Attention Seekers 23 [Archive] - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 23

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Procrastinating is a very delicate subject for beau and me these days :o

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 08:31 PM
How funny about mediter - in contest for the biggest fool of the forum you would take 2nd prize because you're too stupid to win the 1st :lol:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 08:32 PM
just killing it, I really should start studying as I might have the specialization test in february/march but I've forgotten how it's done

He says that his time has come :shrug:

I was doing so well this semster til I got a formal lab back today, I forgot to reference one picture in a 28 page report, but the guy was nice in a way, cuz that should be 0 for plagerism even though I obviously didnt mean to. But still I only got 50%, so I gotta work harder now on my other two formals, so less procrasitnating for me :(

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 08:34 PM
How funny about mediter - in contest for the biggest fool of the forum you would take 2nd prize because you're too stupid to win the 1st :lol:

Tomy is a great poster, he should post more

I was doing so well this semster til I got a formal lab back today, I forgot to reference one picture in a 28 page report, but the guy was nice in a way, cuz that should be 0 for plagerism even though I obviously didnt mean to. But still I only got 50%, so I gotta work harder now on my other two formals, so less procrasitnating for me :(

50% just for forgetting one reference? :eek:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 08:36 PM
50% just for forgetting one reference? :eek:

I know, I was upset for a long time too, but then I realised that the course notes say you get 0 if you miss one, so the guy was kinda nice I guess :unsure: :shrug:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 08:37 PM
I think Im done running TT.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Hahahaha now I see in that mediter's thread, I posted why it sucked and he came up with Poles, Jews and II WW in response hahahahahahaha

Now he is officially the second person I am calling per moron on MTF hence the first one was Alex Lopez-Moron Da Journeyman.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Tough...

Next time you're gonna be more careful.

Why done running TT?

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Tough...

Next time you're gonna be more careful.

Why done running TT?

I know and it was so easy, it was from the lab manual and I referrenced that about 10 other times.

Cuz I cant be reliable, I tried to hard to be here at 1100 to post differences and I got home from school at 300 :shrug:
Im not able to run them with school going, theres always distractions I cant get away and then when I do I run into people on the bus and stuff. Thats two days now this week I tried to get home fro 11 and I wasnt even close.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:00 PM
I know and it was so easy, it was from the lab manual and I referrenced that about 10 other times.

Cuz I cant be reliable, I tried to hard to be here at 1100 to post differences and I got home from school at 300 :shrug:
Im not able to run them with school going, theres always distractions I cant get away and then when I do I run into people on the bus and stuff. Thats two days now this week I tried to get home fro 11 and I wasnt even close.
Just next time you won't forget it. It hurts now but maybe you avoided a worse situation in the future thankfully to it.

Aww, you're right about managing, not worth the effort. But you're a good manager though.

maldini
11-22-2007, 09:08 PM

Don't worry...
I don't see why everyone needs to have difference right 5 mins after the start....even if there maybe aren't livescores at all :rolleyes:

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Don't worry...
I don't see why everyone needs to have difference right 5 mins after the start....even if there maybe aren't livescores at all :rolleyes:

they are spoiled by some managers that are always online

last year we were getting only the final results when all the matches were over ;)

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:13 PM
beau do you read my talk in GM?

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 09:14 PM
beau do you read my talk in GM?

yes, cant believe you are actually replying to mediter rather than just admiring his unfailable philosophy

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:16 PM
yes, cant believe you are actually replying to mediter rather than just admiring his unfailable philosophy
He is a stupid uneducated trolling moron, there is nothing to admire and I will report that thread right now though it is so funny.

maldini
11-22-2007, 09:18 PM

last year we were getting only the final results when all the matches were over ;)

Yeah now this is expected by everyone :help:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Just next time you won't forget it. It hurts now but maybe you avoided a worse situation in the future thankfully to it.

Aww, you're right about managing, not worth the effort. But you're a good manager though.

Don't worry...

Thanks, I have a tournament next year, a challenger in Europe, that could be better cuz I can post difference before I go to school and if that works I might continue. Otherwise, a couple people make smart comments and its not worth those comments.

I mean I always try to be home, but, well youre all in university, you know that things put up or people want to randomly hang out.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:27 PM
He is a stupid uneducated trolling moron, there is nothing to admire and I will report that thread right now though it is so funny.

You use to be the Mod of the Challenger thread right? What happens to clowns who post fake scores?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:29 PM
As long as someone doesn't pull a Markus everything in TT is fine.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:31 PM
You use to be the Mod of the Challenger thread right? What happens to clowns who post fake scores?
They were warned, usually twice, and then they were flying out.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:32 PM
As long as someone doesn't pull a Markus everything in TT is fine.

I never play his tournaments, hes a clown. :mad:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:33 PM
They were warned, usually twice, and then they were flying out.

azza must be getting close to two times, hopefully hes gone.

Does Jimbo post in this thread?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:37 PM
azza must be getting close to two times, hopefully hes gone.

Does Jimbo post in this thread?
At the rare times when he's not banned. He invented the name 'attention seekers'. This thread has had nothing with attention stuff before.

Do you know Jimbo?
I never play his tournaments, hes a clown. :mad:
v-betting if he gets home before 23.00 next day :rolls:

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 09:38 PM
what if we all goodrep azza coz he seem to like the red

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 09:39 PM
sorry for my question but i'm not 100% sure :o

Markus = tiptopdaisy?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:41 PM
was azza posting fake scores?

Claudio, yes you're right. Well, he's just busy and ppl of TT want OOP early :lol:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:41 PM
At the rare times when he's not banned. He invented the name 'attention seekers'. This thread has had nothing with attention stuff before.

Do you know Jimbo?

v-betting if he gets home before 23.00 next day :rolls:

Haha I know, but thats not so bad, he always does all that stupid juinx stuff in his threads too, like once I was playing him and I needed Wessels and Wessels won the first set and he goes GSM, updates with me as the winner and of course Wessels blows it..I found that frustrating lol :)

And not really, he was the first person to badrep me ever, in one of the betting threads. He was telling everyone to bet on Washington over Toronto in the NBA and I laughed at him and told him the Raptors would win by 10. I think the Raptors ended up winning by 13 or something and then he badrepped me lol :)

I gotta shovel snow, Ill be back in 15 minutes.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:43 PM
what if we all goodrep azza coz he seem to like the red

I gotta wait like a month cuz I badrepped him today.

He posted Duclos lost 60 60 about 12 hours ago.

It ended up that Duclos lost 67 63 61, but that result just came out about an hour ago.

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 09:44 PM

:

yeah, posted a 6-0 6-0 in chall forum

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 09:44 PM

Claudio, yes you're right. Well, he's just busy and ppl of TT want OOP early :lol:

hey Markus is :worship: My only TT singles title in one of his tournaments, and it was also for luck, because I just found out on Saturday afternoon that I was playing the final and I sent picks for just in case. And he count the points of the final on Monday :rolls:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Haha I know, but thats not so bad, he always does all that stupid juinx stuff in his threads too, like once I was playing him and I needed Wessels and Wessels won the first set and he goes GSM, updates with me as the winner and of course Wessels blows it..I found that frustrating lol :)

And not really, he was the first person to badrep me ever, in one of the betting threads. He was telling everyone to bet on Washington over Toronto in the NBA and I laughed at him and told him the Raptors would win by 10. I think the Raptors ended up winning by 13 or something and then he badrepped me lol :)

I gotta shovel snow, Ill be back in 15 minutes.
Jimbo aka its.like.that is a brilliant guy, really very intelligent, but he is mean with the trolls usually (also when plays one of them) and likes to badrep :p

But it's all for "fun" :p

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:47 PM
report azza to the mods.

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 10:12 PM
azza wishes injury on players, that's sick enough to warrant a ban.

TankingTheSet
11-22-2007, 10:16 PM
azza gave me my first ever bad-rep "fuck up nerd" :scratch: when I posted a bit of trivia on the Challenger thread, he seems to be a bit nasty :rolleyes:

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 10:17 PM
let's goodrep him to turn him green :bounce:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 10:18 PM
I decided to shovel 3 houses. I miss the snow, cant wait for the rinks to open.

Jimbo aka its.like.that is a brilliant guy, really very intelligent, but he is mean with the trolls usually (also when plays one of them) and likes to badrep :p

But it's all for "fun" :p

Now it was funny, but then it waas sad ;)

report azza to the mods.

Haha I did. Ive been in a bad mood all day

azza gave me my first ever bad-rep "fuck up nerd" :scratch: when I posted a bit of trivia on the Challenger thread, he seems to be a bit nasty :rolleyes:

Makes me happy I reported his post.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 10:20 PM
let's goodrep him to turn him green :bounce:

Can we tell how negative he is?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I missed it, where did he wish injury to player?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:44 PM
I fear mediter freaked out, doesn't want to tell me why he thinks I'm an antisemite :sad:

And I made myself tea and am up for a chat till 3 a.m. or something :o Maybe I should write a new recap to keep busy :o

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm off to sleep
tomorrow morning at the Serbian embassy, hopefully no problems there

:wavey:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm off to sleep
tomorrow morning at the Serbian embassy, hopefully no problems there

Good luck with everything my hot as a kettle boy :kiss:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 10:49 PM
I fear mediter freaked out, doesn't want to tell me why he thinks I'm an antisemite :sad:

And I made myself tea and am up for a chat till 3 a.m. or something :o Maybe I should write a new recap to keep busy :o

How long til 3 am, Im not familiar with what time zone Poland is in.. And didnt you just write a recap today?

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 10:50 PM
He did it a while back and this resulted in a good ACC performance.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
How long til 3 am, Im not familiar with what time zone Poland is in.. And didnt you just write a recap today?
Two hours yet or something. I could try to guess the city but I suppose I'm more in a mood for chat than intellectual effort :p

Have you become Luxembourgish or where is that flag from?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:57 PM
He did it a while back and this resulted in a good ACC performance.
Yeah I saw many people mentioning it, but I remember him from the times he posted just in challenger/futures forum (and me too :o) and he was a normal poster, not a troll like others, only the Aussie players supporter.

I didn't know he was such an ass.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Have you become Luxembourgish or where is that flag from?

Its my favorite flag, Luxembourgh and Estonia, so I thought Id chagne things up a bit, I also changed my picture for the first time ever since I signed up here.

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Same flag as the Dutch? I thought it was Holland.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Its my favorite flag, Luxembourgh and Estonia, so I thought Id chagne things up a bit, I also changed my picture for the first time ever since I signed up here.
My favourite is Somalia, but I like Canadian as well :p

Hmm, I am better at guessing flags than faces of players :o Who is this lady?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:09 PM
LUX has the blue a bit lighter. Holland has the navy blue :p

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:12 PM
My favourite is Somalia, but I like Canadian as well :p

Hmm, I am better at guessing flags than faces of players :o Who is this lady?

Yah, I like the Canadian and the Polish as well they along with the other two are my favorite 4. The lady is Tsvetlana? Pironkova :hearts:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:14 PM

Ive given out too much rep in the last 24 hrs again :rolleyes:

Its very close, alllllmost the same but the baby blue is nicer lol :)

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Wow I didn't know Piro was so cute. I was always more focusing on the trash Radwanska was doing to her :lol:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:18 PM
Wow I didn't know Piro was so cute. I was always more focusing on the trash Radwanska was doing to her :lol:

I didnt know til I saw this picture in one of the WTA TT threads, shes very pretty.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Its nice that X tries so hard, I kinda wish he would win a match or two in this KIA thing. Im thinking of attempting to qualify for one of the Canada futures events next year. I probably will lose like 60 60 or something but I think if I dont try, I will always wonder maybe I could have.

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Michael, remember the "meeting girls from internet" thing? I love it, just came back from meeting (and something more of course :p) a cutie. :p

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:26 PM
Michael, remember the "meeting girls from internet" thing? I love it, just came back from meeting (and something more of course :p) a cutie. :p

Haha, nice. But still, wouldnt you rather meet her not from the internet. Maybe one day I will try meeting someone over the internet lol.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Its nice that X tries so hard, I kinda wish he would win a match or two in this KIA thing. Im thinking of attempting to qualify for one of the Canada futures events next year. I probably will lose like 60 60 or something but I think if I dont try, I will always wonder maybe I could have.
If he won this one match it would be already cool :awww:

Of course you should try, I love this attitude :yeah: X doesn't have it though, he will never play any futures quallies with such attitude of not willing to try. X, you will be reading it, I am not your hater but a person who wants to motivate you.

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Haha, nice. But still, wouldnt you rather meet her not from the internet. Maybe one day I will try meeting someone over the internet lol.

What's the difference. Over the internet you end up meeting people you'd never meet, people who have completely different habits... When you talk online you can even discard people you don't get well with before you actually meet them.

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Nathii, after reading your rep, I unconsciously typed 'shit' instead of 'shift' in one of my posts :lol:

But yes, there are plenty these days on this board, especially on GM since the season is over. :haha:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Id rather be thrashed, that always wonder, you know. A couple years ago I decided Id have no regrets the rest of my life, and by that I dont mean Im not gonna regret anytihng I do, I mean Im gonna do things in a way so I dont regret not doing anything. I dunno if that makes sense.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:33 PM
What's the difference. Over the internet you end up meeting people you'd never meet, people who have completely different habits... When you talk online you can even discard people you don't get well with before you actually meet them.
Exactly. You choose from many many people and if you finally meet up, it's not like you go to bed immediately, so there is a lot of place for seducing :p

And MTF is a cool dating service of course too :tape:

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Nathii, after reading your rep, I unconsciously typed 'shit' instead of 'shift' in one of my posts :lol:

But yes, there are plenty these days on this board, especially on GM since the season is over. :haha:

Heyy Lee :wavey:
How are you doing.

But you can do this in person too, and its a lot harder to pretend to be something in person than it is on the internet. Who knows I really could be a 60 year old grandma and you wouldnt know, right?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Fucking shit, my roomie snores like an old man, I bet her future husband won't like to sleep with her :silly:

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Id rather be thrashed, that always wonder, you know. A couple years ago I decided Id have no regrets the rest of my life, and by that I dont mean Im not gonna regret anytihng I do, I mean Im gonna do things in a way so I dont regret not doing anything. I dunno if that makes sense.

It does, I think exactly the same. I just have a way of thinking that's the following: meeting new people, if I'm alone, shouldn't be dependent on where or anything. If you wanna, you can find a date in a bookstore or anywhere else.

Exactly. You choose from many many people and if you finally meet up, it's not like you go to bed immediately, so there is a lot of place for seducing :p

And MTF is a cool dating service of course too :tape:

Very pretty girl, and we took a long time to actually kiss... it was very nice, definitely gonna have a second date.

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Heyy Lee :wavey:
How are you doing.

:wavey: Michael.

No so bad for a birthday although nothing as exciting as Nathii's ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed that hubby won't burnt the dinner since we won't be able to eat out on Thanksgiving Day and I refuse to cook on my birthday. :haha:

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 11:39 PM
But you can do this in person too, and its a lot harder to pretend to be something in person than it is on the internet. Who knows I really could be a 60 year old grandma and you wouldnt know, right?

True, but then there's telephone... you call first, talk a bit, then you arrange something in a mall or anywhere else you're sure nothing will happen to you... and so on. :p ;)

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:41 PM

:p

I reported some stuff by mediter. Actually, our diplomatic services demand official apologises for such bullshit. I suggest you delete it quickly.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 11:41 PM
It does, I think exactly the same. I just have a way of thinking that's the following: meeting new people, if I'm alone, shouldn't be dependent on where or anything. If you wanna, you can find a date in a bookstore or anywhere else.

Exactly, the bus is a good spot to.

:wavey: Michael.

No so bad for a birthday although nothing as exciting as Nathii's ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed that hubby won't burnt the dinner since we won't be able to eat out on Thanksgiving Day and I refuse to cook on my birthday. :haha:

Happy Birthday :)

Do you know what hes making you. Youre living in the States now?

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:43 PM

I reported some stuff by mediter. Actually, our diplomatic services demand official apologises for such bullshit. I suggest you delete it quickly.

HoS already.

Snowwy
True, but then there's telephone... you call first, talk a bit, then you arrange something in a mall or anywhere else you're sure nothing will happen to you... and so on. :p ;)

Sounds like you have had practise. I guess in a way, meeting people from the internet is no different than meeting people when you are sober if you meet them drunk :)

GlennMirnyi
Exactly, the bus is a good spot to.

Here flirting with strangers on buses isn't something seen as classy, I could say. :p

Nathaliia
Ah haha I forgot, happy Thanksgiving Lee.

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Happy Birthday :)

Do you know what hes making you. Youre living in the States now?

Thanks.

He's not exactly making anything. :tape: There's package dinner for Thanksgiving from supermarket but everything need to be heat up in the oven. And I need to teach him how to set the oven. :tape:

Yes, I have been living in US for more than 5 years now. I miss the snow but not the cold in Canada.

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Ah haha I forgot, happy Thanksgiving Lee.

Thanks! It's pretty quiet in my household since it's not a Chinese tradition and all my relatives are in Canada where Thanksgiving is about 6 weeks earlier. :p

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Sounds like you have had practise. I guess in a way, meeting people from the internet is no different than meeting people when you are sober if you meet them drunk :)
In PL a method of much better getting to know someone if to get drunk with that person, but not on sex, but conversation purposes. And not to drink to blank out at midnight, around 4 a.m. people get nostalgic and are the most open :p

I've more heard about it than practised, but accidentaly been in such situations too and it's really cool :D

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Lee is your husband also Chinese?

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 11:53 PM

The good stuff is that if the person is boring, you don't have to keep hanging there. :p

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:55 PM
RFK's return was a very short one ;)

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Lee is your husband also Chinese?

A very traditional one :lol: with a little improvement after living in North America for almost 20 years. :angel:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:57 PM
RFK wasn't the most popular around :lol:

And thanks for handling mediter :hug:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:58 PM
Michael I can't rep you back now,but I didn't steal your partner, I won him in Guess The City :p

Lee
11-22-2007, 11:59 PM
RFK wasn't the most popular around :lol:

I don't think it's about popularity. He was put on temporary ban before the supermods decided how long the banishment will be but the temporary ban expired before any action was taken by the supermods. But now, it's a done deal.

And thanks for handling mediter :hug:

I think that's Milan since I have no control over GM. But that's really over the line IMO.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I don't think it's about popularity. He was put on temporary ban before the supermods decided how long the banishment will be but the temporary ban expired before any action was taken by the supermods. But now, it's a done deal.

I think that's Milan since I have no control over GM. But that's really over the line IMO.
Ah, lol, kinda unfortunate :haha:

Old good times when everybody argues and nobody takes action :p. I guess I'm gonna post a correct in the Gu's petition thread saying that RFK was only let out for few minutes to look for the last time on the field he won't be seeing for long weeks :haha:

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 12:12 AM
The good stuff is that if the person is boring, you don't have to keep hanging there. :p

Exactly, boring people are not good :(

Michael I can't rep you back now,but I didn't steal your partner, I won him in Guess The City :p

Its alright, I can get another partner.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Do you play with him every week? :eek:

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 12:15 AM
I have to go to practise, Ill talk to you guys later :)

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 12:16 AM
We played a lot of weeks together but not all, we haven't played for two weeks so that's why I said to Nathi that I was already booked for Brisbane ;) (Snowwy asked me)

GlennMirnyi
11-23-2007, 12:18 AM
See ya Michael.

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Do you play with him every week? :eek:

I use to, then about 3 weeks ago, IO played different tournaments for a couple of weeks. But we are back together next week and hopefully next year, hes a great partner, we always do well.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:19 AM
I have to go to practise, Ill talk to you guys later :)
Take good care mate.

Your partner is taking horribly long time to guess the city. Well, for guys taking longer time before finishing is a desired feature though I'm not sure if it stands also for MTF games :p

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:04 AM
OK like I said, going sleep at 3, even got kinda sleepy.

Too bad you didn't guess that La Paloma, the challenger city I meant was Punta del Este. Found a funny score in 1995:

First Round
Frederic Vitoux d. (1)Franco Davin 6-4 6-4

Davin was a decent player whereas Vitoux was one of the heroes of my articles about life on satellite tour :haha:

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 01:08 AM
OK like I said, going sleep at 3, even got kinda sleepy.

Too bad you didn't guess that La Paloma, the challenger city I meant was Punta del Este. Found a funny score in 1995:

First Round
Frederic Vitoux d. (1)Franco Davin 6-4 6-4

Davin was a decent player whereas Vitoux was one of the heroes of my articles about life on satellite tour :haha:

I recognize some names from looking at past results, but I know little about the 1990's. It's funny that some players like Santoro and Dick Norman have been around since 1990.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Santoro was a boy to beat in Polish challengers :haha: When did you start following tennis?

And when will you stop posting names of hotels on the pictures? :o

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 01:15 AM
I followed mainly Grand Slams on and off but I really started to get interested a few years ago when I found out you could bet on it :tape:

Actually when I was younger I did play a lot recreationally (inspired by some classic battles on TV) but never with good training.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:21 AM
You spend too much time in challenger forum these days and forget the slam rule, that Roddick does not beat Fed :p

No worries, I am making you now a recap from Szczecin challenger 1st edition in 1996:

First Round
Juan Albert Viloca d. (1)Oleg Ogorodov 7-6 6-2
Sander Groen d. Daniele Musa 4-6 6-3 6-2 (Groen is Dutch, isn't he?)
(WC)Horst Skoff d. (WC)Michal Chmela 6-2 7-5
Vincenzo Santopadre d. Andrei Pavel 2-6 6-2 7-5

Second Round
Marcello Craca d. Juan Albert Viloca 6-4 6-4
Marcos Aurelio Gorriz d. Dominik Hrbaty 2-6 6-3 6-1
(q)Jimy Szymanski d. Sander Groen 6-2 2-6 6-4
(WC)Horst Skoff d. (q)Julian Alonso 6-4 2-6 6-2
Lucas Arnold d. (q)Oscar Burrieza 6-4 6-4
David Skoch d. Emanuel Couto 6-3 6-2
(8)Alberto Martin d. Vincenzo Santopadre 6-1 6-2
(2)Nuno Marques d. (q)Tuomas Ketola 7-6 6-1

Quarterfinals
Marcos Aurelio Gorriz d. Marcello Craca 6-1 6-3
(q)Jimy Szymanski d. (WC)Horst Skoff 4-6 7-6 6-4
David Skoch d. Lucas Arnold 6-3 5-7 6-3
(2)Nuno Marques d. (8)Alberto Martin 7-5 7-6

Semifinals
(q)Jimy Szymanski d. Marcos Aurelio Gorriz 4-6 6-1 6-4
(2)Nuno Marques d. David Skoch 6-3 7-6

Finals
(q)Jimy Szymanski d. (2)Nuno Marques 2-6 6-3 6-3

Some funny stuff out there :p

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 01:23 AM
Horst Skoff what a guy he was.

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 01:24 AM
A Pole winning a challenger :eek: :devil:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Never had the chance to see Skoff :sad:

Jimy Szymanski is Venezuelan :smash:

And this was a cool match in 1997 1st round:
R.VASEK d. V.SPADEA 6-2 1-6 6-4

From quaters on, also some legends
Quarterfinals
A.GAUDENZI d. (SE)M.MENESCHINCHERI 6-4 6-1
N.LAPENTTI d. C.COSTA 6-1 6-3
R.FROMBERG d. G.BLANCO 6-2 4-6 6-2
G.ETLIS d. J.NOVAK 7-6(3) 6-4
Semifinals
N.LAPENTTI d. A.GAUDENZI 6-4 6-3
R.FROMBERG d. G.ETLIS 6-1 6-4
Final
R.FROMBERG d. N.LAPENTTI 6-7(4) 6-4 6-1

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Jimy Szymanski is Venezuelan :smash:

Oops. I checked and "Pencil" and Kubot both won one challenger :)

Fromberg, a long time that Aussies did well on clay (well maybe not, Luczak, but he is almost Polish).

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Luczak only gets results on clay and Fromberg is a legend of the game.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:36 AM
Luczak actually IS Polish, just moved early to Australia and plays for this country. Oh sorry, better ask DATS for opinion :haha:

In 1998 we have a pwnage in 2nd round of quallies:
Second Round
Yuri Schukin d. Dusan Vemic 6-3 6-3

And some interesting results in 1st round:
(WC)Juan Carlos Ferrero d. Andrei Cherkasov 6-4 6-4
(8)Younes El Aynaoui d. Alex Lopez-Moron 6-1 7-5
(3)Mariano Zabaleta d. Ivo Heuberger 1-6 6-3 6-4
Dennis van Scheppingen d. (WC)Marcin Matkowski 6-7(6) 7-5 6-1
Tomas Behrend d. (4)Tomas Nydahl 6-2 4-6 7-6(6)
Jens Knippschild d. (2)Mariano Puerta 6-4 6-4

and 2nd:
(8)Younes El Aynaoui d. (WC)Juan Carlos Ferrero 6-3 6-2

and later:

Quarterfinals
(8)Younes El Aynaoui d. (1)(WC)Richard Fromberg 4-6 7-6(3) 7-6(4)
(3)Mariano Zabaleta d. (q)Charles Auffray 6-3 6-1
Michael Kohlmann d. Dennis van Scheppingen 7-6(6) 6-2
Jens Knippschild d. (q)Bartlomiej Dabrowski 6-2 6-3

Semifinals
(8)Younes El Aynaoui d. (3)Mariano Zabaleta 6-4 6-2
Jens Knippschild d. Michael Kohlmann 6-4 6-0

Finals
(8)Younes El Aynaoui d. Jens Knippschild 6-3 6-4

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 01:38 AM
It's funny how some guys can be a journeyman on the challenger tour for years and then suddenly break through as a top player.

GlennMirnyi
11-23-2007, 01:39 AM
Ah, I'm boycotting the thread until the thread stops supporting this player-wannabe. Vamos Rabbit!

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:42 AM
While in 1999 Ferrero still kept being owned. By the guy who proposed to me in 2006, let there be no doubt :p

Tomas Behrend d. (7)Juan Carlos Ferrero 7-6(6) 6-2

Also some fixes from the 1st round:
(5)Mariano Puerta d. (SE)Federico Browne 6-0 6-1 (2 Argies)
(8)Juan Antonio Marin d. Ronald Agenor 3-6 6-0 6-0
Gaston Etlis d. (4)Guillermo Canas 6-0 6-4

And 2nd:
(WC)Andreas Vinciguerra d. (3)Alberto Martin 6-1 6-0

While Ugo Behrend kept going:
Tomas Behrend d. Gaston Gaudio 6-4 6-7(11) 6-4

And the final scores:
Quarterfinals
(8)Juan Antonio Marin d. (1)(WC)Franco Squillari 6-3 6-3
(5)Mariano Puerta d. Alberto Berasategui 6-2 6-2
(WC)Andreas Vinciguerra d. Fredrik Jonsson 6-2 6-0
(2)(WC)Arnaud Di Pasquale d. Tomas Behrend 6-4 6-3

Semifinals
(8)Juan Antonio Marin d. (5)Mariano Puerta 6-4 6-2
(WC)Andreas Vinciguerra d. (2)(WC)Arnaud Di Pasquale 6-4 1-6 6-2

Finals
(WC)Andreas Vinciguerra d. (8)Juan Antonio Marin 6-2 6-4

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:44 AM
Ah, I'm boycotting the thread until the thread stops supporting this player-wannabe. Vamos Rabbit!
I knew it would end up like this :sad:

GlennMirnyi
11-23-2007, 01:45 AM
I knew it would end up like this :sad:

It's done.:sad:

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 01:49 AM
Just stating the obvious Gu.

You could always go to the Falco thread in non-tennis Gu.

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Vinciguerra had a little comeback last year after a long time, managed to win one challenger but he is finished now I think.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Gu, you can school the trolls in challenger forum.

For a goodnight, this is how Homo Acasuso lost in 2000 to the person who achieved less than Beck, according to you :awww:

(5)Bohdan Ulihrach d. Jose Acasuso 7-6(0) 6-3

Not many cool players in 2000, this loss in 1st round was funny
Attila Savolt d. Mikhail Youzhny 6-4 7-5

And this 2nd round was something GWH wouldn't like:
(4)Nicolas Massu d. Michael Russell 7-5 7-6(7)

Final was also boring:
Finals
(5)Bohdan Ulihrach d. (3)Alberto Martin 6-0 6-2

TankingTheSet
11-23-2007, 01:54 AM
Good night.

Xristos
11-23-2007, 01:57 AM

Leave and never come back.

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 02:31 AM
Leave and never come back.

Did you win?

Xristos
11-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Its tomorow sweetheart.

leng jai
11-23-2007, 06:45 AM
Xristos wants to follow in Gineprick's footsteps.

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 06:52 AM
that is?

maldini
11-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Some great names were in Sczecin :D

Horst Skoff, Gaudenzi, Santopadre, Fromberg, Knippschild (in a final :eek:), Browne, Squillari, Di Pasquale, Vinciguerra

:worship: :rolls:

leng jai
11-23-2007, 07:07 AM
that is?

Talking himself to world number 1.

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 07:07 AM
X has the talent to do it
and unlike Ginepri X can play in all surfaces

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Xristos is playing a rabbit? When? :eek:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Silly me. The question has answered itself.

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Genci, got a pic of Burgi on the GM thread, all man.

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 07:48 AM
tomorrow

the good old Pumpkins, even their b-sides are better than the shit they do in rock nowadays

ONkXWTb-QzI

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Genci, got a pic of Burgi on the GM thread, all man.

i saw that but i cant find out what he's doing

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 07:50 AM
Is it possible to add videos to your posts now? I didn't know that.

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 07:51 AM
Is it possible to add videos to your posts now? I didn't know that.

yes, since a couple of weeks ago

check the info
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=113436

I gotta go to embassy :wavey:

maldini
11-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Wow, Burgsmüller has fallen to 401 :eek:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 08:02 AM
yes, since a couple of weeks ago

check the info
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=113436

I gotta go to embassy :wavey:

Cool. I don't think that I will use this tool often though.

maldini
11-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Switzerland only in pot 3 for World Cup qualies :scared:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Good morning.

Livio, Larsi has retired.

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Good morning :)

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Hey how are you? What's the time over there?

maldini
11-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Good morning.

Livio, Larsi has retired.

Did he?
Must have overlooked that :o

But he lost 6-1 6-4 or something like that to Bastl in Basel last year.....so he had to retire :p

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 09:36 AM
I love it, some clown actually thinks that there are fair tennis surfaces.

leng jai
11-23-2007, 09:36 AM
I've been playing computer games all night.

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey how are you? What's the time over there?
If that was to me, so I'm fine,
it's almost 1 pm here :)
How are you?

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Did he?
Must have overlooked that :o

But he lost 6-1 6-4 or something like that to Bastl in Basel last year.....so he had to retire :p
True, losing to Bastl is bad ;) But he isn't retiring himself yet?

And smth more for you Livio :haha:

So bekommst du ein Autogramm...

Liebe Fans! Wenn Ihr ein Original-Autogramm von mir haben möchtet, so schickt euren Autogrammwunsch einfach die nachstehende Adresse. Vergesst aber nicht, einen an euch selbst adressierten und ausreichend frankierten Rückumschlag beizulegen! Alles zusammen bitte an:

Hordorff Associates
c/o Lars Burgsmüller
Ludwigstraße 12
D-61348 Bad Homburg

Bitte habt Verständnis dafür, dass wir nur Autogrammwünsche mit korrekt adressiertem und ausreichend frankiertem Rückumschlag bearbeiten können. Ich freue mich auf eure Post! Euer Lars.

Liebe Fans! Wenn Ihr ein Original-Autogramm von mir haben möchtet, so schickt euren Autogrammwunsch einfach die nachstehende Adresse. Vergesst aber nicht, einen an euch selbst adressierten und ausreichend frankierten Rückumschlag beizulegen! Alles zusammen bitte an:

Hordorff Associates
c/o Lars Burgsmüller
Ludwigstraße 12
D-61348 Bad Homburg

Bitte habt Verständnis dafür, dass wir nur Autogrammwünsche mit korrekt adressiertem und ausreichend frankiertem Rückumschlag bearbeiten können. Ich freue mich auf eure Post! Euer Lars.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 09:40 AM
How a surface can be fair :confused:

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 09:43 AM

Read the Rafa thread started by that clown magus and you see what I mean.

It's like the great point of yours about players playing at their best. It would be no match as it would be all aces.

Clay disadvantages certain players, as does grass. Hardcourts are the same, they can be very fast or very slow, the weather as well. Then indoors, some players love the fact that there is no sun and wind and others hate indoor conditions.

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 09:44 AM
How a surface can be fair :confused:

Exactly, go to GM and you will see. Most fair that isn't good enough, it's either fair or it isn't.

Tommy fan

PMK is innocent, who is PMK?

Nathaliia
Did you win at least?
If that was to me, so I'm fine,
it's almost 1 pm here :)
How are you?
Well I am still sick, and surprisingly not better than yesterday :cuckoo: but haven't taken the meds yet as first thing I have done was switching on the computer.

11.43 here

ginnylegend
11-23-2007, 09:45 AM
AO i thought was fair.

ginnylegend
11-23-2007, 09:46 AM

Poor Man's Kuntchops.

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey Leng jai :)
Which games?

Action Jackson
11-23-2007, 09:48 AM
AO i thought was fair.

The concept doesn't exist, it's like 100 percent objectivity, noble but futile.

The AO wasn't fair, when it was humid it was heavier, some play under a roof and others don't, the higher bounce of courts is another factor that disadvantages certain players.

Nathaliia
Exactly, go to GM and you will see. Most fair that isn't good enough, it's either fair or it isn't.
It makes logic to me, when my favourite doesn't win, it means the umpire, opponent, crowd, ballkids and surface were not fair, and balls were way too yellow.

And I've had enough of GM after talking to mediter yesterday :haha:

Tommy fan
Well I am still sick, and surprisingly not better than yesterday :cuckoo: but haven't taken the meds yet as first thing I have done was switching on the computer.

11.43 here

Oh Nathii :awww:
Take your meds and drink tea ;)
:hug:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Poor Man's Kafelnikov, it is a nickname on MTF for Davydenko :haha:

Korolev was almost called RMK (Rich Man's...) but he stopped delivering afterwards :o

There are many nicknames on MTF and therefore also many appropriate bashing threads in GM, ex. "piggy roasting" gets active whenever Nadal loses.

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Poor Man's Kuntchops.

What's Kuntchops?
How can it be not innocent? :angel:

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Poor Man's Kafelnikov, it is a nickname on MTF for Davydenko :haha:

Korolev was almost called RMK (Rich Man's...) but he stopped delivering afterwards :o

There are many nicknames on MTF and therefore also many appropriate bashing threads in GM, ex. "piggy roasting" gets active whenever Nadal loses.

Oh... Got it now.. :cool: :lol: :lol:

Piggy roasting I know :devil:

maldini
11-23-2007, 09:55 AM

Hordorff Associates
c/o Lars Burgsmüller
Ludwigstraße 12
D-61348 Bad Homburg

Hordorff Associates
c/o Lars Burgsmüller
Ludwigstraße 12
D-61348 Bad Homburg

:haha: you can surely have one of Schüttler at the same address as well :worship: :p

Bastl has had one good match..that was against Escude in DC, and he even lost that one :awww:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Oh Nathii :awww:
Take your meds and drink tea ;)
:hug:
Yeah I am waiting when tea stops being so horribly boiling to be able to drink ;)

Xristos
11-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Hello all!

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Hello xristos :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 10:01 AM
:haha: you can surely have one of Schüttler at the same address as well :worship: :p

Bastl has had one good match..that was against Escude in DC, and he even lost that one :awww:
I start to rediscover the further years of Szczecin challenger and found such a cool score in 2001 1st round:

(2)David Nalbandian (ARG) d. Tomas Zib (CZE) 6-0 6-0

Also some funny results in the 2nd:
Nicolas Coutelot (FRA) d. (5)Sergi Bruguera (ESP) 3-6 6-3 7-6(2)
Marc-Kevin Goellner (GER) d. (4)Jose Acasuso (ARG) 7-6(2) 6-4
Juan Ignacio Chela (ARG) d. (2)David Nalbandian (ARG) 6-4 7-5

Here are the final stages, and funny that both finalists were banned for illegal substances :haha:
Semifinals
Nicolas Coutelot (FRA) d. Jarkko Nieminen (FIN) 6-1 4-6 7-5
Juan Ignacio Chela (ARG) d. (8)Attila Savolt (HUN) 6-4 7-6(4)

Finals
Juan Ignacio Chela (ARG) d. Nicolas Coutelot (FRA) 6-1 6-3

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Yeah I am waiting when tea stops being so horribly boiling to be able to drink ;)

:yeah: I don't like it that way too..

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Hello all!
Hey Chris, is it already Saturday in Australia? In how many hours do you play?

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 10:06 AM
I start to rediscover the further years of Szczecin challenger and found such a cool score in 2001 1st round:

Here are the final stages, and funny that both finalists were banned for illegal substances :haha:
Semifinals

Finals

Go David :D
was Coutelot a doper too?

leng jai
11-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Hey Leng jai :)
Which games?

Crysis and Mass Effect. Don't feel bad if you don't know them.

@ Nathi: of course I won, I'm asian.

leng jai
11-23-2007, 10:10 AM

Its still friday sweetie.

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Crysis and Mass Effect. Don't feel bad if you don't know them.

@ Nathi: of course I won, I'm asian.

I don''t..:p
Atleast you know..

About rhat site you gave yesterday.. Is it safe.. I mean, If I pay in mail so hoew can I be sure they'll send me the DVD and won't just take my money?

leng jai
11-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Well thats the same with any transaction over the internet. I've bought about 30 DVDs from him and every one of them has come without any trouble.

Xristos
11-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Hello xristos :wavey:Hello :)

Its nearly 10:30 at night.

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Well thats the same with any transaction over the internet. I've bought about 30 DVDs from him and every one of them has come without any trouble.

First you pay and then you get the DVD's right?
And you must be rich..

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Go David :D
was Coutelot a doper too?
He was a :smoke:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 10:31 AM
He was a :smoke:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:lol::lol:
I hate the dopers

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Its still friday sweetie.
Am I sweet? :awww:
Hello :)

Its nearly 10:30 at night.
Cool. Don't you need sleep before the match? Do you play morning or afternoon?

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 10:33 AM
I hate the dopers
I suppose he was just a social grass smoker, but got caught as it's a forbidden substance, and hasn't come back to good level since then :lol:

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I suppose he was just a social grass smoker, but got caught as it's a forbidden substance, and hasn't come back to good level since then :lol:

:lol: :lol:

He's a tennis player.. He shouldn't take drugs, any kind

Tommy fan
11-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Urgggggggg Youtube Sucks!!!!!!!

maldini
11-23-2007, 10:55 AM

Semifinals

Finals

Goellner :worship: :haha: What a guy....always with his cap :hatoff:

Chela def Nalbandian...some ATP tourneys would be proud to have that match-up :p

Some days ago, I looked at Basel qualy draw from about 99 and 2000 etc.
Guys like Mathieu, Robredo, Gasquet, Davydenko etc. ;)

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 10:58 AM
:lol: :lol:

He's a tennis player.. He shouldn't take drugs, any kind
You are right, but meh... :lol:

Many of players are smokers of cigarettes though or they :drink:

Some, like Safin, are both :worship:

kostas kastoria
11-23-2007, 11:03 AM
are smoke ciggarets??????????nathaliaaaaaaaaaaa???????????/what ciggaretes?marixouana????????simples?or xasisia?:lol:

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Serbian Embassy :worship:

visa in 10 minutes, never happened before

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Goellner :worship: :haha: What a guy....always with his cap :hatoff:

Chela def Nalbandian...some ATP tourneys would be proud to have that match-up :p

Some days ago, I looked at Basel qualy draw from about 99 and 2000 etc.
Guys like Mathieu, Robredo, Gasquet, Davydenko etc. ;)
Oh Basel is a very good tournament, always great line up and the matches :yeah:

But this is what I found in Szczecin quallies 2002 :haha:

Bartlomiej Dabrowski (POL) d. (8)Igor Andreev (RUS) 6-3 3-6 6-3

Besides, some legends lost already in 1st round
(q)Galo Blanco (ESP) d. Irakli Labadze (GEO) 6-1 6-3
Sargis Sargsian (ARM) d. (8)David Ferrer (ESP) 6-4 5-7 6-2
Zeljko Krajan (CRO) d. (WC)Lukasz Kubot (POL) 6-4 6-4
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) d. Luis Horna (PER) 6-4 6-4
(5)Alberto Martin (ESP) d. Jean-Rene Lisnard (FRA) 6-0 7-6(4)

and then
Quarterfinals
(6)David Sanchez (ESP) d. (1)(WC)Fernando Gonzalez (CHI) 2-6 6-2 7-6(5)
Sargis Sargsian (ARM) d. Andrea Gaudenzi (ITA) 7-6(5) 6-1
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) d. Zeljko Krajan (CRO) 6-4 6-4
(5)Alberto Martin (ESP) d. (2)Fernando Vicente (ESP) 6-3 6-4

Semifinals
(6)David Sanchez (ESP) d. Sargis Sargsian (ARM) 6-0 6-4
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) d. (5)Alberto Martin (ESP) 6-4 6-7(4) 7-5

Finals
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS) d. (6)David Sanchez (ESP) 6-3 6-3

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 11:17 AM
when did you go first in Szczecin Chall?

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 11:20 AM
are smoke ciggarets??????????nathaliaaaaaaaaaaa???????????/what ciggaretes?marixouana????????simples?or xasisia?:lol:
Man of course I mean normal cigarettes which are legal everywhere :haha:

If someone smokes something illegal, it's not my business and even if I know something, I surely wouldn't be posting on a forum that everybody can read :shrug:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 11:25 AM
when did you go first in Szczecin Chall?
Congrats for the visa :kiss:

Look beau who lost in quallies in 2003 :awww:
Qualifying Round
(7)Juan Giner (ESP) d. (1)Andreas Seppi (ITA) 7-5 6-3

My first time was in 2005 :awww:

And here, did someone appear for the money prize?
(7)Jose Acasuso (ARG) d. Mariano Puerta (ARG) 1-0 ret.

Overall, 2003 was a good year:
Second Round
(1)(WC)Nicolas Massu (CHI) d. Vincenzo Santopadre (ITA) 6-0 2-6 6-3
(8)Luis Horna (PER) d. Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo (ESP) 5-7 6-2 7-6(4)
(3)Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA) d. (q)Edwin Kempes (NED) 7-5 6-3
(7)Jose Acasuso (ARG) d. Alex Calatrava (ESP) 6-4 4-6 6-3
Albert Portas (ESP) d. (5)David Ferrer (ESP) 7-6(3) 6-2
(4)Alberto Martin (ESP) d. Alessio di Mauro (ITA) 6-2 6-1
Igor Andreev (RUS) d. Olivier Patience (FRA) 6-4 6-4
(2)David Sanchez (ESP) d. Galo Blanco (ESP) 1-6 7-6(5) 6-0

Quarterfinals
(1)(WC)Nicolas Massu (CHI) d. (8)Luis Horna (PER) 6-4 6-1
(7)Jose Acasuso (ARG) d. (3)Paul-Henri Mathieu (FRA) 6-4 6-2
Albert Portas (ESP) d. (4)Alberto Martin (ESP) 6-4 1-6 7-6(2)
(2)David Sanchez (ESP) d. Igor Andreev (RUS) 2-6 7-5 7-5

Semifinals
(1)(WC)Nicolas Massu (CHI) d. (7)Jose Acasuso (ARG) 7-6(7) 6-0
Albert Portas (ESP) d. (2)David Sanchez (ESP) 6-3 6-4

Finals
(1)(WC)Nicolas Massu (CHI) d. Albert Portas (ESP) 6-4 6-3

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 11:27 AM
eh, Massu was still a tennis player back then

Xristos
11-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Am I sweet? :awww:

Cool. Don't you need sleep before the match? Do you play morning or afternoon?

12:30. So afternoon.

kostas kastoria
11-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Man of course I mean normal cigarettes which are legal everywhere :haha:

If someone smokes something illegal, it's not my business and even if I know something, I surely wouldn't be posting on a forum that everybody can read :shrug:

woman :) post all the socking news who know all they want to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111:worship:

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 11:34 AM
woman :) post all the socking news who know all they want to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111:worship:

what?

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 11:34 AM
eh, Massu was still a tennis player back then
Old times these were baby beau and we both were young and pretty back then :lol:

And now 2004, something special for GWH...

Q1
(2)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. Kamil Capkovic (SVK) 6-4 6-2
Q2
(2)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. Daniel Lencina (LTU) 6-1 6-2
QR
(2)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. (5)Simone Vagnozzi (ITA) 6-1 6-1

First Round
(q)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. (1)Alberto Martin (ESP) 6-4 6-4
Second Round
(q)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. Jiri Vanek (CZE) 6-2 6-1
Quarterfinals
(q)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. Franco Squillari (ARG) 6-2 6-3
Semifinals
(q)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. (8)Alex Calatrava (ESP) 6-1 6-3
Finals
(q)Edgardo Massa (ARG) d. (2)David Sanchez (ESP) 6-2 6-2

And maybe also this (1st rounds):
Albert Portas (ESP) d. (5)Felix Mantilla (ESP) 6-4 7-5
Tomas Tenconi (ITA) d. Richard Gasquet (FRA) 7-6(3) 6-7(6) 6-1
Olivier Patience (FRA) d. (6)Alex Corretja (ESP) 4-6 6-4 7-6(5)

And this especially for Maldini:
2nd round
Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) d. (4)Juan Monaco (ARG) 6-1 6-4

semifinal:
(2)David Sanchez (ESP) d. (q)George Bastl (SUI) 7-5 6-1

:lol:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 11:39 AM
12:30. So afternoon.
Should be 0.30 in Poland. I won't be sleeping then and will be keeping fingers crossed :D

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Should be 0.30 in Poland. I won't be sleeping then and will be keeping fingers crossed :D

i think it will be 2.30 am over here

Xristos
11-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Should be 0.30 in Poland. I won't be sleeping then and will be keeping fingers crossed :DThank you. Hopefully there is live scoreing on the KIA site.

leng jai
11-23-2007, 11:44 AM
First you pay and then you get the DVD's right?
And you must be rich..

Quite the contrary. I've spent my entire life savings on Haas DVDs.

scarecrows
11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
tennis time :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
i think it will be 2.30 am over here
:scratch: Complicated...

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Thank you. Hopefully there is live scoreing on the KIA site.
I don't think so to be honest... but hopefully at least they have the result quickly.

leng jai
11-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Your avatar is making me hungry.

Xristos
11-23-2007, 12:00 PM
I don't think so to be honest... but hopefully at least they have the result quickly.

Yes, very true..

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Your avatar is making me hungry.
I got hungry too :o

Going out now to movies and to eat smth.

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:32 PM

Hordorff Associates
c/o Lars Burgsmüller
Ludwigstraße 12
D-61348 Bad Homburg

Hordorff Associates
c/o Lars Burgsmüller
Ludwigstraße 12
D-61348 Bad Homburg

Ich will auch ein Autogramm. :hysteric:

maldini
11-23-2007, 12:32 PM
And this especially for Maldini:
2nd round
Stanislas Wawrinka (SUI) d. (4)Juan Monaco (ARG) 6-1 6-4

semifinal:
(2)David Sanchez (ESP) d. (q)George Bastl (SUI) 7-5 6-1

:lol:

What happened to Wawrinka after that match? :p

And Bastl in SF :cool:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:33 PM
I had cake and cappuccino for lunch. :drool: Not the best way to get rid of my China pounds. :tape:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:35 PM
What happened to Wawrinka after that match? :p

And Bastl in SF :cool:
He lost to Calatrava :bolt:
I had cake and cappuccino for lunch. :drool: Not the best way to get rid of my China pounds. :tape:
What did you eat in China?

maldini
11-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Kannst ihm ja schreiben :lol:
He lost to Calatrava :bolt:

:help:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:38 PM
What did you eat in China?

A little bit of everything. We only had authentic Chinese food once. We usually went to McDonald's for breakfast :tape: and during the day we went to Japanese restaurants, Thai restaurants, Portuguese restaurants, Brazilian restaurants and so on.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Euer Lars :awww:

It's cute.

He surely has more charisma than Fed, would you imagine Fed writing:

Euer Roger

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:39 PM

Ich könnte ihn sogar besuchen wenn er dort wohnen würde. :eek:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:40 PM

It's cute.

Euer Roger

I couldn't imagine Roger writing that. :lol:

Nathaliia

:help:
Calatrava wasn't so bad overall in his career, however in 2004 he already was :sad:

:rolls:

maldini

It's cute.

Euer Roger

Sure :p

maldini
11-23-2007, 12:41 PM
Ich könnte ihn sogar besuchen wenn er dort wohnen würde. :eek:

Hat er nicht mal in der Schweiz gewohnt, mit Schüttler?
In Altstetten, glaube ich...(wohnt nicht auch Jan Ullrich da in der Gegend? :help:)

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Hat er nicht mal in der Schweiz gewohnt, mit Schüttler?
In Altstetten, glaube ich...(wohnt nicht auch Jan Ullrich da in der Gegend? :help:)

Keine Ahnung. :scratch:

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Its tomorow sweetheart.

Kinda scary that X is calling me a sweetheart :help:

Wow, Burgsmüller has fallen to 401 :eek:

He hasnt done anything all year, its been sad, he cost me a few times in TT.

I hate the dopers

Great attitude to have, but we're in the minority, most people here are doper lovers. :sad:

I couldn't imagine Roger writing that. :lol:

How was your trip?

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 12:44 PM
I would like to find Top 400 best song of this ACMilan guy (dont wanna write his name wrong)...jeesh, everyone should go thru his posts...even jail could be more exciting

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:46 PM
I will send 'meinem Lars' a letter asking him for an autograph. Let's see how long he will take to reply. :p I remember collecting autographs when I was younger and some of the celebrities took months to reply to my autograph requests. :fiery:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Kinda scary that X is calling me a sweetheart :help:

i bet he thinks u r a girl from ur avvy :p

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:47 PM
How was your trip?

It was great. I've got the flu now and I can't seem to get rid of the jet-lag but I loved it...except for the flights and the snotting, spitting, peeing and farting. :tape:

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 12:48 PM
i bet he thinks u r a girl from ur avvy :p

Im sure he does..even if I was a girl, Id still be scared HES calling me a sweetheart lol :rolleyes:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I would like to find Top 400 best song of this ACMilan guy (dont wanna write his name wrong)...jeesh, everyone should go thru his posts...even jail could be more exciting
Your wife cheats on you with Burgsmuller.

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:49 PM

I got your text message while I was looking at the cockroach running through our hotel room in Hong Kong. It reminded me so much of you that I rather talked to him instead of replying to you.

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:50 PM

His wife is a BITCH. :eek:

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 12:52 PM

Mir gehts schlecht.

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 12:54 PM
I got your text message while I was looking at the cockroach running through our hotel room in Hong Kong. It reminded me so much of you that I rather talked to him instead of replying to you.

Nice fairy tail.

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Mir gehts schlecht.

Ich muss kotzen. :bolt:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Nice fairy tail.

I took a picture of your house by the way. :p Let me find it...

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Kinda reminds me... me and Genci (that's the name of AC Milan guy) at the hotel hall in Stockholm, on a leather sofa, busy with frenchkissing, his hand holding my head and the other going down my back and then I hear the SMS tone. I decide to check up though if I receive SMS after midnight, it can be something important.

Text from jesus: "You are my friend, I need tips from its.like.that for tomorrow"

:haha:

Genci, with bad hidden anger mixed a little with disappointment, comes up to the Latvian coach sitting at the computer nearby and asks him to go away, and then we could contact Jimbo :haha:

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Ich muss kotzen. :bolt:

Looks like you are enjoying anorexia..

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Here's the sign outside of jesus' house.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2494/dsc01601rj4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Looks like you are enjoying anorexia..

It's bulimia. And yeah, I'm kinda enjoying it.

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 01:00 PM
It was great. I've got the flu now and I can't seem to get rid of the jet-lag but I loved it...except for the flights and the snotting, spitting, peeing and farting. :tape:

Aww I hope you get better soon, I have a cold now :rolleyes:
I forgot wher you went on your trip?

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Kinda reminds me... me and Genci (that's the name of AC Milan guy) at the hotel hall in Stockholm, on a leather sofa, busy with frenchkissing, his hand holding my head and the other going down my back and then I hear the SMS tone. I decide to check up though if I receive SMS after midnight, it can be something important.

Text from jesus: "You are my friend, I need tips from its.like.that for tomorrow"

Genci, with bad hidden anger mixed a little with disappointment, comes up to the Latvian coach sitting at the computer nearby and asks him to go away, and then we could contact Jimbo :haha:

No, I didnt write that...OMG, you have an affair with a guy from internet? Wow..

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:02 PM

No one has messaged me while I was busy doing 'something else'. But once my father called me while I was having fun between the sheets with an one-night stand. It was the most embarrassing moment ever to tell the guy that I needed to talk to my dad for a few minutes before we could go back to what we were doing. :help:

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Here's the sign outside of jesus' house.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2494/dsc01601rj4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

No, its not.

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Aww I hope you get better soon, I have a cold now :rolleyes:
I forgot wher you went on your trip?

I went to Hong Kong, Macao and the surrounding Chinese cities.

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:08 PM
No, its not.

Ah, come on. Admit it.

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 01:08 PM
I went to Hong Kong, Macao and the surrounding Chinese cities.

Which was your favorite location

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 01:09 PM
No one has messaged me while I was busy doing 'something else'. But once my father called me while I was having fun between the sheets with an one-night stand. It was the most embarrassing moment ever to tell the guy that I needed to talk to my dad for a few minutes before we could go back to what we were doing. :help:

Everyman lies like more then 200times a day. You should stop before reaching your limit early afternoon.

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:10 PM
No, I didnt write that...OMG, you have an affair with a guy from internet? Wow..
Yes you wrote it and last year we used to be friends, but now you have Jim's MSN as well and we aren't friends anymore :sad:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Which was your favorite location

I liked Macao best and Hong Kong's Lantau Island although I couldn't spend too much time there. :(

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Michael you aren't better with your cold? :sad:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:13 PM
Everyman lies like more then 200times a day. You should stop before reaching your limit early afternoon.

Okay, honey.

I love you...oops, that was lie #201.

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Yes you wrote it and last year we used to be friends, but now you have Jim's MSN as well and we aren't friends anymore :sad:

I havent heard from this guy since Wimbledon or st.
Seems to me like he has a real life or how you are calling it.

Snowwy
11-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Michael you aren't better with your cold? :sad:

I was feeling decent yesterday, but I stayed up late cuz I had basketball practise, I coach my sisters team cuz I cant play anymore, there aer no leagues for my age til next year. So I didnt sleep well and it seems to be back somewhat today. Its not bad today but Im sad cuz I wanted to play hockey later today and I doubt Im going to be able too. :sad:

I ahve to go to school now. Byeee :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:16 PM
I havent heard from this guy since Wimbledon or st.
Seems to me like he has a real life or how you are calling it.
Or that he blocked you :bolt:

He is banned on MTF now but will be back soon.

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 01:19 PM
Or that he blocked you :bolt:

He is banned on MTF now but will be back soon.

Nonsence...why would he blocked me?Or anyone else...I dont use msn so much, so I have no idea if he is even online...

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Bye Michael, get well soon. :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:22 PM
I was feeling decent yesterday, but I stayed up late cuz I had basketball practise, I coach my sisters team cuz I cant play anymore, there aer no leagues for my age til next year. So I didnt sleep well and it seems to be back somewhat today. Its not bad today but Im sad cuz I wanted to play hockey later today and I doubt Im going to be able too. :sad:

I ahve to go to school now. Byeee :wavey:
I didn't go to gym today and have already 4 gyms to catch up with and I can't skip more :haha:

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Prince Karolos :haha:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Kostas threatened JMG last night that he would be leaving MTF forever, it is an eriet forum :(

But later added it was only such a funny joke xaxaxaxaxaxa

Midnight Express
11-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Bye Michael, get well soon. :wavey:

OMG, you are such a FAKE!

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Kostas threatened JMG last night that he would be leaving MTF forever, it is an eriet forum :(

But later added it was only such a funny joke xaxaxaxaxaxa

Axaxaxaxa. You gotta lobe Kostas.

OMG, you are such a FAKE!

Huh?

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:29 PM
I would have lobed him if I haven't lobed Genci.

Jadranka
11-23-2007, 01:29 PM

Nikki♥
11-23-2007, 01:32 PM
I would have lobed him if I haven't lobed Genci.

Really? If you had met Kostas in Stockholm instead Genci would the story have been the same? :aplot:

Nathaliia
11-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey pretty
Really? If you had met Kostas in Stockholm instead Genci would the story have been the same? :aplot:
I fell for Genci because of his looks at the first sight, he just looks like a boy from my dreams :inlove:

Not sure if Kostas is so hot, haven't seen his photos.

rocketassist
11-23-2007, 01:46 PM
I'd like to see how Xristos uses his two hander, if he goes for it or is it his weaker wing.