How will federer's' career end? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How will federer's' career end?

FedvsNole
12-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Basically if you would win 1 million dollars but you could only pick 1 option out of the 3:

I would pick the wins more than 1 slams and win my million bucks

Fed has a great shot for the next 8 slams which will take him to the end of being 31 years old by the 8th slam. I see no contenders past nole and rafa and I feel federer has adjusted to tsonga's serve well as to make it unlikely to ever be beaten at wimbledon again by tsonga . Based just on the probability nole/rafa are injured/decline further over the next 8 slams will get federer at the bare minimum 1 slam. Look how many slams nadal has missed/injured recently french 09, wim 09, ao 2010, ao 2011... Look nadal is getting older so logic says he will only get more injured based on how he can't really change his grinding game. Nole's health is coming into question as well he has also retired a lot even in slams i believe. So with this type of problem occurring to either nole or rafa where fed may have to beat neither or just 1 to get to or win the slam seems highly likely. Oh let's not forget about consistency. Nole and Rafa still have to keep gettting to the semi's and if they falter even more likely federer wins. Lets forget that federer has the game to beat both at a slam for a moment.

Just looking at the chances that over the next 8 slams nole/rafa will be not injured/withdrawn from at least one slam, consistent enough to make at least the next 8 semi's in a row at slams( after feds 23 straight the next one is 10 then 6 by lendl), be at a high enough level every time they meet fed to beat him on every surface.
I think if you consider these factors saying fed will only get 1 more slam isn't all that crazy. But anyways back to the prediction thats why I would put more than 1 slam by the time he retires.

peRfect-Tennis
12-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I think another slam is definitely a possibility. I'll make my decisions based on Australia.

samanosuke
12-06-2011, 07:55 PM
He will start to drink, lost all of hair, get few illegitimate child and Mirka will dump him

Sham Kay
12-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Thrashing Nadal in a French Open Final after a few more years of receiving beatings at his hands.. Now that would far trump the Sampras exit.

Ibracadabra
12-06-2011, 08:17 PM
In a bloodbath

Certinfy
12-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Doesn't win a slam again.

He only made this year's RG final because lets be honest, most of the field sucks on clay. On grass and hard there are simply better players now too.

buzz
12-06-2011, 08:33 PM
It will end as the tennis GOAT?

Probably wins 1,2 or 3 more slams. but I don't think he will quit after a slam triumph a la Sampras. probably ends it in Basle after he can't make the WTF for the first time(Might even throw in a gigantic pizza party for whole the crowd+ballboys or something:).

buzz
12-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Doesn't win a slam again.

He only made this year's RG final because lets be honest, most of the field sucks on clay. On grass and hard there are simply better players now too.

In the last GS he had matchpoint against the eventual winner in the semi. The gap isn't that big.

viruzzz
12-06-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm pretty sure he'll win one more.
But i'm not sure about more than one. Time will tell.
I really hope so... He has the tennis.
He's the only offensive player in the top 5, the only player with a one-hander backhand, the only "multi-styles", well deserved to be the best.

Fuser59
12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
In a bloodbath

Jaaaaaaaa....zet iz an excellent scenario!!!!

Fuser59
12-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Ok...I have come up with one..He hangs up his rasquet after losing to Cilic in straight sets at RG...or 3-1 at the US.. Wimbledon is too holy to even joke about it..

Hope This won't be quoted at some point.... :D

SetSampras
12-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Oh old Wodgie will quietly walk off into the sunset.. Doubt he ends it on a slam win though. Since its possible he may never win one again unless he does it next year.. The rest of the field will slowly begin to catch up here soon..

He'll retire as being one of the all time greats. A bit questionable legacy due to his mental breakdown against the legit challengers (Nole, Nadal etc) and all the pidgeons that came before but he has an all time great career. No shame in that.

Hopefully the Fards leave with him. But I'm sure they stick around trying to overhype and overrate his legacy more then it really was.

samanosuke
12-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Ok...I have come up with one..He hangs up his rasquet after losing to Cilic in straight sets at RG...or 3-1 at the US.. Wimbledon is too holy to even joke about it..

Hope This won't be quoted at some point.... :D

loosing to cilic is really too much :lol:

buzz
12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Oh old Wodgie will quietly walk off into the sunset.. Doubt he ends it on a slam win though. Since its possible he may never win one again unless he does it next year.. The rest of the field will slowly begin to catch up here soon..

He'll retire as being one of the all time greats. A bit questionable legacy due to his mental breakdown against the legit challengers (Nole, Nadal etc) and all the pidgeons that came before but he has an all time great career. No shame in that.

Hopefully the Fards leave with him. But I'm sure they stick around trying to overhype and overrate his legacy more then it really was.

You mean precisely what you do with Sampras. (all time great by the way but not as great as Federer:p)

stewietennis
12-06-2011, 09:40 PM

I can see Federer folding like tinfoil against Nadal smudging his legacy somewhat but against Novak? They split their last ten meetings and he still has a winning H2H against Novak. And who are the other "etc legit challengers"?

atennisfan
12-06-2011, 09:54 PM
He still has it in him to win a slam. But not a multiple slam.
And he will retire in 2013.

shiaben
12-06-2011, 11:57 PM
He'll win another slam. Eventually his QF streak will fall when he gets surprised by someone in the 3rd round. From there he'll continue playing, reach some QF, SF, maybe a final if he's lucky during 2013 (slamless again like 2011), lose another 3rd round match at a slam in the following year, go to the QFs of some other slams, then eventually enter the following two years slamless, and retire at the age of 34 or 35. Something of this nature I think will happen. And when it does, he'll probably retire with his last slam match being a QF to some top 8-10 player.

Topspindoctor
12-06-2011, 11:58 PM
He'll win a slam and retire after giving an arrogant speech at the awards ceremony how he's the GOAT.

FedvsNole
12-07-2011, 12:17 AM
How confident are you topsindoctor like 50/50 that roger wins another slam or do you bet its more likely he does not?

merryploughbhoy
12-07-2011, 12:26 AM
In the last GS he had matchpoint against the eventual winner in the semi. The gap isn't that big.

Post of the season !

merryploughbhoy
12-07-2011, 12:27 AM

Post of the season ! This point farts on nadal fans

Topspindoctor
12-07-2011, 12:30 AM
How confident are you topsindoctor like 50/50 that roger wins another slam or do you bet its more likely he does not?

I am 90% confident Olderer will find a moment where top players are injured and will swoop in to win another slam. It'll either be AO or USO, not sure which.

fmolinari2005
12-07-2011, 12:34 AM
You mean precisely what you do with Sampras. (all time great by the way but not as great as Federer:p)

I don't like this expression but this time it is fitting:

Owned! :lol: :lol:

fmolinari2005
12-07-2011, 12:35 AM
I am 90% confident Olderer will find a moment where top players are injured and will swoop in to win another slam. It'll either be AO or USO, not sure which.

Shouldn't be too difficult. Nole and Nadal are fragile porcelaine dolls- when not winning, of course. Otherwise they are ultimate fighting spartan heroes.

Sunset of Age
12-07-2011, 01:57 AM

How arrogant of Federer, taking his chances when he finds them! :mad:
Pretty sure all of the other top players have never taken advantage of their fellows being injured, they are too much of :angel:s to even consider the possibility!

Shouldn't be too difficult. Nole and Nadal are fragile porcelaine dolls- when not winning, of course. Otherwise they are ultimate fighting spartan heroes.

:spit:

As for the topic, Federer's career will end like this:

http://media.ft.com/cms/16335aa2-95e2-11e0-ba20-00144feab49a.jpg

http://www.puntodebreak.com/files/federer4_2.jpg

Lucky baztard!!! :mad:

FedvsNole
12-07-2011, 02:42 AM

If federer manages a way to win the AO 2012 his chances for wimbledon and US open go way up due to his arrogant confidence returning to its accustomed place while at the same time perhaps serving as a downer to the others in the top 4. The us open shifting to what looks like a monday 5pm finals will serve federer a much better chance than if it had stayed sat-sun format.

Again I believe AO 2012 is the key here as if fed can somehow get than #2 ranking and then have nadal be paired with djoker in slams bc of ITF wanting the highest grossing finals (its a business afterall) and not 1 sided beat downs as they saw enough of this year with nole-rafa that will def be something to watch unfold. Roger winning AO 2012 unlocks the other slams for him even dare I say FO 2012 if rafa has nole in his way.

Saberq
12-07-2011, 03:13 AM
FedvsNole is a Fedtard troll like Rafa is The GOAT poster for Rafatards.......Fed's career will end with his retirement

Mountaindewslave
12-07-2011, 03:20 AM
think he will win 1 more slam and shortly after call his retirement. he's a smart guy and knows how beautiful it is to walk away when you still have all the respect and renown in the world. and he knows his boundaries.

17 certifies his legacy and realistically how many more than 1 more could he win? 2, 3 tops? worth slugging it around and losing the ranking over the next few years so that he can peak periodically at Grand Slams?

1 slam and then walk a way. I have a strong feeling but we'll see

Hewitt =Legend
12-07-2011, 03:22 AM
with a straights sets loss to Mohammed Al Ghareeb at Dubai 2015

Fuser59
12-07-2011, 08:32 AM

Fact!!! boa..

ssj100
12-07-2011, 08:40 AM
He won't win another Slam. One of the few things in life that I'm confident about.

Sonja1989
12-07-2011, 10:30 AM
He still have chance to win a grand slam. But he needs to play similar like in last weeks. The problem that his good form comes getting less I guess.

Egreen
12-07-2011, 02:16 PM
WINS 1 final slam before he retires.

helvet empire
12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
only fools don't see the unreal amount of bad luck that prevented Roger from winning slams the past 2 years. This bad streak of luck can't strech forever, Roger will be winning slams for the next 3 years and will probably retire then with 20 slams.

ThePhishman
12-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I say he wins 2 more, Wimbledon and the US Open this year. He played some extraordinary tennis this past year and was robbed. I'm also banking on Nadal dealing with injuries this year and Djokovic falling back to reality. If not Federer, I think Tsonga has some potential to steal a slam this year. Also, Mardy is going to win his first....

helvet empire
12-07-2011, 02:42 PM
I say he wins 2 more, Wimbledon and the US Open this year. He played some extraordinary tennis this past year and was robbed. I'm also banking on Nadal dealing with injuries this year and Djokovic falling back to reality. If not Federer, I think Tsonga has some potential to steal a slam this year. Also, Mardy is going to win his first....

exactly. Truth is he was the 2nd best man in the AO, probably the best man in RG (which he lost because of match up issues), also the best man in Wimbledon (Tsonga was better on that day but then vanished away, on the whole tournament Roger was by far the best and most consistent), and also in the US open where he chocked but was far superior to his foes.:cool:
As we can see, wimbledon and the US open were his if not for some horrendous bad luck. AO he lost legitimately and RG he really should have won, he was the most dminating player of the draw, he just got unlucky again.:sad:
So the question I ask is: what's stopping him from winning slams in 2012? Flat out Nadull, semi injured and unconfident djokovic? Murray? Don't make me laugh!:lol::lol::lol:

tektonac
12-07-2011, 02:47 PM
ATP will have to issue an official certificate that he is the goat or face dismantlement.

Saberq
12-07-2011, 02:48 PM
exactly. Truth is he was the 2nd best man in the AO, probably the best man in RG (which he lost because of match up issues), also the best man in Wimbledon (Tsonga was better on that day but then vanished away, on the whole tournament Roger was by far the best and most consistent), and also in the US open where he chocked but was far superior to his foes.:cool:
As we can see, wimbledon and the US open were his if not for some horrendous bad luck. AO he lost legitimately and RG he really should have won, he was the most dminating player of the draw, he just got unlucky again.:sad:
So the question I ask is: what's stopping him from winning slams in 2012? Flat out Nadull, semi injured and unconfident djokovic? Murray? Don't make me laugh!:lol::lol::lol:

you fool Djokovic has all the confidence in the world for AO ....Fed will bow down to the king again on hardcourt

helvet empire
12-07-2011, 03:12 PM
you fool Djokovic has all the confidence in the world for AO ....Fed will bow down to the king again on hardcourt

yeah that showed really well by the end of 2011... losing to Nishikori and tipsarevic... TIPSAREVIC for christ's sake!:eek::eek::eek:

ThePhishman
12-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Maybe he's been cheating on his gluten free diet...:toothy::toothy::toothy:

American278
12-07-2011, 04:00 PM
when djokovic is the king who is federer?

Saberq
12-07-2011, 04:05 PM
when djokovic is the king who is federer?

Number 3 in the world I think....I call the king whoever is number 1

Saberq
12-07-2011, 04:06 PM
yeah that showed really well by the end of 2011... losing to Nishikori and tipsarevic... TIPSAREVIC for christ's sake!:eek::eek::eek:

like he gives a fuck .....

helvet empire
12-07-2011, 04:07 PM
like he gives a fuck .....

ok, then he won't give a fu,ck losing big time everywhere in 2012:rolleyes::rolleyes:

_Chaz
12-07-2011, 04:14 PM
My dream would it be if he wins one more slam (would be even better if he wins more of course) and ends his career after a Davis Cup win at home against Spain/Serbia, that would be really great :hearts:
But not happening though.

Everko
12-07-2011, 04:42 PM
it will end with a himper. He will keep playing long time to try and get back becaue he will be deluded to think he can still keep winning events. he will be wrong

tyruk14
12-07-2011, 04:53 PM
it will end with a himper. He will keep playing long time to try and get back becaue he will be deluded to think he can still keep winning events. he will be wrong

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Roger+Federer+Roger+Federer+ATP+World+Tour+5q4coWF rRSVl.jpg

Edit:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35iwqx0.png

Lol.

Saberq
12-07-2011, 05:02 PM
ok, then he won't give a fu,ck losing big time everywhere in 2012:rolleyes::rolleyes:

good comeback at least you are a clever Fedtard

ThePhishman
12-07-2011, 06:25 PM
funny article about fed's post-tennis life...whenever that may be

Fed: After Tennis (http://blog.ussportsinstitute.com/2011/11/roger-federer-life-after-tennis.html)

r2473
12-07-2011, 08:46 PM
With the golden slam in 2016.

HKz
12-07-2011, 08:53 PM
I think he still has 2 slams left in him. One for sure, as there is no reason why a player as great as him can't win at least one even at this stage of his career. He has certainly been very close in a couple matches since he last won Australia, so I don't see why he can't get a good draw and pick up a title or two.

Wrong like your fail predictions? Everko can you take a leave with your sisters Clay Fail and tard da fail? They are on temp bans, please take a break with them.

Yolita
12-07-2011, 10:53 PM
funny article about fed's post-tennis life...whenever that may be

Fed: After Tennis (http://blog.ussportsinstitute.com/2011/11/roger-federer-life-after-tennis.html)

How exactly was he robbed? Did somebody put a gun to his head to force him to waste a second match point? And then double-fault a crucial game away? And then get broken for a second time?

If he thinks he was robbed, then he'll never win another slam, that's for sure. You cannot change what you don't acknowledge. If Roger acknowledges that his anger, his sense of entitlement and his lack of respect for his opponent cost him a match and probably a Grand Slam title, then he'll have a chance to win another slam. Otherwise I don't see him winning another slam, tennis is very mental, especially during slams.

MatchFederer
12-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Mardy.. Fish...? Is gonna win... his first... Slam??????

:haha: x 10 I practically crapped my pants, I shit you not!

EddieNero
12-08-2011, 07:05 AM
Fed's career will be over once he loses the ability to breadstick/bagel Nadal indoors.

ssj100
12-08-2011, 07:49 AM
If Federer didn't get struck by Mono in early 2008, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. The fact that Federer has won 4 Slams since getting struck by Mono just shows that he is a great player.

grishotarian
12-08-2011, 09:00 AM
I think that he will give himself basically a dead line for the 2013/2014 season. He will retire at the end of 2014 if he doesn't win another slam if he wins one any time during 2013 or 2014 (except maybe AO cause its at the start of the year) he will retire after that :shrug: I would be tipping on the second option.

tripwires
12-08-2011, 09:15 AM

What's a himper?

Jimnik
12-08-2011, 10:05 AM
With a big fat Swiss bank account (and wife).

pray-for-palestine-and-israel
12-08-2011, 10:53 AM
well the romantic scenario is beating nadal at RG-

the nice scenario is retiring after a slam win

the negative scenario is retireing after the us open 2013

nalbyfan
12-08-2011, 01:02 PM
With 10 kids

Yolita
12-09-2011, 02:20 AM
If Federer didn't get struck by Mono in early 2008, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. The fact that Federer has won 4 Slams since getting struck by Mono just shows that he is a great player.

Robin Soderling has mono, Mario Ancic had mono, Hugh Laurie had mono and had to stop being an athlete altogether, mono will force any professional athlete to stop playing from 3 to 18 months depending on the severity of the case. Roger Federer didn't stop playing at all in 2008: he played AO, Dubai, IW, ... his normal tournaments. Mono was an excuse because he lost to Djokovic in the Australian Open and he wanted to minimise his victory, as always.

Or maybe he had a cold and he thought it was mono. Or maybe he had a really, really mild case of mono. It lasted 3 days or so. Didn't prevent him from using it as an excuse for his losses, with the name 'mono', to have enough impact. :devil:

rickcastle
12-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Robin Soderling has mono, Mario Ancic had mono, Hugh Laurie had mono and had to stop being an athlete altogether, mono will force any professional athlete to stop playing from 3 to 18 months depending on the severity of the case. Roger Federer didn't stop playing at all in 2008: he played AO, Dubai, IW, ... his normal tournaments. Mono was an excuse because he lost to Djokovic in the Australian Open and he wanted to minimise his victory, as always.

Or maybe he had a cold and he thought it was mono. Or maybe he had a really, really mild case of mono. It lasted 3 days or so. Didn't prevent him from using it as an excuse for his losses, with the name 'mono', to have enough impact. :devil:

LOL shut up. Are you familiar with the concept of weak and strong immune systems? Or the concept of how our bodies can react differenly to things? Do you know that some people actually die of having mono? By your reasoning anyone who says he's had mono but didn't die would actually be lying about having it and using it as an excuse. Federer had mono. You have to be a special kind of cynical bitch to think people would fake having a serious illness just to have an excuse for his losses. Djokovic has all kinds of excuses of injuries all the time and I bet you don't take too kindly to people who accuse him of faking it. Get real.

tripwires
12-09-2011, 03:45 AM

Seriously, you and some of your fellow Noletards are just looking ridiculous now. Sure, he kept playing in 2008, but his results sucked until the US Open. Are you saying that mono had nothing to do with it? You don't know much about how a professional athlete's health is very, very important to him, do you? Because if you did, you wouldn't have posted such a post. Just because he didn't pull out of tournaments or skip tournaments doesn't mean that he wasn't adversely affected. Come on, this is common sense.

And seriously? A Djokovic fan shouldn't be questioning other players' illnesses and dissing the said players for using illness/injury as an "excuse" for his losses.

samanosuke
12-09-2011, 03:48 AM
this yolita is for nole tards what is Raferminator for rafa tards . just waiting for pictures

Sunset of Age
12-09-2011, 04:04 AM
LOL shut up. Are you familiar with the concept of weak and strong immune systems? Or the concept of how our bodies can react differenly to things? Do you know that some people actually die of having mono? By your reasoning anyone who says he's had mono but didn't die would actually be lying about having it and using it as an excuse.

Just try and explain that to the abundancy of tards who will pull out any an excuse for their fav player, but dismiss the same kind of explanation whenever it concerns any player they dislike.

Federer had mono. You have to be a special kind of cynical bitch to think people would fake having a serious illness just to have an excuse for his losses. Djokovic has all kinds of excuses of injuries all the time and I bet you don't take too kindly to people who accuse him of faking it. Get real.

Uhm... didn't Djokovic retire from a match because of a 'sore throat', not that long ago? Blimey.

tripwires
12-09-2011, 04:06 AM
Uhm... didn't Djokovic retire from a match because of a 'sore throat', not that long ago? Blimey.

OMG, what a legitimate excuse. Mono seems so trivial in comparison to a sore throat.

buzz
12-09-2011, 08:00 AM

:confused: Federer was positively tested on mono, I don't think he would lie about that. So I think he has had mono. Every body deals different with mono, but it't safe to assume Federer didn't feel physically at his best for a at least a month. Which affected his training at an important training blok for him.

bokehlicious
12-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Jesus that Yolita tool must be worse than MIMIC, nole fan and vida put together...

samanosuke
12-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Jesus that Yolita tool must be worse than MIMIC, nole fan and vida put together...

maybe they using this account as double one . that's why is so hard to discover it

tektonac
12-09-2011, 02:44 PM
OMG, what a legitimate excuse. Mono seems so trivial in comparison to a sore throat.

novak didn't retire from the sore throat, he retired b/c his highness blatantly insulted his parents. I guess those who read magazines and watch Rambo movies just couldn't figure it out.

fed's mono was quite overblown so excuses can be made, we all know his highness is not so gracious when losing. also, for the sake of truth, we need to mention that gluten-saturated nole spanked "mono" fed at the AO 2008.

samanosuke
12-09-2011, 04:11 PM
nole is probably only guy who needs a week to recover from chronic shoulder problems . fools like ivanisevic and haas went on surgery . they just needed to take a week off and they would be able for 7 best of 5 sets matches in two week time . just 3 weeks before he won US he wasn't able to play 3 more games. and than for the rest of season shoulder was mainly bad . he is the only guy who can peak his health. that's why nole is my hero. ajde

Matt01
12-09-2011, 04:19 PM
:confused: Federer was positively tested on mono, I don't think he would lie about that. So I think he has had mono. Every body deals different with mono, but it't safe to assume Federer didn't feel physically at his best for a at least a month. Which affected his training at an important training blok for him.

And that one month which "affected his training" was alrady so much for the supposed "GOAT" that it threw him off for more than half a season? Is that what you are saying? :)

No offense, but I think it's safe to say that Fed had a mild case of mono which didn't affect hin much. He stepped on the court when he had mono (or not) so he felt fit enough to play. No excuses. :)

r2473
12-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Probably as an Amway salesman

barbadosan
12-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Nothing, but nothing, will ever touch the retirement by sore throat. Just priceless :D

Yolita
12-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Thank you very much for your comments, I'm glad I'm making an impact. :) :cool:

I'm not defending Novak's history of retirements (although 2.6% is not as high as other players, as I've mentioned in previous posts). But Novak is a very gracious loser who always has a nice gesture for his conqueror and kind words in his presser. At least give him that. :)

More to the point: why are we talking about Novak in a Federer thread? :confused:

rickcastle
12-10-2011, 04:45 AM
I'm not defending Novak's history of retirements (although 2.6% is not as high as other players, as I've mentioned in previous posts). But Novak is a very gracious loser who always has a nice gesture for his conqueror and kind words in his presser. At least give him that. :)

Even if you lose graciously, refusing to give your opponent a proper win on the basis of a "sore throat" is not a good mark of sportsmanship.

And people bring up Federer on the thread where Soderling wouldn't join AO... why don't you go complain there? This is GM anyway, we can bring up any players we want.

swisht4u
12-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Fed's career will end if Mirka has another set of twins.

nalbyfan
12-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Fed's career will end if Mirka has another set of twins.

Wait to see if her pregnancy's rumours are true. we should know soon now

Mateya
12-11-2011, 12:00 AM
http://www4.slikomat.com/11/1211/3px-homele.jpg (http://www.Slikomat.com/slika/5093328.htm)

JurajCrane
12-11-2011, 12:29 AM
If Agassi was a real threat in late 35, with his tough-for-body style, what makes you sure that Federer has only year or two to shine on grandslam again ?

Nadal is still Nadal, but years are counting on his body quicker than on Roger´s. Nole the same. Roger will able to beat Murray in 2014, too.

Don´t be so narrow-minded, folks.

Topspindoctor
12-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Olderer was always a vulture who feasted on off form players. I don't see why he can't do this until mid-30's to win a couple of more clown slams to inflate his "legacy"

MIMIC
12-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Olderer was always a vulture who feasted on off form players. I don't see why he can't do this until mid-30's to win a couple of more clown slams to inflate his "legacy"

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I just find this a hilarious assertion :haha: :haha:

saniapower
12-11-2011, 07:32 AM
terrorist attack in europe

samanosuke
12-11-2011, 08:18 AM

at least he beats off form players , nadal was wining slams by beating players who never had a form

tripwires
12-11-2011, 01:18 PM
at least he beats off form players , nadal was wining slams by beating players who never had a form

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Matt01
12-11-2011, 01:37 PM

GOAT Federer never had a form? Yeah right :lol:

EddieNero
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM

pwned :haha:

Sofonda Cox
12-11-2011, 02:10 PM

:lol:

samanosuke
12-11-2011, 02:21 PM
GOAT Federer never had a form? Yeah right :lol:

OK. I see you suffer from harder case of dumbtitis . in future i'll make a sketch of my every post so you could understand

Egreen
12-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Newcombe said recently he thinks Federer can profit next year from Djokovic and Nadal having battered themselves this year. Would be hilarious if 31 year old Federer wins 2 slams in 2012 while the younger Nadal and Djokovic only win one slam each next year. :lol: Connors' 1982 comes to mind.

Matt01
12-11-2011, 02:41 PM
OK. I see you suffer from harder case of dumbtitis . in future i'll make a sketch of my every post so you could understand

That's all you can come up with I after you got pwned and ***** my be? I expected more from you. :awww:

samanosuke
12-11-2011, 02:49 PM
That's all you can come up with I after you got pwned and ***** my be? I expected more from you. :awww:

:facepalm: man don't know which people surround you, what are topics of your discussions ( if you have them ) , what is the type of humor you prefer ( i am sure, i know which ) and what is your IQ if you have it but this was an owning if you are 7 years old child who suffers the Down syndrome and if I am your younger retarded brother

Matt01
12-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Btw, I voted NEVER WINS ANOTHER GRAND SLAM AGAIN.

samanosuke
12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Btw, I voted NEVER WINS ANOTHER GRAND SLAM AGAIN.

that's better . in the the future instead of writing something just put X and we'll know what you want to say

barbadosan
12-11-2011, 03:26 PM
that's better . in the the future instead of writing something just put X and we'll know what you want to say

Ouch!

superganon
12-11-2011, 04:11 PM
he will retire after injury :crying2:

Sophocles
12-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Thank you very much for your comments, I'm glad I'm making an impact. :) :cool:

More to the point: why are we talking about Novak in a Federer thread? :confused:

Because you've come to pollute the thread with your presence?

Sophocles
12-11-2011, 06:36 PM

Excellent idea. It's quite obvious his wet-nurse turns on the computer for him.

Sophocles
12-11-2011, 06:37 PM
To answer the question, while Nadullita is crying into the clay after a 1, 3 & 0 thrashing in the French Open final, the heavens will open & a golden ladder descend, which Federer will climb while applauding the gracious Parisian crowd.

DrJules
12-11-2011, 07:38 PM

Cannot have it both ways.

If you say Federer did not have mono in 2008 can we also say Djokovic did not lose a single match owing to injury in 2011 seems fair.

samanosuke
12-11-2011, 07:54 PM

If you say Federer did not have mono in 2008 can we also say Djokovic did not lose a single match owing to injury in 2011 seems fair.

you are one of the most sensible posters here but where do you see any point of reasonable reply to such tardish and trollish post ?

Yolita
12-12-2011, 03:41 AM

Absolutely fair. No problem :)

Yolita
12-12-2011, 03:48 AM

And people bring up Federer on the thread where Soderling wouldn't join AO... why don't you go complain there? This is GM anyway, we can bring up any players we want.
It was a rhetorical question, I love the fact that people talk about Djokovic all the time. As Oscar Wilde said: "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, not being talked about". :devil:

ThePhishman
12-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Novak Djokovic? More like Notalent Joke-and-a-bitch

theKSHE
12-12-2011, 04:27 PM
It was a rhetorical question, I love the fact that people talk about Djokovic all the time. As Oscar Wilde said: "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, not being talked about". :devil:

Sense? It makes none.