Attention Seekers 23 [Archive] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

Attention Seekers 23

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Hey :wavey:

Vamos Genci :rocker2:

btw, Fifa WC thread updated, looong time I haven't update it :p
We need to beat Belgium tmrw to get to the Euro champs for the 1st time in history :D

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 10:35 PM
We need to beat Belgium tmrw to get to the Euro champs for the 1st time in history :D

isnt Belgium having a tough time with teams like Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan?

Lee
11-16-2007, 10:36 PM
probably monday, if these insane rain stops

send all your rain to Arizona, we are desperate :awww:

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 10:37 PM

we're desperate too, we need rain to fill our lakes so we can have some more electrical energy

right now it's raining cats and dogs

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 10:38 PM
After the collapse of communism he moved to Greece and it was a good thing for him, I heard him talking after his first title in Barcelona about training conditions in Albania and it was just sad.

You probably also could provide him the better doping substances :p

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 10:39 PM
After the collapse of communism he moved to Greece and it was a good thing for him, I heard him talking after his first title in Barcelona about training conditions in Albania and it was just sad.

too true

if I was him I'd do the same
and I'd suggest every good sportsman here to do it

Merton
11-16-2007, 10:39 PM
You probably also could provide him the better doping substances :p

This is weight-lifting we are talking about, I think practically everybody must be doping, there are some unfortunate souls that get caught :shrug:

Lee
11-16-2007, 10:41 PM
we're desperate too, we need rain to fill our lakes so we can have some more electrical energy

Good so hopefully you will have less power cut.

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 10:43 PM
Good so hopefully you will have less power cut.

that's what we hope

so far in my area we have 3-4 hours cut and we're quite a privileged area

Merton
11-16-2007, 10:44 PM

The draught is pretty scary, and it barely makes the news :help:

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 10:44 PM
We share feelings about Hewitt and Manchester United. I don't mind Nadal but I am not a fan either. But come you don't like a former Sopot champ? :p
I am not a fan of Ferrer either but he deserves a lot of respect, his counterpunching is interesting to watch. Surprisingly for his style he is kind of a late bloomer.
At least we have something in common :D Even if it's so creative feature like negative feelings towards someone.

Rafa beat Chucho in Sopot, this speaks enough of my early feelings for him :o. I was a teen back then and even more stupid than now, so my reasonings were also very childish, I didn't want him to be better ever than my favourite players, and I clearly saw he was hell good. I saw him for the first time in 2003 and already disliked in advance :haha:.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Manchester United, well their glory fans piss me off a lot, but they do play football that's magical on the eye.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Nathii, by any chance did you watch the Davydenko-Vassallo match this year?

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Manchester United, well their glory fans piss me off a lot, but they do play football that's magical on the eye.
Well, if to add posts you have made in this thread from all your accounts, you would have been already on the front page for a long time.

Also funny, that you, me and Burro are biggest Gulbistards on this board except from the native Latvians.

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, if to add posts you have made in this thread from all your accounts, you would have been already on the front page for a long time.

Also funny, that you, me and Burro are biggest Gulbistards on this board except from the native Latvians.

you have to challenge his fangirls now

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 10:49 PM

The oh so magical JXneutron and the unknown but talented demonking.

jitterbug is a loyal Gulbis fan :D She's rad.

Lee
11-16-2007, 10:51 PM
The draught is pretty scary, and it barely makes the news :help:

Unfortunately, people living here are still burying their head in the sands. Four states (Arizona, Utah, Colorado and Southern California) rely on the Colorado River (the one that created the majestic Grand Canyon) to provide water but most of the people do not preserve water even large percentage of them live in desert like environment :banghead:

When I lived in Alberta, Canada, one of the few places with the abundance supply of fresh water, people there are still very concious of preserving water.

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 10:52 PM
isnt Belgium having a tough time with teams like Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan?
Apparently we lost to Armenia and were losing to Kazakhstan before the stadium lights were turned off in act of sabotage.
:awww:

How is the situation with powercuts now when it rains much?
This is weight-lifting we are talking about, I think practically everybody must be doping, there are some unfortunate souls that get caught :shrug:
Yeah, it's only a matter of where someone maliciously puts the substance - into sportsman's food, drink or the toothpaste.

Lee
11-16-2007, 10:53 PM
The oh so magical JXneutron and the unknown but talented demonking.

jitterbug is a loyal Gulbis fan :D She's rad.

Do you forget a very special fish?

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Nathii, by any chance did you watch the Davydenko-Vassallo match this year?
No, I was stuck with work here dammit. But I had a prematch bet on MVA which got voided.

But I am going next year, no matter what.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Do you forget a very special fish?

Mardy? :lol:

I'm confused.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 10:59 PM
No, I was stuck with work here dammit. But I had a prematch bet on MVA which got voided.

But I am going next year, no matter what.

I watched Pashanski-Tursunov in St Petersburg and when Boris went a set and a break up he started serve-volleying on 1st and 2nd serves. Funny stuff and you could tell he was fixing :lol:

Merton
11-16-2007, 10:59 PM
Unfortunately, people living here are still burying their head in the sands. Four states (Arizona, Utah, Colorado and Southern California) rely on the Colorado River (the one that created the majestic Grand Canyon) to provide water but most of the people do not preserve water even large percentage of them live in desert like environment :banghead:

When I lived in Alberta, Canada, one of the few places with the abundance supply of fresh water, people there are still very concious of preserving water.

This is the kind of problem that local politicians do not have the power to deal with and state and federal level politicians love to kick it down for their successors to solve. But it would help at least to make people aware of the problem, the press does not help in this direction.

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:01 PM
you have to challenge his fangirls now
I don't count the fangirls, the institution of the fangirl makes me puke and I'm sure you know why.

I am only a fangirl of yours :kiss: Even a hard tard... Genci 4 lyfe!

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Mardy? :lol:

I'm confused.

no you're not. :p You know her very well. ;)

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:04 PM
no you're not. :p You know her very well. ;)

I'm actually unsure. Probably someone from next door's thread.

Merton
11-16-2007, 11:06 PM
I am off for dinner. We will catch up later :wavey:

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 11:07 PM
bye bye Merti boy

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Bye Merton! :wavey: Nice talking to you.

I'm actually unsure. Probably someone from next door's thread.

bingo

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:08 PM
And I am off for preparing dinner :sobbing:

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:09 PM
I watched Pashanski-Tursunov in St Petersburg and when Boris went a set and a break up he started serve-volleying on 1st and 2nd serves. Funny stuff and you could tell he was fixing :lol:
:lol:

There was a lovely match Davydenko-Monfils in Gstaad, I actually wasn't aware of the fact Kolya fixes (or at least couldn't figure how common fixing matches was). Kolya so much wanted to lose, just served the breaks on the plate, and then rain started to fall, Gael started to choke, served 3 dfs and UE. Match was continued on the next day, Kolya ued it away easily, Gael started to choke again being passive and scared, finally Kolya managed to finish the tank :haha:

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:09 PM
bingo

Ive looked through the post counts and the nearest match seems to be pennythepenguin (Jiat), penguin is the closest thing to a fish I spotted :lol:

GlennMirnyi
11-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Bye bye Merton.

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Dammit, I must wake up soon :lol:

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Ive looked through the post counts and the nearest match seems to be pennythepenguin (Jiat), penguin is the closest thing to a fish I spotted :lol:

salmon

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:12 PM
salmon

Gab? We never really talked that often.. but yes she's loyal to the clan. :)

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:12 PM

salmon

BINGO

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:13 PM
She's the one discovered Gulbis for the Djokovic clan

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:14 PM
I thought she was a fan of Gu and not Gu-lbis.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:14 PM
Really not on t'ball t'nite. :o

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:15 PM
OMG Djokovic clan likes Gulbis? :bolt:

;)

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:16 PM
I supported Erno since St Petersburg 2006 when he seemed like this plucky baby faced assassin who had his temperamental moments, yet he managed to close out Hernych.

Been a fan since.

Lee

;)

Don't worry, that clan hardly post in GM. :lol: That's why Jordan don't know too much, I guess, as he is not in the Djokovic clan. ;)

rocketassist

;)

They won't when he kicks his ass so badly in a few years time that beardy boy will run and hide. :p

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:17 PM
I am procastinating

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Been a fan since DC in April 2006, we beat Latvia 5-0 and even Przysiężny beat his nemesis Juska :haha:.

But now we face Switzerland, at least we should take a point in doubles ;)

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Speaking of DC, I wonder if we'll even win a set in Buenos Aires, and also if Murray will become as controversial and hated over there as Hewitt is.

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 11:25 PM
Nathi told me about Gulbis before he became popular because of St. Petersburg :D

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:25 PM
They won't when he kicks his ass so badly in a few years time that beardy boy will run and hide. :p

The Djokovic clan has lots of love to spread around.

Really, don't mix up those in GM from those in his forum. There's hardly any posts in his forum that trash players who beat him. :shrug:

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Speaking of DC, I wonder if we'll even win a set in Buenos Aires, and also if Murray will become as controversial and hated over there as Hewitt is.
Haha if he beats an Argie, he surely will :worship:
Nathi told me about Gulbis before he became popular because of St. Petersburg :D
Magic of Puszczykówko, isn't it? ;) The DC teams actually stayed at the same hotel you did.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:31 PM
The Djokovic clan has lots of love to spread around.

Really, don't mix up those in GM from those in his forum. There's hardly any posts in his forum that trash players who beat him. :shrug:

It was a tongue in cheek comment. ;) I never read his forum.

I used to like him a lot and he was one of my faves when he broke through but all the strange behaviour and acting games irritated me.

He's nowhere near my most disliked list but nowhere near my faves.

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Okay, awfully late. Loving to chat with you, but must go sleep and I'll be online for a while early in the morning :p.

Nathaliia
11-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Why do you like Isner Joe btw?

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 11:32 PM
I'll leave early as well, so have a good trip to Wroclaw

GlennMirnyi
11-16-2007, 11:33 PM
So nice Fakervic has taken 6 sets in a row up his blabbermouth. Maybe he'll learn how not to be a cheater this way.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Haha if he beats an Argie, he surely will :worship:

Can't be ruled out considering the amount of choke jobbies the Argentines have- Acasuso, Nalbandian, Calleri, Monaco, Gaudio (albeit unlikely to feature) are all very good at the art of cracking under the pressure.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Why do you like Isner Joe btw?

Same reason as Gulbis :lol: Another baby faced assassin despite his height, watched him in Washington DC fighting hard and showing real guts out there. A serve-volleyer to boot, which there are a lack of right now apart from Steps and Lizard Lips Mahut.

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 11:37 PM
A serve-volleyer to boot, which there are a lack of right now apart from Steps and Lizard Lips Mahut.

he volleys worse than Roddick

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:38 PM
he volleys worse than Roddick

Some of his net play at that event was great- especially against Monfils.

Monfils did choke at *6-5 though :haha:

GlennMirnyi
11-16-2007, 11:40 PM
People who say Isner can't volley haven't watched him in Washington.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:43 PM
So nice Fakervic has taken 6 sets in a row up his blabbermouth. Maybe he'll learn how not to be a cheater this way.

He hasn't been giving it the big 'I am' either.

Federer will beat Nadal and Pics will cane Roddick.

Lee
11-16-2007, 11:45 PM

I agree with Gu :eek:

scarecrows
11-16-2007, 11:45 PM

true I havent

but at US Open he was hilarious

GlennMirnyi
11-16-2007, 11:46 PM
true I havent

but at US Open he was hilarious

I watched him in other tournaments and he really seems to still freeze a bit in the big stages.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:48 PM
It's 10 sets by the way Gu- beaten by Fat Dave in Madrid and Santoro in Paris :lol:

GlennMirnyi
11-16-2007, 11:53 PM
It's 10 sets by the way Gu- beaten by Fat Dave in Madrid and Santoro in Paris :lol:

10 sets in a row up that big mouth. Maybe that will teach him something.

rocketassist
11-16-2007, 11:55 PM
The funny thing was in Paris it was a clear tank job and everybody could spot this and he got no criticism or fine yet the PMK got so much stick and has actually won his appeal.

GlennMirnyi
11-17-2007, 12:15 AM
The funny thing was in Paris it was a clear tank job and everybody could spot this and he got no criticism or fine yet the PMK got so much stick and has actually won his appeal.

True. The players need to fight for their right to tank whenever they need.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Nobody is dumb enough to fight with the mafia, neither is Mr. Disney :o.

Snowwy
11-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Why do you say that nathii

gulzhan
11-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Congrats, Genci! :yeah:

And I saw you are in the final of the tt in doubles, good luck! :rocker2:

gulzhan
11-17-2007, 01:37 PM
hi here! :wavey: :)

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Why do you say that nathii
Stating the obvious, though probably it isn't a good subject for a chat in a tennis forum or in public view in general.
Congrats, Genci! :yeah:

And I saw you are in the final of the tt in doubles, good luck! :rocker2:
They lead on CB after semis, but it will be all up for the final. I already know their tips :D

Hello around by the way. I'm at the dorm now :)

JMG
11-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Scum Italians

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Yeah, exactly. Always the same with them :retard:

:sad:

Genci must be jerking of happiness though :rolleyes:

JMG
11-17-2007, 05:57 PM
But the Poles will prove their class once again this evening. :worship: Polish football is big suck, but they are happy not to have Greece in their group.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 05:57 PM
lol I am checking the scores now, this is too funny, Israel is beating Russia at HT, please don't tell me England is going through :help: Adam did a great jinx with his thread title.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 05:59 PM
But the Poles will prove their class once again this evening. :worship: Polish football is big suck, but they are happy not to have Greece in their group.
Objectively these suckers should win, Belgium plays without 8 players from the nominal team, but with our guys you never know, they can lose the unloseable.

Snowwy
11-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Poland's good though, they will win.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 06:27 PM
We aren't as good as Greece :o

;)

And how is Canada doing these days by the way? Not a team I have heard much about...

Snowwy
11-17-2007, 06:29 PM
At soccer? I think the women are good, they have some pretty players lol. Mens are bad though.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 06:42 PM
At soccer? I think the women are good, they have some pretty players lol. Mens are bad though.
Women's soccer is not soccer :awww: It's something undefined :lol:

Anyway Albania is losing home to Belarus grrr. Anyway Russia has a draw with Israel now, so I guess if they also beat Andorra (which is deep shit) England is out :aparty:

martine2
11-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Objectively these suckers should win, Belgium plays without 8 players from the nominal team, but with our guys you never know, they can lose the unloseable.

Even if it would have been the normal team, they still would win.

Belgian soccer is SO hopeless nowadays....

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:01 PM
No Enzo Scifo :awww:

It's 0-0 and my parents just called me and said PL is playing better though can't score and that the match isn't even so uninteresting.

Russia lost, bunch of fuckers :haha:

Albania 2-2 at half-time.

rocketassist
11-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Fixers lose. Life is great. England I don't enjoy watching despite being my country, but it's great that they look like going through and not the corrupted fix masters.

martine2
11-17-2007, 07:14 PM
No Enzo Scifo :awww:

It's 0-0 and my parents just called me and said PL is playing better though can't score and that the match isn't even so uninteresting.

Russia lost, bunch of fuckers :haha:

Albania 2-2 at half-time.

:lol: maybe they'd better select retired players like Scifo again...

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:18 PM
I guess we scored judging from the sudden outburst of happiness coming from the TV hall at the dorm :p

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Fixers lose. Life is great. England I don't enjoy watching despite being my country, but it's great that they look like going through and not the corrupted fix masters.
This is so hilarious, I already keep wondering if it has something to do with Abramovich who is a Russian Jew and lives in England :haha:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:20 PM
:lol: maybe they'd better select retired players like Scifo again...
How was your day btw, did the kids arrive for the weekend?

martine2
11-17-2007, 07:21 PM
I guess we scored judging from the sudden outburst of happiness coming from the TV hall at the dorm :p

You don't go home during weekends?

martine2
11-17-2007, 07:23 PM
How was your day btw, did the kids arrive for the weekend?

Peaceful day with only dog kiddies :p

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:23 PM
You don't go home during weekends?
Been home yesterday and today in the morning. I am not in the perfect relations with my parents.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Peaceful day with only dog kiddies :p
Dog kiddies??????????????

Something I don't know?? You have puppies? :awww:

martine2
11-17-2007, 07:29 PM
No way! :lol: my 4 dogs are the "dog kiddies"

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:32 PM
My 'nieuwe laptop' is my kid :lol:

How are the dogs doing? Is everything ok with health?

martine2
11-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, they're fine. It's the off season so no stress.

3 of them "made kiddies" this week, but not over here.
No puppy litter for me. Wouldn't be able to sell them :awww:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:38 PM
True, all your dogs are the boys. Good that at least you let them enjoy the sex :D.

Sex is so cool :D:D:D

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Recap of posts 116.271-117.810

That's a lot of pages to go through again, but is there a thing I wouldn't do for my dear readers, well, admitting Umag is better than Sopot maybe.

It is quiet in the thread now, I have nothing against it, no need to urge with responses to each single post and it has become a football thread out of late with golden thoughts of kostas kastoria on Polish football (it sucks, unlike Greek), Merton hoping I don't read his wishes for Portugal to advance, and me being spiteful back as I had a hangover after my birthday party #7000. I am not celebrating any parties anymore, thanks again for the kind wishes, time to get sober though. Today I got a silver jacket as a gift from my dad for 440 PLN from a Danish company named Solar. Speaking of Denmark, Edu is Danish of origin and changed his name to Zirconsen to celebrate his 10.000th post (over 3K in this thread) and Kielan, our new poster, is German of nationality, though his heart is partly Danish for sure, he also hates Bayern Munich which always needs to be counted for a plus.

Sporting events, Genci was accused of not trying enough at the Albanian championships, so served two bagels to the mugs, his semifinal score was 6-1 6-0 (or vice versa) and the final is on Monday. Genci and Andre, the hottest TT player by far (both retiring after the season so Nikki and I hope to take after), reached the final of Shanghai TMC. They have the CB advantage after Day One, hopefully won't fuck the Day Two. I refused playing Shrewsbury challenger with kostas. Because I am playing with Sheva, definitely the sweet person from Holland. We also have a new Dutch poster in here, TankingTheSet. Poor one, lost on betting on Roddick over Federer. Sheesh, I have warned 3 different people during this TMC from their bets and they all lost, I am a horrible jinx.

The last news from me, I downloaded MSN (after days of attempts). You can ask my address via PM.

Mia made the first more serious poster bashing attempt after the times of thread getting closed, when she attacked leng jai for being a Haas fanboy and not even a funny one. Adrian himself attended the Muse concert and wants to have Bellamy's babies.

Martine is going to suffer more after the eye surgery till her sight gets stable. Poor girl needed to work with Excel.

Oh, I would write more, maybe next time.
Cheers.

martine2
11-17-2007, 07:45 PM
True, all your dogs are the boys. Good that at least you let them enjoy the sex :D.

They agree to that :angel:
Fortunately they are ranked good "in the market" so they get a lot of girls.
Only thing they aren't really romantic. No foreplay at all :o just "come and get it over with"...

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:48 PM
They agree to that :angel:
Fortunately they are ranked good "in the market" so they get a lot of girls.
Only thing they aren't really romantic. No foreplay at all :o just "come and get it over with"...
I can come with the foreplay only :o

Maybe you should give your dogs some advices :haha: My dog has never had sex but to be honest, he resembles Mr. Bean so badly in terms of behaviour :banghead: He doesn't know what to do with the lady, just beats her with his paw to the ground :help:

PS. We lead 2-0, Smolarek again :haha:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Haha called my dad, he said Tomasz Frankowski might play for Śląsk Wrocław, I checked and it's actually true :eek: Would be hell delicious :eek:

Snowwy
11-17-2007, 07:53 PM
TankingTheSet posts here now? :)

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 07:59 PM
He made a couple of posts between one city picture and another. But now probably he is watching the big issues of Holland over Luxembourg :haha:

Where is the Dutch team that I fell in love with as a child :shrug:

Besides, all the best people post here, so your doubles partner can't be worse :p

rocketassist
11-17-2007, 08:01 PM

Over here it's not a normal thing when a woman talks about sex and normally it's the men who buzz about it :p

martine2
11-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Over here it's not a normal thing when a woman talks about sex and normally it's the men who buzz about it :p

:eek: where do you live?

rocketassist
11-17-2007, 08:05 PM
:eek: where do you live?

North west England in a borough or peninsula called the Wirral.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm not a normal woman, I'm Nathii the Attention Seeker :D

And seriously, in my country it's a forbidden subject for many people, especially girls :haha: and how much the guys have no clue about it, you can figure by going to bed with any of them, though of course, they will be talking a lot about how good they are :haha:.

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:16 PM
We need to beat Armenia and draw with Finland at home to qualify.

If we don't qualify, that will be the biggest choke job ever! :unsure:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Andre :hearts:

Mate we haven't talked for ages about something reasonable. How are you doing these days? Where do you work?

I hope you beat them, I am still a Portuguese "fangirl".

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Andre :hearts:

Mate we haven't talked for ages about something reasonable. How are you doing these days? Where do you work?

I hope you beat them, I am still a Portuguese "fangirl".

Finally, I have time to talk a little bit with you.

I stopped studying computer science & management and I'll start studying economics & management next semester or next year, I still don't know. I've finally realized that I suck in computer science and I decided to dedicate myself 100% to numbers.

I worked in the company my dad also works for a month, doing some job that should have been done years ago. I finished the task, got paid and now I'm at home doing nothing. I'll work for a year, while waiting for next year to go to university again. I have some job offers, I'm just waiting for the right one.

:hug:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Poland has qualified!

Congrats! :yeah:

(I hope we don't crush you again 4-0 :tape: )

TankingTheSet
11-17-2007, 08:31 PM
He made a couple of posts between one city picture and another. But now probably he is watching the big issues of Holland over Luxembourg :haha:

:lol: I usually don't give a **** about football except during EC/WC's. I just saw Netherlands beat Luxembourg 1-0 and it was almost a draw in the last few minutes :haha:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Finally, I have time to talk a little bit with you.

I stopped studying computer science & management and I'll start studying economics & management next semester or next year, I still don't know. I've finally realized that I suck in computer science and I decided to dedicate myself 100% to numbers.

I worked in the company my dad also works for a month, doing some job that should have been done years ago. I finished the task, got paid and now I'm at home doing nothing. I'll work for a year, while waiting for next year to go to university again. I have some job offers, I'm just waiting for the right one.

:hug:
Haha I caught myself on having things for the Economics students these days :haha:. Funny that you also chose this course.

Good that you figured what is good for you, my ex roomie studies Biology for 2 years and then figured it wasn't what she wanted and took Economics instead, and she's almost graduating and very happy. Sometimes the brave decisions are the good decisions.

Good luck with everything Andre, I have the best opinion about you and I hope the others also will find out what a great person you are :hug: And I am so happy that you play with Genci that TT final :hug:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:33 PM
Portugal lacks a striker.

We have one called Makukula (he's from Congo), but he is in the bench.

Hugo Almeida :help:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Haha I caught myself on having things for the Economics students these days :haha:. Funny that you also chose this course.

Good that you figured what is good for you, my ex roomie studies Biology for 2 years and then figured it wasn't what she wanted and took Economics instead, and she's almost graduating and very happy. Sometimes the brave decisions are the good decisions.

Good luck with everything Andre, I have the best opinion about you and I hope the others also will find out what a great person you are :hug: And I am so happy that you play with Genci that TT final :hug:

Thanks, Nathi! :hug:

I am a brave person and I never had troubles in making hard decisions. That change of graduations also means I'm moving to another university, so all the problems that I had there are now left behind. Including my sentimental problem.

I feel happy! :)

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Poland has qualified!

Congrats! :yeah:

(I hope we don't crush you again 4-0 :tape: )
Oh, Andre... stop living with the past :sad:

Didn't we beat you 2-1 home and had a draw 2-2 away during these Euro Champs Q? :awww:

BTW that was ridiculous, I was watching Kas/Petzschner in Stockholm when my dad called me and asked if I knew the score. "We lead" - I said. He said: "Yes, how much?". I answered: "1-0". He corrected: "No, 2-0". I resumed: "Cool". And we disconnected. I thought it was for a piss, until people from the tournament staff started to congratulate me and I figured we really won :haha:.

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Oh, Andre... stop living with the past :sad:

Didn't we beat you 2-1 home and had a draw 2-2 away during these Euro Champs Q? :awww:

BTW that was ridiculous, I was watching Kas/Petzschner in Stockholm when my dad called me and asked if I knew the score. "We lead" - I said. He said: "Yes, how much?". I answered: "1-0". He corrected: "No, 2-0". I resumed: "Cool". And we disconnected. I thought it was for a piss, until people from the tournament staff started to congratulate me and I figured we really won :haha:.

Poland only won because Scolari forgot to punch someone! :lol:

Oh crap, Portugal is playing terrible. The crowd is booing them and I like it! :p

Btw Kas/Petzschner match > Soccer match :worship:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:42 PM
:lol: I usually don't give a **** about football except during EC/WC's. I just saw Netherlands beat Luxembourg 1-0 and it was almost a draw in the last few minutes :haha:
Why the heck do you suck these days? :( You have great individual players, but suck as a team. I mean, it's not news that your team isn't working together, I remember some physical fights in 1996 during Euro Champs, but still, argh.

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:43 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

:woohoo:

Hugo Almeida 1-0

(Finally, but we are sucking tonight :tape: )

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:45 PM

Thanks, Nathi! :hug:

I am a brave person and I never had troubles in making hard decisions. That change of graduations also means I'm moving to another university, so all the problems that I had there are now left behind. Including my sentimental problem.

I feel happy! :)
I assume the problem we were PMing about is also gone? :D

You don't even know how much I am happy for you. You know, I am a hopelessly egocentric person, but I have people like you, Genci and maybe some other guys that I care about much more than about myself...

And right now I am fucking happy that you are happy, you deserve all the best for being such a golden boy :hug:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I assume the problem we were PMing about is also gone? :D

You don't even know how much I am happy for you. You know, I am a hopelessly egocentric person, but I have people like you, Genci and maybe some other guys that I care about much more than about myself...

And right now I am fucking happy that you are happy, you deserve all the best for being such a golden boy :hug:

It's everything gone. Everything. :)

Thanks for being happy for me. You know I also care a lot about you! :hearts:

Btw I'm officially planning to go to Poland next summer. :cool:

TankingTheSet
11-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Why the heck do you suck these days? :( You have great individual players, but suck as a team. I mean, it's not news that your team isn't working together, I remember some physical fights in 1996 during Euro Champs, but still, argh.

I hate Van Basten (the coach), I think he is arrogant and a very poor coach, and I am not the only one either who thinks that.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Portugal lacks a striker.

We have one called Makukula (he's from Congo), but he is in the bench.

Hugo Almeida :help:
Nuno Gomes rocks :awww:
Poland only won because Scolari forgot to punch someone! :lol:

Oh crap, Portugal is playing terrible. The crowd is booing them and I like it! :p

Btw Kas/Petzschner match > Soccer match :worship:
Scolari :haha:

Actually my dad said it was the best Poland's match in history :eek: And he hasn't skipped any since early 1960s :eek:

I saw only extracts on Eurosport on the next day, but I lacked sleep so much...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Hugo Almeida 1-0

The win is the win :D

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:51 PM
It's everything gone. Everything. :)

Thanks for being happy for me. You know I also care a lot about you! :hearts:

Btw I'm officially planning to go to Poland next summer. :cool:
So cool :bounce:

I should clear up my things in here to be able to have some travels as well finally :o. I am already missing the Rotterdam ATP (arghhh) but never-ever Sopot :inlove:

And visiting Portugal keeps being one of my dreams all the time... the beautiful ocean, the horribly hot boys... and stuff :o.

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:54 PM
So cool :bounce:

I should clear up my things in here to be able to have some travels as well finally :o. I am already missing the Rotterdam ATP (arghhh) but never-ever Sopot :inlove:

And visiting Portugal keeps being one of my dreams all the time... the beautiful ocean, the horribly hot boys... and stuff :o.

:)

There are so many places I also want to visit!

My dad went to Italy, Greece, Malta and Croatia last week and I was so jealous of him!

He brought me a nice sweat-shirt from Athens, so he is forgiven! :lol:

Btw Nuno Gomes is in the bench. He is coming from an injury.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:54 PM
I hate Van Basten (the coach), I think he is arrogant and a very poor coach, and I am not the only one either who thinks that.
Yup my very good Dutch friend shares your opinion on Van Basten. Not every great player becomes a great coach.

Though, why is he arrogant?

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Yup my very good Dutch friend shares your opinion on Van Basten. Not every great player becomes a great coach.

Though, why is he arrogant?

Dutch coaches are mostly arrogant.

Van Gaal :tape:

Co Adriaanse :tape: x1000

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 08:57 PM
:)

There are so many places I also want to visit!

My dad went to Italy, Greece, Malta and Croatia last week and I was so jealous of him!

He brought me a nice sweat-shirt from Athens, so he is forgiven! :lol:

Btw Nuno Gomes is in the bench. He is coming from an injury.
What if I came to Portugal for a weekend this year? :eek:

I actually earned some cash and it even wasn't on betting :haha: (I have a betting break till the end of the season)

Athens was one of our subjects last night ;) I got a t-shirt with Albania from Genci for my birthday :)

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 08:58 PM
What if I came to Portugal for a weekend this year? :eek:

I actually earned some cash and it even wasn't on betting :haha: (I have a betting break till the end of the season)

Athens was one of our subjects last night ;) I got a t-shirt with Albania from Genci for my birthday :)

You are always welcome to come to my home! :)

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Dutch coaches are mostly arrogant.

Van Gaal :tape:

Co Adriaanse :tape: x1000
I think that Dutch guys are in general mostly arrogant and overconfident :tape: :ignore: :bolt: (something in the water or I don't know :p)

but Dick Advocaat was my most hated one, closely followed by Van Gaal :retard:

Javier Clemente remains my most disliked coach in Europe, after taking out Mendieta the Valencia's finest in a crucial match of Euro 2000.

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:03 PM
I think that Dutch guys are in general mostly arrogant and overconfident :tape: :ignore: :bolt: (something in the water or I don't know :p)

but Dick Advocaat was my most hated one, closely followed by Van Gaal :retard:

Javier Clemente remains my most disliked coach in Europe, after taking out Mendieta the Valencia's finest in a crucial match of Euro 2000.

Clemente is crap. Thank God the Portugal & Poland coalition put his ass out of Euro 2008! :cool:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah my thoughts on Clemente as well :haha:

He also had some accident that couldn't attend all the matches :haha:

As for Porto, I have to check the flights and my schedule :p.

I should also make a poll for the Attention Seekers meeting. I think it would have a chance if in Germany or UK, though I think Prague or Sopot during the events would be also fine options :p

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah my thoughts on Clemente as well :haha:

He also had some accident that couldn't attend all the matches :haha:

As for Porto, I have to check the flights and my schedule :p.

I should also make a poll for the Attention Seekers meeting. I think it would have a chance if in Germany or UK, though I think Prague or Sopot during the events would be also fine options :p

Probably he slipped on some shit he had just said! :lol:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Probably he slipped on some shit he had just said! :lol:
:haha:

I keep hearing drunk idiots shouting out happy about Poland's win all around :o

Actually it's our first Euro Champs :eek:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:12 PM

I keep hearing drunk idiots shouting out happy about Poland's win all around :o

Actually it's our first Euro Champs :eek:

Really? :eek:

But you were damn good in the 70's and 80's, no?

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Really? :eek:

But you were damn good in the 70's and 80's, no?
We were twice the bronze medalists of World Champs, in 1974 (we deserved to win it, according to opinion of many, but were cheated against West Germany in semis) and 1982 (when Boniek had his debut, smth that might interest GWH, his daughter is married to Santopadre :lol: and a young chick named Camilla Boniek and playing for Italy is given the WCs and always loses).

But never made into Euro champs, grrr.

Portuguese biggest success was a bronze medal in World Champs when Eusebio was playing :awww:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:17 PM
We were twice the bronze medalists of World Champs, in 1974 (we deserved to win it, according to opinion of many, but were cheated against West Germany in semis) and 1982 (when Boniek had his debut, smth that might interest GWH, his daughter is married to Santopadre :lol: and a young chick named Camilla Boniek and playing for Italy is given the WCs and always loses).

But never made into Euro champs, grrr.

Portuguese biggest success was a bronze medal in World Champs when Eusebio was playing :awww:

Yep, 3rd in WC in 1966 and now 4th in 2006.

We also came 2nd in Euro 2004 and 3rd in Euro 1984 and Euro 2000.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Yep, 3rd in WC in 1966 and now 4th in 2006.

We also came 2nd in Euro 2004 and 3rd in Euro 1984 and Euro 2000.
In 2006 it was fixed, I was in a hospital in Germany and bitched a lot when a plane with Portuguese players had the fly around and in the end was ordered to flight back before finally arrived at the place of destiny :silly:. It was mainly a hospital for the immigrants so many people were bitching with me :lol:.

I was also crying in 2000 when you didn't qualify into the final but in the 2004 I was too old to cry.

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:25 PM
In 2006 it was fixed, I was in a hospital in Germany and bitched a lot when a plane with Portuguese players had the fly around and in the end was ordered to flight back before finally arrived at the place of destiny :silly:. It was mainly a hospital for the immigrants so many people were bitching with me :lol:.

I was also crying in 2000 when you didn't qualify into the final but in the 2004 I was too old to cry.

At least in 2000 and 2006 (and 1984, but I wasn't even born), we lost to France, which is my 2nd country, so I didn't mind that much.

But in 2004, I cried like a baby! :p

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Hugo Almeida OUT
Makukula IN

Snowwy
11-17-2007, 09:29 PM

Where is the Dutch team that I fell in love with as a child :shrug:

Besides, all the best people post here, so your doubles partner can't be worse :p

Im happy he posts here, hes a really good guy.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:30 PM
At least in 2000 and 2006 (and 1984, but I wasn't even born), we lost to France, which is my 2nd country, so I didn't mind that much.

But in 2004, I cried like a baby! :p
True, you're half French or something :o

In 2004, 2 days before the final, I entered my dreamt faculty at the dreamt uni, so I wasn't crying :awww:. Now it stopped being my dreamt faculty so I maybe would have cried :lol:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Im happy he posts here, hes a really good guy.
I asked him some details about Holland, he was really helpful :) Not a bad person at all.

Always uses these sophisticated words when it comes to discussing doping, maybe has something to do with pharmacy.

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
True, you're half French or something :o

In 2004, 2 days before the final, I entered my dreamt faculty at the dreamt uni, so I wasn't crying :awww:. Now it stopped being my dreamt faculty so I maybe would have cried :lol:

Faculty = hell :p

I'm not half French. Half of my family is French, but I am only Portuguese. :)

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:38 PM

Faculty = hell :p

I'm not half French. Half of my family is French, but I am only Portuguese. :)
Portuguese = hot.

French = arrogant.

Now when I know I'm gonna write novels for pleasure and gamble for life, I couldn't care less about any faculty :haha:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Portuguese = hot.

French = arrogant.

Now when I know I'm gonna write novels for pleasure and gamble for life, I couldn't care less about any faculty :haha:

There are some French sweet boys, but they are just the exception that confirm the rule. Grégory Lemarchal was one of the exceptions, but he died when he was just 23 years old! :bigcry:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:46 PM
There are some French sweet boys, but they are just the exception that confirm the rule. Grégory Lemarchal was one of the exceptions, but he died when he was just 23 years old! :bigcry:
My 2nd best kisser ever was French :eek: And I met him in Poland btw :lol:

Damn, the earliest flight to Porto from Wrocław (via Frankfurt) is in 2008 :(

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:49 PM
My 2nd best kisser ever was French :eek: And I met him in Poland btw :lol:

Damn, the earliest flight to Porto from Wrocław (via Frankfurt) is in 2008 :(

French people are good kissers. I've never tried, but some girls that I know told me that they suck in bed! :lol:

I can wait, sweety! :hug:

Jens
11-17-2007, 09:52 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

Hugo Almeida 1-0

Hugo :worship: :hug:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:54 PM
French people are good kissers. I've never tried, but some girls that I know told me that they suck in bed! :lol:

I can wait, sweety! :hug:
Can't suck more than the Poles and care less than the Russians.

Well, I have the good impressions.

I still don't believe I have never made out with anybody Portuguese despite flirting with many. Maybe because I don't like the easy boys :D

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Jens :wavey:

Denmark :(
Germany :D (poor Cyprus though)

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Portugal 1-0 FT

Well, a win is a win.

I'm not an easy boy btw! :lol:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Portugal 1-0 FT

Well, a win is a win.

I'm not an easy boy btw! :lol:
Did you already advance?

Of course you're easy, started hitting at me in livescore thread (Nieminen-Rochus) from your 1st post (when I was v-dating Ville), even Genci didn't do that :haha:

Jens
11-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Jens :wavey:

Denmark :(
Germany :D (poor Cyprus though)

:wavey:

I didn't saw the Denmark-game but they had only a little chance to qualify and now it's over. :shrug:
But Bendtner scored! :worship:

Germany played very well, Podolski were brilliant and involved in all goals :yeah:
Good game for all, except Cyprus :lol:

Andre♥
11-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Did you already advance?

Of course you're easy, started hitting at me in livescore thread (Nieminen-Rochus) from your 1st post (when I was v-dating Ville), even Genci didn't do that :haha:

We only 1 point against Finland at home.

When I wrote my 1st post, I was 18 and 100% straight. How things have changed! :lol:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Podolski, Klose, Szetela, all Polish.

:p.

I wonder if I move to USA and become a world famous writer, will they consider me American ;)

justClaudia
11-17-2007, 10:12 PM
oh nice thread name, Nat. :lol:

but Portugal tonight, seriously ... :help:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 10:23 PM
oh nice thread name, Nat. :lol:

but Portugal tonight, seriously ... :help:
I know it's a nice title :D

But no idea for a new one, after it;s over :p

And 1-0 against Armenia at home :help: Maybe getting rid of Scolari would help.

ClaudiuS
11-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Congrats Nathii!
:yeah:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Claudio :aparty:

How are the FIFA WC going? I saw Argentina ripped Bolivia but it wasn't hard, was it :haha:

justClaudia
11-17-2007, 10:59 PM
I know it's a nice title :D

But no idea for a new one, after it;s over :p

And 1-0 against Armenia at home :help: Maybe getting rid of Scolari would help.

I'm not so sure if it's so much about him anymore. there are some players who don't seem to play that well when that are representing the national team as they play in their own clubs. :shrug: I don't know. but, better times will come, I'm sure.

congrats to Poland, well deserved qualification.

ClaudiuS
11-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Claudio :aparty:

How are the FIFA WC going? I saw Argentina ripped Bolivia but it wasn't hard, was it :haha:

:aparty:

Argentina vs Bolivia, :rolls: What a boooring match, horrible! Bolivia is definetly the worst team in the zone.

Colombia won also :p
Paraguay vs Ecuador later....;)

And tomorrow Uruguay will face Chile in the Centenario of Montevideo :help:
and Brasil will visit Lima to face Perú. Vamos Brasil!

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Arghhh, you and Holland are opposite to Czech Republic, they always play great for their country.

We qualified only thanks to Beenhakker, really... Our best coach since Kazimierz Górski (RIP to him btw)

Castafiore
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
:ras: at Poland for qualifying.

:ras: at the crap Belgian football team.

:ras: at the Dutch Poland coach.

:angel:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:08 PM
:aparty:

Argentina vs Bolivia, :rolls: What a boooring match, horrible! Bolivia is definetly the worst team in the zone.

Colombia won also :p
Paraguay vs Ecuador later....;)

And tomorrow Uruguay will face Chile in the Centenario of Montevideo :help:
and Brasil will visit Lima to face Perú. Vamos Brasil!
Yeah, that was just formal for the Argies.

Probably my first v-crush ever was Colombian :eek: (yeah, you should thank him mainly for my communicative English). And I even met him in person in Poland :eek: But I have some serious suspicions he was into some mafia things, but still I have a hidden spot for Colombia, I wish them all the best :D

Chile-Uruguay might be a classy match :speakles:. What is your objective tipping?

justClaudia
11-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah Holland seems to suffer from the same disease that we do.

Well, after we qualify and at final stages of the competitions I don't think we can complain much. But during the qualifications, damn it gets painful sometimes.

Your coach :worship: forget about the big names and all that crap. You guys have a team.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:11 PM
:ras: at Poland for qualifying.

:ras: at the crap Belgian football team.

:ras: at the Dutch Poland coach.

:angel:
Sorry H.

I really wish PL, Portugal, Belgium, Finland, Kazakhstan, Serbia and Belgium (as well :p) could advance from our group. All those countires have posters in here.

Get your Preud'homme again :( And Scifo and Wilmosts :(. And Mpenza bros :(. And kick some asses at WC Q.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah Holland seems to suffer from the same disease that we do.

Well, after we qualify and at final stages of the competitions I don't think we can complain much. But during the qualifications, damn it gets painful sometimes.

Your coach :worship: forget about the big names and all that crap. You guys have a team.
Will you have the K-1 issues with the Dutchies on the footie pitch again? :awww: It was so cute in champs 2006.

Apparently a Dutchie DJ was arrested in Wrocław this week for stabbing people with a knife on "Pasaż" :eek: Dammit, my fave place for partying when out :bolt:

justClaudia
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Michel Preud'Homme :drool: the only time I could stand Benfica.

ClaudiuS
11-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah, that was just formal for the Argies.

Probably my first v-crush ever was Colombian :eek: (yeah, you should thank him mainly for my communicative English). And I even met him in person in Poland :eek: But I have some serious suspicions he was into some mafia things, but still I have a hidden spot for Colombia, I wish them all the best :D

Chile-Uruguay might be a classy match :speakles:. What is your objective tipping?

I'm hoping soooo much for a victory :D

But I have to be realistic :awww: Vidal, Maldonado and Alvarez are injured.
So Bielsa as to go to a Plan C or D, because the B didn't work cause of the injuries. And Chile has never got a point in official matches playing against Uruguay in Montevideo :(

but... Forlan and Pablo Garcia are also injured :rolleyes:

so, I'll probably see a victory for Uruguay, a tight one. :tape: with some red cards and kicks too :p (as always :o)

justClaudia
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Will you have the K-1 issues with the Dutchies on the footie pitch again? :awww: It was so cute in champs 2006.

:lol: put Holland and Portugal on the same pitch and it is guaranteed you will see a yellow card fest, at very least. Last year's match was freaking brutal, lol.

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Michel Preud'Homme :drool: the only time I could stand Benfica.
Sorry, at times I forget ages of some people posting here :D

Was this Preud'Homme a cookie?

ClaudiuS
11-17-2007, 11:21 PM
sadly I won't see a bloodbath :rolls:

Because the three Red hot chilean peppers: Arturo Vidal, Gary Medel and Arturo Sanhueza will not play the match :sad:

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm hoping soooo much for a victory :D

But I have to be realistic :awww: Vidal, Maldonado and Alvarez are injured.
So Bielsa as to go to a Plan C or D, because the B didn't work cause of the injuries. And Chile has never got a point in official matches playing against Uruguay in Montevideo :(

but... Forlan and Pablo Garcia are also injured :rolleyes:

so, I'll probably see a victory for Uruguay, a tight one. :tape: with some red cards and kicks too :p (as always :o)
Forlan not being able to play, it's good for you, but you have important players injured as well :(

Uruguay always get victories after the bitchfights :o (Chile is always up for a good fistfigth too :bolt: ) One thing I can predict are the red cards.

I actually prefer Copa to Euro because referees act differently :haha: I haven't been skipping Copa for ages :D

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:30 PM
:lol: put Holland and Portugal on the same pitch and it is guaranteed you will see a yellow card fest, at very least. Last year's match was freaking brutal, lol.

Awfully brutal, both teams should have been sent away with the red cards :o

Nathaliia
11-17-2007, 11:58 PM
btw Claudio, when are you in Europe next time and will you have some free time?

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:02 AM
btw Claudio, when are you in Europe next time and will you have some free time?

I'll be since next March until.....don't have a clue yet, probably is going to be a looong time. :o In Germany. :wavey: But I would clearly go somewhere else if I have some free time and money, and don't know. Vienna maybe :aplot: Because my sweetie says that I'm more than welcome in her bedroom. :)

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:05 AM
I'll be since next March until.....don't have a clue yet, probably is going to be a looong time. :o In Germany. :wavey: But I would clearly go somewhere else if I have some free time and money, and don't know. Vienna maybe :aplot: Because my sweetie says that I'm more than welcome in her bedroom. :)
In bedroom :o

You talk like a true attention seeker now :) And I am all up for setting the poll about where our meeting should be.

When are you about to go to the army?

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:09 AM
In bedroom :o

You talk like a true attention seeker now :) And I am all up for setting the poll about where our meeting should be.

When are you about to go to the army?

I'll have to go there, talk to ones in the army and say that I'll not make the "Militärdienst" and I decided to change to the "Zivildienst".

And after that, I can go on with the Zivildienst (that's 11 months :eek:), and after that Uni :p

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Ah, not I know what you mean.

11 months is much though, I hope they give you breaks on some weekends :p

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Ah, not I know what you mean.

11 months is much though, I hope they give you breaks on some weekends :p

yes, weekends. who knows?? Some visits to Poland, Austria, France :rolls:

Damm, that's going to be expensive.

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:24 AM
Hmm, maybe not so much. At out thread's meeting you surely meet few people which is always fun :)

Better instead of meeting everyone separately save it up for travels to Vienna :aplot:

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Hmm, maybe not so much. At out thread's meeting you surely meet few people which is always fun :)

Better instead of meeting everyone separately save it up for travels to Vienna :aplot:

:D:D:D

Yess, you're right. Vienna is my priority :inlove:
But I already told her to I was going to live alone in Germany, so she definetly liked more the idea of visiting me, than me visiting her. :aplot: I think you know why :p

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:32 AM
No need to underline it so much, I keep catching such things in the air and always supporting them :D

I envy you a bit to meet such a person on MTF :o. I keep meeting only the people who want to shag me.

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:38 AM
No need to underline it so much, I keep catching such things in the air and always supporting them :D

I envy you a bit to meet such a person on MTF :o. I keep meeting only the people who want to shag me.

:awww: :hug: Nathii

I'm not even sure, if I'm ever going to meet her in person. :awww:
They're just ideas from the both of us, but we both know that it's really hard to make it possible :tears:

Snowwy
11-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Told you Poland would win ;)

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:42 AM
There is nothing hard when you BOTH want.

If you cant meet, it means one of you didn't want. Remember it, for life.

Oh well, I start getting philosophical, and probably should go sleep, but it isn't bullshit what I said.

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:43 AM
Told you Poland would win ;)
You knew it from the beginning because it was fixed, and me stupid wanted to get some thrill.

Snowwy
11-18-2007, 12:46 AM
Thats very true Nathii.

Do you prefer Nathii or Nathaliia

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:49 AM
I prefer Nathii because it makes me believe I'm a little kitten whereas I'm an old hag.

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:53 AM
There is nothing hard when you BOTH want.

If you cant meet, it means one of you didn't want. Remember it, for life.

Oh well, I start getting philosophical, and probably should go sleep, but it isn't bullshit what I said.

you're right Nathii. All depends on the both of us.

We still have some months to chat and to think that If our little meeting would be the right decision :awww:

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:53 AM
because I don't want to scare here.

I would never hurt her. :awww:

Snowwy
11-18-2007, 12:56 AM
I prefer Nathii because it makes me believe I'm a little kitten whereas I'm an old hag.

Me too :)

How old are you by the way.

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:00 AM
you're right Nathii. All depends on the both of us.

We still have some months to chat and to think that If our little meeting would be the right decision :awww:
Definitely.

But you seem like feeling for each other, so at worst you can have an adventure, never anything bad at it :D
Me too :)

How old are you by the way.
Older than you.

Snowwy
11-18-2007, 01:08 AM
Older than you.

Ooooh youre self-concious, you shouldnt be. Im sure youre a beautiful girl. A lot older than me?

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:17 AM
I don't say I'm not beautiful ;). Not a classic beauty for sure, but I know my value.

And asking a woman about her age is low, remember it :). We are all 18. Always.

tiptop
11-18-2007, 01:18 AM
I'll have to go there, talk to ones in the army and say that I'll not make the "Militärdienst" and I decided to change to the "Zivildienst".

And after that, I can go on with the Zivildienst (that's 11 months :eek:), and after that Uni :p

Hi!

Sorry to ask, but why are you going to Germany for your "Zivildienst"? Do you have a German passport? :)

tiptop
11-18-2007, 01:22 AM
Hi btw

and congrats to Poland :)

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Yep he has a passport and Poland is happy :)

Snowwy
11-18-2007, 01:31 AM
And asking a woman about her age is low, remember it :). We are all 18. Always.

Haha I know, I would never do it in real life, its just different to me for whatever reason on the internet

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm 22. And going sleep now. Cheers.

tiptop
11-18-2007, 01:34 AM
If Poland is happy, I'm happy as well :D

The mothers part of my family is from Poland, but I have only been there once and that was some 15 years ago or so. But my grandma is still singing all this polish songs, when she is drunk (nice language but I don't understand a word)...:aparty:

Snowwy
11-18-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm 22. And going sleep now. Cheers.

You shouldnt have told me, I had no right to know :rolleyes:

Goodnight :wavey:

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Oh gosh. I thought when we are drunk, we start singing in Russian...

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:38 AM
You shouldnt have told me, I had no right to know :rolleyes:

Goodnight :wavey:
I know you had no right, but I decided to be generous anyway :D

tiptop
11-18-2007, 01:40 AM
Oh gosh. I thought when we are drunk, we start singing in Russian...

She doesn't speak Russian, so that on leaves Polish I guess...

Sleep well, i also want to get up in five hours to watch the final

Snowwy
11-18-2007, 01:45 AM
I know you had no right, but I decided to be generous anyway :D

You are very kind, and Im not that much younger, were basically the same.

Jens
11-18-2007, 01:58 AM
You are very kind, and Im not that much younger, were basically the same.

everything is going to be alright :angel:

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 10:38 AM
I am not kind but I have my good moments :lol:

Good morning :D So, one sided final like expected. Roger must have been really fucked up after losing to Bandy twice and then to Gonzo here... Trashing afterwards.

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Buenos Dias Nathaliia :wavey:

did you sleep well? :p

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Buenos Dias Claudio, I slept horribly well but had a "great" wake-up. Wanted to get some mineral water and instead of putting the tip to my mouth, I was probably too sleepy, and the water just poured on my face. For a moment I didn't know what was happening :o

What time is over there?

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Buenos Dias Claudio, I slept horribly well but had a "great" wake-up. Wanted to get some mineral water and instead of putting the tip to my mouth, I was probably too sleepy, and the water just poured on my face. For a moment I didn't know what was happening :o

What time is over there?

wow, quite a way of waking up. I prefer to go to the shower immediatly and there I get the real wake up call :p

It's 8:55 now, I wanted to see more Tennis, but Federer decided to screw me :(

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 11:02 AM
He also screwed Genci and Andre in TT :(

Brasil not only rocks in football and volleyball, but also needs to rule in the MTF games :o. And also, Gu usually rules in GM (not these days though)

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 11:07 AM
I am also having a fun breakfast :D

Ethiopian coffee and M&Ms that left from my cinema visit yesterday :lol:

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 11:10 AM
M&Ms for breakfast :D

which movie did you see yesterday?

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 11:16 AM
And what did you have for breakfast? :p What's your favourite food?

I saw "I could never be your woman". I don't like romantic comedies, they are usually oversweeted, but I liked the one hit wonder from a Hindi guy named White Town which title was "I could never be your woman" and I decided to give it a try.

It was a story about love between older woman named Rosie and younger man named Adam :spit:. I found it MTF-ly cute ;) Rosie also had a daughter who was in love with a guy named Dylan.

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Scramble eggs with pepper also some Chocolate cereal, and 100% fresh orange juice (I have an Orange tree in my backyard :p)

My favorite food, is definetly "Lomo a lo Pobre". means "a lo Pobre" as for the "poor people" :lol:. As a large peace of steak (lomo), fried potatoes, rice, fried onions and two fried eggs on the top :drool:

Seems like a nice movie, but I've never hear from it :o

maldini
11-18-2007, 11:37 AM
Federer was just too good :p :worship:

and what concerns football, Norway are just :help:.....
The rest of the results yesterday --> :yeah:

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Scramble eggs with pepper also some Chocolate cereal, and 100% fresh orange juice (I have an Orange tree in my backyard :p)

My favorite food, is definetly "Lomo a lo Pobre". means "a lo Pobre" as for the "poor people" :lol:. As a large peace of steak (lomo), fried potatoes, rice, fried onions and two fried eggs on the top :drool:

Seems like a nice movie, but I've never hear from it :o
Makes me hungry :awww:

Yeah, they movie was watchable :p. What's your fave movie?

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 11:46 AM

Yeah Norway :banghead:. And I'm also unhappy for Scotland and Albania.

Though, Albania U-21 trashed Faroe Islands U-21 5-0 :eek:

Why Switzerland is so good at tennis? :p

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Makes me hungry :awww:

Yeah, they movie was watchable :p. What's your fave movie?

I have a lot of favourites, well some of them are, Enemy at the Gates, Goodbye Lenin!, The Silence of the Lambs, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Godfather (the trilogy)

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Chile plays today :scared:

And good win for Germany, well poor Cyprus :awww:

maldini
11-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Yeah Norway :banghead:. And I'm also unhappy for Scotland and Albania.

Though, Albania U-21 trashed Faroe Islands U-21 5-0 :eek:

Why Switzerland is so good at tennis? :p

Would've been if Turkey were out :o (Remember Turkey - Switzerland 4-2 :p)

I don't know...good federation etc. I think :shrug:

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 11:59 AM
We share some taste in movies :D. I like the Godfathers a hell lot, also Silence of The Lambs :p

And Goodbye Lenin was very funny too, so was the movie about Greek wedding. Always keeps bringing me some Greek MTF posters to mind :lol:

I like all the dirty stuff from Tarantino/Rodriguez but I guess not everybody needs to be a fan of so dark humour that it can be questioned as humour at all :D

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Would've been if Turkey were out :o (Remember Turkey - Switzerland 4-2 :p)

I don't know...good federation etc. I think :shrug:
When Rosset was at his best, did you think Switzerland could have an even better player or you didn't care much about tennis then? :p

kostas kastoria
11-18-2007, 12:06 PM
hi GIRLS NATHALIA WHERE IS NIKI GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Kalispera Kostas :wavey:

Nikki is in China.

kostas kastoria
11-18-2007, 12:14 PM
kalispera nathi!!!!!!!nikki is in chinna??????????????????????????:lol: :haha: she was last summer with her boyfriend i dont believe that!!!!!!!!

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:16 PM
kalispera nathi!!!!!!!nikki is in chinna??????????????????????????:lol: :haha: she was last summer with her boyfriend i dont believe that!!!!!!!!
Yes she is in China now with his bf. I don't know where she was last summer. Maybe they liked China and decided to come back there.

maldini
When Rosset was at his best, did you think Switzerland could have an even better player or you didn't care much about tennis then? :p

When I started to follow tennis, Rosset wasn't already so good anymore, I didn't see the Olympics '92 e.g.
The first thing I can remember was when he was in Paris-Bercy final against Agassi...but not much more :shrug: I always supported Rosset of course, but my true childhood-hero was Sampras :worship:
Of course no one can expect to have such a great player like Roger....but of course followed him quite close from the beginning.
I remember that there was an autograph session with Roger after his first title in Milan in 2001 and there were about 10 people there...
Imagine this today :help:

ClaudiuS
We share some taste in movies :D. I like the Godfathers a hell lot, also Silence of The Lambs :p

And Goodbye Lenin was very funny too, so was the movie about Greek wedding. Always keeps bringing me some Greek MTF posters to mind :lol:

I like all the dirty stuff from Tarantino/Rodriguez but I guess not everybody needs to be a fan of so dark humour that it can be questioned as humour at all :D

Kill Bill is also a good movie, well both :yeah: Specially Uma Thurman looks amazing :worship:

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:18 PM
That dark and nasty stuff reminded me of Sin City :yeah:

JMG
11-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi Kostas

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
That's why I had the nickname Black Mamba :p. Though had no Bill to kill ;)

JMG
11-18-2007, 12:21 PM
"The Man Without a Past" is a great movie from Finland. :D Like most Kaurismäki movies. :worship:

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:38 PM
"The Man Without a Past" is a great movie from Finland. :D Like most Kaurismäki movies. :worship:
In general many Scandinavian directors are good, not just Kaurismäki, Bergman or von Trier...

Funny, I must be truly bored if I bother responding to Jaffas85.

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:41 PM
When I started to follow tennis, Rosset wasn't already so good anymore, I didn't see the Olympics '92 e.g.
The first thing I can remember was when he was in Paris-Bercy final against Agassi...but not much more :shrug: I always supported Rosset of course, but my true childhood-hero was Sampras :worship:
Of course no one can expect to have such a great player like Roger....but of course followed him quite close from the beginning.
I remember that there was an autograph session with Roger after his first title in Milan in 2001 and there were about 10 people there...
Imagine this today :help:
Awww...... :lol:

We have one umpire in PL who starts every conversation with words that we was on the chair in the U-14 competition in Poland where Roger played :lol: Roger was actually quite tempered before he started being so politically correct as #1 :o.

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Nathii, I need to update the message in the frontpage of this thread, because my parents won't have anymore school meeting. :awww: :banana:

But, you can update it please :angel:, because I don't want write there things gives me a bit of not confortability :p :lol: :o

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:47 PM
What should I put there instead? :p That you like steaks and dark movies? :lol:

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 12:50 PM
What should I put there instead? :p That you like steaks and dark movies? :lol:

:lol: anything. I don't care.

Because that who I am, and what I've said is true about me :)

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Done :D

Never ever the school parents' meetings :lol: Have you planned of what you want to study?

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks Nathii :)

yes, law school.

maldini
11-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Awww...... :lol:

We have one umpire in PL who starts every conversation with words that we was on the chair in the U-14 competition in Poland where Roger played :lol: Roger was actually quite tempered before he started being so politically correct as #1 :o.

He really was :o
But sometimes I wished he would show a little more reaction :shrug: Always in Basel he shows a little more reaction after faults than elsewhere IMO...don't know why ;)

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Thanks Nathii :)

yes, law school.
:eek:

in Chile or Germany?

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:09 PM
He really was :o
But sometimes I wished he would show a little more reaction :shrug: Always in Basel he shows a little more reaction after faults than elsewhere IMO...don't know why ;)
Because he is home :D. We are usually bitching more at home and are more polite away.

Doesn't stand for Legia Warsaw hools though.

ClaudiuS
11-18-2007, 01:10 PM
:eek:

in Chile or Germany?

don't know exactly, But definetly I prefer to study in Germany than in Chile.

maldini
11-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Because he is home :D. We are usually bitching more at home and are more polite away.

Doesn't stand for Legia Warsaw hools though.

I hope Polish hools will behave during Euro 2008...I live close to the stadium :p

Action Jackson
11-18-2007, 01:11 PM

Norway are just idiots losing at home to Bosnia and Turkey, clown goalkeeping and defending like a bunch of drunken fishermen, they don't deserve to qualify.

Rosset rules pure and simple.

Nathaliia
11-18-2007, 01:12 PM
don't know exactly, But definetly I prefer to study in Germany than in Chile.
I get your point ;)

Though law isn't like journalism, psychology etc. When you graduate from German uni, you will know the German and some European law, so if you want to work in Chile, this is just half of the job done.

maldini
11-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Norway are just idiots losing at home to Bosnia and Turkey, clown goalkeeping and defending like a bunch of drunken fishermen, they don't deserve to qualify.

Rosset rules pure and simple.

However clownish Norway are, they would've beenn a lot better than Turkey :p

And of course, Rosset is :cool: