:

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Hi. I'm fine, but tired. But tomorrow is sunday and I can sleep until afternoon and I hope I can relax finally. :p And you?

Sleep is always good but Im thinking of going to church for the first time in like 10 years maybe tomorrow.

I'm good too. :)
Thanks for running Knoxville at TT. You're a great manager. :worship:

I ran it poorly lol, it might be my last tournament, or probably 1 more.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:12 PM
that guy at Challenger forum is indeed a jerk

Lee
11-24-2007, 10:13 PM
How old is your son.

11 and will be 12 in 2 months. But he has no inspiration to be a pro tennis player. :lol:

so the dude makes round 60$ an hour :o

damn, such a shitty country we leave :sad:

And he won't be able to support himself and his family :p He has a full time job and only teaches tennis on Saturday morning from 7-2.

He was a college player and his buddy in college is the father of Eric Butorac

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Thats too bad Lee. :sad:

Some clown on WTA just called me a mug, it almost made me cryyy ;)

Who is Czar Nicholas

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 10:16 PM

I paid $12/hr for a group lesson, and $28/hr for solo- thankfully it came with a court.

Nathaliia
Been sick whole week, but today not so much, so was studying and postwhoring.

More studying tomorrow for sure.

scarecrows

Who is Czar Nicholas

you deserved a bad rep :p

nolop :mad:

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 10:18 PM
I think that Serena clown bad repped me last week, too baad eh :p

Lee
11-24-2007, 10:19 PM

Who is Czar Nicholas

That's my boy, doesn't want to work hard :p He's very talented in music but he doesn't want to practise for piano. He's pretty good when he started tennis and he's bh was really good but again, working hard is not the thing for him. As long as he gets by, he's fine with it :shrug:

I paid $12/hr for a group lesson, and $28/hr for solo- thankfully it came with a court.

That's pretty good price. I can enroll him in a group lesson run by the city and it will be much cheaper but the coaches are not really professional :(

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Sleep is always good but Im thinking of going to church for the first time in like 10 years maybe tomorrow.

Influenced by VolandriFan? :awww:

DATS sent me a PM asking if that other guy was from Al-Quaida and had friends in Germany.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:21 PM
meanwhile Mustafa who joined just today and was called MUG by Jaap (Lee deleted that post :sad: ) started an original thread
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=113587

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:22 PM
I think that Serena clown bad repped me last week, too baad eh :p

too bad, he needs to spread some bad rep around

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 10:25 PM
meanwhile Mustafa who joined just today and was called MUG by Jaap (Lee deleted that post :sad: ) started an original thread
Is Federer UNEATABLE

fucking shit its hilarious today on mtf

Lee
11-24-2007, 10:26 PM

Not me, remember I can't do anything in GM and that thread was started in GM and then moved to NT.:angel:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Not me, remember I can't do anything in GM and that thread was started in GM and then moved to NT.:angel:

ah OK, i thought it was deleted after it went to NT

Lee
11-24-2007, 10:32 PM
ah OK, i thought it was deleted after it went to NT

I was posting when the thread was moved. :lol: That's why I only saw the post AFTER the thread was moved to NT.

Lee
11-24-2007, 10:33 PM
I can't believe some Fedtards are seriously upset by Roger losing to Pete :haha:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Never underestimate the power of the fedtards.

I guess I should go sleep :awww:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:36 PM
probably me too

16.6% downloaded on SP torrent, is going faster than predicted but I'm keeping PC opened for 4 nights already

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Fixxxxed match.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 10:38 PM
probably me too

16.6% downloaded on SP torrent, is going faster than predicted but I'm keeping PC opened for 4 nights already
My baby beau :kiss: :zzz: :hug:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Gu you've changed:p Does this mean your whole personna is different too? :angel:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Oh my, this new poster needs to stop :tape:

Eden
11-24-2007, 10:50 PM
I can't believe some Fedtards are seriously upset by Roger losing to Pete :haha:

I'm relieved that it took at least three matches for him to lose. Imagine how GM would have been when he had already lost the first match ;)

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 10:50 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6299650&postcount=14

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 10:51 PM
My roomie wants sleep and I keep laughing too hard :(

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:51 PM

why, you prefer the exhibition threads?

this is a great night for GM

Eden
11-24-2007, 10:52 PM

Is it possible that it is RFK? Would he be able to create another account?

Snowwy
11-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Personnaly if I was banned and came back, Id keep a lower profile

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Is it possible that it is RFK? Would he be able to create another account?

it is surely an alias, maybe even RFK

it is possible if you have the chance to change your pro-xy so the IP changes

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Gu you've changed:p Does this mean your whole personna is different too? :angel:

Definitely not. :p ;)

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 10:58 PM
I am sure "he" is someone we all know and love;)
Ah Gu :hug:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 10:59 PM
radio kastoria is back

http://85.74.147.232:8000/listen.pls

Eden
11-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Personnaly if I was banned and came back, Id keep a lower profile

Indeed.

it is surely an alias, maybe even RFK

it is possible if you have the chance to change your ***** so the IP changes

He has shown that he isn't afraid to use another account, so it might be him.

There was recently someone who started many polls on GM as well. At least he added a few more names to his selection.

But these polls are really just there for trolling. I wonder how many more threads he will open. Maybe we need a poll for this one :p

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 11:00 PM
I am sure "he" is someone we all know and love;)
Ah Gu :hug:

I miss you doc. Sue. :sad:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 11:03 PM
It's RFK imho.

Lower profile is what the sane posters do, but MTF history is full of insane posters.

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 11:05 PM
I miss you doc. Sue. :sad:

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 11:10 PM

Of course I'm okay. A little bored, but okay!

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Gu's got the radio kastoria fever :yeah:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
It is a little sadistic to tell Gu what a great fun there is in GM...

(but I have never ever trolled and never will troll like today :devil: )

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Of course I'm okay. A little bored, but okay!

Ok good. I need to get into the hospital chart site but I am putting off doing work this evening :sobbing: Bad doctor:(:p

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Radio kastoria>Mustafa

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 11:19 PM
Ok good. I need to get into the hospital chart site but I am putting off doing work this evening :sobbing: Bad doctor:(:p

Why bad doctor, in the end it's saturday evening, isn't it? :p

Lee
11-24-2007, 11:20 PM
I'm relieved that it took at least three matches for him to lose. Imagine how GM would have been when he had already lost the first match ;)

:angel:

To be fair, there is also Sampras-tard that took the exho too seriously.

Lee
11-24-2007, 11:20 PM
It's RFK imho.

Lower profile is what the sane posters do, but MTF history is full of insane posters.

Let's say he's definitely not sane :angel:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Somebody didn't catch the pun :haha:

It;s our Jordan :awww:

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Hey, if you help me with the typical MTF insults towards players I will start a poll asking which one is the most offensive :p

mug, choker, fixer, muppet :shrug:

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 11:31 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 11:31 PM
ok now I am a good doctor; did all my work :banana:

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 11:32 PM
It's Jordan????

Eden
11-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the fun everyone :wavey:

Good night :)

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Mug, choker, unidimensional, moonballer, mug, muppet, pansy, sissy-girl...

Nathaliia
It's Jordan????
Jordan was the only person who answered to him seriously :haha:
Thanks for the fun everyone :wavey:

Good night :)
Nightey Doris

cobalt60
Nite Eden :wavey:

Lee
11-24-2007, 11:34 PM

:o Should I ignore this post?

Hey, if you help me with the typical MTF insults towards players I will start a poll asking which one is the most offensive :p

mug, choker, fixer, muppet :shrug:

cheater

Lee
11-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Nite Doris :wavey:

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 11:37 PM
ok now I am a good doctor; did all my work :banana:

So how's life doc?

cobalt60
11-24-2007, 11:40 PM
So how's life doc?

Same as it always is :p GRAND!! Family are watching "Smallville" still. Gotta love DVR's. You can watch hours of the same show :silly: And since I don't like that show I am here instead;) I do however watch Heroes with them:D

GlennMirnyi
11-24-2007, 11:40 PM
FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

One more Nathi.

Nathaliia
11-24-2007, 11:43 PM
I need somebody to delete my poll and I will make a new one.

scarecrows
11-24-2007, 11:45 PM
you can easily see that there's no mod in GM right now ;)