Attention Seekers 23 [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 23

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

MariaV
11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks.

My generation memory starts with Wilmots :p. Wasn't Kim Clijsters' dad also a football player? He is a coach now.

Wilmots, Willy das Kampfschwein! :worship: :bowdown:
Is he into politics now?

And yes, Kim's dad played for Belgium national team.

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Check out what he has to say about me in the 1st round ACC bottom half voting thread. His words deeply cut into my little asian heart and I'm afraid that this wound may never heal.

Yes, what a disgrace, but that's him though.

Castafiore
11-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Wasn't Kim Clijsters' dad also a football player? He is a coach now.
I started watching football when Franky Vercauteren (great lefty, fantastic hook), Gerets :worship: (the lion of flanders), Pfaff, etc. were active.

Pfaff was indeed a brilliant goalkeeper. Kim Clijster's dad is Lei Clijsters and yes, he was a football player and not a bad one either. (ps. Kim's mother is pregnant, btw. Kim's kid is going to say aunt or uncle to somebody who's his/her junior)

Wilmots tried politics but I don't think that he's having a lot of success. I didn't follow his results

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Check out what he has to say about me in the 1st round ACC bottom half voting thread. His words deeply cut into my little asian heart and I'm afraid that this wound may never heal.
leng jai Posts out his arse. He is just good at getting on people's nerves. Is completely clueless whether it's about tennis or real life discussions. His life is so sad that he has to go on the web to spread the sadness:( If I ever met this guy in real life the only thing he would get from me is me blowing my nose on his shirt because that's the only thing he deserves. :worship: Vintage loser!:worship:

harsh :awww: But you know you are not like that and as much as he says he hates people from this thread, the reasoning of vote was the highest calibre attention craving :sad:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Oh wow, thanks for the news Castafiore.

Hmm, sad about Wilmots really. Although I have no idea about his political views or anything. :lol: He was a great footballer. :hatoff:

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Flanders wouldn't the Netherlands, not sure if the Dutch would want more Catholic provinces, then there is the Royal Family and what would Brussels be like Kaliningrad.

Only benefit for the Dutch is better food and beer.

MariaV
11-08-2007, 10:18 AM

You're not taking him seriously? :lol:
I love your baby Safin avvy btw. :D
Which reminds me I really need to get a new avvy tonight before my 2nd rd match tomorrow. Might help with some votes.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 10:18 AM
I started watching football when Franky Vercauteren (great lefty, fantastic hook), Gerets :worship: (the lion of flanders), Pfaff, etc. were active.

Pfaff was indeed a brilliant goalkeeper. Kim Clijster's dad is Lei Clijsters and yes, he was a football player and not a bad one either. (ps. Kim's mother is pregnant, btw. Kim's kid is going to say aunt or uncle to somebody who's his/her junior)

Wilmots tried politics but I don't think that he's having a lot of success. I didn't follow his results
The man who represented us in Olympics in long distance walk few years ago became a sport minister and lately imprisoned for corruption :D

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Oh NOOOOOOOOOO! :haha: :rolls:
It was one of the best ever times on MTF - Jim, me & Co mocking Bolar. Pricelss! :haha: :haha:
Jim, he was such a good soul :sad:

after all, it was him who invented the thread title after an argument with Olga :awww:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Flanders wouldn't the Netherlands, not sure if the Dutch would want more Catholic provinces, then there is the Royal Family and what would Brussels be like Kaliningrad.

And chocolates :lick:

leng jai
11-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Time to rack up 100 posts in this thread. 97 more to go.

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 10:58 AM
The man who represented us in Olympics in long distance walk few years ago became a sport minister and lately imprisoned for corruption :D

same happened to Czech former tennis player Milan Šrejber

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_%C5%A0rejber

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Oh oh, does he look hot? :angel: Umm, he's so much younger than me though. :o :lol: I'm sure he's an OK guy in real life.

:eek: :confused: How old are you sweetie ? Rosie apart I was sure to be one of the oldest around :o

And if Nathii is not biased she'd tell you I look average at best :o :sad:

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Nathii, have you asked me if I want to be a mod because I posted in the "I want to be a mod" thread? :lol: I thought you asked because of my "serious" post in the petition thread, but later I realized I posted in this other thread.
If yes, I guess you didn't read the posts :p

MariaV
11-08-2007, 11:17 AM
:eek: :eek: I didn't know Black Adam was TGS who had changed his screen name! :speakles: :speakles: :speakles: Haha, because of that '**** debacle' I presume. Geez, what a tool! :retard:
Don't tell me TGS was a woman?

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Time to rack up 100 posts in this thread. 97 more to go.
I would have a hard deal with a description for you, I only know you're Cantonese, fan of Haas, one of favourite scarecrows' posters and that you suck lemons, according to Jez.

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 11:20 AM
:eek: :eek: I didn't know Black Adam was TGS who had changed his screen name! :speakles: :speakles: :speakles: Haha, because of that '**** debacle' I presume. Geez, what a tool! :retard:

fortunately he will get a permanent ban soon ;)

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:24 AM
same happened to Czech former tennis player Milan Šrejber

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_%C5%A0rejber
Things keep happening to people.
:eek: :confused: How old are you sweetie ? Rosie apart I was sure to be one of the oldest around :o

And if Nathii is not biased she'd tell you I look average at best :o :sad:
Maria is older than you. But as every girl, she will always be 18. BTW my 18th birthday is on Monday :D

You are handsome in my opinion. A bit raw, but still fuckable.
Nathii, have you asked me if I want to be a mod because I posted in the "I want to be a mod" thread? :lol: I thought you asked because of my "serious" post in the petition thread, but later I realized I posted in this other thread.
If yes, I guess you didn't read the posts :p
Because of quoting the rules in the petition thread :sad:. I know these rules very well apparently.
TGS is a man, had his abs in the avatar.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:26 AM
fortunately he will get a permanent ban soon ;)
How do you know this?

leng jai
11-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Happy 18th for monday mate and by the time I spam this thread enough you should have enough information. My mug shot is posted in the Pics of MTF thread.

PS. one of my best friends is polish

MariaV
11-08-2007, 11:30 AM
You are handsome in my opinion. A bit raw, but still fuckable.

TGS is a man, had his abs in the avatar.

:spit: :lol: You may be too blunt for JMPower but then again I guess he's used to some rough handling. ;)

I have totally missed his abs avatar. :o

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Things keep happening to people.
:lol: :rolls:

Because of quoting the rules in the petition thread :sad:. I know these rules very well apparently.
it was changed recently, didn't it? :p
anyway, sorry again for spoiling the fun

How do you know this?
:secret: I'm a secret mod

bah, he is acting like a jerk again, after being banned, so it's very probable to happen.

MariaV
11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Happy 18th for monday mate and by the time I spam this thread enough you should have enough information. My mug shot is posted in the Pics of MTF thread.

I saw that yesterday. You look nice! :hatoff:
What do you think of this Haas poisoning story? :lol: Is this mysterious or what. :o

my0118
11-08-2007, 11:33 AM
:wavey:

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 11:34 AM

:wavey: Mia

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:34 AM

Best of all the King will be in Melbourne and this is worth seeing alone. Just hope he draws Volandri or Berlocq in the 1st round.

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Maria is older than you. But as every girl, she will always be 18. BTW my 18th birthday is on Monday :D

What a prick I am, I should have known that girls always are 18 (at least within their heart :o ) a true gentleman wouldn't have asked her age, shame on me :sad:

Maria, I still love you even though you could be my grandma :o :wavey: :D :p :inlove:

my0118
:wavey: Mia

Hi Edu! :D How are you?
And also other people? :lol:

Nathaliia

Well, you are the first Chinese I know because I don't count the likes of Cindy19.

I saw the photo, very nice smile, and the only Korean I know gave you a warm welcoming there.
:spit: :lol: You may be too blunt for JMPower but then again I guess he's used to some rough handling. ;)

I have totally missed his abs avatar. :o
I am very feminine comparing to the professional wrestlers women from the GM, I am sure he doesn't mind me being a little honest.

And trust me, you haven't missed much.

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Hi Edu! :D How are you?
And also other people? :lol:

I'm fine, thanks.
and you, how are you doing?

We need to make the "Chat threads?" alive again :awww:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Hello Mi-Yeon, what do you think about David not going to Shanghai?

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:38 AM
JM, is the French part of Switzerland and that's where the best fondues are.

my0118
11-08-2007, 11:39 AM

Well, you are the first Chinese I know because I don't count the likes of Cindy19.

I saw the photo, very nice smile, and the only Korean I know gave you a warm welcoming there.

I am very feminine comparing to the professional wrestlers women from the GM, I am sure he doesn't mind me being a little honest.

:haha:
Seriously, I think I'm going to meet her next friday. But she said it's her birthday. :o What should I do?

Oh I missed that. it's kind of make-up things on GM. Leng-jai hates Gasquet. :lol:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 11:40 AM
:o I looked JMPower's profile for the 1st time. He's 31 and lives in Lausanne. Wow!

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 11:41 AM
JM, is the French part of Switzerland and that's where the best fondues are.

:worship: Georges knows what he's talking about :cool: :o

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Seriously, I think I'm going to meet her next friday. But she said it's her birthday. :o What should I do?

Give her a poster of Kim Jong Il.

leng jai
11-08-2007, 11:42 AM

Oh really. Well if you ever come down to Melbourne I will shout you a dinner at my cantonese restaurent ;)

Best of all the King will be in Melbourne and this is worth seeing alone. Just hope he draws Volandri or Berlocq in the 1st round.

Yeah GWH and I will be meeting up at AO 08 to witness some King Oscar action while getting roasted by the aussie sun.
I saw that yesterday. You look nice! :hatoff:
What do you think of this Haas poisoning story? :lol: Is this mysterious or what. :o

Thanks. I think its pretty retarded considering Haas is poisoned by the aura of the clay courts anyway and I've been picturing Haas sitting on the toilet making grunting noises for the past few hours.

my0118
11-08-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm fine, thanks.
and you, how are you doing?

We need to make the "Chat threads?" alive again :awww:

Yeah I miss talking to you there. :awww:

Hello Mi-Yeon, what do you think about David not going to Shanghai?

What a shame, I desperately wanted Roddick to retire, but eventually he didn't. But now Robredo is 1st alternate, so I will kill Roddick if he retires.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:43 AM
What a prick I am, I should have known that girls always are 18 (at least within their heart :o ) a true gentleman wouldn't have asked her age, shame on me :sad:

Maria, I still love you even though you could be my grandma :o :wavey: :D :p :inlove:
I think she has already figured before that you are not so much of a gentleman :)

And I can tell you in secret that she can't be your grandma, you would be a very suiting couple. I've heard that women over 30 become hornier and have more joy from sex, but need the bit younger partner who can catch up with the pace.

:)

my0118
11-08-2007, 11:44 AM

:haha: :haha:
Maybe his jacket. :rolls:

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:44 AM
:worship: Georges knows what he's talking about :cool: :o

I actually haven't spent too much time in the Suisse-Romande. I mean I went to Geneva when they used to have the ATP event, didn't see much apart from tennis, accommodation, the fountain and Jardin Anglais.

Stayed in the town of Fribourg with a friend of mine who's dad was a German speaker and the mother a Frenchie and had the fondue there, best way, especially for winter.

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:45 AM
What a shame, I desperately wanted Roddick to retire, but eventually he didn't. But now Robredo is 1st alternate, so I will kill Roddick if he retires.

I actually have had the honour of watching Boredo play 2 matches where he was actually aggressive and not playing 10km behind the baseline hitting balls down the centre. Funnily enough he won them.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Tell her you don't want to disturb her celebrating and meeting wouldn't be the best idea.
omg :haha: :spit:

leng jai
11-08-2007, 11:46 AM
I keep a few boredo matches on tape, quite useful on these nights where I can't sleep.

BTW I made a post on the last page which you guys probably missed cause it was the last one.

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 11:48 AM

let's bump there so. and Langers is at the AC contest and if I'm not wrong won the WTA version :yeah:

Rodduck and Boredo, Gu is right, tennis is dead

And I can tell you in secret that she can't be your grandma, you would be a very suiting couple. I've heard that women over 30 become hornier and have more joy from sex, but need the bit younger partner who can catch up with the pace.

I can confirm that :p

:haha: :haha:
Maybe his jacket. :rolls:
:rolls:

my0118
11-08-2007, 11:48 AM
I actually have had the honour of watching Boredo play 2 matches where he was actually aggressive and not playing 10km behind the baseline hitting balls down the centre. Funnily enough he won them.

I know I know, you don't like Gasuqet. :lol:
Nadal and Gasquet match won't have too much spare court. ;)

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah GWH and I will be meeting up at AO 08 to witness some King Oscar action while getting roasted by the aussie sun.

Thanks. I think its pretty retarded considering Haas is poisoned by the aura of the clay courts anyway and I've been picturing Haas sitting on the toilet making grunting noises for the past few hours.

Oscar will be playing doubles as well, this is worth it alone. He played with Luczak this year and Pete reckons he "had a ball" playing with the King. They lost to Jonas/Max 6-4 6-4, good result against those guys on a fast surface, but they won a match.

Haas on clay isn't the best, but unlike Gaudio and Boredo he hasn't lost to Roddick on it.

Nathaliia
Oh really. Well if you ever come down to Melbourne I will shout you a dinner at my cantonese restaurent ;)
Wow, this sounds so cool :D Are you an owner or do you cook?
I would probably never go to Melbourne though :)
:o I looked JMPower's profile for the 1st time. He's 31 and lives in Lausanne. Wow!
Love is in the air :inlove:

bokehlicious

:lol: That's true :o Women over 30 are worried about not having sex anymore, so each time they're lucky enough to meet a "volunteer" they have to throw their "best effort" :cool:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:50 AM

I told Sjengster he was as much unwanted in the ACC as Boredo in TMC.

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:52 AM
I know I know, you don't like Gasuqet. :lol:
Nadal and Gasquet match won't have too much spare court. ;)

Funny though I wanted Boredo to win that match, but wanted Gasquet to qualify for the TMC.

Culo isn't losing to Gasquet and Juvvi is worse than richie21.

leng jai
11-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Oscar will be playing doubles as well, this is worth it alone. He played with Luczak this year and Pete reckons he "had a ball" playing with the King. They lost to Jonas/Max 6-4 6-4, good result against those guys on a fast surface, but they won a match.

Haas on clay isn't the best, but unlike Gaudio and Boredo he hasn't lost to Roddick on it.

Hope he plays with Luczak again, thats a kill combo. I'd love to see them bring the hurt to their feeble opposition.

Wow, this sounds so cool :D Are you an owner or do you cook?
I would probably never go to Melbourne though :)

Love is in the air :inlove:

Ha no way I'm only 20, I barely own a car. My dad works there and my unncle owns it. I used waiter there a few nights but the old grandmas kept hugging and kissing me so I had to give the job away.

MariaV
11-08-2007, 11:54 AM
I think she has already figured before that you are not so much of a gentleman :)

:rolls: We can have rough sex with JMPower. :rolls: Although I don't know how much he's into such things, I've kinda more preferred softies so war, baah. ;)
But it's never too late, no?
I should leave now before I get banned or smth. :o :bolt:

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 11:54 AM
:lol: That's true :o Women over 30 are worried about not having sex anymore, so each time they're lucky enough to meet a "volunteer" they have to throw their "best effort" :cool:

Very true, it's like a GWH relative said. You know it's like the old car, if the motor is still running well and the body isn't in bad shape, you drive it.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I can confirm that :p

:rolls:
Have you been such a woman in your previous life?
I personally like the most the guys in the mid 30s because they aren't so awfully childish and they have a clue about many things, not only in bed. I so much like going out to a quiet cafe and not a techno party, and talk about meaningful things instead of random bullshit. Maybe I am not 18 at heart.

But with Sweet Genci, I can go anywhere and not even talk, just to look at his eyes :hearts: despite he's only 25 :drool:

my0118
11-08-2007, 11:56 AM
let's bump there so. and Langers is at the AC contest and if I'm not wrong won the WTA version :yeah:

Rodduck and Boredo, Gu is right, tennis is dead

Done. ;)

I wouldn't count Roddick, Roddick at least sometimes swears to make things fun. Boredo has the most boring matches on the planet, maybe in the universe. UFO would fall off during their flight if they get a chance to see him playing.

MariaV
11-08-2007, 11:58 AM

:rolleyes: OK the meeting is off now... forever. :rolls:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Hope he plays with Luczak again, thats a kill combo. I'd love to see them bring the hurt to their feeble opposition.

Ha no way I'm only 20, I barely own a car. My dad works there and my unncle owns it. I used waiter there a few nights but the old grandmas kept hugging and kissing me so I had to give the job away.
I thought you were 20-23, but some people in Australia are already the professional tennis players (= Xristos). I like the Chinese food anyway, though not when I get so much of it :)

I like the spicy soups :)

my0118
Tell her you don't want to disturb her celebrating and meeting wouldn't be the best idea.

But she already was like 'it's my birthday, but it's okay' :awww:
Maybe I could see her take a picture with Boredo again with his big hug. :haha:

Action Jackson

I got a new digital camera and I will get there earlier and watch the main train and get to see the shoulder turn.

You know the King and yourself have something in common. He had to take a job as a waiter when he started being a pro and had to borrow cash of his dad to play some events in regional Spain.

When I was in Austria, the town I used to live in which was Koubek's birthplace, there was a Cantonese guy there with the great name Hau Lo, say it like an Aussie would. He was a bit of a rocker guy and asked him what he did. He says in this thick Austrian accent "hey just like what most Asian migrants do they work and run a restaurant".

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 12:01 PM
:awww:

Runnaway Bride...

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 12:03 PM
But she already was like 'it's my birthday, but it's okay' :awww:
Maybe I could see her take a picture with Boredo again with his big hug. :haha:
At least you will have an unforgettable memory. When do you depart and for how long will you stay? Funny thing, Nikki is also in China now, but not in Shanghai.

leng jai
11-08-2007, 12:03 PM
I got a new digital camera and I will get there earlier and watch the main train and get to see the shoulder turn.

You know the King and yourself have something in common. He had to take a job as a waiter when he started being a pro and had to borrow cash of his dad to play some events in regional Spain.

When I was in Austria, the town I used to live in which was Koubek's birthplace, there was a Cantonese guy there with the great name Hau Lo, say it like an Aussie would. He was a bit of a rocker guy and asked him what he did. He says in this thick Austrian accent "hey just like what most Asian migrants do they work and run a restaurant".

Hope its a high end otherwise it will have no help in catching King Oscar's lightning bolt shoulder turn in time. Yes running restaurents is a lucrative business for us and the Aussies love our food. Its hilarious when some of the aussie customers can use chopsticks with more skill than my mum.

leng jai
11-08-2007, 12:05 PM
I thought you were 20-23, but some people in Australia are already the professional tennis players (= Xristos). I like the Chinese food anyway, though not when I get so much of it :)

I like the spicy soups :)

Our spicy soups are pretty pro I guess but our signature dishes are crackling pork and lettuce delight.

Action Jackson
11-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Hope its a high end otherwise it will have no help in catching King Oscar's lightning bolt shoulder turn in time. Yes running restaurents is a lucrative business for us and the Aussies love our food. Its hilarious when some of the aussie customers can use chopsticks with more skill than my mum.

I am shocking with chopsticks, it's like one of the dudes down here. They think he is an Asian student and speak very slowly to him. He plays around for a while and says "hey, my family has been in Australia for 7 generations I should know the language by now".

my0118
11-08-2007, 12:06 PM
At least you will have an unforgettable memory. When do you depart and for how long will you stay? Funny thing, Nikki is also in China now, but not in Shanghai.

:rolls: Maybe.
Well one of my school mates says I'm insane because I'm off to Shanghai during the weekends to watch tennis. But this is the nearest tournament I have. :awww:
From next friday to monday. I've never been to China. So I'm excited. :D

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Have you been such a woman in your previous life?

I personally like the most the guys in the mid 30s because they aren't so awfully childish and they have a clue about many things, not only in bed. I so much like going out to a quiet cafe and not a techno party, and talk about meaningful things instead of random bullshit. Maybe I am not 18 at heart.

But with Sweet Genci, I can go anywhere and not even talk, just to look at his eyes :hearts: despite he's only 25 :drool:
yes, I had, I was dating one last year.

We are like wine ;)
Done. ;)

I wouldn't count Roddick, Roddick at least sometimes swears to make things fun. Boredo has the most boring matches on the planet, maybe in the universe. UFO would fall off during their flight if they get a chance to see him playing.

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 12:08 PM

Very true... I truly feel better and more confident now than when I was 20... At 20 I was a boy and it sure is better to be man :cool: :o :D

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 12:09 PM
:rolls: Maybe.
Well one of my school mates said I'm insane because I'm off to Shanghai during the weekends to watch tennis. But this is the nearest tournament I have. :awww:
From next friday to monday. I've never been to China. So I'm excited. :D

Have you been to the Challengers?
Which country will you face in World Group Davis Cup next year and where it will be held?

leng jai
11-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Very true... I truly feel better and more confident now than when I was 20... At 20 I was a boy and it sure is better to be man :cool: :o :D

Any tips for me :mad:

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 12:11 PM

:hug: :awww: :hysteric: :crying2: I'm lost without you and wouldn't survive if you were to dump me for some younger gun :mad: :inlove:

leng jai
11-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I am shocking with chopsticks, it's like one of the dudes down here. They think he is an Asian student and speak very slowly to him. He plays around for a while and says "hey, my family has been in Australia for 7 generations I should know the language by now".

Yeah its pretty impossible to tell half the time and its hilarious when you're fully expecting them to be fob (fresh of the boat) and they start talking in a full aussie accent stick mate on the end of every second sentence.

my0118
11-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Funny though I wanted Boredo to win that match, but wanted Gasquet to qualify for the TMC.

Culo isn't losing to Gasquet and Juvvi is worse than richie21.

He or she actually posted that delusional story both on GM and Gasquet's forum. :o

Have you been to the Challengers?
Which country will you face in World Group Davis Cup next year and where it will be held?

Well acutally I thought of going to Seould challengers, but I had the exams. :o
we are against Germany, and Germany will host. :sad:
And actually Federer and Sampras will come over here for the exhibition match. but it's not like the real match, which means :zzz:

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Well acutally I thought of going to Seould challengers, but I had the exams. :o
we are against Germany, and Germany will host. :sad:
And actually Federer and Sampras will come over here for the exhibition match. but it's not like the real match, which means :zzz:

Damn exams :(

against Germany is really tough, but there is always a chance with one good player - and Lee can be the one. What do you have to say about the other Korean players, like Am, Nam, Im and Jung? Do you think any of them can make the top100?

Have you read the article about Lee in ATPTennis.com? "The loneliest player in tour"?

Borg will come to Brazil to play the retired players tour. And you will have the chance to watch two tennis legends, although it's an exhibition match.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 12:21 PM
:hug: :awww: :hysteric: :crying2: I'm lost without you and wouldn't survive if you were to dump me for some younger gun :mad: :inlove:
These younger guns sometimes happen to shoot too early, so if she gets annoyed she will cum back to you.

I've spent too much time in front of the computer, time for a break :wavey:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Bye Nathii! :wavey:

JMPower, admit you like it rough!
And hmmm, how is it with your 'Stehvermögen'? Sorry I don's speak French. :o

my0118
11-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Damn exams :(

against Germany is really tough, but there is always a chance with one good player - and Lee can be the one. What do you have to say about the other Korean players, like Am, Nam, Im and Jung? Do you think any of them can make the top100?

Have you read the article about Lee in ATPTennis.com? "The loneliest player in tour"?

Borg will come to Brazil to play the retired players tour. And you will have the chance to watch two tennis legends, although it's an exhibition match.

:haha: I cannot figure it out who's who because we have similar surnames mostly unlike western countries. :rolls:
Well I'm not sure if they could, based on the support from the organizations.

Yeah I did. It was moving. But actually Lee's hometown is really countryside, so I bet he would be lonely if he moved to Seoul. :rolls:

And I went to the exhibition match last year, Federer vs Nadal. that's the real reason why I won't go this time. ;)

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 12:37 PM
:haha: I cannot figure it out who's who because we have similar surnames mostly unlike western countries. :rolls:
Well I'm not sure if they could, based on the support from the organizations.

Yeah I did. It was moving. But actually Lee's hometown is really countryside, so I bet he would be lonely if he moved to Seoul. :rolls:

And I went to the exhibition match last year, Federer vs Nadal. that's the real reason why I won't go this time. ;)

I mean the best ranked :p don't ask me for their full names
No Park and Kim? :scratch:

:lol:
is that hard for people from countryside to live in Seoul? :awww:

did you like the exhibition match?

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 12:39 PM
JMPower, admit you like it rough!

:aplot: we have an expression in French: "les cochons ne deviennent pas vieux mais les vieux deviennent cochons" which basicely says "pigs don't get old but old people become piggy" (nothing to do with Nadal though) :o

And hmmm, how is it with your 'Stehvermögen'? Sorry I don's speak French. :o

:confused: Is that word supposed to be French ? It sounds more like German if you ask me :o :wavey:

my0118
11-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I mean the best ranked :p don't ask me for their full names
No Park and Kim? :scratch:

is that hard for people from countryside to live in Seoul? :awww:

did you like the exhibition match?

:lol: Kim is the most popular surnames so if you guess the surname of someone who is supposed to be a korean as Kim, you have a chance more than 60 percent to be right.

Well actually not. But from what I heard his hometown, it's beyond the countryside. I was really surprised how a player like lee came out from my country, especially from the countryside like that . :lol:

The exhibition match was like :zzz: no tension at all, but it was a good experience for me. ;)

MariaV
11-08-2007, 12:58 PM
:aplot: we have an expression in French: "les cochons ne deviennent pas vieux mais les vieux deviennent cochons" which basicely says "pigs don't get old but old people become piggy" (nothing to do with Nadal though) :o

:confused: Is that word supposed to be French ? It sounds more like German if you ask me :o :wavey:

Yes it's German, that's why I apologized, I don't know how to say it in French. I thought you speak German too. :o

And hmm, interesting expression you have.

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Yes it's German, that's why I apologized, I don't know how to say it in French. :o

My bad I thought you tried to speak French :lol: "Stehvermögen" means "ténacité" in French, no need to get worried sweetie, I still have plenty of it :cool: :inlove:

I thought you speak German too

Unfortunately I'm far from being fluent :sad:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Ah, fine then. :D :yeah:
Well, my German is not too good either but I can manage.
I've never tried to learn French. :o

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 01:15 PM
You should learn French Maria, and I can be your private teacher if you need one :inlove: :o

Let start with lesson 1: repeat after me "J'aime JM, je suis folle de lui" :D :lol:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 01:22 PM
:aplot: :aplot:
Btw I DO understand what you wrote in French there. :aplot:
J'taime vraiment fort, JM :hearts: :inlove:
And je suis folle anyway, no? :crazy:
Hasn't my French got well all of a sudden. :angel:
:lol: I don't know how good French that is though. :o
What's your name btw, Jean Michael?

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 01:26 PM
:inlove: absolutely perfect sweetheart and you're right, you're a fool anyway :o :D

Nah Jean Michael is not a common French name, mine is Jean-Marc, which is much more common :sad: :wavey:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Ahhhhh, Jean-Marc sounds so beautiful too! :hearts: :inlove:

martine2
11-08-2007, 02:44 PM
:aplot: nice conversation here...

martine2
11-08-2007, 02:59 PM
In Flanders, I think that they're the second-strongest party and they would be the strongest if there wasn't a coalition between two other parties (CD&V and NVA) to form one political block against Vlaams Belang.

:sad: indeed....
Says a lot of Belgium I guess that such a racist party can have so many votes...
But I think it's wrong to keep them out of the government by forming thecoalitions. Now all they do is attack and they don't have to prove anything.
I'd let them in the government so it would get clear what fools they are.

Casta, as you're here, do you want to make a prediction - will Belgium break up or not?

I don't think so, but today it's day 151 without a government...

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Eddy Wally, one of Flanders biggest legends.

You know Eddy Wally :eek:
:yeah:

Don't say you know Kamagurka too?

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't know Pfaff and I wasn't even born when Eddy was riding :( So for my generation Dewulf must be the hero :awww:

Too bad Martine can't join the discussion, I hope her surgery was okay.

Eddy Wally still rocks :worship: but he's not a cyclist

http://www.eddywally.be/

We rule for beer & food :rocker:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:21 PM
I think I was referring to the cyclist in that post but maybe it was a bit out of the blue.

Nevermind since I know Jacques Brel.

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:22 PM

:lol: Good for them they have the young guns eating out of their hands because what they've got is experience :aplot: :p

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 03:23 PM

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Hi :)

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 03:28 PM
hi, I see there are many pages today to read here and I'm reading ACC first, so how did surgery go?

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Baby beau :hearts: I have missed you for a whole day :awww:. It's a romance thread today.

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:35 PM
It went fine. All the horror stories I was told were very exagerrated.
The so called "glass splinters" actually felt more like having some soap in yr eyes.

Yesterday I couldn't see much but today it's much better, although my computer screen is a bit blurry (but it seems this is normal).

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Baby beau :hearts: I have missed you for a whole day :awww:. It's a romance thread today.

internet at TV Channel wasnt working and I went straight to tennis after that

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:36 PM

Thanks for thinking about me yesterday :hug:

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 03:38 PM
It went fine. All the horror stories I was told were very exagerrated.
The so called "glass splinters" actually felt more like having some soap in yr eyes.

Yesterday I couldn't see much but today it's much better, although my computer screen is a bit blurry (but it seems this is normal).

glad it went ok, hope you enjoy your new eyes :)

TMJordan
11-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Genci, you bastardo :devil:

TMJordan
11-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Martine :hug:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks for thinking about me yesterday :hug:
Haha, it was to Genci but I did think of you for real. Can you normally look at the screen now?

I am going to the beauty salon tomorrow for a face cleaning, never have done that before and also have heard the horror stories, also that afterwards the face is red for few days like dots under azza's nick.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Genci, you bastardo :devil:

you needed a vote? :awww:

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 03:44 PM
:lol: Good for them they have the young guns eating out of their hands because what they've got is experience :aplot: :p

Experience is way overrated but young guns are so easy to fool :o :p

TMJordan
11-08-2007, 03:45 PM
you needed a vote? :awww:

No easy win today, but next round I play R=FK, no chance for me :bigwave:

I wish wta had ther contest a little later :mad:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:45 PM
internet at TV Channel wasnt working and I went straight to tennis after that
OK.

Maria and JMP had a bit of warm up here and then went for a shag :p.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 03:46 PM
gotta go out with a friend, back later :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Everybody is easy to fool, you just have to know how to play, you Swiss Casanova.

TMJordan
11-08-2007, 03:47 PM
:bigwave:

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Haha, it was to Genci but I did think of you for real. Can you normally look at the screen now?

I am going to the beauty salon tomorrow for a face cleaning, never have done that before and also have heard the horror stories, also that afterwards the face is red for few days like dots under azza's nick.

:lol: I know you were talking to Genci in the post I quoted but the one referring to me was too far away already :p

(and I like you but you calling me :hearts: would be a bit embarrassing eh :p :p , so Genci can have that privilege)

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:49 PM

I'll vote for you.

Langers won in the WTA? What the heck was he posting there, I know what Langers is, but I thought they had much bigger fools over there.
gotta go out with a friend, back later :wavey:
:(

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:50 PM
:lol: I know you were talking to Genci in the post I quoted but the one referring to me was too far away already :p

(and I like you but you calling me :hearts: would be a bit embarrassing eh :p :p , so Genci can have that privilege)
I am bisexual and I like the 30s, so I can write :drool: for you.

But I just thought you were shared by Gu and Blaze.

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:53 PM

Not yet, but I manage (enough to read what JP is telling about us "experienced" women btw... :p )

You know a lot about it eh... you one of these young guns who needed this to become the "man" you are now?? :crazy: :p

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Everybody is easy to fool, you just have to know how to play, you Swiss Casanova.

:aplot: That's true, princess :) just have to change gear depending on the target. It's a bit like tennis, all about match-ups :cool: :o

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I am bisexual and I like the 30s, so I can write :drool: for you.

But I just thought you were shared by Gu and Blaze.

the more young guns the better :drool: :aplot:

TMJordan
11-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I'll vote for you.

Langers won in the WTA? What the heck was he posting there, I know what Langers is, but I thought they had much bigger fools over there.

I saw Jogy's comments about you, what a tool!

I don't know how Langers won I am pretty sure the Serna clowns are worse than him, I should go far next time ;)

martine2
11-08-2007, 03:57 PM

I'll vote for you :awww: :p (after all you're a young gun too eh...)

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 03:57 PM
You know a lot about it eh... you one of these young guns who needed this to become the "man" you are now?? :crazy: :p

:p I used to bend over to hot chicks, it took me times to learn that most girls love bad boys who don't give a crap to them :o talk about nonsense :)

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 03:58 PM

I saw Jogy's comments about you, what a tool!

I don't know how Langers won I am pretty sure the Serna clowns are worse than him, I should go far next time ;)
Oh you surely mean Serena fans, such as Genci.

Serna was a Spanish player twice as big as Serena, maybe it is all charmed into the name.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Not yet, but I manage (enough to read what JP is telling about us "experienced" women btw... :p )

It was clever of you to find out he had some sour grapes :haha: :haha:

TMJordan
11-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh you surely mean Serena fans, such as Genci.

Serna was a Spanish player twice as big as Serena, maybe it is all charmed into the name.
Genci and I have a good time over there :D

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 04:10 PM
:aplot: That's true, princess :) just have to change gear depending on the target. It's a bit like tennis, all about match-ups :cool: :o
Yes exactly. I personally find hunting more fanscinating than consuming, and preparing a strategy for every person accepting the individuality, actually is like showing respect to such person. Only the dumbasses use the same scheme all the time :cool:
I think he is underaged... But still blew few thousands dollars on tennis betting.
:p I used to bend over to hot chicks, it took me times to learn that most girls love bad boys who don't give a crap to them :o talk about nonsense :)
Despite the upgrowing numbers of ugly feminists showing up at the TV screen, big number of normal girls and women need to feel they have a real man, not a pussy. They have a lot of to do themselves, work, children, dealing with envious friends... they need to be safe and the instinct tells that that a masculine man will give them the safety, plus they often go for something looking dangerous or illegal because it turns them on :D. You need to show the testosterone when it's needed JM, just don't forget they need a hug and gentle touch as well. And as much as they like to talk a lot, they don't expect many words back when they are sad - a hug is more worth than a post of 8K characters :p

martine2
11-08-2007, 04:12 PM

Where else do you think they get this experience the young guns are drooling over from :p

:eek: I just realised I put "no vote" next to yr match in the ACC but now I realize you SO deserve it :inlove:

Are changes still allowed after voting?

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Jordan, in your match a Canadian will be a winner :)

ACC is only owned by Canuck and Poles, few months ago a kapranos - mtw final would have been unavoided, now it looks much more in your country favour with having two top seeds.

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Gu is Brasil! :rocker2:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
World Beater said that Gu "HIRED a lawyer to represent him on MTF" :haha:.

I think that voting changes are allowed

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Despite the upgrowing numbers of ugly feminists showing up at the TV screen, big number of normal girls and women need to feel they have a real man, not a pussy. They have a lot of to do themselves, work, children, dealing with envious friends... they need to be safe and the instinct tells that that a masculine man will give them the safety, plus they often go for something looking dangerous or illegal because it turns them on :D. You need to show the testosterone when it's needed JM, just don't forget they need a hug and gentle touch as well. And as much as they like to talk a lot, they don't expect many words back when they are sad - a hug is more worth than a post of 8K characters :p

Indeed. You sound wiser and smarter than the average 18 years old gal :hatoff: :hug: What you say is very true, and it took me a lot of time to find it out :o. When a man deeply understands a woman he's half the way through...

geez I should stop smoking so much

:eek: I just realised I put "no vote" next to yr match in the ACC but now I realize you SO deserve it :inlove:

Are changes still allowed after voting?

I count on you next round :inlove: :p

martine2
11-08-2007, 05:29 PM

Edited my post so I hope they don't forget to count the extra vote :p

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 05:49 PM
I am very much tempted to have a glass of vodka :D

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 05:58 PM
We can now post youtube videos :)

how it works? :scratch:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Indeed. You sound wiser and smarter than the average 18 years old gal :hatoff: :hug: What you say is very true, and it took me a lot of time to find it out :o. When a man deeply understands a woman he's half the way through...

geez I should stop smoking so much

I haven't turned 18 yet, maybe this is the reason :) I expect going stupid all of the sudden on Monday.

Haha, don't try to understand a woman, you will go nowhere, if you are bored, try to find out if Darwin was right or wrong or where is the origin of Amazon river. They rarely understand themselves, they need to be loved and not understood, despite when you don't read her mind, she can shout with a broken voice "You don't understand me!", which is plain bullshit. But often happens.

Of course they often keep dreaming of the One that will appear suddenly like the form of Nalbandian and will be reading their mind. But the most delusional ones end up alone, and this is nothing you can fight JM. I suppose every woman is moody, but the good ones have the cooperation skills.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Edited my post so I hope they don't forget to count the extra vote :p
I can do the counting if Adam is away now :D
We can now post youtube videos :)

how it works? :scratch:
Weren't we allowed to post them before? :scratch:

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Weren't we allowed to post them before? :scratch:

I've never seen until today, in the announcements section.

Do you know how it works? I've already tried twice and no success

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 06:03 PM
BTW, you can put in the signature and you don't have to be a premium member :p

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:06 PM
I don't know how it works... checked Dan's post in one hit wonder thread, I see a black square with a red cross and I haven't drunk anything alcoholic yet.

Edu, share some memories. Who was your latest date?

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:07 PM
:o what the hell is wrong with the thread title :o I DO understand women :angel:, that's precisely what is called "experience" :p

martine2
11-08-2007, 06:10 PM
:o what the hell is wrong with the thread title :o I DO understand women :angel:, that's precisely what is called "experience" :p

Prove it to us then :aplot:

Nathaliia
You say you understand? Gimme an explaination for walking around through the shopping centre, trying on a million things, whining a whole lot and not buying a single piece of material?

Zirconek
I don't know how it works... checked Dan's post in one hit wonder thread, I see a black square with a red cross and I haven't drunk anything alcoholic yet.

Edu, share some memories. Who was your latest date?

serious or one-night stand? :p

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Another question to JM the women-understander - would you buy your chick for Christmas the cosmetics from Lancome or Yves St Laurent and why?

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 06:15 PM
I tried to found how by quoting, but it's kind strange

something

I can't find the code :p

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Prove it to us then :aplot:

How do you want me to prove such a thing ? :shrug: To understand someone you have to learn to know her, and that takes time... not an easy dutie to prove over a message board :o :p

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:16 PM
serious or one-night stand? :p
One night stand of course. This is for the attention seekers :)

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 06:17 PM
I tried to found how by quoting, but it's kind strange

something

I can't find the code :p

it's [youtube] code (/youtube]

I'vechanged the [ for ( :P

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Another question to JM the women-understander - would you buy your chick for Christmas the cosmetics from Lancome or Yves St Laurent and why?

:o YSL for those who deserve it :angel:

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 06:19 PM
ok, back home again

internet isnt working :mad:

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 06:20 PM
One night stand of course. This is for the attention seekers :)

It was about two weeks ago.

She is a Brazilian living in Amsterdan. A painter.

What else am I supposed to tell?

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:20 PM
I can't see any video :sad:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:24 PM
:o YSL for those who deserve it :angel:
:p

And what is your fave parfum for a woman? :)
ok, back home again

internet isnt working :mad:
how was the going out my dear?
It was about two weeks ago.

She is a Brazilian living in Amsterdan. A painter.

What else am I supposed to tell?
How did you make her go to bed? Did you know her for long?

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 06:27 PM
World Beater said that Gu "HIRED a lawyer to represent him on MTF" :haha:.

I think that voting changes are allowed

What a huge idiot!

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:28 PM
You say you understand? Gimme an explaination for walking around through the shopping centre, trying on a million things, whining a whole lot and not buying a single piece of material?

Thanks god all chicks are not alike :o I tend to avoid those kind of girls so have not much experience to fully understand them... :angel: :p

Zirconek
11-08-2007, 06:29 PM
How did you make her go to bed? Did you know her for long?

we had a nice talk, we were in a party next to home, I invited her to go there. Also the party wasn't good, it helped :p

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:30 PM
:p
And what is your fave parfum for a woman? :)

I'm pretty old school and stick to Jean-Paul Gaultier's... The smell of my 20s :o

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM
What a huge idiot!
I start missing kapranos :sad:.

Genci, for the ACC time you should change your av to the kappy one.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 06:32 PM
how was the going out my dear?

blah, that guy is a tool but I had to go out with him this time

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks god all chicks are not alike :o I tend to avoid those kind of girls so have not much experience to fully understand them... :angel: :p
They are still better comparing to those who walk through the shopping centre for 5 hours, whine a lot, try on a million of things and end up spending half of your bank account on stuff they will never wear again after leaving the mall.

I had a Swiss kinda bf by the way, but his German was even funnier than the original German, maybe this was the reason why it finally didn't work out.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 06:33 PM
I start missing kapranos :sad:.

Genci, for the ACC time you should change your av to the kappy one.

will be done

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:37 PM
we had a nice talk, we were in a party next to home, I invited her to go there. Also the party wasn't good, it helped :p
Haha, I think you are the person who scores the most in this thread :lol:
I'm pretty old school and stick to Jean-Paul Gaultier's... The smell of my 20s :o
Old school, so there is a chance Maria uses it :aplot:
will be done
You will look like the MTF's Amnesty International ;)

Would you start the thread "unban Nathii" in case I went a bit too far in mod insulting? :awww:

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:40 PM
They are still better comparing to those who walk through the shopping centre for 5 hours, whine a lot, try on a million of things and end up spending half of your bank account on stuff they will never wear again after leaving the mall.

You got a point :o fair enough :)

I had a Swiss kinda bf by the way, but his German was even funnier than the original German, maybe this was the reason why it finally didn't work out.

You mean German, the language? Yeah, hard time figuring out those people (Swiss-German) :o :D

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Old school, so there is a chance Maria uses it :aplot:

:aplot: mmmhhhh maybe :drool: :inlove:

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Would you start the thread "unban Nathii" in case I went a bit too far in mod insulting? :awww:

deaf people will continue being such

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:45 PM
You got a point :o fair enough :)

You mean German, the language? Yeah, hard time figuring out those people (Swiss-German) :o :D
yeah they say schwytzeduutsch or something like that :haha:

How is about the Swiss French? Similar to real French? :)

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes Nathii, Swiss French is similar to French... We have a few different words (but not important ones) and have different accents but have no problem to speak with each other. That's not the same for Swiss German, which is a language on its own, close to German but clearly not the same :o

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 06:49 PM
:aplot: mmmhhhh maybe :drool: :inlove:
Your 5000th post on MTF was treating about Maria :awww: How cute and significant. BTW did you know that Genci knows her in person? :aplot:
deaf people will continue being such
I could send you my crying photo and you would put it in the av :awww:

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Your 5000th post on MTF was treating about Maria :awww: How cute and significant. BTW did you know that Genci knows her in person? :aplot:

Really? Mmhh I have to have a little conversation with my pal Genci I guess :o

And yes, my 5'000th post was dedicated to my beloved Maria, that's a sign for sure :angel: :inlove: :D :lol:

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 06:54 PM
JMPower, nice to see you posting here, but that post to Maria is showing you're gettin' soft mate. :sad: :p

MariaV
11-08-2007, 06:56 PM
:speakles: :speakles: :speakles:
I come back and what do I read! *fainted*

OK OK let Genci tell you horror stories about me. :rolls:
I'm sure he'll tell you what an idiot I am. :p

P.S. I find J-P Gaultier quite OK. :lol:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Yes, Gu 'my best mate' is here to put everyone in their place. :D :wavey:

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 06:59 PM
JMPower, nice to see you posting here, but that post to Maria is showing you're gettin' soft mate. :sad: :p

I need to know how on earth someone can be a safinette and a rafatard at the same time. That must take skills for sure, Maria is fascinating in her own fashion :o :p

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:00 PM
I need to know how on earth someone can be a safinette and a rafatard at the same time. That must take skills for sure, Maria is fascinating in her own fashion :o :p

Maybe she cheers players on looks. :p

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Genci, i need to talk to you, did you read what he posted about the ****? i accidentaly read just the beginning of it and already made me sick.

i would like to punch him on the face, or at least make a Jelena style response now, but i guess i shouldnt involve into it...

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 07:04 PM
net is back :banana:

you have no idea what a big challenge is living in Albania

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Maybe she cheers players on looks. :p

Yeah that's what amazes me, those 2 clowns are average joes at best andon the other hand she finds ugly the hot guy in your avi :shrug: I don't get it :o :p

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Genci, i need to talk to you, did you read what he posted about the ****? i accidentaly read just the beginning of it and already made me sick.

i would like to punch him on the face, or at least make a Jelena style response now, but i guess i shouldnt involve into it...

What, where, how?

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:08 PM
net is back :banana:

you have no idea what a big challenge is living in Albania

Imagine living in Zimbabwe then. :p

Yeah that's what amazes me, those 2 clowns are average joes at best andon the other hand she finds ugly the hot guy in your avi :shrug: I don't get it :o :p

Sexy Steps is the epitome of sexiness and hotness. There's no doubt about it. Nobody else can pull those hip gyrations.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I have that JMPower on MSN now

who was that in fact?

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
What, where, how?
tgs, one of acc threads.

people who haven't been ***** have no moral right of discussing why it is happening etc and have no fucking clue in general. there are courts to look at each case, not trolls on MTF

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
I have that JMPower on MSN now

who was that in fact?

:confused: I don't use MSN :o Carlita pmed me yesterday to ask me if I tried to get in touch with her on MSN... :o :o

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
JM and Maria - like Romeo and Juliet... a fedtard and rafatard, this is so romantic...

And Genci, no, it is another account of the person we are both thinking about.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 07:15 PM
:confused: I don't use MSN :o Carlita pmed me yesterday to ask me if I tried to get in touch with her on MSN... :o :o

I know

there are people who like to make MSN accounts with MTF names and add all the addresses they know

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:22 PM
It's JoebUK, Genci.

I have been added by all kinds of people from MTF. One was trying to add me as Jenni, but the clown didn't know I already had her msn. :lol:

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 07:23 PM
It's JoebUK, Genci.

I have been added by all kinds of people from MTF. One was trying to add me as Jenni, but the clown didn't know I already had her msn. :lol:

naranoker it was :haha:

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 07:26 PM
I think Denise has Liam. I was once added by LK22 or smth like that.

But I don't make my MSN public so it is easy for me to say which account is fake.

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:26 PM
naranoker it was :haha:

Yeah, and another one. :lol:

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:27 PM

But I don't make my MSN public so it is easy for me to say which account is fake.

I have Denise too. :p

Yeah, mine too.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 07:32 PM

Genci and I have a good time over there :D

yay, and Bartoli just got double bageled
time to bitch about her

MariaV
11-08-2007, 07:33 PM

FYI Marat & Rafa are hardly average joes. :rolleyes: :p
How many GS titles do you have? :angel: :kiss:

Oh, and I dislike Stepanek for his antics. :D

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Safin is just an attention whore and Nadal is an average joe of the highest calibre.

Steps' antics are puuuuure fun! :D

MariaV
11-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Safin is just an attention whore and Nadal is an average joe of the highest calibre.

Steps' antics are puuuuure fun! :D

Everyone has his/her own uderstanding of fun. ;) :D
Fighting with you used to be fun but that's got kinda :yawn: for me now. Same old same old. :zzz:
:kiss:

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Maria, I was talking about looks and Marat is the typical guy next door and Nadal's arse & biceps are way overrated...

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:40 PM
I just expose my game here so you people moonball to the backhand and make me lose my aggressiveness. :o :p

MariaV
11-08-2007, 07:47 PM
It's OK Gu, I know you're really a sweet guy. :hug: :hug:

And Rafa's really not that big in person I've been told, he has a quite slim body.
And Marat is not that huge either. Oh, and it's hardly the looks that have kept me supporting him and losing my health for 7 years now. :angel:
I'm not that shallow dear JMPower. ;)
All those girls screaming about his looks have come and gone. :wavey:
I was just baffled by his game and personality. Haaahaa, and don't tell me this is cliché because that's just the truth. :D :p
It's not like I'm not baffled about Fed the God's game, I'm just not so passionate about him and he doesn't really need my support with all you lovely tards. :kiss:
Yes I am a masochist, that's out in the open now. :o :bolt:

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 07:50 PM
boooo, WTA not working well

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 07:51 PM
quick before it gets deleted

http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=11962514#post11962514

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Oh great, I posted something, now want to delete it and the net has to be so slow that it doesn't open :retard:

bokehlicious
11-08-2007, 07:55 PM
I was just baffled by his game and personality. Haaahaa, and don't tell me this is cliché because that's just the truth.

What personality? :confused: he's funny at times but mostly behaves like a brat :shrug:

ClaudiuS
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Hello everybody :wavey:

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Nadal doesn't have a personality. He's flat as McEnroe's baseline strokes.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 08:14 PM
hola Claudio :wavey:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 08:14 PM
What personality? :confused: he's funny at times but mostly behaves like a brat :shrug:

You don't know him. ;) And yes I call him out when he behaves like a brat.
Don't forget the saying nobody's perfect
I know him better than he knows himself. :lol: :angel:

MariaV
11-08-2007, 08:15 PM

Gu dear, he's moonballing topsins. :eek: :eek:

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Gu dear, he's moonballing topsins. :eek: :eek:

His strokes are moonballs, but he's flat.

MariaV
11-08-2007, 08:24 PM
OK OK, good night Gu, I'm off now. :kiss:

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 08:25 PM
goodnight Mary

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Night Maria!

Snowwy
11-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey, how is everyone, its been a while since Ive posted here. I got destoryed in ACC, but at least some clowns vote for me :)

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll give Jaap a run for his money tomorrow and this time he wont say that the match was fixed

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 09:17 PM
I'll vote for you Genci, but it's hard to beat a racist.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Ehh it looks like I will have to say bye bye to a laptop. Bough one 2 days ago, but there was a bug and they exchanged it to me. But this one starts to have the same bug, I will probably be unable to open it tomorrow. Either it catches the same kind of virus (I have Avast though... just did the scanning and in the result it said it was unable to scan 336 files), or there is just a technical problem in every of the computer, I guess it's the second thing :sad:. I'll go tomorrow to the shop to ask them wtf :sad:

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Ehh it looks like I will have to say bye bye to a laptop. Bough one 2 days ago, but there was a bug and they exchanged it to me. But this one starts to have the same bug, I will probably be unable to open it tomorrow. Either it catches the same kind of virus (I have Avast though... just did the scanning and in the result it said it was unable to scan 336 files), or there is just a technical problem in every of the computer, I guess it's the second thing :sad:. I'll go tomorrow to the shop to ask them wtf :sad:

bloody bastard laptop :sad:

Snowwy
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
I'll give Jaap a run for his money tomorrow and this time he wont say that the match was fixed

Jaap is gonna be tough to beat, hes the biggest clown on these boards in my opinion.

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Jaap brought the words mug and muppet to MTF, he deserves credit

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 10:04 PM
It pretty much looks my computer is being retarded because of the low memory it has for Vista (and sadly only vista in the laptops now). I'll buy some memory tomorrow, should be better I suppose. After restarts it works better.

Nathaliia
11-08-2007, 10:10 PM
I am going sleep now, beau you have my vote however it breaks my little heart and is beyond the understanding of my little brain to vote you :)

scarecrows
11-08-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm off to sleep too

tiring day tomorrow

GlennMirnyi
11-08-2007, 10:46 PM
AlMUGro will never be forgotten.

Night Genci.

LK_22
11-08-2007, 11:21 PM

I've never added anyone without exchanging it on a PM :) so that isn't me Nathi :o

But yes Denise does have mine :)

This was the race I done a week last saturday first Cross country race of the season :D http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-w_E0lppUbw
About 10 to 15 seconds in I'm on the far left of the video blue vest with yellow strip you can hear a few fans shouting me :p

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Jaap brought the words mug and muppet to MTF, he deserves credit

Actually I was using muppet before Jaap, but mug is his word for sure.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Just got home from bludging at work. Whats cracking boys and girls.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 03:09 AM
Finished work early? What time did you start?

I am just going through todays OOP for the Arse Clown contest, then have to go by a memory card for my digital camera.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Left early today, friday is a bloody lazy day. Better buy an 8GB memory card so we can store some hot ass hot King Oscar shots at the AO.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the advice and the whole 8GB would be worth it. Got a friend that works at Dick Smith, he can help me out there.

I heard the head of the German Tennis Fed basically shooting down the rumours of the poisoning against Haas.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 03:23 AM
Probably, they're scared of the KGB and know that a 100% fit Haas wouldn't have made a dent in Andreev playing left handed on clay. The story made the Aussie papers which I find hilarious and the article was even bigger than the one they gave for the fixing. There was a nice pic of Haas and the caption said something about Haas feeling last week in Paris than he was in Russia during the DC. Personally Haas looked pretty poisoned in Paris too and he probably hasn't been sober since the US Open even before he dumped Hogstedt.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 03:28 AM
The KGB are the masters of carrying out their threats, but it's not like Haas is the favourite against Andreev on clay court. Yes, I was watching Fox Sports News and they were commenting on it, this whole poisoning thing has a more a sinister side and that always sells.

Hogstedt is a good coach, well he is a patient guy like most Swedes, well to put up with Haas and Kiefer.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 03:31 AM
Dumping Hogstedt was a dumb move. Haas probably needs a high profile coach otherwise he probably won't even bother listening to them.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 03:35 AM
It's like Murray, he and Gilbert seem to be a strange combo. Murray believe it or not is actually quite funny, but most people don't get the whole deadpan thing.

Gilbert is such a tool, you need to see it in the flesh. He is the kind of the guy who wants the spotlight on himself.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 03:38 AM

Women, the great mystery of mankind, some of the greatest brains haven't been able to work out that puzzle.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 03:42 AM

He isn't the most exciting, but he has a famoooooos ass and screams Vamos dances like he has 10kg of itching powder in his balls, that is charismatic.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 03:42 AM
It's like Murray, he and Gilbert seem to be a strange combo. Murray believe it or not is actually quite funny, but most people don't get the whole deadpan thing.

Gilbert is such a tool, you need to see it in the flesh. He is the kind of the guy who wants the spotlight on himself.

I've actually seen him pumping iron before. He used to use the gym at my highschool sometimes during the AO and its quite hilarious looking at his face when hes trying to bench press.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 03:46 AM
I've actually seen him pumping iron before. He used to use the gym at my highschool sometimes during the AO and its quite hilarious looking at his face when hes trying to bench press.

You mean Gilbert or Murray? I mean BG is the typical proof if you are a good sportsman, then you can have a hot wife, well she isn't that hot, but she is much better than him.

Did you go to Melbourne High or something? I am trying to fix the whole accomodation thing up, basically I will see qualies and do the other shit like see people, before it gets in the way of business.

leng jai
11-09-2007, 03:48 AM
I was talking about Gilbert.

Yes I did go to MHS.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 04:06 AM
Gilbert is a FIGJAM.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 06:27 AM
Women, the great mystery of mankind, some of the greatest brains haven't been able to work out that puzzle.

True. I count on RFK to figure out that mystery once he's finished healing MTF lost souls, only him can reach such a feat :rocker2: :o

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 06:31 AM
how did you find that Seppi article GWH?

you are free to make any changes you want in terms of language and structure

MariaV
11-09-2007, 06:38 AM
True. I count on RFK to figure out that mystery once he's finished healing MTF lost souls, only him can reach such a feat :rocker2: :o

Hey hey, 2 of my 'faves' still in this thread. :lol:
So JMPower, do you have a gf or do you prefer one night stands?

Btw the Haas poisoning story made it to our tabloid too of course, huuge story. :rolleyes:

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 06:39 AM
It was very well done Genci and it only needs very minimal changes, probably about 3 or 4 words at most.

I just realised that mediter and Jogy could meet in the ACC.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 06:43 AM
It was very well done Genci and it only needs very minimal changes, probably about 3 or 4 words at most.

I just realised that mediter and Jogy could meet in the ACC.

mediter is becoming repetitive, Jogy tries to add smth new always except when it involves Federer and 'dopers'

leng jai
11-09-2007, 06:44 AM
I still enjoy mediter's material.

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 06:46 AM
mediter is becoming repetitive, Jogy tries to add smth new always except when it involves Federer and 'dopers'

I mean it's like a good roast this competition, the meat has to be cooked slowly, simmer, and then it reaches its point of being ready.

Got to admit I am going to add the Seppi/Starace comment to my signature.

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 06:46 AM
I still enjoy mediter's material.

they are surely well written but he needs to expand his thoughts to other issues concerning ATP

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 06:47 AM
Got to admit I am going to add the Seppi/Starace comment to my signature.

hehe, i didnt know Potito was ATP's Blockbuster

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 06:49 AM
I wonder if Starace is one of these Napoli fans causing all the trouble? Season isn't very old and already they have had problems with Juve, Reggina, Fiorentina, the pesto lovers Genoa and are banned from the Palermo match.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Hey hey, 2 of my 'faves' still in this thread. :lol:
So JMPower, do you have a gf or do you prefer one night stands?

:wavey: :inlove:

Maria, I'm married for more than 7 years :help: :banghead: :unsure: :bigcry: I still don't mind the one night stands though :o :angel: :D :hug:

Action Jackson
11-09-2007, 06:51 AM

He is the light and will show us the way.

So what do you think of Allegro a Swiss Frenchie supporting FC Basel. Well it could be Grasshoppers.

I remember being in Switzerland when Zamorano played for St. Gallen.

MariaV
11-09-2007, 06:56 AM
:wavey: :inlove:

Maria, I'm married for more than 7 years :help: :banghead: :unsure: :bigcry: I still don't mind the one night stands though :o :angel: :D :hug:

Good to know. :aplot: :D

GWH when will the matches start today?

leng jai
11-09-2007, 07:00 AM
I'm still not over my 1st round loss in the ACC.

bokehlicious
11-09-2007, 07:01 AM
So what do you think of Allegro a Swiss Frenchie supporting FC Basel. Well it could be Grasshoppers.

I remember being in Switzerland when Zamorano played for St. Gallen.

I remember Zamorano, I used to be a Lausanne-Sports fan back then and he trashed us many times... St-Gallen had two damn good Chileans and were contenders to the title.

I don't know why Allegro supports Basel, to do like his buddy Roger I guess :shrug: (FCB is a bunch of losers btw :mad: )

scarecrows
11-09-2007, 07:01 AM
I'm still not over my 1st round loss in the ACC.

you're still young blood