Attention Seekers 23 [Archive] - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 23

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 02:29 AM
Safin has been painfully average for a while now but in Davis Cup he has always been an iron man.

Chucho beat Hewitt, that was a great victory and I remember whenever Hewitt made an unforced error or dumped it into the net the crowd were going crazy and mocking him.

I wonder what welcome the Brits are going to get? Winning one rubber would be an achievement.

Won't be the same that Hewitt got, but it won't be easy, I tell you.

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 02:30 AM
If the Brits win a set then that is worth a party alone.

Gu is right about Federer on clay. Funny some people get all pissed off when you mention that Federer while very good on clay, isn't as great as the results make out.

He's good but his competition bar Nadal is poor. I think Felix is at least as good on clay and the likes of Guga, Costa and Corretja are better.

Djokovic, PMK, Pics, Boredo is not that strong a competition on clay as the above had, nowhere near.

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 02:32 AM

The Falkland Islands issue is enough to get them booing and throwing objects. I remember watching footage of Andreev converting matchpoint against Massu at the start of the year and then Chilean fans were pissed and threw what looked like coins on to the court.

Action Jackson
11-22-2007, 02:33 AM

Some people might want to bring the Falklands or Malvinas up in signs. They will fill the Parque Roca and it will be noisy.

Action Jackson
11-22-2007, 02:36 AM
He's good but his competition bar Nadal is poor. I think Felix is at least as good on clay and the likes of Guga, Costa and Corretja are better.

Djokovic, PMK, Pics, Boredo is not that strong a competition on clay as the above had, nowhere near.

Not even close and Mantilla was just under the big guys like Guga, Costa, Corretja, Moya, Medvedev, there was definitely a better spread of clay talent.

Carlos Costa was no clown either, when he chose to play had an outstanding single hander and defeated Courier, Sampras, Becker, Ivanisevic on hardcourts.

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 02:43 AM
The Falkland Islands issue is enough to get them booing and throwing objects. I remember watching footage of Andreev converting matchpoint against Massu at the start of the year and then Chilean fans were pissed and threw what looked like coins on to the court.

Chileans are another deal...

Some people might want to bring the Falklands or Malvinas up in signs. They will fill the Parque Roca and it will be noisy.

They might, but no British player has any personal problem with the Argies... that was the deal with Hewitt. The press might bring up something but it won't be directed individually at anyone.

Action Jackson
11-22-2007, 02:46 AM
They might, but no British player has any personal problem with the Argies... that was the deal with Hewitt. The press might bring up something but it won't be directed individually at anyone.

The Argies like to beat the Brits at anything, but most of this team are Scottish, though I don't think they will overhype it too much.

They could win with Berlocq and Brzezicki and the legend Lucas Arnold in doubles.

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 02:50 AM
Bogdanovic on clay against Argies is going to be funny. He couldn't even beat Brzezicki or Berlocq if they played DC on grass.

Murray is the only chance of any kind of rubber victory, perhaps Gilbert's exit could save his clay court career.

Action Jackson
11-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Huge Bogdanovic fan I see there.

Murray could get coached from Lundgren, but it's a good move that he left Gilbert. I bumped up a Rios interview on GM.

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 02:58 AM
I am a fan of his but mentally he must be the worst player I have ever seen. His ball striking is very good and top 100 at least, but he gives up too easily when he's behind and time is running out. Gilbert will be working with him, but he's never actually brought a player up to success in my opinion, only taking them on to the next step.

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Being fully awake at 1am each morning completely sucks. :fiery:

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 07:11 AM
Being fully awake at 1am each morning completely sucks. :fiery:

you should have stayed awoke there till 5am like I did when i was in bangkok
the transition was so easy

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:06 AM
good morning :awww:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:13 AM
IMO she was seeking attention, that's why a link to her thread should be posted here.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6291565#post6291565

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 10:51 AM
you should have stayed awoke there till 5am like I did when i was in bangkok
the transition was so easy

Easier said than done. It would be easier for me to deal with the jet-lag if there wasn't for the damn flu. I am slowly getting fever which means I should go and see a doc. Maybe it is the bird flu. :D :eek:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 10:56 AM
I got my fever on the 2nd day. When did you catch it?

K90
11-22-2007, 11:01 AM
good morning :p

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:02 AM
I got my fever on the 2nd day. When did you catch it?

It must have been on the way back. I just had a cold on the last few days but then on the plane I started feeling really bad. Got a headache, sore throat and so on. Until yesterday morning I thought the tiredness might have been from the jet-lag but I can barely stay awake during the day so it must be something else, especially since I have fever now. I can't get an appointment at the doctor's until tomorrow morning anyway. :(

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:05 AM
good morning :p
dobro jutro :)

what's your name?

K90
11-22-2007, 11:07 AM
dobro jutro :D

i'm Deni :)

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:08 AM
It must have been on the way back. I just had a cold on the last few days but then on the plane I started feeling really bad. Got a headache, sore throat and so on. Until yesterday morning I thought the tiredness might have been from the jet-lag but I can barely stay awake during the day so it must be something else, especially since I have fever now. I can't get an appointment at the doctor's until tomorrow morning anyway. :(
Ouch... doesn't sound encouraging, you always need to be careful with these tropical sicknesses...

I got only sick in Crimea because wasn't accustomed to temperature hesitations 10-40 between night and day, also my heart was getting mad :o Whole week I spent in bed before I got over it.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:09 AM
dobro jutro :D

i'm Deni :)
Do you live in Croatia?

K90
11-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Do you live in Croatia?

yes i do:) where do u live? poland?

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Ouch... doesn't sound encouraging, you always need to be careful with these tropical sicknesses...

I got only sick in Crimea because wasn't accustomed to temperature hesitations 10-40 between night and day, also my heart was getting mad :o Whole week I spent in bed before I got over it.

Whenever there is an illness to catch I can be sure to catch it. They have temperature checks at every ports of entry in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China and I was always happy when I got through the controls without being stopped. How nice of the fever to come when I am already at home. :p

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
yes i do:) where do u live? poland?
Yep, Poland.

And where exactly do you live in Croatia? I've been to Zagreb and the Coast twice and IMO it's the most beautiful country in Europe :bounce:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Whenever there is an illness to catch I can be sure to catch it. They have temperature checks at every ports of entry in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China and I was always happy when I got through the controls without being stopped. How nice of the fever to come when I am already at home. :p
Are they seeking drugs or what? :bolt:

Anyway some people have temperature higher out of stress from being at the airport :silly:

my0118
11-22-2007, 11:21 AM
:wavey:
I just saw the newest recap. :rolls:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:24 AM
And you laugh because it's a recap from 1000 posts ago :banghead:

I'm feeling bit better today, should come up with something new :p

K90
11-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Yep, Poland.

And where exactly do you live in Croatia? I've been to Zagreb and the Coast twice and IMO it's the most beautiful country in Europe :bounce:

thanks, i agree heh :) i live in Rijeka, and i go to college in Opatija :)

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey everybody :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:28 AM
thanks, i agree heh :) i live in Rijeka, and i go to college in Opatija :)
So, the north-west part :) Probably with many misbehaving Polish tourists :lol:

What do you study?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey everybody :wavey:
good morning, what's up?

K90
11-22-2007, 11:31 AM
So, the north-west part :) Probably with many misbehaving Polish tourists :lol:

What do you study?

hahah yes we do get a lot of tourists:p

im studyin sports n recreation

do u work or study?

Tommy fan
Everything's fine.. :)
How about you? felling better?

Nikki♥
Are they seeking drugs or what? :bolt:

Anyway some people have temperature higher out of stress from being at the airport :silly:

Nope, they just want to make sure that no one who suffers from aviation flu enters the country.

my0118
11-22-2007, 11:32 AM
And you laugh because it's a recap from 1000 posts ago :banghead:

I'm feeling bit better today, should come up with something new :p

:rolls:
:yeah:

BTW I sent PM to Cindy to sorry for not being able to contact her in Shanghai. She replied only 'It is fine' :rolleyes: I usually don't point out about English because I'm not also a native speaker, but how damn short her ablility to use english is. :shrug:

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:32 AM
I have finally found a thread where to rant about Cathay Pacific. :yeah:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:33 AM
:yeah:

BTW I sent PM to Cindy to sorry for not being able to contact her in Shanghai. She replied only 'It is fine' :rolleyes: I usually don't point out about English because I'm not also a native speaker, but how damn short her ablility to use english is. :shrug:
So look at the Polish AC in a making:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6292088&postcount=297

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:35 AM

His signature is already enough to give him the title for next year and the 2 years after that.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:37 AM
hahah yes we do get a lot of tourists:p

im studyin sports n recreation

do u work or study?
I should be a law student and tennis journalist, but in fact, I just gamble for a living and enjoy doing nothing :D
Nope, they just want to make sure that no one who suffers from aviation flu enters the country.
They should rather check the birds :help:

Oh well, what's an aviation flu? Different from normal one?

K90
11-22-2007, 11:38 AM
I should be a law student and tennis journalist, but in fact, I just gamble for a living and enjoy doing nothing :D

do you really gamble? :D are u good at it? :D

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Everything's fine.. :)
How about you? felling better?
Kinda, yeah. I will go for a short walk soon.

:)

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:40 AM
They should rather check the birds :help:

Oh well, what's an aviation flu? Different from normal one?

The aviation flu is the so-called bird flu and it is deadly as far as I know. Thinking about it makes me feel really weird. :scared: Perhaps I should run into the doctor's office and pretend to be dying from the bird flu. I don't remember touching anything from birds there though. We had cockroaches in our hotel room but I don't think that you can get sick from them. :silly:

Nathaliia
do you really gamble? :D are u good at it? :D
Not as good as Davydenko or Karanusic, though enough for my little girlie needs such as a hell lot of clothes :)

my0118

:lol:
But he's maybe a starter.
Actually I'm talking about how rude she is. :lol:
besides, unlike this guy, Cindy has been in here for three years. :rolls:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:42 AM
His signature is already enough to give him the title for next year and the 2 years after that.
He also said that Juan Pablo Brzezicki is in fact Polish, he doesn't want to play for Argentina, because the Pope was Polish and also named Juan Pablo.

Or something like that :haha:

He was also leading long and pointless discussions with manu86, mind none of them really speaks English.

K90
11-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Not as good as Davydenko or Karanusic, though enough for my little girlie needs such as a hell lot of clothes :)

so u never lose when you gamble? maybe i should try it too :p i think id lose everything i have tho :lol:

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:44 AM
He also said that Juan Pablo Brzezicki is in fact Polish, he doesn't want to play for Argentina, because the Pope was Polish and also named Juan Pablo.

Or something like that :haha:

He was also leading long and pointless discussions with manu86, mind none of them really speaks English.

I remember checking a challenger thread for results but all that I found in there was a conversation between him and someone else (don't remember who it was) about all Argies being dopers and cheaters.

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Kinda, yeah. I will go for a short walk soon.

Yay :)
England sucks :o

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:46 AM
But he's maybe a starter.
Actually I'm talking about how rude she is. :lol:
besides, unlike this guy, Cindy has been in here for three years. :rolls:
Well, it was you who hasn't met her, should she send you a boquet of roses? :rolls:

No, and seriously I would love to see you both in a Tarantino movie on a Far East, fighting with one of those tricky styles such as kung fu while in the background leng jai is snotting on the street (according to Nikki, Chinese do it)

:p

JMG
11-22-2007, 11:46 AM
DATS is also a msn friend of Kostas, but I guess that's not a surprise. I hope I can talk to DATS soon, only PMs so far.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:49 AM
The aviation flu is the so-called bird flu and it is deadly as far as I know. Thinking about it makes me feel really weird. :scared: Perhaps I should run into the doctor's office and pretend to be dying from the bird flu. I don't remember touching anything from birds there though. We had cockroaches in our hotel room but I don't think that you can get sick from them. :silly:
I wouldn't ignore it and really contact a doc quickly. It's not funny, you never know what you brought home from there.

so u never lose when you gamble? maybe i should try it too :p i think id lose everything i have tho :lol:
I lose sometimes yeah but it's calculated in the costs. I hate losing though and try to make it rare :p
Yay :)
England sucks :o
They lost on own demand :haha:

leng jai
11-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Snotting on the street is one of my favourite past times, right up there with getting the tards of MTF worked up.

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't ignore it and really contact a doc quickly. It's not funny, you never know what you brought home from there.

I will ask my dad to drive me there. It is so cold outside, I can't be bothered to walk there and I am not really capable of driving myself. I would probably fall asleep behind the steering wheel. :yawn:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:52 AM
DATS is also a msn friend of Kostas, but I guess that's not a surprise. I hope I can talk to DATS soon, only PMs so far.
Oh hell..........

What interesting things is he telling?

my0118
11-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Well, it was you who hasn't met her, should she send you a boquet of roses? :rolls:

No, and seriously I would love to see you both in a Tarantino movie on a Far East, fighting with one of those tricky styles such as kung fu while in the background leng jai is snotting on the street (according to Nikki, Chinese do it)

:p

Yeah It's my fault that I couldn't contact her, but I have sent PM very politely, I didn't totally expect to receive only one sentence of 'IT IS FINE' she didn't even write hello or bye. She had been very nice before through PMs.
I don't fight with Cindy for Tommy Robredo. Just throw him to her, which means it won't be worth it. :lol:

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Snotting on the street is one of my favourite past times, right up there with getting the tards of MTF worked up.

You have interesting hobbies. The Chinese never cease to surprise me.

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 11:54 AM
They lost on own demand :haha:

I wanted Croatia to win since I didn't like England's team but I was sure they would win.. I guess they were happy too soon :p

my0118
11-22-2007, 11:55 AM

You're too far from here. :p
BTW you're from hong kong originally?

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 11:58 AM
You have interesting hobbies. The Chinese never cease to surprise me.

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Leng Jai, your'e an interesting person

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 11:59 AM
I will go for a short walk, maybe they also play smth interesting in the movie. Time to get back to life slowly...

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Leng Jai, your'e an interesting person
with some fascinating hobbies :lol:

I bet he eats dogs :o

leng jai
11-22-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm not really that interesting, all I do is watch Tommy Haas DVDs all day and shout vamos after every backhand winner he hits.

my0118
11-22-2007, 12:02 PM

This is our tradition :tape:

leng jai
11-22-2007, 12:03 PM

Nah, theres no dog meat in our Dim sims. Theres Cat meat though. Close enough.

leng jai
11-22-2007, 12:03 PM
You're too far from here. :p
BTW you're from hong kong originally?

Born in Hong Kong, raised in MTF.

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 12:05 PM

Oh dear.. :spit:

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 12:06 PM
hey all, another lazy morning for me`

my0118
11-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Born in Hong Kong, raised in MTF.

:spit: That's why you're spoiled. :lol:
While in Shanghai, people thought we're from hong kong. :lol:

leng jai
Morning honey.

Tommy fan
I'm not really that interesting, all I do is watch Tommy Haas DVDs all day and shout vamos after every backhand winner he hits.

Now that's a very nice hobby :yeah:
How do tou have DVD's of his matches?

BTW, don't eats cats, and I bet growing up in MTF wasnt easy..:p

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey Gency :wavey:
How are you?

my0118
11-22-2007, 12:09 PM
hey all, another lazy morning for me`

Hi Genci

leng jai
11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah, learning english from MTF was interesting. The first words I was taught to say was clown, mug, raosted and retire.

Google "tennis nexus". Theres a guy who sells tennis DVDs fro $7 a pop and hes got quite a few Haas matches.

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Morning honey.

honey!!! :hearts:

JMG
11-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh hell..........

What interesting things is he telling?

He wanted to know my opinion on his signature and I told him it's great. :D

Nikki♥
11-22-2007, 12:13 PM

In Zhuhai I saw a guy who had his fat dog in a pushcart. I assume he was thinking about bringing him home and preparing him for dinner. :bolt:

my0118
11-22-2007, 12:14 PM

Get a room.

leng jai

My double bed is getting very empty ;)

scarecrows
Hey Gency :wavey:
How are you?

I'm in need of doing smth more productive

Hi Genci

hey Mia

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah, learning english from MTF was interesting. The first words I was taught to say was clown, mug, raosted and retire.

Google "tennis nexus". Theres a guy who sells tennis DVDs fro $7 a pop and hes got quite a few Haas matches.

You forgot Choker and Fixer...;)

Snowwy
I have to go to friggen school again today and my cold is waaay worse than yesterday :rolleyes:

Nikki♥
I am off to the doctor now. Hopefully I won't be put in quarantine. :eek:

Xristos
11-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Today is the big day..

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 12:20 PM
I have to go to friggen school again today and my cold is waaay worse than yesterday :rolleyes:

damn, what a sick thread

Today is the big day..

fortunately there are champs also ;)

isnt it tomorrow?

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 12:22 PM

Good luck :)

Today is the big day..

Hope you dont do tooo badly Chris :)

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 12:23 PM
My double bed is getting very empty ;)

get yourself a plastic doll

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/pcrufc/Images/Cocktails_29_01_05/Philippa_Angus.jpg

with Haas' face :devil:

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 12:25 PM

So stay home.. :hug:

leng jai
11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
If I do get one I'll get the expensive one with better tits. Seriously what the fuck is that, they look like footballs.

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 12:27 PM

amazing, I'll ask kostas to add him in our convos

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 12:28 PM
If I do get one I'll get the expensive one with better tits. Seriously what the fuck is that, they look like footballs.

ok, hopefully the expensive one comes with the slim waist and with the blue eyes as well

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 12:30 PM
get yourself a plastic doll

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/pcrufc/Images/Cocktails_29_01_05/Philippa_Angus.jpg

with Haas' face :devil:

:lol: :spit:
Haas has nice face though :hearts:

leng jai
11-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Stuff it, I'll go all out and get a custom made Haas doll with a speaker which plays back authentic authentic on court german profanities.

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 12:34 PM
So stay home.. :hug:

I would love to, but its easier to go sick than get a doctors note cuz I have a lab today that I have to be at, but after todays lab, Im done labs forever. :)

Im headed off to school. Byee :wavey:

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Stuff it, I'll go all out and get a custom made Haas doll with a speaker which plays back authentic authentic on court german profanities.

Send me one :devil:

Tommy fan
11-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Bye Snowwy... Hang in there :) :hug:

Xristos
11-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Good luck :)

Hope you dont do tooo badly Chris :)

Ya, tomorow..

My bad.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Poor Chris, he would have played a match today if hadn't been told he was to play tomorrow :spit:

MariaV
11-22-2007, 02:15 PM
R=FK just posted a new thread so he's not banned! :eek: :eek: :speakles:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah I saw it, horrible attention seeker, though nice of him he apologized, IMO.

Still it's ridiculous someone with double account history, horrible trolling reputation and other nations offender walks on MTF freely and Gu has a 6 months GM ban :retard:

If he was also banned for 6 months, I wouldn't say anything.

Eden
11-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Yeah I saw it, horrible attention seeker, though nice of him he apologized, IMO.

I'm pretty sure he laughs his a** off that he is allowed to post here again. As you said, he is just an attention seeker and the people on GM don't fail to deliver when they reply to his posts.

Sorry for interfering by the way ;)

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm pretty sure he laughs his a** off that he is allowed to post here again. As you said, he is just an attention seeker and the people on GM don't fail to deliver when they reply to his posts.

Sorry for interfering by the way ;)
You are not interfering, it's an opened place though.

See, when you get something weird like RFK (also k.k. :tape: ), at very first impression you laugh usually laugh, then later you get annoyed, then you laugh again at the whole convention that such person posts this or that. After a longer time, your brain just stops caring because you seek a better laugh or a reason of annoyance.

On MTF there are people in different stages and attitudes therefore they keep reacting differently.

I personally couldn't care less about a helpless moron who can't impress people with intelligence, so try to do it in the lame ways around, but it is FUCKING NOT JUSTIFIED when Gustavo (yes he is my friend - SO WHAT??? I disagree with him even in fundamental cases such as if Mantilla was a journeyman) is banned for 6 months from GM and RFK comes back laughing at our arses.

Xristos
11-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Poor Chris, he would have played a match today if hadn't been told he was to play tomorrow :spit:

No sweetheart, I know what day it is.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Okay champ, have a good sleep and kick some ass tomorrow.

Eden
11-22-2007, 03:24 PM
You are not interfering, it's an opened place though.

See, when you get something weird like RFK (also k.k. :tape: ), at very first impression you laugh usually laugh, then later you get annoyed, then you laugh again at the whole convention that such person posts this or that. After a longer time, your brain just stops caring because you seek a better laugh or a reason of annoyance.

On MTF there are people in different stages and attitudes therefore they keep reacting differently.

I couldn't care less about his posts and his usual insulting on Roger and us so-called dumb fans. He doesn't write anything else and it's just boring to know what you get to read when you pay attention to the posts. I'm always amazed though about the amount of people who reply to that kind of stuff as I think it should be obvious that he just searchs for attention and would probably stop posting when noone would answer.

I personally couldn't care less about a helpless moron who can't impress people with intelligence, so try to do it in the lame ways around, but it is FUCKING NOT JUSTIFIED when Gustavo (yes he is my friend - SO WHAT??? I disagree with him even in fundamental cases such as if Mantilla was a journeyman) is banned for 6 months from GM and RFK comes back laughing at our arses.

I don't know about the circumstances why Gustavo is banned from GM, but I can understand it that you are questioning why RFK is allowed to come back as if nothing had happened.

Xristos
11-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Okay champ, have a good sleep and kick some ass tomorrow.

Will do sweetheart!

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 03:38 PM
I couldn't care less about his posts and his usual insulting on Roger and us so-called dumb fans. He doesn't write anything else and it's just boring to know what you get to read when you pay attention to the posts. I'm always amazed though about the amount of people who reply to that kind of stuff as I think it should be obvious that he just searchs for attention and would probably stop posting when noone would answer.
Do you know what is the best weapon against exhibitionist? To stay calm and show no reactions, just to not bother.
Same for trolls.
At first they'd probably try to rise up trolling level but then it leads to a sure ban or to noticing it is pointless.

But people will always keep responding to him and we must be aware of this fact.

I don't know about the circumstances why Gustavo is banned from GM, but I can understand it that you are questioning why RFK is allowed to come back as if nothing had happened.
He just messed up with Nadal fans, Argie fans, Djoko fans, Duck fans and one day just got banned for usual trolling with the "nation insulting" label. While he didn't even insult Serbians, just said something pejorative about Djokovic, something that half of GM is doing. These two cases look so horribly similar, just RFK got banned for stupid remarks on Israel/Palestine which had nothing to do with tennis; and also Gu actually knows things about tennis and CAN talk without trolling, and has done that several times, being a truly valueable poster out there, something which RFK has never been. RFK is also famous of creating in the past a fake account "sondraj" which has been proved as a fact.

The unofficial version is that Gu messed up with the wrong person who has influence on decisions being made above. I haven't brought that up in my petition from few weeks ago, and despite saying few times "he was a victim of the system", it was not something I believed or even wanted to believe.

But when RFK now is so much priviliged, I have no other choice but to believe Gustavo's ban was something person with an unknown yet influential person.

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 03:59 PM
Fact is the mods messed up in my banning and now are shit scared of going back. What can we do? The typical power-abuse pattern is always like this.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Check what l_mac posted in your petition thread :haha:

TMJordan
11-22-2007, 04:10 PM
How is that fucking prick not banned? Gu should be discusted.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi Jordan, IMO it was a planned sabotage against Poland in ACC Davis Cup. We still play without kapranos and they have RFK in shape :sad:

Our prodigy DATS keeps developing in challenger forum, but he is yet too young and we prepare him for the next year :sad:

TMJordan
11-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Hi Nahtaliia, things are ok?

DATS is looking good in the challenger forum, but he is a long way away to contend with the Canadian forces.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:19 PM
We need to bring him out just like it happened to kostas :worship:

Maybe sending him a link to "Do you believe in a God" would be helpful.

TMJordan
11-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Kostas :worship:

:spit:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Recap of posts 117.827-119.336

Oh well, I have started using vaispy lately again, and how come SUKTUEN was not in the Arse Clown Contest draw, is just beyond the reach of my little brain, same about RFK comes back on MTF after 2 days of ban and can post freely, while Gu (changed his name to Hughes, like Glenn Hughes) remains banned.

Jimbo should be coming back with his original account within days I hope though.

Of course, many of our new posters don't know Jimbo, so he will need to be introduced, and speaking of the new posters, 3 of them reached the magic spamming number of 100 in this thread, they are:
Merton (Kyriakos) - a Greek Ph.D. Economics student on the American univeristy, yet has problems differing players born in 1985 from those born in 1988. At least Greece advanced to Euro 2008 and he knows that Kafelnikov from 1997 would beat Boredo from 2007, what can't be said about another thread resident, name hidden under the shameful curtain of : tape :
rocketassist (Joey) - finally makes it with one account, as all previous were disabled. Congratulations. English Gulbistard with a sane sense in terms of football and tennis, but has issues with women who talk freely about sex and I don't even mean celiatyped hyenas. Blame the puritane upbringing, uhh.
Tommy fan (Neta) - we keep being given new and new Haas fans. Neta is a 16-yeared girl from Israel and give her some time to learn the proper English from MTF, yet she has acknowledged two new words "choke" and "mug", and regarding she has known "fixer" and "retire" earlier, soonish she will have completed the dictionary enabling full usage of the forum.

Nikki and I are both old asses yet not the milfs (Martine and Gulzhan, long live the milfs of the thread), so in the spotlight we have JadrankaHR, our new femme fatale. Formally a v-gf of Claudio (soltmann_89) though always complimented on her pictures even without having so many friends on MTF (let's admit, it's rare), finally got her peak with the outburst of Balkan Boy. Balkan Boy, a Bosnian living in Canada called her "Jadrankice" and labeled his future girlfriend. It caused an argument between nearly everybody, and BB being a Djokovic lookalike definitely helped. End of the ends, she stays with Claudio and her new nickname is "Jackandra".

These were the football days and the cowbell days, to find out some valueable opinions, feel free to browse through around 150 previous pages and join the discussion.

Yours truly,
N.M.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Jordan did you see he arrested Adam and Murilo in a TT thread?

TMJordan
11-22-2007, 04:25 PM
No, is there a link? I have not been as actvie this week...

BTW, nice recap

Eden
11-22-2007, 04:26 PM
He just messed up with Nadal fans, Argie fans, Djoko fans, Duck fans and one day just got banned for usual trolling with the "nation insulting" label. While he didn't even insult Serbians, just said something pejorative about Djokovic, something that half of GM is doing. These two cases look so horribly similar, just RFK got banned for stupid remarks on Israel/Palestine which had nothing to do with tennis; and also Gu actually knows things about tennis and CAN talk without trolling, and has done that several times, being a truly valueable poster out there, something which RFK has never been. RFK is also famous of creating in the past a fake account "sondraj" which has been proved as a fact.

The unofficial version is that Gu messed up with the wrong person who has influence on decisions being made above. I haven't brought that up in my petition from few weeks ago, and despite saying few times "he was a victim of the system", it was not something I believed or even wanted to believe.

But when RFK now is so much priviliged, I have no other choice but to believe Gustavo's ban was something person with an unknown yet influential person.

I don't remember that RFK ever posted really something about tennis. I know about his double account and therefore it is much more surprising that he is allowed now to get a chance again to post.

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Check what l_mac posted in your petition thread :haha:

Yeah I checked.

How is that fucking prick not banned? Gu should be discusted.

The way the mods work here, there's nothing to do.

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Hey :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:29 PM
No, is there a link? I have not been as actvie this week...

BTW, nice recap
Here's the link, starts with post #203 or something :)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=112804&page=14

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Hello pretty girl :wavey: ;)

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Hello pretty girl :wavey: ;)

Pojke :hug:

TMJordan
11-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Here's the link, starts with post #203 or something :)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=112804&page=14

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa :haha:

This guy is great :worship:

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Pojke :hug:

Are you a Svenska flicka or not? :p

Eden
11-22-2007, 04:37 PM

Hi Jadranka :wavey: :hug:

Will be interesting to see what kind of ban Rogiman gets.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:38 PM
I don't remember that RFK ever posted really something about tennis. I know about his double account and therefore it is much more surprising that he is allowed now to get a chance again to post.

The way the mods work here, there's nothing to do.
To me it is scary that some of the people responsible for such decisions actually have the degree in law.

MTF is kind of fun, but when someone can't handle things on MTF, how would such a person handle real life situations as for example a judge? Not even laughable, horribly scary.
Pelo lais :hearts:

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Are you a Svenska flicka or not? :p

:lol: Yes, I am :devil:

Doris :hug: :wavey:

Nathii :hearts:

Eden
11-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Doris :hug: :wavey:

How's life in Austria? Everything's ok I hope :)

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Hi Jadranka :wavey: :hug:

Will be interesting to see what kind of ban Rogiman gets.
So your name is Doris? :) I actually have never known :o You should add "name" in your thread in NT.

Well, he will get 3 days for the child **** remark and 3 months for being friends with Gustavo :p I'll check if his ban is still active.

GlennMirnyi
11-22-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm going now, but very nice to say hi to Jadranka after a long time (I'm never here when she's online)... :p

I'll be back later, see ya.

K90
11-22-2007, 04:47 PM
hello jadranka :p

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm going now, but very nice to say hi to Jadranka after a long time (I'm never here when she's online)... :p

I'll be back later, see ya.

Damm, and I have to study the whole evening :awww:
bye :hug:

How's life in Austria? Everything's ok I hope :)

Everything is ok :) and there? Cold, no? :p

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 04:49 PM
hello jadranka :p

Deniiiii :hug:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Bye Gu,

Rogiman is unbanned now as well :)

Eden
11-22-2007, 04:56 PM
So your name is Doris? :) I actually have never known :o You should add "name" in your thread in NT.

Yes, that's right :) Nice idea to add the real names to the Birthday thread :yeah:

K90
11-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Deniiiii :hug:

:hug:

how is your day going?:)

Eden
11-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Everything is ok :) and there? Cold, no? :p

Good to hear this :) Yes, it's quite cold, but fortunately not the typical dark November weather, but with a bit sunshine.

Xristos
11-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Not supporting R=FK but supporting Xristos in his quest for greatness!

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Yes, that's right :) Nice idea to add the real names to the Birthday thread :yeah:
I can help you with many names :)

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 05:03 PM
:hug:

how is your day going?:)

Good, good :) how about yours?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:04 PM
Not supporting R=FK but supporting Xristos in his quest for greatness!
Vamos :rocker2:

Eden
11-22-2007, 05:05 PM
I can help you with many names :)

Thanks for offering :hug: I have asked if there's interest at all to add the names, otherwise we can spend our times with better things ;)

K90
Good, good :) how about yours?

not so good:) its raining all day:sad:

Xristos
Vamos :rocker2:

:D

maldini
11-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Jordan did you see he arrested Adam and Murilo in a TT thread?

That was hilarious :haha:

keqtiab :haha:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks for offering :hug: I have asked if there's interest at all to add the names, otherwise we can spend our times with better things ;)
There was once a thread gender/age/name on MTF but not sticky, so forgotten. But kinda popular, I guess people should be interested.

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 05:08 PM
not so good:) its raining all day:sad:

:awww: that sucks..

Well, I'll study now :awww:. See ya :hug:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:09 PM
That was hilarious :haha:

keqtiab :haha:
At first I didn't know what he meant :awww:

I wonder why Jan doesn't want to play with him anymore :o

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:10 PM
:awww: that sucks..

Well, I'll study now :awww:. See ya :hug:
Have a happy studying :awww:

I'll try to be doing it tomorrow because I hope I will feel very reasonable finally.

Xristos
11-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Ok, good night all.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Nightey Chris, I changed the title for you like I had promised.

Xristos
11-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Nightey Chris, I changed the title for you like I had promised.

Thank you sweetheart.

Filakia to all.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Well I am not your sweetheart but good luck nevertheless.

K90
11-22-2007, 05:37 PM

Xristos
11-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Well I am not your sweetheart but good luck nevertheless.

I did not mean it that way..

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Then okay, go sleep and I am waiting for my pizza.

lol I am not even going out for dinners but getting delivered rubbish :haha:

K90
11-22-2007, 05:47 PM
pizza with what? :p

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Xristos keeps hitting at every girl and is in love with Adriana Lima :(

K90
11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
i am in love with her too :lol:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:49 PM
pizza with what? :p
Hmm, you know how it is with flu, you barely differ tastes, so I got something spicy hoping I could feel it :lol:

It's named "hot chili" and will be served with garlic sauce, lol!

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 05:51 PM
i am in love with her too :lol:
:armed:

What does she have what normal life girls don't????

Oh well, money for plastic surgeries, true :haha:

K90
11-22-2007, 05:54 PM
well i love normal girls too :p

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 05:58 PM
this is X time

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Ahahahahhaahhahaahahha!!!!!!!!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6293129#post6293129

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:02 PM
well i love normal girls too :p
If you could tell me one feature that makes you a totally unusual guy, what would it be? :)
this is X time
Ohhh Genci ...................

:kiss:

K90
11-22-2007, 06:05 PM
If you could tell me one feature that makes you a totally unusual guy, what would it be? :)

i really dont know, im not an unusual guy :lol:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:07 PM
And what is your favourite pizza?

Eden
11-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Hmm, you know how it is with flu, you barely differ tastes, so I got something spicy hoping I could feel it :lol:

Oh, so you are ill? Get some vitamines and get well soon :)

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 06:09 PM
oh nathaliia :kiss:

good to see kostas showed Adam the place once again

K90
11-22-2007, 06:09 PM
And what is your favourite pizza?

i dont know how they call it in english, but its capricciosa. pretty usual :D whats urs?

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 06:12 PM
i dont know how they call it in english, but its capricciosa. pretty usual :D whats urs?

Capriciosa is one of myu favs also

ham, mozzarella, mushrooms, artichokes and olives :drool:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Oh, so you are ill? Get some vitamines and get well soon :)
Yeah, since Monday :banghead:. It's the first day when I don't have fever. It's actually antibiotics level cos vitamines aren't enough.

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:13 PM

Hey thread. :p

Chile :help:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:14 PM
I like capricciosa too :banana:

But I try something else practically every time :lol:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:18 PM
oh nathaliia :kiss:

good to see kostas showed Adam the place once again
Adam's place is at police station for being gay with keqtiab, this is what Kostas was trying to say.

Genci :lick:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:20 PM

Hey thread. :p

Chile :help:
Claudio :awww:

Do you feel the need of talking about your problem?

PS. Uruguay :help:

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Claudio :awww:

Do you feel the need of talking about your problem?

PS. Uruguay :help:

What problem? :scared: :scared:
I'm in Santiago now

I went to the German Embassy today. :D

And the Militärattaché gave a view about how the Wehrdienst works there, so I'm hoping to not have many problems there. And he also explained me about what steps I should make when I get there, and bla, bla,bla.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:25 PM
What problem? :scared: :scared:
I'm in Santiago now

And the Militärattaché gave a view about how the Wehrdienst works there, so I'm hoping to not have many problems there. And he also explained me about what steps I should make when I get there, and bla, bla,bla.
0-3 is a problem :sad:

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:31 PM
0-3 is a problem :sad:

It was something...I don't know. :confused:

Paraguay attacked seriously 4 times in the entire match, 3 of them were goals. All thanks to horrible failures from the Defense. :help: And the other was an unvalid goal. (:o It wasn't offside, so It could have been 0-4, but the lineman gave us a hand there)

And what did Chile do in the match?? :scratch: hmmm....

I still don't know, beside running and passing for nothing. :shrug:. But it's not Bielsa's fault, the players are the ones to blame, their lack of discipline and team work is still there. And also Bielsa has made the mistake of giving the tactics of just attack, and just 4 guys to defend, and those 4 guys are not the ones that Bielsa had, for example in th Argie team. So that's why the loss. :p

Eden
11-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah, since Monday :banghead:. It's the first day when I don't have fever. It's actually antibiotics level cos vitamines aren't enough.

And how do you feel? Can you sleep? I had refractory cough for over 2 weeks and tried several medicine before I went to the doctor. It's really the time for colds and flu now.

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
IMO Bielsa just tries the sabotage in Chile :sad:

And this is my personal candidate for a challenger forum mod :worship:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6293195&postcount=298

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Hallo Doris :wavey:

Sorry for the not answering your PM yet, I don't have much time at the moment. Es tuuut mir leid :sad:

Eden
11-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Hi Claudio :wavey:

When does your Wehrdienst start?

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:36 PM

yeah, this guy can read and understand rules in english :worship:

Eden
11-22-2007, 06:37 PM
Sorry for the not answering your PM yet, I don't have much time at the moment. Es tuuut mir leid :sad:

It's ok :hug:

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 06:38 PM
damn, almost put salt instead of sugar in my tea

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi Claudio :wavey:

When does your Wehrdienst start?

I don't know the date exactly, but it will start when i get to the Rathaus in my city (probably Erlangen) to get my adress in Germany, and after that they will call me, I think this will happen in the beggining of March.

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 06:39 PM

he needs to learn better italian before putting his sig in that language

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:41 PM
And how do you feel? Can you sleep? I had refractory cough for over 2 weeks and tried several medicine before I went to the doctor. It's really the time for colds and flu now.
last night was the first that i kinda slept well. also didn't sleep during the day.

i am whining so much cos didn't have any flu for over 2 years :haha: and forgot what a pleasure it is

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:43 PM
That was the last match of the Chilean team that I'll see in Chile :sad:

Next match is in June. :(

Andre♥
11-22-2007, 06:44 PM

It happens to me all the time. I'm also a tea lover! :hearts:

he needs to learn better italian before putting his sig in that language

:haha:

That was the last match of the Chilean team that I'll see in Chile :sad:

Next match is in June. :(

:sad:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:46 PM
yeah, this guy can read and understand rules in english :worship:
So unreal in the challenger forum :haha:

Andre♥
11-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Go X! Destroy the rabbit! :yeah:

(Coelho means rabbit in portuguese)

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 06:47 PM
the challenger forums have been pretty busy lately since there are no ATPs so it's the only tournaments to bet on

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:50 PM
my sexy trendsetter :kiss:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Andre!!!!

Andre♥
11-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Andre!!!!

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 06:56 PM
:wavey: Andre

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Naughty Nathii :wavey:

Andre♥
11-22-2007, 06:59 PM
:wavey: Andre

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Andre has a big bunch of vcash ;)
will you bet again, real cash i mean?

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 07:04 PM
I am in such a troll mood, maybe it's because Lee's birthday :bolt:

martine2
11-22-2007, 07:05 PM
hi :)

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 07:05 PM
:wavey: Martine

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 07:07 PM
hi :)

Hi!

OMG, is that Canas in your avy?????
THE Model :spit:

martine2
11-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi!

OMG, is that Canas in your avy?????
THE Model :spit:

:p looks good enough to me :devil:

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 07:14 PM
:p looks good enough to me :devil:

Ok....

Hi i'm Nicolas...
You're martine i suppose....

martine2
11-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Ok....

Hi i'm Nicolas...
You're martine i suppose....

Hi Nicolas!

Clever boy you are... how did you guess :p

You're from France?

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi Nicolas!

Clever boy you are... how did you guess :p

You're from France?

Oui,

you're from which part of Belgium? I bet Flemish.....

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Yesterday I couldn't talk much with my Pelo lais, because I was studying, and now she has to study :awww:

Well, a couple of days without talking much, it's not so bad, In fact it's sweet to miss somebody :awww:

Nathii, did you like that name for her? Pelo Lais :p

Andre♥
11-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Andre has a big bunch of vcash ;)
will you bet again, real cash i mean?

Next season! :p

kostas kastoria
11-22-2007, 07:22 PM
stop this eriet forum i will stop it i have nerves :mad:

martine2
11-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Oui,

you're from which part of Belgium? I bet Flemish.....

ça alors... :ras: Pourquoi?

Martine n'est pas un nom flamand n'est-ce pas :angel:

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 07:25 PM
ça alors... :ras: Pourquoi?

Martine n'est pas un nom flamand n'est-ce pas :angel:

Sure it isn't Flemish...... Unless you are 45, Martine sounds like a pretty ols name for a young lady!

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 07:26 PM
stop this eriet forum i will stop it i have nerves :mad:

what is wrong pal?

martine2
11-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Sure it isn't Flemish...... Unless you are 45, Martine sounds like a pretty ols name for a young lady!

Well thank you very much :o :o

BTW my boss is called Nicolas....he's French AND he's 42 :p

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 07:29 PM
back :)

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Pelo lais :p

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Pelo lais :p

hahahah :o

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Well thank you very much :o :o

BTW my boss is called Nicolas....he's French AND he's 42 :p

I never said Martine was an ugly name, i said it's unusual for youg women to have it....

Whatever,
Your boss must be a nice guy! :D

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 07:35 PM
hahahah :o

sorry :p

how's the studying?

martine2
11-22-2007, 07:36 PM
I never said Martine was an ugly name, i said it's unusual for youg women to have it....

Whatever,
Your boss must be a nice guy! :D

Mmmm... on my official passport it's "Martina" :help:

My boss (in spite of the name) is ok, but bosses never are nice guys ;)

Il est Parisien, et toi?

Jadranka
11-22-2007, 07:41 PM
sorry :p

how's the studying?

ehm... boring? :o yep, boring like a boring fly..

ClaudiuS
11-22-2007, 07:52 PM
ehm... boring? :o yep, boring like a boring fly..

:awww: :hug:

My week and the following will be like the same as yours :(

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Mmmm... on my official passport it's "Martina" :help:

My boss (in spite of the name) is ok, but bosses never are nice guys ;)

Il est Parisien, et toi?

Nîmois......

Bruxelloise?

martine2
11-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Nîmois......

Bruxelloise?

Anversoise :) et 100% Flamande

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Anversoise :) et 100% Flamande

So you're Flemish, i was right :woohoo:

BTW, You have people at every ages called Nicolas in France, unlike Martine ;)
Mrtina is a nice name though.....

martine2
11-22-2007, 08:50 PM
So you're Flemish, i was right :woohoo:

BTW, You have people at every ages called Nicolas in France, unlike Martine ;)
Mrtina is a nice name though.....

Over here (in Flemish) people usually say "Tine"

NIKKO84
11-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Over here (in Flemish) people usually say "Tine"

Okay!

Nice sig! Is it Patience far right?

martine2
11-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes, it is. The only non-latino :p

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 08:57 PM
only non-latinos she likes are Malisse and Wawrinka :o

edit: :eek: where did Patience come from

rocketassist
11-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey thread! :)

Any idea what tournament Xristos is in and if he beat Coelho?

martine2
11-22-2007, 09:00 PM
only non-latinos she likes are Malisse and Wawrinka :o

edit: :eek: where did Patience come from

He's always been there :p

(well "always" is a big word. He's there since RG. PLayed very well there and I also noticed he doesn't look bad at all :devil: )

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 09:00 PM
yes, i know but i dont pay attention to faces
he's never been in the names list in your sig

martine2
11-22-2007, 09:07 PM
yes, i know but i dont pay attention to faces

Me neither but he's got a nice ass too :p

he's never been in the names list in your sig

Because only the ones who really deserve it are there and this takes more then a nice ass...

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:07 PM

martine2
11-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Hi Michael :)

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm back :D

scarecrows
then you should put pics of asses rather than faces there. you can only see a bit of Zaba's there

scarecrows
hi Michael and welcome back Naths

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Where do you see Patience :confused:

martine2
11-22-2007, 09:12 PM
then you should put pics of asses rather than faces there. you can only see a bit of Zaba's there

I'm using my imagination eh :p

martine2
11-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Where do you see Patience :confused:

next to Nadal

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey thread! :)

Any idea what tournament Xristos is in and if he beat Coelho?

an amateur tournament called KIA and the winner gets ticket to AO finals

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:20 PM
AO final but not as a player of course :tape:

Nathaliia
11-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Martine, do you like Malisse's ass or you like him cos he's Belgian?

Snowwy
11-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Hi Michael :)

Hi how aare you today Martine, your eyes any better?

hi Michael and welcome back Naths

Heyy Genci, what are you doing with all your time now that your importnat tennis tournament is over :)

Is he nay better now..(ie does he have a chance of winning?

scarecrows
11-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Heyy Genci, what are you doing with all your time now that your importnat tennis tournament is over :)

Is he nay better now..(ie does he have a chance of winning?

just killing it, I really should start studying as I might have the specialization test in february/march but I've forgotten how it's done

He says that his time has come :shrug: